Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophical thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13609

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:20 am

Hi Good Adoring!!
cheers Smile flower Smile cheers

How are things! Ready for Task Hard. If I thought the world is ending in a while because of some apocalypsis you can bet I would not be this Focused!
The apocaliptic Culture is the result of a Myth, build up as: 1) True things happened in History: glaciation, Pompeya and living places much older than this city, etc. 2) The Permanent Human Spirit for Renovation 3) The Ancestral Fears of Human translated in some supposedly meaningful narration of the global ending, where gets involved, also, some Strong Wishes for Purififying the evil in the world, connected to the before reason.
But that's All. The big problem is that there's People Obsessed with this.
It's a Matter of Education. I am Sure about the Fact High Classes, talking Economic and Social terms, would be Much Wiser if they stopped thinking the Good Education is just for the "Special like us"; because then the World Would Go Better. For others and for them. For them, because of the Feeling of Fair and Justice Inside and, also, because of Practic Consequences in Real World Touching Them (not the only one, but ignorance has always been a big problem in Human History). And the Deeply Reflecting Thinking for the Feeling, both Together, as some kind of Fulfillment of the Living on True Values, non only individual, and call it the way you want, Philosophy or anything (in Occident that's the appropieated name); is as Necessary as the Breathing.
flower love smiley flower

I do have also to apologise for some bad mood on the weekend. I Apologise.
Some more Familiar Daily Living, for couple of weeks, has been connecting myself much more to my Living Sense and Circumstances and Decissions, and then the feeling of some loses. The Movie did just make this more Evident to my Emotions.
It's just that all She was throwing to my face, and for so many times that was just my way of seeing things I know, but I was suggested for the True Ones, Projecting to many other ones; those times did Hurt like Wife Knifes in the Heart of Mine. To Remember by recreation does Not help, just make me remember. I'm OK with those times. True! Recreation was Enough. Understand that it would be necessary in the case I was still affected by those times (saying, going and me invisible and sayed...), recreation would be necessary, now it's just remembering to me something from some hurting past that has Been Finally Make Up as Sense for Experience of Life to me.
And I Love her; though this time for a True Getting Closer Experience Active from me will Need some Candid and Honest One before coming to me.
Anyway, I Love You Forever!! As I been saying, Depends ond You Babe. And if You don't want to talk to me, it's OK and Good. Life's too short, so many things so BEAUTIFUL, so Big Task ahead to me, I'm Loving...
I Do Already Have All. If I could Keep this Communication, Erase my Family stress for the money (my Beloved old Ones) and Make something Big for Helping from my Hearted Mind... What do else anyone would want more!
God Bless!
True Loving True!! I Swear I am OK with the Past Here, True I Understand!! action smiley Razz
See later, going to Work so Focused! Though before some energizing little meal. Yesterday's night I did not read a thing, I was Tired, though non exhausted, for All. Today Energized Good and Rested.
I Have a True Big Responsability, to me at the very least.
Loving You, Loving You, Beautiful!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:18 am

Good night,

coming on the quite serious going. I've grown old geek Smile
Well, just for some time Laughing
I am taking All the Time I can. For this I came tonight.
Some Nice News I'm sharing: if I can find out, by some familiar help, some ticket for airplane, it's possible that next year or at the end of this I'm Visiting sweden Babies. It's Very Motivating thing to me. Adorable, I am wave bounce Razz for them, specially for the little One. So True. And I'll be Visiting another country, so Beautiful. What's the most illusionating to me is the type of forest and lakes, and the snow landscape. Pictures I've Seen are Tremendous, so different to my living and birth place. Well, I'll say. It will also mean some time on vacation from this place too, but I think I Deserve it, Honestly, and it will not be for that long. But well, first of all I have to have the chance for going.
And the Working Keeps Going. I'm making the prologue too. It's Important, for capturing the attention of the reader, and for doing it on the specific sense I am interested in he/she (and I said, by this "he/she", a too large number of people going to the reading Laughing Smile ) follows the whole narrative and, less or more, systematic structure I am making from my developed -by abstractivity- directing principles.
I've made some stretching today. My body and mind was so "Thankful" to this.
And well, going to some Resting time. Good Night, on the Loving Good.
It was a Joy, now it became a Mission, because it's global, or at the very least I've been pulled to this level, that I do accept, because from the very first time of my life I Wanted this.
And it's still a Loving Joy!!
cheers tongue smiley flower love smiley flower tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

I could finally go the outside, it was not that much. I have some bag incident with a bearded gentleman, but everything ended OK Laughing Smile geek
And now, this, cute though a little scaring, the "uneducated" projection to adult time; I mean, this is cute as long as babies, not at all for adult living:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWp9dHKniy4
Highly Laughing Exclamation Razz
party smiley hasi party smiley

Did come also for sharing some new idea, some to add to the last text of points to develope for this year on philosophy:
- at the 7th, it's important the relation between practic and theoretical reason, as Kant knew very well, or Fichte. And I am talking here, also, about the ideal identifying between "to think" and "to know", epistemic perspective, and the evident connections between them in the field of neuroscience.

- at the 10th, Adding, now as part of the title of epigraph, "the net thinking".

-at the 12th, I'm Adding "The Love and the Principle of Social Simpathy".

And now going to task!
Loving!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:43 pm

"philosophical", yes! Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
I had to talk about "Babú", this is how I Friendly called her, because she always used to buy a product with than name (in the beginning I did not know her real name!), not for erasing the OBVIOUS AND REAL MAGIC, so TRUE that I can not believe it, but for the physical and emotional expansion of the chest, and of The Sense. The Sense.
Going Well. So Much. Please, don't stop posting Beauties Friendly terms. It's quite Sane and Healthy.
I'm Modullating the personal references. True.
Coming later for a while, so cheers but Calmy and Friendly, for just talking not much personal. Again, True!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:30 pm

How could I just even imagine I was going to be understood. How????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How could I just even think about hte possibility of being loved...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Lady,

this is not for Very Happy , but to me, I am the best mind. And I can prove it. But Here I am Looking as the Most Stupid of All in the world. And it's OK.
I Adore You!!
These Videos are for some Peace of Mind, Sex and Heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4CPMdmuOq0
I Do Only Care about the first 50 minutes from this Video (Classic Movie, this Should be, Extraordinary, the Recreation of the Passion of this man: I'm only Focusing in it, for this Post, Love).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36LpnDIQRYU
You're a badass Laughing Smile action smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXnAxydhZ8M&list=PL253E2425243833EB
Razz Razz Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Holx4ZLPbX0
And Do it Well (the coming down from the Title)
Sorry guys rolleeye smiley , I Have to Do it for Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_xgecR0ifo
Take this, because it's the Real Representative of each One Power!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azpxHbUyuOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUcJiCesDWE

(I'm challenging You to understand it!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP6LQjJo7eY

Dedicated to You, my Adored beyond the death.
cheers cheekey smiley sunny cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Hi!

on the Going.
Yesterday, the Bright Conversation Between Jorge and Angel in "Para todos la 2" was Very Illuminating to me.
The concept of things coming out by chance, confronted to the concept of causalism.
I, limited in my intelectual judgements, I took for granted the causalism principle as something fixed and evident for all of nature.
Well, not exactly, but less or more something quite similar.
The fact is I said things happen beyond our knowledge, but this does not mean by chance.  but I, though even implicit terms, I did leave the question to opened, about a possible critic to my text on the discussion about my true perspective on it.
Even just probabilistic terms, to my opinion -obviously- it's more reasonable to understand things happen for something (quantics, p.e., or misteries of parapsycology, like the Well Proved Perception of future events by many people, as I talked about; the lack of perfection on it does not mean there can not be forces we don't know or understand that could be causing effects we can not explain, and this would mean, again, the Facticity of the Cause, beyond our intelligence, as I said) and it's just our lack of capacity for understanding the reasons what makes them look like "happened by chance".
Anyway, I Do Have to Admit ( Mad Laughing action smiley Razz ) the Concept of Cause and Effect, Qualitive terms, bringed into the Context of the Pure Ontoepistemology Free from any kind of cognitive or cultural Prejudices (remember how Kant thought differently about the nature of properties as the form/extension and the weight of things), there's not any Prove for saying the "by chance" (genetic mutations, quantics results...) is an absolutely nonsense concept.  It's also beyond our intellectual limits to say this for Sure.
to my philosophic opinion, it's our ignorance the true reason; but, at once, just for this ignorance of mine itself, I can not say the "by chance" is totally nonsense concept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:02 pm

Hi, my Sense of Mine! action smiley Razz

Quite Energized Fine today. I've got a Conference today, on the Concepts of Love and Philia. Quite Interesting and Beautiful Ones.
You!!
Now going to some more Task, quite Very Much Inspired.
Coming later for easy very nice talk.
But the Hugs are Tremendous!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Hi!

Well, I know Ramon Llull (born in Palma in 1232-1233) has been interpreted as he was against the classic philosophers, like Socrat or Aristotile, for their naturalism where the religious concept of faith is non existent.
But he's much more smart than this. He was critizising the contemporary authors who were admiting the theory of "the two truths", one from the reason -taken from classics, specially Aristotile in his time- and another one from the faith or supernatural.
Though, he was, in fact, objective terms to me, the Most Naturalist of them All, because he did Captured the Human Essence of the Transcendence as something natually printed in our nature that we can normally develope the same way as the classic/logic reason. Someway, this means in fact Humanizing the human. Well, in fact, he was a Very Tremendous Humanist.
He did Fluently Speak and Write using the idiomes catalonian, arab and jewish.
My Unification Philophical Project is not for getting back to his times; but I think it will be so Cosmolistic, Intellectual terms, that will be able to be used as a first reflective fundament on the whole shared essence of human; from and for all fields and perspectives: cultural, natural...
Also, I'm sharing the title of a Text written by Toni Bordoy, it's Very Interesting and a very Bright Description of facts and situations real at the times of the 13th century, Ramon LLull times.
"Ramón Llull y la condena parisina de 1277: nuevas perspectivas para el estudio de la Declaratio Raimundi per modum dialogi edita" by Antoni BORDOY (Universidad de las Islas Baleares).
Here we can see many things from what I said on Ramon LLull and his thinking.
And this is an "active rest" day! wave Laughing Smile
Later sharing on Conference too.

Brooke Beautiful, Heavenly and Gorgeous! cheekey smiley ( Twisted Evil Embarassed Like a Star @ heaven affraid )
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Adored, from some Existing Core, Love's High Density!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:43 pm

Hi!

Gooing Good, Energized. It's raining in the outside Mad but I Enjoyed it cheers
The only "disturbed" thing was my hair Razz Mad Laughing Smile
As I said for many times, the form is so Important. Making Well the Form, we can Understand Much Better Authors like Nietzsche or Ortega y Gasset.
About the first One, when he talks about the Strong, Noble ones (ethimology of aristocracy is different, means "the best", "aristos"; while "noble" means those known for things good, values, they have or have done), before the ones using ingenuity (not ingenuousity wave Laughing Razz ), who are their negative opposite ones. If we understand what he wants to say, taking off those things that results a little classist (intellectual and biologic classism), we do find, so Clear, the Idea of Honesty. Now, it Makes Sense.
About the second One, when he talks about the "hombre-masa" (the "man-mass", but not positive Razz Laughing Smile ), if we understand the problem of, p.e., not listening to the Moral and Intellectual authority making all sources the same (it's just what I said in some post before), or p.e. not taking care for improving; as something that's more properly a social tendence of time, more impersonated and less selective or classist -in this case too-, we can Conciliate his Ideas with the Needed Intellectual and Moral Respect towards All. Because we're not perfect, and the fact of being born in some place or some time is Crucial for determining in many ways how it's going to grow up and what's going to become a person or a group of them or a whole social structure. We're not Totally Thrown to the Living, as Heidegger says, but the Living has True Weight anyway.
To Set Free, it's Important to Get Educated on the Good Values. Democracy Values can not get confused with the VERY TRADICIONAL CULTURAL CONCEPT of Moral and Intellectual Authority. One time We All, Modern People and Democratic, Understand this, many problems will start to get solved.
A little example. the academic atmosphere between prof. John Kitting, Robin Williams in "El club de los poetas muertos", and his Pupils; from this don't you agree with me about what I'm saying?
Movies are not stupid at all for something, the Concept of Veracity. This is fundamental for any professional dedicating to the industry. Nobody would have seen and felt neither a sense of veracity in the same story but in another version made up with a stupid professor whom pupils consider as a guy who was passing by there and was found out by them and as something who, less or more, know the same as them; or/and made up with a class who did not care at all about Mr. Kitting saying, everybody having fun, talking with cellulars or throwing things, etc.
Shared with and from the Heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:31 pm

you could answer, or many could answer, that to be human does also mean to be able to lie, to kill, to hurt...
Well, this need to be explained.
What's human is the Moral Development.
The moral development, about the bad or evil, does mean more suffering, and the inmorality, obviously. that's all.
The Moral Factor is the Specifically Human, as the Conceptual and Transcendent thinking.
The human skills for the evil, machiavellic if you want, are not meaning a Separation before other animals. Here, the only separation is the judgement we can make.
The True Separation does come from the Ability for Being Free Over the egothic pulsions (really animal) for any kind of satisfaction that bring the evil, and to Be Strong and Free Enough to Decide a Behaviour which be Coherent to our Moral Principles, by the Transcending of our animalistic instincts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:44 pm

Hi!

if my poorly musical "ear" is not failing me, this Beauty Song is in The Blue Lagoon,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg

Though differently, if Art is Re-creation, I Think We Did Make and Are Making a Masterpiece of Beauty, Together!!
cheers hasi flower love smiley flower hasi cheers

ps: truly I did come to work feeling quite wave , physically, but now I'm Truly OK!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:40 pm

as I like to say, "bon dia i bon equiparro" geek

the doing was good. Focused. In the evening more. I am not getting distracted from this Difficult and Good and Useful Task.
It's very possible I am only coming one time a day, at the end of the morning, for sharing any thing good and useful enough that could come to my mind.
I am explaining, tonight, how the modern logic, started with Leibniz and continued by and evolutioned from one to another: Cantor, Frege, Russell, Godel, Zermelo, Skolem, Fraenkel...; it is not different to ontoepistemic terms I'm developing, to the aristotilic one. And for this, we need more.
Developing Well. See tomorrow.
God Bless, on the Loving Honest and True.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi, Beautiful Morning,

