Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharing some photo with you my friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Shocked Very Happy
love smiley Are You waiting for something? love smiley
Smile flower Smile
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

study

flower Ah, Good Love!! OK!! PROMISE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile party smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:04 pm

flower And this Time is for Real about Good Happy Pictures from Childhood, I Swear, You'll See. Not only little Handsome but also Happy Funny, You'll See, my Angel of Mine!!
I' Search for Nicest Happy Pictures and will Post for You!!
I Love You!!!! flower
flower love smiley flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:22 am

Brooke, Family,

it's True I have still not been shooted for any picture, but I will.
Lazy Real.
But Now, for last events, YOU BROOKE ANGEL COMING TO ME, I am Motivated.
Childish and Child too.
I said and I'll do.
But by now, posting a picture from dinner we made to say good-by to our Beloved Boss, who was retiring.
Here Pere and Pep. And me. If they knew, probably would hit me. But well, I think privacy is safe Here.
My naturality for picture is already (or not already) completely gone, but it's Nice Picture.
They Good Workmates, and Friends. We Shared Many Good Times.
Hope You Like, Brooke.
love smiley I Love You Very Much, Very Much Angel and Lady of Mine!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Jubilaci_n_Gran_Jefe_dgpindus_IMG_3888

We All had a Very Good Day, but just posting mine. Very Happy (yes, yes, teeth) I Enjoyed the Day.
Smile Laughing Smile

I Want to LIVE, Brooke, because You are Real.
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 am

Brooke,
Smile Smile

now it's Familiar Fun.
Imagine what would happen if this regular middle-age men, waiting for their dinner as already only PRIORITARY stuff, Saw this GODDESS Walking in front of them.
geek tongue smiley geek tongue smiley geek tongue smiley ...

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Emmys_slide_249531_1494331_free
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley

love smiley It's just that I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley

And, at the same time, Now I've Got some kind of script for next pictures. INSPIRING for this Natural model who is me.
Smile Laughing Smile

I've Had a lot of Fun Doing this. Putting Together these Two Worlds like this.
It's been INNOCENT and it's been BEAUTIFUL to me.
Hope You Liked it, my All.
I Love You!! My Heart.. ( Razz / tongue smiley )
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Posting all I've got from last time.

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20121102_174317 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20121102_174442 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20121102_174522 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20121102_175006 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20121102_175307 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20121102_175440 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20121102_175528 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20121102_175611 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20121102_175742

And now I'm taking a look at them too, because haven't done since right after the shooting.
Brooke, not Paul Newman or Rock Hudson, but Truly Know You'll Like.
Why?
action smiley Because it's Who I am!! action smiley
I Love You, Lady!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi again, what a work to do. I don't like that much, but well...
Don't think very "news", exactly ( Wink ), but well, I gave my word about.
flower flower flower

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0002

This is mother and uncle, well red haired. There's another one from my uncle that is FUNNIEST EVER IN LIFE, but I did not find, I'll do. I honestly think Mother looks a lot like Kathy Holmes in this picture. NICE!

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0003

Here disguise made by mother, she felt so proud. I liked because playing with the sword, that finally broke by hitting againts places as played, some childy tough. So fun. This was my father's car.

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0004

I had to wait until well made 14 years to have my own working sword ( Very Happy Laughing ), but till then did all I could. With permission, always, of course.
I don't think built anything at all by that time. But Efforts I Do Know Appreciate Now. Smile

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0005

Father's car and trycicle. I Wanted to Go Everyone, Known or Unknown, but I have to understand it was more difficult than I had thought at first time. Wink

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0006

Here (remember the other picture from same context?) I was free from ladies or husbands pressure. Free on my own and my music (dancing for this).

I'll make three posts by 5 pictures each one (some Nice and also for size of post).
love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0007

Here with my R-12 old car. So many funny moments, and some other dangereous ones ( Rolling Eyes ). Fortunetely not so many ones. Please, Always Remember to REspect Traffic Laws and People Lifes.
This was the day coming from Zaragoza, military exams.

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0008

(just called for dinner, I'm in a hurry; HURRAY! Laughing Smile Very Happy ).
This picture is from summer's daddish. Not sure if expression was for concentration on the sea and rocks, for angry day or just for family's policy. It's Nice to me to See. Smile

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0009

She was very NICE AND BRIGHT WORKMATE. We entered together at working. God Bless. Her Husband passed away, I knew the other day, and I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS. IT HURT TO KNOW. GOOD FAMILY GUY.
Obviously, I had drank some, and All. Nothing else happened.

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0011

Beloved Nani. I had been exercising. Not very correct ways. I was muscled, but not much brained.
How Nice to See Her again!
flower
love smiley

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0010

Photo Made only to Post Here, at beggining of 2009. Well, this was All Photographer and me could do that day.
Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0012

Here some drunk too. Two Brothers Truly Appreciated me, so Much.
You see I was not very excited ( Wink Smile ), but more like trying to stay Razz for camera and for "History".
Looking at some other places, not camera, faces were more like different. Some geek , maybe.

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0013

No words! Smile

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0014

Oops. Don't like ordering very much now, but I said as it came, and I do.
That time was more thinner and out of shape than ever in youth times. More dedicated to "those things".
I used to bring people (girls) to my house (all were going away for me, it's True).
Not sure who did this one. Rolling Eyes ( cheers Exclamation )

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Escanear0015

Father.
Loved.
Now that not "insultan", I can post.
flower True Love for Animals! Real! flower
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 IMG_20130310_WA0000

Here's another one. Nothing planned, True. A Friend wanted to be shooted this way, and I did the same. Was Truly Feeling Very Good, and after doing thought it would fit someway. But not much Focused on meanings at this time, this New Period of Nice Talks.
Well, my Mother and my little Sister do not agree with me about, but well, what the, it's mine.
Smile Smile Smile

ps: some Wink about time!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi computer is going not well.
At this time, thinking it's probably not from technic problems, but something more, but it's OK.
Maybe it's just my imagination.
Well, I don't care.
You See How Patient I've become, will take the time it take!
Smile Smile Smile

Something that has also changed is this looking of mine, to myself. Oh my! Smile
The Truth is that some extrapounds (solutionable) and years with eyeglasses and studies... Made its work.
I'll take some more, eyes more opened next ones! Shocked Laughing
Seeing How my face has changed through years, Very. Honestly, think it was more attractive before, but well, it is what it is and I'm Proud of Time gone by, Alive; and my inner World is much better too.
That last thing is the Most Important One!
Going to make two posts, some oldies and the last "8th Marvellous Ones".
geek
Listening to some oldies too, Inspiring time. Habermas and Friends are waiting for me! Smile Wink

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Salva] Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20130505_191516 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20130505_195746 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20130505_195412 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20130519_183320

Now going to make second post!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi,

second one Today. Don't listen to me about pounds. Important is Healthy, but "beauty" (I have to use " this time Laughing ) canons already Influence us all, at the very least, subconscious affecting appreciating.
I am Embarassed , as Always I am "centered" any terms, but pictures are OK, what the...
Here We go. My sister has centered face in some (specially one with some curved "happiness" line geek ).
Now the Embarassed I feel is more "essential" than before. I've become a letters man True project, I See very clear when facing selfvision and how I faced pictures. Change: Mature Focusing, Perspective on Life.
OBVIOUSLY, all I'm saying is about my own Person.
Yes, I am!
Laughing Wink Smile

Totally, as human, candid and sincere, not afraid. Posting already all I have.
Caring also very little about how it sounds what i'm saying. It's me.
EXPRESSING GOOD EMOTION WAS THE REASON. I THINK I DID. I Feel Well!

At this time of the post I am BORED, VERY!!!!! Computer is the lowest day. OK. All beauty has a price. Laughing

And the poupurri of music I'mmaking is totally surrealistic. scratch wave
Now getting some more moved. Fun. As Chandler Bing, I Like some Songs of Wham Very Much!
And for the "speed" of computer... Oh my, it Helps. What a Process. I'd Prefer to Write, in one time, a master work.
wave
The most colaborating computer day.

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Salvas Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Salvador Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20130519_161740 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20130519_161919 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20130519_161946 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20130519_161946 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Salvad Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20130519_162138 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20130519_162522
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Hi!! action smiley 
Smile Smile 

I know I've looked better, but Like these pictures. Good Feelings! Eyes got Light, still, Full of Life!!

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20131007_182200 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 20131007_182526

The other day it's True I could not, but maybe had not patience enough for uploading the web. Well, here Tried.
flower Peace and Love, in Heart!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:41 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I'm ready  Smile Laughing Smile 

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 The_big_caves_IMG_20140216_WA0007 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 The_big_caves_IMG_20140216_WA0004 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 The_big_caves_IMG_20140216_WA0006 Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 The_big_caves_IMG_20140216_WA0005

Not the best caves of my land, but I had never gone. It was Interesting, and I was having fun. Not so  Very Happy wave  for the "wild" call as I had thought, about my looking there. Left leg on the rock... Probably inconscious expression of painful ankle, True, and some fun too.
Sharing from the Heart, Brooke party smiley action smiley 
 flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:36 am

Hi,

the Pictures and some Videos Made me Laughing Smile
As You can See, though the geek impossible to hide, I'm respecting the order of things, and posting in the right place.  
Here they are.
Papá noel de veranito or Papito de verano, combined, it's because You can see the white beard, the white hair on the chest and the ex-t-shirt made something impossible to be named, what about a "freshy", from the word fresh scratch geek Rolling Eyes
Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Papa_noel_de_veranito_or_Papito_de_verano_IMG_20
Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Papa_noel_de_veranito_or_Papito_de_verano_II_IMGAnalizing, I'd say that I think it's looking very massive, well, relativistic terms; the space around the neck-shoulder and the amplitude of the chest.  There's something real on it, but I think it's the effect of the perspective.  You can see I did leave muscles totally relaxed, expressing Friendly tongue smiley
Hope they may find Nice to see and funny (in my not so expressive performing; though I think I could make that way too).  That's all about.
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Oh my, this guy looks like pregnant Laughing Smile geek lol! party smiley
Actually much more "guapet", i see on the mirror (less pounds though not obsessed, only for lighter exerciser for better exercising and, global terms, for better health).
CAme for this concept (I am on truly very good connected explanations on hollistic and athomistic, explaining the correspondence to this supposedly oppositioners mutual; and for justifying of the using of science in philosophy, even ontologic terms from Godel: philosophy is objectivated, them it's a system of propositions, then conjunction of them, then Godel; and also for reasons of very visible sense and... I am just wave Exclamation for the whole thing, true):
"El teorema de incompletitud de Gödel establece que ninguna teoría consistente, con un número finito de axiomas recursivamente enumerable (en un lenguaje por lo menos tan potente como la aritmética), puede incluir todos las proposiciones verdaderas. Sin embargo, la aritmética es una teoría completable añadiendo un conjunto de aximas infinito y no recursivo."
But when you're making this, you're making axiomes everything, some ontologic identity to the same conjuntion of elements (I know there're mathematic demonstrations about the "transinfinite" conjuntions of elements, but this is only for the LANGUAGE, not identifying to Logic as Metastructure for the Mind Universal -at our reach, I mean, not denying there can be more; as paradoxes, etc. do prove-, of Mathematics).
Then, this is not the logic we're using for the life and our minds, where infinite is "just" infinite.
If we talk about infinite axiomes and not recursivity this is what we're doing. It's a paradox, mathematic at once, to say the opposite to what I say. And what I say may be considered as a paradox for the proved mathematical (not real) existence of transinfinites conjunctions of elements.
And by, the way, ontologic terms, also, if we talk about infinite we can only use the recursivity, because infinite itself is a symbol. Then, the ontologic paradox again.
Conclusion: the order of the "being" can not be "logically" supressed from the logic systems without a price: Godel not completed conjunctions of elements. Because symbol can only be understood in terms of the being, our reason.
Then, if we need our reason for developing mathematics concepts, meaning they're not enough by themselves, this means the being is necessary for making "complete".
But complete does need the symbol. And the symbol does only need not only logics but also "the feeling of knowing" and transcending at once (all connected, in fact, in brain and in its evolution).
Then, we're going back to the same problems Russell did find when getting focused in logic for mathematics and in only semantics as conjuntions of elements from the logic of first order, which does mean, in all these cases, the supression of the being. He found the problems that come from the fact mathematics is a language (what I explained the other day, the problems from the "theory of the defined descriptions"...), and, also, from what I've just explained right now for a more global concept of total understanding, hollistic one.
I think it's not that bad for a not mathematician guy geek tongue smiley hasi

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:39 am

Yeah, like after 60 ones more Wink action smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZOhvUbCjjg
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

Working very much.
Have to say that the repetition of the first post was only accidental, as long as the forum was low, I pushed two times the key and this was all. No intention.
On Heidegger critic. I had no other choice.
For constructivity, not fighty. Habermas Resuls Helping very much, as Lévinas too.
Be OK and Fine.
Big Good Hug Loving for Eternity!!
Seeing action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:37 pm

Brutal efforts on philosophy that are key and all payed work actualized.
A person like me, stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work, what is happening?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing some photo with you my friends
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4