Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To my Goddess of Beauty!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13606

PostSubject: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:38 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile 

Only commenting. Feels better, like objective terms that, in fact, are Expressing Much More, than talking very intimacy terms.
This is:
to me your most beautiful looks were in "Sahara". Of All.
I would not even "change" these actual looks for no other one, including those "extenuating to eyes" Smile Smile from Movie.
Then, Figure out How I'm Feeling before last Pictures!! action smiley 
flower What an Energy from the inside of the Heart!! flower 
flower I'm Yours!! flower 
party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 

ps: Wow, Amazing. Breathtaking. "Simply".
tongue smiley party smiley hasi party smiley tongue smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Hi,
cheers love smiley cheers 

and the Meaning from All is simply Exquisite, so Good, God Bless!
Beautiful till hurting for the Beauty, the Meaning too.
Wow!!!
Thank You, in the name of Love!
Brooke, oh, Brooke, You're Extraordinary. It's Enough to Look into Your Eyes, but You also Prove to me it's True!! action smiley 
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:09 am

Hi, my Adored of Mine,
Smile Smile 

Today had Very Good night. Probably, because of Happy for have been able to Watch that Video, 24:53 time long, from "Wie", for Women and Enterprise.
Very Inspirational.
Probably, for not being able to See Your Face, I could Listen to Words better than usual (not intentioned, just someway Captured by Your Beauty -as Human Person I am). I Truly Liked Very Much! tongue smiley cheekey smiley action smiley 
And in the last seats two People I Know. A Gentleman and a Lady that at some moment sat next to him. I have Seen in some other Place!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

Today will take the time for rest in the morning, and may be some more but not much more, for going to University, it's near.
I Do Feel Peace right here, my Heart.
Someday I WANT to See You again. I Know it will be Possible, counting with all factors about it. You're my Heart.
After finishing Video Talked about, I Wanted More. Time runs so fast when it's anything about You.
To me, there's no Beauty as Yours action smiley 
And my Feelings for You... Oh, my.
flower Love You and Love You Very Much!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile 
cheers flower cheers 

My mind is working 170% today. Controlling Work, Listening to Music, and Coming from time to time.
I've written a poem, short, in less than minutes.
I'm Dedicating.
Though I can not understand yet what happened in 2009 (from the moment many things were so easy to do), and, to be True, what's the matter about All Here, I'm Very Inspired and Feeling Well. Good!
As All, "when You Touch me, Love, I become a king".
Poem, fine.
El vespre s'ajorna durant hores
quan el seu rostre pren la llum
que el sol va regalar a la lluna,
un dia llunyà de tardor daurada.
Com a regal d'amor quasi adúlter,
de part de l'astre rei enamorat
d'uns ulls de foc de plata i vent,
a la bellesa perdurable i eterna.

I admit I use to be too focused in ending with "eternal" word in poems.
It's Inertial, but as it fits, in my point of view, and as poems are Different visions about Beauty, I'm OK about it.
Love You!!
flower love smiley flower 

ps: If You don't Feel Good, I'd cry action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Hi!!
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

Goddess of Beauty and Angel of Love, to me  action smiley ( wave Shocked ).
Some Songs are Good, but not completely definying Feelings for each time; that's Impossible, We're Individual, but Atmosphere Does Fit to my Emotions.
For Today, I'm Exhaustively Focused in the Sensuality of You...
And in the text I've posted, for All around it for the Global Sense. Motivated, Pulled, Inspired, Energized, Moved, Touched, Excited...
Well, later going to post some more modificated version. It's Important. It's Important, I Know. I could wait till publishing, if Possible, after doctorating; but what if... anything. To me, it's too Precious, this Sharing.
And, Very Important, I Want to Dedicate to You. Like a little kingdom of sublimated Sexuality, at your feet. Like dying into You, for each time, by the Sense of the completed Light Involved with this Playing.
See in a while, quite Calmy Excited the Loving!
cheers Cool Loving You, Completely, in the Heart Cool cheers 
 flower party smiley hasi love smiley hasi party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Mon May 12, 2014 12:33 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Dedicating Efforts, because of Your Inspiration and because I Love You!!
cheers party smiley  cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

"Rorty (a) y Habermas (b), diferencias en su razón discursiva:

1) Antirrepresentacionalismo radical, “antirrealismo” del giro pragmático-lingüístico (a); frente al reconocimiento de una realidad física precategorizada como fundamento necesario del acuerdo sobre la verdad cognoscible (b)
2) Eliminación de la noción del “deber ser” (a); frente al idealismo de la comunicación bajo deberes formales pragmatísticos, normativos y racionales (b)
3) Retrospectiva racional histórica como medio ético del hombre para el progreso moral (a); frente a la vertiente prospectivista del desarrollo pragmático-formal de la razón comunicativa hacia la verdad, ésta en sentido ideal dentro de la ética del discurso racional y moral (b)
4) Idea del progreso moral y cognitivo por medio del instrumento de la persuasión (valor del arte y la literatura) (a); frente a la razón comunicativa, pragmàtica-lingüistizada, como único elemento de progreso general a través de la justificación racional formalizada en un sentido ideal (b)
5) Un contextualismo autoafirmante y explícitamente etnocéntrico, cuyos principios atematizables de caràcter fundamental (y biológico-instrumental) son la honestidad y la sinceridad (a); frente al univeresalismo habermasiano de la verdad normativa-epistémica, alcanzada por medio de la aplicación de la pragmàtica comunicativa
6) Eliminación de los límites diferenciadores entre el discurso orientado a la comunicación y el discurso con fines estratégicos –morales- (objetivismo “epistematizante” radical, propio de un neodarwinismo pragmatizado, para Habermas, ilegítimo en sede de su razón comunicativa) (a); frente a la plena diferenciación entre ambos, en que resulta la plena iletimidad de los fines no exclusivamente comunicativos en la teoría de la acción comunicativa (b)
7) Postura neodarwinista (a); frente a un naturalismo “´debil” (b). En el primer caso, esta tesis no constituye un intento de fundamentación ontológica (noción inexistente en la tesis rortiana), pero sí en el segundo.
Cool Idea de que la verdad es el uso pragmático-lingüístico de la misma, siguiendo al segundo Wittgenstein (a); frente a la idea de que la verdad es el resultado normativizado de un proceso formal racional de caràcter idealmente universal (b)

Problemas a elucidar sobre las teorías de Rorty y de Habermas:

1) Rorty elimina la noción del “deber ser” y también la noción de universalidad humana. Ambas se hallan directamente relacionadas, en un punto inicial central de la “conceptualidad explicativa de la realidad de conexión en red; mental, teórica y real”. La opción moral es apriorística respecto de la opción cognitiva, y debe constituir su guía en el intento de delimitación cognitiva-emocional de la razón “integral”. El “deber ser” es de carácter humanista universal, y tiene su base filosófica en la tesis moral cosmopolita kantiana.
2) Habermas cae en un problema de circularidad argumentativa lógica “simple” en su reconstrucción de la razón (paso de la sede de la consciencia a la sede del discurso universal), y su intento de fundamentación ontológica, el naturalismo “débil”, no soluciona este problema. La normatividad ontológica de la razón no puede fundamentarse en su delimitación meramente formal, sino que requiere un planteamiento filosófico global de los conceptos y de las categorías cognitivas y morales".
 flower  love smiley  flower 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Thu May 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi!!
cheekey smiley  Smile flower Smile cheekey smiley 

Not many wills for Descartes Diary.
And not because the possibility You've been saying that I'm Pretty (She's Beautiful!) as Natalie Portman  Mad ( Smile Smile Smile ), but because this time, for Pictures and Talks (Sounds Good: "Pictures and Talks" -True, talking only about sound, Important, something ancestral I think, like Music, You Know it too, "olela" -in my case, also, "líala"  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).  Because They Attract my Attention Too Much Focusedly.
But, as long as I'm a Professional ( Smile Smile Smile ), I'm Doing my Task.
Sharing ( scratch - Laughing Smile ):
1) About what I said on the Need Human have for Going on under uncertainty circumstances (when I talked about Truth for Rorty and Habermas), two pieces from the Meditations (unfortunetely titled as "purely" metaphysical  Smile  Laughing  Smile ):
"En consecuencia, conozco que en esto, como en otras cosas semejantes, me he acostumbrado a pervertir y confundir el orden de la naturaleza, porque esos sentimientos o percepciones de los sentidos, que no me han sido dados sino para mostrar a mi espíritu las cosas que son convenientes o perjudiciales al compuesto de que forma parte y son para sus fines bastante claros y distintos, los uso para concer inmediatamente la esencia y naturaleza de los cuerpos, que están fuera de mi, aun cuando, ciertamente, nada pueden senseñarme que no sea muy oscuro y confuso."
Related to this, he talks about facts as seeing stars on the sky as points of ligth, not knowing about the size, or the fact of different sizes depending on the distance from the object visualized.
And the last piece of Meditations:
"Pero la necesidad de nuestros asuntos nos obliga muchas veces a decidirnos, antes de haber hecho esos minuciosos exámenes; y hay que confesar que la vida humana inclina mucho al error en las cosas particulares; en resumen, que es preciso reconocer que nuestra naturaleza es harto  feble y dispone de fuerzas bien escasas".
Not today, I'd add to this end ( Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile ).

Also, related to this Modern concept of Human as Integrated Reason, this:
"Primero he sentido que tenía cabeza, manos, pies y demás miembros que componen este cuerpo...".
He's using Senses.  Although, for instrumentalizing his methode, he's rejecting them.  Not so easy to separate, but not so easy to accept, by the thinking, the real not separation.  Reason on tradition, culture... but something else, evolutive: the belief is needed for us as something adequated to cartesian reason.  There's a survival reason, for this our perspective on things and our behaviour along with them, in existence.  Instrumental Reason, Rejected by Horkheimer and Adorno, is Necessary.  
Difficulties come when we get into social living.  There're structural conditions in our nature for that too.  Complementing themselves, though it's difficult sometimes.  Only need to look at politics world and its discussions.

Another one good: "(...) considerando la máquina del cuerpo humano como una obra de Dios, cuyuo fin es ejecutar todos los movimientos que suele haber en el cuerpo...".
He worked and investigated very much on bodies, already as a modern anthropologic forensic, and did know quite well about its  physiological functioning.  He separated "spirit" and "body", connected (he does not talk about it in the book) in the brain by "glándula pineal".  For this, could understand body as that.  It's about Conceptuality and Perspective, Making Up Reality.
For "ending" on this Big Historical Subject:
His main proves for the existing of physical bodies (his words) were;
1) they're the object of geometrical demonstrations
2) our body goes on physical reality, and that means something
3) God would not lie to us till that point, it's just that we're not perfect and finite for Knowing

About 1), he says those demonstrations are in mind, not coming from nature.  Very platonic.  They're there as intuitive and, more, as learnt knowledge.  He separates things again, and situates geometry truths in the world of spirit.
About 2), it's Amazing, his Development related to some kind of precocious evolutionist adaption!
Well, these are maing things!
 action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Razz Smile 

Thank You for the number of views I've found when coming to this Subject.
Brooke, I'm very  study and Calm but I Adore You  action smiley 
 flower cheers Razz cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley Razz cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Smile party smiley I've been constructing for "deconstructing" walls  party smiley Smile 
 cheers love smiley cheers 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5JQ1JTsJ4k
It's Great Song to me, though I know it's a little  wave geek posting in this context. The deconstructive functionality, I think, does come also from it.
I did use to like it, Very Positive and Highly Energizing (and Very Funn too) mode. Did never understand English words, but the Music... Wow!; and the names do fit!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdoFqktvbc0 (Speechless!!)

cheekey smiley hasi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7bdfyXVjU  hasi cheekey smiley 

I Love You!!  action smiley cheekey smiley 
 cheers flower love smiley flower cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I Do Really Like your sophisticated/for the classy city side, so Much.
Sexy, Beautiful, Lovely, Smart... I See the Human Universe in You, it is so Very True action smiley
I think this may be the reasoned but unconscient ("I don't know why I Love You, I Just Love You") causes for Loving You so Eternally Much, to my brain and heart. I don't like to think about it very much, losing poetry of Feelings, and I feel some bad because it's like making Love something that could be tested and measured, and I don't believe in that, as You Know well, by my theories.
I Love and Embrace so Easy and Happy the Bright and Successful Brooke Shields! action smiley
And from the first time. I'm a surrendered Admirer of You, Always! But it gets Personal, well we just talk about the core of my heart ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
Going to task, I Dream of Touching You so; taking Care of You.
I'm Happy and Energized!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:17 am

Hi. I Love You!!
flower love smiley flower

I went to sleep speechless and I'm waking up more ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
You're Looking so Heavenly Wonderful! cheekey smiley Exclamation
I don't know which one/s I am going to post, because They are All Magnificient to eyes.
You can figure out my cheekey smiley Shocked party smiley for the fact I did not notice You're wearing a necklace and a jewell till I did read it. Yes! wave Smile
Pure Soul's Inspiration, it's like time did not change anything!!
Today I did even sleep better than usual, and that's something because I use to sleep well. I did not know how to get up from my bed, for how much Sleep Razz cheekey smiley I was.
Yes, wave tongue smiley
flower I'm Adoring You, I am Loving You so flower
cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley '
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:42 pm

Hi,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkA7qNQhp2g
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Loving and Adoring, Brooke!!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi flower love smiley flower hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:42 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

And now the last one, for good time in the morning. I let my Imagination fly, and say, how Beautiful to my ears ( Very Happy Razz Embarassed Smile ) some names I've found.
You're Beautiful and Bright.
The Voice in the Movie Brings a Perfect Sense to the Character. I Liked it Very Much! action smiley
I Love You!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:00 pm

action smiley cheekey smiley
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAexqM72hfI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY3mltFyUAg
cheers tongue smiley hasi sunny hasi tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi,

only one second.
This Beloved Song (I did forget to mention the Song from Jan Jacques "Mamá" was another hit from my Childhood, but quite far from this other one; it was not intentioned, True, though probably subconscience influenced me for forgetting it Embarassed Laughing )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzxAfLZXWyY
Now I Know who was Talking about.
My Mom.
Yes, She started Working so soon after my birth, and quite soon too my Beloved second Sister was Born, and She Working More...
I was not feeling any negative jealousy to my Mother or Sisters, but some Feeling of Losing I've Just Understood, I Swear Right Now it was the First Time It Came Totally Conscient to my Mind and Heart, How I Was MISSING Her Touch!
I'll not tell this to Her. She's Got too many Worries for adding this One. The Fact I've not been Able to Erase Better and More of those Worries (Printed on Fire on my Heart since Very Kid!), including the ... money (it could not be so difficult to give me a chance for scripts or any other thing, when you knew there was nothing else to say about romantic Love; by some talk; you all have been so Very Cruel and Insensitive to me on this, but it's OK and almost Forgiven now, well maybe sometimes not that much, when I Look at Her or Think of Her), it's Been another Big Source for the Sensation of Failing to my Life. I Do Still Have Hope for Change this, by my own hand (the scripts were not on my mind when I came for the first time, I SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED, it was Vero who started to talk about it).
Fortunetely, any movie She may see will be able to be understand for this meaning by Her.
God Bless! Wish We Have a Good and Civilized Night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Hi, Good Sweetness and Good Adoring, Brooke!! cheekey smiley " Shocked " Smile
The second emoticon, between "comillas" * does mean that I do also know to talk!!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile
sunny party smiley sunny

*comerte, "by kisses", es lo que yo quisiera hacer!!
This was a travel to the past and coming, like back to future, by the "perfectible" past.
I did also remember today that I came to NY with the right leg injured, True. I had been making the bed up (this is True Smile Razz Laughing Razz )...
Now letters did get out of the screen, what I wrote.
It's OK because I was in that bounce for the closed and not solved sexual tension.
Starting over.
I came injured for some bad moves done, because of nerves for the close travel to NY. But to be True, it was the time in my life when being physically truly injured, real contracture maybe little breaking in calf and even over the knee too; when I was more resistent to pain, while walking and doing things. the endorphines for the "Happiness" (David on a ride bike!!) made the job for me.
You're Perfectly "eatable" by soft touches and kisses in those Videos of the day.
See later and for All of the Time. Hope someday We'll Meet and Touch again.
Till then, Your Existence, and the Vision and the Knowing from You is a Real Source of Pure and Joyful Energy and Sense.
flower action smiley love smiley action smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:45 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Came only for some Nice fun, on the transcending Touch!!
If I don't see any new Picture, I'll understand You're Feeling and Thinking that, for Sure and Absolutely Certain, I am the Most Beautiful, Handsome, Honest, Brilliant and Heavenly Man and Person You've ever Seen and You'll ever be able to See for Life and Beyond!!
action smiley Smile
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

Loving!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers

ps: and me Working Good too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:10 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Explossions inside of the chest I'm feeling.
Today, well yesterday, ones are TOO MUCH TOUCHING AND BEAUTIFUL, and those from the Playing and Performing in the Circus, with William Shatner (I guess this one does have a good level of Energy too!), are Representing the Energy of the Goddess You Really Are.
Big Hug God Bless Adoration!!
Wishing Very Good Weekend Everybody!
Brooke I Love You... I Love You!!
flower  cheers  sunny  love smiley  sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To my Goddess of Beauty!   

Back to top Go down

To my Goddess of Beauty!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1