Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophical thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13393

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi! Smile

for little while reflecting sharing.
This time ill not be presumptuous enough to think what it happens to me it is an universal thing, though I think it is to anybody in fact geek Laughing Razz
Why to get old is sometimes so frustrating, beyond the losing of physical skills?
I think it's for some kind of closing of the cercle of opportunities of live, that make an horizon of freedom, which you understand as a supposedly and instinctively infinite freedom when you're young.
When you get old it is not only the losing of the faith, but also the reality of the reducing of the chances: the pathes you did take are taken, you can and you should learn from them, but they're done, there's no back in time like in Movies.
And it can even bring some claustrophic sensation to you. It's a way that gets definitively closed, on Earth, when you die, which I see not only as an ending of existence, but also as a very raw reality about the lack of existential freedom we all suffer (for this Heidegger, Sartre...).
For this, Imagination and Faith are so Important for Living a Good Life. And the Babies and the Kids are so HELPING for this, cause when you see their still very opened horizon, by the Love and the Empathy you feel for them, it's somehow like you were -not so virtually- living the same sensation.
This is nothing about being a dictator or manipulator to the kids destiny, but some selfish and natural joy that I think it's printed in our human nature, and that Helps Us All for being better parents, educators... cause you can feel Real Passion for this feeling, and when you bring healthy passion to your work, the results are usually Amazing.
Shared scratch action smiley Razz Smile
flower love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:12 pm

Good Goodness!
Smile

For almost the time I have for resting from computer screen, I have written quite fast all I had prepared on mind for finishing the point on evolution and its philosophic reasoning and consequences. Good! Unperfect but quite almost complete, related to what I wanted to say. Now it's only remaining an editing (for each time I need less time for editions of texts, as much as Im much more on practise and also cause I know much better what I want to say, fixed almost on mind before, though not totally as I see it as I'm writing).
Worked quite well, also.
Agenda philotimes on its road. Happy me!
cheers love smiley Taking the chance for sending a hug to Loving Brooke, Caring and Friendly!! love smiley cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:48 pm

"When the bough breaks", that's a Real Good Job!

Made by Free, Well Awarded and Conscious Human Beings!
It's key, interest on goals can not blind a more global vision as principles. These can be changed, on cultural evolutioning, but always from a level of reflection that gets the same abstractive, practic and ethic understanding of things; not by the factic ways of the circumstances of each case.
I know it's not possible to fix hegelian or kantian absolute principles, but by understanding the reality as a symbolic concept where the opened structure of the meaning does not mean a real lack of objectivity, that's not a problem, as long as you can still keep qualitative differences (this time, between general principles of a cognitivist ethics, by one side, and cases, by the other one) by the balanced and cultivated enough mental-spiritual judgement.

I'm not breaking now, but im in real pain, this arm. It's not "horrible", but tough and continued, continued. I'll have to handle it till the legal exit time.
Back to work Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:10 am

Only for a moment Smile
I was not meaning those Pictures are a critic to me. I Understand the Good meaning.
In fact, my Only complain is related to the behaviour towards me in real life, nothing from the screens. True!
Had to say it up well.
On the Good going. And, remember (friendly, not socratly -this perspective may be good for books (though I think it's not, if it comes, it has to come from the listeners, not from the talker; though I would not like it very much, me really shy and humble True), but not for this): use the brain and the heart, keep good and stay strong!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:41 am

On the actual state of proved things, I think it's not only a selfish argument to explain that I think I should be a little more helped, in terms of having something like a peaceful and good life.
I am a free being, Officialy Protected by the Constitution and the Law, even from the mistaken/bad interpretations on me. This shoulder/back in pain, still though a little better, is this way because of this bad doing, I know. So, if you really think I am a real source -or just a real human being-, for the future of my "opus", I think strategies should be different. My improvement does Not come at all from them, but from my self.making ("Conócete a ti mismo", and from Kids Hugs and my continued Care for them. So True!
God Bless and Truly Inspire us All!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Good working.
Just for expressing I'm not on  bipolar situations and so (specially to people than may follow for their experiments and theories, but to all).  The "indirect" and "covered" involving of me in so many places did create a feeling of global responsability in me that is not real, cause my social position -and chances from it- is not corresponding to this feeling, which is just a prolonguing of the virtual doing here.
But it's psycologically happening, the virtual illusion (more intense for my character and personality); and for this virtual involving, it comes my emotional involvement.  First is not real, so second has not to be; specially when it's a proved source for disturbing the real chances for making something that's really good, social terms.
I have always looked at the going of the world, but these last years I've done it too intensely.
Have to add that the knowing of it all, when it's situated beneath the idea of the unfair corresponding (something evident, moral terms), makes the disturbing achieve places and intensities that would not have reached by only the first part of the equation.
for this all, all I said in the late post.  On the terms I described there, Possible, Life's Good Smile Laughing Razz study bounce
And it's All we Have for Sure; and we Were Brought to this Life, and if it was not for something, at the very least our constitution pulls us to think, feel and do as it was that way, and this way is the healthy one to Live on.  
Those were words related to our transcending nature. To what's related to our "animal" one, biologic I mean, our constitution is prepared for Living on some "Present and Now", this is also the healthy thing to do. Though, Connecting the both of two sides, Ethic and Moral terms, we should Not forget our Duties, those affecting the same moment and those Affecting our whole life, and the life of those Ones that will come after us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   

Back to top Go down

Philosophical thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11