Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophical thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13494

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Only for a moment because True have ton of Task.
That joke about penguins to the zoo and to movies is  Laughing  And in your case, Brooke, more Original because You're adding the two "jokes", Hope and Burns. What a pair! That makes a trio!
"Esperanza' de que un 'trío' frío torne 'caliente', con 'movimientos"
 Smile Laughing Smile 

Playing asides, have to Admit I do actually Like to look cheeky and repellent as much as I can be (these things, different types and roles, I did Always like, not disturbing too much anybody, in any case).
Have to say that first level and second level of the onthological (now Spanish) "cuaterna", or it was 4th or...  wave 
Well, they are four states, TOTAL INCIDENTALLY TO ANY SUBJECT FROM HERE: IT'S HOW IT IS TO ME, TRUE, PLEASE  action smiley  Smile , but I do prefer to say just the cardinal number and forget ordinals: what's the first and the last... It's not much sense to me.
I wanted to say that the level of metaphysics and "the being" is the place for the continued adjustment in our knowledge: what we know (or believe to know, as any pragmatist philosopher would say) and what we'd like to know and describe as less or more probables conjetures.
Shared!
And, beyond my "repellency" ("repelente" in Spanish means "repellent" and "cheeky" at the same time in English, so more  lol! ), I Truly Like so Much You Like, so Much.
Starting Over so Real, as Good Emotions Feelings Brooke. True!!
 cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  cheers 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:52 am

Hi! action smiley 
 Smile Smile 

Be OK, I'm Working Very Well. Those incidents are Good for toughness (though some big amount of real work still to do in the house, that I'll not be doing; and it's truly disturbing to see family, mom with these "additions"; but well, I'll make they take it easy, as it must be healthy taken).
If Brooke Truly Feel something for me, Love or Simpathy or Any Good Big thing, I Know someday She will Come. I Know.
It's the Fair thing, and You Know it.
I Know that now it's not the time, but who knows, maybe someday.
I'm bringing no problem here any more about those things. I've brought reason to all. I can not understand the Universe, I can not control everything in my life.
But I can Drive my Living, the way I Want to Face it. And I can decide what I think it's worth fighting and working for. And I can decide to be Happy and Free, whatever I may find along the way.
And that's the same for All!
 Smile Smile Smile 

I'm so Happy for those Awards because it's... Main Reason is because I Truly Love. But I Do Actually Do in an unselfish way, that did also let me to be able to achieve a more complete and universal kind of loving.
By the sacrifice of something biologically human (not total sacrifice, I'm not saint), I feel and know I could reach some very special kind of love and wisdom, which someway make me so Happy too.
Well, Shared by the Loving  action smiley 
 flower love smiley flower 

ps: There's so Much Still to Do!
 party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:32 pm

action smiley Hi!!  action smiley 
Smile  cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley Smile 

Quite  Razz  and  cheekey smiley Exclamation  and Speechless.
So not very talky and just some warmy staying.
You're the Tendernest Emotion I could ever See.
That Picture I posted, to me, it is a Symbol of Free Acceptation and Magnetic Attraction.
And Extraordinarily BEAUTIFUL and ARTISTIC.
Feeling as TRULY GOOD as I did say, my brain of "Thoughts of 'això és terrible", and some  geek , it's Feeling quite Good and Driving well too.
Peacefully Working well.
cheekey smiley flower See in a while, my Adored Love of Mine  flower cheekey smiley 
 cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

This is for All, Friends.
I Truly Hope Nobody may be Feeling too bad for the actual Impossibility of hurting me by any kind of re-creation  Wink  Smile . This is the life, this is the way.
When you give a chance to People for hurting you, you're empowering them.
It's in your Very Own Power to Take that off them.
That was Shared for All about All, Including me! (Paradox, Paradox  wave action smiley , Paradox).
When I write my EThics Book, I'll take off from the land of the "treat and think about others the same way you'd like they did about you in their situation". There's a Natural Fundament, "Mirroring Neurones", Biological One.
And, in my Intelectual Perspective, Bringed by me, this is Meaning Objective Fundament, in the Narration of Sense I've been Explaining.
I've Learnt so Much about Limits of Moral of human, but I have also Learnt so Much about Possibilities from it, to Develope them from Rational Structures of Argumentation Next to the Accepting of the unbreakable bond between them and the Emotion, any kind of Emotion. One Helps Us to Drive the Another One. It's Complex, but not that much.
Shared!
Love You!
 flower  love smiley  flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Quite Peaceful Time.
Today, "Domingo de Ramos".
Flowered Post for Joy Here too!!
Not much wills for talk, and much less for talks about private emotions; not much but Good Staying, Easy.
I'm Feeling Good, but don't Need to Share Everything about private feelings Here (You were the Connection to some Shouting to the Universe). That time passed. I was too passionately in Love. I Honestly Think and Feel that's not Good for ANYBODY. It Does even may Blind the inner Goodness of People.
Yesterday I started to think about something. This I Do Share because it's related to Image I Want to Project about me Here (just Social Living, Conventions I Do Already Accept, Actually; though so far from Accepting All of them),.
Had Good Day with Friends. At the end of the day I made some exposition, very fundamental and summarial, of my Thinking. People was really Listening and Admiring, I think.
But from my inner emotions, I Do Think I'm more a thinker and a writer than a teacher or a professor.
It's Fundamental to Share Knowledge, but I do think my ways are some specific ones.
Well, we'll See, as time goes by. It's very Possible I change my opinion in the future.
Very Nice Videos. Specially that one from "The Middle", where You, Brooke Shields, is Making a "rotingo" after beer. Very Lovely and Cute!
You're Good! I don't want and don't search for problems.
Brooke, now that I've TRULY AND VERY INTENSELY MODERATED AND TAMED MY WILD EMOTIONS, HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU COULD PERFECTLY REPRESENT THE DAUGHTER I DID NEVER HAVE. ANY MAN WOULD FEEL SO PROUD AND TREMENDOUSLY HAPPY FOR HAVING A DAUGHTHER AS MAGICAL AND BEAUTIFUL, AND GOOD, AS YOU!  action smiley 
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 

ps: not much "thinky, thinky" me. When come again, on tuesday, not sure if I'll end my first construction upon Morals. Maybe I'll wait for some more days. Taking Easy, Maturing on my Natural Rhythm of the Moment. God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:11 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

The big lack of what this Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JGJXmpKGXY says is something I've been Truly Feeling for last years, like probably never before. Any intromission into my private life is justified by the law from the moment there's no protection from what anyone says in the Internet, and from the moment there're many subrepticious for saying things, this is even easier to do free.
But, I have used my Sense of Reason for understanding it. It's a Price.
The fact anyone has seemed much worried about my payment does mean nothing else but the fact each one has to carry with his problems, something as old as human.
So, I'm not offended for anything anymore.
Also because:
1) I think it was Something Big less or more expected from me, from less or more ones.
2) I think I've not always been restpectful either. We could discuss about it. I Honestly Think my First Coming was a Dedicatorial One, modest and candid, with the only goal of Communicating Something Trasncendent to my Life. But maybe some times I went too far on it. I Know. As I did for sure when I was answering the nonsense and absurd attacks in a sea of contradictions and darkness (double sense for that word: lack of knowing and badness).
3) I'm actually OK about Developing of things in this Moment. I See Respect!
4) I modestly think that I've actually helped (though I was not told how it was going to be and to happen this!) and that I'm going to Help More.
5) Whatever the past was, There's Still a Bond of Love.

I'm going OK. I Told the Truth as I Do Think and Feel it is, Honestly (did not want to offend, in any case and at any moment).
Later in the morning I'll make my Morals Post, General Terms (any other thing would be theorically badly made). I think I'm catching some good fundaments for a beginning. Though I'll have to interrupt its developing, for doctorating; and following it, later because of some Need Big Eassy (post-doctoral) about Epistemelogy and Truth. Right after it, Moral and Ethical Essay.
Good Job, I Hope!
Loving You Forever, Good, Happy. It's so Exquisitely Inspirational to me, Your Existence!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:03 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I Truly Hope, when I talked about Moral Duty, to have someway been able to express a little well the meaning of it, its ontological difference difference with rest of mental directives, by two ways:
- explaining the difference of it before the pure descriptivistic arguments
- the narration and the emotion on it (and from all good things and expressed thoughts and feelings I may have transmitted Here); because the real perception of the deepest nature of the moral duty is as difficult to catch as the notion of idea or conscience; it needs the symbolical Help.

Have also written some lines for the day. About Philosophy before the World, Trying to explain and justify (Obviously Helped for All I've been saying before) the Importance of Philosophy.
"LA TEORÍAS FILOSÓFICAS Y EL MUNDO
Las teorías filosóficas están tejidas con ideas. Las ideas pertenecen al mundo de la realidad. Éstas pueden tener tanta o más fuerza que “la espada”; y son la clave distintiva de nuestra humanidad. Sin la abstracción de las ideas, sin el mundo del pensamiento, no seríamos capaces de desarrollar plenamente nuestra naturaleza humana.
Efectivamente, se puede vivir sin filosofía, sin haber leído jamás una sola línea, y seguir siendo un ser humano en toda la extensión del término (es un caso que no tendría nada que ver con el border line narrado en la película de Truffaut, el niño salvaje); pero algo importante se perderá, no sólo en la mente sino en la propia vida de esa persona.
La forma de sentir y de ver la vida, de reconocer y valorar a los demás y a nosotros mismos, al propio mundo, nunca podrán ser iguales; permanecerán por siempre más pobres, reducidas en un mundo más pequeño y cognitiva y emocionalmente más indefenso, por la falta de una dimensión fundamental –última y transcendental- del desarrollo -perspectivístico- de la capacidad de críticas moral y racional, en sociedad".

See later soon, on the Loving!!
 flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed May 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I did not read the whole Book, but I did all of the part written by Rorty, and as I know almost well Habermas, I can figure out the answer from Rorty.
Anyway, this is just provisional. For clearifying my own ideas and for some sharing that I was missing from last days about Philosophy. It Feeds me, this Sharing. It's not just about ego, it's more about Satisfaction of my Natural Role, in my perspective, obviously.
About this Book, Truth between Rorty and Habermas:
"Comentario a Habermas en Rorty vs Habermas (II)
La noción de verdad, para ser llevada más allá del contextualismo entendido como fuente de depresión filosófica ante la inoperancia oclusiva del giro lingüístico radical antirrealista (donde sólo existen, legítimamente, acuerdos intersubjetivos con que definir cada “realidad”, no realidad fàctica-justificativa de dichos acuerdos), tal como viene a ser definido por Habermas, sólo tiene acogida en su aportación teórica como necesidad pràctica de la disertación discursiva; y, casi exclusivamente, en el mundo de la vida –no el de la ciencia-, donde la falibidad no es asumible para la certeza de la acción, o inacción, en su caso.
El fundamento para la acción sólo es definible en términos de verdad incondicionada para Habermas, no vale una categorización de la creencia en el modo “relativista” de “tener por verdadero” sin más, porque esto no es base suficiente para constituirse en catalizador esencial de la acción dimanante de la misma. Esa verdad incondicionada podría definirse, pienso, como “verdad absoluta de la psique” en perspectiva pragmàtica de la acción ordinaria.
Si nos fijamos bien, la diferencia entre ambos autores parece quedar reducida a la esfera estrictamente pragmàtica. Sin embargo, Habermas no llega a reconocer esto explícitamente, porque supondría incurrir en autocontradicción argumentativa de la ilogicidad de sus presupuestos formales. La tesis de Habermas es definida por él mismo como pragmàtica formal, cuyo significado toma sentido propio frente a la pragmàtica de los usos particulares; pero, en mi opinión, el universalismo que pretende estructurar para la comunicación racional (libre, entre iguales, por medio de argumentos, para un auditorio idealmente ilimitado) no tiene un caràcter estructural ontológico, sino meramente práctico de uso teórico. Es decir, no surge de una auténtica categorización del significado de la razón y de la verdad, sino de una configuración traída a conveniencia para esa fundamentación formal de la comunicación.
Antes de proseguir con esta breve crítica, vale la pena recordar que Habermas bebe de las fuentes del giro lingüístico casi tanto como Rorty. Es por ello que la ontología se le antoja una irrealidad. Él mismo describe los tres paradigmas históricos, siguiendo a Apel y Tugendhat, como una consecución de los momentos ontológico (donde la cosa era apariencia y, a su vez, esencia universal), epistemológico (donde, para evitar la problemàtica nominalista, el fundamento de la verdad pasa a centrarse en las autocertezas de la mente objetivada) y, finalmente, lingüístico (cuyo giro tiene su razón de ser en la elusión de los problemas de la apariencia y de la subjetividad frente a la realidad externa a la mente). Por ello, no puede tomar razón de la perspectiva necesaria para comprender el problema que se ventila en la discusión.
Volviendo a la autocontradicción habermasiana. Es fácil entrever que ésta se presenta en la dicotomía de la búsqueda de un concepto real de verdad y, por otra parte, de la mera categorización pragmàtica de la misma, lo cual, no se diferencia en nada de las tesis de Rorty de tipo contextualista. Estoy de acuerdo con este autor que nadie actúa pensando que, ante un auditorio ilimitado de personas libres, iguales y racionales; la decisión de caso que adopta para actuar, o no actuar, sería siempre validada por todos o, al menos, una mayoría razonable de personas de ese círculo cuasiinfinito e imaginario. La creencia para actuar casi nunca adquiere semejantes garantías de certeza. Los riesgos (existe una rama específica de las ciencias sociales que se dedica a aportar razones sobre su naturaleza, influencia y gestión) no son excluibles per se de la ecuación “de segundo grado” de la acción (certeza mental y acción). Generalmente, hay que actuar sin estar seguro de los resultados, en el mundo de la vida.
La problematización que Habermas aduce que se plantea ante un actor del mundo de la vida sobre la creencia comúnmente tenida por cierta, y que se mantiene abierta hasta el momento en que se da una contrastación firme –y argumental: esto es importante, y confirma la radicalidad lingüística del propio Habermas- de los hechos; no existe como tal categoría teórica en la pràctica. Puede darse, o puede no darse. Hay muchas personas que actúan y no se hacen demasiadas preguntas sobre los resultados. A menudo pensarán, en caso de error de sus previsiones, que no había entendido cómo hacer algo, o que se lo habían explicado mal o, simplemente, que sus intuiciones no eran ciertas.
Se trata de un reduccionismo utópico, la intelectualización que Habermas pretende reificar en su teoría con el fin de otorgar una racionalidad universalizante al actor social, la cual pueda servir como fundamento teórico-práctico para la comunicación social libre y formalmente unificada para todos que, por serlo, resulte susceptible de reducir cualquier conflictividad de la vida social a la capacidad humana de justificación argumental. Existen diferencias entre seres humanos y entre grupos sociales que no pueden ser “limadas” por la simple argumentación. En este supuesto Rorty plantea que en materia educativa, no sólo se trata de convencer, sino también de persuadir. En contra del ideal socrático y platónico, Rorty entiende que la capacidad humana de la comprensión (racional y moral) requiere algo más que argumentos lógicos: “el ver para creer”, el “sentirse en la piel del otro”.
Éste es, entiendo, el motivo fundamental por el que se aleja de la filosofía y se centra en el poder de la literatura y del arte para conmover consciencias y crear hábitos morales de convivencia en paz y libertad entre los seres humanos, desde una perspectiva no precondicionada en cuanto a los posibles ámbitos sociales subsumibles en esta pràctica (lo cual supone para él tener que adentrarse en el contexto político, no meramente comunicativo). Y no tanto -o, como mucho, igual- el descontento no reconocido sobre su idealismo platónico fracasado desde su juventud, que le lleva a asumir posiciones supuestamente contextualistas. Rorty no dice que todo valga, que todo sea relativo, en realidad. Desde su posición, que el mismo define como la propia de un pensador liberal y demócrata, de base inclusivista universal, Rorty considera y explica que, sin duda, son sus valores morales los más válidos y los que hay que tratar de exportar para todos: tolerancia, igualdad, liberad, amor al prójimo, sensibilidad ante el dolor ajeno... Lo que no hace Rorty, en cambio, es decir que existe una base natural o normativa (Habermas utiliza de forma ambigua los contextos natural y normativo de la razón: el primero como base formal de su pragmàtica comunicativa y el segundo como alguna clase de justificación débil de sus bases generales universalistas –formales, en el vocabulario de su teoría) que justifique el caràcter universalmente preeminente de sus creencias. Como dije en su momento, es necesario un reenfoque y un volver al principio de la filosofía, desandar el camino para llegar al momento en que estamos ahora pero en un punto cualitativamente distinto. Es preciso superar las “superaciones” históricas de cada uno de los tres paradigmas filosóficos que Habermas describe y, tras esta deconstrucción completa respecto del tiempo, generar una nueva teoría estructural omnicomprensiva que integre las bases lógicas del primer paradigma (identificación de lo “universal” y de lo normativo en sus propios términos), los fundamentos psicológicos de la conciencia frente al mundo del segundo, y, por último, la relevancia del lenguaje como mecanismo expresivo de la razón. Respecto de este último, dado que se trata, supuestamente, del paradigma actual, es necesario discernir la auténtica naturaleza del lenguaje y su relación con la razón conceptual pura, así como su relación con las otras dimensiones psicobiológicas que la constituyen".
 Smile 
Have to take a read to it, but I think it's less or more fine.
Keep Working and Improving. Tons of Working Days!
Loving Fine!!
 flower party smiley cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers party smiley flower 

