Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophical thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13393

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for the One talk.
Oh, You should have seen me coming from the bed and going directly to the 3 months Baby. We did get fixed glances one each other, and then she starred to  affraid 
I was  scratch and dediced to go to clean my eyes (specially, because my glance was more scaring than this  Suspect because of still  Sleep ) and take some care of my hair ( affraid Laughing ). I had no time for shaving.
And then everything's, after making face up, did get OK!
 Smile Smile Smile 

More good news are that a Friend from village said that I've got a little less fat. That's Truly Exciting  geek party smiley  No Really, Feels Good. I think a couple of kgs. are out. Need some more. For aesthetic and for health.
Yesterday used ice before and after the moderated run.
Everything's working. But that temperature (Adding some not finished diggestion) was too high.
Taking Care.
 flower love smiley flower 

I'm Happy for my today's work. Truly, I think Good can Help.
About Very Friendly Sent Videos of the Day, have to say I'm not angry with anybody, though I think some  wave has been going on for years from many ones. But well, nobody's perfect, and it's True.
For going a little on and further for Good.
Have you all seen how we, many at the very least, Love and Like and Enjoy Romeo and Juliet, on the screen , on pages, at the theatre, and that when we may think have found something similar get scandalously  affraid Suspect 
It Happens Always when something's different and seems not easy able to be controlled and bringed down. Reactions do use to be very hard. The fear. That Michael Jackson Video, with Brooke and More, says this.
In fact, here we see how us all do bring the potency of a little tyrant in the inside. You see: try to erase what we fear or dislike (by any way possible, usually by less or more legal issues -that could be discussed), even when this can be something we even Adore when we can contemplate as just safe fiction to be recreated as experience of heart and mind.
Because in the second case, we control, something that does not happen in other situations.
Domination means survival, and survival does always mean some kind of domination.
by this I'm not saying we are all Maquiavelo (Spanished name) or his Prince, but that it's Important to care about that. All related to my last text of the day.

ps: Maquiavelo, make up bello
 Smile Laughing hasi Razz hasi Laughing Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Smile Only a moment.
I have to say that the medicine is also Good because, beyond the very "killable" neighbours -no!  Laughing Smile ; though they should be all in jail, and who sent them too; it would not be a bad idea to tell them to stop- it's taking my sexual desire quite lower than when I'm not having them. There's a big difference. Well, not so important, but it can be noticed, the effect.
Smile Laughing That's so Good, specially when I'm coming Here  Laughing Smile 
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:21 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Only one more moment.
Please, with the obvious distance I'm saying this.
I've lost many pets through my living, as the most of people. And I did cry over all, in all cases. I Do Still Miss so Much. So Much, sometimes, specially our dog Xim, and Reina too.
But we had a cat, persian, that... I don't what did happen to me with "Puty", yes that was the name I found (not my idea, though anything could have been possible from me LOL).
The Delicate she was, the way she was looking at me the last day we spent together, going to veterinary for sacrifice, finally, the fact of knowing, at last, how she had been suffering from painful illness, the cancer of... (stop myself).
I don't know, but for months and months, I could not be told her name without start  Crying or Very sad as a kid.
Now something similar did happen to me. And it was very hurting, the news.
Some Very Highly Irreplaceable and so Loving loss. The Shining and so Highly Visible Tenderness in this Person...

ps: Well, sharing my vulnerability it was a duty, and a medicine at once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:38 am

Well, I am coming for Work now (you All should understand that you're going to bring me to a non way out situation, if neighbours keep doing, because now you will be pushing me against my own principles, and doing it connected to this place... You can figure out what will be actually happening; it will not be very happy for anybody; I'm Insisting in this because I'm VERY FIXED in this position, very Seriously, VERY, talking about it).

I read the first part of the Article from Tarski upon his concept of Semantic Truth.
Though it's only the first part, as long as he is saying that this first part represents the necessary agreement of all about general linguistical forms, I think I'm authorized to make a first comment on it.
My interest is in the treatment he's making to the "incoherency" of language.
He says something like all language with appropiate words for designing and structures for expressing complex and assertive thoughts, and with structural values of truth in the inside, do bring the seed of incoherency inside, necessarily.
My fist example is very similar to his:
"The sentence number 19 from the page number 19 of this book is not true".
Problem comes when we, empirical terms, can notice that this same sentence, that we could call as A, is exactly the number 19 from the number 19 of the book we're taking as reference.
Then, conclusion of Author is like: "The sentence A is truth, "si y sólo si" -ONLY-, if it is untrue". We see this is incoherency, he says. Of the Language.
This is just one more sentence from typical sentence, from classics. I'm using the same but from my own:
"All people from Mars are liers", and we know this sentence is told by a person from Mars.
There's no formal or material difference between these sentences.
The Transcendental and Important fact here (in Spanish "hecho dirimente" I'd say, as the key one bringing the solution to be explained), not entering about how we should define the ontological nature of this fact (comparedly to the linguistical reality, something that we define, in fact, by the same argument, we can see) is that Reality Defines the incoming of the incoherency, not some ethereal mistake "living" in the structure of language. This perspective of situation, in fact, is coming from the "reificación" (or maybe we should say "deificación") of language (I mean, the making language as some kind of Reality appart, existing by itself as a non disputable universe alone) of language, quite usual from all analytical perspectives in philosophy from S.XX.
If I say "I can not write a word", this is quite incoherent too. But if I say "I can not talk", this is an assertive sentence which judgement on its same truth or untruth has to be suspended until we can verify it or not.
The incoherency from this last first one "I can not write a word", as all other ones in this text, comes from the reality, not from the language.
In fact, the language is so good that's even able to express our same incoherencies.
It's the empirical situation what defines the incoherency, not any formal situation from language.
Tarski says we have to admit this last thing because we can not doubt about coherency of logical systems. But this is "his" problem, because he has supposed that rules of logical systems are in the same supposedly real structure of language he is discussing. This is his supposition, which one he does, at once in his describing argument, next to the fact languages as we've defined in the beginning of this texts are called "semantically closed".
This choice he's doing is totally unnecessary. Typical Logic Basic rules are very conditioned in language. By Reality.
As Quine says, in his text about Translation; all meanings are depending on the same reality they're defining. From this, the antropological problems in translating languages from different cultures.
Those sentences I've been talking about are what I'd call as "expresión reflexiva de una autonegación" (reflective -because we're talking about ourselves in those sentences- expression of a selfdenial). And how I can express myself when I've said I can not do it? It's the same that, in the core of their meaning, those sentences are saying.
The lack of coherency comes from reality, not from language.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I've been Working.
Came to mind how yesterday I talked about how Tarski was supposedly saying that logic structures are implicit in ordinary or natural languages.
He did not exactly want to say this, he was saying it is possible, or at the very least it should be tried, to try to find out proximities between two kinds, for developing theories. But this was not very well explained in the place were he was settling down general conditions of the language to be analyzed. He is not making the difference, probably because of his context, so clearly logic.
Had to say this for some honesty in Studies.
Tomorrow sharing some more.
Best intentions in my Heart. True!
I'm having a very busy Living, for now and for the future Working.
And I'm saying this for You Stay Calm about me and my pulsions.
And I know You're Very Busy too. I do really Think so (Family, Works...  Shocked ).
Smile Razz I can wait a couple of lifetimes for a kiss  Razz Smile 
Beautiful Blessing!!
As the Beautiful Song says, "Sólo tú, sólo you". An opened Dream for two.
I Love You!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi,

coming later for a while for saying Hi!!  Smile 
Actual results after operation, measures of breathing, have been so Good about my uncle. How Good! It's Great, Sharing!
cheers Smile Good Fine Loving Brooke!!  Smile cheers 
 flower party smiley hasi cheekey smiley love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower 

ps: It is so NICE!! Wink action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:19 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for talking for a moment about last Reading, from Peter F. Strawson "Significado y verdad".
There, he's trying demonstrate that the conditions of truth, taking it from an opinion who could perfectly be taken from Donald Davidson (tomorrow another Text from him -  affraid I hope we can all go walking, because my doctorate will be mine, and my pen and my future books and all that's mine  Wink Smile ), and what I said yesterday about the meaning and the truth; have nothing in common, as substance of the problem (though there's some connection, he argues it is just peripheral), with the communicative intention.
To me, the problem is that in his bright and warring article, Strawson does reconigzing too much importance to the semantics and syntactics rules, as makers of the conditions of truth, comparedly to the importance -too much reduced- he recognizes to contexts of reality that sentences are always talking about. Obviously, for diminishing the role of communicative intentions, clearly connected to contexts of reality (but, here I do Agree with the Author, those communicative intentions -and its typology- are not at the core of the definition of the problem of the meaning and the truth).
Only adding that I do think the holism of Davidson is quite more explanatory of the nature of problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:02 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Now taking a break for my brain, for not breaking it too much  Smile Laughing Razz 
Have to modify something from last text (like number resulting from mathematical combinations: needs reduction, because the necessary intersection of previous synaptical connections for connections between/among neurones that are separated, physically, in circuit of brain), but I'm quite proud and Happy for it. Keep on Working.  party smiley bounce Smile 
How Adorable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-1_d6bbM1I
Well, See later and for All of the Time and Forever on the Love!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 

ps: Very Nice Videos and Pictures!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:29 pm

HI!
Smile flower Smile

The "lack" of Babies will get much worse in winter, so... Taking the chance while I'm having it.
I Do Have to Admit Nothing Did Change my Mind as Much as Babies. Tremendous, in my Heart, in fact. Some Structures of Thinking too.
It's Heaven's Feeling to me. Though I Do Admit it 'd become a hell if had to take care as Father for Life. The Sense of Responsible Caring would wave me, with the consequent problem for the children. I Know it.
But even only the first Experience with the Babies Was Enough.
Making comparisson, the Good this Brought to me is Infinite, and all manouvres for good or for bad were so little thing to me, I mean as reason for possible inner changes action smiley Smile
Motor from Children is Like Infinite Energy from Heaven of Love to me, for Motivation, it's True. I can not explain it. I Can't. Some Pure that Brings such a Magic Sense, but Much More than any word. Much More. You Have to Live it.
For this, I Do Understand All the Closing to me action smiley Razz
flower Well, See later and Forever Loving flower
cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers

ps: coming in the evening for a talked hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:47 am

Hi, again, Smile

this is going to be a little controversial I guess.
I don't think there's big problem in painting nails of a kid, for she can develope the adult roles as a play for future. I know psycologists say this is Important; and the kind of games, just because the importance of this argument, is important too. Though I don't think it's good to keep too much discipline on the kid about this. Well, if a kid does only want to play videogames of war, maybe we should take a look at tha situation, for exaggerated it is, but usually I think it should be a free choice.
About sexual roles taken as role models for kids.
Is this society too sexualized? Are there too many, anonymous or not, sexual icons -icon=image + guiding example- all around, influencing precocity of kids? In a world culturally more and more focused in the image, instead of the word.
I mean, it's a supposedly a free world, and when we're talking about adult and, Ideal and Very Wished and Necessary terms, Educated grown People; I think there must be some sense of Freedom, next to some kind of Respect for place of intimacy of each one, of course; but what about the eyes of kids! Because They're Looking so Shocked at All (I can tell from my experience with one only 4 months old, True, it's Shocked - Laughing Razz ).
I don't have an specific and directory answer for this. But I do think we all when kids should have had the right to be just that, for the necessary and natural time: kids.
It's so difficult to talk general terms on these things and point out a definitive opinion to be developed in reality.
About kids, I do think they all should be able to have real touch of nature, the street, the other People. And to grown progressively too.
The other day a workmate told me about one of her daughters and one friend of her. The level of intimacy by the internet, and all those virtual instruments of socialization, is Tremendous; but when they get to find themselves in person the problems for communication do truly arise.
She says she's too much tall for him. And I don't know what he says. But I don't think this is the real reason for many other cases similar to this.
the internet living is very Different (conventions for social living, sense of freedom and power, public space for the showing of personal skills...) to Emotions and to Reason, comparedly to the non virtual Living. The fracture may get too big. As happens in that case, because, by words of daughter, they don't have a romantic relationship, they just want to be friends (she's interested in another guy, and he's never showed any interest of that kind for her). In that case, I have to suppose physical characteristics (she's very tall in fact) should not matter as much as she says. There must be something else. And I can also say it from words of mother, from she watching them together.
Virtual living should only be a complement. Very Good, of course, and sometimes very Useful for Culture, Art, Expressivity...; but not the only one.
In fact, it can be some door for social desinhibition or skils exploding of People, but at some level this has to be brought to another level, Reality. From my personal experience, this is what happened to me. Though we all know I'll never get to be, p.e., the Studio 54 public relations model type, oh no lol! Laughing , my selfclosing for live, because of the less or more conscientious fear in me from not being normal (I wanted to be like all, and have relations like all and enjoying the same things the same way as all) and because of my education (not exactly repressive about creativity, specific terms, but repressive about the emotional development, something that, in fact, does have Always Big Influence in the development of any Creativity); as I was saying, my selfclosing for live was Real.
Now, though not much wills for it, because of too many little scars from society and People, I'm getting into society as I am; this mean not for try for Broadway, p.e, but it means to make a doctorate and try to publish some good essays.
Oh my, does anybody understand now why I should never be a parent!
wave Laughing action smiley Razz Smile
But All those Subjects I talked about are so Important, so Important to be Studied and Discussed, on these days and for Future.
Well, Seeing later Forever Loving! God Bless action smiley Razz
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi Smile ,

I've also been thinking well and usefully about the doctorate's subject. Critic of "soft naturalism" as base for, at the same time, critic on Rorty's antiobjectivism.
Quite Excited and Focused.
flower Good Loving too flower
cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers

ps: Brooke=Good Love and Time!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:51 am

Hi,

I've just found Professor in the phone party smiley cheers Smile
He has been so brutally busy for the starting of the new course (I think he's not forsaking any task, taking all, and this does have consequences, for Responsabilities and time).
I've been really Mad about All I said Here.
I have told him that I'm ONLY WORKING for me. I don't care about social results, I don't care about any degrees and academic results, I don't care about philosophical recognizing... I just care about my Work. Nothing else.
And more.
So Much Polite, this Person. I sayed Thanks for being or a while not only the Director but also a Tutor.
In the end, Philosophy and years did teach me to take things "con filosofía" ("philosophically": this means doing it by some more mature and conscient state of mind and heart, relativizing the ordinary days of the living). And we both did Agree about it.
Appointment for some day of the week. Now I'm more Mad ly Focused than Before in my Task. Bye, bye TV, Cinema, distractions... Just Family, Task and Rest.
I Had a very Good Weekend.
Today was hot (Pictures!, though the Glenns-Glendas joke disturbed the Razz a little; I was party smiley cheers ) and cold.
And Here We Do Go!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:12 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things. Today Slept Well, Calm. Going Easy.
That Opie and Anthony Brooke Shields Radios Sounds Well. It's Good.
The Cultural Differences (ANY STUPID CULTURAL PREJUDICE ON IT from me, just an Anthropological Reality) are Obvious, but I Like it. After All, Contacts between and among Cultures are so Real and sometimes Intense -Movies, TV, News...-, for Decades.
Well, if any Idea through the day I'll come and tell.
cheers Seeing later and Forever on the Loving! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:58 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

The more I do learn about animals, the more convinced I am about my arguments.
Yesterday did watch for a while very interesting tv program on hypos, and there was a scene, when some of the same family come to one of them who died in a fight, that was so extraordinary.  Those animals, adult, so terrible even among themselves, sometimes, being so affective.  It was something to think about.
For this, day by day I am more convinced that our main difference before them is the Transcendence Possibility of Human.  All other human skills, even cultural ones, and I'm talking about all those who are made for domination of context (natural or social), those ones that Heidegger would relate to technique as most remarkable fact of modern culture (now we know it is made much longer before and that, in fact, in my opinion it's the first vital reason for developing, through birth of Conceptuality as I Explained it on the evolution of human, the Transcendent Human); all other human skills got just a difference of degree before skills I've seen and analyzed on animals.  The True Qualitative Difference is the Transcendent Spirituality, made upon Abstractivity of our Hearted Mind.
And I do Honestly Think We can Drive this Spirituality, to and on the way of Goodness.
I do admit, also, that a real defeat of modern relativism needs a Radical jump beyond Descartes (and it's Impossible to assume it by now, by normal institutions of thinking; a decade is not enough, after all these centuries passed on time).  It's in the same roots of our thinking were we do find the problem.  If we're starting to think from these cartesian roots, we're lost in any case, and for this we can not solve the problems of actual philosophy.  The recoil argument is a neverending problem.  Building theory, from the start, by an Vital Reason is the only solution.  And this is not bringing us back to Nietzsche, because he was not aware about our biological objectivity and its origin and evolution in the universe.
About this argument of objectivity, I do know that our "scientist and materialist" societies are very well focused in some kind of objectivity: "facts for one and money for the other one"; but the problem is that societies do bring the seed of philosophical problems in the inside, though society of our time is totally unaware of that (I'm mainly talking about Morals, so Connected, as I said, to Spirituality).  And philosophical discourse has selfclosed into itself, for the final and actual problems of evolutioned rationalism (for centuries).
The abstraction of rationalism must understand the same reasons and characters of this abstractivity, as its own fundament.  We must departure not only from our Reason to justify objectivity, because this is a tramp (like some kind of intelectual or theorical endogamy of the circularity argument), but also from our Senses.  When we do understand these, Reason and Senses, come and Do Work Together, in fact, problems are getting much lower about the justification of this idea.  But the first path requires a solid argument of the individual, from him/herself, to understand the real bases of our thinking and of real natural of all intelectual conclusions we can get through and by it.
One more little path today, Here We're Going.
I will not talk that much about Great Text from Paul H. Grice, "Lógica y conversación", because it's a little far from my working context.  He tries to demonstrate that logic and normal conversation are not so different.  For doing it, he tries to bring some examples of conversation where logic rules classic do fail (p.e. "meiosis", as irony in a case where the house is burnt down and one says "the house suffered a little heat the other day") but the meaning, "implicatura conversacional" or consequences that can be captured by the listener, remains.  Because there're some other kind of rules that have logical fundament, though they applied differently to metaphores and this other type of grammar constructions, made in normal contexts of conversation that are going beyond classic logic in grammar (this classic logic structures in grammar, that he is not denying at all -he is not taking a position in the confrontation between logicists and their adversaries- seem to be called by him those ones of the "implicatura convencional", as conventionally fixed meanings of classic logic of language to be found).  In the first type there's the vital context of conversation, which brings something else, but not so different he tries to explain. He's a convinced rationalist, the Author recognizes and claims for himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for a moment on Adoring time.
Smile It's a "love-attack" Smile
I do also think, Moved, about those titles. On mind and on screen, written. Because my brain is starting to make connections in this more complex structure of the complete number for the explaining/explained (at once) sense. It's important, because connections among them determine the lines inside of each one. Connected! And, even it may not be totally obvious in my conscience of the moment, things are going in the totality of my brain.
Not Very Happy but just the real and not only about me but about all.
It's just how human brain can work.
Not so different to what I shared from this Book I'm already finishing, about the meaning, depending not only of the word itself but also about the sentence, the global text and the position of each word in this totality.
What I'm saying is something similar to this.
And now coming back... No, this is not the right expression, because this I'm doing for all of the time; with the only difference that it can be less or more explicit. For this, have to say, and now coming back to say adoring words to Brooke.
Smile hasi Smile

You're Looking so Lovely that You Make me Feel I'm Flying beside You in the sky.
And I Like so Much to See, from that Video about Good Pope Juan Pablo II (have to say that I Do Also Like the Actual One Very Much, he's a Very Opened Mind Person, and Bright and Always Ready for Dialogue and Sincere; but the fact he's Opened Mind about Different Ideas -Tolerant- , and also Opened to the Opened Talk to All, is so Very Important and Necessary on these times) the Interests You Had, being so really young.
And with no fear from mixing things that are as Natural as Breathing, in the same post, have to say that You're Still young but Much Sexier to me, on these days action smiley
And, also, that I Love You!!
flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower

ps: and it's almost "disgusting", the non "perfect" poetic talk to You from me, to me.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:27 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

This Book, "Epistemología Evolutiva y Teoría de la Ciencia", by Javier Monserrat, is so Great. It's for primary level of knowledge on it, by it's such a so much Enlightening Source for All who want to Start. Many things on it I Do Know from before, but I'm using it for some clarifying and contextualizing in some more global scheme all I had been reading on my own, though sometimes in some more profound level than the one from this Great Book for basic and global Study of the Subject, but anyway not for such a global perspective on the situation.
It's Blessing for my future Task, starting almost right now, on Naturalism and Philosophy.
On this week I guess I'll finish it and also the other one, "La búsqueda del significado", by Luis M. Valdés Villanueva, so Great too.
I'm quite paused, but in a normal high speed and concentration. Not for Very Happy at all, just for sharing this Working.
I will Share something, of course, on time.
I Do Enjoy All this so Much!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

But Here matters I Do Have to deal with by some Laughing Very Happy Smile Razz party smiley
And Nice Humble Heart.
For this, for some geek mood, including on me, on the whole thing; and as long as I am coming to eat fish for dinner, True, this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwfIvpw-HYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etOfaO8zwdQ
cheekey smiley party smiley flower hasi love smiley hasi flower party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:15 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

For taking all said and bringing something new for it.
Yesterday's night I was Watching a TV Docummentary (I was Watching "The last ship", Good it seemed to me, but I had to Watch the other program yesterday, now I'll explain why) on wild animals from Africa.
There was a female of "licaón" (some animal -did not find translation- like a dog, black, brown and white, on pieces all over their fur) who was alone because the passing away of all from her group (pression of wild context around, like lions, etc.). It's Amazing. For something it's not explained in the docummentary, and the process from the beginning is not explained either, just parts (normal, the filming in those conditions can not be a taking for 24h); this animal became friends with a hyena and a couple of jackals with kids. They did even go to hunt together. She was feeding kids of jackals, by regurgitating his own eaten meal for them, like all parents of jackal do (and "licaones" too), and she was less or more integrated into the hyenas society, not at the last level of their very jerarchic society affraid
These animals are real enemies in wild normal reasons.
She actually gets such a maternal instinct that in a moment, after have gone away alone for some time for searching some like her -same species; she had to avoid a very big group of already 16 or 17, because she knew such a big group, with strong females in it, would have probably killed her- and coming back to her first territory, tries to kidnap jackal babies from their parents, and she success for a couple of days. Finally, movie ends when she's accepted by the family, after have fought together agains a hyena who was dangerous for babies.
The Flexibility of their Brain, the Connections among different species, true enemies in normal circumstances, the force of Socializing Pulsion for them and, what not saying, the Strenght of Caring Bonds between such differente creatures, was a Real Lesson to me about the Chances for the Symbolic Human. If the most basic nature of us brings inside the seed for those Extraordianry things, figure out what the Symbolic and Transcendent Skills We Human Do Have could Do about Integration of All Different, for the Good of All.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

What a Beautiful Pictures, Amazing. Simply Amazing. Classy Beauty Forever! cheekey smiley action smiley
I've got to Think More about Conscience/Idea. Have to Determine Better these Concepts. It's OK, I'm not obsessed. But saying is Motivating by subconscience.
Big Hug and Kiss, You're The Most Beautiful I've ever Seen!!
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower

ps: The Communication of You Does Motivate and Inspire me so!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:12 am

Hi, Here I am on Good Time!! Smile Razz action smiley
Smile flower Smile

Right now sound Albinoni's Adagio affraid Smile I don't know if this will inspire o "uninspire" geek
Need Spanish,
"Sobre el último texto, quisiera formular algunas especificaciones al respecto. Concretamente, sobre los puntos 1) y 3b).
Respecto del segundo: esto que voy a apuntar es importante para comprender mis objetivos y mi método de pensamiento, puesto que de aquí se podrá deducir claramente cuáles son mis presupuestos teóricos y vitales. Cuando planteo los problemas reales que existen en nuestra razón para esclarecer la explicación vigente sobre "el origen del origen" del universo no estoy planteando una respuesta metafísica-científica (esto es lo único a que podemos acceder actualmente); sino que estoy tratando de mostrar (éste era el título del texto) los límites de la cognición humana. Si digo que el big-bang es el primer momento y que antes de él no tiene sentido preguntarse por nada más, no estoy expresando lo mismo que cualquier afirmación sobre el final de un espacio delimitado x -de conformidad con nuestros sentidos: ya planteé los problemas metafísicos de la discontinuidad de los cuerpos y del vacío-, puesto que en el segundo caso hay una clara comprensión de los límites percibidos por nuestros sentidos y por nuestra razón, mientras que en el primero no es así, en ningún caso. En este sentido, desde un punto de vista filosófico, esto es, de máxima abstracción de la comprensión, el problema metafísico de la eternidad vs la creación "datable" del universo no ha variado un ápice desde Platón y Aristóteles.
Con ello, no pretendo redirigir el pensamiento hacia una involución de los conceptos y problemas, sólo plantear la auténtica dimensión de los límites cognitivos del ser humano. Es más, y no lo hago inspirado por ninguna clase de prejuicio (no lo hice en el momento de llegar a estas conclusiones, mucho tiempo atrás, antes de dedicarme a fondo a la filosofía; si bien debo admitir, una vez situado en mi contexto evolucionario de pensamiento madura, que los prejuicios tal vez sí existan ahora; ahora mismo explico el porqué), sino por la estricta pervivencia de la verdad.
Y por algo más, también. Por una razón de tipo social y moral. Creo que la fe ciega en la ciencia como fuente primera y única del conocimiento tiene efectos perniciosos para la sociedad, porque adentra al hombre, de primera mano, en la peligrosa senda del fisicalismo, más o menos conscientemente.
El fisicalismo es un peligro, porque es una rémora demasiado grande para el pleno desarrollo de las facultades, y necesidades, de la transcendentalidad humana, borrando de raíz su espiritualidad natural, y haciéndolo "naturalmente" infeliz.
Por otra parte, el positivismo acrítico que supone creer a ciegas únicamente las verdades de la ciencia (la ciencia es necesaria, pero también es necesario algo más) ha dado pábulo, en los últimos siglos e in crescendo, a la pasividad moral, a la inactividad de la solidaridad social y al aslamiento del egoísmo materialista posmoderno.
Con la explicación sobre los límites de la cognición no estoy haciendo apología de ninguna religión ni de ninguna escuela de esoterismo, aunque no intente tampoco discutir su legitimidad, siempre y cuando respeten plenamente todos los principios contenidos en la Declaración Universal de los Derechos Humanos.
Por otra parte, creo que la comprensión de la verdadera dimensión y naturaleza de los misterios insondables de la mente humana y del universo constituyen un elemento que nos iguala a todos los seres humanos y nos prepara, en una narración de sentido sobre la existencia, para la interaceptación mutua a escala global o universal. Realmente, la necesidad transcendente del sentido existencial es algo común a todos los seres humanos."

ps: later talking a little about conscience/idea. So Difficult thing. I'll Try. I guess I'll keep maturating my thinking on everything.
Ah, and one thing funny kind, I think last Transformations for Pictures from John Malkovich are so Tremendous, Wow! Good, Very Great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:53 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for the fist sharing.
I did really write many things in my blue marine notebook of Happiness.
Smile party smiley Smile

First of all, will try to explain the title of my work.  Later, or very probably tomorrow, I'll post the argumented structure, essential point by essential point (always incomplete; about this have to say that I do have a problem because of too many connections in my brain about all I'm saying, and every time I say something, I do feel like I was missing many other ones to relate to it, explicit terms for the understanding better).
Need Spanish, but translating into English is Easy.

29/09/2014

"Gnoseología ontológica metafísica".
Éste es el título del trabajo/ensayo, como síntesis de ideas.
Justificación de los términos y del título completo:
1) Gnoseología: tradicionalmente así se había denominado al estudio del conocimiento. El término de epistemología, al menos al principio, quedaba reservado al estudio del modo específico de conocer de la ciencia y su método. Dado que mi foco de investigación filosófica se halla, en sentido abstracto-transcendente, por encima del conocimiento de las relaciones lógico-causales de la naturaleza, entendida éste como mero objeto diferente (transcendente, en terminología filosófica) al hombre; creo que la opción semántica ejercida es la más adecuada.

2) Ontológica: mis textos son muy conceptuales. Excesivamente, creo, en muchos casos. Pero ello obedece a dos razones evidentes: la primera es que la materia es muy conceptual, al igual que lo es mi planteamiento de "reunificación, ordenación y superación cognitivas"; la segunda radica en el hecho de que hasta ahora me he dedicado a concentrar mis pensamientos en pocas líneas. En cuanto inicie seriamente mi labor ensayista, la densidad de los textos disminuirá en sentido inversamente proporcional a su claridad explicativa.
Desde Kant, la ontología es considerada como la nueva parcela o rama relativamente independiente de la filosofía, que se ocupa de la teoría del conocimiento de los objetos. En este sentido moderno, la ontología, pese a etimológicamente significar el estudio del ser, ha sido considerada la rama de la filosofía dedicada al estudio de los objetos (aunque ya anteriormente, si bien no con este mismo nombre pero sí dentro de la misma parcela filosófica, ya se la consideraba la disciplina propia del estudio de las esencias, frente al estudio de las existencias; y frente a la clásica reserva metafísica; recordemos, además, todo el soliloquio -término utilizado retóricamente aquí para explicar una endogamia intelectual derivada de una autolimitación objetiva consciente y voluntaria, normativa- escolástico). Todo ello, por las implicaciones teóricas e históricas (influyendo a modo de prejuicios psicocognitivos previos) del estudio de la metafísica al respecto, la cual siempre fue el ámbito natural del estudio del ser. En las líneas siguientes se explicará, al menos parcialemente, el porqué de esta estructuración temática y objetiva de la filosofía desde tiempos clásicos.
El estudio de los objetos se ha dado históricamente desde Kant (si bien Husserl hace algunas distinciones al respecto, creo que la corriente filosófica imperante hasta hoy en este ámbito es la kantiana, por la singular complejidad e intensidad de todas sus repercusiones e influencias en los autores posteriores), desde una perspectiva formal. Para comprender el significado de esta afirmación es suficiente un breve repaso a los planteamientos kantianos sobre el noumeno y el fenomeno, sobre los juicios (analíticos/sintéticos; categóricos/hipotéticos) así como sobre las normas o imperativos de la razón, en general (en este último punto se halla el argumento clave para la distinción entre la inteligencia conceptual-transcendente-natural y la inteligencia artificial; ya que el modelo funcionalista-computacional de la inteligencia adolece de todas las deficiencias “naturalistas” del modelo cartesiano; una vez se visibilizan las limitaciones del modelo, se comprende que es imposible tal identificación de inteligencias; es éste otro punto realmente complejo: directivas de la razón meramente normativa, sistémica y procesual frente a la proyección transcendente y conceptual de la razón– lo que Ch. S. Peirce define como “abducción”, pero sin explicar todo lo que la envuelve, fundamenta y desarrolla, tanto en términos teórico-explicativos previos cuanto en términos prácticos del uso y aplicación de la razón compleja e integral).
También, todavía centrado en la modernidad, y por la importancia de la a veces excesiva conceptualidad de mis textos, puesto que esta conceptualidad se ha de superponer lo más racional y rigurosamente posible a la conceptualidad que históricamente le precede (todos somos hijos de nuestra educación, y yo no puede pretender hacer filosofía sobre las bases de la filosofía anterior sin un conocimiento mínimamente claro de sus principales conceptos, formados históricamente), he optado por el término "ontológico" en detrimento de "óntico", ya que en la filosofía de Heidegger ("el último gran metafísico", lo cual ha de significar algo, si pretendo ejercer mi labor creativa y libre sin alejarme en demasía de la ortodoxia académica; la auténtica libertad se ha de hallar en mis conclusiones finales, pero para ello el método ha de ser autoconsciente de la realidad teórica en que nace, pues de lo contrario, dichas conclusiones sólo serían libres en un sentido muy parcial y, muy posiblemente, hasta falso), "ontológico" es utilizado para referirse al estudio del ser de los entes, mientras que "óntico" (único autor en que hasta el momento he observado el uso del término) significa estudio de los entes. Esto es coherente con lo dicho anteriormente sobre la contradicción etimológica que subyace a la ontología moderna, desde Kant.
Sobre el aspecto terminológico, sólo añadir que tradicionalmente también se ha utilizado el término "ontológico" para referirse a una metafísica general, dedicada a los entes, en tanto que para el estudio del ser y de lo transcendente se ha optado por la utilización del término "metafísica especial".
Y, por último, es preciso hacer un inciso final, muy importante. Para la filosofía griega clásica, el estudio de la teoría del conocimiento general, gnoseología, no podía separarse del estudio ontológico, entendido éste en un sentido inherente a la existencia, no a la mera esencia. Si bien la delimitación terminológica no aparecía claramente, esto es algo evidente y tiene muchas implicaciones con las tesis que intento desarrollar. Porque desde Descartes, y con Kant o, incluso Hume y Berkeley (empiristas escépticos respecto de la razón cartesiana), se trató de elaborar una teoría del conocimiento independiente de lo ontológico (se trata del surgimiento del Racionalismo ilustrado, que persiste hoy en día en sede del neopositivismo), basada estrictamente en lo indubitado de la razón interna, estableciendo una fractura (ya explicada muchas veces) entre ésta y el resto de realidad, un fractura ficticia y que indujo a muchos errores filosóficos y conceptuales. Sólo desde una gnoseología que tenga en cuenta, auténticamente, los supuestos ontológicos necesarios mínimos, se puede dar cabida a una nueva filosofía "inteligente" e integradora de lo real.
Además, con esta inclusión será nuevamente posible utilizar el término "ontología" en sentido propio y de conformidad con el significado etimológico, asociación lingüística que nace con la introducción del término en 1692 por el teólogo Jean Le Clerc.

3) Metafísica: de acuerdo con el último argumento del punto anterior, se ha de comprender la inclusión de este término, adoptado en términos inclusivos tanto respecto de la metafísica general cuanto de la metafísica especial.
Sin llegar a los extremos hegelianos de manifestar que "lo finito no es verdadero", he de tratar de explicar cómo sin lo transcendente no es posible crear un cuerpo filosófico-explicativo coherente -internamente- y consistente -en su relación con lo real-. La explicación de esta dualidad sólo puede comprenderse sobre el hilo argumental de mi filosofía, en que lo estructural es el ámbito natural del conocimiento (la mente), de lo real y de su comprensión. Y en este punto resulta esencial comprender la auténtica dimensión de lo transcendente. Fundamental. Porque ello es la doble expresión de los límites y, a su vez, del fundamento del conocer humano. Es un tema terriblemente complejo y difícil que, en los próximos años, trataré de esclarecer un poco más de lo hecho hasta ahora.
Creo que el término "metafísico" es necesario, dado el contexto filosófico-histórico de mi trabajo, explicado muy resumidamente en las líneas anteriores, y dado el mismo carácter intrínseco de lo transcendente, para expresar la esencia de estas teorías.

4) Creo que con todo lo explicado hasta aquí, y teniendo en cuenta todo lo dicho en textos anteriores, quedan mínimamente claras las razones para la decisión final sobre el título del ensayo.

ps: now I do have to Work on the structural points, as a summary of my philosophy, to get published right after my doctorating.  Though maybe not so immediately, because Need: neuroscience, symbolism, Hegel and modern derivations from "logic atomism" as the traditional (when epistemology was conencted to ontology) logic from Aristotle and so.

psII: I've just edited the text, introducing some new Very Important Concepts. One thing that came to my mind, yesterday, while Watching Very Intereting Program on TV "La historia de la humanidad", and after feeling and thinking I had already finished my structuring task of epistemological theory was this geek sentence: "my Deep Blue Sea, TOCADO, Y HUNDIDO"
Laughing Smile tongue smiley Razz
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:07 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Coming with Good news!
I've been talking to my tesis director (so Admirable, only for the listening, I am getting wave by only figuring the effect of my talking bounce Exclamation on any ears, including mine if I could be another one Person Laughing Smile geek ), and what I have to do for posting Here I am also doing as University task. Have to write some hypothesis, arguments and conclusions, because this is the structure for academic doctorating. I think he really liked my ideas tongue smiley
Smile Brooke, Please, Inspire me; I'm asking out to the sky!! Smile
flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower
action smiley

ps: by the end of the day I guess I'll be, mentally and physically, quite wave geek drunken for the Basketball Efforts.
cheers hasi sunny hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:56 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

The text edited, with 15 points,
"4.- Principios constitutivos de la razón
1)La consciencia –como idea cualificada-, el concepto o idea y, en general, cualquier noción de lo inmaterial son irreductibles a la explicación lógica-científica de carácter causal y estrictamente fenoménico. La comentada identificación “cuasiautomática” que produce la denotación referencial del objeto en la mente no es asumible en sede de lo inmaterial. Para su comprensión es preciso manejar la narración de sentido explicativo.
Ésta es una narración no estrictamente líneal o lógica, ni siquiera necesariamente idiomática (ver al respecto texto anexo sobre una primera aproximación crítica a la noción de metáfora), sino un narración de sentido donde los elementos visuales y cualesquiera otros utilizables por las distintas vías de la percepción humana (véase cualquier estudio de la pragmática lingüística sobre los actos de habla en la comunicación contextual); y en que el carácter explicativo resulta tan insondable en términos lógico-causales como el propio concepto de idea. Esto último es perfectamente coherente con el propio carácter de la explicación.

2)La ciencia constituye una descripción lógica-causal de lo material, por medio de leyes metodológicamente contingentes y enunciadas en términos proposicionales y/o matemáticos. Su comprensión de la realidad, por su carácter epistemológico netamente autolimitado, como método objetivo de objetivación perceptiva y racional, es totalmente objetiva y, por ello, parcial. La ciencia objetiviza la realidad y la sitúa frente al hombre, lo cual supone un error teórico y metodológico a la vez, a los efectos de pergeñar una ciencia de comprensión de la totalidad, puesto que olvida, desde lo más hondo de sus planteamientos epistémicos, el carácter fundamental del hombre, como ser biológico integrado de lleno en la realidad. Como veremos, esto no da lugar sólo a una nueva rama filosófica o científica, sino a la necesidad de un replanteamiento total de los conceptos semánticos y gnoseológicos de la comprensión y de la teoría general del conocimiento.

3)No existe ninguna clase de conocimiento humano que no lleve implícita en su base la transcendencia conceptual y de sentido, pues ello es connatural a nuestro pensamiento. La propia ciencia se halla siempre fundamentada en una explicación metacientífica de carácter filosófico y metafísico, con independencia de que se reconozca tal dependencia o se mantengan posiciones cientifistas dogmáticas; y, en último término, en la psique del científico, la explicación científica se halla también fundamentada en el relato de sentido subyacente a la superficialidad material o fenoménica de la explicación científica.
La ciencia es un instrumento de conocimiento material causal y fenoménico que objetiviza la realidad simplificándola por medio de leyes inducidas y/o “abducidas”, previamente (terminología de Ch.S. Peirce); pero el fisicalismo a que se reduce toda ciencia acrítica y abiertamente positivista es no natural, contrariamente a lo que se supone debería ser cualquier ciencia cuyo fin intrínseco sea delimitar “perfectamente” la naturaleza o realidad. Por ello, es preciso llevar la comprensión de la nueva razón integral y transcendente a todos los ámbitos del conocimiento, incluido el centrado exclusivamente en la descripción y aplicación –tecnológica- de las leyes materiales formalizadas, al menos en lo que se refiere a la comprensión de los propios fundamentos epistemológicos, lo cual no es baladí para el propio desarrollo de la investigación lógico-causal y metodológica, de acuerdo con las nuevas teorías de la filosofía de la ciencia. En estas leyes se está haciendo uso, a su vez, del conocimiento de las leyes lógicas de la naturaleza, de un orden más fundamental, que son inherentes a la misma, ínsitas en el espejo-realidad de nuestro contexto evolutivo. Normalmente sin saberlo, por parte de los que las formulan y/o manejan.
4)Los conceptos “transcendentalizados” de conformidad con la nueva razón tampoco agotan la realidad. En el espejo-realidad, la transcendencia no constituye sino la expresión de una doble confirmación (de acuerdo con lo explicado sobre los orígenes de la capacidad conceptual y de abstracción), apriorísticamente heterogénea, de acuerdo con las bases de la teoría general del conocimiento clásica: expresión del fundamento natural-transcendente y expresión del límite inmanente -ambas- de nuestras capacidades cognitivas. He aquí un doble carácter fundamental que requiere un gran esfuerzo presente y futuro para su elucidación más clarificadora y apropiada.

5)La narración de sentido, con todos los límites contextuales y evolutivos inherentes a nuestra razón, e imbuida de las leyes de la lógica estructural del espejo-realidad, puede ofrecer una comprensión de lo real con carácter de totalidad, a partir de la autoconsciencia previa sobre su funcionalidad explicativa de origen no sólo cultural, sino también biológico.
El proceso ha de ser de carácter creativo-conceptual (la creación de nuevos conceptos es constante en la mente humana, sobre la base de la experiencia –más simple o compleja-, pero existe una gradación, inconmensurable, de los niveles de abstracción teórica-conceptual –la “abducción” peirceniana), dialécticamente progresivo, en un modo complejo de conexión de nódulos argumentativos, lógico y transcendente. Y hasta cierto punto totalmente inefable (por todo lo explicado sobre los límites cognitivos respecto a la consciencia y a la idea), y anclado en la realidad, natural y social –esto último supone la necesidad de justificación discursiva en sentido comunicacional.

6)La necesidad de anclaje en la realidad no prejuzga ni niega la irrefutabilidad del recoil argument en sede de la razón clásica o cartesiana, sino que se fundamenta en un principio distinto, de carácter vital y sobre la estructura espejo-realidad. La transcendencia es inmanente a lo natural, esto es, al hombre nacido a la luz de nuestro ecosistema telúrico global.
Este principio, a modo de carta de naturaleza” de nuestra razón, equivale además a la refutación completa de los modelos explicativos de la mente de tipo funcionalista-computacional.

7)La metafísica no sólo es una realidad cognitiva irrefutable, de acuerdo con todo lo explicado, sino que también es el modo natural del progreso más vanguardista del conocimiento filosófico y, también, científico (para comprobar esta afirmación es suficiente prestar atención a los actuales modelos explicativos sometidos a discusión explicativa en los ámbitos de la física de partículas y de la astrofísica).

8)Las bases y presupuestos cognitivos de carácter lingüístico, histórico y sociocultural constituyen el límite ulterior (de carácter parecido al que corresponde a la transcendencia tiene una doble vertiente de fundamentación y límite; recordemos: lenguaje “abridor del mundo” y lenguaje “contenedor del mundo” –o del ser heideggeriano) de la nueva razón (en un sentido fenoménico, estrictamente sólo en cuanto a objeto de estudio: la complejidad de la comprensión de este término, en el contexto de la explicación general presente, sólo puede entenderse en el modo explicado sobre la consciencia); pero los efectos ontogenéticos (en el desarrollo de la vida del individuo, en la forma chomskiana de comprender la adquisición y desarrollo del lenguaje, así como de las demás capacidades sociales y culturales) y temporales-contextuales del lenguaje y la cultura no pueden equipararse, cualitativamente respecto de la constitución última de las estructuras de nuestra razón, a los efectos filogenéticos derivados del espejo-realidad. Por este motivo, precisamente, el naturalismo “débil” de Habermas no puede explicar los fundamentos últimos (metafísicos, al fin) de su razón comunicativa. Tal naturalismo ad hoc constituye una contradicción en sí mismo.

9)Por otra parte, además, de acuerdo con los principios del interaccionismo simbólico y también de acuerdo con la estética “social” de Marcuse, es posible modificar el horizonte social, lingüístico y cultural desde la transcendencia conceptual, situada en un plano de abstracción más elevado que el propio lenguaje y el marco cultural. Para comprender esto es esencial comprender la verdadera naturaleza y origen de nuestra capacidad transcendente.
En realidad, si no existiera esta posibilidad –biológica y natural- no habría aparecido el primate capaz de “saltar” planos de realidad, abstrayendo el concepto dual de forma-función; y, por otra parte, además, reflexionando adecuadamente sobre ello, deberíamos finalmente admitir que los funcionalistas y estructuralistas tenían, y tienen, razón.
Este punto es fundamental, y requiere alguna reflexión lógica. Si aceptamos que las normas de la razón (supongamos que de carácter biológico postkantiano) se hallan en el mismo plano que sus “productos”, los conceptos, tenemos que admitir la opción funcionalista de los modelos computacionales de la mente, al modo de Putnam. Y, a su vez, en el sentido lógico-lingüístico del bicondicional, que el lenguaje encierra, en un mismo plano de realidad, ya sea ésta mental u objetivada de conformidad con el modelo analítico o el heideggeriano (obsérvese que la supuesta contradicción de lo expresado aquí se halla, aunque implícita, en la concepción metafísica-lingüística de Heidegger: la pretensión del último Heidegger es transcender lo superficial, lo lingüístico, al fin; con el objetivo, por medio del propio lenguaje poético y en un proceso totalmente inefable, de vislumbrar el ser) toda la potencia del conocimiento. La abstracción transcendente (recordar el caso del director de cine John Milius, perfectamente parangonable, en términos cualitativos de fundamentación fáctica, al ejemplo aportado por Damasio sobre el obrero cuyo cráneo es atravesado por una barra de hierro, con el fin teórico de integrar el aparato emotivo a la razón “pura” o lógica, demostración que tomamos y reflejamos aquí como punto de anclaje fundamental previo de la presente teorización).
La citada inefabilidad del proceso transcendente hacia el ser en Heidegger no es trasladable a lo expuesto aquí, puesto que la explicación de sentido aportada, de naturaleza conectiva compleja múltiple y estructural, da razón de un principio asequible a nuestra razón integral para comprender la dimensión y complejidad del hecho de la transcendencia inmanente al hombre, en sus esferas cognitiva y existencial.

10)La transcendencia racional compleja de la consciencia plena nos puede conducir, metafórica y vitalmente (la explicación no puede ser estrictamente lógica, de acuerdo con la conformación integral de la razón) al plano del ser abstracto.
Los planos superiores de la meditación y/o éxtasis transcendentales, constituyen accesos vitales de la mente (la razón es irreductible a la unidad simple en cualesquiera de sus múltiples planos de consciencia) hacia un plano superior de consciencia. Todos ellos tienen elementos comunes, en que la autoconsciencia más primitiva (como se comenta en el apartado específico dedicado a ello) se transforma y se introduce en un ámbito no exclusivo de la individualidad propia. La capacidad de empatía es consubstancial, junto a la capacidad transcendente definida hasta aquí, a esta posibilidad espiritual que se produce en un nivel distinto de comprensión, donde la conexión razón-sentidos-emoción es máxima. Sólo aquí, dadas las limitaciones de nuestra razón natural, es posible acceder, metafórica y vitalmente, aunque de forma distinta en cada caso, a un plano cercano al Ser, una vez situados más allá de la introspección superficial (más cercana a nuestra esfera animal), y por medio de la abstracción de uno mismo en conexión con la vida, desde la mente y los sentidos. La autoconsciencia se diluye en la corriente espiritual del ser. La realización del ser en el hombre no tiene otra posibilidad ni puede explicarse en otros términos. Este proceso sólo se puede comprender una vez entendido el carácter de la nueva razón, y una vez se ha profundizado en lo más propiamente humano del hombre, pero de carácter igualmente vital.

11) No existe el conocimiento definitivo sobre ningún aspecto de la realidad. Por la doble razón de la autocomprensión de los propios límites y del principio habermasiano de la “democracia y libertad intelectual” en el ámbito de la justificación argumental.
El segundo punto es importante. Los saltos conceptuales son fundamentales en la progresión del conocimiento, y pueden ser realizados por unos pocos sujetos con más conocimientos o capacidad en un área concreta del saber que la mayoría; pero dadas las bases de tipo biológico-estructural comunes a todos los seres humanos, cualitativamente muy por encima de las limitaciones lingüísticas o culturales por lo que respecta a la constitución social del conocimiento, es imprescindible que el mejor argumento -supuestamente- sea capaz de convencer a los demás individuos formados en la capacidad crítica de juicio, cuando el saber o su aplicación tenga una fundamentación o unas consecuencias de índole social.

12) El problema del recoil argument desaparece por el principio de la interconexión compleja de conceptos en la explicación (holismo) y de conjuntos y redes neuronales en la mente (neurociencia moderna), en una dialéctica múltiple, creciente, lógica, coherente y narrativa-temporal de ideas y principios. Coherentemente con la fractura del muro cartesiano, así como con la propia estructura espejo-realidad, semejante dualidad debiere ser considerada un punto fundamental, en la constitución y evolución paralela de ambas partes constitutivas y teórica y metodológicamente conexas, para la edificación de la narración de sentido sobre la totalidad.
Para efectuar cualquier explicación de lo real se precisa un fundamento previo, una base cognitiva sobre la que constituir los juicios. Esto no es sólo un problema inherente al lenguaje, sino del pensamiento en general y de cualquier intento de elaborar una epistemología coherente y válida. La respuesta al problema sólo se puede plantear por medio de un cambio radical de perspectiva filosófica, en que, precisamente, sobre el propio método de explicación se aparezca la íntima conexión biológicamente especular entre mente (si bien en este caso concreto en la acepción objetivizadora de su producción) y realidad (las conexiones neuronales). Esto último punto es tremendamente fundamental para la coherencia de la teoría.

13)Los límites estructurales de nuestro conocimiento, no obstante la objetivación biológica-estructural que los constituye desde el comienzo, no pueden entenderse en el sentido de delimitación plena y cerrada del espacio cognitivo aprehensible, sino como puente hacia lo transcendente en un camino sin fin. Hacerlo de otro modo es contrario a la propia dinámica de nuestro pensamiento y de nuestra razón en un sentido integral. He aquí la necesidad de la metáfora, de la inefabilidad del poema heideggeriano o de la noción, naturalmente asumida, del concepto de metafísica.

14) Todos estos principios son imperfectos y se hallan en íntima conexión estructural, tanto respecto de la explicación objetivada cuanto respecto de la mente operacional y abstracta, una dualidad que ya no cuenta con muros epistemológicos gracias a la introducción de la nueva razón integral.

15) La necesidad de comprensión de la dimensión de la transcendencia también debe incorporarse a la teoría moral. Ni las éticas cognitivas ni las de tipo humeano dan razón suficiente de todas las implicaciones del hecho moral. Como se comenta anteriormente en el pequeño espacio dedicado a los valores (nos hallamos en el plano gnoseológico, pero lo cognitivo es inseparable de lo moral), éstos presuponen y requieren en todo caso, para su constitución, de un paso transcendente más allá de: primero, uno mismo, y, segundo, de la estricta razón pura y de la emotividad moral plana.
Los conceptos morales son transcendentes, como todo concepto, pero además constituyen un paso cualitativo adicional hacia la realización psicológica y objetiva del Ser, de acuerdo con lo comentado en el punto dedicado a esta cuestión."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:34 am

I've been given some very urgent task that I have to finish today, with no breaking times for anything till I finish.
For this, it's possible I have to post Thoughts later or in the evening or maybe tomorrow, I don't know.
It's so important.  I have gone one step beyond.  The real character of the human thinking, much better defined, more specific and definitive terms.

ps: Tell Brooke I'll Always Love You  action smiley , but the puppets circus is over.  I have no emotional bonds with things and people that are around me.  If I am not feeling well treated, I don't have to give anything good back.  In that case, I'd be defeating my own principles.  I did go too far, too much implicated.  And there were no reasons for it.
I'm taking the emotional "show" to my private living.
Important things of the Thinking I'll be Sharing.  When they come, because now I do really think we are (IT'S JUST ABSTRACT TERMS, TALKING TO COLLECTIVITY, WHERE I DO HAVE TO BELONG AS LONG AS I WANT TO BE CALLED AND FEEL AS HUMAN, ABSTRACT TERMS, NOT DEPENDING UPON PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS) in some point appart in the Thinking. Ready for the some little more boring academic phase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:42 am

Hi!
party smiley Razz party smiley

What a CUTENESS of Baby Brooke I've Found in the net. One day I'll post it. My Angel.
Have also to say that the History's Greatest Brain (my secret motivation as proving lol! ) is TIRED. Oh, my. This is hard.
But it Feels Good.
Now going for a litlte work, quite Calm and Easy.
On the Loving, over clouds, in the Sun.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   

Back to top Go down

Philosophical thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next