Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharing some photo with you my friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Sharing some photo with you my friends Empty
PostSubject: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Sharing some photo with you my friends Salva20con20reina1.th

This is the only one of mine I've got in my pc that I still had not posted before. She is my sister's little dog, Reina is her name. She's not very shy, but... I will post her photo very soon. lol! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:40 am

Sharing some photo with you my friends Elrisas1221154lo.th
Sharing some photo with you my friends Th_85378_salvador_122_535lo

Sorry, but I had to use imagevenue. It's possible there are some "images", I'm not sure. Anyway, I'll post by imageshack at home (it doesn't work at the office pc). wave action smiley tongue smiley
And I'll post some better photos too! LOL lol!

Now it's Ok!! jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 am

And where are teeth now? Very Happy rabbit lol! action smiley

Sharing some photo with you my friends 22042009039.th

One of these days I'll take some new photo. I'm just trying to share and to show my caring for You, You're my friends!
love smiley love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
marcos

marcos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 218

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:07 pm

su rosto (cara?) tiene la misma apariencia. Tengo una foto de usted ainda un niño, puse color en la imagen. Recuerde tú?
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:10 pm

Si? En serio? lol! Muchas gracias, se ve bien la amistad por su parte. Se lo agradezco mucho. Quería compartir con ustedes. Les aprecio de verdad. tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
marcos

marcos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 218

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Eres un gran amigo de todos nosotros, gracias Wink
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:13 pm

love smiley Surprised tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:15 am

Y esta, amigos, como es dije, es la perrita de mi hermana. Es muy bonita, y muy lista también. action smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

Sharing some photo with you my friends Nareina.th
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 108

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz I love the adorable doggy David. You look like a French actor in your latest photo . Thanks for sharing so much with the forum dear David party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:51 am

Thank you very much Marie, you're so welcome! love smiley action smiley I like to do it, because makes me feel part of something good and noble.
Just sharing, despite I'm not used to do it, not even trying to show anything (believe me please -in fact, I don't like to show at all)!
This makes me feel real. cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Just because your confidence is my confidence, and your love is my neverending light!!

Sharing some photo with you my friends Salvai.th
Sharing some photo with you my friends Salvaii.th Sharing some photo with you my friends Salvaiii.th Sharing some photo with you my friends Salvaiv.th

Smile Y no hice pesas, pero usé un LG mobile! Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Sin etiquetas, sólo un HOMBRE que intenta vivir en LIBERTAD, sin ofender a nadie y tratando de hacer lo mejor posible su camino.

Sharing some photo with you my friends Salvav.th

ps: Aunque parezca increíble, hubo un tiempo en que incluso fui casi guapo (al menos eso decían en casa -claro, ahora ya no me lo dice nadie). Wink king elephant jocolor lol! action smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80CBtRbudvk
Back to top Go down
angelblue

angelblue

Anzahl der Beiträge : 265

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:16 pm

pues te lo digo yo¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
guapo por dentro y por fuera¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
un besoteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:45 am

Thanks for sharing your photos with us dear David, and for all your posts which are so enjoyable!! party smiley party smiley party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:40 am

Thank you dear Angeles and Marie, you are very nice!!! love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Being serious, for the first time in this subject! jocolor king affraid Smile love smiley
I don't exactly know why I'm posting this one, but I wanted to do it. And it was the telling of my heart.

flower Sharing some photo with you my friends Lostresconlaabuelita.th flower

love smiley My two little sisters, my grandmother and me. I think I was 14. love smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:15 pm

party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley love smiley hasi what an adorable nostalgic photo David, thanks for sharing more with us love love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:27 pm

love love smiley flower action smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEXr_45lGMo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOVq_UL48o0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvU4lTg5XBM&playnext_from=TL&videos=EjMqtA8g3qw&feature=sub

Unfortunately, nothing of that ever happened to me Sad Laughing . Well, I could say that when the bell rang at High School girls always used to look at my smileys! Smile Smile flower

"Time Out"

And now seriously, to Smile is the best healing medicine in this world. And at this moment of my life, I could swear I finally understood the meaning of patience, true and unselfish love, responsability, forgiveness and friendship.

"Time In"

I hope so!!! Laughing flower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WPeqR9Fxg4 bom affraid lol! rendeer

santa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec3jIipfBqs santa Smile

flower love smiley love smiley flower

PS: PLEASE, FORGIVE ME, I'M GOING TO BE A MATURE GUY FROM NOW ON.
pss: WELL, MAYBE A LITTLE GREEN, SOMETIMES. wave Laughing
PS: I WILL BE WHAT I'M MEANT TO BE: A GOOD PERSON!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:41 am

flower Sharing some photo with you my friends Abuelita flower
This is a photo of my Beloved Grandma. I think it was a good moment now, because I wanted to share some thoughts. I came here (well, the Brookenook) before She passed away. It was a tragic accident that She left us only a couple of months after my upcoming.
She always gave a lot of support, letting me to be the way I really was. Well, not at all because She used to compare me to Gary Cooper ( Exclamation Shocked ). love smiley Yes, She really Loved me love smiley I know and knew Smile
And I Loved her so much too. It was devastating to me to face it, and Brooke, her inspiring Love and Spirit, helped a lot to go through it all.
I know well that I would have written all I wrote and have been writing until today, but that pain for the lost made me mature, so much. People in this world, whom we really Love, sometimes go without we have not could tell them how much we felt for them. Maybe that made me react faster and in a more passionate way, but what I feel for Brooke would have grown up every single day the same. It's impossible to break or to ever forget, this Love!! flower love smiley
love smiley Brooke, there is Love and Care, and I Love You!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:33 am

love smiley love smiley

flower Smile I use to be quite dramatic (I remember that movie, with Steve Martin, "El padre de la novia", they used to talk about it); but this is the most dramatic moment to me for last days. Shocked Laughing
It's a good time here for this! Wink Very Happy

Sharing some photo with you my friends Salvap1753040111.th
"I think this is going to be pretty good"

Sharing some photo with you my friends Salvap1751040111.th
"Please, turn the lights out"

Sharing some photo with you my friends Salvap1748040111.th
(...) Smile flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:51 pm

wave Sharing some photo with you my friends Sinttulo2qv.th action smiley Sharing some photo with you my friends Sinttulo1g.th wave

In the "first" one I was with some friends at "S'hort del Rei", with some water fell on my jacket just some minutes ago. It was a good day, and we were joking about modelling for You. My sister and friends were telling me "from here to Hollywood, babe". And that made me laugh.
In the "second" one, I was younger than One, and as You see, I was having fun. A Happy child!
I wanted You to see these, specially this last one. You know why. I had a not so bad childhoold!
Well, from the sixties and the eighties, I Love You too!! I Loved then, and I Love You Today. It is Forever!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Smile Sharing some photo with you my friends Foto0283g.th Smile

Maybe it is not so new! Smile Smile
Mobile could not make a bigger photo, I am taking some others.
Sorry, but I will not post the others from the same day, because I Love You too much!! wave action smiley
Hope You can still Love me after this and next ones photos. I think it is funny!!
After all silly things, So True, I Love You. All my Illusion is You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Ah, it is OK I did not want to post this other one. I've got only the two ones I have posted.

Sharing some photo with you my friends Foto0281n.th

With You, it is like being 11 years old, but with this face of mine. Ah, I need some competition, now I am going to look well, and with some other camera.
All I am saying is ridiculous, because now You have seen me next to You, and I am Feeling so much calm about my looks, when I think of You. I Swear!!
I Love You, with this humor of mine, more than Ever, my Heavenly Lady!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 am

Now I think is time to make some photos to shine like god of love Smile Very Happy Shocked
As long as I am seeing your Good times, I am Feeling more and more inspired to become handsome, and even footsome, if necessary for my "modesty", Wink Wink Smile Smile again!!
Brooke, I Adore You, Everything I do, I do it for You!!
I Always did the best I could!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some photo with you my friends   Sharing some photo with you my friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing some photo with you my friends
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next