Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophical thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13480

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi! Smile

for little while reflecting sharing.
This time ill not be presumptuous enough to think what it happens to me it is an universal thing, though I think it is to anybody in fact geek Laughing Razz
Why to get old is sometimes so frustrating, beyond the losing of physical skills?
I think it's for some kind of closing of the cercle of opportunities of live, that make an horizon of freedom, which you understand as a supposedly and instinctively infinite freedom when you're young.
When you get old it is not only the losing of the faith, but also the reality of the reducing of the chances: the pathes you did take are taken, you can and you should learn from them, but they're done, there's no back in time like in Movies.
And it can even bring some claustrophic sensation to you. It's a way that gets definitively closed, on Earth, when you die, which I see not only as an ending of existence, but also as a very raw reality about the lack of existential freedom we all suffer (for this Heidegger, Sartre...).
For this, Imagination and Faith are so Important for Living a Good Life. And the Babies and the Kids are so HELPING for this, cause when you see their still very opened horizon, by the Love and the Empathy you feel for them, it's somehow like you were -not so virtually- living the same sensation.
This is nothing about being a dictator or manipulator to the kids destiny, but some selfish and natural joy that I think it's printed in our human nature, and that Helps Us All for being better parents, educators... cause you can feel Real Passion for this feeling, and when you bring healthy passion to your work, the results are usually Amazing.
Shared scratch action smiley Razz Smile
flower love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:12 pm

Good Goodness!
Smile

For almost the time I have for resting from computer screen, I have written quite fast all I had prepared on mind for finishing the point on evolution and its philosophic reasoning and consequences. Good! Unperfect but quite almost complete, related to what I wanted to say. Now it's only remaining an editing (for each time I need less time for editions of texts, as much as Im much more on practise and also cause I know much better what I want to say, fixed almost on mind before, though not totally as I see it as I'm writing).
Worked quite well, also.
Agenda philotimes on its road. Happy me!
cheers love smiley Taking the chance for sending a hug to Loving Brooke, Caring and Friendly!! love smiley cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:48 pm

"When the bough breaks", that's a Real Good Job!

Made by Free, Well Awarded and Conscious Human Beings!
It's key, interest on goals can not blind a more global vision as principles. These can be changed, on cultural evolutioning, but always from a level of reflection that gets the same abstractive, practic and ethic understanding of things; not by the factic ways of the circumstances of each case.
I know it's not possible to fix hegelian or kantian absolute principles, but by understanding the reality as a symbolic concept where the opened structure of the meaning does not mean a real lack of objectivity, that's not a problem, as long as you can still keep qualitative differences (this time, between general principles of a cognitivist ethics, by one side, and cases, by the other one) by the balanced and cultivated enough mental-spiritual judgement.

I'm not breaking now, but im in real pain, this arm. It's not "horrible", but tough and continued, continued. I'll have to handle it till the legal exit time.
Back to work Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:10 am

Only for a moment Smile
I was not meaning those Pictures are a critic to me. I Understand the Good meaning.
In fact, my Only complain is related to the behaviour towards me in real life, nothing from the screens. True!
Had to say it up well.
On the Good going. And, remember (friendly, not socratly -this perspective may be good for books (though I think it's not, if it comes, it has to come from the listeners, not from the talker; though I would not like it very much, me really shy and humble True), but not for this): use the brain and the heart, keep good and stay strong!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:41 am

On the actual state of proved things, I think it's not only a selfish argument to explain that I think I should be a little more helped, in terms of having something like a peaceful and good life.
I am a free being, Officialy Protected by the Constitution and the Law, even from the mistaken/bad interpretations on me. This shoulder/back in pain, still though a little better, is this way because of this bad doing, I know. So, if you really think I am a real source -or just a real human being-, for the future of my "opus", I think strategies should be different. My improvement does Not come at all from them, but from my self.making ("Conócete a ti mismo", and from Kids Hugs and my continued Care for them. So True!
God Bless and Truly Inspire us All!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Good working.
Just for expressing I'm not on  bipolar situations and so (specially to people than may follow for their experiments and theories, but to all).  The "indirect" and "covered" involving of me in so many places did create a feeling of global responsability in me that is not real, cause my social position -and chances from it- is not corresponding to this feeling, which is just a prolonguing of the virtual doing here.
But it's psycologically happening, the virtual illusion (more intense for my character and personality); and for this virtual involving, it comes my emotional involvement.  First is not real, so second has not to be; specially when it's a proved source for disturbing the real chances for making something that's really good, social terms.
I have always looked at the going of the world, but these last years I've done it too intensely.
Have to add that the knowing of it all, when it's situated beneath the idea of the unfair corresponding (something evident, moral terms), makes the disturbing achieve places and intensities that would not have reached by only the first part of the equation.
for this all, all I said in the late post.  On the terms I described there, Possible, Life's Good Smile Laughing Razz study bounce
And it's All we Have for Sure; and we Were Brought to this Life, and if it was not for something, at the very least our constitution pulls us to think, feel and do as it was that way, and this way is the healthy one to Live on.  
Those were words related to our transcending nature. To what's related to our "animal" one, biologic I mean, our constitution is prepared for Living on some "Present and Now", this is also the healthy thing to do. Though, Connecting the both of two sides, Ethic and Moral terms, we should Not forget our Duties, those affecting the same moment and those Affecting our whole life, and the life of those Ones that will come after us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi! Smile

last philospohical thoughts of the week (thank you my Goodness!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Smile ). I think what would i have done if, instead of thinking about the color of the clouds when i was a kind and younger, i had get calm enough to get this focusing for getting Good helping goals.
But well, c'est la vie, fortunetely I've got time enough for getting the situation recovered. It's just that I'm bounce Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation on the actual philoresults and as i connect it all. Happy!
Now I'm taking some time on easier posting, for rest of mind and for last philosprints, though I will be coming for some times and visiting.
God Bless! Good Greetings!
And a Very Good Caring Love hug for You!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

ps: now back to work for some time (hard to do after all I've done today and for the week, but I have to) till going, I'm keeping all the "balls" on the air... Laughing Smile tongue smiley Goodness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Im editing my words, about what well see or not in terms of justice.
I just say i have to Believe in Justice as an Universal Value, and also that i Have Faith on it. Thats All, i aint got, cause im not able to, an active role for constituting this universal value, as its obvious.
I trust my philosophy, my science and my Family; and its Enough for a Life!
Goodness and Sense im Wishing, so Needed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:34 am

I've just almost Finished thinking about the last chapter, a brutality of results. I'm connecting guaranteed ignorance for All (me too, as much) to Freedom not just by a "need to believe and an impossibility to prove the opposite", but by a larger connection to the "inaprehensible" One.
Conclusion: we have the Illustrated subjective freedom, by one side (though Illustration with Descartes... Not perfect), and the Spirituality by the other (and, for more, this is Not prejudging the version of spirituality, but its Existence).
Yes, you can call me genius, if you want! action smiley Shocked lol! geek Smile bounce cheers
Helpy things.

I'm sorry, but I Know I'll Can't get normalized towards some People that Truly Disturbed in Real Life, Sorry me but I Can't, I Know it (I know you want me to handle it with cold normatlity of citizen, this is another part of the test, I know it; Take a Look at my Citizen File in terms of being or not inside the law framemark, how I'm dealing with the Kids, this situation... I think I've actually Done More than it should be expected legal terms from anybody), and it will Always Disturb me Inside. Unjustice was Too prolongued on time. Though, I'm not hating, cause is nonsense. As Socrat, I've just been trying to help you to think and to feel appropiatedly, and, from them, to behave Well.
About a Lady, Well, coherently to the Videos and some Love Bonds, this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5-P9v3F8w
It's Good, and they I think do really like Basketball too... This way it's All OK, related to yesterday.

Good hugs!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:48 am

And not thanks but even though the tactics for help my obsession with my father past, you could see today the brutal social normality me on today. It came from the Sense, as i said in feedback process with social side by the subconscious hope arised on my human living.
So, if youre telling me you or somebody is helping me with my task (edit, publicity, salary for just investigate...); ill Friendly talk about it as good business. Gentle terms. True!

Ps: Best Wishes to Brooke and Family!

PsII: resting brain time. All in head for 8th. Honest with no fake humble: practic terms, its more important than relativity. Explains, by the Reason, so much and soo deep. I Promise!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:22 pm

uff, what a day, you can believe me it's more on mind than on virtual clowny ways. True.
What rules the world? After all, now I think the classic answer may be even still true...
the bikini, I'm talking about!
Some geek
I have been thinking and working very much since last time I talked about logics, since when I read Gödel Books, in fact.
I knew I had improved, but I've gone further than I thought scratch Shocked wave . The circle never ends growing.
Integration of mathematic fundaments (not using mathematic formality, as much as it's not my role and I don't like it very much; i feel like asfixiated, when i get into these forms, so Important, but not the most inspiring to me, though I understand it almost easy) and philosophic fundaments by my theories do let me be very happy today. Truly.
Now some easier breathing.
It's the euphory of the creative enlightening and the consequent sense found out.
Good.
Now to more calming and easy ways of mind and heart.
Good hugs!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:01 pm

my goodness wave drunken what a writing brutality geek
I finished the 8.2, though I have to edit it well, I did get into even more complex zones than I had thought. I'm already sure that in the last editing, the last one for all essay, I'll be improving it.
And now to magnetic subjects... I hope not breaking the machine... geek Laughing Smile
Good Love hugging!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Quite What a Face but not that much. On the going.
Kasparov is back to the table playing, in Saint Louis, that's Simply Tremendous thing to Know!
(I just played for little period of time in my life, and from the first moment it was Exhausting to me to keep my attention on deffense, so... Mad geek Laughing Razz ; but I Like to See, even if just for some time, these Geniuses Come Back).
Arturito Pomar was a Chess Child Prodigy, from my land. Great. He had to face too many problems too alone since too young, but he was also a Genius, that's for sure. God Bless!
Greetings and Hearted Going!
And Good Loving hugs Kind!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:15 am

I'm done, as the introduction to 8th chapter is ( geek Laughing Razz ).
Good. Almost easy Shocked scratch Embarassed (no!, there's so much Working hard before, for 5 years of thinking Smile ).
"Los locos de Cannonball 3" was Mad to me, for the few "Brookeminuting", but it was Nice tongue smiley
Chris Atkins and Christy McNichol are some Iconic Characters from my youth.
This Video is too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzerbXFwGCE

The post says "On tour" (what?! did not we agreed it was "on ter", more or less... geek Laughing scratch Smile ); the Song is Magical and Motivation, and the Cow-boy is not "exactly" looking as the ones I used to "define" as "vaqueruereques" (from the spanish voice "vaquero" geek lol! tongue smiley ) when I was a little child, from John Wayne in "La diligencia", Burt Reynolds, Dean Martin, Glenn Ford... Good looking guys who were so SELF-CONFIDENT that they did even not care to walk around without the almost visible horse before the People. It was not sexual, I guess ( affraid Freud, where are you know, please come and tell... geek Laughing Smile Razz ), but so empathic and inspirational.
Though this all, from so young, the guy is Good looking too, and representing also so Well a part of how I was and how I am still (our deep consciousness and personality can not be reduced, anybody's, to a Movie or Literature character, though they can be Useful and Good for Empathy and Inspiration). And I LIke All of what I said now.
Cow-boys turned into Social guys, somehow, moderated terms, ehem my bounce mind.
Good job.
And Very Good Loving hugs True!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:19 pm

what a Brutality of 8.3 chapter, now to edit... Shocked cheers scratch Basketball tongue smiley party smiley
actually, the virtual doing done for "offending" is not disturbing me, and the one done for Good (Einstein, The Cowboys...) I do appreciate.
But in a context of Justice and Equality, this should be All Done.
Bringing the game (curation, control, experiment, hate... in variable proportions) to my real life is BAD.
Where's the Honestly, when there's one with only some tools at his/her reach and the other who is a lot is not using only this but also some that are out of reach of the one standing alone; fundamentally when this has not broken any law in the equal game ("curing, experiment...") and, also, has not agreed with the second part.  
There was some kind of non written and already implicit contract: in the mutual equation of me against the rest for "curation..."; we have to stay all the same, even though not in terms of numbers.
"Gypsy" TV could express this well: the equation for erasing the "second meaning" of it for cars bad driving did go out of the Fair and Human Rights Limits, some which, for more, were Not in real danger to what's related to the "copiloting" fiction part.
Yes, this is Real.
Well, c'est la vie.
I'm Working hard (the 8th almost "easy" to write  affraid  Shocked  Exclamation ; but it's just for the brutal working for 5 years before, and for a lifetime asking me about these things, or the protothinking of what I am actually thinking about them), and Focused in my Family.  I'm already sure time will tell me, after all, it's OK.
Goodness.
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:44 am

and it's True I'm asperger, but well, I'm learning to live with it. I Admit it has Always been quite traumtatic to me. Very.
It's not just the role model of Movie male, it was the problem for getting socially involved well as I Wanted, and the problem for a natural and easy transmission of feelings by social interaction.
This discapacities did create in my hearted mind some fears that did go much further than the same problem itself. In fact, it was all, Mainly, a matter of logically Unexplainable Guilty, I think now.
Information and Education on this type of problems are Key to overreach these circumstances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Hi, working hard but easy today.

