Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophical thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13494

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:00 pm

party smiley cheers cheekey smiley bounce wave tongue smiley Razz Basketball cyclops Arrow Exclamation Idea Smile Very Happy Cool hüpfen jumpy smiley hasi love smiley
I study did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Exactly the Same to me! action smiley
Crying or Very sad wave lol! party smiley cheers
GREAT thing to me, this today Find, for all (now not going to break my moment by too obvious and long explanations).
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sun May 15, 2016 1:43 am

In the whole context, after history and on actuality, this way of expressing i thin im using from now on.
Like diary of laboratory of philosophy.
Natural to me, this doing, through this all i have said.
Goodness Sense Blessings.
Not always this last words in each post, but as long as im on change in this place, wanted to express well everything's OK and True for Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue May 17, 2016 11:32 am

Feeling really good, on "brutal" conclusions on nature of time, in mind and in the universe, conntecting the whole thing to the metaphysics of the conceptual change and the causality principle, also connected to role of mathematics and logics, and also to the notion of Sense (atemporal, to our consciousness by the self.knowing, in terms of causality: thinking is connecting temporally for getting this, the sense, and...).
Honestly, it's "brutally" complicated for saying in so little space, but i'm going through it on texts. True.
Today meeting at the Uni for talking about the thesis, Important. Focused in myself is key for All I Have to Do (selfish is unselfish, I mean, at this by perspective).
It's Honestly no jokes exhausting mental experience, to connect all these things. But I'll be on the Task, Fixed and Kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu May 19, 2016 2:10 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Going so Well.
Fixed in mind the notion of metaphore, for getting this connected to the "tríada" literal semantics (dictionary, the same Wittgenstein, even)-symbolic value of the language-reality; and, going further, facing computers as not possible human substitutives.
The concept of "open" is key. And the explanatory argument on metaphore will help me to get into transcendent and abstractive conceptuality.
Don't You Adore my mind! action smiley geek Laughing Razz
Truly terms, going Well.
As Important as Dedicating time to read it is the "empty" time dedicated to the reflection, and this as much as the "non conscious" sedimenting of ideas.
Now little restie.
Feeling Good, Loving Well.
so Very Much, a million hugs!!
But... Why You so Beautiful cheekey smiley action smiley scratch
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower ( wave bounce tongue smiley )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sat May 21, 2016 4:21 am

Actually really Difficult me to get suggested for that idea of "slavery" in terms of "technic" freedom, at the very least.
Alone with Family, Feelings Emotivity.
The rest... Emodistance so Fixed. All in the mix have this consideration. This not including People on Personal Touch: answering emotions normal terms.
Things have Not changed in 400 years, and in less than 100 of course neither.
Things will Never change.
Ill keep playing my instrument, till the last shot, Deb action smiley Laughing tongue smiley
I was needing a place opened for theories, and one for Dedication Brooke, Private.
Last, joke of the night.
Repeating myself, coming and going, contradictory me betwwen inconditional love and feelings of betrayal and prisoner for jokes and tests.
But today i did get some more judgement elements.
Well see. I dont know how feelings stuff will end here, but actually its just like a game to me, Not pure or caring, but just a game.
Good night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon May 23, 2016 9:20 am

Good morning.
Another day for more working. Good.
Nice whosay Pictures, I specially Liked those in India... for Beautiful coincidences and Places. In Korea Nice too, and many more. You guys are Making up a Beautiful Place.
Love and Peace.
Greetings!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:23 am

Good Goodness!
Razz flower Razz

Brain not 100% rested but quite recovered.
How are things?!
Today when coming to work place I was thinking I'd have really liked my father's profession, driving a truck on the road everyday going to different villages, knowing people friendly there...
It was a Nice job. It's How I'm Feeling.
But I was supposed to be something different (well... ehem, please, not this different geek Laughing Smile ), and I wanted to study. It's OK.
Well, and to some more task. Today brought headphones for the radio/likemp3/phone with me.
Greetings! action smiley Smile
And a Good Gently Loving kissed hug for You!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

On the "brutal", and exhausted, focusement.
Worked Well.
And in not much long time I did write the "primitive" conclusions. I think the glogal 2.1 is a true brutality, but we'll see.
Today talked to my Very Helping Director, and Better Person; and he seems to be Very cheers about my task development. He has some very defined editors on mind, also. And we talked about People editing the essay. Two Good Professors, he's one of them. With the help and orientation from them both, I'm going to be quite Calm about the finally, and hopefully, Edited results as a book.
Good, Inspired!
And, talking about some other things, I could read Great Tremendous Danny DeVito (Director of some Tremendous Movies, like Rose's... affraid Laughing cheers )and some of his Family are Coming in november, to Participate in the Evolution Film Festival. Wow!!!
I think some Nice things are being done here, as some other Fundamental and Good ones related to fight against poverty and for Better Education. As a citizen, I Appreciate!
And well, now some little break from the whole morning sitting and working.
Seeing action smiley Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:24 pm

Hi! Smile Razz

I came for a LAST words, as a little confession, maybe I'll be able to say good-bye as much good as I said hi, on decembre 2006, devastated for the loss of my Beloved Grandma, something that opened my heart and my skin to places that had been locked for very long time in my heart.
It's a matter of dignity, to me.
First, I know for many times I've used this place. as a valve, for frustrations and pulsions on some kind of needing (transcending?, I like to think so). I have noticed it as I did go for a little walk (it's raining, looks like a sign).
This was something mistaken from me.
I also know there have been many points of view involved with my doing. Some caring (even some Nice boss from my Office I Could See Doing it, Blessings!), some interested, some don't giving a damn and some hating; and all with their particular and at once shared reasons.
It was impossible to see a coherent direction towards me, from the misty of the reality coming from this place to the real life around me.
I also know some consider me as a dangerous person, some as an evil, some as an idiot... I can't do anything else on it. It's the life. All I can say is that I Always Tried for the Best thing, and what I considered the Most Honest and Dignifying One, subjective terms of course. And I'll be Keeping myself on it, Trying to Improve for each day.
And now the Person directly involved.
I think that I Loved her, True.
I think she ALWYAS had a very contradictory position before me. Though the bad one get increased when she listened to taped phone conversations to Vero (I was doing it for flattering before the Person; Idiotly) and when she knew I was compromised, unformal terms.
About this last thing, I was on a mess too. it was Something my Soul, not my stomach or my sex, was telling me to Do. I Know it was Wrong, this Mixing. I will Always Regret this. I'll Handle it.
Also, she Always had tons of admirers and even stalkers. this is worse, considering she was before cameras since so young... This vulnerability I should have seen, though I have to said she "Expressed" herself very well for her own Deffense; my Respect for this.
I was Silly thinking someday she would say something. She was Focused in her Family, and I was (much more after those things I said; one point on it: I Swear I have NOTHING agains any kind of Believes, Sexual Orientations, etc.) an Stranger and an Invader, Disturber on Intromission that was getting more and more "Public".
My Eternal Respect and Admiration.
Now, talking about last thing. By my philosophy or poems I'm Not trying to beat anybody or any faith, True. No matter what you may think about it, but I Support the Beliefs, as Something Necessary.
I just want to Develope myself, my Nature.
And bring some little help and clearity.
If, at once, I can see my Family Happy and Calm for me, because of some little success, then Much Better.
I also think Araceli and Angela, maybe from different sources, have some original coming to my life from this place, less or more directly. It's OK to me. They are Very Helping and Nice People, and I Respect them Very Much. I Appreciate their Goodness, and I'm Not rejecting it.
And, well, I think this is all. Life is and will Always be Unperfect. We Do Need to Take Care. I think I'm Doing it Now.
God Bless.
My Most Respectful Greetings to Brooke Shields.
Good-bye Everybody.
action smiley
love smiley hasi cheers
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:15 am

Thinking very much and hard. Godel, Wittgenstein, metaphysics...
On new jumps!
And on non animalistic moves geek , how Beautiful Lovely New Picture on Video Tribute (unfinished Tributing, as the Going) cheekey smiley
Good night!! love smiley Smile flower
Me back to thinking wave tongue smiley hasi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:11 am

Hi!
Also improving concept of selfconsciousness; and informatics before paradoxes from logic second order too, keeping main sense i shared before.
Grrr... Mad i think ill finally have to admit im a genius, maybe.
In that case, or not, id be so Thankful for things helping my Calm. True.
Me an intellectual, and a poet if you want, at the very most. Nothing more to remark. Its what i Want, and its my Best skills.
Goodness Peace Love.
Good night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:36 am

Its Conspiracy around. When on this brutal abstraction, natural selfdefenses of mind do get focused in other places, getting big part from them the abstractivity.
Tension for feelings of vulnerability appear then.
Bad intentioned things against me were wrong, but therapies too.
I am Selfconscious of Everything. With my Heart and my Mind, and my Family; ill Go Up to the Good top.
This book... Impatience so big; Calm stronger.
Structure better than i thought, All in it. Depth better too. Happy, Achievement. Peace.
Its so Hard work, but its worth doing.
To Dreams now. Good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:23 pm

Calmer, calmer. In fact, I fell asleep very soon after posting, and I had slept before, in the last night.
I Know I Have to Keep Away from my Clear Perception, Intelectualized and Objectivated by my not so silly mind, on unjustice. It's Not bringing anything Good.
To my Task, to my Health and to People Who I Really Care about (I don't want to think in parapsycologic consequences, as if we were in some "Carrie" Zone: I was "El gran héroe americano" Fan, Very Lovely, Funny, Dreamy Characters; and I'm a Curry Fan; so, logically, that's Impossible! Smile ).
But, as long as situation around keep on stand this way, I have also to keep away from this forum. Matter of dignity and justice, but also for Keeping Kindness and Good Spirits Alive in me. Visiting much less those web pages too. Some hermetic perspective on all around these last years of my life, and some opened perspective to the well integrative, socially, emotionally and professionaly, Nice future of my Life.
You Know Love will Always be Alive, beyond distance, behaviours and time!! it's Beautiful, this type of Feeling.
Good Greetings to Everybody!
And Special Memory from the Heart for Alan Thicke and his Family. I was a True Fan of "Los problemas crecen", and his Character was Very Special to me. Rest in Peace.
God Bless!

ps: Breathing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:56 pm

I can't use violence in the future neither, cause my Sisters will need for Sure, one way or another.
Also, All my Job will be thrown to nowhere, if I do it.
Though, have to say these people are "marked" on fire in my brain, and that's there's No solution for this. I'll stand Peaceful inside of the Limits of the Law; though I Admit that if someday the Law is in my Legitimated hands for a True Vengeance, I'll Claim for it with All of my Heart and Mind.
The "strategy" broke this place, and any hope directly able to be taken from this place.
but there're many other ones. Saying not only for me, but to All Nice who maybe are Caring. I'll Publish my Books.
I can't understand how is it possible, All that was done towards me. From so many places, official... It's wave
Brooke, we could have been Honest Friends... Shocked
Was all the rage towards me started by the spied scene on the garden table, maybe? scratch I'm very Suspect at this possibility.
But well, I can't do anything else. There's too much damage done around here, for the Unjustice to so many sides of my Existence.
I Know, and I can Swear, a simple word for stopping poems would have been enough. But well, there was the therapy...
I can't handle any more stupid, primitive therapies, made by subnormal IQ ones.
The Police Watching... Well, I'm not attacking the other ones, I'll not attack the Police or those agencies. It's a cross. I'll have to learn to live with it. The most damaging and Mad thing to me is that I'm INNOCENT, and that I've PROVED it along All of these years. Therapies have No reasons and Neither excuses, and you All know it.
But well, as I said, treating with some who are not much intelligent and not much worried at morals and equal freedom for All the Human beings... It's what it takes. This is the life.
My disgrace is my too Much Hearted vision of things; and probably my deep intelligence too. Terrible sins, specially to those who cant reach it.
To the Good People, Hearted, as Jennifer Lawrence Clearly Seemed to me (Lady, if I was 20 years younger, and you had a forum... geek Razz Laughing ; just Kind joking action smiley Smile ); my Best Wishes. See You later.
love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:35 pm

Hi! Smile

How are things!
Came just for little while (not going back to me heavy daily poster), not for self-flattering.
Just for saying I've got the key answers for ET Master Gödel, and from these I've caught some more for my general theory.
I'm sharing essential arguments now.

Godel

The answer to Godel is, first, Alfred Tarski: you can not mix language-object and metalanguage, cause there's the valuation on the first by the second, something essential to our cognitive mind. But this is what's Godel does, in his theory.
There's no demonstration, when he says "prove", by instance saying "x" is a factor of "z", in terms of Godel Numbers.
The only result could be his second theoreme, as long as he's erasing the metalanguage by turning it into the language-objetc, and there's no proportional relationship between this last one and the language-object.
Of course, you can't demonstrate the "G" sentence, which has been atributed a recursively fixed Godel Number. He says it's True what he says, but this is a coming back to the metalanguage again, talking about his "mix", a wrong mix.
It can obviously be "G" and "no G" at once, when he, by using metalanguage, says: "The formula G can not be demonstrated", which is the same "G". You can not prove anything by just the language-object, made up by atributin to the sentence a Godel Number.
The language object proves the metalanguage is True, on its development; but it does not prove itself. This is it. If you're making all the language-object, you fall into the self-reference of the language object, which is impossible to be fixed, cause it's always departuring from a metalanguage to get demonstrated. Well, this is not exactly true. It's not departuring, it's integrated in mind mereologic terms (language-object, metalanguage and fundament or axiomes), when we think, in terms of Transcendent Sense (I'm bringing on my essay some key demonstrations on the importance of the mereologic structures).
The language-object gets developed by itself, but it does not get proved by itself.
Note: there's a difference to be noticed, now I see, between Tarski metalanguage and Godel's. Tarski's one is about judgement on truth/false of sentences (language-object). Godel's one is the same theoreme said by natural language (deduced from axiomes), related to the corresponding Godel Number, this as the language-object.
Though this difference, not little, the structures involved with both dual subjects are very simmilar. The prove is that Godel says by his metalanguage, at the same level of the theoremes reduced to Godel Numbers, that the conclusions are "G" and "no G", and that this is True, the conclusion (this is just another prove on the fact the asertive language is an equivalence of the "Self" and, at once, of the "Truth"; it's all about the Ontocracy of mind).
When it's about systems, less or more formalized (conclusion on it: it all depends -the consistence and the complete character- on two things: to have a closed system of eidetically reduced to the limit elements, and ruled by laws that are not contradictory; and this last thing does mean, as only needed principle: they're always respecting the identity of the totally formal elements; and this, by the needed translation, can also be taken to the human mind, "adding" the transcendent and symbolic factor, where you're considering the self-developing conscience, and its contained objectivity, as a language-object; this is all coherent to Hilbert mathematic systems and his successful ideas and also their problems); I was saying, when it's about systems less or more formalized, and not human mind, the axiomes are like some metalanguage to the theoremes, as the logic laws Witgenstein mentions when he says, less or more, "sobre lo que no se puede hablar, hay que callar", are, transcendent terms as I said, to the human mind. But this has to be considered as an integrative concept of language-object, fundament and metalanguage; mereologic terms as the Sense (proved by two ways: the feeling of knowing it -abduction of Pierce-, and the metalogic digression).
Though, in fact, the axiomes or the transcendent logics (needed to be able to play with opened concepts: key to human mind: computers have a fixed number of "inputs", determined by the specific making of the machine: then you can adapt this to be more complex to get the closest possible to real external inputs of reality, but this is always limited; opposite to this, the opening of human mind give us the chance to have real "infinite" inputs, as long as it's an integrative system, as Damasio describes it, made of perception, emotion, logic and symbolism, which at once is as complex as our evolutive reality, which is some kind of mereologically describable "one" with our consciousness); the axiomes or the transcendent logics, I was saying, are the fundament, more properly, for the development. The metalangue is the comparisson between the fundament of the development and the same development. It's all an integrative question, in formal systems or in mind, for the Sense.
This was all, essential terms, that I wanted to share, conclusions of this morning after the night (tired me but fine, slept not so much but resting ways).
Well, I've got something more, about first theoreme. It's all related to the concept of closed or opened. Numbers, essence of aritmetic, do always bring implicitally the concept of infinity, and multiple relationships between them, and possiblities. This was the first part of my thinking, in fact, that took me to the first one in this post.
Going to my fast notes.
When you're just describing the series of natural numbers, you need a second category, the ordinal, to define it in terms of metalanguage. You can't define the aritmetics by itself, this is intuitively obvious. You can develope it, coherently to some rules that are printed in mind, and that are transcendent (this I know cause there's the concept of infinite, and it takes us to a notion of a structure of mind; that, obviously, does need and education and culture -not "Wild" kids-, but it's the structure genetics, a potential naturality); but you can't define them, I mean, explain what any series of numbers are, without the ordinal.
In this one series, easy: "2,3,5,8,12,17..." (but we could also take the 1,2,3, 4,...), you can say normal terms An= An-1 + (n-1); but take a look, you're defining the series, yes, but you're using a second category, which is playing, recursive terms, the role of the theoreme (metalanguage) in aritmetics (using the first, "2", as a reference, the same Peano is using the "1" for his axiomes on Aritmethics; I think it's better explaining it this way rather than using a global formula for all members of the series, cause it's intuitively more explanatory, related to the aritmethics problem we're studying).
The problem of recursivity is obvious, cause takes to infinite. Take a look to an example that I think makes things very visible: f(x)= x" + 2x +1. It seems a very closed and defined system (consistent and complete), but it is not, cause you're nalturally supposing the infinite (implicit law of the complex thinking and of the same recursivity: intuitivity in Mathematics are still Important, and you can not get the infinite closed inside of that formula.
(" is symbol=2, second potency or the multiplication of "x" by itself)
For this reason, you can only talk coherently about consistent and complete systems in the closed ones (tautalogy), cause if not, it's appearing the Wittgenstein Paradox, that says you can always substitute "x" numbers of all series by an infinite number of them. This paradox is an applying of the first Godel theoreme, or another vision of it.
Now I think I said all.  It's all too fresh in brain, but head is calmy terms fixing it all well on the paper.
Just Trying to Share some Sense.  It's Empathic Goodness, this type.
flower  love smiley  flower
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Hi!

If thoughts are philosophically good and well intentioned, then they are also Hearted thoughts!
Some Greetings.
On vacation, active rest (with influenza, "gripe", though motor not "gripado" lol). Working on mirror neurones, a Book by Marco Iacoboni will be my reference for this. Im easy thinking (very paused terms) on the integration of parts that I think are key from this theory with mine. Good.
Taking chances for Wishing a Very Good, and Always Better, New Year 2017. Peace, Justice, Truth, Love, Care, Equality, Freedom and Health for All.
Merry Christmas, God Bless!

ps: and a Friendly Caring hug!! action smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi!

It's evident the Dr. Iacoboni Book brings more fundamental concepts.

- the intersubjetivity as the first door to the self (this was said at the beginning of the XX by some members of Chicago too)

- something tremendous, important to explore for those who are still fixed in the linguistic paradigm: the problem of the "dissociation of the translation"

- the notion of "corporized grammar"; it's key to understand language in integrative ways before reality (no solipsism): departuring from imitative behaviour caused by the mirror neurones that evolved to fundaments of language

- related to the late concept: the categorization the mirror neurones do use to execute towards facts from reality (importance of the reality context): this is connecting them to the sintactic structures: categories and jerarchy

- the importance of the learning in the mirror neurones behaviour (monkeys do learn to associate tools with the usual behaviour of hands for bringing food to their mouth: it's a matter of events out of their genetic amount of cognitivity, and this is proved by the fact they don't use to learn to use tools, but they understand the consequences are the same)

.about previous things: mirror neurones get more fixed in goals and results than simple gestures or movements, when it's about "motor" behaviour

- motor and sensitive receptors of brain do share neurones (integrative mind)

- human mirror neuornes do react before simulation of processes, monkeys only when processes of motor behaviour related to the eating are real (Conceptuality and Symbolism door)

- the neurones that help you feel the pain of others is the "Hutchinson" neurone (at the very least), that's not the same as the mirror ones, though they're related and connected (this is key for understanding, I think, moderate autism, and even moderate asperger: works from Iacoboni's wife on kids are very Interesting)

- the "mirror mirror" instinctive imitation: your right hand doing, instintively becomes my left one when I imitate: I have to rationalize the difference before: key about the "sharing" around something in common

etc., etc. , etc.
Tremendous.  
Good and Calm day and Greetings!
And Love hug!!
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:02 am

Hi!

my cell has been cut off, even when still having battery enough, so that this morning I could not wake up on time for going to my job place.
It seems it was for the Music I listened to yesterday's night... Vive la Liberte!
This Songs don't mean I'm on violence mode, my bright controllers, just the opposite: enjoying music as a purely 100% virtual experience, mirror neurones Controlled by superneurones, in terms of Iacoboni.
The crazy fernandas beating when we're going to sleep is under the same control as a reaction to violence on me; though I Still think they do deserve jail, as all that have promoted and supported this perverted psycology.
On this last question, have to Admit I'll never be able to be friends to any person who is supporting this or who its not in total oposition to the fernandas behaviour for years (they HAVE TO GO AWAY from me!, the more insisting, the worse things are getting on it; it's an UNSOLVABLE stuff, and it's Your REsponsability, Controllers).
But this doesnt mean I'm having violent thoughts against the ones who are supporting. Just that, if I ever have the chance for a legal condemn for any of them for these facts, I'll exercise my civil right to a public accusation. The same with the cell facts of today, or the same with the virus stuff that killed my computer when I came back from NY.
It's a pure matter of Dignity and Intelligence. And for all these things, I keep my word of yesterday: it will be Normal to me, if my essay does not get published.
I'm not hating anybody -TRUE!- cause it's a too big problem to empathic mechanisms of mine (it's hurting myself, Normal), and cause I think it's Not the way; but things should be Really Changed Soon.
1 among each 5 successfull people do show clear signs of psycopathic characteristics, some medical statistics say. It's OK. I'm Not thinking about this part of the equation. As I have just said, hating is Bad.
I'm quite Calm, now I'm going to finish my little meal and to continue my work. Very Focused. My Duty.
Wishing the Very Best (including the event of Your Goodness Seeing the Light at some time!). True!
And, Obviously True, the same for Brooke Shields. She'll Always remain as a Beautiful Memory in my Heart (Loving Forever!!) and as a Nice Citizen from the USA and from this world.
I'd Like to find out a well payed job at some university (Family Stuff, Only; and my full time dedication to investigate, Obviously), and I'd go to live to the USA if it was necessary. I'd NEVER, I Swear, Try to Reach her or any People of her Family, or any other One related to these last 10 years around the forum neither. I Swear.
This would be Much More Useful to the Society, rather the spying and the psycomanipulation you have been doing for years towards me. And, Obviously, in the opposite side, in terms of Human Rights and Justice towards me.
God Bless!
Today "Cabalgata de los Reyes Magos". Nice Memories. Focused on Family and Task.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:22 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

To read Words like last Ones from Meryl Streep Do Make the Day Do Worth the lazy ( Sleep geek Smile Laughing ) waking up!
Empathy, Dignity's Respect, Non humiliate the other People... This is just Fundamental to All for Everything.
About my task, I can say I have definitively fixed the well explicit index, from the first point to the last. Happy about it. Think it's going to be Good.
It got started the time for the last sprint of the essay, though I think most of it is written already (and what is not, it's almost in my head).
Greetings, Wishing Goodness!
Taking the chance for Expressing my True Admiration and Loving!!
action smiley

ps: after finishing doctorating (next step), and before starting essay on morals, I have to read some key things on literature: finishing "El Quijote", "La divina comedia", "Cuentos filosóficos " (Balzac) and some other ones; of course including Aristotile, Kant..., on the subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi!

Humbly and Friendly.
Defining things for Calm of Clearity.
When i was a kid and my father tried to suffocate for one time. I also never perceived this as sexual try.
I was quite moved legs, and difficult to be stopped, even though when he one time did "attack me" beating my ass by surprise. It was a matter of nuts on determination and capacity for self-decission. He "lost".
The other thing, last one, was the beating of my face when once i deffended my mother from a joke. He never dared to beat her before me, and did this only for two times when i was just a little baby.
God Bless Hearted Goodness and Care. I Learnt very young to deffend myself. That time at karate, the other "kid" did stop throwing me to the floor, it was a Balance of glances.
Last thing, when a teacher touched my ass. He was afraid from me and respected me since that day. All True i Swear!
Im Asperger, but Hearted.
Solidarity!
God Bless!
Had a good siesta today. Great to head, really tired. Taking easy.
Friendly! True!
Liquid Modernity is Real; its Important to Understand these psycologic and social mechanisms.
Good Love, said for Survivers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:11 am

Hi, Good Goodness!
Razz flower Razz

How are things! After a Deserved/Needed rest, Ready for the job.
Very Nice and Lovely Long Video Beautiful, yesterday! cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz
I am not going to jump as a rabbit from now on, for each time I may listen something related to my ideas or my persona. True! But related to some comment about advances of science, I have to say that philosophy is not against this. Philosophy, morals, politics... are there for somehow making science practice get visible, democratic and ethic, that's all. By instance, not agreeing with a real experiment as Dr. Frankenstein (when I said I was going to do, some years ago, I was joking, obviously). For more, the objective point of view: making the world an explainaible object inside of a system of causality well defined, do bring a couple of problems: first, the causality is never a closed system; logic is not enough, as Einstein said, for explaining events in the world, then, this means to have to face the "opening" of the world of our consciousness (we're not in formal systems, reduced to the top of the symbolic limits of our theories); and, for "last", there's the fact our consciousness is represented by an immaterial world of ideas, this is the essence of the metaphysics I'm trying to explain, among some other things. Though, I Love science and I Know well its way of doing is (obviously not so systematic on its origens) as printed in our minds as the symbolic conceptuality is.

Now some meal for energy working, and keep on going. Keeping these ways: balancing well efforts (mental, emotional...)and rests, I think it's going to be a reality very soon, the essay finished.
Have to add that doctorating I think is going to get focused in the idea of "Moral Goodness", yes, instead of being in something related to the "Ars" in Llull (epistemologic).
God Bless! Greetings Good!
And Good Kind Loving True!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi Good Goodness!
Razz flower Razz

I think I'll have to stop for a while before finishing this post, because Bea is coming with a task of "compulsation" soon (public duty), in a while.  True, she just told me it.
Quite Calm on it tongue smiley
This years coming, beyond some bad times in the heart, did also satisfied a frustrated side of me, my Colau Brondo Dreams.
(she came, and now she's gone back for a while; I had no writing pencils at the moment for the sign Embarassed  True!; it's computers time...)
These dreams, if it wasn't for my "pérfido perfil", as I was dennounced one time when young too Very Happy pretty at the high school... geek Laughing
No, for Real, it's been Really Satisfactory, this Experience.  Some "living other lifes", some "exhibitory" me (less or more normal human narcissism), and much Self-Expressing.
(anytime she'll be back  Rolling Eyes  affraid  geek , True!).
Though now very Focused in the "brutality"  geek  Smile of the philosophy (so  party smiley Happy for the quality I'm subjectively perceivinjg from my final results, waiting for a last edition; I'm Finished chapter 3).
I had not said the well known information (I know; and I Think and Feel, Honestly Humble, this publicity and following of my private life Should End; Hearted terms Friendly Please Soon Human Rights Up) my vesicle is going to be ripped off ( geek Laughing ) from my belly cause I'm focused in positive.  Though it's not much worrying thing, on these days (but I Loved the way it sounds  Mad , "visicle, visicle...").  And, in any case, I'm keeping my two (or three, as long as I'm a "llec" one -but not "lleig", uh!-, differently to Great Francis of Assisi, though he was also, for some time in fact; Admired Historic Figure, as Great Mickey Rourke Performance in that Movie) legs  scratch
What a geek Exclamation Laughing  lol!  in the middle of some Real arguments.  Some Brondo performings, like "living theatre" (I should forget many psycologic shields -Not joke but True Word- for performing on a stage, on these days after so much disturbing from the "unknown").
Well, now Back to the task.  It was Nice and funny, this post doing.
God Bless and Good Greetings!
Good Loving Love!!
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: material terms, I have no complain about my daily life (well, I'd like to travel more, buy and actualized car, pay my debts -these last ones not for some supposedly disconnected mind of mine before reality, but for some long time circumstances-, etc; but when I think/feel about other People...); but I Do Want to earn a little more money for the Calm and Rest of my Family. that's All, quite True.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

wave for so much working focused, almost not a simple rest. Now I'm taking, and meal too.
I am Mad Laughing cheers cause I think the treatise is probably going to be around the 500 book pages long. Its True I Wanted lower number. But what can I do, it's a narrative on history of philosopy, explaining essential problems of all essential Authors and from this, explaining the core of our epistemic (ontoepistemic) constitution. And not only this, cause after finishing this history, I do have to develope, the most summaried and synthetic ways possible, though, my Global conclusions, as you can see in the chapter 7 (you know me, and you know I'll not forget any necessary thing; but it's True I'll go to the core of sujects, as long as the previous and necessary explanation for this creation of mind has been done in good part by the historic part; but I don't think it may take me less than 150 books pages, maybe 120).
Very Beautiful Video, Circus of the Stars One Shocked cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz
Other Ones also Funny and Nice.
Now going.
Good Wishes, God Bless!
And Eternal Loving for You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:35 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Hi, how are things!
Not for coming everyday, but I think it's better I sometime just come and say hi. Better bringing of "vibrations" to the "waves" of the planet and the universe. Not sure till which point those Harvard investigations are reaching, but in my Heart it Feels like the Good thing. Though I'm angry, really, for the things done and still unsolved, I have to do it, just for sometime.
Working well, treatise good. It's so True I'm not pressured at all for the chance to be read. And if it does not get translated by now, then I'll be so sorry, but I will not expend the money I don't have in my "pocket" for this. Maybe someday is getting there, who knows. I Have to Get Focused in the Making and in Staying Healthy, and helping my People.
You're People too (movies, official spies...), so, whatever, it's also Human to be Nice. Though I'm Hoping someday Justice Gets on its Fair Place, but not for vengeances, just for Recognizing, at Last, the Truth, the Dignity, the Goodness and the Sacrifice. History...
Well, did not want to talk that much. Probably, coming on someday of the next week.
Wishing Well, and Greetings Good!
God Bless!
Loving!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   

Back to top Go down

Philosophical thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next