I'm no sharing the whole Book, but by this part I'm showing I guess how Good and Usefully Helping my work can be. It can mean a danger for some centurial ignorance, but for little thing else.
"2.- ¿Una nueva razón? Un intento de caracterización integral y existencial.
2.1.- Cómo empezar la reconstrucción de una nueva razón. Lógica y narración.
Tras todas las deconstrucciones a que se ha visto sometida la razón filosófica, en ocasiones sin el acompañamiento de nuevas propuestas de modelos de racionalidad, como en el caso de Nietzsche; y de acuerdo con las críticas vertidas en la primera parte de este trabajo a las principales doctrinas y escuelas filosóficas que, entiendo, conforman un eje de discusión cuasi constitutivo de una concreta cocausalidad histórica y conceptual; es preciso enfrentarse a la ardua tarea de al menos intentar explicar qué clase de racionalidad puede resurgir de todo ello, una racionalidad que debería ser apta para ir epistémicamente un poco más allá de todos los modelos descritos.
De acuerdo con Nietzsche, no hay forma lógica -en el sentido racional tradicional- ni inmutable de explicar nuestra comprensión de la realidad. Coherentemente, no ha de ser posible el sostenimiento de una concepción de la racionalidad como sistema fijo de esquemas conceptuales interpretativos de lo real. Ciertamente, la historia nos muestra un camino bien diverso de modelos distintos de aprehensión cognitiva; quiero decir, no es necesario ponerse especialmente de acuerdo con el genio de Weimar para darse cuenta de los problemas que subyace a todo intento de caracterización general, con visos mínimos de permanencia, para la razón humana. A nadie se le ocurriría decir que los maestros clásicos de la filosofía griega carecían de sentido común; sin embargo, son abundantes las referencias de Platón, entre otros, a los efectos supuestamente perversos de la palabra escrita y de la lectura, en contraposición a la enseñanza oral, considerada el modelo ideal único (NOTA P.P: Sócrates sostenía que sólo el diálogo libre y abierto entre maestro y discípulo podía ser fuente de conocimiento auténtico, en el recordatorio mayéutico; y Platón explicaba que sólo la enseñanza oral de los temas podía provocar el verdadero dar a luz del conocimiento desde el interior del pupilo atento, a diferencia de los textos escritos, que sólo podían aportar un conocimiento externo y, por tanto, sólo superficial de las cosas –esto es coherente con las profundas reminiscencias socráticas presentes en la filosofía de Platón).
Como establece la muy recurrida noción realista de contracrítica al escepticismo radical, si no hay nada digno de ser calificado como verdadero, nada habría que poder decir sobre nada. Ésa es la inevitable consecuencia del deconstruccionismo filosófico absoluto (¡cómo afirmar que nada es real, si al hacerlo ya estoy afirmando una realidad!) que es demasiado obvia para ser discutida. Sin embargo creo que es posible mirar un poco más allá de esta evidencia clásica. En primer lugar, por el hecho de que el lenguaje es una realidad que no debe confundirse con el mundo físico (esto es una noción fundamental que se repite a lo largo de todo este trabajo) y, en segundo lugar, porque lo metafísico omnipresente permanece en todos las manifestaciones del pensamiento filosófico, incluido el escéptico radical, lo que constituye una limitación en sí misma a la potencialidad de toda deconstrucción conceptual con pretensiones absolutas, independientemente de su contenido concreto. De tal forma que que siempre ha de haber algo que poder decir y pensar, se trate de lo que se trate. Tomando como ejemplo, precisamente, al propio Nietzsche (“el destructor total”), y a modo de justificación epistémica de la introducción a toda la teorización filosófica que deseo plantear (¡por algún sitio hay que empezar!), creo que el propio maestro de Weimar se vería obligado a reconocer el poder sugestivo y explicativo de la narración, de la cual el autor de referencia hace un uso magistral. Esto es ya un comienzo, un punto de partida epistémico que incluso los más radicalmente escépticos deberían, por simple coherencia, admitir (si no hablaran, por coherencia, ni siquiera podríamos saber que son escépticos).
Cada narración, tomada de principio a fin, idealmente es como un rompecabezas que, al final, encaja o debería encajar como sentido explicativo de algo. Esto es un principio real y fundamental de todo, porque en caso contrario, en sede del deconstructivismo (aquél que dice que nada de lo anterior tiene validez; ningún concepto, ninguna idea), nada podría decirse por parte de nadie, sobre nada y en ningún lugar. El instrumento cognitivo y explicativo del discurso narrativo es una constante antropológica con una validez epistémica real innegable, aun cuando sea usada para señalar que no se puede saber nada sobre la realidad (por los dos motivos fundamentales expuestos en el párrafo anterior). Y aún se mantiene en el último extremo posible del antirrealismo, porque si hablamos, es porque existe el lenguaje (y lo mismo puede predicarse del pensamiento).
El texto y el discurso narrativos conforman, idealmente, para gozar de una validez explicativa y epistémica de carácter formal y estructural, una red más o menos compleja (las relaciones entre los elementos o nodos constitutivos del relato explicativo pueden ser más o menos simples, lineales o globales) en que lo expresado toma sentido, esto es, se torna inteligible, de una forma que no es reductible a los presupuestos estrictamente lógicos y lineales de la causalidad deducible. Este carácter del lenguaje ya fue explicado en la primera parte de esta obra, cuando se hizo referencia a la metáfora; la cual constituye un aspecto metaliteral de significado no aprehensible por el uso de los cánones clásicos del lenguaje entendido como pura expresión de la razón lógica-formal. El significado y el poder explicativo de la narración no se diferencia, en el sentido epistemológico referido de la comparación con el contexto de la lógica estricta, del que se le reconoce a la metáfora. La narración viene a ser una idea hipercompleja que se compone de otras ideas, ordenadas en un sentido explicativo especial, esto es, con una estructura gramática (fonética, semántica y sintáctica) y temporal que, en función de la calidad de la explicación narrada, es más o menos asemejable a una estructura reticular en que los diversos nodos, en este caso conceptos, se hallan interconectados otorgándose recíproca y globalmente justificación unos a otros. Como se podrá observar más adelante, esto es equiparable –y no precisamente por casualidad- a nuestra forma mental de pensar y elaborar conceptos. Tanto en la formación de estos últimos cuanto en la formación explícita de toda narración –en sí misma conceptualizadora de una realidad, narrada y explicada-, existe un elemento transcendente que supera la unidimensionalidad y simpleza del lenguaje formalizado de la lógica. Nótese que hasta el momento no hemos introducido el elemento ontológico (aunque se podría haber hecho sin problemas), sino que, con fines de claridad explicativa, sólo hemos analizado estrictamente el valor como instrumento epistémico de la narración, aunque sea para referirse a sí misma, cuando menos; valor que transciende el ámbito de lo “meramente” lógico líneal (cuando introduzcamos el elemento ontológico, al efecto de analizar el valor epistemológico de la narración para la comprensión y explicación del ser, la comparación se llevará a cabo respecto de lo “meramente” lógico-causal en el plano unidimensional de la comprensión).
Para dar un principio de explicación a los problemas filosóficos que casi ipso facto se derivan de lo aquí afirmado, es perentoriamente necesario efectuar una introducción previa, aun sumaria, de lo que pueda ser en sentido profundo -esto es, ontológica y epistémicamente- eso de la lógica. El fundador de la lógica como disciplina autónoma fue, sin duda posible, Aristóteles. Su tesis principal era que el auténtico conocimiento es el que se extrae del silogismo deductivo, cuyo lenguaje propio constituye en sí mismo la estructura e instrumento (órganon) del conocimiento, y también del pensamiento.
Aunque Aristóteles plantea como elemento primordial para la atribución de las 10 categorías del ser, incluida la categoría principal de la substancia, el proceso de la inducción; según tu teoría filosófica general, sólo el lenguaje deductivo es aquél que da lugar al verdadero conocimiento, como el más propio y elevado instrumento de la razón. Veamos un ejemplo. Si como premisa primera sostenemos que “todos los hombres pueden gritar”, y como premisa segunda que “todos los griegos son hombres”; por deducción, la conclusión por la que adquirir nuevo conocimiento ha de ser “todos los griegos pueden gritar”. Se trata de un proceso de concreción muy elemental pero altamente válido y eficaz; en el cual se cumplen todas las leyes de la lógica clásica, que resumidamente son (no lógicas polivalente, presuposicional o modal): a) los enunciados de referencia tienen carácter apofántico, esto es, se hallan provistos de un valor de verdad; b) rige el principio de que los valores de verdad son solamente dos, esto es, el valor verdad y el valor falsedad; c) no se admiten matizaciones en los valores de verdad; d) se da una relación de conectividad transitiva entre los valores de verdad de las premisas y el valor de verdad de la conclusión.
En el ámbito definido de la lógica clásica, la nueva modernidad nace con Leibniz y se desarrolla plenamente hacia el plano simbólico y formal puro del lenguaje matemático con la teoría de conjuntos de Cantor, las aportaciones de Frege, la observación de la paradoja de Russell, el teorema de la incompletitud Godel, y la teoría de conjuntos delimitada axiomáticamente por parte de Zermelo, Skolem y Fraenkel. Se trata de todo un conjunto de manifestaciones de leyes y relaciones lógicas y axiomáticas que, pese a su altamente superior desarrollo y precisión formal respecto del sistema aristotélico (que perduró monopolísticamente por más de 20 siglos); no alcanzan, sin embargo, a superar el mismo plano epistémico de este último. En la operatividad lógica no se produce una auténtica abstracción, a diferencia de lo que sucede en la inducción (pese al carácter menor que le confiere Aristóteles respecto de la deducción lógica; lo cual es bastante razonable, dado que el conocimiento por inducción, como ya decía Hume, es indemostrable), sino tan sólo una aplicación de leyes axiomáticas que conforman un espacio más o menos bien delimitado (NOTA PP: en este ámbito filosófico fundamental de búsqueda de una nueva razón con la que afrontar el problema de la verdad ontoepistémica –de base metafísica, transcendente y estructural-, los problemas lógicos que expone el teorema de la incompletitud de Gödel, o los naturalmente derivados de la lógica presupusicionalista y de otros tipos de lógica, como la modal, son inabarcables; aunque espero que en su momento se puedan entender subsumidos por asimilación conceptual en las conclusiones teórico-prácticas extraíbles de este trabajo) de conclusiones posibles o, mejor, previsibles, en grado absoluto.
Para comprender esta última reflexión puede resultar iluminar el símil metaforizado que sigue. Se trataría de un caso parecido al de esos dibujos definidos previamente sólo por puntos gráficos, generalmente preparados para niños al objeto de que éstos los unan mediante líneas que, debidamente trazadas siguiendo el rastro fijado por los puntos puestos sobre el papel, han de ofrecer a la vista el contorno correspondiente a la figura preestablecida e imaginada por la mente del creador del pasatiempo formativo que la tarea descrita pretende, de principio, constituir (comprensión del espacio, de la ubicación en el mismo de puntos y líneas, y de la delimitación del mismo). En el plano de la teoría lógica este mecanicismo en acción se traduce en la imposibilidad de que un sistema lógico pueda utilizarse para originar nuevas leyes, lógicas o más o menos lógicas. Esto es fundamental. En caso contrario, se incurriría en una contradictio in substancialis respecto de lo que constituye la esencia de los sistemas lógicos.
Éste es el problema fundamental que en todo caso nos hemos de encontrar al tratar de aplicar con propiedad epistémica la lógica a la explicación filosófica o a la investigación científica. Como bien señala Antonio Machado, la sospecha filosófica escéptica de que el mundo es apariencia y la ciencia de que el mundo es realidad no constituyen una problemática de índole lógica; aunque constituya una inanidad para el principio lógico de contradicción el hecho de que ambas sean perfectamente asumibles (la lógica presuposicional, entre otras de nuevo cuño, no ofrece una solución epistémica validable a los efectos filosóficos que nos ocupan aquí). El pensamiento abstracto y conceptual humano es mucho más que mera ejercitación lógica. En otro caso, es decir, en el supuesto de que al hacer ciencia se aplicasen, siempre y en todo caso, únicamente los principios de la lógica formal propios de cada disciplina (como lógica material); per se y por definición, no se podría progresar jamás en el mundo del conocimiento. Este aspecto lo explica muy bien Charles Sanders Pierce cuando habla, junto a la inducción y la deducción, de la abducción. Y lo hace sin dar demasiadas explicaciones, precisamente por el carácter inaprehensible en términos lógico-causales clásicos de lo que la abducción supone: estamos hablando de la metafísica de nuestra mente, de la llamada “idea feliz”. Esto supone que la primera acepción que ofrece el diccionario oficial de la RAE de lo que puede entenderse por lógica, “ciencia que expone las leyes, modos y formas del conocimiento científico”, siguiendo la tendencia semántica universal al respecto, es altamente incompleta.
Sin profundizar más por en el momento en esta problemática, que será desarrollada en los epígrafes siguientes sobre la argumentación por pasos (narrada históricamente) relativa a la conceptualidad abstracta y la transcendencia conceptual; lo que se hace evidente ahora es que hay lugares fundamentales del pensamiento y del conocimiento válidos –y necesarios- que se sustraen a las leyes enunciadas de la lógica, al menos de la lógica como sistema axiomático formal cerrado sobre sí (precisamente, la moderna teoría lógica procede de la teoría de conjuntos). Para empezar a deslindar qué clase de razón puede tratar y contener esos temas he empezado por referirme al poder explicativo de la narración como fuente epistémica válida (al menos en sentido formal, esto es, para referirse estrictamente a sí misma y a su composición natural: el lenguaje y sus diversas manifestaciones); y lo he hecho, siguiendo el hilo de mi propia narración, al amparo del hecho