ps: Music Only for Motivating, no messages. Rolling Eyes Yes, it's True, girls do also prefer Singers and Rock Stars rather than philosophers. Well...
 tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Today was a Good Day! Going on Vacation!
And those English words, mixed with All Idiomes... It's  wave , because I want to write as fast as thoughts come to mind. Not so new.
I'll come in the weekend for a while.
I'm breathing so much, Truly I could break, like explossion, 3 buttons of my shirt; capacity of breathing I've increased for only walks and stretching.
Going Calm (better for all, including textil)  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 
It's just this Energy I Do Feel in the inside, wow.
See later in a while.
FRIENDLY!
These are going to be Very Productive Vacations. Rest and Studying Hard and Focused.
Good thing: I've not finished my abstractive thinking for life, but All the task I've been doing has reached some level that now it leds me to just Read others, to Know what Others say, their Opinion, for Fundamenting Mine, Already Well Built, the Fundamental at the very least, by now.
That Truly Helps and gives me more Energy and Time for Reading.
flower Loving Very Much!!  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:04 am

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

Some more WELL INTENTIONED comments of mine.
Those Video, You and Craig Ferguson, are like Funny Nice Treasures to me.
You Looking There MORE COMFORTABLE THAN I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU ON ANY TV SHOW, and the guy, well, I've never seen in the same context a guy who could look a harder...  Smile Smile Smile worker.
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

Then, for Your Birthday, as a Gift to me, I'd Want You Again in another Sweetie Funny Bright Show of those I've talked. Great Couple on the Screen You Truly are, Chemical Connection There for Cameras and People Viewers! TRUE!  action smiley 
And another thing I have to say. It's posible there're infinite alternative universes, as Sheldon says, but I could never imagine one where I was expected to stay after your going after shaking Loving hands at the Feinstein's.
And another One: You're MUCH MORE GORGEOUS to me in any Video of those TV Shows, and Other Places, of course, than, p.e., in any other one at 15 years old.
DELICIOUS YOU TO BE WATCHED ON THE SHOW, JUST DELICIOUS AND EMOTIONAL to me!!
 flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower 

ps: now to some News and coming back. Not much wills for work, but it's just that I do so easy and that I do enjoy so much Reading Philosophy that I can not exactly call it a task. And it's going to be so Good. Now it's just an investment time for next months. But Calm and Easy.
Sorry for this I'm saying, but it's just that I could eat You by Kisses!!
 Razz hasi Razz 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I've not been Reading. I've been thinking for a Little more. Sharing.
"About Heidegger. To me, his main philosophical "mistakes" were:
1) to dissaprove science as a helping methode for philosophy evolution and improvement. The reason for it was his amount of prejudices on science -and technology-, built up as a main part of his critic to the "enmascaramiento del ser" by the visual metaphores of meaning -coming from classic greeks-, that historically ended as actual superficiality under the primordial meaning to human –meaning from and of real history, printed in language, as "opener" of the world. Languag is what we truly are as human beings, but it's necessary to try for the deep sense in it, reaching -more as a process tan an ever finished task- the "aparecer del ser".
To understand science as what it truly is: a depurated and homologued and fixed methodology for human reason, just what it is -counting with techonology, of course, too-; we can get away from those kind of prejudices.

2) to get too focused in language (reductionism). Cartesian critic, in him and in all philosophy of language built up as an exclusivist perspective of reason, gets the final form of another reductionism of reason too. For this perspective, the Cartesian critic ended up as a way for the (this is very important) selfclosing of human nature in only idiomatic expressions. Human behind language bars. Of course, there's no relativism (that sounds good, at the very least at first time) here, as long as there's a foundationalism for departuring on the construction of Sense, historical and linguistical (the real final goal for any kind of philosophy, explicitally recognized or not); but in the other side there's a lack of freedom and of humanism, for the too much objectivism he takes, by it, to define our nature. For Heidegger, the language contains some teleological place to achieve, but our only chance as active (=Free!) human beings is to discover it, not to create anything, totally immersed as we are in the stream of history and of the reflection of it, that contains it (we're talking about real history of the being): the language.

For these things, he ends in some "nowhere place" of reason in his last writings, believing, almost only, in the expressive force of poetry. Place of the language where we can truly find the being. I don't disagree with this Idea, but Explaining Reason can go further than this. And it's not hard to recognize that this idea is born limited, from the conclusions in last lines of 2nd paragraph about the lack of humanism, for the transcendental reason of undermining the Real Sense of Creativity. Artistic, Rational, Moral. The Creativity that can Elevate us over ourselves.
Talking, authorizedly now, sciencist terms –or at the very least using provements provided by science; some that, at the very least in this case, first were provided by my intuitive reason-, this Creativity is Truly ourselves, something (global terms as I explained: rational, artistical and moral) that defines who we truly are. The main part of its appearing, the creative ability, on and as our own Evolution, I think I’ve described well in some of my writings, but I have to develope them much more. For understanding the transcendental role of creativity, even beyond the language, we only have to take a look to last neuroscience discoveries on plasticity of mind. And, finally, it’s enlightening for the question to remember the process of creative “abduction”, as Charles S. Pierce describes the “happy” idea that engages any sciencist process of discovering, from but beyond previous vigent theories.
Taking all these questions to the field of history. I do think, as Heidegger, that there’s a continuity in it –history-, differently to Rorty, who talks about “breaking” and incommensurable paradigms going through all history. We Have to Look at History for the Learning of what we have to do for the present days and for the future, because history defines big part of what we actually are and, also, because it’s like a laboratory of social causes, for predicting the possibly better going on for the actual ones.
The solution for this last difficult dicothomy is to understand the Process of the Abstraction, which is the key for keeping together, as understanding of things in our minds and hearts, all historical continuities of sense we can not ignore (the process of the Culture and Tradition as identity symbols, by the process of Making the Sense) and, also, all conceptual jumps that take us to qualitatively better states of human. Some of abstraction processes I did explain. There’s a pretty amount of task still to do on that.
As last point of today’s exposition. My foundationalist point for my philosophical theory departure has to be the Principle of Universal Empathy (problems for the specific and contextual developing of it are another thing, but this does not takes the Meaning off that Principle). And it’s All related to the necessary connections between epistemical and moral Reason. That’s the needed and, at the same time, only rational and possible answer. Needed because only this way the whole theorical building gets sense. Only possible and rational because we’re complex and biological meanings, where all we know, we live, think and dream is connected in our human “minds”. Or, maybe better said, living souls".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:57 pm

HI, HELLO!!
 Smile  flower  Smile 

How are things before going!
Came for a while. Authentical informatical disasters happening, but We're Going on.
Very Beautiful Pictures!
This Song I did Listen yesterday again. Made me remember,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4_coSACo3o

As All Songs, nothing is totally equal to our own experiences ("que no desprecias ningún plato lindo..." -ehem, hem I say to that about my past: "en tu placer aún hay ambigüedades", to this have to say that the only ambuiguity or doubt I had in those 15 years of mine was wich was the best hand to use  Laughing Smile , but I'd Deffend any other Rights related to that till the end  Exclamation ).
Loving Forever, going for a while, See later!
Wishing so Much Good! action smiley 
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower 

As I Needed to Develope someway my inner Good Energy, and, also, felt the need for "throwing back" some gratitude for the Good Feelings, I did write something. Used catalonian (yes  wave , when I read texts in english, this is "how it comes" my own creativity), but posting 3 idiomes. Just Trying to make all a little better, if I can. Used internet translator.
"Un autor com Keith Topper defensa la importància moral que Rorty atorga a les ciències socials, i explica com aquest no es centra, com a objectiu i mètode d’investigació, en el que compartim tots els éssers humans, sinó en descrire i redescriure el que persones diferents, al món, són. Rorty, diu, desenvolupa teòricament i justifica la necessitat dels valors de la tolerancia, diversitat, llibertat i sensibilitat front qualsevol clase de patiment humà; com a “mecanismes” fonamentals d’un pragmatisme humanista fet i pensat per la convivencia.
Però el funcionament de la ment humana, per elevar-se vertaderament –en un sentit qualitatiu (i d’eficàcia), fins al punt d’inflexió emotiva-racional clau del seu desenvolupament més intrínsecament humà- en l’espai de la solidaritat i de l’humanisme tolerant de l’amor universalista i universal necessita autèntics símbols de comunitat.
Sense obviar en absolut l’interès teòric i moral de l’axiologia pragmática rortiana, les bases antropològiques, cognitives i morals compartides univesalment per la Humanitat, reconstruïdes i expressades des de la magnitud abstracta i simbólica que incorpora per sí la raó filosófica –en un sentit multidisciplinari i hol•lístic, és a dir, amb la incorporació del marc de totes les ciències i amb una perspectiva universalitzant completa-, no només constitueixen el punt de partida esencial per reafermar els valors que defensa Rorty, sinó que també i de forma principal, formen el nucli d’uns fonaments simbòlics reals que són els únics que poden donar sentit ple i no gens artificial al projecte de la comunitat humana universal, a la ment de cada un dels seus members i en la forma aquí descrita."

