Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharing some photo with you my friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:11 pm

I am not very inspired, in english it is too difficult to me today!
So, need some S...paniSh Poetry!! Smile Smile flower

Tu belleza ilumina el firmamento
y hace temblar a mi corazón,
no necesito nada si tú estás,
soñando y sientiendo aquí,
a mi lado y eternamente amor.
Si sólo pudiera demostrarte
de qué forma vives en mí,
cómo ocupas y haces vibrar
cada parte de mi pensamiento.
Todo es locura y más allá aún,
lo que me haces sentir al mirarte,
al sentirte mía y que me amas así.
Siempre estaré a tu lado, siempre,
eternamente los dos juntos, unidos,
como una sola imagen, un alma,
la verdad en una ilusión de pureza,
sensual y radiante de pura pasión,
fuego y deseo, presencia y realidad.
Todo y aún no es suficiente para ti.
Te adoro, con todo mi corazón.
Hasta el fin, y en el Cielo que seremos
los dos, un día, besándonos la piel,
caricias y amor eterno, brillante luz
en esta ternura que nunca me deja,
que siempre estará con nosotros.
Te amaré. Eternamente. Te amo.

love smiley love smiley

And now the funny part: S to S: Who were You dedicating those words to?
Smile Smile
action smiley action smiley
flower flower
I Love You, my Sweet Angel, my Adored Woman from Heaven!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:26 am

Ah, and I Love You All! flower
Get prepared for photos from the master! geek wave Wink action smiley
I'll have to look for them, and to pose for the new ones (now, on holidays, will have better rest and look better, where are my sunglasses). Like a Star @ heaven Suspect Exclamation flower
Brooke, my Brooke, I Love You, and Love All Yours! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 24042011053.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 24042011049.th

Had not You seen them yet? So Fortunate. But all good things come to an end!
I Promise I can even look better!!
Brooke, these things wave action smiley , All, are for YOU!! Smile Smile
It's never been my style, for years, but much more specially now, that finally found ears. Smile Smile No, seriously, I think they are not so bad.
Boys, I meant!!
Brooke, I Love You, my Inspiring Angel and my Sweet Love for Eternity from Heaven!!
When I think of You, it's Heaven, the Sea and the Sky, and Green Grass and Countries with Flowers and Trees!!
You are my Flower, my Gift from God!! I Love You so much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: These times, photo numbers are not my intention. I just could choose the ones I thought were better!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:47 am

Brooke, I am with You with the Heart and the Soul!!
We'll can Fly over distances and Find Free in the Sky!!
There is nothing we can't do, if We keep our Faith and our Dreams Alive!!
Honestly, You mean Everything to me!! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:04 am

love love smiley Smile action smiley
I am going to eat a little better and exercise and study (and take care of eyes).
So, when I See a new photo of YOU, I will post this Extraordinary Body of mine Here!!
So, if You want more BEAUTY, You must Pay! Smile Smile Le Petit Prince, new photo challenge; but there's a condition: must be NATURAL from me!! I'll Do!!
I understand where We are!! Thank You!! It's Strengt!! I Love You!! And this Union of Souls is Unbreakable, as our Faith!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Picture of my soul now: Smile Smile

You, Love!
I, Yours!
One!! Like a Star @ heaven
Thanks God for Existence of You and All of You! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: My Angel Brooke, It's been a good day here, with Family and People here from Majorca. You Inspire me to do things right!
I remember the 15th love love smiley , and not because of my photos Day! flower
And I will post my photos!!
I am going to work as a good animal until I go today, and later more Work and Study!! Love You All! love love smiley
You and me, Friends and more: Sister and Brother and LOVE, PURE, HEAVEN!! flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:08 am

My Angel, my Friend!!

As soon as I can I will post! I can not even post Your Beauties, at work, but I will make through, that's for sure!! Wink Smile Smile
I only Wish Everybody the Best for Good! And I Love You so much, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Hello, Hola, què tal per aquí?!!

I am Starting to Live!
But Needed to Come for a while, to Feel and to Be a little Better!!

Talking about being better, I am starting a "not so much chocolat and other things" diet!
Good exercise, hum, Okey, and... And Easy Living!!
Not Easy at all, but We gonna make it! Smile Smile
Then, photos. I like to talk about my photos.
"My photos", "my photos", "my photos". How wonderful sound.
"MY PHOTOS" Exclamation Mad Shouting Out Loud!! From the Soul!! Suspect wave Very Happy action smiley
Razz
Laughing

Oh, I really like it!
I like my looks, but I Like to laugh about it much more than the other thing. It's healing to me!!
Somebody, very expert and much larger Curri-culum and much better Degrees Taught me about it!!
Smile Smile flower

Gonna Stay very Well, Brooke You are FAMILY, I FEEL YOU LIKE THAT!
And I Love You!!

To let myself understand the first sentence made me see very well this change is Completed!
Even tough I may be angry (it is possible), I will never react the same way.
FAMILY!
You know I may say stupid and crazy things, but I do not lie!!
Remember, 180 cm!!
- Sold!!
Wink Wink

Brooke, so Easily, I Love You so much, and All Coming From You too!
I Swear!!
Love You, Good person, good boy, good Friend!!
Yours!!
All!!
Wow cheekey smiley , You are Luckier than You though!!
Wink love smiley love smiley queen flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:32 pm

my Love,

Photo of my Soul is Peace and Love, New Time Entered my Life!! Because You Exist and You are Who You are!!
I am only using some kind of "big" words because I am Feeling so much, so difficult to say, to express, how I am Feeling!! In this Simplicity, the Real thing now, I Love You and Love All from You!! I will come Tomorrow, and You will be with me for All the Time, my Angel, my Sweetness, my Baby and my Angel!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Thank You Everybody for the Love! flower action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Good morning, Hello and Good Living, my Soul!! flower

I can Swear I would never fail, if anything was necessary from me. When I Feel when something is SIMPLY NECESSARY OR NEEDED FOR GOOD from me, I Do with All my Faith and Love, and fear is so far from my mind!
As anybody, I can Feel fear, but as anybody else too, I can control it, and when situation is or could be DESTINY, I KNOW I WOULD BE THERE, I SWEAR!
I do not like spotlight very much, I am not asking for Anything, just Offering my Love and Good things I have, if Necessary!
Well, I Honestly Think it is not Necessary from me by now, but just in case, just in case for Good for Anything!
Brooke, I Love You so much!!
And I Remember Tomorrow! wave Smile action smiley flower
From my True and Honest Place, I Remember! flower
I Love You, and to Love Means Anything is Possible, Anything Can be Real; for You!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:42 am

If things run easy, I will post some photos, to Share!!
It will Feel Good. Not so Real about ego. Maybe yes for some moments, but not so much in many others when I think about posting those pictures.
It's about Sharing, Making someway this Bond more Natural and Real and Honest, that's how I Truly Feel about it!!
I Adore You, I Adore You, my Sweet Brookie, my Lady Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:16 am

flower Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Sinttulo9g.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Sinttulo1yyj.th flower

Hello, my Sweet Brookie, and Friends too, these are some of the photos I am going to post, nice Family photos!
I will post more!!
Hope You like it, my Love, it's For You!!
I Love You, I Love You so much; now I can Feel how even then, I Loved You; it's Eternal!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:47 am

Smile Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Sinttulo4fb.th Smile

With aunt Carmen and uncle Jesus. Very Happy Smile Smile
He was not liutenant, and neither iron made, but they married and I think They are Happy!
Wink Wink

I was Looking Good, at the very least that's what all Ladies and Girls in the Wedding said!
Brooke, I was Thinking about One Love for me in Life; I was thinking about You, that I Finally Found!! I Love You, I Love You, Sweetness and Class and Heaven!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:17 pm

flower Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Sinttulo6yg.th flower

This my sister Marga with me. I think that if she knew I have posted, she would roll her "car" wheels over my feet! Smile Smile Smile
I think it's Good, and I Share; it's like Wishing Well Here! flower
love love smiley flower

My Angel Brooke, I Love You, Sexy Heart, Lovely Soul, my Heaven for Eternity!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:42 pm

flower Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Sinttulo8im.th love smiley Arrow love smiley Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Sinttulo2oi.th flower

