Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharing some photo with you my friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Hola from the other side the Same Place!!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, just Wanted to Express my Love and my Admiration and my Respect, by the KINDEST ways I can, from the Best Place I could find in me, at the very least for picturing! Wink Smile

[IMG=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img854/9711/12082011212.th.jpg][/IMG] Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 12082011219.th

This Time, Actually, I am Feeling I can Honestly end this post by
I Love You, for Eternity!!
love smiley love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 13062011526.th

Hola, this is the photo You had already seen! cheers cheers
Smile flower Smile

I Love You, much more tender than looks may show up to You!! You are my Angel!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: God Bless You and All of You! We See tomorrow, and Dream of You Tonight All Night!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Ah, the last coming, the third and enough! Rolling Eyes
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Brooke, You would be MINE in Heaven, Tonight!!
Well, at the very least I am Mine in Your Eyes, me myself mine is good, better said, GOOOOOD Wink Like a Star @ heaven , because then I can Give You Me!!
It's the best Gift of All I have!! wave
Smile Smile

My Half of my Complete Soul, that's what You are!! flower
And the Highest and Impossible to Hand le Passion of Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:51 am

And I'll try to start again to enjoy how People around live, their homes, their relationships, Children... All those things around I almost forgot, for the Pressure from this Place, because I am too Emotional!
God Bless this Place and All of Us!
I am coming back to my Origen, when I Had Hope on me, just as me myself!
I can Do it!
God Bless You!
AND GOD BLESS BROOKE SHIELDS AND ALL OF HER, FOR ETERNITY IN MY PRAYERS AND MY MEMORIES AND MY HEART!
love love smiley flower

PS: I do not think I will ever write my memories, so Important me Smile Smile Smile , but I Have a lot of things to Say for Good!
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Hello Again!
Please, do not change number, 5 or 6, but not less or more!
The next path had to be to Look at my own Picture.
It had to be the most Relaxing and Putting Down "the thing" (in mind I mean) of All.
But affraid , Imagine How I am in this Moment that I'm Starting to cheekey smiley
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I am going FESTER THAN THE LIGHT!
POR EL AMOR DE..! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:13 pm

And as I Love You this Way, my blood is not fulfilled by cellular beings sometimes I think, it's like You Were Feeding my Life as I Walk, or Run or Dream or Life!!
Your Life and All of Your Life, my RESPECT FOR YOU AND MY ETERNAL LOVE!!
I Swear I'll Know to Stay in my place: it's an Honor, and so INSPIRATIONAL as Making Place for Love in the Soul! flower
God Bless You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:56 am

Hola! cheekey smiley
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Here I am again for a while, Mr. Weight! Smile
Coming from "Pedaso de Mascho" stuff and here, surrendered by People, and quite wave quiet and Fine!
When talked about Big People Passing away yesterday, was talking about the fact We All Have the Big Advantatge that is to Know the Truth so Much Long Time Ago before that moment. IT'S SO GOOD!
Epic from poems of mine:
Brooke, I Love You more than ever. Have no material ways to come again so soon again there, but will Come back Anyway, even just to See the City Deserves the effort.
I Love You!!
Will try to post photos of mine with People. I do not look as "chuleta" as when younger, so Good and Improved!
This Love is Made and it's Unbreakable, Whatever happens; even if I can never meet You again, this Love is MADE ON STONE AND HEART INTO THE SOUL FOR ETERNITY!!
There, this Love will can Always Live!!
I am not Feeling Dissapointed. I SWEAR NOT AT ALL. I SWEAR!
I AM BETTER THAN EVER, ON MY DIRECTION TO WHERE I DO BELONG DEPENDING ON THE FACT WHICH IS TO BEING BORN HERE AND IN THIS TIME!!
All for Better FOREVER!!
All it's looking so Innocent to me, even the possibility You may still be Angry with me!!
LOVE IS ALL AROUND!
Well, I'll post some photos. And if You still do not Like them, if You still do not Fall in Love with me, I'll post some of any actor or writer or anybody You may want, and I'll say they are mine. Very Happy Smile
And later will make me up to Look the same but on my own way.
And when You compare, You'll must Love me!!
Laughing
No, no; that's not real, some fun!
Today studies at 18:00 pm, at university.
Teachers like when I look at them and talk to them those ways: COMUNICATION!
I HAVE SO MUCH INTEREST; I WILL ACHIEVE ALL I WANTED IN LIFE, AS THINKING HUMAN BEING; WHO TRULY HAS A HEART FULFILLED WITH LOVE!!
BELIEVE me, Please!!
I Love You, Brooke, Lady of my Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I am Vibrating more than ever! Much more than glasses boy in "Beat it" Michael's Video Song! Wink Smile flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Hola, Brooke!
Smile flower Smile

I wanted to post from family birthday and also with friends. Can only post the first, but Friends will also post (as soon as I know how to translate informatical idiomes Mad ; oh my, me and computers Smile ).
Anyway, Here's Family!
Smile Smile

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Th_599064339_07102011341_122_134lo
Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Th_599418163_07102011350_122_63lo

Please, listen, they do not know that they are Here! If you don't say, I will not say!
party smiley party smiley flower
Smile Smile

Brooke!
love smiley love smiley

Good time, good heartS; my heart is good! and some wave !
You're in the deepest and most beautiful place of my soul! You are my TRUE LOVE FOR ETERNITY!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:16 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

You could See me in Person, I could See You in Person, We Both See each other in Person..
And I am studying "therapeutical" philosophy, and I am doing Good Works, and tomorrow a day Free to study calm; and You Look so Beautiful, so Beautiful.
And it's Beautiful Life!
Maybe for too long worried on my looks (does not worry that much, I Swear, but, Angel, without plattforms -yours Very Happy Laughing Smile Smile - I think I am almost as tall as You, maybe one or two cms, but not so important at all), now I am taking some vacation on it.
It feels so Relaxing and Good.
It's different from last years. I used to "close" looks, as something to keep appart as much as I could. Not good. Now I just Feel Comfortable with those of mine, as I am wearing those "heavy" tonned looks Smile Very Happy
Just comfortable about it.
Focused on Growing Up, so Much Uppppppp Smile flower Smile , Love, Good Fun and studies; and Caring of course.
I will achieve the place where studies do not take me appart from reality.
Conceptual World is like another World to me, and ATTRACTS AND ATTRACTS me.
But, Now I've got under and over my skin, and IT HELPS, HOW IT HELPS!!
Yesterday at night I could Feel this new moves from me.
Taking off the purely conceptual world to Reality, and by the Light of this Dream Come True!!
I Love YOU SO MUCH!!
love smiley love smiley

SO MUCH, MY LOVELY SWEET ANGEL OF MINE! Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Hello again!
Smile flower Smile

Last time for today.
There're things I do not like at all to make fun at all.
Or there're things impossible to be understood.
It's Nature.
I've been swimming on it for my life.
Well, but I can hardly understand! Smile Smile
And the fact it still happens, puts me at Mad levels, to be True.
And Yes, I can Handle Suffering of mine and of others, but it really Hurts the same. If you were trying to Know for sure.
Do you still need more proves?

Brooke=LOVE!
Brooke=Your pain is Mine!

So, I have to have Fun Here!
Sorry, the power of some images in some context You Know Disturbs me very Much.
I am Supposedly surrendered by friends.
So?

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

Aay, Brooke.
Problems I had did not come from literal "asses" (or "eses" in spanish); but more from feeling... You know.
And How Long: Forgotten. Under the land. Down.
And the hardest thing to my mind to be understood.
And to have to feel supposedly guilty for something. More Loneliness for the mind.
And video-fights.
Argh, I become Twisted Evil when fights. But that was yesterday.
It depended, Much more Mainly, on the context.
You were There, and so Many People Around.
It was not a karate "vengeance" I talked about, but I felt really " Mad "
Now I See what I Did Wrong.
But I did not See Connection.
Then I had to be opened, my eyes.
Later, fights made me Understand How Bright Storms can make me become.
Later, Much More Important, I could be Sure for Evidence (It's Something I Always Knew!) about the fact I'd do Anything for You, "no me importa lo que me pase".
After, I Understood the Meaning of Being Good and Responsible, at last in living!
And Now I See what I Have to Do!
You're so Important to me, so Important!!
So Important!!
I am using Reason, but not coming back on Feelings. I've Changed!!
For Good!
If You weren't married, I'd try to tell You something, I SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED.
I AM SURE I WOULD HAVE DONE.
As I am Sure I'll See You again.
But Now, Being so Much in Love with You, so Much; so Peaceful about this Love, Accepting Life and Feeling so Proud about me, and Thinking I am going to Make it, The Thing I can, I Know it's not time for coming back.
I can not. Well, I will not talk about the same thing.
But I Swear, Someday, I will Come back. If You Still Want to See me.
Well, I am Sure You'll be so KIND AND GENTLE, Anyway!
I am Loving You, I Love You; Endless, Infinite, All!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:42 pm

flower Exclamation
love smiley love smiley
Wink
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:33 pm

And who did think about me as castrated one, like 2007 movie and other places?
Was for dancing picture? Was graduation picture? Or trains? Or what the hell, to fuck?
The first one, she was feeling so bad and did not look at me in the eyes, the cocky party boy. That was tragic to me.
Laughing
I was mostly nervous for her husband. Shocked
Well, now that I am not castrated for Friends, not necessary to post P...S pictures or anything.
More than anything, about Good Taste! Smile Smile Smile

I'm sorry, but if I don't say it, I will explode.
Wishes for killing are gone.
Laughing
Too much Work!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And, still wave , Love!
love smiley action smiley

I know I can not go to anyplace, and this is the cold shower I talked about.
I can even not go to "easy" women, now I can not.
I am Golden Hearted!
love love love Wink

PS: Only Dedicated to all those who had in mind to fuck me!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:47 pm

and to be true, when I think about it I feel natural instincts from my stomach to "VOMITAR" (don't know the word in english).
It's a physical sensation about All this.
So Real, and more after talking.
But I had to say.
I think that, in the moment, something really bad could have happened.
To put any person to the limits is not Moral, and Also Dangerous.
But Everybody Had a lot of Fun!
Come on, so Good!

Fortunetely, I have my Family, Xisca, Friends at Work, Memories of BIG FUCKING OF MINE, to Have Told the Truth on "everybody's face", and even workmates.
I see how they, specially women, more sensitivy, are seeing how something is going wrong with me today.
It's true.

Ah, and that's something I could see from the first time. Those jokes about me.
And I Love You!
Does worth it to keep on working for something?
It's All the Hope I HAVE!
love love smiley flower action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:07 pm

my Angel Sweetness of Mine that I Adore,
Smile flower Smile

Today You'd have felt proud of me, WORK!
The other days I also work, but today was "A TOPE".
You, and also with Beautiful Help from FRIENDS, INSPIRE me!
Brooke, working and studing "A TOPE" I See How I can Dedicate Much better my Love for You; You're my All, Brooke, my Everything, I Need to tell You Everyday of my life!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Will come later, and today before NICE Homecinema, I Enjoyed to See All those Movie Photos, INSPIRING! God Bless!
Brooke, my heart and All of me is Yours!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:58 pm

I'll Try One thing, to post some Actual Nice Picture of me!
Yes, that I'll Try!! Not about Looks, but about True Nice Feelings of Happy for You and for Your Love, I Adore You, I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:04 am

And much less I could ever be a real danger for Anybody, ANYBODY!
Love! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Salvaz

Hola!
This Nicest was 25, I calculated Now. Oh my! Razz
Time goes by. I Like my Today looks much more.
Well, in my time in shape this could be a 8'95 points over 10.
Almost Nine.
This "Kantian" "Yes" (so many meanings that I wave and had to study again) Smile Smile , waiting for actual pictures, Tells You:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnOhdW4Xd90&ob=av2n

I've just had a call, real.
Better said, Two!
Fun! As Innocent Fun, when it's True Love!
My sister is ill, she has real bellyache Rolling Eyes . When she gets better, she'll take pictures.
But I Swear she was not in New York yesterday's night!
"Ius Belli" (right to war fights) is no longer opened.
I and Us Smile All "Bellas and Bellos" Smile , in italian. No fights!
And the last one,
how could a normal woman, looking at that picture after a good virtual arrengement as Real in the past, prefer to go steps down from Heaven to find HellOoohs? Smile Laughing Smile
Like a Star @ heaven cheekey smiley
love love love Smile
Well, Destiny!!
And the only walls that remain are the physically touchables, but not those we all use to make up in the soul.
We can Go Steps UP to Heaven, Whenever We may Want!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Boy from the Picture and his conscience in the Present day:
- But I travelled to the Future
- Boy, you were right from the first time. She has a life. You must Respect All THINGS SHE HAS, THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES ANY PERSON CAN ACHIEVE IN LIFE, AS MOTHER OR FATHER.
. But I Love her
- You can Love her For Eternity, if You Want, but if You Really Do, You MUST be Honest and Fair with her and All of her
- There can be nothing wrong
- No my Sweet Brother, Nothing Wrong Never More Please. We Love her, and this MUST be the Way!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Smile flower Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 22122011492.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 22122011489.th

Smile Smile
Red hats for Christmas day! geek
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Hello, Hola and Everything FUNNY GOOD!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, I do not Embarassed at all, because as we say here in my land, "tanmateix...". It's very usual and spefecifically cultural here, this word. And it makes me Laughing
"Tanmateix" about my MODELISM and Quality on it. For this, not any other thing, my ADORED HEART THAT IT'S GOLD, and I Adore for this!
Here We go. This is not Madrid, this is SES SALINES one Small town from Mallorca, not so small, LOVE!! cheekey smiley
Smile Smile Smile flower

Brooke, I Know You can Feel How this "sometimes halfmachine of mine Me" Love You; and third person only for fun about sometimes True fact. A Wall You Make Fall down so EASY! YOU, LOVE!!
love smiley love smiley

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 22122011488.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 22122011493.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 22122011450.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 22122011459.th

The Truth is that I Truly Embarassed , that's not my Natural Role, Here or Anywhere. But it's just about SHARING HEART WITH YOU!!
And now the funny True thing. I Honestly cheekey smiley EYES and All, but I FRIENDLY hate smile from last one. Laughing Smile
And that was the Mainly Reason for being Sure to post.
I Love You, I Love You Brooke, and Wishing GREAT CHRISTMAS DAY my Love of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: And Please, do NOT worry for Anything. Going to Good Family Day, and at Home Tons of Great Basketball Matches Today (AL FIN! cheers ) and some reading and All and YOU. I am so OK, and I LOVE the World! my Angel Lady of Mine!!
flower flower

PSI: I don't know why I posted this ps, I think I can not stop talking to You!! Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Next pictures eyebrows well grown (other things not necessary more from this actual place, for Sure, don't You think so? Smile Laughing Smile ), and Happy not ICE EYES, FOR SURE!!
MORE THAN SMILE, JUST Very Happy and Laughing if I can!! Eh, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I just WANTED, over anything, to Look NICE and SENSITIVE Guy!
flower flower
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:41 am

And now the funny thing, Aay, when this is going to end.
Very soon!
When I shaved me up, the other day, two very young goodlooking, and it's True, so UNFORTUNETELY TRUE Laughing , workmates looking at me (remember I look better in person that mobile pictures) said looking one another, with that expres​sion( Razz Me! -now two just came to say things, we had not seen since day before vacations -I'm so Nice! Wink ): "oh-la-la, pero si son las cataratas de Iguazú". Exact words.
Laughing
Well, I bet they have no idea how Great Deal, TRULY USEFUL, TRULY USEFUL!
Smile Smile Smile love smiley

Sense, Peace, Love, FRIENDSHIP! flower
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Now thinking about not so gEorgeous me, and not about "cataratas" neither.
Now Pictures I'll send will be The Definetively Recovered Common Sense!
NORMAL, NORMAL AND NORMAL!
Or almost as possible!
Not more blinded Van Damme Movie fighting, just Living in the World and Honestly Believing There's a Sense for All things!
I am Feeling so Good, Want You to Be HAPPY, HAPPY AND HAPPY, AND HAPPY!!
I have done a good couple of notes on my new little notebooks. NEW AND GOOD! flower
Smile Smile
I am THINKING ABOUT ALL, FOR ALL AS I KNOW IT'S THE WAY TO BE.
I Honestly Think Childhood Must Be Protected.
I'll NEVER WILL FAIL YOU AGAIN, I SWEAR!
Do not worry about numbers or anything, All Helped to Catch my Sense again.
You, this is I am is Yours!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Well, look. This is a guy that I'd have no problems about those funny issues I was talking about before.
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

Just some Fun!
Smile flower Smile

You can Stand by me, I will Wait for You; ALWAYS!! There's only YOU in my Heart and my Mind, I can not See any other Woman as THE ONE THAT I WANT TO SPEND LIFETIME TOGETHER WITH ME!!
I Love You, my Adored Lady, You're Heaven, and I am so Sure We'll FRIENDLY AND ALL YOU MAY WANT Meet Again in this Life!!
Before anything, this is All I Know!!
And while, WE'RE TOUCHING each other's HEART in this Heaven's Place, You and Me, Brooke, my Angel in my Arms, SOUL TO SOUL!!
I See, I See for First Time, or Days, in my Life!!
cheekey smiley
I LOVE YOU!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Please, please, some of patience, I am working on it Wink flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: Important to Post Some Nice when Kid (usually good), well I think it's a Good moment. Some New with The Ring too. It's for The Message, Much More than any other thing flower
Find me a material ring, only this, because The Spiritual is not needed at all Here flower
I Adore You and I am so Happy when I Look at You Today!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Will Find All, I've Found!! ALL, I've Found!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing some photo with you my friends
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next