Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I had a Dream!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I had a Dream!! Empty
PostSubject: I had a Dream!!   I had a Dream!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:06 am

Beloved,

I had a Dream.
Brooke Shields Coming to my Island, for anything, maybe only funny time and some sun.
Me being Awared (not as the first time in 1981: I Never knew!), and Me Visiting Hotel.
Then, Some Friendly and Sincere Talk.
My Truth would not Need many things to be Added, Truth about All around Here may Need many Questions which Answer I'd Truly Like (my subconsciousness even Tell me that I deserve it) to Know (this need is one reason, not the most important although, for Focusing on Study, as the searched Consciousness of the NECESSARY UNKNOWN, in All Universe too).
All so Nice and Heartfelt, and Honest and Sincere. I SWEAR would not be Searching for Anything else.
That's my Dream, since I was Seventeen.
Hope You, some day, may Like my Dream too!! action smiley
flower love smiley flower

ps: but if it never happens, for any reasons only God could know from my position, I Swear some Day I will Come. No matter if Brooke only through Stage. I Gave my Word.
This Honesty is Life to my vains, this Illusion is Freedom for my Innocent Love.
Now Everybody Know (and even think that many tried to let me know) I've Got to Work Very Hard, for me, and All and for Good.
party smiley Anyway gonna be OK!! party smiley
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

I had a Dream!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a Dream!!   I had a Dream!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:32 am

Hi!!

... that came True!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower

Quite low doing. It's OK, Needed and almost funny to me (makes me Laughing and to say it even more).
I've been asked by phone a petition from ONG Médicos sin Fronteras, for if it would be possible to give a mensual economic help. They're Making such a Fundamental and Important Task, as other ONG Ones, to the World in Need!
All Help, Public and Private, is Fundamental.
I'm giving a very little amount, but it will Help to Safe a Life in India, "per example".
Saying it opened terms to the World. All Inspiration is Always Welcome!

And, Brooke, I had never feel so tired and fulfilled at the same time, in life.
It's quite Delightful, but not as much as You, Princess Lovely of Mine.
cheers flower hasi love smiley hasi flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

I had a Dream!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a Dream!!   I had a Dream!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

When I was a kid.  I had a dream.
Where all beings were OK and safe, and good to one each other.  Where the Feelings were made in Heaven and Good.
That's my Sense, Biggest One, for my Living and since my tendernest One.  And I just Wanted to Share it.
And, on this, the True and Spiritual Love of Two Makes, Specially, Sense.  A transcendent point of union for some, maybe; and a True Joy to me.
Good job!!  Picture, Truly, Made me Feel Good!
Now I'm going to some rest, today Starting the averaged Working.  There's so Much to Be Done, I Do Trust in the Honest Help for Making it.
Loving You for Always!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

I had a Dream!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a Dream!!   I had a Dream!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Hi!

I was Very True in post last post.  Sincere.
I will not come later, not visiting other webs today.  Rationalizing energetic efforts.
Though these nightmares are not so usual, they come from these last years, they've become much more difficult to be controlled by me, when they happen (before I did almost always control them, True and Easy; now fifty fifty).
I think "psycology" (Nietzsche did call himself as a pyscologist, so... Laughing geek action smiley ) has not been working that well, after all, my "caritative" Friends.
Laughing  Razz  action smiley
But it's OK.  To explode my skills it will have been Good.

Seeing later tomorrow and Always on the Loving True, whatever!!

ps: my Lovely Nietzsche of Mine!! action smiley geek
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

I had a Dream!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a Dream!!   I had a Dream!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:04 am

Hi!!

We're Working on a Dream. So,
Brooke Razz Twisted Evil and Twisted Evil Razz me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tugFHkbYnmw
God Bless!
To me, in Fact, the main Meaning is the Soul Work. I Made last past night Dream Much Better! Wink action smiley

Though what I said from the Dream, I did never thought about benefits personal material for me, I Swear. But the Dream was just the Psycologic and Unconscient Prove of How I'm Feeling Honestly about You.
but, even though this, I Love You!!
But, if You don't surrender to the personal meeting, We'll Never Ever Meet Again. And though I Know the Hardest Pain for this will be Mine (I've proved, even into the scaring social -Obvious to Feel like this, from my past and from years Here; at the very least for good pretty big part of All-, that I'm Very Sensitive Person), I am Married to my Principles and to my Moral Dignity. This is not exactly meaning "my ideas over all the rest", it's just meaning I do Have To Make All Decissions Under Moral Judgements in my heart and my mind. And it's not for what others may say, it's for How I'd Feel if I'd Keep following You around the world, from LA to New York and so.
Maybe some day You'll be Able to See without the Social Prejudices You Have Learnt throughout All of Your LIfe.
Smile And if Not, as I said, Beautifully Moustached Friends!! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

I had a Dream!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a Dream!!   I had a Dream!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Better said, I'm Dreaming!!
This Probably Was, and it's Actually Being, my Best Day since the July 2006, first times when I came. Of All.
God Bless You, I Love You. Never going appart no more.
I'd want to give more hugs than number of grains are in all sands of the world, each one for more time than endures the life of the brightest star.
Connected, by the Love!!
See You action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

I had a Dream!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a Dream!!   I had a Dream!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Hi!!

I don't know till what point it is appreciated beyond the sea, this Art (if it's as much as mine... Laughing , but I fortunetely don't think so), but I'm Dedicating.
Specially to Adam Sandler and Nikki Reed. Just because action smiley
What a True Beauty and Talent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_33KCP8tYFA

It's just that I did take the chance, while correcting some grammar mistakes, for Sharing Good.
Now going to Work very hard. Schopenhauer would get Mad wave "reeding" my texts Laughing Smile
Argh, I do break my shirt and shout out to the sky. Here I am ( tongue smiley Laughing Smile ).
It's Very Serious Subject. Even though nobody would understand me, it would me. And it's possible it is taking me almost one year, as this Great Author needed, but I don't think it's taking so Much.
And the Arturo Pérez-Reverte Book I did Share the Title, I am Going after this for Truly Reading. The Subject and the Treatment; I Guess Tremendous.
Well, going to Task, getting out of the Work later than the regular time, but it is woth doing it.
Loving Good True!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

I had a Dream!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a Dream!!   I had a Dream!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:57 pm

zimbio, following the funny game of joking at people as a sport of offending, the national sport I guess; usually happening more when there's not much to say for constructing and creating with quality ans social and human sensitivity:
Quevedo was "patizambo" (yes, using spanish), for his legs as he was defining himself, but the less or more rhymed verse now should be talking about the mental legs involved with the question, that, genereal terms, are those ones identifying the perspective and the values with each is looking at the world at to others.
And I love you too.
Back to top Go down
david

david

I had a Dream!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a Dream!!   I had a Dream!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:44 am

Hello Hi!! Razz action smiley
Razz flower Razz

That Expression in that Situation is Living in my Mind!!
Now Listening to Tom Jones Duets.  One with You, the "Little Queenie" Song; and many Great Ones more.  Now Listening to "Endless Love", with Dionne Warwick.  Tremendous!

Came also for sharing little piece from yesterday's Conference by Professor Casadesús.
The title was changed for more completed "Fate, necessity and destiny.  An obligated relatioship".
I'm making a summary.  INTERESTING All, I'm trying to bring the core as I think I understood things.
There's a graduation of priorities, directing the cosmic order of universe and human things, inside of the first too.
Ordered, they are:
a) Necessity: the Parmenid being does exist because it's necessary, the breathing is necessary...
b) gods: they're also under the force of the necessity, and they can not change either the things happened in the past.
c) Destiny: there's destiny when there's Intelligence, Human.  If not, the pure mechaniscism is happening, "automaton" as Aristotile says.  Animals do not have Destiny either, because they are out of this cognitive and sensitive level, they're just in the Necessity plane.
d) fate: it is serving the first and the third ones.  I mean, it's the way they're taking for getting real, manifestation of them. Gods, in Homer times, are the makers of it.
Examples, untemporal: the first, the day we die; the second, to find a good job waiting for us in a paper add.
The difference we see: the first is happening whatever, the second does need you have some studies, some preparation good enough for having the chance.   This second one is just human.
Though, both do need the fate for the specific happening, answering to the classic questions of: what, how, when, where.

Aristotile did fight so brutally for fixing the fate, dominating it away of the presence of arcaic gods.  This is so Modern, Science mind and methodes.  Though his way is not mechanicist as modern science, but teleologic: the cosmic order is what it is because there's a rational spirit directing and ordering it, which is God (Demiurg for Plato, the Fixed Motor by Aristotile).  
As long as there's a fixed order, there's an specific role and destiny for each one. Aristotile is the "inventor" of the term "accident", for explaining things happening out of the rules of the system, something that means the work of dominating the fate is still not finished, for taking all into a rational system to be understood by the human reason of the Logos.

Stoics were so clear about these things.  If each one does have his own destiny, just accept your role in life, determined, and go on with it the best you can.
Going deeper into it, the destiny is understood, primary terms, as the character of each one, the way everybody is born.  Though we could discuss it, because they do also include, necessary terms, the place of birth. Though destiny is combination, it is not till the point it's meaning Freedom for the selfdeveloping of the own character.

The problem of human freedom does only come properly as itself by Christian Authors, about the nature and the falling of the sin.

to me, the freedom is always a metaphysic question, because before to say there's no freedom, we have to demonstrate we know and control (as prediction) all things involved with every decission and action.  But this is impossible, for the limits of our conscience.  
Ideal terms, we all have to admit it's the last Stage for the Science, but I think the most of Scientists don't like this context of the possible future situation either.
I do think we have to Always make our doing as we were Truly free, in the mark defining our lifes: necessity (live, die, eat, breath...) and destiny (character, skills, limits, place of birth, law...).  
As Habermas would say, we must define this mark together, for the Good Vital Communication.  What's pure necessity (obviously, there's some variation by, p.e., science advances that mean a longer living, but the essence of the necessity, one way or another, like the fact of the existing for being here talking, is always there) and what's a destiny we can build up by our own hands and minds.
When we socialize the destiny, making it Truly common to all, like something that's the result of the character of the city; this become something different to the individual stoic pseudoprison. The classic greek society was very focused in the social life of the polis, but it was very reactionary (as roman society too) before any possible changes. Then, from a fixed point, made out of the context of each individual character, there's a fixed mark which does not let the character can come totally out for the good. This is a Modern Democratic Question, from Ideals directing Revolutions of the XVIII Century. The sociopolitic mark made up by all, democratic terms, accepting the correspondent equal rights and duties for all the same. Though, the private property, from the beginning (there was not the Rawls Ideal of the Ignorance on each one situation, for all who decided the sociopolitic mark -this is Impossible), was a real Challenging for this Ideal.
I think private property is unavoidable, but it's the legal and politic system what has to make this permanent differences do not get too much strongly imposed over the, as chances for the living, individual skills and efforts.
Balancing of Rights and Duties!
I'Id take the example of Stephen Hawking.  The previous mark is a complex and multiple conjunction of alternative universes.  Before it, less or more we can always choose, inside of some limitations, the universe we want to be.

ps: well, on the Loving!

psII: yesterday's evening and night it seemed to me I was 17 again!! action smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

I had a Dream!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a Dream!!   I had a Dream!! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:22 am

Hi,

At my 46 and I've still got printed like fire on my heart the silly and inspirational vocation of a f... heroic being.
After and thanks to the calm, I can not change this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXks9GW2iXM
It gets awaken at the 1:41, what I'm writing now; though there's a Huge Sense and Intense Effort behind All:
"Me desgarra, aun tiempo, la fibra viva y las altas paredes de mi corazón; hasta que llega a brotar de él la sangre caliente de la esperanza y la firmeza moral del acero.
No puedo resistirme a seguir la estela de esa flor que en mi alma se eleva al cielo; por el esfuerzo, el aliento, la fuerza y el amor legítimo de una vida. Y de la de todos".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYg9R7TsvDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
action smiley tongue smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I had a Dream!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a Dream!!   I had a Dream!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had a Dream!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum