Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Day Salvador, I Love You!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Happy Day Salvador, I Love You! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Day Salvador, I Love You!   Happy Day Salvador, I Love You! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:00 pm

geek lol! Smile action smiley 

I'm congratulating myself for the Day it is today, World Day of the Brain!
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

I did not want to let this chance passed by  Laughing Smile 
 Smile Razz Smile 

I was Truly  party smiley Laughing for these stupidities I've just said, for Fun and Good. Though I'm Very  Cool and  cheekey smiley for Pictures.
It's Difficult the Physical Living Without You. No embraces, no kisses, nothing beside my burning cells.
But, anyway, this is maybe the Purest side of this Love. Don't You Think Love? Is it Possible this built me up as a better Person?
Today walks and runs (yesterday did a good one for almost 300 after 1:30 time walking), runs and walks.
Ah, and Think.
Smile Loving, Always, on Tender Adorationg of Souls!!  Smile 
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Happy Day Salvador, I Love You!   Happy Day Salvador, I Love You! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

This is my new mirroring:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZxN-wTzcA Razz Smile (I Did Really Like, and Still Do, Very Much, this Song!; Popular Italian Disco, Great!)

Some geek on me.
Brooke Good ("na Brooke fa bonda")! On Adoring, action smiley cheekey smiley
Smile hasi Seeing later and Forever and Always!! hasi Smile

ps: The Basketball Final is going to Be Fantastic, I'm sure it's going to be Great! Yes, Like Nice Competition. I Do also Like the Task. Tomorrow some more, though a little more easy.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Happy Day Salvador, I Love You!   Happy Day Salvador, I Love You! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:13 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile
Wink Smile

Came for freezer mood, as it's going to be.
This weekend I did have different types of Good Sex, and it did Feel so Good. I'm not a walking monastery Laughing Smile
These things do Calm All (I do also get much more hatable, yes, even more lol! Smile ; and Honest).
But what I said was True.
Think, Please, about the Movie.
I'm not in the hands of anybody, that's something I wanted to say too. I'll answer all injustices, but in a Fair way. Yes, I am not a judge, but I'm a Free Person who Knows laws.
For all those that want to make me fall, in Real Life, I'm Ready. For All that want to lend a hand, but just let me Work Calm for Good, Here it is a Friend. The Invisibility of People Around means this radicalism I have had to learn to erect. No hates, but I am not the place for all kicking. That's so True.
Talking about this, my pennis did get Hungry today geek action smiley Smile
Loving Fine, let's Stay Together Nice!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Day Salvador, I Love You!   Happy Day Salvador, I Love You! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Day Salvador, I Love You!
Page 1 of 1