Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophical thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13643

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:19 am

Hi! Smile

I had a quite good resting night. Used the portable air-conditioned (the sound does also help, as something continued and monotone, to get isolated from the external noises) and it was enough. Supposedly, today's harder than yesterday, and tomorrow starts calming, a little. We'll see. Caring calm.
Well, another day, here we're going.
Nice Pictures and Videos, as usual.
Greetings and Good Wishing Well! Smile
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Hi! Smile

How are things on the start of the day!
Came for some things.  I have been working fine.

First, Dedicating to Brooke, with permission Please,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCtRh45ELbk

Second, sharing the line of the index for the say.  Not many changes I guess.
Aso, dedicating to her!   cheekey smiley
Thank You for the Inspiring!
Sorry it's in spanish, maybe some day it gets not only published but even also translated.  Anyway, I know it's easy to translate by the internet, so I post  Smile

HISTORIA CRÍTICA DE LA RAZÓN

INDICE

Parte I.- Una cronología de las ideas filosóficas.

1.- Sobre las bases de la discusión filosófica.  
1.1.- Consideraciones previas
1.2.- Orígenes y presente de la filosofía
1.3.- Filosofía e historia
1.4.- Una ilación histórica plausible

2.- El modelo "omnisciente".
2.1.- En tiempos de Sócrates,  y mucho antes
2.2.- René Descartes.  Un nuevo principio

3.- El heterogéneo siglo XIX.
3.1.- El empirismo y el racionalismo críticos
3.2.- Hegel
3.3.- El prerromanticismo  historicista
3.4.- El pragmatismo
3.5.- La fenomenología de Husserl

4.- El giro lingüístico.
4.1.- Heidegger
4.2.- Gadamer y la hermenéutica
4.3-  La filosofía analítica

5.- La cosecha del siglo XX.
5.1- La postmodernidad.  Comentarios a Foucault, Derrida y Lyotard (un antecedente común: Nietzsche)
5.2- La razón filosófica más allá del sujeto: Habermas

Parte II.- Propuestas para una nueva gnoseología.

6.- El problema de la objetividad.

6.1.- Lenguaje y conocimiento.
6.1.1.- Más allá de la teoría de las descripciones definidas.
6.1.2.- Otros planteamientos objetivistas de la filosofía del lenguaje.
6.1.3.- Los problemas del holismo epistemológico.
6.1.4.- La fuerza de la metáfora.
6.1.5.- Conclusiones

6.2.- El modelo de la ciencia.
6.2.1.- Perfilando unas bases comunes.
6.2.2.- Confrontación de las falacias naturalistas denunciadas por Moore y Apel.
6.2.3.- La perspectiva de la filosofía de la ciencia.
6.2.4.- Fundamentación filosófica de la ciencia.

7.- Principios para una nueva antropología del conocimiento.
7.1.- Ciencia y humanidades.
7.1.1.- Ciencias de la naturaleza y ciencias humanísticas.
7.1.2.- El mundo de la vida como ámbito sociocultural y como espacio biológico.

7.2.- Aportaciones fundamentales de la ciencia.
7.2.1.- Introducción.  Las claves del sentido.
7.2.2.- Bases evolutivas del conocimiento.
7.2.3.- La guía de la neurociencia.

8.- Ser y razón.
8.1.- Identidad y diferencia.
8.2.- Lógica y principio metalógico.
8.3.- El principio causal y el principio de razón suficiente.
8.4.- El trilema de Münchhausen.  La clave ontoepistémica y mereológica.
8.5.- Reflexiones sobre el simbolismo cognitivo.
8.6.- Los procesos de generación del conocimiento.  
8.7.- ¿Qué es la realidad? Monismo vs. Dualismo ontológicos.   La narración de sentido.
8.8.- El problema de la verdad.
8.9.- Interés, voluntad y libertad.
8.10.- Trascendencia y conocimiento.  Las teorías ética y democrática.

It's OK.
Now to some more tasking before going.
cheers Hug Loving  cheers
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: Sending All the Strenght to Tremendous Angel Nieto in these moments, and to His Family!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:07 am

Hi! Smile

Not for "breaking" the "calm", Please!
Just Expressing and Dedicating. I know it's known action smiley , so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMIsIGv_F-o
my Goodness, Memories!
Freedom is ABSOLUTELY FUNDAMENTAL thing for All and for Everything to me (non Absolute terms, but Fundamental), but the Lyrics of this Song are Adorably Romantic.
This is the real version I was Listening to, all Dreamy and cheekey smiley ears, when I was a kid (Truth: I did notice the other day, probably better clearity of mind on these days).
The one going right after it, Really Nice too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve-QKfNez8U
How Inspirational and cheers bounce party smiley
Isn't Adorable this Music!
God Bless!
(if Possible to Express my Honest Fan Admiration to her, then so Great!)
Dedicated to Brooke flower cheekey smiley Razz cheers
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:18 am

Hi! Smile

Good rest!  Though this morning, as soon as arriving, the rain started to intensely fall.  Wet, wet, wet; my goodness! Mad Laughing
I have a set of clothes here, for these cases.  Fine.
Yesterday in Spain Basketball Friendly Match against Belgique the Great Sergio Llull was injured.  Taking the chance for Best Wishing Here to Him (Nice Fighter and Better Basketball Player -what I think it was a joke about a french bulldog in "dominatinatory" mood Laughing geek it was nice and funny; for more coincedence, yesterday when I was running for a little while after walking well, I met in the street -among other People- a Nice young Lady "driving" a nice dog like that as she was talking by the cell, and he was not much friendly, looking to my legs and pulling to them... geek Laughing Razz action smiley ).
Taking also the chance for Messaging to Alberto Contador, Great.  He's retiring, but he will Always be in our Memories as One of the Most Talented Fighters in History of Cyclism.
And, the Most Important, with Permission, sending another Very Big Loving Hug to Sinnead O'Connor.  So Beautiful! cheekey smiley Razz action smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:23 pm

I have No problems here at Work.  I understand the situation and the circumstances.  And it's Normal.
The Home... It's Different, We All Should Know.
Well, Wishing the Very Best, True.
If she does ever want to talk to me Friendly and Respectfully, I KNOW She Knows Very Well how to do it.  My inner peace about it is Real.
In any case, it will be OK. True, I Swear!
God Bless!
And Keep Working hard.
Good bye! Hasta siempre! Fins per sempre més! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:25 pm

I'm Usefully working in the Office, Really.
I can tell that I had to eat a good piece of melon (for "Law &Order" action smiley Razz , but also for the hunger geek Laughing Razz ), and that yesterday's night I was getting desmayed for the hunger. I think the mental efforts, compatibilized with some healthy physical ones in the evening, have increased the methabolist activity. But I'm resting well I think, and my vital data are OK (after finishing book I'll go to a global revision medical, but I am feeling quite Well, really!).
Well, I came for editing the index with the coming title, posting the edited 3.1, and posting the corresponding notes to it. Yes, they're too important for its sense and meaning.
Good goodness.
A Gentle Loving kiss to Brooke, Just childish action smiley Razz hasi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:37 am

Well... About these people sent next to my Home after coming back from NY...
Its Possible they not evil; just normal people developing their mission with no compassion and, maybe, some hate (that i Noticed) that can come Normal from many things (many potential accusations ive seen for last years, hatable things;then, its Normal).
And i think the same about all other
spying and stalking anf virtual recreations from last years.
Hating, "curing", experimenting...
I understand all as Normal to Human Nature. True!
God Bless Us All!
Im Believing in few things, but hope about days of real justice towards me ill Never lose. Possible. Not for coming back to "0", but for the better.
In any case, me Well Focused, Neutral inside towards these i mentioned, and Peaceful, Respectful and Friendly in the outside, public or not. True!
Im Wishing Well, and i think and feel im Fair, limited and unperfect, but fair.
Now some time, till Finish book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 am

Hi! Smile

After much better sleeping. I had a calmer night. I can't agree with the things done around -or, directly, to- me, cause it's Impossible for the big unjustice this is to my hearted mind, but I'm OK.
Worked well and rested the same.
Finished the last edition of the 3th chapter. Like the way it's getting finished. Good job.
Getting Focused in the good and in responsabilities (I'm starting to think the real paradise starts the october 7th, my first vacation day! geek Laughing Smile -well, it's a saturday this year, but the friday is the last day of working; for a month, Legal).
Wishing Much Well. Greetings.
And Please, send a hugging Love Gentle to Brooke. See... action smiley

ps: today Zimbio Pictures were on a real top, How Beautiful, and how Lovely situations and (just aesthetic terms) How Good and Fitting Make-up (Simply Perfect, I LIKE this type, between sexy and kind; though I also Like the vampire, the evanescent, the natural... I Like almost All Embarassed Razz Smile ; it's just the Respectful me!).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:41 am

Ive been for days thinking about saying it, and I always forgot it for saying other things.  True.
The more than probable pictures and videos taken on the mirror on different parts in the hotels... Laughing Exclamation lol!
Another story is that when I passed the control for last time leaving the USA, I was with a really good amoung of coins, and that when I put them on the box control, they had to be taken by somebody, cause after the scaner passing they were no longer there Laughing This is not meaning anything in terms of the country totality to me.  It's OK (the other silly thing me is KO lol! geek ).
Well, Truly, Now taking some Real Period on Vacation, as long as I Need it so Much.
I think that coming one or two times a month, if there're no new indications of me on punitive behaviour (Unfundamented, Reason Clearly says, but... if I had to rebuilt the fundament of the Occident Reason... geek ), is possible.  I can't keep this level of posting, cause I've got too much to do, but this frequency, just for some hi I could be keeping.
One last thing, about Catalonia problem.
There's Real Need for some more flexibility and care from the central institutions for the singularity of this cultural nation (read the Dictionary from the RAE and you'll see this is the Truth, beyond politic interests).  And, at once, there's the need the autonomic institutions don't get so focused in only negative vision on the Spain nation, cause this is unreal and interested too.  CAn anybody thing all nations in the world were made by peaceful ways?  Most of them Not.
In any case, the "spanish bond" is much older than a couple of centuries.  The emotional affectivity is  a really cultural symbol, beyond temporary interpretations of a generation focused only in what's the worse "they did to me"... In Real History, Everybody did some bad or wrong thing.
Pleae Read Sartre Theory on Groups Affiliation, and you'll see the continued confrontation is conditioned by this biologic source, which is just a very partial side of our empathic nature.
1715 "Decretos de Nueva Planta" by Philip V were Bad, I Agree. Honestly! But the situation today is so Different. And that was not the only thing happened in History, there're many other things, good and bad (from all parts, History is so Complex... Example, by instance: Philip V came from France, not Castilla, and this country as you know well is probably -Legitim and Democratic ways- one of the most centralists in Europe... he did what he did pulled by a culture that supposedly has nothing in common -unreal thing but talking for this very reductivist historic and politic context- with Spain).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB4drEe9DPA

Very few Movies are as Beautiful and Perfect as this to me.
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:19 am

about this last issue of kids and the internet, have to say that even though I'm NOT friend at all to the situation computers get too much in charge of our living (drones, spying communications...), I think they could be a good choice for the control of the uploading of some images and/or comments. Not for forbidding them, but for sending them to a place just as this: "for older than 18 years". NO other consideration for keeping Safe the FREEDOM.
I think it's bringing out some risks, as any legal measure, but it could be a solution cause the parental control is rarely working (it's impossible parents keep attention 24 h a day to their kids).
Many, many things to be under Reflection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:45 pm

finally close to the end of the race, personal effort for the book (I still don't know how it will get published, but it will be).
About the big data, just wanted to say that it has to be developed on good and moral using.  For respecting not only the Rights of the Kids, but of the Intimacy and Freedom of Everybody, Protected by the Foundational Constitutions.
Well, honeslty I think I DESERVE some time easy on mind and heart.  Many years on so much mental intensity.  This vacation time will be, more than anything, for Resting from the mental extreme working and from the stress.  I'll be easy doing fine things for it.
It's a lovely brutality, this essay.  Reason and reality, intellectuality and sensitivity, science and art.  Their specific guarantees and their common fundaments.
I can not see a very sweating emoticon for expressing it, right before and admiration mark; but I think it's quite easy to understand what I mean.
See...! action smiley Smile cheers

Last edited by david on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:23 am

Very Sexy Performance! cheekey smiley action smiley Smile
About this fact of talking too much before the people about a girl whom a guy likes before being real friends to her...
it has not happened just one time in my 48, almost 49, years life (at 16, at the twenties... yes, many times).  For real Embarassed Shocked Yes, Big Bang Theories about some kind of people have some very real fundament Laughing lol! Smile
God Bless the Families!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:15 pm

Hi! Smile

Really Nice Doing around, Pictures in New York, San Sebastián, Zurich... Beautiful!
The 1985 New Video is Really Touching.  I Love You True, we have to stay strong and calm cheekey smiley love smiley flower
I do Have also to say some more things.  Selfish terms, I am not willing to say it (I've had some problems in real life, as I have been sharing here), but it's my Moral Obligation as a Citizen.
First, I Agree with Zoe Saldana: People Born in the USA are Citizens of the Country, and DACA is a Human Rights Protection Guarantee.
About things happening in Catalonia.  Reality is Fulfilled with such a complexity of different levels of facts and opinions that all decissions are Difficult.  It's not just an asperger talking about it, the history of the human thinking and doing proves it (History, Science, Sociology, Logics, Philosophy...).
In this case, there's the 78 Constitution (it's Not just a derivation of General Franco, Please, as we all Know: the radical opinion is just another version of the militant reductionism of the reality; it's a Historic Case of Social Agreeement and Improvement for Peace and Democracy; and it's Not a mark of a simplistic reactionary stream, as long as it contains the Legal Sources for its own development  -adequational to historic situations-).
Legality is Legality. It's Fundamental to Protect us All from any arbitrary, purely individualistic and disturbing/hurting behaviours. The Formal Principle of the Law (Normative Jerarchy) is Fundamental, as much as it means the rational integration of the planes of legitimacy and security).
But here we have Human Rights Confronted.  Beyond the bad decissions in Catalonia's Parliament (breaking its own rules -those made for protecting its democratic working- for the decission on the referendum and the indepedence declaration), and any possible and personal responsabilities from the politics involved (only the Court can decide on it, Respecting All Democratic Guarantees); there's the Human Right of the People and of the Community to Express their opinions, by any pacific ways.  The fact this events don't have legal effects, in terms of formal and direct development of the Constitution (on the triangle of the law, starting in the vertix by the Constitution), is so Different to the the Penal Persecution Justifying itself.  It's a Complicated situation to break the Fundamental Rights to the Free Expression of Ideas.
At this level of complexity, it's very difficult not failing legitimacy when you're having an active behaviour against Rights Recognized by International Conventions, even if you're the Legally and Legitimed State-Nation.  
to my opinion, stopping the free exercise of this right is just making the opposite effect to the one that's wanted, as a social and negative reaction.  And much more when you're using the "violence monopoly" before a peaceful develpment of the community, that's Protected by Rights that are as Fundamental as the Ones that are Protecting the same Constitution.
for more, the image this is drawing before the international community is so bad, with all the consequences this can mean.
I'm Spanish and Not Independist, but I think it's Important to Clear the situations and to make things right, for the Good of All.
For more, if all nationalists (from all sides and colors) were able to drive this emotion of local belonging (not reason only) to its appropiate place, as just another one among the multiplicity of existential and cultural sides the human living brings inside, and not trying to put their ideals over the others, accepting the multiplicity of planes of the reality and of the human existence (good metaphore: the gruyère cheese), and accepting the Universality of the Human as the first of All to get under considering; the situation could come back to a more peaceful and meaninful point.  I'm sure of it.
This is just a citizen expressing free his opinion and exercising his social responsabilities.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:54 am

Hi again for little moment.
For the missunderstanding we see as a true source for many historic events, and for the missunderstanding I've found in my own life (theory and practics together); have to explain that "non unconditioned affection" does NOT mean at all:
a) challenging everybody or challenging somebody
b) non caring about everybody

It's just meaning some critic position, from the reason.  It's not agreeing with every simple thing just for the fact you're supposed to be on that or on that other side.  I know this is the key for the politics of parties and for almost all social contexts, but this is the most honest choice, to my opinion, for any philosopher.  If you "Study the Reason", you have to be loyal to it, according to your principles.  Even when you know you're so human and falible, cause, in any case, the falibility degree will always decrease somehow, when  you Try for objectivity.

also, have to say this position does NOT mean I'm going to share my opinion for everything.  My task is to finsih this essay (5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile ), getting the doctorate, to write another essay on ethics and, after, find out some specific issues to study, like the virtual sociology and its influence to the real one and to the psycology of the kids, in comparisson to the situation from the past times, by instance.  Advantages, disavantages and chances... and so.
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:12 pm

On some painful knee but going quite well. The global sensation i have upon the essay is actually very good to myself.  I'm very satisfied for the way it's getting finished.  All (write a couple of " around it) words on the head, I see a real deep connectiong among the terms, I mean, there's not a complete chapter by itself, but the important is that all together is much deeper and completer meaning that I had thought.  I have lately even improved, qualitative terms, some important lines on logics and on metaphysics, very key for completing the "cercle".
We'll see how it gets received.  I Admit I'm fine (though needing a "brutal" rest geek Laughing Smile of brain for a month at the very least -non physical, physically i'll work quite enough, Good to "reset" and recovering of neurones), and Confident and Happy about mySelf, but I'm not very optimistic about the way the real living is considering it.  I am not worried about this.  I mean, I have needed to get used to these kind of unjustices for all of my life, almost, and it's Actually Very Normal to me.  Though, I am not closing my hope to a better future, why not (unprobable, but Not impossible).  I insist, the most important i had to do is done, and this is Blessing and so "Lovely" geek to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Well, starting the vacation. Fine. bounce wave cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today rest for all day. In the evening football; we've got the best 4 "central players" in the World, and maybe in History: Piqué, Ramos, Busquets and Iniesta... and the other Ones are not exactly bad, you know... Tremendous and Time for some Goodness and Childish and Peaceful Joy.
Thank you to everybody concerned with the Goodness, the Good People are Fundamental to this World!
God Bless Families!
See later

ps: and in the next month, starting intense the doctorate; as another path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi,Very Focusedly Smile Razz cheekey smiley !!!

Wishing Very Best for Movie results on money and critics!
As I can see, everybody knows about yesterday's match... First half and hour Tremendous, specially. Great.
On Very Blessing Time of Rest. Wishing the same (Calm can be Real; Maturity is Feeling so Good!).
Expressing stories, I'm Expressing it too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yClVlc_niac
Did not see the choiced images, but I guess Good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyQdz9ZcyTU
On Really Childish Movie ways, I Love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcdSj4qBWU
Haven't images on mind, but the Song and the Artists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOtgG-VpXfo
Heartfelt Memories!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcCyB_CXccI
Master Piece, no matter if it was POPULAR!
Beautiful Life, Love I'm Wishing to All Families and to All the People!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   

Back to top Go down

Philosophical thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12