The Story! The rest is history!! Wink Smile love smiley Smile
Come Back, I Do! I Have to Do, We All must Do, and Understand and be, someway, polite with ourselves and Everybody too! That's the only Way for Good Evolution!
Brooke, I Love You so much, so much!!
Thank You, for Everything!! love smiley One Heart, One Love between Two!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: To be Able to tell these things, Helping myself! And I think about All People! action smiley action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:26 am

Not too much work, but still, but anyway I had to come; I am in one of those moments when I would... tongue smiley Smile
You See my uncle Toni and Tom Hanks, What a Guy, and also that trains are not so terrific at all, and also that muscles, well really, had to waite for a while! Wink Smile Smile

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Agoodridefortheweekendi.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Tripleironmanposter.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Sinttulo10nn.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Sinttulo10nn.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Sinttulo5wb.th

flower flower

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Brithday2011abearthursb.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Agoodridefortheweekendi.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Brookeymagic.th Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Pleaseforgiveme.th

Yes, Please, my Angel, Forgive me, because I Love You in a Way that I can not find the name for it, so Heavenly and True this Love is!!
I Adore You, and Love You, and I just Want to be Good for You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:15 am

Hola!!

As soon as images web get activated, I will post some photos. Of You, First, and some of me.
By now, without drinking, I am talking as Honest as I can, just how I Think and Feel!!
I Love You!!
The Memories of You, the Present Life with You, Your Future, are All Heaven!
Did I success when I talked about it in my poems?
After all, now I am not so sure about it, if I could Express All my Feelings.
Yes, I was Feeling "solo" (no accent Very Happy ) Smile Smile but Feelings were so Beautiful; I am Remembering the Entire Story!!
I Love You, Eternal Love is True, Love is Real and Pure!! Always Here, with You!!

PS: To me You are Perfect, and much more Beautiful than Jade!! queen flower king
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Hello, bones tardes ja!

party smiley I wanted a 1:32 party smiley because today I am going to see "X-Man", please! Wink Very Happy
Smile Smile

It's just that I was thinking about coming back to cinema, and I just could see some moments from "Tilt", where I Found You, my Angel, my Lady on Earth!!
I am going to the cinema!
I promise not to push too much on my seat during action and fight scenes, something I always do and can not stop doing. Laughing I like those scenes, because cinema is just Adventure and Dreams to me, at the very least Today!
I know Serious Cinema is so Good too! study study
But that other cinema is also Very Serious, much more than we may think, because to Feed our Playful Spirit is so Important, so much Important for Everybody!
Viva la Vida, y Viva el Séptimo Arte!
flower flower flower

Brooke I Love You, I Love You and I Feel as One with You, that's how I Honestly Feel!!

PS: Love, Real and True in me! love flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:34 am

Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Sinttulo7d.th

We, Juan Carlos and me, Wanted to Elevate their Love! Smile Smile
We were like Brothers! But because of things of the living... I am Wishing them the very best, I know They have a daughter!
Do not think about touching intentions under the sea (now there is a sea beneath our Beautiful cathedral) Wink Smile Smile
Brooke, Hope You like it, I think it's Honestly funny and nice! I Loved You so much!!

PS: Had not used backseat cars many times! I Always Loved You so much!! queen cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 pm

To all audience, very soon I will scan some more, where You will can see the same me, but in different poses and looks!
I am telling it because I do not know what to say.
But I wanted to come again.
I... I don't know what's supposed to be said from me now.
Well, just that I tried from the beggining to be Sensitive, something I had never been before, at the very least for or facing myself. Too many beast lessons.
And that "game", even when I know it was not always fair from me, I think Helped a lot to me.
I am not sure about People who may read these messages, but now I am Sure about being listened by my Long Time Loved Brooke Shields!!
Now I am calm enough to think about the whole thing, it's Blessing. This is how I Feel now.
Look at me, those words sound so Normal.
I mean, not hysterical, crazy, angry or fantastic.
I also mean, Passion is Good, but this other state of mind is so Necessary for the Good Living!
Brooke, Thank You again!!
You are the Best to me!!
I Love You more than ever and so Happy for Stay!!
I Swear I will come back!!
Please, just want to Love You and be Loved by You!!
And by Friends!
A big Hug and so many Kisses, my Love, my Beloved Brooke Angel, Always!!

PS: This new me is becoming so boring! Very Happy Shocked wave action smiley
love love smiley flower
Smile Smile

Brooke, I Love You!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Yes, I will search for some nice photos from past days. Yes, I want to do it. Not many, but some!
And will make shome shooting new images. It's for You, Brookie, if You make like it. Because I promise it's not my Favorite thing, but I think I have to do it. I'll think like, well it does not matter any more, it make look even idiot, but always handsome. You Know!!
Wink Wink flower

PS: Ah, and You can stalk me any time and anywhere You may Want! You're Sweetest! cheekey smiley action smiley
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Señora, si no estás conmigo la vida se desvanece fría ante mis ojos y tu felicidad, que es mi alimento, en su ausencia me hace morir lentamente.
Tu naturaleza gentil me ayuda a comprenderlo todo.
En un amor tan grande, hablar de perdón no tiene sentido.
love smiley love smiley

Next One:

Matar al Sr. Quinn ya no es una prioridad.
Esta última frase, desde la perspectiva adulta normal (por fortuna, ya probada mi aptitud para el bien en esta nueva etapa), creo que debe servir para expresar la tranquilidad y la madurez necesarias.
Llevé las cosas demasiado lejos. De 1, posición original ante mis ojos, que debía haber seguido así en mi mente (si tal vez no hubiera pasado por tanto antes...), solito llegué o quise llegar a 2.001. Demasiado absurdo como para buscar o intentar dar explicaciones.
Te perdí, así es, hubo un tiempo en que te perdí, pero te juro que nunca solté tu mano. En la oscuridad, nunca, jamás, rompí el vínculo.

La potència i la potencialitat humanes des d'una perspectiva natural no estrictamente evolutiva.
La nostra capacitat innata d'amar i de sentir i crear bellesa.

Those two last ones were automatic thoughts that came to mind.
The first and second issue, I thought about them before, to try to Express Well what and how I Feel!!
Maybe I am still afraid of Living, but I'd have given Anything of me to expend my LIfe with You, and I'd Still Do the same!!
Forever Yours, waiting for that other One Magic Moment to Last for Eternity,

Salva

PS: Lady, You've got me!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:51 am

Adn Brooke,
Smile Smile

when I could See You in Person, I was facing something I had never felt before in my life. It was a new Horizon, almost a path to another dimension, that's how it was.
But it was, despite to BIG NERVOUS STATE, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL in my life, THE MOST INTENSE AND BRIGHT MOMENT!!
Something I never thought I could live, and that I can not take from my head now.

Find me a key to win this fight!
THE LOVE!!

I Terribly Miss You, Hurts more than a knife. But I am more Real Able to JUMP to the other side of this River of Love, BrookE, and Find Peace by Your Existence on Earth and the fact You Know me. And about last thing, it's almost better to me not thinking about something else, because then I start wanting to jump to the other painful side.
You Know me, and You Appreciate me, and You've Got Feelings for me!!
That's Enough for 2 Eternities and more!!
It's not a game, it's the Living, at the very least the Living of mine!!
And I Know the Bond We Share!!

PS, IMPORTANCES: First, Your Strenght and Inspiration; Second, Your Feelings for me!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:28 am

Hola, Hello Heaven on Earth!!
Smile flower Smile

I am going to post pictures on mine next week. As I said, keep my word, I am going to be photographed by my sister. So, if she's OK, we'll do!
Hey, it's All Good and OK! It's been like a long-terms/time football match, kicking and all, and it's been funny and very smart, and I Learnt a lot, among other things, to stay more calm and fun; Peace in Love!!
This last thing, maybe not from games, maybe from Talking and Touching Brooke...
Yes, for this!!
God Bless You!
I Love You!!

PS: Lady Angel Brooke, may be possible we could FORGET all bad meanings from numbers, and just talke like that?
Yes!! The past is the Past, and I Honestly Think Made Love much more Stronger and Pure!!
love smiley love smiley

Yes, Heaven Brooke, Beautiful Life!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 pm

This is the Moment when I don't know what to do and Need to start thinking about rain, or little birds or work.
Or my beautiful face. Yes, that's what I'll do, my face. I like it!!
And it's like training for the evening too!! cheers Wink
Smile flower Smile

HORRK! ( Shocked wave ) How I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing some photo with you my friends
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: