Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Teams of the Easy Staying!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13482

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:56 am

Thinking on Tremendous Carl G. Hempel for a while, which I read on last thursday if remember well... scratch
Makes me laugh to remember that sentence I shared by phone: "tens pels?", and its answer: "un, en tenc" said by some childhood friends.
"One or a 'pel'" is very Important thing; it Makes a Difference! geek Laughing Razz
Actually "mirroring" Honestly for More than one, for One... Love!
Very Focused, the sun and the exercise at the Beautiful beach was Exhausting, Truly.  But very Relaxing.  
Opening of veins for the sun heat on the sand (reflector; not Popper Theory geek Laughing Razz ) and sea is not helping other things, one of them is the thinking mind.  But I'm doing Fine.  Taking it easy.
Took a rest from all now.
Going back there.
Profitable results, its about Quality, not about fast.  Not leaving anything for anything.  Too Much Important.  And I'm Actually doing well at it.
Good Hugs, Family Blessed, Loving for Eternity! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:39 am

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Little later cause some changes, new computer. Had the chance to have a Nice talk with these young guys. it's good to mind, talk to People different generations.
Now seems going better, the computer.
Have to say many Lovely and Cute Pictures I've Seen today! action smiley Razz
Greetings and Blessings from the Heart!
Me going good, focused well. Today rested well, though thinking till late. Having Calm and Quietness around for it is a Real Helping thing.
Work results I think are well projected on time.
I'm happy, so Much, for this.
Though, there's so much to do. I'm going to, now.
See and see later, Forever Love!
Believe in Heaven.
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi!
What a Brutal Working day.
I did not even go for a while to the outside or take a rest (I'm not deserving a full time investigation job, to my "followers", I know; and it's OK).
Hope these Efforts at the very least are going to be Recognized and, also, it's going to be Respected my Decission of coming mainly just Friendly for Peace to the forum. I think All should be Understood and the real life around me should also become a little more easy, in terms of Just not disturbing me anymore (so BAD results is going to bring, the keeping of this politics against me, who am a Normal Citizen as any one else: I was NEVER told to go, and I was just Attacked, so then I Deffended myself).
I'm Not pulling and I'm Not stalking, I've Just Been Driving a Crazy train, that got engaged in my Dreams and Did get some places that I'd have never thought.
Hope the coldy coming times are Respected by the noisy at night STRATEGIC terms, cause if don't... MORAL is KILLED.
What I said about my Choice: Xisca; it's FAIR and FUNDAMENTED, MORAL AND GOOD.
Treatment towards me... Hellish to me, Simply. Just some points from some People, but this is Not erasing the global thing done to me.
How could we dream of starting a life together???????????????????????????????????????!! Shocked scratch
LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are You More than me, to You and to Others, as a Human Being? What Would You or Anybody Else Do, in my case?
AND I'M JUST SAYING IT FOR THE CONTINUED MESSAGES ABOUT DREAMY GOING ON, NOT FOR ILL IMAGINATION of mine. IN FACT, I WAS ALWAYS PULLED TO BELIEVE, TO STRESS, TO DEDICATE... FOR GETTING KILLED EVERYTIME. EVERYTIME.
YES, FOR TRAINING.
For training...
We're Lost if we don't do Something about this, I mean, as a Prove for Hope. Yes, as a Laboratory, Inverse terms now.
Give me a break, at the very least.
Is really Nobody interested on my essays?
It's Deceiving, All the thing, till amost hurting. Though Not Now, Not anymore. I'm taking the Life and the People in it Well, Only my Family Do Care for me.
Well, then I Do Truly Care for All. And I Promise this Work is going to be a Helping Sense.
And it's OK.
God Bless!
Greetings, Living Life Well Today!
And, even though All, Loving True for Eternity of Heaven!!
On Earth, We could be Friends. Celebrities, Painters, Philosophers... Nice People as Key Character, I Just Want to be Treated Normal and Nice, and I Just Want to Be Friends.
Taking Care!
flower love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:32 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

I was very fixed in non coming choice; but Friendly Family Pictures changed, obligatedly, my mind.
Both, Mom and Daughter Looking Very Nice and Lovely. God Bless! action smiley Razz
Thank You for taking some pressure from the inside of my heart.
Truly WILLING all this stuff of the stalking Get Solved the Sooner Possible!
This doing will Help for MUCH BETTER REndiments and CALMER Focusing.
Not coming for many times, but coming for sometime. True.
Easy Kind!
Yesterday I was working on the bringing of my intuitions trough now specific problems analitic philosophers like Strawson and Donellan did find in russellian theories of the "defined descriptions". It's Key, cause it's All getting connected on the text.
Finishing this chapter on the next week. Taking part of it, the rest, and the next one for finishing the last one. On time, less more. It's not much as finishing one weak sooner or later, but doing it well and exhaustive and profoundly explaining.
Well, See and See later, Loving Forever!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:11 pm

Sending Best Feelings and Cheers; Fine Courage Good!
God Bless Family.
Love!
On my Friendly Gentle Respecting thoughts Forever!!
action smiley tongue smiley

Ps: today found more points to explain by essay. Im going on my own much futher than yesterday Wittgenstein's. Thank You for Always Inspire!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:39 pm

It's OK.  I'm going to "estrènyer-me allò que no vull dir" and Stay Childishly Kind and Candid here, Brooke's Forum.  And, Obviously, Peaceful in Real life too.
I'm Sorry cause I See Too Much Unjustice; but for Love and for Universal Principles -both things- I'm going to Express myself this way.
Stoic staying, CALMY.
Lady, sorry me, I did get Angry for real life events happening to me.  It Won't happen anymore action smiley cheekey smiley Razz

Though not very good mood, for seeing my Mom so wave unoriented for ordinary doing (accumulated stress for life; adding this last thing now... Rolling Eyes ), it's going to be OK here me, I Swear.  And in any other Possible Place too.
This Michael Jackson... Always Inspire me, Calm and Peace; True Willing for.  God Bless him, it's beyond his Genius Music.
For all this time I've been working.  Including metaphore in last epigraph.  It would be too short compared to others, and Balance on everything is Important.  Not necessary perfect, but something.  It will Fit to the sense of the text.
I Love You Brooke Shields!  action smiley
And many Good Greetings I'm Sending to Everybody from the Heart.
HOW BEAUTIFUL, TO LOVE IS.
Brooke, Brooke, Brooke!!  cheekey smiley  Razz  Smile
flower  cheers  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:36 am

Good morning Good!
Really Nice Pictures and Videos!
Greeting so Well!
Here with Babies, for night and day. Me Collaborating.
Good Time!
And i Love You too Forever!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Another Lovely New Picture in Whosay... HEARTED is the Word! action smiley cheers Exclamation
about me, I'm on a Fine mood -GOOD PEOPLE DO ALWAYS INSPIRE me!; the World Does Need Beauty, it's TRUE; but the One that Needs the Most is coming from the Inside of the People-. I've thought about the differences between natural and "humanist" sciences. I've got it; it's for the 3.3. Very easy.
For what i'm doing and i've proved, I can not understand yet that behaviour in real life towards me (it's like if i was the anti-christ, when...), like by instance big noises before 6.a.m. in the morning today (not sure if this was from the immediately close or the following ones). Resting is Key to the Brain... Shocked scratch
About these tactics for bringing before me guys looking some specific ways (a little "quinqui", as it's used to say here, simmilar to somebody that had been "disturbing", UNFAIR terms, for years), I think for renewing my emotional association... I think it's very childish and visible; as visible is my behaviour: normal.
About the parking incident this morning, prepared as I know: I had not engaged the lights of car that say "to the right, left" when this gentleman came cause I was not knowing if i was moving to the parking place, as long as i was studying its dimmensions. If I did not know, i could not make a sign that was not true. It was just a couple of seconds, but as all around me...
This experiments on my "point of no return" and on my "respect for authority", to me, are just excuses for hurting me, as long as i do KNOW very Well All that I've Actually PROVED. It's just a matter of evilness and stupidity, to keep these games on (some reminiscences from HIGHLY LOVELY GOOD Anano, on their role).
Actually, more than anything, I do get Embarassed for the planned behaviour towards me, as long as we're People, the same though different... I am not thinking about it for much long, c'est la vie.
And well, that's all I had to say. I'm FOCUSED in the Good People and in the Goodness; and the Children.
And those Kind and Beautiful Pictures, through the glass, are Very Inspirational.
Have to say I had such a GREAT time with the Babies. Oh my. And I think they Love me too. It's heart-melting thing to me.
Well, many Greetings and Goodness. God Bless!
Love and Peace, from the Heart!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Too much Thinky makes difficult the playful state of mind, that it's also key for relativizing a little the vital circumstances of everybody, including obviously the oneself's.
I've reached the conclusion that our brain (and animal's, with the corresponding differences) does work by different "phases", where there is a balanced situation of emotion and information making up each state of mind.
State of mind that can go from the pure empathy, hugging love... to envy, attack, emotional pain... or to game, playing...
This is explaining the appearently uncoherent human behaviour, happening so usual.
There's a balance depending on, mainly: wishes, external stimulation by sensitive perception (traditional 7senses and the emotional sense, always in companion, in different degrees), learnt emotional and social behaviour, memories (knowledge-emotions) focalization (feelings, memories, information), moral judgements...
Last two things we can control.
For this, I've seen how a Baby can go from a state of True Caring to another of Selfish and even bad behaviour towards another one; without a logic coherence.

ps: good job, shared.  Hope Liked the poem to... Embarassed Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:57 am

Hi!
Did Not know last news when posted last message.
Im Never supporting abusement or planned vengeances; cause its all a suicide of Human.
No matter all "fighting", silence, jokes or undercovering towards me; um Truly Wishing Only Goodness.
Violence... All types and all related to it, its what we have to fight.
Love, Peace and Freedom for All!

Ps: last post was a childish irony on destiny, on some True geek Smile i had a Fine day, personal terms. And i was sharing some tongue smiley on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Figure out how much did cost me, the copies.
9'65 €.
Good!
on the fine going.
I'm dedicating next days to read these papers, edit on hand and think.  I think it will take me, easily, the rest of the month.
I think I'm actually finishing well on september-october.  Waiting for last reading.  A month.  This last reading will not be so wave Shocked cause this first edition will be a "job done" (partially, but good) and a way for much more systematic and coherent exposition.
I'm calmy doing to it for next weeks.
Wanna know something?  I am not resting many continued days for august.  I Like it (it's Beautiful) and I Want to finish.
Sending True Blessed Greetings!
Big Good Hug Loving Eternal!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:06 am

Hi, Good and Nice morning!
flower

How are things!
Really Nice Pictures around, as usual, and this Message, about Love Train, Looks Great!
And Today Wanted to take the chance for sending a Respectful and individual Friendly Hug to a Person, Craig Graham Sager. Miracle man and so magical Professional and Person. God Bless. Heartfelt!

And yesterday's evening I did stop the work for a while. I felt I was needing rest, my body and my brain, and I did it. Naturally. It's going to be Good. Focused but calmy. Best results possible from it.
Good Greetings for the day!
See and see later!!
Love!
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Truly Friendly!
OK. Did not Try last time, its a mess with time, here two hours more...
No sexual jokes!
Rest here.
Some time away. I see. Fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Came for little while just for a Soul Hug!!
And How GORGEOUS, beyond HEAVEN, the actual NATURAL Looking; so OBVIOUSLY True! action smiley cheekey smiley wave Cool Razz
Felt like Heaven, Water in the desert (there're no camels geek remembering that "funny" story).
Loving Eternal, Hearted Hug!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:28 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:44 pm

I am relating Gödel to the symbolism of elements, explaining difference between constitution of elements -if there's eidetic reduction or not, the one for the logics and the post-cartesian science- and the consistent laws. From this, I'm going to the concept of the abduction and the relating of it to the deduction and induction (very synthetic terms here), and from this to the explanation of the main arguments involving logics in order "n", and this to functional symbolism human (circle closed Razz ).
Tomorrow writing it, not for too many pages (only two for the first 8.1 -no second meaning).
Good scratch cheers

ps: Blosson is a part of Facebook. Wow! I knew it was a TV Comedy... My older Sister was a very, very big fan; and I Liked it too (before experiments! Mad Laughing No...! Razz Smile tongue smiley ).

psII: Understood Zimbio Pictures of the day. Wow! Too Much Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Me quite, "oh, oh..." on these things, Very.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   

Back to top Go down

New Teams of the Easy Staying!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8