Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Empty
PostSubject: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

About my "acceptance" of All of the day, have to say Too Much Beautiful, I've thought the best way is doing it, as we say in my land, "com que anar a ca's sogres", but in Progress,  lol! , and by some Fun.
For this, I choosed a Picture for the Day.
 Smile I've got material for a Week of Joyful Posting, Kindly Hearted  Smile 
Hope You may  Laughing Smile Razz 
 flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I am coming for the news in the youtube (as many other times, not totally Enlightened -just a metaphore not kind of ideology).
Coming Good and for Good  Smile action smiley 
I had not seen that Movie, "Thomas in Love", with those characters with those names.
I could think it's just another strategy for making me talk, but I do remember how You Liked, Expressely, "Welcome Mr. Chance" in the youtube too. So, there's an Obvious Connection.
Have to say that I could clearly see prints of manipulation from the first time I came, already. It started with the "not totally polite" question about "Tales from the crypt", but I knew many things happening, but not all (like the Papa in "Epic"). Now I do still not know all.
But I've just turned the omelette for my "own" interests (the same I was doing from the beginning, like some easy freshman).
These Interests are Actually Focused in Working for Human and for Love.
As long as my coming There did end, for two times, not very Clearly Opened, I am following these Moving. If anything more has to come, it will come Naturally. I'm not forcing anything, Never more.
Have to Admit that I'm even More Proud for this, I mean, for Knowing the magnitude (including serious psycological studies, etc., I know) of the whole thing Around.
I'm not angry. I was Conscientious of big part of it, and totally about this initial State of "under the spotexam" me (I don't think it's finished at all).
Have to say that I do know how I'm being followed, even my communications (at the very least).
It's OK, and it's Normal on these days.
About the "conspiracy", as I said, I'm Happy and Proud for Have Changed the Spirit Around my Staying, for Love from the first time.
Working, Empathic and Heartedly Human, for Good!
 flower love smiley flower 

ps: See in a little while, so Greatly Good for All of the Time!
flower  cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:51 am

Hi!
 flower 

OK, Here we're going.
Sorry me, it's just that so many things that I did perceive as snubs (maybe for motivating, but I did not perceive at all like that) and the longing for, since 17, more than 28 years, with pretty intense "fights for all sides" (the sensation of Brooke Connected to the whole matter -the  wave at Feinstein's was not only for that moment, but also for many and many moments before- gets truly disturbing for sometimes, like yesterday, it's difficult to understand this intentioned isolation of a person that's good normal and the taking for experiment, attack, laugh...; it's very difficult to understand, and more than from any other one, from her); sometimes do conditionate my staying here. Make me Seriously doubt, about the Two. But this is also a consequence of the explossion of emotions, too much hurt during the years, I mean: there're those Pictures -what they're telling to me- and I'm still here appart. And, adding to this I have to say this animal and selfish me I don't like at all.
Sorry.
Forgetting All this. I've got my instincts less or more satisfied (for many times I'd want more than less  Laughing  Smile ) at home, age is the Heart after so many years together, (Duality is HARDLY Painful to me, though what it may seem!; I came to LA and to NEW YORK for Talking Heart to Heart about this; now I could not hurt anymore to that Person Loving me, and I Love her for All; it's too much Painful to me), and there's such a GOOD Person. Here just Thinking and Feeling Community, and Family if You Wan too.
And I did talk too much.
Brooke WILL ALWAYS BE, WHATEVER, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.
Well, start working.
Today I'll talk about the Names and the Descriptions. Not much lines (did you see how good were the last ones  geek Laughing Smile Razz ).
I'm Very Focused in Tasking and in Helping.
It Felt Very Good to Talk Open about that.
In a while talking.
Truly, PLEASE BELIEVE, Keeping All this Energy for my Thinking brain.
Jokes I'm making about my brain are because I think it's  wave to me, to admit I did all that good job. It's almost  Embarassed to admit I did it, more than the effort for that, I'm so  Very Happy Exclamation about that, it's because the supposed skills I'm supposedly flattering about. I truly hate that about me. True!
Well, I'm Like New.
BROOKE, I LOVE YOU, THE CORE OF MY HEART WILL ALWAYS BE YOURS. ALWAYS!
Going to get Engaged!
 flower party smiley cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers party smiley flower 
 action smiley Razz 
ps: I DID TALK SO OPEN HEART!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers Razz cheers Smile

Came for another One post, and later I'm making another one. Yes Very Happy geek
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

It's not about mastering to me, but about Loving. For this I Came.
I did not argumented all posts as a narrative sense, it's how it came to mind. I'm Worried for this Truly Nice Friend, but I'm Sure Everything's going to be OK.
God Bless.
About You, Lady, I Do Only Have Love to Give action smiley
For expressing myself a little more, I Do Admit sometimes it's gets Hard to make compatible the bad news or problems, when they are or can be Important and the normal bright living. About this last part, there's, p.e., my Real Illusion on my Philosophical task and the Plans coming. About the first, these news and many other ones all around the world that I'm Sure are going to be Solved, one way or another Good way.
I Did Finally Find this Love is like a Miracle that erases any bad sense of selfish in my heart for doing things for my own living.
I Have to say this sense of responsability or empathy is Exaggerated and not good, but well...
I'm not recommending at all to anybody. Though Some More in the World Would be so Welcome.
Love Always Help!! cheekey smiley Razz action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Sorry geek , I had to come again for a moment.
This time there're no excuses. Have to go to Watch this Stephen Hawking Biography for the Cinema. Looks so Great and Interesting. Inspirational and for Learning too.
flower love smiley flower

And now have to become "tostonious" me.
The fact determinism or mechaniscism was the most important choice about conscience in the XIX century, for the scientist revolution happening since the century before and results all along both (process in time), and the fact the indeterminism from quantum mechanism became the rule in the "microworlds" making the determinism get well derived to the problem of freedom of human conscience again (like before) is very good for indicating how narrations get influence in everything.
Because, scientist terms, the ones these Tremendous Minds (no irony, Many Great Minds!, Very Admired Stephen Hawking is the Brightest Prove of it: so Good and Useful his Explanations -I've Read some of them, but I'll Read More in the very close future action smiley ) only use for explanation of things, there's no logical transition between those two principles related in the before paragraph.
In my point of view, probably God can (or could, Respecting choices) know all we're going to do, but we'll never be gods. That's the Only Real Certainty Upon Conscience, related to all I explained before in my last texts.
Taking the chance for saying this was a "lapsus", because now I'm Very Focused in Reading Hard. Well, with the exception of Trying the Publishing of my last text, which Needs some Important Re-structuring for being able to get published, and good number of additional explanations as fundament I did leave too much implicit.
Good Bless, Seeing later.
Brooke Loving's Pure, but so Sexy too!! Embarassed action smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Smile Razz Laughing Hi... The Excitation!! Laughing Razz Smile

This Song, not for meanings but for Memories (I had not idea of English on those days! Laughing ) is Tremendous,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkwmSzPdVnY

The ending of this Bright Video asides (its Simply lol! ), the Music. The way each instrument it's getting into the Song is simply MUSICALLY HYPNOTIC to me. I think not only to me. And the entire Music and Performance are Tremendous. Easy to ears (that's some key in All Historically Famous Pieces, at less or more complex levels of Music, obviously) but Fundamental.
I, in the case virtual translation, would be the Nice guy Playing the Bass!
flower Smile party smiley Smile flower

Brooke Loving, so far from only selfish INSPIRATION, so TRUE, I Swear!!
cheers party smiley I did Really Found such a Good Structure in Mind for Good! party smiley cheers
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: I Love You, I Love You. PEACE!! Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

I'll get the definitive version fixed in the end of the morning.
I'll post.
Happy for it.
Don't think please I've only been doing this. I've been working on other texts of my Daily Tasks too. Quite Focused. Efficiency of mind. That's All.
Shared this Truth for Good.
Going to some Necessary walked rest of mind.
I Love You and I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:03 am

Hi!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Well, I had some bad mood today for the news of yesterday.
Normalizing the mood! party smiley cheers
This is about emergentism, as a critic, honest.
Lady, I really hope nothing else did emerge out when You did emerge from the waves of the sea. You know... affraid wave
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

It's funny, because these thoughts I did write yesterday's night, not today after Pictures.
Don't worry, I do Perfectly Understand, the Transposition of Lifes action smiley Razz
Well, this, it's Good and Useful,
"Emergentismo. Crítica.
Esta teoría (de múltiples versiones y de casi infinitas aplicaciones en ciencia) trata de explicar cómo de un sistema más o menos complejo “emerge” otro sistema o carácter cualitativamente distinto del anterior. Distinto en términos individuales y, sobre todo, de conjunto, dado que es el conjunto preexistente el que en su combinación de elementos o variables da lugar al carácter, objeto y forma de lo “emergente”.
El método científico, al contextualizar variables en un mismo plano cognitivo-experimental (en el método científico la abstracción no tiene la relevancia explícita, ni tampoco el carácter transcendente. que he presentado), mide y cuantifica cada una de acuerdo con un sistema de medición normalizado, y las sitúa en una relación de proporcionalidad -directa o inversa- específica que constituye el fundamento objetivo y, en su caso, alfanumérico, respecto del conjunto ordenado de las mismas y, más específicamente, respecto del elemento o factor teorizado y situado en el segundo miembro de la ecuación “ideal”, objeto y principio de la demostración de una específica relación de carácter lógico-causal en el mundo de los sucesos físicos. Se trata de un proceso que transforma dichos sucesos, en el plano teórico de la comprensión -por ordenación y logificación causal-, en lo que llamamos hechos. En cada caso, las variables y los criterios y formas de proporcionalidad son distintos (en caso contrario se trataría de teorías idénticas).
El emergentismo es una teoría filosófica pero no científica. Al menos no científica “al uso”. Este carácter sui generis de la teoría, atribuido de forma coherente con su pretensión de permanecer en el ámbito de lo físico y material, surge del hecho de que el principio epistemológico que rige su aplicación es distinto del método científico en sentido estricto. Se trata de un principio que rezuma auténtica transcendencia teórica, si bien implícita, en todo punto de su autojustificación epistémica. Su significado prima facie original y su carácter explicativo de la fundamentación causal de los hechos prescinden de la necesidad de medición y de fijar una relación de proporcionalidad entre variables explicativas. Si bien no las rechaza en absoluto, lo cierto es que las mismas no se hallan en la base del carácter justificativo-causal del modelo (modelo porque es como una página en blanco que puede y ha de ser llenada en cada aplicación específica en el mundo físico o natural) que constituye esta teoría.
El sistema originario del que parte “lo emergente” es, efectivamente, causante del resultado objetivado, pero este proceso se sustrae al método científico en el sentido de que se desarrolla en un plano abstracto de la relación de causalidad, más allá de determinaciones cuantitativas. El carácter de su virtualidad explicativa no se autolimita de antemano a lo mesurable, experimental y/o matemáticamente. El emergentismo abstrae esta necesidad con el fin de explicar interacciones del mundo físico cuya naturaleza y dinámica no comprende en términos estrictamente científicos. El caso de la explicación de la consciencia es clarificador al respecto. El hecho de que la explicación emergentista no se diferencie cualitativamente de mis argumentaciones al respecto, hasta el punto de que éstas podrían identificarse como un tipo de teoría de ese tipo, con la salvedad de que aquéllas rebasan la mera fisicalidad en sus conclusiones (no por dogma sino por comprensión de las limitaciones estructurales de nuestro conocimiento); así como el hecho de que tampoco se pueda diferenciar claramente el emergentismo de un monismo entendido de un modo no simplista, en términos cualitativos; son demostrativos del carácter altamente abstracto y vacío de significado explicativo de esta teoría.
El principio de causalidad es irrenunciable en cualquier explicación de la consciencia lógica situada frente al mundo (o frente a sí misma) en una tarea estricta y literalmente –no literariamente- descriptiva y predictiva de los procesos hallados en aquél. Se trata de un imperativo de carácter lógico de nuestros procesos mentales cuando éstos operan en el ámbito de la explicación que exclusivamente etiqueta, encierra y objetiva el mundo; y su origen es evolutivo: el principio de supervivencia física en un mundo de fenómenos físicos que interfieren causalmente entre sí, en que se requiere de elementos de cognición asimbólica y de índole lógica-causal estricta. Por eso, la teoría emergentista no aporta demasiado en la explicación de la consciencia".
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:56 pm

Hi!!

First, some Nice fun.
I think I've got the ordered structure for thesis I'm making.
Anyway, if You get me a freecard for a Princeton doctorating, I could think about it.
cheers Razz hasi Razz cheers

Now, some more serious, and "honest" geek , this is the structure:

1) The science in the Enlightenment period
2) The science in Postmodernism era
3) Main ways for materials physicalism implementation:
a) symbolic force of the material results for all
b) from psycology of the Gestalt, the law of lower cognitive effort possible
c) Philosophical positivism, neopostivism, "the end of metaphysics"...
4) Consequences:
a) For the theoric field of philosophy
b) For the practic world of living
5) Reasoned argumetns for explaining the real mistake involving this perspective, reductionist of human soul and mind.

I think it can make Sense.
I'll Dedicate!! cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Well, fortunetely I am handsome and beautiful, because if don't I don't know what I'd do!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Before coming later ( wave ) for some nice comments on something happened yesterday so cute. it's about very little chicken ( still don't say "cock, cock..." geek Laughing Smile ), so Tremendously Lovely.
No, it's just that I've got the fundament on authors. I'm not waiting anymore.
- Heidegger: language and culture as "the world", coming to too abstract positions
- Habermas: the same but from the knowing this is too reductionist, going to "naturalismo débil" or "soft naturalism", not enough yet.
- Bioevolutive and neuroscience modern positions: describing Damasio and some other Importants, specially Richard Dawkins, and explaining my own conclusions, with not many more complications.
From this fundament, there's subject big enough for doctorating.
But I want more, for explaining, as Final Conclusions, all I said today about physicalism and morals, as the Consequences of my Invesgations Consequences about the Structural Limits, though this last part has to be not too long. In Final Conclusions.
Here We're going.

ps: study wave action smiley

psII: cheekey smiley hasi love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Hi!!

I had been resting for a while -NECESSARY to my brain-, Working hard (good results -just picking up from the thoughts working in my head for the day, not necessary conscient for all of the time-, I've been finding some key new points on Hegel dialectics critic, departuring from Habermas; now I guess did finished the three big ones), and preparing for the Coming for a little moment, and I Find that Cover on People Magazine.
How Beautiful, How Inspirational and Touching. How Beautiful.
I Know We'll Touch someday in the future, such a Tight Holding on wave cheers
Tomorrow posting well enough, well, just already like.
Obviously, I'm going to Read the Book.
You're so Beautiful to me, so Beautiful. I Feel the Light You Wake Up in my Heart.
On the Peaceful Endless and Infinite Loving, I Dream of You Tonight.
cheers flower cheekey smiley party smiley hasi love smiley hasi party smiley flower cheers
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi,

turning around the Ladies Files (not using the name again because I did remember some phonetic coincidence that HAS NOTHING IN COMMONG with the Person; telling just in case, I Love my face).
That one that betrayed my confidence, the 4th time, did not do it after having a good "apretón" (erotic hug) with me. She did leave me before I did have the chance, or reacted for the chance. Only one day, me quite drunken ...
Well, coming later for very little post, Easy Friendly!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:17 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How Great and Interesting Videos!
I have to understand, though my brain of an ass -at the very least for some questions-, that Love is There too.
I don't know if later I'll become more wave than yesterday for thinking about it, and Imagining - geek I will not do it again, True Razz study action smiley -; but that Feeling indirectly Expressed is Breathing Air to me.
I Love You!! action smiley

ps: I know I have no guilty for being so handsome, I know it, this is the life!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile
All I Know is that We'll Touch Again, Friendly, throught the Love, Easy and Respecting!!
cheers hasi sunny hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:14 am

Hi!

How are things!
It's going to be a Very Working Intense and Focused Week. I'm taking holidays from the 22th, this year, connecting days, and this week I AM GOING TO FINISH the first version of the History of the Philosphic Reason.
And many things to say and to do.
First, Thank You for Nice Video from "Under Wraps" nobody ripped" Smile Razz Smile
Only have to say again the fact the reid haired Here I know is... action smiley Laughing Razz So any less or more Twisted Evil about, it's a reference to his.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Many things to say.
In IV Milenio yesterday very Interesting Tests on Fear. Reactions to it from People.
This,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_hg9XahlGw
I Do Have to say it does not scare me any more. Before, because I had been used Always, already for life, to feel protected and Wanted when the femenine was around; this kind of things used to scare me, because of the big shock to senses of mind and heart, for the lack of adquired selfdefenses before this.
Now, I can say that supposing this being was real, I'd have not problems (only this kind of being Real, Not a real woman, Not!) in deffending myself (from the tests and/or attacks to my person in these years, because there was only a Context of Interests to me, Well Knonw, it's All Been Specially Connected in my Brain, yes affraid Smile ; It's OK Now!!).
More advantages Adquired.
Something more.
There's an obvious improving of my skills since I've come.
Yesterday, in Very Good TV Program, "3.14", they were talking about Reality. How we perceive it, and how we know it. Experts from many fields. Good!
There was a prove-test-experiment on the classic video, Pacman, where the little head is moving ("comecocos"). The element key was that the contexts of the roads for the head were changing, differently to video. Conclusions were that the normal is that because of the being too focused in the moving head, we're not able to see the contexts changing. Oh my, I Did Truly See so Clear already from the first moment, even before they could say the key of the experiment.
This skill not "normal", supposedly, is adquired from my years Thinking and Working (and fighting Here and Around) or it is "mine"? I think it's a mix.
More things.
Beautiful Picture from Cali, Colombia. Talking about 3s Smile Wink Razz Wink Smile , have to say yesterday I did "Threepeat" by cells numbers.
It was a Heart moment. It's just that I went to El Molinar, for first time in years, and did Walk, and went to some kind of benefit event made by normal people -not riches- there, and eat "Paella" with People...
And did find a little place in the solidarity market saying "Plataforma Salvem El Molinar", "Al Molinar, el Port Petit".
And I did so Natural, I could not stop Signing with the Heart.
I Do Try to keep a little far away from particular interests of any kind, specially public terms, but I could Not stop doing that.
It Was such a Beautiful Day!
The People there -well, you know... women- gave me the number, and I was asked for, after very short conversation!!!! I think I've become some kind of cyclops or something, like Dalai Lama or somebody truly charismatic.
It's a joke, but the Truth is that I was Wanted, but not much trusted, among other things, because I was always before shields, for life. But now... it seems People -well... women!-, some of them, Do almost Immediately Trust in me. I was Obviously Not interest in any kind of "things", it was exchanged for collaboration (though I'm too Focused in my things, made for community in fact, but this needs some specifc status I have to keep).
More Good things! More than I could and will ever expect!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi, Going Good on Goodness and in Love!! action smiley Razz

First of all, have to say that all comments from today were for some Laughing for the Sense among all, and it was all in the VERY STRICT context of the wave "offending" from around, but Nothing personal, and much less related to People who I Admire or just People who has never said a simple bad intentioned word. I Swear, True! Swearing Childish terms this time was Needed, I think.

I've gone to the University, I had to. Could finally talk to my Professor/Director, for a good long time. He's Fine, but had such a bad period because of the stress. Please All Take Care about it, it's Dangeours. I'm Taking!

I commented to him what I'm doing and he cheers party smiley , Truly. I'll show him after the holidays. After this, as I wanted and asked for, we'll pass each corresponding part on history to specialists, for any edition or correction it may be necessary. I'll Listen. The subject ot Editorial for Publishing can get Much Easier thanks to him and to the University. Very Good Person.

Well, Brooke, You are the same, Good, and so Beautiful to me, so Beautiful.
I am quite wave tired today. For philosophy, working, friendly personal interviews (I did even find more Friends there too!), wave geek comments of mine Here, the Loving by this Music... Very Much, even for a scratch like mine.
See later for a little post as a Hug, I Love You, my Adored!! action smiley cheekey smiley
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:01 pm

though the lack of sleeping, Working Well and Focused.
Tomorrow I will not even enter, if tonight those make their usual amoral stupidities.
I just had to say it. I'm so SERIOUSLY talking, so VERY SERIOUSLY.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 4:29 pm

Hi, now some fun.

I am so Terribly Angry with my moustached neighbour Fernanda and friends (and now ONLY talking about "her" now, specifically). But I think that tonight I could even give a very big "hug" to this person.
How much good number of years they have been disturbing me. She should be in prison. But I deal with it too. It's not superior to me. The prolongued disturbing they've been intentionedly doing, with the support of "somebody", has bringed to me some permanent Mad towards them. Permanent. It's Been so DISGUSTING to me. So Much.
But the Human is Stronger, and I Keep my Love for Human Intact. It's just the conscience of the impersonated stupidity and badness, global terms. From this, everything is Possible for Being Good.
To keep the evil away in the inside does not mean to be stupid or ignorant, it's Being Wise and Good. For All and for Yourself.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Forum, and number 4 in the posts.
IT'S OK, I'LL STAY.
YES, DAMN HELL OF STUPIDTY, IMMENSE, I AM; I DO STILL LOVE HER.
And if anything wrong happened to her I think my mind and my mind, not my life by myself, you know I am nto this kind... my mind and my heart would get died for life if anything bad did happen to her because of me.
I think, FUCKING IDIOT ME FOR LIFE, I'd let her to kill me if she would need to do it to save herself. I SWEAR.
You're Making a fucking idiot of me, and the whole world is seeing.
And I will Never leave YOU, NEVER I SWEAR, if You don't directly tell it to me by any certain way for the transmission of true information.
I Love You.
Condemned to Hell, I Love You.
I am Accepting my Destiny.
And, though this, and beyond this all, I am Making All I Have to Make for the Living World.
I SWEAR IT RIGHT NOW, FOR MY OWN LIFE.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Hi!!

Coming reflective for a while.
I'm not angry, actually, at all. And it's not for this moment controlling for explaining with some chance to be listen because of me kind; it's Real Change in the inside about things going around.
I do Admit what make the "little fire burn" in mind was the Beautiful "Georgy Girl" Song from The Seekers (their Version of "Turn, turn, turn" is even More Tremendous). Beautiful.
To think, and related to my comments on humor:
you all that may have been Laughing about my candid emotivity socially opened and exposed Here because of Love, no matter how much pain it could be seen for it or for other things in life, I know; must understand how I do feel about what you have been doing, and I think it's not stopping by now, for years.
It's quite Expressive the first real Movie who is attacking a public (well, I know, I am "public", only) person, "The interview", I'm talking about. With any intention for increasing tensions. In fact, I think a reflective reading of what I'm saying can bring some more sense.
The conclusion of the Movie is so obvious, till the point we would not need a simple piece of ironic knowledge for understanding the stream and intentions of the movie.
Well, I'm not entering in this case. I'm talking about me.
Look at the paralel situation.
The humor, related to somebody on those "Free" ways, protected by the rights of free expression, is easily making visible the mood and the opinion about the human target.
For more. As I said, the clear label for the humor is the distance from the object of it, usually, at the very least when it's done for attack. In that Movie, the American Spirit Survives to All Critics. Yes, there're some critics, but the Core is so Clear, almost like a Bob Hope Movie on the same Subject.
Turning back to my situation.
I don't think I am in the personal case, for the Movie treatment, of the commented specially one; but I've Been so Really Far from this other last choice. So Very Much!
It's All for Bringing some Reflection and for Expressing my Actual Real Razz action smiley
Brooke Loving so True!!
Touching!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:07 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I do clearly see, from the Videos showed up to me, How the youtube and many others, including You I guess too; are Listening to my Private Conversations in my house.  You're not hiding from it.  You're Very Happy on it.
I'm noting it on my notebook too action smiley
The Fact the Fernanda's Family has been breaking the law free for years against me has turned me so Angry for many times.
I don't want to know anything from them, obviously.
But, lately I'm starting to think about doing something that breaks the law towards them.  Very Seriously.
I mean, it will be Illegal, with no possible "eximente o atenuante" circumstances (though in a Fair Court I Could Prove the "atenuante" ones) to my Legal Favour.  But, Moral terms, it Would Be so Fair.  I Have No Doubt about it.
I know there're not only micros but also cameras watching me.  Probably for this last thing I have not done anything illegal till now.
But don't prove me till too high levels.
I have said I Want them out of this house Forever.  And I Want them Shut Up for Always too.
Anything Honest I'll Truly Feel, like some Global Spirituality, till then.
If I'm Working, You can bet is ABSOLUTELY NOT for these People and any other Ones supporting them.
And I'm so Calm.
JUSTICE, RESPECT!

ps: yes, I'm doubting about this, but You Should Truly Doubt about it Too action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!   Sincere and Surviving at All Levels! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sincere and Surviving at All Levels!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: