Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophical thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:49 am

Hi,
Thinking till now from Wittgenstein main definitions.
From my honest but necessary critics ive gone further and better on my own ones.
I did see some excess and mess in my theoric implementation of the aspects that i think are defficient on him (key points of transcendence, more properly and adequately explained).
Good.
Tomorrow sharing main points on it.
Thank You for Always Inspiring me so!!
Adoring Sweet Hearts hug!!

Ps: what i said about interner quotes is true so i have to use it efficiently when connecting by phone. True.

Ps: Song now Listening to: "Youre the Inspiration". Always!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:17 am

Hi!!
How are things!
Had to spend most of time since 7:30 resting. Feeling so Well after.
Energy for tomorrow. This efforts, total new ways to my mind, in such little time is effort and tendiin at once because level of concentration is so very much high.
Caring!
Beautiful Sweet Hearts hug, Angel of Loveliness of Mine; i Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:19 am

Previous post in this subject, mustake typing for Real: not tendiin, but Tension.
Relol!
Good Dreamy night!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

obviously, another thing I Adore from Karl R. Popper is his Dualism conception, on mind/brain, quite different to the actual mainstream of materialist scientism.
He, being a philosopher of science, so Rigurous and Admired by the Logic Positivistics from Vienna Cercle, Thought this way.
he wrote, with a neuroscientist, John Eccles a Book, "El yo y su cerebro", that I have to Read as soon as I can (now it's impossible, though some lines I'll try to catch for my essay).
I'm don't agree so on his concept of "falsacionismo", understanding it as the Focusing and Motivating LIne for Knowledge, cause I'm more Focused in the "Creativism". Though, his Concept of Limit of Knowledge is Good (though I think He's capturing it by intuition, Bright, and by his Deep Knowledge of History of Science; but not the same way as me: systematic reflection upon the Integrated Reason -I guess He, though he was a little Mad at all discussions, very Intense, and that this was a part of his character since big brainy discussions before his father, Bright Person too; Would Like this of mine). As Much as the Connectivity He Sees among Problems on time to be Solved, as Line from the Historic Progress of the Knowledge.
These two last points, beside his Dualism, are TREMENDOUS.
aND his concepts of social and politic philosophy, like "opened society" and others MAGNIFICIENT too.
I did Read he was not dealing very well with Adorno and Habermas, they were involved with, one before another ones, the "Positivistic Conflict"; but I think, at the very least for the politic and social part, and, also, from this to the epistemic too, that he would Actually be quite Good Philo Partners with Habermas. Pure coherence on the two thinking put one beside the other. Coincidences are too evident.
flower love smiley flower

Hugs Good Loving!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:31 am

Hi, only a moment.
The actual Global Agreement on the Warming of the Planet is Big thing. But Now NEEDS Implementation (and Preparation for a Much More Ambitious Session for the next Reunion of Nations), which Needs Real and Practic Caring, and from the top but also from the points in direct contact with the reality. Only this way it's Possible to Develope All in a Coherent and Consistent Way and, also, to take any Special Measures for any Particular Situation in Need. (by instance, Tropical Countries!).
God Bless, Good Job! We All Keep Working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:19 am

Hi Good!
From this beautiful place that its the physical space containing my body lololololol
Lol
Beyond child silly have to say im not only handsome on mirror but Calmy. Rested and Worked.
Balance.
Many Books re-read for their key points to fix remembered and into actual state of arguments. Evolutioned bit more for better todsy, on deep into empirism, foundationalism, integrative reason, ontoepistemology and so.
And aall easy tonight. Best moment of progress next to Calm i remember since started essaying.
Nice Pictures saying too. Me so lazy. Maybe posting a baby's me if technology not getting too rebel for scanning.
Well, Good night hug Loving!! HaveBlessing repairing rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:40 am

Truth: actually not missing at all unseparation.
Just missing Personal Autonomy and dignifying treatment (neighbours sent, people everywhere with a mask...).
Missing Equality for my Family, when i see alk luxury from loving or hating or both at once followers i have who killed my chances just for bring Calm and oldies Peace to my People, not luxury i want.
And yes sometimes i miss the Hug!!
This is All. Im very Well "alone".
Think i was true but not raw, just very human. Anybodys empathy could understand me.
But even though all Loving Human. Worried caring.
Lovely Beautiful honest energized hug from Heart!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:45 am