Listening to the Music, I have confirmed the idea that me, the disco/rock/pop/soul and on mixing fan, am actually almost only OK (Inspired) by the Classic one. True.
Shocked scratch I think it's not a crime geek Laughing , I think it's for the actual big focusing in the type of profound and calm thinking philosophy is. My mind did get used to it... study bounce Basketball And, global terms, I think it's good. It's Always a Personal choice.
I'm thinking Well (from yesterday's evening-night, when I prepared the subject, by thinking and making schemes) about abduction, induction... It's all been maturing on head.
On really new conclusions, and on real confirming of some previous ones.
Calmy=Healthy and Useful.
To the task.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:52 am

I was not saying the actors on the first today video are silly, I said this about the virtual gaming. Experiences Do Need Renovation, not hamster ways.
Rest in Peace George A. Romero (Music! Shocked cheekey smiley cheers ) and Martin Landau (he was so Recognized too, but I'll Never forget his Role in "Space 1999", with her Wife Starring as "Dra. Russell", Wow!). Unique!
I could see some Nice things in Marbella. That's Good.
Now on some vacation, Need Rest and Normal developing on my aspergerian syndrome, not spying and stalking. Let me be Treated as a Human Being and Everything will be Fine, and for so Good Results. True.
Brain is OK, Energized for the philosophy I'm making up and building. I am finishing on october, and I'm working hard till then, though by Resting Well too.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:55 am

Edited!
Such a Lovely and Very Nice "brutality" to me, as it's done wave bounce cheers party smiley hasi Very Happy Embarassed Smile
The "brutal" philofocusement I need for developing the theoric and so abstractive diffilculties I'm explaining, as the daily and global problems, don't leave much space for the joy beyond the same intellect I'm playing (so wave party smiley Shocked as I said Laughing lol! ).
I think "eternity" earnt by the investigations on cellular "telómeros" is another breaking point. First, for the social differences it will mean (Justice, Constitutional Value); and, second, cause I think our hearted minds are not prepared for it by the evolution, and the individual and social consequences of it all are Not previsible (as it happens with many other things provided or that will be provided by technologic advances; the modern slogan "get out of your comfort zone" has to be very measured in the individual lifes -remember Aristotile: "Virtus" is the Balancing and the Prudence-, but when it's so radical (breaking the social structures as they were done in the field provided by the evolution: they can be improved, but it's all natural, as it comes from the human mind in action, social; that's what the future is predicting, there's an unknown jump when technology gets so high) and global, the results are potentially scaring. But well, that's just a philosopher position, time will tell. And I'm telling it for the Human, even though I know how watched I am.
This is not so crazy. I guess that, less or more partially, the most of different Religions and, at once, People as logical as the same Stephen Hawking would somehow Agree with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Wow, I did type so fast the subjects, as I was resting for quite little while from my obligations, which I Respect Totally (not so few ones, it's just that I'm a "high capacities kid" Smile Embarassed cheers ).
Tom Jones is coming on thursday! wave party smiley bounce (I'd do the same if U2 did come Smile , as about many others). I'm not going cause of the money and the brutal task I'm on for these days, but it must be Tremendous!
I have to get "satisfied" by going to Tomeu this evening geek Laughing Razz The truth is that the first treatment, after the days passed, was really effective (well, beside the fact of putting arms on the table -Real, Not jokes!). Good! The electricity (he told me I was holding a pretty nice level of intensity) in some more deep into the muscles and all is making more benefits to contractures. Mine was probably one of the "brutalest" I did ever had, but by some care, I'm going over it.
Also, I have to admit I'm a little anxious, for the developing of the essay. Even being "easy", already, to me. I'm on speed of the mind, but I'm controlling. I'll find inner peace enough for working healthy terms till the end. AFter, some vacation, and starting the doctorate (doctorating is not a bad thing for brainy people who like to think and to study; it's just a commentary, not and advice).
Ah, and I Like Sheldon and Raymond, but I Still Appreciate -Gentle terms- the Beauty of the Human body, Really.
Now, back to the task.
God Bless! Goodness I'm on! Asperger (yes, a moderate type of Autism) does mean sensitivity and brains too, as common sense. Difficuilties for social relationships are not diminishing the intuition for the analitic and metalogic perspective on things. REally. In fact, I've been actually Convinced I am since I've seen the Shocked Exclamation is my philojob, in terms of time and in terms of results. For more, I can say this inner success, hopefully external, did also help me to Recognize myself Well and Calm, Healthy. Those Characters Do help too!
And a Brooke hug Kind!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Yesterday at 3:29 pm

Now going. Good working hard day. Useful and interesting things at once.
This new ways of the videos, when you put the mouse on them with no opening you see images moving, it looks like Harry Potter papers on the Movie! It was funny to notice it, good idea. Good details.
Good and Friendly Greetings and a Kind hug to Brooke!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Today at 10:22 am

About "Los inhumanos", it is Black Bolt, the name. it's just I read in Spanish, "RAYO NEGRO" (Comics using this type of letter).
The actual character of Carnak Looks Interesting. I mean, I can't see everything, but related to my psycology and my intellectual and emotional living, it's funny and Interesting "alter ego", in terms of Fantasy, obviously.
Ah, and Brooke Very Beautiful!! cheekey smiley action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   

Back to top Go down

Philosophical thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11