"Un autor como Keith Topper defiende la importancia moral que Rorty otorga a las ciencias sociales, y explica como este no se centra, como objetivo y método de investigación, en el que compartimos todos los seres humanos, sino en descrire y redescribir lo personas diferentes, en el mundo, son. Rorty, dice, desarrolla teóricamente y justifica la necesidad de los valores de la tolerancia, diversidad, libertad y sensibilidad ante cualquier clase de sufrimiento humano; como "mecanismos" fundamentales de un pragmatismo humanista hecho y pensado para la convivencia.
Pero el funcionamiento de la mente humana, para elevarse verdaderamente-en un sentido cualitativo (y eficacia), hasta el punto de inflexión emotiva-racional clave de su desarrollo más intrínsecamente humano-en el espacio de la solidaridad y del humanismo tolerante del amor universalista y universal necesita auténticos símbolos de comunidad.
Sin obviar en absoluto el interés teórico y moral de la axiología pragmática rortiana, las bases antropológicas, cognitivas y morales compartidas univesalment para la Humanidad, reconstruidas y expresadas desde la magnitud abstracta y simbólica que incorpora por sí la razón filosófica-en un sentido multidisciplinario y holístico, es decir, con la incorporación del marco de todas las ciencias y con una perspectiva universalizándolos completa-no sólo constituyen el punto de partida esencial para reafirmar los valores que defiende Rorty, sino que también y de forma principal, forman el núcleo de unos cimientos simbólicos reales que son los únicos que pueden dar sentido pleno y nada artificial al proyecto de la comunidad humana universal, a la mente de cada uno de sus members y en la forma aquí descrita."

"An author like Keith Topper moral Rorty advocates the importance given to the social sciences, and explains how this is not focused, objective and research method, in which all human beings share, but what descrire and redescriure different people in the world are. Rorty says, theoretically develops and justifies the need for the values ​​of tolerance, diversity, freedom and sensibility face any class of human suffering; as "mechanisms" fundamental pragmatism and humanistic been designed to coexistence.
But the workings of the human mind to truly soar, in a qualitative sense (and efficiency) to the emotional turning point-wise key development more intrinsically human-in the space of solidarity and tolerant humanism of universal love and universal symbols of authentic community needs.
No interest at all ignore moral theory and the pragmatic axiology rortiana the foundations of anthropology, cognitive and moral univesalment shared for Humanity, rebuilt and expressed from the abstract and symbolic magnitude by incorporating it in a philosophical reason- sense multidisciplinary · hol-writing, that is, with the addition of part of all sciences and a full-universalizing perspective, not only are the essential starting point for reafermar values ​​Rorty defense, but also shape and main form the core foundations of symbolic are the only real way they can give full and not at all artificial universal human community project in the mind of each of its members in the manner described here."
  flower love smiley  flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

And why I did choose Rorty, if I have so much criticism to say about him.
For many IMPORTANT things:
1) The Big Importance he's giving to Human Creativity
2) The Importance he gives to the "gestaltic" jump
3) The tolerant vision of his Philosophy
4) His Sensitivity, so Intense, for All Human Subjects and for Empathy
5) His Revolutionary sense of Philosophy, his absence of fear from going to new places of it whenever it may be needed or true
6) His Love, and Understanding, for Literature and, Specially, Poetry

All those things Make Rorty such an Special and Important Personality of the XX Century.
For this I'm Studying, and Learning, his Big Task.
Shared!
See in a while later, Brooke. You're Truly Making my Days Happy!  action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Before going for some walk.
Truly, I Did Like the Spirit of the Movie. Yes. The Changing by the Contact to deeper places of ourselves by the non contamined Nature. So Meaningful and Beautiful, Brooke.
Before, I had been Watching "Moondance Alexander", and different terms, it's some similar.
Top Recover the Sense of Living by some Naturally Honest ways.
No matter how much we may get to know about living and thinking, to Keep Innocence Alive -THANKS TO INNER STRENGHT AND, ALSO, TO HELP OF ALL- is OUR ONLY SALVATION FOR THE LOVE AND THE PEACE OF EMPATHY FOR ALL HUMAN AND, ALSO, ALL LIVING BEINGS.
It was Very Good Day!
See in a while, on the Love!
Smile  flower love smiley flower Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!
Many issues coming back from the past like rectify, it sounds.
It's OK.
I can only say Thank You to the big amount of communicative material, lately and so differently from the past. They do bring Good Feelings.
They're Beautiful.
Seems like True Friendship, though it in special contexts, is Confirmedly Real. So late in my life, but so Good.
I'm trying, with no diet and not too sport, to get a little more photogenic for pictures
("butza" -name Smile  Laughing  Smile =belly and stomach). Well, some good Try.
And it's also convinient.
I have been thinking too. It's a different way to the time when I'm "brutally" focused. Less fast and less "all subjects I can touch", but so Much Useful. Later will share something. Improving slowly but on fixed steps for it.
Last Videos from two last days were so Beautiful, and today's too. Pictures Very Touching. You're Good!
Not much emotivity today, sometimes cold is good. Better for wisely reflecting mind.
Is it possible, those values I talked about, without transceding inner energy of mind and heart?
To be Conscientious of Real and Actual World, I think, Necessarily Means that. Though Actual World is probably one of the best possible human has ever known.
I'll say something more about it.
Now some Picture  Smile  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

The internet did some strange. Some  wave 
Some physical and mental resting felt good. Some exhausted both sides I was.
Now Hungry. Calm Waiting for dinner.
Not much new things to say about thinking. Well, just something to make a little more complete (now talking to my uncle) central subject.
Going to spanish dinner (normal cultural differences).
See in a while. Later commenting some little thoughts on thinking.
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:26 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I, my head, was quite  wave tired when I went to dinner. Now some more rested mind.
Satisfied about my tasking. Now going to sleep.
Good Feelings.
To Have You Here is so Beautiful. So Beautiful that it's... Leaving me Speechless to express myself. Can't find the enough words beauty for that, at this moment.
See You tomorrow and for All of Night Dreams  action smiley 
 flower Smile love smiley Smile flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:27 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

flower Smile I Love You, I said  Smile flower
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: by the eyes it's OK too  Wink action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:11 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

After a not great sleeping night (I think it's the temperature) with realistic nightmares economical kind (I was in debt for 140.000.000 euros, don't ask me why), and pain in the arm too, to take a look to the daily news in the world is not exactly for starting to dance.
Yes, today not much positive. But it is just the surface of things.
But Well, We All Have got brain, hands and hearts for our daily fights for Good. And we can Dream and we can, by those little things I mentioned, Try to help.
So Here we're going.
God Bless, See in a little while Loving. A better All, Starting by ourselves, is Always Possible.
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:21 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Some thinking, as conclusions from the last couple of years.  Hope it may Help.
Wrote as it came.

"21/07/2014

Sobre les 3 branques principals de coneixement de què he parlat: continuïtat cognitiva dins l’evolució, noves estructures de la raó i la nova noció transcendental natural; volia fer una petita reflexió, recordant els meus arguments principals que en serveixen de fonament, com a una mena de tancament d’una altra cicle de la meva evolució teòrica.

1) Continuïtat cognitiva, dins l’evolució i respecte dels altres éssers vius (progressivament semblant, és clar), de les nostres estructures mentals.
Els punts principals sobre els quals aquesta tesi es recolza argumentalmente són:
- El bot conceptual originari, simbòlicament representat en l’ús de la branqueta “caçatermits” pels nostres avantpassats més llunyans; en un moviment de transcendència respecte del propi context cognitiu natural original (manipulació cultural de la realitat: és una capacitat adquirida de forma cultural, no natural), mitjançant la creació/recreació de nous aspectes de la realitat: extrapol•lació de la funció sobre la base d’una categoria “suprarreal” o mental, com és la categorització mental de la forma idònea per a dur a terme una tasca.
- La importància, dins aquest bot, dels elements no purament cognitius en sentit clàssic o tradicional: és el pes de l’element concupiscible, com a detonant del bot cognitiu que evolutivament acaba en la inescindible connexió entre raó i emoció en qualsevol manifestació de la creativitat humana.  Això, ens porta a una primera aproximació al concepte de raó integrada i integral.
- Pel que fa a les proves de l’evolució com a fenomen natural, pels més reaccionaris o escèptics, en el cas extrem de la incredulitat, recordo el que vaig explicar, com a argument “posthumeà” sobre la causalitat, en relació amb l’estratificació fòssil: com es demostra que aquí hi ha una causalitat tan evident, en el temps històric i en l’acumulació “espai-vertical”  dels estrats, com la que hi trobem en la realitat dels esdeveniments quotidians.
- El que vaig explicar en els darrers dies (si ve això només va ser una autoconfirmació experimental de tot el que venia discutint durant molt temps) sobre el pensament prelingüistitzat plenament funcional i no purament automàtic: el cas de la meva autocrítica en matèria de circulació, amb un profund rerefons analític clar.

2) Noves estructures de la raó, en el sentit d’una nova teoria respecte de les clàssiques i tradicionals sobre la nostra ment.
Els punts principals són:
- El problema del “recoil argument” o de la circularitat argumentativa com a problema sense sortida mitjançant l’ús dels paràmetres racionalistes clàssics.  En resposta, esmentem els següents apartats.
- La noció neurocientífica de la xarxa neuronal sinàptica com a transposició física del que autènticament és la xarxa connectiva-constitutiva del nostre pensament en acció.
- Configuració del nostre pensament “en moviment” com a, en sentit epistemològic, una classe específica de dialèctica narrativa complexa d’experiències i coneixements previs i actuals –on la raó i l’emoció es troben sempre mútuament implicades.
- La noció del Sentit com a estat mental primordial -en sentit evolutiu i en sentit cognitiu actual respecte de la seva importància en els nostres processos mentals- sobre el qual es desenvolupa a escala, en funció de cada context i objecte del nostre pensament, la nostra raó complexa (a escala perquè tan en la pregunta pel sentit de l’existència com en la que es faci sobre qualsevol qüestió més concreta, el tradicionalment simbòlic “llumet” que s’encén hi constitueix l’element clau -evolutiva i cognitivament).
- La connexió entre els orígens de la nostra creativitat (simbòlica) i l’aparició del llenguatge, i, expressat més específicament: la funcionalitat comunicativa i autoreferencial, alhora (és a dir: comunicació amb els altres, per una banda, i pensament simbòlicament desenvolupat per una altra), de la noció referencial-límit del llenguatge (com a objectivació lingüística respecte del pensament conceptual que integra tota la nostra ment en un moment determinat) vers el pensament en un sentit complex i integral.

3) La noció de la conceptualitat transcendental (de superació cognitiva, i emotiva, de contextos previs), argumentada sobre els fonaments explicatius continguts en els punts anteriors,  resulta ser el principi natural bàsic susceptible d’explicar i fonamentar dos aspectes centrals, alhora de caràcter metafísic-ontològic, epistèmic i moral,  per una nova noció integral i possibilista de l’home i de la humanitat:
- L’espiritualitat humana –transcendentalització quasipura respecte del que és purament material, on s’hi inclou la supervivència física de forma essencial-, i la cerca i/o necessitat del “més enllà”, com a doble focus d’harmonia interior i externa-convivencial, desenvolupat sobre la base de l'empatia humana, d’origen natural.
- La possibilitat de transcendir cap a nous elements simbòlics d’integració humana global, a través la interacció simbòlica de caràcter eminentment espiritual".
Translating,

"21/07/2014

On the 3 main branches of knowledge which I have spoken: continuity in cognitive development, new structures of reason and the transcendental nature new notion; I wanted to do a little reflection, remembering my main arguments that serve basis, as a kind of end of another cycle of my theoretical evolution.

1) Continuity cognitive development in and respect for other living things (like gradually, of course), our mental structures.
The main points on which this thesis rests argumentalmente are:
- The original concept boat, symbolically represented by the use of the branch "caçatermits" by our distant ancestors; a movement of significance with respect to the original natural own cognitive context (cultural manipulation of reality is an acquired capacity for cultural, not natural) through the creation / recreation of new aspects of reality: extrapolation based on the installation the basis of a category "suprarreal" or mental, such as categorizing mental Suited how to perform a task.
- The importance in this boat, items not purely cognitive traditional or classical sense: the weight of the item concupiscible as a trigger for the bot just in cognitive evolutionarily inescindible connection between reason and emotion in any manifestation of human creativity. This leads to a first approximation to the concept of integrated and comprehensive reason.
- As regards the evidence of evolution as a natural phenomenon for most reactionary or skeptical in the extreme case of disbelief, remember what I told, argument "posthumous" about causality in relation to stratification fossil as demonstrated here is so obvious causality in historical time and build "vertical-space" of the strata, as we find in the reality of everyday events.
- What I explained in the last days (this is if it was only an experimental autoconfirmació discussing everything that came long) on the thought prelingüistitzat fully functional and purely automatic: the case of my self in terms of circulation with a deep analytical background clear.

2) New structures of reason, in the sense of a new theory regarding the traditional and classic on our minds.
The main points are:
- The problem of "Recoil argument" or as argumentative circularity problem without using output parameters rationalist classics. In response, we mention the following sections.
- The notion of neuroscience as a neural network synaptic transposition physical network that is truly connective-constitutive of our thinking in action.
- Configuration of our thinking "moving" as in an epistemological sense, a specific class of complex dialectical narrative of experiences and knowledge and current-where reason and emotion are always mutually implicated.
- The notion of meaning as a mental state primordial sense in evolutionary and cognitive sense current with respect to its importance in our mental processes on which it is developed to scale, depending on the context and the object of our thought, our reason complex (at the question as to the meaning of life as it does in more detail on any issue, traditionally the symbolic "little lamp" that lights up is the key-evolving and cognitively) .
- The connection between the origins of our creativity (symbolic) and the emergence of language and, more specifically expressed: communication and self functionality while (ie communication with others, on one hand, and thinking symbolically developed the other), the notion of boundary-referential language (linguistic objectification as compared to the conceptual thinking that integrates all our mind at a given moment) towards thinking in a complex and comprehensive sense.

3) The notion of the transcendental conceptuality (overcoming cognitive and emotive contexts prior) argued that explain the fundamentals contained in the above, it was the natural principle capable of explaining basic aspects and two base stations, while the ontological-metaphysical character, epistemic and moral, a new comprehensive and feasible notion of man and of humanity:
- The human spirituality-transcendentalització quasipura about what is purely material, which includes physical survival so essentially, and search and / or need "beyond," as dual focus and inner harmony externally coexistence, developed by the fundament of human empathy, of natural origin.
- The ability to transcend to new global human symbolic elements of integration, through symbolic interaction eminently spiritual".

Traduciendo,

"21/07/2014

Sobre las 3 ramas principales de conocimiento de que he hablado: continuidad cognitiva dentro de la evolución, nuevas estructuras de la razón y la nueva noción transcendental natural; quería hacer una pequeña reflexión, recordando mis argumentos principales que sirven de fundamento, como una especie de cierre de otra ciclo de mi evolución teórica.

1) Continuidad cognitiva, dentro de la evolución y respecto de los otros seres vivos (progresivamente similar, claro), de nuestras estructuras mentales.
Los puntos principales sobre los que esta tesis se apoya argumentalmente son:
- El bote conceptual originario, simbólicamente representado en el uso de la ramita "caçatermits" por nuestros antepasados ​​más lejanos; en un movimiento de trascendencia respecto del propio contexto cognitivo natural original (manipulación cultural de la realidad: es una capacidad adquirida de forma cultural, no natural), mediante la creación / recreación de nuevos aspectos de la realidad: extrapolar la anulación de la función sobre la base de una categoría "suprarreal" o mental, como es la categorización mental de la forma idónea para llevar a cabo una tarea.
- La importancia, dentro de este bote, los elementos no puramente cognitivos en sentido clásico o tradicional: es el peso del elemento concupiscible, como detonante del bote cognitivo que evolutivamente termina en la inescindible conexión entre razón y emoción en cualquier manifestación de la creatividad humana. Esto nos lleva a una primera aproximación al concepto de razón integrada e integral.
- En cuanto a las pruebas de la evolución como fenómeno natural, los más reaccionarios o escépticos, en el caso extremo de la incredulidad, recuerdo lo que dije, como argumento "póstumo" sobre la causalidad, en relación con el estratificación fósil: como se demuestra que aquí hay una causalidad tan evidente, en el tiempo histórico y en la acumulación "espacio-vertical" de los estratos, como la que encontramos en la realidad de los acontecimientos cotidianos.
- Lo que expliqué en los últimos días (si viene esto sólo fue una autoconfirmació experimental de todo lo que venía discutiendo durante mucho tiempo) sobre el pensamiento prelingüistitzat plenamente funcional y no puramente automático: el caso de mi autocrítica en materia de circulación , con un profundo trasfondo analítico claro.

2) Nuevas estructuras de la razón, en el sentido de una nueva teoría respecto de las clásicas y tradicionales sobre nuestra mente.
Los puntos principales son:
- El problema del "Recoil argumento" o de la circularidad argumentativa como problema sin salida mediante el uso de los parámetros racionalistas clásicos. En respuesta, mencionamos los siguientes apartados.
- La noción neurocientífica de la red neuronal sináptica como transposición física del que auténticamente es la red conectiva-constitutiva de nuestro pensamiento en acción.
- Configuración de nuestro pensamiento "en movimiento" como, en sentido epistemológico, una clase específica de dialéctica narrativa compleja de experiencias y conocimientos previos y actuales-donde la razón y la emoción se encuentran siempre mutuamente implicadas.
- La noción del Sentido como estado mental primordial-en sentido evolutivo y en sentido cognitivo actual respecto de su importancia en nuestros procesos mentales-sobre el que se desarrolla a escala, en función de cada contexto y objeto de nuestro pensamiento, la nuestra razón compleja (a escala para que tanto en la pregunta por el sentido de la existencia como en la que se haga sobre cualquier cuestión más concreta, el tradicionalmente simbólico "lamparita" que se enciende hay constituye el elemento clave-evolutiva y cognitivamente) .
- La conexión entre los orígenes de nuestra creatividad (simbólica) y la aparición del lenguaje, y, expresado de un modo más específico: la funcionalidad comunicativa y autorreferencial, a la vez (es decir: comunicación con los demás, por un lado, y pensamiento simbólicamente desarrollado por otra), de la noción referencial-límite del lenguaje (como objetivación lingüística respecto del pensamiento conceptual que integra toda nuestra mente en un momento determinado) hacia el pensamiento en un sentido complejo e integral.

3) La noción de la conceptualidad trascendental (de superación cognitiva, y emotiva, de contextos previos), argumentada sobre los fundamentos explicativos contenidos en los puntos anteriores, resulta ser el principio natural básico susceptible de explicar y fundamentar dos aspectos centrales, al tiempo de carácter metafísico-ontológico, epistémico y moral, por una nueva noción integral y posibilista del hombre y de la humanidad:
- La espiritualidad humana-transcendentalització quasipura respecto de lo que es puramente material, donde se incluye la supervivencia física de forma esencial-, y la búsqueda y / o necesidad del "más allá", como doble foco de armonía interior y externa-convivencial, desarrollado sobre la base de la empatía humana, de origen natural.
- La posibilidad de trascender hacia nuevos elementos simbólicos de integración humana global, a través la interacción simbólica de carácter eminentemente espiritual".

ps: later will take a read to it, for improving any necessary detail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:21 am

Hi!
 Smile party smiley flower party smiley Smile 

Came to this subject not for title but for number, two first digits. God Bless, Sending Big Hug, some new added and hard work now, but after Everything's going to be OK, I'm SURE!  action smiley  Basketball  Smile 

How are things!!
That Song... It's Nice and Funny! I'm SURE You Like it too. Not only for it is making some marketing for You, but also because You Like to  geek  party smiley  Smile too.
I did have a good weekend. Rest and some fun. Yesterday went to the sea. More than 1:30 hours inside of the water, not getting out of it for all of this time. And non stop moving either. It was an aquatic "childishm"
pulling me.
The Truth is that Felt so Good to All. I swam (well, my type  Laughing  Smile  -arm much better), a little some fast strokes too (I do prefer, for now, the catalonian word, "braçades", or the spanish, "brazada", because they're so close to "abraçada", the first, and "abrazo", the second (order not much important now; but the importance of the Hug!  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
And it's very good for all of physical health. I did walk for much time, in the water (level between knees and waist), and it felt so GREAT to muscles, tendons; knees, ankles...).
Well, coming back to Work.
LOVING, ALWAYS LOVING SO!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:56 am

Hi!!
 Smile cheers flower cheers Smile 

I don't know if this is very philosophical, but I'm in Love.
Pure Joy by the simple Looking at the Beautiful Picture.
Nothing's breaking in the inside of the Heart for the anxiety; no, no. True!!
cheers cheekey smiley I Just Want to Hold You Forever!! cheekey smiley cheers 
 flower party smiley hasi love smiley hasi party smiley flower 

ps: Came at first time, before any other place, because I knew there was something. For All, it's just One Heart!!  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKJOA6YUKoI
 Smile flower Smile 