Good, forum; last post OK!
Only for some confirming i come.
Key new concepts: functional variety of epistemic and mental levels; and integrativity of physic world, social context, objectifying communication by language and mind, all together.
Not for money, but reconnending this essay. More fixed argument definitive, im making chapters shorter. Want a balanced and coherent book, by touching points important and connecting all in sense, and not enciclopedy (lol but True) of philo cause this is impossible for extension i can achieve, for publishing and reading chances, and for understanding the important ideas key to transmit and not maremagnum of concepts.
Shared Good night; Love, Sense, Health and Peace. And Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:27 pm

OK, I'm childish talking for little while.
Heaven, Beautiful, Adored, Lovely and Delightful, Pure Joy by just Existing, I Love You for Eternity!!
I think brain is a little Shocked Razz on cheekey smiley so I am not very fluid talking now. True!!
Good Hug Heavenly Tight in Love for an Endless Loving Eternity!!
and God Bless! action smiley

ps: this weekend working a little too, though rest and exercise too. Brain's getting more used to efforts, and things are much easier for this and for the progressive understanding; and also because, for all these thigns (and for some other Heavenly One too action smiley party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley ), I'm much more easy on it, reducing tension so much. Peacefully Doing; Trusting and Believing.
Thank You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:00 am

Awaken still.
not good mood, but finely motivated.
Now, i see so clear how things of separation from all around here is truly Good thing.
Finished my job here (today missing girls and talky), and all conflicts were a real motivation to me for improving. In personal touch this kind of lack of caring and conflict would have been impossible.
It also helped me for knowing much better the human, and helped me so Much for my investigations and moved me on this direction at once.
I know now much better what to try to bring out and give for help, from
my philosophy. The need ive found so specifically was key for undeerstanding human, as the good things i found too.
My Actual situation related to all this is, for all put together, the best possible in this world.
Deceived?
No, just more understanding sources.
Ever missing passed dreams? I dont think so.
Now i know the key: Essence and type of our Dreams depends on ourselves, as conscious beings; free, at the very least, to decide what to dream of.
And now sleepy.
Someday, ill write an essay using a sense and words simmilar to those i used here when most dreamy me. Now i know it, cause its motivational, and realistuc from me.
But now essay thinkt brainy, mainly, Critica integrada de la razon occidental going be title.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:53 am

Hi,

first of all have to say this is not "Los cuentos de Flipa y María" (TD-1, your fun is my fun Wink cheekey smiley action smiley ), but I think it's Very Gorgeous And Beautiful, You Good taste too!
Tomorrow start the write, and I'm also trying to open my mind to all concepts I've been developing for all this time. Lazy tonight, though I think I'm Ready too.
Wishing Best Debut Possible in New TV Series!
God Bless, Good Wishing and Good night! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Very, very Worky.
Though, for geek tongue smiley Razz Had to Watch some Videos.
All OK here guys action smiley
True.
Even though the fact my eyebrows are actually so f... unshapedly formed, cause when I go to haircut (one time each couple of years Laughing , True!) I think the cutting Lady does get an attack or something, and she uses to come first directly to my eyebrows, scissors and "peine" on hands, saying something like: "I'm going to cut these a little if you don't mind..." affraid Laughing Smile.
And I did show my text to my uncle. He told me something like "this is looking like f... encrypted, I want my glasses -no "gases" but Laughing - down, f..., f..., f...". He's still Young, I mean, but he's much more focused in the physical side of studies (astronomy and weather) or in paranormal ones, or counting numbers. True.
It's a problem Laughing Razz Smile , but we deal well with it.
All gets and comes along with the Family.
His Help for Dealing with banks is More than Blessing to me! Oh my God, sorry me affraid wave Razz
And here we go!

Now back to Work.
Big Hug, Loving Very Good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi,

well, on the thinking, coming from the first "travel" of the day from my seat (well, in fact I did go to another one Embarassed scratch Laughing Razz ).
I did find in the w.c my Nice workmate David Casado.
"How are things and so?".
I told him I'm going to dentist, for taking out a "muela del juicio".
Joking, he said he was taken the number of three, and that he has never been the same again.
And I said "y yo que quise siempre ser una mente preClara..."
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Yes, yes, OK, like kids. To work right now.
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:48 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

If You don't mind very much, I'll tell You that You're Adorable, Lovely till the sky and beyond.
Cuteness, Heaven, You action smiley cheekey smiley Razz wave
Now I'm going to work very focused for two hours very intense.
have to say I've got the Tremendous Benjamin's Farrington Book, "Ciencia y filosofía en la Antigüedad", first edition from 1968 if I remember well.
Names cheers party smiley hasi Razz hasi party smiley cheers
I am following another edge of argumentation, different to him, but I Have to say I Did Learn so Much when I Read it, and that this is a Classic, and I'm Using for mine.
For all these things, mine has to be...
Yes, it's going to be.
geek Basketball Smile
Big Hug Loving for Eternity, Adorable Love, Seeing later!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 pm

Hi!

Some selfie-comments.
I did not have to take a simple look to previous texts or notes or books scratch wave
But I did write too much. Including the explanatory introduction of the 1.3, one page, this means almost seven ones bounce
Well, this is what it has to be.
I'm happy because next ones, Descartes, empirism-racionalism and so, I am not developing so much.
This last one was a critic point, by itself and for proving by theories of connection and of fundament of reason, because we're in the birth of symbolic selfunderstanding of our reason (very different point, anyway, to the birth of our reason, which it is not made by us: we use it, we apply it different ways, we understand it the same, but we did not make it).
And well, today to dentist for taking off of "puntos" of surgery in mouth. The problem was the tooth "muela del juicio" (i don't know how I'm still writing with sense... geek Laughing ; did I ever have it? scratch lol! ) was almost lying on the gum, and I think Dr. did almost had to break it for taking off the tooth. But everything has gone OK till today. I hope the final moment will go the same in the evening.
And now a little break, not of gum, but of work tongue smiley for a while.
Big Good Loving Hugs!
flower cheers cheekey smiley wave love smiley wave cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:03 am

Hi!

How are things, me on the going!
Some piece of meal and rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrready for the task.
It's going to be a pretty nice focusing, concentrated working day. Calmy hard, I mean. Rested, so come on.
Good Loving, on a Hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:00 pm

I know I'm considered as expendable, and as an object for "unidirectional" formation and as a source for experimenting, learning...
But, sorry me, I don't agree with it.
You All Are OK with this idea, but I am not.
this is getting a true "inpass" moment.
Human Does Adore the concept of Others Sacrifice, as Hate the lack of control or of self-confidence for the finding of some other human (instinctively equal, at the very least, in positive terms for the self, Always, of course) maybe too exaggeratedly bright sources of heart and/or mind.
Is some natural complementation of emotions up there (as happens between humor and morbid protection before others troubles at sight)? scratch
These are some of the Important Ones, among the Human Problems. And We're not finding a solution for them in these dynamics.
I almost prefer to consider myself as something too weird for the rare, and, at once, as something too unuseful for the very poor material sources able to provide by itself. This, talking very abstract terms.
Well, I've Actually Got Something I Did Not Have Before: Sense for Something Greater than my own self (so Beautiful that I Adore geek Laughing Smile Razz ), on my Need for the Needed, and Meaningful by itself, Trascending (that's, at once, a Truly Exaggerated "pulsion" on me, Naturally Born).
Well, back to Task (very much!).
The Treatise, that I Adore tongue smiley , will be Tremendous! I Never thought I could do something so potentially Good, not in its own terms but in terms of effects to others, for help and sense.
God Bless!
action smiley Razz tongue smiley

ps: And on an Eternal Love Hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:21 am

Hi!
I could not stop sharing this Music, Master Pieces All to me and on High Memories in my Life.
Four first are a holistic mix of the period of my life never coming, the first period coming and the the body coming.
The rest are like the meaning of the time, maybe some Neutral but well, quite calmy and it's for the time. Core is optimistic, as you see in the following ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yhaTgwoV5Q (expressing the romantic and the force in the core, for life, untouchable but real in the heart; well, and some Very Happy Basketball too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZsF4Ig39UU (expressing the wave Razz I was in)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th0-EJDEdmQ
How Beautiful! wave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DidwBcdiXjQ
I did finally Find in the internet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp66FOQBJu4
Beautiful; dont cry. Another Razz wave One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp66FOQBJu4
Too Much! So Touch, the last Verses!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yylbCXJc7VQ
Rewow! So Touching, the first verses!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvFwdD7aW1M
This is so Very Tremendous. The Intro of Instruments... Another Master Piece!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOLz-PlVyYY
What a Classic! Another One I Did Spend so many hours Listening to! Lyrics... Poetry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUlEAzl3ZUA
Speechless! The "estribillo", or the repeating part of the Song is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5v5A18y3JA
Cuteness Joy of Living!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2YrZaXSeUA
Srta. María Angeles, where are You? geek tongue smiley
Tremendous, my First Love Lady Music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0svyLIbsgB0
Waking UP to my way to Adolescence! What a Song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hf4c9y-Bhc
It was a Real Travel for Life! Magical, God Bless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM_R1R28kLM
Celebrating yesterday!

Very TOUCHING to me, for this sharing Free.
Hope You All Did may like it cheers cheers cheers
Good Spirits, Come On Yes!
And Hugs, Many Hugs Loving!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:51 am

Hi Good!
Razz flower Razz

Me Going Well.
About yesterday's night talk... well, it's OK.
Conference was so Good, as Usual. The concept of "Anthropologic Universal" was Brought so Well, related to the fact humanity for so long time has been telling itself we are coming as some fallen creatures from some paradise where we lived less or more together with immortal gods.
the Transcending Sense is the Structural Fundament (not pre-judging the Reasons, so not getting an intromission into Religion Fields!), and the corresponding Abstract Intelligence, and its Analitic Side, from the way we see, by instance, trees can live much more, and monuments, etc... From the moment there was some Culture, less or more fixed.
The other thing was at the end: happiness do have to depend on ourselves, we make up our time and life. And happiness, "felicititat", from the indoeuropean root "fe" does mean enjoying the fruits; but this thing does need a long way, as I've seen posts today, were you need efforts and learn wisdom for it. And then, by it, you can achieve happiness gets higher levels by bringing happiness to others, because then you can.
Also, Prof. Casadesús commented there's some real Obsession on these days for the "perfect happiness" and the constant self.analyzing, almost psycoanalitic terms.
Conclusions: don't worry so much for your inner day, don't complain and Work for making it Better.
Great!
We were talking for little while to Francesc (his Daughter studies or studied in the USA) and his Lovely Wife, with Araceli; Really Nice, Caring and Humble Natural People.

When yesterday talked about the very Mad Twisted Evil spying I was Only talking about the one trying to disturb the Sacred (Moral and Constitutional and Legal Terms!) Space of my Privacy at Home. I mean, the listening phones (I've Proved I'm a Stright Citizen; with the only "fails" of being poor and bright) or the crazy stupid neighbo. These are the things that should Definetively End for a Peaceful Staying of MIne before not a part but the Whole Institutionality, cause it would Mean there's Dignity, Honesty and Respect of Human Rights of Citizens.
This is what I was talking about yesterday.

And well, bringing heartbeats back down again and back to Task.
Good Hugs Loving, and Please remember, even though never seeing again, You Inspire me Everyday Day!! action smiley tongue smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:44 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

For Expressing my Best Wishes, and my Forever Loving, this I'm posting. Hope it may be Liked, by the Heart.
When Touch again, I'm asking, even before police station, for a Hug!! action smiley tongue smiley Razz
Today not easy the task, but I'll be departuring from the past work, the analitic philosophy, Russell, Frege, Godel, Wittgenstein, Quine, Davidson, but synthetic terms. I'm taking good part of it for my II part of essay, where I'm developing "indepently" my own theory, directly. Then, it's Much Easier to the brain, this way. It was not before I did not want, it's just I had to do that way; obviously now I'm not copying all from those days, as long as I'm a little more "on the wave" of the understanding. Not everything, but a good part of it, if we relate it to my innate limits as a human being (self-consciousness, and honesty on it; it's Good!). Good Improving on time.
Well, as I was saying, for Wishing Very Good weekend and Good Heart, for Brooke, it could be a dialogue, but Free terms made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYTG3QpZIx8
I just get wave party smiley , specially from the "intro" instruments, but also for all of the Music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ0awuYPUR4
Crying or Very sad party smiley wave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYTmXM-1SE0
Many Memories thinking about You, it's just Crying or Very sad party smiley tongue smiley , this simple but Beautiful Song (it's not always necessary to write a complex simphony for making up a Beauty!).
I Love You!! action smiley Smile
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Hi i Adore the Babies and my Uncle is leaving the Hos.
Better feeling Mom too.
Brooke Good too with me now, on Hugs
Rest
Actually little expressivity but on very important work. If let me do and help me (by instance, not asfixiating me in payed working place), i promise this is tremendous, not only "homeric" lol but also aristotetilic True
Gid Bless Families. Good Day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:27 am

Hi!
As a superman, using the web version by thr cell. geek tongue smiley
Thought very well on this past holiday.
Conclusions for historic chapter, and last points of it.
Derrida, Foucault and Lyotard. Its all, and with no much developing, just main lines expressing last philoturn.
Conclusions: all problems, from Socrat to presemt, as transhistoric matter: finding out self reference for epistemic and moral normativity.
Total key, and for this um where i am.
And please believe its helping. This much more important than me a profet, a bufon or a cobaya, or even a Romeo (only for thosr with still tender heart).
Fact im deceived on human nature for behaviour dont mean im stopping my work. The opposite, though me notneeding ulterior motivations than finding outthe truth and sharing.
Mw Not want fame, just healthy life for my family and me. And helping, of course. Believe, my best skill, with big difference, is the philo im sharing for sense for peaceful calmy future helping.
And God Bless.
And Loving hug!!
Ps: me taking Wittgenstein model for next texts. Going to key and on my way. And taking biblioreferences only when truly necessary. Fundamenys to develope and, with normal philoambition for goid from my actual selfcons., limited always in sny case, improving them. I hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Hi!
Mind calm (my reactions have Always been Controlled), in real state of existential acceptation.
But, Please, Never, Never more get in my Home again. I'm Not friends -it's Impossible- with those who did it, but I'm mentally living appart from them.
I see the coincidences, and I Know it was done. This is not wave
As I've Proved, my Sensitive wave -when brutal injustice- is very little ways conditioning my Reason and my Sense. This could be seen at the Feinstein's; but in many more situations, like this.
And, in fact, it's actually conditioning "zero" terms my development of Reason.
My Reason is Actually working for good -I Always Tried-, and it's Working so Good, and Calm.
Maybe, in one hundred years, if this I'm writing gets some minimus level of listening and understanding on time (retroalimentative subjects); it's possible we could see some advances thanks to my task. I mean, not only for it, but also thanks to it.
My hurries, for this, just come from my need for finishing on time, for official dates and certificates. In another case, I would probably take the whole year for writing the book. But I can't, though I think I Still can do it Well.

Unpriced Loving Hugs!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Hello,
I'm on Tremendous Improvement, making up and up Sense. wave .......... wave .............
I'm on campaign for a good teaching place at university geek
No, really, it's just a like a blinding light -it's how I'm feeling-, when I took a look at my first "serious" intellectual work, master exam, on Habermas; cause I connect all, this to all the past reading and creations, and it's been, in the context of critic of Habermas on Peirce, Simply Adorable.
geek Laughing
And, Please, don't feel bad for the results of the romantic story. Always Loving!!
But the way things have been done and have gone... in this world it seems like impossible to make sense upon all this. It's printed on fire on my brain and my soul, the sense of injustice; I'm sorry but I can't do anything about it. It's all too connected, too much put together in my mind, not for capricious or crazy mind, but for evidences on time.
I can not accept the whole thing on me, I mean, around undercover.
I Need a new beginning to feel save and healthy, and by this, Able to be Caring person.
I need people not involved at all with the game and the conspiracy, for a normal social, loving and intellectual development. If not, I can't work. It did go too far, and with not a simple apologise or changing Shocked scratch .
This does Not mean at all I can not Care Universal terms. I Do!
Had to say it True.
I don't believe very much in Princeton or Harvard good working place of professor, I know I've been sent far, like Nietzsche was as radical.
It's not my philosophy, I know, it's what has been happening (stalker, curing this for calming...); and maybe some atribution, without my human agreement, of a "godish" messager to me, maybe, yes?
It's OK.
But if the chance ever comes, I'll take it. I am far from feeling guilty myself or ashamed.

And, Well, Good Eternal Hugs!! (even though your hate or simple Mad or sense of superiority and "asco" towards me) tongue smiley It's OK!! Smile Razz

ps: it's being like a vertigen, this sense on explanation of the human world; not as delightful as when I wrote those poems, but much more realistic and mature, and for this much more happy as feeling connected to the creation, global terms, for real.
Love is Real, anyway!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:34 pm

Hi! Smile
Resting head.
Watched Wittgenstein Movie.
Gorgeous!
He was gay; Ok. Red haired; what else. Died prematurely; im so SORRY!
Me on 200 iq?
As him i actually dont care at all.
Life. People. Sense (Ethic, Epistemologic, Emotional Sense)
End words touching. May be i have Always felt likr that. Actually more. But in me its just a Flash.
Because what cant be said by the language and its out of it is the Life, trespassing All of our cells till the day we die.
There is the part of the equation He was Needing so Much.
I found, from ulterior conclusions from last texts a new meaning for the concept of analicity, connected to my idea of symbolism.
HAPPY for it too!
And when we die?
All i can say from the dualism of my unmaterial mind before my physucs us than i can not say no.
And id add i have True Hope.
But for keeping it, we All Must Bring Sense to this Living, while.
And big Good!
Living, Brooke. We are Calm and Inspired!!
Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   

Back to top Go down

Philosophical thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next