Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13483

PostSubject: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:52 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

That Picture is Easy Fire of the Imagination, and Tender Loveliness on a Smile.
Oh my, Oh my!!
flower cheekey smiley  cheers party smiley hasi party smiley cheers cheekey smiley flower 

Oh my  Exclamation Exclamation 
Yesterday I did Read. In a while posting some idea on it. These are real concepts that make me learn, really, for the reading and for the thinking about text read.
I am just reading, almost fast, only for one time almost every single line, and in the morning I pick up, almost easy for the peaceful and easy work of my brain in the conscientious and, after, sleeping night.
But, anyway, I Do Know -though I can not remember, True  Mad Smile - I Dreamed of You Tonight. So in Love.
Oh my  Exclamation Exclamation 
 Smile love smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:14 am

party smiley Hi  party smiley 
 action smiley 

Some Playful Time. Those fantasies and parties...  geek Laughing 
No, really, Singurality is Key; but Here some "moving party smiley feet"  lol! I thought could be Nice today. No very encrypted, easy to(m) deCodify (Movies of Fantasy too; it's a Love Game).
Loving!!
 flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Razz Smile 

Very Energizedly  wave but Calm!!
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

Really, I'm Working. Just insisted for posting (Forum Wants to Help for me not too much  wave , but it's OK  action smiley ) for saying it.
You're Amazing Real Dream!!
 flower love smiley flower 

ps: You MAKE me FEEL like I was 21 again. TRUE!!  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Hi!!

I'm not listening to Music right now because I don't need it.
I Love You.
I'm coming later for a "talked" kiss. I Adore You.
You don't know How Happy You've Made me Today. I just Needed You to know it. You Color my Life, the same Past, Present and Future You Make Light.
quite speechless.
cheers Embraced so Tight!! cheers 
:cheekey smiley hasi  flower  love smiley flower  hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:24 pm

cheers sunny Razz cheekey smiley Hi, this is a Hug!! cheekey smiley Razz sunny cheers
flower party smiley hasi party smiley flower

Came only for a while, for virtual "biting" and, at once, More than Real in the Heart, Big Hug Kissing!!
You're Adorable and so Beautiful that I can not breathe but simply fly.
See in a while and Permanently in State of True Love!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley party smiley Razz sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny Razz party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: tomorrow posting I guess those ideas. Dream of You and Feel You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:56 am

Hi!!
cheers sunny hasi cheekey smiley hasi sunny cheers

Listening Well to "When I Look into your Eyes". Beautiful and Meaningful Here to me!!
I don't know, but I guess You may Like it too.
I don't know where my thinking/living goals are able to reach as some vital top, never fixable totally, but all I Know is that the True Take off Does Truly Come from the Moment when I Did, FINALLY GOD BLESS THE LIVING, Look into Your Eyes.
I can not understand by logic reason or explain it, All I can say is that I Feel this Physical (this english I can hardly reach for expressing myself Mad action smiley Razz ) and Spiritual Love is coming from the Core of my Hearted Soul and that it's Made in Heaven.
God Bless You, good night, See and Touch You in my Dreams in a while.
It's so Beautiful, so Amazingly Touching and Heartfelt and Intense.
These ways of expressing (and I'm not talking about the quality of my grammar) do seem ridiculous to me for all other corners, Truly Good the Most of them, of my life.
It's transcending myself.
Good night Smile
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower

ps: I have not done anything of working today. Good Needed Rest. Everything's going so Great Here!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Hi Good Cuteness Sweet!!
Smile flower Smile

Came for a while, and coming later for a while too.
You're Very Adoring Adorable, and I think that I Love You!!
There're coming very Intense and Truly Focused Fine Calm Working Days; You Inspire.
Loving Love!! action smiley
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Going to some rest. I did read some pages on Nietzsche. The pattern figure absence was a real source to his life decissions. He did really suffer many injuries, and social and academic and romantic and familiar conflicts... But he was always true to himself, trying to make the right thing.
Too much monolitic vision, too much introspective into his own geniousity who did not let him to see the others' one, among other things, beside what I said, for the problems in his relationship with Wagner, whom he considered the True Artistic Source for the Salvation of Culture as he did understood it.
Their differences where not ending just in perspectives about the living and music, art, philosophy... But for her wife. Cosima.
All these things I knew. But I did not know that when he lost his mind he did write some number of letters to her, whom he considered as her wife, and so on he was talking to others about her.
It's sad but it's Romantic. The Love Force.
flower love smiley flower

We're Making Letters, all kind, We're Loving, We're Healthy and We're so Alive!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

And How many Nice Beautiful Messages Communicating Goodness Around, God Bless You too!

Brooke, I'm so Glad You're Here with me, on Earth and in Heaven!!
See tonight, on Dreams. And Always, in Love!!
The next meeting's going to be Truly Exciting and Vibrating, no matter the time passed by!!
tongue smiley flower love smiley flower tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi!!

How Beautiful Picture. As Always!
And, as Always, so Familiar. Like, new concept, "inner" Wife of Mine. I mean, my Heart!!
We See tomorrow again, Loving so True.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Hi!

cheersparty smileyparty smiley Totally Childish but Totally Unhumble Laughing Smile wave have to say I've been developing very primitive version of Good Ideas, some natural developing from all those I've been saying, making sense.  It's a net of concepts, making more and more wide sense.
And, this uses to happen to me, right after "finishing" this something came to mind.
Yesterday, in this same Program I talked about, there was the Explanation on how it's Good to let Children Develope their social and genre roles free on their own.  If a baby girl wants a pirate dress, OK, if a baby boy wants a "faralaes" dress, OK.  The first traces of psycologic determination of genres get engaged apprximtely at 2 years old.  Oh my, so soon.
I did not think that much about it, thinking something True there had to be on all.
As George H. Mead says, Very Important Author from the Escuela de Chicago, social studies stream of thinking that was born in the 20's of last century; for the True Social Development of Personality, the kid do have to Experience different social roles, learning from others, adults, because this is the main way the kid can understand what's the other, getting in their position, and, from this, learning and objective perspective about oneself, from the perspective of the other, comparing (the comparisson, the reference, I talked about it yesterday; so important in our thinking, from the moment the recoil argument is a Truth) roles.  The supperficiality of this situation can not blind us about the true and deep implications of the process.  It's something similar Chomsky says about the language: there're a biological structures ready there, in a mental state of pure potentiality still, that are developed by the real doing and making.  I mean, if there were not those genetic skills to get developed, that supperficiality would mean nothing; but we're genetically prepared to assume those concepts of the others through the concept of ourselves and the opposite thanks to the biologic determinism.
I am not getting more into the determinism/freedom debate by now (it's impossible to fix, it's a metaphysic question, that's all; if it's not there, Great, but if it's There, We'll can Never prove it, because of our innate cognitive limits of our minds; the Metaphysic Thinking is the Sane Thing to Believe: for the fact the admission of personal limits is Fundamental too for the empathy, going further Mead, and for the understanding of what we and the whole society does really need, I mean, not only scientist or quantitative ways of fixing things and existence).
About the genres, taking Mead together with this. I Do Honestly think it's Important to Get an Identity Fixed when we're adults and before (from the moment the adolescents have OBVIOUSLY NATURAL PROBLEMS for determining this identity: it's the normal, it's the Natural and Most Healthy Process, Much More than Make a Dicatorial Evolution of the person, as it uses to happen; things come to terms with nature, there's nothing to fear about it); but it's Also Important to Understand and Get Empathy Bonds with Others.
All, mean and women, should have the Chance for Experiencing (specially when kids, for what I said of the genetic structures waiting to get developed, when our minds are more opened than ever, in the first years of our life) the other genre roles.
A Professional Lady for the CAring of Children said this, explaining how this is the Only True Way for ERASING the Illness of the Sexist Violence against women.
I Do TOTALLY Agree.  There's nothing to fear, nothing to lose.  That's the Natural and Moral thing to Do.
I mean, if the kid does not want, by himself, a "faralaes" dress, in a previous context of absolute normality where he is not feeling obligated to anything, then OK, We Have to Accept I Think; but in that case It's FUNDAMENTAL to Help him (or her in the other case) to Interiorize How this is just a Role Playing, for Understanding the Other One, and Getting in the Others Place.  Empathyzing with the Other.
From the Empathy, the True Caring, the Justice and the Peace.

ps: coming later for some easier talk, oh my, Brooke!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi, au ja sóc aquí!!

"au ja sóc aquí" does mean a expression, saying now I'm here. "Au" it's an interjection ("interjección"), like saying this is it, less or more Rolling Eyes scratch Razz
On Adoring True!! cheers Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Hi, Love, Beautiful, Adored!!
Smile sunny flower sunny Smile

Coming for a while now for sharing summary from the Conference.
I've just talked to my thesis Director, and we're meeting in a week and 1/2 for talking about this first part, historic critic. He has told me he likes it, and that's a good job, though obviously there're little things that have to be improved for the expression, for the good explaining for the reading of others. It's Very Motivational, so Much. And the Support, for guiding me, too. He's been named Secretary of the Philosophy Faculty! Wow! For the importance into the administrative structure of the faculty it's the second post after the dean's ("decano") one. I'm so cheers for him. Well Deserved.
And Conference was, as Always, so Enlightening Conceptuality.
These could be the main points:
1) Without the senses there can not be "intelligence" (understanding good). The greek perspective is very positivistic: we do only learn what we can feel, touch...
The importance of senses is so important, till the point we use the same ethimologic root for "sensitive", p.e.

2) The definition of "paideia" is so Very Complex, from the greek classic world. It means civilization, socialization, playing, education (word that ethimologically does mean to guide).. and it's not enough.
the word comes from "pais", wich means "kid"; so "paideia" could be defined as a very specific perspective on what "childhood" does or has to mean.
It's so Important to classic world. For it, the True Phase for the Learning is between the childhood and adolescence. After, Plato says we're "dry wood", comparedly to kids skills for learning (the prove is their ability for learning new idiomes, compared to us grown up).
They are called as the wax to be molded, shaped or molded. For this the word "formation", which comes from the process of "giving form".

3) For this, the "paideia" and education are so Essential, like Sacred thing. Because for the Importance it has to kids, it's Meaning How the Future Social Individuals, and so the Society composed by them, are going to Be.
For this, in the Antiguity, the old world (classic Greece), there's no discussion about the education. It's a Discipline, which means that thing that has to be Learnt, originally (the other meaning, p.e. "disciplanary sanction" comes after, from the military roman world).
Without a Global Plan for the Education, a country is Lost. For this, so Important is the Agreement and Pact among or between All politic Forces. Because withouth Coherence in the Process of the Education, and this Means Continuity, there's no possible coherence in the society, nor in the present nor in the future, much more.

4) "Ideology" is a world made up by Plato. In his master piece "The Republic" he's talking at once, giving the same importance, about politics and about education. it's a work on "peripoliteias" (ancient people did not name the books, the librarian who was taking care of the deposit of books was just ordering them by subjects) and, also, on "paideia". And Plato knows it perfectly, till the point he says: without education there can not be politics. With no education there's no chance for a society made upon justice, freedom, equality, democracy...
This is coherent to all said in previous points.
Plato does create a whole educative program, with 7 subjects, divided between "letters" and "sciences", where it's included the music as one the same important (this is very Connected to All I've been saying, specially yesterday, about the Need for a Complete and Integraded Education and Understanding of the Human Spirit and Nature).

5) For classic greeks, the importance of the teacher/professor is Fundamental (this is a problem on these days, their Authority, as I commented). Ethimology: from spanish "maestro": "magistrum", "magis" which means who "is" more.
Because for being a good professor is Fundamental to Talk and Express oneself Well. There's a Text, from Jenofonte, "Recuerdos de Sócrates III 3, 11": "¿No habías caído en la cuenta de que... (...) cualquier otra buena lección que pueda aprenderse se aprende a través de la palabra; que los mejores maestros son los que mayor uso hacen de la palabra, y que los que tienen conocimiento más profundo de las materias más serias e importantes son también los que mejor hablan y razonan?

6) Though this importance, the freedom for pupil and his/her families have to be real for chosing the professors they do prefer; as the same as the acceptacion or not by the professor. The main reason, among other ones, is the importance of the emotional aspect in the relationship professor-pupil, where it's demonstrated it has to work well for a good education in progress. Without that connection, eudcation gets so far from the good model and its results for the kid. George Steiner has very Good Studying on it.
In catalonian the world "alumne" comes from the word "alumnus" which means the one who is being fed ("alimentado").

7) The Teaching does Bring us to The Education. We teach latin, p.e., but we can not educate "latin".
This is coming from a perspective fixed in classic Greece, by the creation of the Philosophical Schools, which were like the actual universities from today.
There it's where the subjects classificating as disciplines was born.
And, also, this is the other main Character about, with a Vocation of Universality, reaching All Subjects from the Human Knowledge.
This made philosophical schools different to the teaching by Great Buda or Confucio, p.e., and their successors, who were Focused in the "teaching of how to live", general terms, but not with that exhaustivity upon the whole "universas" that the human knowledge is, with its different parts.
Well, this is not positive or negative, it's just the historic fact that determines the actual configuration of occidental universities model. There're Good things from Both Sides to Care about.

Cool The honorable dignity of the post of teacher/professor. And it's so important to listen, memorize and repeat what they say; to greeks.
After the "feeding" to the pupil, this has to "assimilate" it, make the knowledge become a part of him/herself.
The "copyist" is a figure that was only born in the Middle Age; in the Antiguity, books were deposited in a temple, where people had to go to read and learn, by memorizing (there were very few books, and copies of each one too).
For this, there're many texts who claim against the writing and for the "simply" oral education, as the truly good one. To Plato, by the reading is not possible to get the knowledge from the inside of oneself (we can remember what he and his professor Socrat says about the "mayéutica" as a process for remembering what our souls someday did know but did forgot when coming to the material world), and this is just something remaining different to us, not assimilated, because it is something there fixed as strange to us. Socrat says that the book does not explain itself, as the professor does by the dialogue with pupil, answering and making questions on everything, and explaining each one as much as needed.

9) Related to the honorable character attributed to the professor, and according to the related freedom for chosing pupils, and for these towards professor, there was from the beginning, in this system of education that was Started by Pythagoras; the selection and dividing of pupils, for the more advanced of the knowledge, or intellectual skills, they do demonstrate by the oral classes. It's important for the same quality of the learning, because only those who truly understand the most dificult concepts (this author classifies between "acusmáticos", those who listen, and "matématicos", ones who have access to the true deep knowledge -this was the original meaning of the mathematics-; and all did the same; p.e., Plato talks about classes on the "Agrafa dogmata", which is something I less or more commented the other day).
Heraclitus, who was considered by all very complex and difficult to understand, did think nobody could understand his concepts, his logo. The "classism" is a permanent character. Even Jesus says something like this, Mathew 13, 1-13: "hablo en parábolas, porque viendo no ven y oyendo no oyen ni entienden...".
Finally, we did read a text on Protagoras and his pupils, from "Fedro" from Plato, where he describes, in Socrat words, the tremendous respect his pupils had for him.
Well, there're good things from the ancient times, and good things from the actual ones. A middle term I think it's not bad at all, as Aristotile would say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:08 pm

Hi!!

Have Very Good Weekend and Very Big Hug, from bottom of my Heart I am Wishing!!
Adore You and Love for Life and for Eternity action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
cheers hasi flower cheekey smiley sunny love smiley sunny cheekey smiley flower hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:31 pm

Or, better said, I'm in Heaven!! action smiley
God Bless, tomorrow little more talk easy. Hug for the Night, See in Dreams and Always and Loving Eternally True!! Good Night Love Adored!!

ps: You're Too Much Special to me cheekey smiley cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Hi on the Good Hug, came for a Moment for a Very Big One!!

The Adoring's Feeling so Good. Sending Very Tender Kiss!!
Taking the weekend easy and good. Not thinking very much, just a little of going on fine.
cheers sunny hasi Embracing Tight for Eternity of the Loving hasi sunny cheers
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Fri May 22, 2015 11:54 am

Big Tight Hug Tremendous!! ( wave Razz cheekey smiley )
Going tremendous the Tasking.
Later coming for some easy post. The difficulty of subjects treated is extreme, but the fact I've been thinking about them for years, and much more intensely in progress as different periods of days have been getting more little for the fact the first day of the period is coming closer and closer to the today, and the Fact I've Been so Inspired; Make Things Much easier and I think results are coming Good.
Loving!!
cheers love smiley sunny flower sunny love smiley cheers

ps: I've got a painful lips today!! ( Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:57 am

Hi,

this is not for flattering, though I admit I have to get -human as I am- selfflattered, so far, somehow.
But I am posting these two creations together for two reasons:
1) making better by important details
2) expressing the Unionity, Philosohic and Social terms at one side, and subjective terms about You and Me at the other one.
I have edited a little, not much,
"17.06.2015
El problema central del posmodernismo gira en torno a la percepción de que toda filosofía es el resultado y el medio de la subjetividad pura que, desde el principio, se expresa sobre una base metafilosófica individual, irreductible a cualquier clase de pretensión universalizadora con carácter de verdad. Toda tesis filosófica, para el posmodernismo, es, inevitablemente, una narración que se autojustifica sobre y desde sí misma, y desde ningún otro lugar. El relativismo es de reconocimiento obligatorio y universal, de forma exacerbadamente paradójica respecto de las tesis de base del posmodernismo.

El origen del problema subyace en el hecho de que el cambio de paradigma en el pensamiento que pretende haber asumido y expresado el posmodernismo no es real. Su razón, su procesamiento mental, su cognición en acción, permanece presa del cartesianismo de raíz platónica, radicalmente.
Si partimos del "yo existo", directamente desde la cinestesia y la cenestesia, así como de la reflexión intuitiva consciente que es capaz de llevar a la luz, aunque sólo sea parcialmente, el control mental inconsciente sobre las citadas aptitudes vitales de supervivencia; inmediatamente comprenderemos que hay algo más que la razón pura.
Entonces, el metarelato subjetivo no puede ser tal, ya no sólo por el sofisma que la paradoja no reconocida de su tesis fundamental plantea, sino por la posibilidad de apelar a la subjetividad individual, por medio de la vía que ofrece la universalidad biológica compartida como individuos de la misma especie y con las mismas potencialidades, entendidas en términos cualitativos. Por medio de los mecanismos de reconocimiento del otro, de la alteridad empatizada, es posible asumir los planteamientos que expongo aquí sobre la propia consciencia psíquica y sobre los principios fundamentales del Sentido. Y es este Sentido el sentido normativo, valga la redundancia, que nos permite juzgar con valor positivo de verdad lo que ahora estoy diciendo: el relativismo no se autojustifica, el no relativismo sí, sin entrar ahora en cuestiones metafísicas, de las que ya he comentado su funcionalidad cognitiva y espiritual, con independencia de y, a su vez, gracias, a su carácter suprahumano, en términos de aprehensión positiva lógica-racional.
Para reconocer al otro como individuo vivo de la misma especie no es preciso haber estudiado zoología o haberse pasado años elaborando listas taxonómicas de las especies; es algo que "se sabe", en el mismo sentido (aunque en la perspectiva actualizada y global que comparto ahora) que se expresa Blaise Pascal al decir "el corazón tiene razones que la razón no entiende". El sabio tenía una intuición muy cierta, que hoy, con los avances en el conocimiento, es posible confirmar de un modo mucho más fiable y seguro. Y admito que esta última expresión supone reconocer el poder y la fuerza de convicción de la demostración científica, algo que no niego, como tampoco hacía Pascal respecto de la geometría y las matemáticas; pues ello no es óbice para resaltar la importancia de que existe algo más que la pura positividad en nuestra existencia y, también, en tanto que ambas esferas no se pueden separar (aquí debería hablar de la pulsión cognitiva humana y de la evolución de nuestra cognición hacia la transcendencia como la capacidad "de salto" respecto de ámbitos cognitivos estacionarios previos y mínimamente fijados en la mente), en nuestra razón.
La legitimación del aspecto biológico natural como instancia de pura humanidad supone un nuevo salto respecto del paradigma filosófico-humanista-simbólico-cultural actual y, a su vez, la clave para una comprensión cualitativamente mucho mayor de lo que es, de lo que debería ser y de lo que puede ser el/la hombre/mujer. Puesto que la base previa para el esclarecimiento de las ya viejas dudas relativistas reside en la empatía natural de base biológica, sobre la cual, y en términos éticos y morales clásicos, es posible acceder a nuevos estadios de la consciencia individual y colectiva global, en sede de la espiritualidad y de la bondad entendida como valor universal absoluto, con independencia de su correspondiente concreción individual en cada caso. Esto último forma necesariamente parte de la experiencia vital y existencial del ser humano (de hecho, el tan cacareado contextualismo cultural y moral se supera por medio de la experiencia compartida, sobre bases estructurales y biológicas comunes; algo relativamente “fácil”, en la sociedad de las TIC o tecnologías de la información y la comunicación), pero en ningún caso constituye una fuente de aislamiento moral y/o racional entre las personas o entre las instituciones sociales constituidas merced a los muy diversos vínculos de afinidad posibles. Entenderlo erróneamente de otro forma supone permanecer anclados en paradigmas de la razón y la cognición humanas que ya deberían haberse visto, oficialmente, superados".

17/06/2015
Del mar y las estrellas sus ojos,
luceros que iluminan la noche;
candente tacto de lo visual
que eterniza el suspiro del alma.

Un manto entretejido de ausencia eterna
que se iza, en un instante, como fuego,
del ser irracional de mi razón
atrapada en la luz del infinito.

Juntos, eternamente, amor y tiempo;
horizontes de ayer, ahora y siempre.

Now more beautiful and meaningful, the two.
Pascal was not only a Philosopher Thinker. He was also Admired for his Literary Talent (Recognized as One of the Makers of the Modern French -Chance for MEMORIES to "Compañía 9" Who Helped so Much for the Liberation of Paris in II WW) and, this better known, for his Mathematics theoremes and for the Physical Principle (Physics of fluids) named by his same name as Author, and, also, for Creating what's considered the first modern calculator.
Well, maybe we all are not going to create new calculators, but the Developing of Human Mind and Heart as One Integrated thing to Spiritual Transcendence of the Good, as a "City of God", Remembering another Genius as Saint Augustin.

ps: So Thankful, and LOVING; I'm Dedicating All to You, Brooke action smiley
cheers cheekey smiley Razz love smiley Razz cheekey smiley cheers
(this was trying to symbolize a wave hug with kissing Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm

Hi, Beautiful!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How Lovely Picture, I Liked so Very Much. But not as much as You cheekey smiley action smiley
Wishing Light of Inspiration till the sky and beyond.
I Love You I Adore You, You're Wonderful and Extraordinary!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley sunny love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: Forever More!! tongue smiley wave Smile
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

On Adoration flowers for You, I'm coming for little easy while.
Working.
You're Heavenly Love, and sorry me, that Picture "cushing" ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) it is too Embarassed party smiley
Good Hug, Very Huge!!
Seeing later in a moment, Beautiful Lovely One of Mine action smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:51 pm

very brainy have to say that You could step and jump on each part of my soul, or even my genitals, who are much more important to me geek Laughing , You could even destroy my whole life (You did not, You Just Inspired me), and I Could NEVER Stop Loving You.
I don't care what psycologists say. The Healthy Staying Depends Only on Oneself, and I'm quite Healthy, but the Love You can Not control, when it's TRUE.
It's a CARE about You, when I Feel some Call of the Heart, that Stops any other thing.
I can actually handle the brutal willing for HUG while saying this, PULLED like wave but Calm at once.
Survival, Learning, Loving, Resistance, You action smiley
In the beginning and at the end.
It's a brutal TENDERNESS, so hight that I can not describe it well at all, because I don't reach this level of wisdom to explain something so Profound in my Heart and my Soul, like Heaven's.
I'll come More and I'll Work.
I'd talk, I'd do anything Fair for You I Swear!! action smiley wave Crying or Very sad
YOU'RE LOOKING LIKE A HEAVEN'S VISION IN THOSE last PICTURES action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
It's like a KILLING SHOT in the core of the Heart, making some Renaissance at once. I can not explain, but the CARING and the TENDERNESS are a brutality of Razz sunny MOVING me.
Please SORRY me, I Just Wanted to do the right thing.
I was angry, but now with You I Swear.
You kill me.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi,
working well. Biorhyhms are not at the top, compared to the rest of the year (though, paradoxically and also almost Mad to me, this is the time of the year when my muscles do feel better); but I'm properly developing my mind well. Responsibly, so concentrated.
I've got all the work plannified. I did organize all the papers and the task to do and how to do it till the finishing.
I do also have to say that, only for good feeling and sorry me, that I realized the New Pictures day did end, by the biologic noticing, in some adorable "barbotina" ( geek Exclamation ).
You Very too Much Adorable cheekey smiley action smiley
Now to task.
Big Hug, Here and in Heaven and Everywhere!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: I'm going to bring all I've written till now and all I'm going to write, this last thing in the form of a previous summary, together in mind; for the coherence and for the deeper going into some addicional truth I may discover (that's for sure, always Learning new things, this is one of keys of life, as the Love; what's Important is to Get Able to Mix Both Ones, for a Healthy Future for All, on it, the problem of the almost existencialist monopolism achieved by the technology and the positivistic materialism as a continuation of our predatory instinct, I do agree with Heidegger).
Seeing later, Good task.
Though, I know I do have to take care and don't try to force too much my biologic skills for abductive and creative conceptuality, which is a epistemologic sign of my transcendent nature.
Beautiful action smiley
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:42 pm

You're Adorable, and I think I'd keep saying the same after 200 years living physically together. And who says 200, it's also saying 1.000 or 1.000.000 years. Oh my Goodness.
Now going, but only from the bits, the Huge thing is Shining so Bright in this Heart!!
Wishing Tremendous Great Weekend!
cheers hasi cheekey smiley Big Hug, Beautiful cheekey smiley hasi cheers
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:41 pm

my Adored Beautiful,
and this other Version, I posted another day, it's because not only for the Loveliness almost Breathable as some Life Spirit, Beating on it (the shy guy in the "city" and almost All); but also for some Laughing
When I came from the walk I went to the toilette for a while for some You know, "correctivity", and I was "selfmirroring" (and all this is water?, mostly, I was asking myself geek ) and maybe it was for too long, because workmate Lawrence did enter and did give me a good kicking with the door on the left shoulder OK; and as long as the start of this Video...
For this I posting
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ga30TkZ_HA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi!!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

The cuteness and the Beauty of You is for chills and fever happening true in nerves and veins.
It's almost "scaring", the non voluntary influence of You in my Sensitivity and my Heart. It's very Joyful.
I am going to be quite Calmy for the coming times, because it is True I'll have to be Very Focused in the official task, because it needs from me, who is very scratch naturally distracted and more genetically prepared for another type of mental working. So, Responsability pulls me.
But... oh my.
One way or another, Sending the Love Always for Sure, even in labour days. One post. I'm Able.
But today totally "childish".
I Love You!!
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:32 am

Hi,

are You sleeping or still awaken?
Now we're also connected on counting time.
I think I sucessed, though needing edition, on the task of the admiring critic on Kant; but the joy for this is so little, comparedly to the joy I knew when found tonight's Pictures action smiley
In this "brainy" doing of the present day, so much focused for good, it may be difficult to get in those public ecstasies I used to show; but it's "OverTouching", Your Touch.
I actually am on doubt about the fact I could express it even by a tight hug. I should trascend my daily inner living of the present. Looks like Heaven.
I know I'd probably should reserve for myself this profound feelings, that I am able to almost bury down for all day on these days.
But I think I Have to Try to express; and I think Sometime I Have to be me, really as I am with You.
Physical distance is rarely and specially hurting tonight.
But the Joy is Fulfilling me at once too.
Am I having to be Married to philosophy for the rest of my life, oh my!
True Love of my Life, so Beautiful so Kind.
I am Actually so Used to Contemplate my own reason, and to Contemplate You is too blinding light tonight.
cheers One of Most Heartfelt Days, Good night cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   

Back to top Go down

I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next