Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Love You!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I Love You!! Empty
PostSubject: I Love You!!   I Love You!! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:58 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

The Fact I'm not addict anymore to serotonine and endorfines for the Loving. This is it.
It's Actually Much More on the Loving than on the Wanting.
And, from psycological point of view, and philosophical too, and even medical (too long time on "the Wanting in Love" is bad for anybody's Health); this is Key.
I Know that Expression is from those times, and not Actual. You've Matured, as anybody growing on the time. But, anyway, I Think if, given the "right circumstances", Something quite Similar to that can Still Appear and Shine on Your Beloved and Admired Face, from the Heart.
A Calming Pill ("a falta de otra" -YES, I'd LIKE Sex  Laughing Smile Embarassed Smile Laughing ). Nothing Tragic, Actually and for the Future. Fixed!!
 flower hasi love smiley hasi flower 

I think I'm ending the reading fast. I did start this last Book, and as it's so near to my style, more Concentrated Ideas and not so much "turning around" (not saying this is a natural advantage, just my actual way of making, that it's very probably going to change for a little more "roller" on time), and subjects explained, Key Concepts, are Making the Book so Attractive to me.
In my point of view, there's a problem in the deep of Habermas and Rorty Discussion, about the Need or not of Truth, and the Possibility of Fixing it, or the ways for it, at the very least.
Problem is Focusing All in the Discourse, folllowing big Charles S. Pierce, for the going away from the "problem" of conscience, developed well after all historical discussion about Descartes Meditations and its Mentalist concepts.
A rebuilding of situation can erase that human made contradiction, and give a chance to acknowledge how Important are both spheres: Conscience and Discourse. None of them can be forgotten. It's the old metaphore about the "egg and the hen". It's the door to some holism that Needs to Be Well Explained. The Sense from some new kind of Reason is the Real key for that.
Obviously, I Do Totally Agree with Inclusivistic and Democratic Discourses of Rorty and Habermas. But Habermas Want to make an specifical kind of reason directly upon the same rules of the discourse, and that's malfunctioning, and Rorty knows, because it's just a methodological "trick". There's a Need for Foundament, the same Foundament Habermas is Searching for. But he's doing it from the too inconsistent process of the collective agreement, made up as idealistic and infinite public, searching for some kind of platonic sense that's, at the same time, taking place in an antifoundationalist philosophy; and, also, he's doing from a Naturalism that's too "soft" and out of reality as it is, because of a prejudice: Nature can not take place of Reason, because Reason is Normative (the rules he's fixing for his Theory of Communication, as Big Try for some Fixed Normative System for the Collective Agreement), and Nature is not.
At the same time, Rorty is agreeing with the Naturalistic point of view, and this makes he rejects any normativity of reason, mistakenly from the moment he's following some fixed rules when he's making his explanations.
These last lines are showing, in both Authors, some lack of knowledge from a larger perspective about bonds between naturality and reason, and its normativity.
The Mentalist Problem is Lying Still There (the closing the eyes before True Structure of Nature and of Human, Deeply and Reciprocally Involved!: I mean, the way it makes us up and the way we can catch this), not erasing at all Descartes Features of "Inaugural" Rationalism. One time we can pass over it, and Know All the rest I've described, it's much Easier to Understand the Consciencious (and unconsciencious too) Need for Sense (Including Truth as Universal thing) and the Sociological and Democratical Need for and Inclusive and Free -protected by some formal rules (those bringed by Habermas are so Good!) Global Discourse. Health of both perspectivistical finds (here's the Holism I'm talking about, and not exactly as relativism) Need each other. You can not heal conscience of anybody out of democratic bases (I leave appart problems from difference between formal and real democracy: that's a problem of Developing and Education of us All), because this person will not be Morally Contextualized as Human he/she is; and you can not heal any public discourse from consciences ignoring that.
I think it's just a problem of fixing terms of discussion.
Keep Sharing!
 flower love smiley flower 

ps: Loving Brooke, don't need either the abstract thinking to handle the Wills for Touch anymore. I Love, I Do Just Love True!!  action smiley 
You're Very Amazing. And if we were Perfect we would not be Human.
Loving Well and Good!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Love You!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You!!   I Love You!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi!
 cheers flower cheers 

I've been thinking for a while. Developing times (in last post I wanted to say that I don't know everything and that, though this, I've got information enough for a pause for useful and needed projecting of task) are going fine.
That Glance of the Day was a Balsam to me, made with the sea of your Lovely Eyes.
Oh my.
You make me so much better person than I'd be without You.
 love smiley cheekey smiley action smiley flower 

I've also been thinking about not only get closed into my thinking of developing. As I've got so many classics of literature that I've still not read, I think it's a good time for it.
Because in this more relaxed time, I'm much more ready for projecting as pause from "authomatical" creativity going on free, but also need to not get too closed in this selfmade cercle. And also need some working routines for my mind. And it's so good for mind, the multitasking for developing better the differents ones in that global one.
And Your Existence, and the way You are, is a Gift from God to me  wave action smiley 
And I Know We'll Meet Again.
See in a while Loving so Happy and childistically  cheekey smiley wave 
 Smile flower hasi love smiley hasi flower Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Love You!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You!!   I Love You!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Well, I Love You. Those Pictures I Love. Very Blessing, Adorable.
Yesterday, on the ordinary good dealing, I was thinking about You. On my 17 and 18 -I went to the zone where I was living in those years- such a Big Horizon of Illusions Making Bright Sense in my mind and my Heart.
I Do Actually Feel, for the little and the big things, almost the same.
flower You... in my Heart!!  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Love You!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You!!   I Love You!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things! Working well on the first day! Mental sweating.
With Very Good News. Confirmed Good Results of Surgery. How Good News!
I confess I was Worried, with Reasons.
Well, the most worrying phase is over, and if all going OK, maybe at the end of the week podem treure en Toni de sa clínica i dur-lo cap a casa!
 flower love smiley flower 

Though I'm not much expressive, I'm Loving Very Much.
The Vision and the Sensation of You is Very, Very Highly Touching, Brooke.
Very Much!!  cheekey smiley action smiley 
Coming later for a while in the evening.
All I Want Here is Your Joyful and Delightful Happy Smile. I Love You!! You Touch so Much into the Heart
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: it was not a very hard day, working calm and focused. And today going for a new book. I did also have time for writing a couple of schemed words about those things I talked about. I'll Share. Want to Help!
See later on a while, Brooke I Love You.
 action smiley Razz 
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Love You!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You!!   I Love You!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:32 pm

cheers love smiley hasi Loving Kind kiss!! hasi love smiley cheers
flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Love You!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You!!   I Love You!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Love You!!
Page 1 of 1