Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room to Grow, Walk of Heaven!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Room to Grow, Walk of Heaven! Empty
PostSubject: Room to Grow, Walk of Heaven!   Room to Grow, Walk of Heaven! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:00 am

Room to Grow, Walk of Heaven! Room_to_Grow_Gala_2014_NYBrooke_Shields_Arrivals Room to Grow, Walk of Heaven! Room_to_Grow_Gala_2014_NY_Brooke_Shields_Arrival
 flower  hasi  flower 

I'm very Excited and my Brething is fast, so I do concentrate into Calm.
I'm Doing, but Excitation Remains the Same.
Second Picture is, Purely, my Hunger. Second One is, Simply, my Adoration.
Going to Work Well and Focused today, but 100% of concentration will be impossible. But I think my Happiness could make my brain worked well by only using much less than much lower level of its capabilities.
You Heal the Light, You Make it.
Only Properly thing to Say could be not saying anything at all. And Embracing and Kissing and Touching You.
All other things seem like nonsense to me now.
We're us, I am me in Love. I Have ALWAYS LOVED YOU SO MUCH, now I'm IN LOVE AGAIN with YOU. IN LOVE as a kid.
It's so Good our Hearts and Brains, Yours and Mine, Did Mature Enough to Handle Well this Burning Good Love.
I'm There, Free, beside You.
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down

Room to Grow, Walk of Heaven!
Page 1 of 1