The Forum is a little low today, my mind not.
Oh, that's so unusual!  geek 
It's OK. Went for a walk just because Felt Good.
Wanted to Share things, though they're not sounding as well as when they came to mind, Listening to this Heavenly Music.
Here I go, anyway. To be able to "die hard", you have to task hard (now I'm going).
 Smile  hasi  Smile 

About my "beasted" intensity, obvious to me now.
Why? Here's a graphic (but verbal) answer.
Yesterday's night, on the Family table, we were talking about things. Talked about TV, and my Sister talked about some episodes from "True Blood" when a guy is captured by a commuity of witches and he's bonded prisoner only fed for being able to sexually satisfy, day after day, the sexual instincts of them all, because they had no males with them (the answer was  affraid ).
Then, you can believe that I did remember how this was a Real Dream in my 20's, and I did also see how this would be a nightmare in my 45s.
 Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile 

There's the Reason why I can See that clear.
Talking about my success, when seriously wanted to take the challenge for real.
Have to say that I was not totally true. I mean, when me able to hold a single lady (married=tabu) by the glance fixed or, this is even much more succesful ( geek  Laughing ), by the arms, I used to make prisoners  lol!  Smile 
This is some fun on  Very Happy  Shocked sincerity.
There was a time when one scaped from me. Yes. True. Believe me  geek  Laughing  (I'm not counting the one who run from me after only a first date when me seriously depressed; among other things because she had run for years after me and I did stay quite "cold fish" for the same time; among other things because she had make like ignoring me while I was running after her, while she doing nice young normal stupidities with other guys).
All these things, saying because, as I do Task hard, the Systematic brain in me has got so much developed, and I'm using, I Try, for fun and for good.
At the very least, it does feel good to me.
That time was when a first date (another time) with one that I had been liking in a  Twisted Evil  tongue smiley mode for years. I was already 30 and she was almost 45 or near. I don't know why (well, I know), but when I was taking her to her car, maybe because of the name of it (model "pajero"  geek  Laughing , sorry ) or something, I did really "buttoned" her ("embotonar" we say here when some fun on telling these things) for good and hard for two very literally long and breathtaking times.
Next day, she said she was searching for something else, not this. She literally said, "this guy is going to kill me if he catches". And for this reason she went away. We were not in the same wave.
I was that "beasted" I commented before, on that day.
For telling more, and systematically.
This only happened for 3 times more in my life. One day in the little truck of my fater (little but needing first category permission for driving it), while waiting there, beside the beach. There was a brunette Lady, sunny delightful brown skin, in top-less. I was  Shocked from the truck; but very soon I started to  cyclops  wave there, because she started, before me, to make very progressively intense massages all over her big beautiful boobs with cream, while looking at me, quite directly.
That day, when my father came, I did already kill him  Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile 
No!  Smile 
The other time when with a young Lady Friend of my Family. She was not single, but not married ("novios"). In the elevator, together alone. I did really  wave for those seconds, and she could see it. She was so thankful to providence, I think, when she got out  Smile  Laughing ( Embarassed  study ).
The last one was at high-school. Such another one Beautiful, Truly, studentmate. Me 16-17 and she one year more. We had to make a funny performance for literature classes, and went to the back place of the building alone together. I was literally in fire. I had been waiting though she was waiting too (I knew that, expressed terms, by the years, as many other times about other girls, in life; but she had an older boyfriend, with a car, too). When I was like "I don't care if I die...", the other studentmates came. I was beating walls for the whole day till I could get home  Laughing  Smile 
This is All my Story about sexual  wave  TRUE I SWEAR!
The time in the school bus, to the rhythm of "No controles" from one of those old radiocassettes. The young girl (I think I was 15 or 16) was going all along the central lobby of the bus, moving All, you know. She could really see my interested  Shocked , and while seeing it, she doing more.
But this time was Focused but different, because there was the people (sat all around me), and I was between the normal animal and the social person there. I could have got like those other ones I talked about, but it didn't because of it.
Well, systematized conclusions: Only one scaped from me.
 Smile  Very Happy  Cool  Laughing  geek  ( Embarassed  study )

Probably for this, All did result more difficult than it could have been, maybe.
I just Shared.
Today I did share with a workmate advices about ice for tendons, because this was so BLESSING to my arm/shoulder/back recent injury. She listened and said will do.
It Truly and Honestly Felt Good, the Helping I could bring.

And now, Social terms, I Know You will Always be Passion, Love and Sensuality to me.
I Love You!!  action smiley  Razz 
 flower  cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  party smiley  cheers  flower 

ps: Oh my, Truly excited for this talk. Go to task. See later in a while Loving so Much!!
 cheekey smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:00 am

Hi, oh my!!
 Smile flower Smile 

That Picture on the sofa... There's an Angel sitting there, and I'm not talking about me, though I'm not the opposite concept, though I'd like the frontal "opposition so much" !!

How Beautiful Interview and Job!  action smiley 
I guess I'm not going to make many philosophy today. Mind is rested and OK, but need a break from philosophical thinking.
I'm very Happy about my results, but I'm human, and my mind too, and You can believe I get very focused (well, whom I'm tellin this!  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) and this is very exhausting to mind.
I'm doing it not only for healthy of mind, but also for quality of task. Now I know I need a couple of days out of this kind of thinking.
I know I'm not going much fast on the run along pages of the Big Book, but the quality of results is key. For me and, so Importantly, for any possible enlightening help they may bring to global Conscience.
Brooke, today I'm going at night to the house of friends who have different kind of domestic animals, so nice. I have never been there, and I'm wishing to go for seeing them, and for a nice dinner too, why not saying it.
And, oh my, that Picture sitting. You're an Angel, You Really Are  action smiley cheekey smiley 
You can bet Picture is so Beautiful to me that I am already thinking about making some photoshooting (selfies don't like very much, probably because I'm  affraid about its results  Laughing  -no, it's just a technical problem: need my Sister's cell, and if she's shooting it's much better, Funny and Nice, I mean).
I did really edit a couple of sentences in my last texts, for better written and understanding of it, but as along as it's not changing the understable meaning, I am not posting. Yes saying that I don't agree with second definition of analitic from Quine, in the context of science we have to figure out. First says those are true for all cases. OK. After says that it would be enough for definition the fact it was synonymous to another sentence or clause that was logically true. This second definition is mistaken, if I am not mistaken too. This last thing would not be so unusual, specially about my memory (I am sometimes too much confident on my memory and this, as all, is not omnipotent; just being honest).
Some  geek on myself feels Good. I do deserve it for so much criticism!
 Laughing Smile Cool 

See later and Always Loving. I think I'll Dream I'm sitting on that sofa, while You may be doing (me very relaxed)... anything You Want. I'm painting it in my mind!

Really, I'll be thinking about a talk and hands shaking and... All Nice.
Many hearted mental kisses on that Lovely Face of You  action smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   

Back to top Go down

Philosophical thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next