de que dicha capacidad intrínseca queda testimoniada como verdadera, aun de modo implícito, pero sin alternativa escéptica posible, por el gran maestro de la sospecha, Friedrich Nietzsche (este punto destaca sobremanera en su clásico De la verdad y de la mentira en sentido extramoral). De esta forma, mi tesis personal adquiere un valor epistémico y autojustificativo enorme respecto de los planos práctico y simbólico, pues poco más ha tenido el escepticismo radical que decir después del autor referenciado aquí. Además, y esto es lo verdaderamente esencial, entiendo que queda muy diluido –a lo menos- el típico problema del “recoil argument” o de la petición de principio, presente en toda explicación filosófica con pretensiones de autojustificación; gracias no sólo a lo anterior sino, sobre todo, a lo expresado sobre los dos presupuestos ontoepistémicos fundamentales que expliqué en las líneas correspondientes de este epígrafe (sobre lenguaje y realidad, por una parte, y sobre la noción metafísica esencial, por otra).
En un epígrafe posterior, dentro del hilo argumental explicativo que también pretendo concebir de un modo autojustificativo, aprovecharé para profundizar en esta noción que aquí me limito sólo a introducir, por ser un momento demasiado inicial de esta exposición. No obstante, su traída a colación es fundamental, por el hecho de que otorga un principio de legitimidad a nuestra argumentación desde el comienzo, en tanto que ésta se basa, entre otros (que se irán viendo), en los principios de la narración explicativa. Quiero decir, si Nietzsche prescinde de todo principio fundacional de la razón pero al mismo tiempo se pronuncia de forma coherente en tal sentido sobre ello y de forma expresa, por el uso de su razón, debe por fuerza invencible existir alguna herramienta más del discurrir racional que transcienda el ámbito de la pura lógica material explicativa de hilvanación de causas lineales concurrentes, de forma concomitante o no. Y entiendo que he aquí un principio de prueba fundamental de que la narración constituye una de esas herramientas, si no la principal; y en ello me baso para efectuar mi proceder argumentativo. Estoy hablando de algo en sede epistémica que permite al autor decir “verdaderamente” el hecho de que “no hay verdad”. No poca cosa es el sentido metafísico o metaliteral que hay tras la narración, pues sólo en tal forma podría comprenderse la formación de semejante paradoja y, aun así, como sucede en muchos filósofos, estar de acuerdo en que hay un sentido innegable en las palabras del autor, cuando éstas son llevadas al extremo práctico de su virtualidad teórica en sede de la explicación; lo cual le confiere a ésta, sin duda, un auténtico y real valor epistémico.
No obstante ya sentado ahora este principio, para poder expresarse en sentido positivo o negativo respecto de la tesis nihilista radical de Nietzsche, en un sentido epistémico al menos (NOTA PP: nihilismo muy relativo, porque en él existen conceptos que se presentan con una fuerza realista casi platónica: la substancia de la voluntad humana, fundamentalmente, y, también aunque en un aspecto mucho menor, la moralidad –término más apropiado que el de moral, creo, en su caso; he aquí los límites metafísicos de lo que afirmamos con pretensiones de absoluito), es preciso llevar nuestra investigación, tal y como pretendo hacer, mucho más allá en su análisis de profundidad ontoepistémica.
Aunque, quizá antes de proseguir ese camino en los epígrafes siguientes, sí sea posible, y hasta necesario, añadir algo más, a modo de introducción, en el presente. Incluso el gran maestro del idealismo filosófico que fue Platón reconoce el poder de los sentidos, de alguna forma; aunque entienda que éstos deben ser corregidos por la inteligencia, esto es, el logos. De ahí que un gran filósofo como Ernst Cassirer tuviera serios problemas al tener que enfrentar las críticas que se efectuaron a su teoría basada en el interaccionismo simbólico, por hallarse demasiado desconectada de todo ámbito percibido y/o percibible de la realidad física, al permanecer anclada estrictamente en el mundo de la comunicación simbólica y social en términos formales. Algo parecido hay también en la crítica que efectúo en la primera parte de esta obra respecto de Habermas y, más concretamente, sobre su noción de nuevo cuño, el naturalismo débil. En época del gran discípulo de Parménides, Zenón, un contrario intelectual, Diógenes de Sinope, al observar el obcecado empecinamiento de aquél en mantener la validez absoluta de las viejas paradojas del espacio, el movimiento y el tiempo, y con el fin de acabar de una vez la discusión que ambos estaban sosteniendo, le contestó, mientras se alejaba del lugar: “el movimiento se demuestra andando”. En mi caso particular, sobre y a lo largo del camino recorrido espero poder hallar -y ser capaz de explicar- las claves de la auténtica arquitectura estructural de nuestra razón".

ps: God Job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:35 pm

So, if everybody can see the bad things in the world, as me myself; why I did not get all the conclusions, epistemic, ontoepistemic and ethic I'm actually catching.
For my lack of empathy. Because if I had felt the misery and evil in the world the same way I did feel the ways I was treated, I would have evolutioned much longer before in my mature conscience.
This is, among other things, Proving the Fact How the Emotional Part is Fundamental in the Cognition.
The other day, Professor, Great Francesc Casadesús, Blessing Person to so many ones (I'm Here talking this way Thanks to him: the Passion for the Thinking by not only the pure mind but also the Core, by the the same Heart itself, and the Respect and Believing in Chances of others for talking and being Listened Equal terms, as Sacred Principle aprioristical; were Fundamental), was saying the True Glance was Achilles One, because there was the Survival Involved in the Glance, the Knowing. Ulisses is the same thing.
And the emotional and rational understanding of the Importance of the Empathy Made me Much More Empathic Person. And for this I'm talking here this way.
God Bless. I'm Peaceful about All. Open Heart to talks or anything Good, Heartfelt and Familiar.
flower love smiley flower action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi!!
(Always Respecting and Treating Good!!)

I've been Working quite Well. Focused.
And I've got lines that are really good, useful for the actual and future living of all. I Know it. I See it.
Today Conference, Great.
Please, Brooke, let me a hand with these People, because it's not what they're doing, but the meaning of what they're doing what does make my Too Much Symbolic Mind Get wave
Loving Forever I Swear!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:21 pm

Only some words, because the worrying for the possibility of making feel bad is pushing me a little.
Very OK, Feeling Good Breathing. Needed, Human.
Working so Well.
God Bless, Loving True!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:04 pm

And there will be days not only the weekend ones when I will not come, in the future, but this is not meaning I'll not keep in virtual touch, still, with this nice place. Always present, though coming from time to time action smiley
Life Goes on, Brooke. So Beautifully. You're Making it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Hello,

today on the Bertrand Russell Mode, Logic connected to these things. I'm around with the things, and almost catching but still not. Some patience, and I know flowers of the thinking will grow ("flowers of the thinking", beautiful ones). Some geek tongue smiley
For this the adust expression I have been wearing when I was out on the walk, nothing else, True.
No woman on this world I think could make me as Happy as this Thinking Does Make me. Well, I mean, not the same way. There're other truly good too.
Focused as a ray, the transcendent projection of the logic thinking.
Later an Easy post on the evening for the weekend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:49 pm

Hi Good Times,
Smile action smiley

I've just been talking for a while to my Good Friend Pep, and I've explained him the main lines of my actual philosophy. I've explained all well, meanigful and less or more easy terms Shocked . he understood all.
It's tremendous to me. For the concentration, in 5 minutes or less, and the sense from and in all together (well, the main lines only, the fundaments making sense).
Shocked Exclamation
in the evening going to the University for talking to Professor. Good. Accepting All Good Critics, I guess specially on structure and ways of exposition. Anyway, for Improving.
And, anyway, and this was not intentioned because this is the day I'm going there (though it's possible I Admit, unconscienciously it was influencing), True; I am not the same who wrote the historic critic of philosophy, a couple of months ago.
God Bless on the Loving Good.
Brooke Good, now Calm Love by now for these kind of times.
flower cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley flower

ps: going to some more Work, nothing philosophy now. and doing very HAPPY for all results, IMPORTANT for helping and understanding I Know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:50 pm

Hi Good Times,
Smile action smiley

I've just been talking for a while to my Good Friend Pep, and I've explained him the main lines of my actual philosophy. I've explained all well, meanigful and less or more easy terms Shocked . he understood all.
It's tremendous to me. For the concentration, in 5 minutes or less, and the sense from and in all together (well, the main lines only, the fundaments making sense).
Shocked Exclamation
in the evening going to the University for talking to Professor. Good. Accepting All Good Critics, I guess specially on structure and ways of exposition. Anyway, for Improving.
And, anyway, and this was not intentioned because this is the day I'm going there (though it's possible I Admit, unconscienciously it was influencing), True; I am not the same who wrote the historic critic of philosophy, a couple of months ago.
God Bless on the Loving Good.
Brooke Good, now Calm Love by now for these kind of times.
flower cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley flower

ps: going to some more Work, nothing philosophy now. and doing very HAPPY for all results, IMPORTANT for helping and understanding I Know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:07 pm

Hi,

today I do have to confess that Philosophy is all I'm thinking about today.
cheers Laughing Razz party smiley hasi party smiley Razz Laughing cheers

Very tensioned and tender feelings, at once, who could explain this to me wave
Now I think better and understand.
Loving Very Purely and Passionatedly.
On Adoration is so Good. But there's Nothing as Beautiful the path of your tonified skin, body and soul.
I can only listen to philosophic words as meaningful sounds coming from your lips. It's a quite wave geek mix, but its True.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:51 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

I do admit that when I'm on those questions (now have to develope a little more and systematic ways and write), the human emotions in me do really change a little, but I'm so happy the same. I mean, I'm not thinking about embraces, hugs, kisses or other Beautiful things, but I'm also happy.
Though, immediately finished, I am Coming back again to it.
I Love You!!
Well, in fact, it's in my mind for all of the intellectual process, I Swear.
(oh my, my coherence did fail, "haciendo agua por todos lados" Embarassed Laughing Smile ).
Loving so Much!!
Have You seen, did You see my brain?! geek - Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile
OK, I can admit it, as long as the pretty of my face does not get a little piece of devaluation on its well deserved REcognizing. Because I Want You to LIke my body and face too, have to Admit Embarassed action smiley tongue smiley

ps: what a Very Good Day!! Oh my what a Hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:33 am

Hi,

I was not obviously making propositions by last post. Bonds are clear. As solid and as horizon too. I've Got it Very Clear, and Very Healthily Interiorized in Mind and Heart, and Soul.

ps: today I've got a Funeral at night and connected to all my problems (spying in my house, neighbours -I'm NEVER surrendering to accepting this doing, NEVER!-, and problems of the world and all), I'm not the "alegría de la huerta" today, exactly. It's Important to me. For many Reasons I'm not sharing but that it's obvious to figure out not much different to what many could be feeling.
God Bless, on the Loving.
Normal, undramatic, and Energized (but many days Big Concentration, even when not reading, just walking, etc.; today Easy, Consciently, Adapting myself to my Biorhythms, Normal).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:00 pm

cheers Hi!! cheers
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley

going on a calm brutality of working. Uff, really tired. Going out for a while. Quite Needing.
cheers sunny Together Always, Loving Forever sunny cheers
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   

Back to top Go down

Philosophical thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next