Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Teams of the Easy Staying!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:58 am

Good hug!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

How are things going!
It was true, I had to fix that subject. Will need new point, then. Counting the hisctoric critic, 13, I think definitive, though I think it's better divide in two parts the essay.
Had a quite good resty night. Took the time for rest well.
Pictures are Very Highly Huggable!! HUG!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:36 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

By univ. talks and by this, Tremendous lol! Smile ,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR_MZy7vBTo
I am abler to come back to hugs and pull fire a little down.
have to say, after Watching Video, that next time I meet You I'll have been expending my whole day in bed. It's not what You think, it's for "inches".
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Me, in the morning, 178'5, less or more, cms no shoes. And, I Promise, "Inches" are over there too, just move a "coma" geek Laughing Razz
HUG and EMBRACE You!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 10:36 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Taking the time well. Focused by easy. Today in the evening interview about the thesis.
As I'm working, that post on the logically connected fundaments of my philosophy will have to wait a little more, because I'm respecting the appropiate distribution of time and tasks (well, to my opinion). I'll post, and i'm quite Calm at this, Happy, better said tongue smiley
Can not watch videos or whosay at these times, but I could see. God Bless the last one!
Came now because cell connectivity to the internet is so very slow now, for having used gigas and those things I Rolling Eyes scratch - Laughing Razz Smile .
Have Beautiful Good day.
Loving Hugs Good!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi action smiley Razz Smile
OK, You careful bites and me tenderly moderated hugs. Is that right? Calmy touchings Wink geek Smile Good childish description tongue smiley
Many Good Greetings and Blessings.
Those eyes... they're looking huger day by day; on the Lovely cuteness!
Wait a minute, One more look...
Oh my, I'm So Much sorry for my pulsions!! cheekey smiley wave ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile )
Have Good weekend, Loving.
Me rest fine and come if possible technology.
Very Tight Tender Hug, Love!!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 10:18 am

Hi!
flower tongue smiley flower

I like the today video ordering: You wanting to use "macrophones", that's a really good choice geek scratch lol!
Some Nice Pictures to Watch I've been Seeing. Good!
Though sleepy, I woke up too soon today (mind too activated and difficult to disconnect it; it use to happen sometime, when studying; yesterday adding tension of doctorating presence, that let me remember I have to do not only the essay but thesis before april 2017, specific subjects of study, etc.); have to say I'm on Good mood.
Something that's Embarassed Laughing Exclamation to me: yesterday after presentation did go to the university library, to take the reservated "Investigaciones filosóficas", from Wittgenstein, originally written in german, I think.
Well, when I was exiting (this word scratch ) the place, took a look at pages, passing them by fast for just taking a look. And all was written in german idiome. I was wave because the title was quite clear, in spanish castillian. Went to ladies in charge and told them. And they showed me up how the book is printed first page, left one, in german, and the second one, right, in spanish... Embarassed me "down from the mountain"! Laughing Exclamation
Now task geek (typical changing mind state as kids -important: Heracliltus and Nietzsche deffended the "child philosopher", in the sense of opened mind and enjoying and wishing all new knowing and reflection).
Well, Good hug, Loving Good!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi!
this is important.
Professor (yes I just called him for a couple of minutes -I know how heavy person I am, this Person is really Good and Patient, and as Teacher too) made me remember of the "philosophy of the suspect", by Freud, Marx and Nietzsche.
But, going directly to Freud. I'm not saying I can achieve the purely rational core of Kant, by the going to "what I know", I'm going to a concept of integral reason.
this concept includes the "feeling of knowing", and includes the knowing of the subconscient problems (the inconscient activity of brain is very explained by Damasio, as the biggest of happening in mind; but this does not mean we can not say what our brain know for being able, after it, to know, the epistemologic building, able to achieve by the Integral Reason), etc.
Freud did not only have the cases for his deductions and inductions.
Deductions mean the existence of general principles. And as Russell understands so well, Induction needs general principles (other kind but also something more than the simple "extensionality" of cases).
Freud, inconsciently (quite Very Happy me for this - Laughing geek ), to what's his epistemologic fundament, is using these structures that he, however, does know too, from his integral reason for saying all he says about the understanding of the problems and dynamics of subconscient.
As I said, we all "know" these principles.
I think I'm becoming a little socratic and platonic, for this "mayeutics" for making it remember. The place I reached from my very focused work on the "history of philosophic problems", but that's able to be understood by every normally (healthy global terms) developed human mind. And we all are using these structures, less or more implicit terms to what's related our understanding of them as true fundament for our Integral Reason.
From this new concept of reason, there's no problem for accepting and, at once, answering to the philosophers "of the suspicious".
flower love smiley flower

ps: I Dream of a Meeting in a desert alone, next to Nature, All in the Soul to be Shared Up, as kids. From the Sense transcending (this meaning of transcending I'm using is not separating the particular experiences, it's taking them and, by abstraction on the soil of experiences, at once including them. It's metaphysic transcendent at once, the understanding of it. But I think I can open minds, from my explanations, for let the intellectual empathy get these arguments well understood.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:21 am

Hi!!
Oh my, the last video poster, when just choosing in youtube the name BS, on the first page, bride alone before closed doors...
I don't like it, "me fa passar pena".
I Love You (telling to the orderers of Videos too), but I'm actually very Careful on my expressions. Anybody could understand it.
Legal Situations are Very Clear, so I don't understand this video ordering.
For gentle and respectful answer I just can say it Would Be a Dream to any man to Spend his Lifetime with You, and in such a Very Beautiful and Warm Home like this Showed -Thank You so Much!- in the Beautiful Today's Video... Wow!
Calm places, Warm Home, All Access, Comfortable, so Beautiful and Classy All...

I am not that stupid for saying any thing different to this. And I'm Very Sincere, I Swear!!
But, in my life, at some moment I had to stop this too much realitistic dreaming in my mind. For the health of all, and for my morals before the situations I think I know.
I can Not say that Place with "You inside" ( Razz geek action smiley ) is not The Dreamiest to me, because I'd Lie.

ps: Now I'm going to my daily work, have to write a report on a "recurso extraordinario de revisión", True.
Big Hug I Love You!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:14 am

Hi Good!
On the going.
Got work done today. Summary, 8 points, of Wittgenstein position; as some writes mine, from some point shared with him, involved with so much repeated subject of problem of consciousness and objectivivity, and some qualitative improving if mine from my learning on the Author. Tomorrow, or at the very most next dsy, finishing easy the Book. Improved also my mental rendiment as countable skills for efforts. State of mind is also key.
Good Very Kind and Loving Hearts hug True I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 10:27 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Though this is like a speed circuit to me, compared to writing by lonely -lol- finger on cell keys and to problems from "magical" coming and going of the actual screen to another (I must be a true technologic disaster!); I'm keeping quite Moderate geek tongue smiley hasi
New Working day.
As I said, yesterday developed quite well all those things.
Main global improvement, to the whole essay, is:
- goals les or more fixed
- selfexplanatory method: intuition, reflect, read, reflect on intuitition... and so on a neverending process repeating these phases; this is the fundament, theoric-practic for all Im saying there. Somehow, this is admiting the influence of language cercle of course, but partial terms, keeping save the creative side.
Intuition is not such a "alogic" thing, as usually considered. Well this is something I commented for many times.
And well, on the going Well. tomorrow coming to installment of internet in my house. Im keeping it for Work, and also for getting a little less wave for the "difficultily fingerable" cell geek lol! Smile
Good Lovely Hearts hug, Loving!!
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi action smiley

the sun has arised throughout my window cristal in the while of just a minute ago. True. Good. Though well, I'm not talking about weather. Sensitive about it. Im just in my little world, to what's related to this moment of saying.
Wishing so Well and to Better!
Worked well.
Essay's getting more and more fixed. First chapter, last I said, not making. Situating a part of it in last chapter, "conclusions", that we'll catch some key questions less or more connected. All is getting much more closer to the realistic moment of finishing it well. Happy for what I've got and the same for what I can actually guess it will be.
Today Beautiful Videos!
Good Loving hug for Life!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 12:23 pm

Ah, and another Very Healthy thing: I've already stopped myself from continuedly making comparissons.
This, more than the freudian parental influence (frustration for lack of human touch and martial and very old fashioned perspective of education), was something like natural to me, coming from my natural curiousity.
I think I've commented for many times how I was always connecting different concepts. Days with fixed symbols, like saturday and a "bocata de pan -no barra de pan, específicamente- con jamón" (sandwich), something that I don't know why cause I did not use to eat this meal on saturdays wave scratch ; and more things.
The comparisson was the other part, well one of the others. There were more, and I think I could say some one more but not all.
And it was not only comparing the lion and the tiger, but also comparing at level of three, four... or general global. Wanted Sense on All these things, and a Good Symbolic Representation for Everything scratch Laughing Razz
I think I was "destined" to be a philosopher, somehow, for my genetics.
Well, I'm actually developing my most natural creativity (that includes poetry, there's no doubt about it, though I think I actually enjoy the philosophy; who knows, maybe in the future, when worked enough on philo -this coming book it will mainly be on epistemology, and I have to write more on morals, politics...- or a little tired of it, I may start some new period of poems); and enjoying it very much, though the efforts (I like them too!).
That is a Good Reason for Celebration.
All may not be creators of poems, or philosophers... As all may not be painters, actors, scientists, astronauts... Naturally, I mean.
It's OK. The Important is the Attitude (not the aptitude) before the Living. All Need Sense, and Reasonable Understanding of Existence. And the World Does Need it too.
And Helping this is a Real Inspiration to me!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Oh my Goodness on the sflash-lights...
Speechless and chilsdish Happy jumper me oh my!!
Most sensual of Video is the smile on delicate little fixed jumps after the going back and come.
Simply and Extremely Stunning; Happiest chilsh Hugs of Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How Very Beautiful Picture New Tremendous Adorable Beautiful Heavenly! action smiley cheekey smiley
In correspondence, as, also, the new metanarrative as " The New Botanics" ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), I'm posting these Beautiful Video-Songs, one after the other one (though the Truth is that I did not look at all them, cause I am Trusting in it's Cool!; posted for the first Song, Delightful, but some of following I Looked at are really Good too -in fact the Reason for posting was the Nature Pictured in first Video, the Rest of Beauty, and, obviously,its Song; True!-; God Bless!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGxv0X20ik0&list=RDnGxv0X20ik0

I've just finished the spanish dinner... Quite late, but well, it's all quite close, though Nicely opened!
Professor-director told me I can not even figure out how much I've improved (and Cheered me Up too: "Ànims, Molt d'Ànims..."; Nice!). I told him that he can not figure out how I see it in fact ( Laughing Smile Razz ), when I read those primitive versions of firsts chapters... Really, as "almost panfletary" style I defined them to him. I know I was too hard on myself, it's just that I was deffending and deffending an intuitive body of ideas, and as long as I had not developed them well enough, on its inner logic and narrative coherence, I was repeating the same in so many different ways. Now I am focused in the developing of each piece in a perspective where I've got all of chapters and contained concepts, at once, in head (never little, the head geek ).
Big Very Good Hug, How Sweet, Heaven's!
I Really Hope it's True I'm being Able to Watch New TV Series soon in Spain action smiley
Loving so Tight!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

ps; when I See You around the table, I'm afraid Embarassed it's Possible (by the spying of someone) You did see me, that day... It was a real torture, so painful, so Terribly Painful with All Together, to think about You had seen me "on action" in the outside. Now, years paused the horse of my hearted mind, and though all things around me done "at my back" do still hurt and make angry (why not being True, finally, and now talking Global terms, not to a Person specifically; All done as planned thing around my real life -not Pictures with Gentlemen dresses as a red haired Lady, by instance, it's OK and it's a Free World, Dress You Up and Color Your Hair the way You Want!), about this I'm Rolling Eyes Well, it's OK.
Professors yesterday talked about the fact Big Philosophers were Not understood by the People around them, and that the People used to Really Treat them not very well; though now All less or more Reading People Call them as the Parents of our Civilization... This is the Life. And it was not only Mozart the target of envy emotions (at the very least for the history as I know it), this is happening, happened and will happen to many People.
Bernadette Peters says in "Mozart in the Junjgle" that "these people think nobody do understand them, but it's not true".
Well... Separation I Honestly think and feel it's the fair thing, in both Perspectives, Yours and Mine; but the doing at my back in real life, comes and goes and really "playing games of noises, comes and goes, etc" is something so disgusting. Really, Disgusting. And this is the Way it will Always Be, till it Come some Real Presence of Truth and Honesty.
After all, I don't think I may deserve so much bad.
It's easy: don't worry so much for very poorly planned psycologic therapies, just let me be me, let me live my life, neighbours and so. This is All I'm asking for.
It's crazy, because in my situation, where I have not seen a simple penny for my hard sweating and efforts, I, however, can understand Michael Jackson and his Neverland so Well. This planned behaviour towards me... These people don't have an idea of what they are, and have been for years, doing. They don't know. There're connections all around, and each new connection for repairing the very weird one, and the following ones; it's bad just for simply be connected one to another. The chain should be broken. And the only way is: if you don't want to recognize me as who I am and what I've done, at the very least leave me alone. This is All. I Accept to protection, in case it may exist (anyway, I Admit I've Always been with my Guard so High for last years -this is very stressing, not very good to my heart, so it's making my life shorter, so I'm creating and explaining less things); but I'll Never accept these childish conspiracies attempting agains my Private Living.
And it's All about my complaining to the world as it's doing towards me.
Think about it, Please. You're Never making things better, but just the opposite, by keeping the same ways. And if someday I'm on some social recognizing (not much worried about this), does anybody think this is going to be forgotten, related to all involved, by me?
I'm just Honest.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
Have to say All I said it was Not " Wink Twisted Evil " at All. Not about You, not about Your Work Partners action smiley Razz
Now some resty lazy. Had good time, though did not run (I don't know if my "time reacion" on "departuring" legs is actually as Tremendous Hugo Silva in the Video from Pignoise Tremendous, but quite Really Good still, Shocked at this 47 too bounce party smiley ; Healthy is key, cause I care about tendons, knees, ankles, all bones and muscles; these last ones almost as good as younger, but "articulaciones", far from jokes but Real now, are not the same; Normal!; though muscles speed neither exactly as before, Normal; taking Easy).
See later, Good Hugs Loving Fine!
My sister has to scan me this twenties picture, it's not "century fox" geek Laughing Smile but Nice, on the Good Wishing.
See You!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:36 am

Only last words tonight.
I see there's a big part of society against me, and the more "different" I may come on my texts, the more hate, more than anything because they don't understand them.
So, as this place is emotional, I think I do have to stay on the childish, and leave philosophy only for books (these ideas are not killing anything). I'll publish my book, with the support of university or not (I know there's a real mess on these things; I think somebody Tried to "erase" these Professors, who know -I Know- my doing here-, probably for erasing my learning; facts happened, though I have to admit the connection is not evident at all, to my doing through theirs, I mean).
And, for sure, We'll Meet in Heaven, in any case!! action smiley Smile
I am just saying this because life is so uncertain, and I know the real Problems about the real life hug. It's OK Smile Ten years are time enough for getting used to anything. And I'd hardly change my actual life, to what's related to my People (erasing all spying and conspiracy, this is obvious) and my Doing. As You too. So, what else!! Wink Smile
Separating this Necessary childish, for circumstances, from real intellectual life.
I think I'll present the book in some competition, "essay of the year", probably, though not much expecting, prize money and prestige do deserve it, as the echo from it. All Very Moderate and Humble Goals.
I'll Keep sharing the creative process, and the Hugs, Kind and Easy for Real!!
Good night, See in Dreams (this time not going to classes well not mean anxiety about exams Laughing Smile ).
This next chapter, on the "philoconnection on history" is getting tremendous shape in mind too. I cant stop sharing this childish emotion!
Bass and Guitar High!
And a Night Loving Hug!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:21 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Before going to some work next to the sun, for the next point, finishing this weekend the first version (one question: is it possible I do have to change the name of "essay" for the "treatise"... as long as I think it's more appropiate, and as we're lately are quite on the "treat-ments"... geek Laughing Smile ).
It's just that I have no taken any pill for fighting the inflammation, neither, though the Dr. said I was not going to have the prettiest version of my face for the weekend Laughing
Anyway, have to admit this morning when I looked at the mirror I exclamed: affraid , oh yes, here it is.
A couple of seconds after I had to notice it was just a chubby cheek Mad Laughing Exclamation
Only used 3 times of 20 seconds of ice on the cheek yesterday after session, and this is all. Really, it's good, it means healing little process is going well.
And on it, another One sharing before coming back to philotask (and remember, now I don't just write essays, I am a treatises writer geek Laughing Razz ), this romantic cuteness connecting, God Bless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECmpYi0IkzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh8eb_ACLl8

ps: and Good doing on the tongue smiley Laughing Razz
psII: Loving Hugs High!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 2:54 am

IV Milenio I meant to say.
Good treating. Respect.
Lets see if tonight hugs, talks or thinking lol
Seeing
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:11 pm

Hi, and a Hug, better if kissed!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

Have to say the next meeting for the "Special Comissions" is on the march 15th.
Also, have to say I am getting in 3 pages those 3 lines Well for sure; I mean, for what I want to explain is enough; connecting the Essences from each time, Essence that we can see now, "a posteriori", related to the thinking history.
Going to Fit.
Writing today in the evening. I have been thinking very well on it, among other things, obviously. Any countable time Helps to the Helping Try of Mine, so I am not resting very much.
Later I'm doing.
Seeing. In hyphotetical situation, first it would come the hug, and after some intense melting...
The Embarassed kiss.
Dont get dirty mind on it please!! geek Laughing Razz
flower cheers bounce love smiley bounce cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How are things. Here Very Worky but not tired (by now, on the wave of the stream, but it's all measured well).
Sharing this, some provisionary conclusions (much job for weekend) from the 1.3.1:
(have to edit, as the other one, 1.2, but it's Happy thing to me).
"La originalidad del buen pensador siempre sale a la luz, y un caso paradigmático de ello es Sócrates. Con él, acontece un cambio profundo, una vuelta de tuerca definitiva que prefigura las bases de la autocomprensión filosófica moderna (NOTA PP: ya dije en su momento que los elementos estructurales que posibilitan el ejerció de las facultades superiores de la razón han estado siempre ahí, con la diferencia de que el reconocimiento y la explicación de las bases de éstas constituyen carta de mayoría de edad de la razón, la cual queda impregnada en el imaginario colectivo y en el conocimiento oficial, esto es, el reconocido por las instituciones políticas de poder y/o representación y por las instituciones académicas reconocidas por aquél, de un simbolismo catalizador de una infinidad de nuevas formas de enfrentarse a la realidad, como objeto “dominable” y comprensible a gran escala. Al fin y al cabo, esto es consecuencia normal de comprensión filosófica, en última instancia, como saber de totalidad que es). Son las diferencias fundamentales respecto de las escuelas presocráticas: 1ª) El arché o principio primero deja de ser un elemento físico y pasa a ser, directamente, el Logos, constitutivo del orden del universo y de nuestra propia razón, el cual se halla implícito en el discurso del lenguaje; y 2ª) el universo cambia, de acuerdo con el orden del Logos, pero la verdad sólo es una, y coincide con dicho orden.
Sócrates, de acuerdo con los textos de su discípulo Platón, aportó mucho más al pensamiento occidental, del cual se le considera, justificadamente, fundador principal; pero éstos son los puntos esenciales que suponen un cambio cualitativo respecto del pensamiento anterior, y que permanecerán, al menos hasta la llegada de Nietzsche (que sentía verdadera aversión hacia el maestro de Atenas). Sin embargo, y ahora volvemos al eje histórico del análisis situacional, dicho cambio cualitativo debe comprenderse y modularse. Porque Sócrates no luchaba sólo contra el relativismo de Protágoras y de los sofistas (en su versión más elevada filosóficamente, algunos sofistas, como el citado Protágoras, podrían calificarse como auténticos humanistas libertarios, precursores del pragmatismo, el utilitarismo y el contextualismo epistemológico NOTA PP: recordar la conocida frase de Protágoras), sino también por consolidar una razón estable, consistente con el sentido común de la permanencia y el cambio graduable de las cosas (los filósofos griegos eran eminentemente positivistas, pese a sus elaboradas abstracciones teóricas); la propia multiplicidad constitutiva de la realidad, en un plano más abstracto de conciencia reflexiva; la intuición del sentido de totalidad propio de la filosofía –de ahí el Ser o Uno de Parménides, en la más elevada expresión abstracta de dicho sentido intuitivo-; y la imposibilidad lógica de cualquier clase movimiento, incluido el intelectual, de acuerdo con las reflexiones –irrefutables en su consistencia interna, excepto en lo que se refiere a la inamovilidad del intelecto, pues si éste trabaja para comprender al Ser, y siendo parte de él, el principio concluyente se refuta a sí mismo- del filósofo eleático.
Sócrates realiza esta tarea hercúlea del intelecto por medio de una intuición que no por elemental resulta menos genial: el sentido trascendente del Ser -tan bien elaborado por Parménides-, así como su propia contradicción interna, se integran en un plano de abstracción que queda instituido en el lenguaje, el cual, poseído por el hombre, es a su vez reflejo de ese orden trascendente, pero no en un sentido de congestión imposibilitadora de alcance ontológico, sino como posibilidad cierta y reflejo final de la verdad dinámica (en sentido trascentente y en sentido positivo, desde la praxis de los sentidos) del mundo. Sócrates, al resituar el arché en el lenguaje -el arché es el principio, pero también el fundamento del sentido primero y último de todo, de acuerdo con lo que indico en el siguiente párrafo- revierte el caos epistemológico, ontológico y conceptual que origina la superposición de los planteamientos jónicos, eleáticos y de Heráclito; y lo integra en un discurso de sentido trascendente unificado, en que no sólo se racionaliza, por identificación eidética, el Ser en sí con lo que conocemos más o menos a primera vista de él (el positivismo griego queda bien reflejado en las reflexiones de Heidegger sobre las constantes referencias que observa, dentro de los textos de la filosofía socrática, a los sinónimos de verbos que expresan una acción visual), esto es, epistemología y ontología, sino también el propio Sentido per se trascendente de la realidad y del propio discurso objetivado.
Porque si bien es cierto que todo lenguaje, por su simbolismo, es una expresión trascendente de la realidad, en el pensamiento filosófico de Sócrates tal carácter queda apresado de forma autoconsciente, gracias a lo cual se cierra del todo –simbólicamente- el círculo de la razón (punto de partida), la realidad (positiva y trascendente) y el sentido cognoscitivo como comprensión, como verdad y como ser. Éste último, el sentido cognoscitivo, representa una necesidad, y su consecución, en un contexto funcional de nuestra razón, preside y dirige todo nuestro pensamiento (NOTA PP: La noción compleja e integrada de “sentido cognoscitivo” la trataré en los siguientes apartados, pero es importante dejar constancia de estas reflexiones históricas para comprender, por mediación –también- de esta nueva conexión, la realidad de mis dos afirmaciones de fondo dentro del presente epígrafe, esto es: que hay un sentido racional y crítico “transhistórico” en el desarrollo de la filosofía, y que la razón está dotada de unas estructuras universales, para todo ser humano, que dan lugar y posibilitan lo primero).
No es posible que Sócrates fuera del todo consciente de este logro, porque la importancia del mismo sólo puede apreciarse debidamente, una vez se puedan conocer los principales problemas epistemológicos que la historia de la filosofía no ha dejado de replantearse, en múltiples formas posibles. No obstante, ello no es óbice para reconocer su mérito, inmenso, lo cual, a su vez, nos permite ser coherentes con nuestra idea de que no es la teleología incluida ya en la potencia perfecta de la obra, la que dirige la creación filosófica, sino la correlación conceptual de los problemas en análisis situacional, gracias a un fondo universal de la razón, tanto para lo “bueno”, esto es, sus capacidades cognoscitivas comunes a todos (inclusive de la creación ex novo de teorías y de razones justificativas), cuanto para lo “malo”, esto es, para los límites intrínsecos su propia constitución innata.
Las obras colosales de Platón y Aristóteles también girarán en torno al problema de “lo Uno y lo Múltiple” y de su reconciliación con una idea “fuerte” de verdad; si bien con notables diferencias en el segundo respecto del primero (no comparo a Platón con su maestro Sócrates porque nunca está del todo claro dónde acaba uno y empieza el otro). No me interesa destacar aquí su pensamiento, por no alargar excesivamente este apartado, en consideración de su objeto. En lugar de ello, me haré eco de sus tesis principales cuando las sitúe, en contraposición expresa, frente al método cartesiano que ocupa el apartado siguiente".

Dont You think it's going to be useful! bounce cheers wave
Good Loving Hugs, Lovely and Good!!
flower cheers tongue smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:08 am

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

How Nice Pictures!
Today have to say I had the best resty day in weeks.
What a Rest! tongue smiley
Also Very Good for the Tasky planning of the day. Very Focused good.
And Very Good Loving Hugs!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:05 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Just for little while.
Look at this "Coincidence".
I was bringing some papers to a place in the office, and right after getting out my room, I did find a gentleman asking me for information.
He was Rafa, Pepi's (Embarassed Razz ) Brother!  He's attorney at law (if this expression is right  scratch ).
I had not seen him for 20 years, at the very least.  He did not recognize me, for the incipient beard; after, he said I was looking the same (Suspect Laughing geek ).
I asked for Gabi and Pepi.  I knew they had children.  Two girls, Silvia, 12 years, and Eva, 7 years.
He was fired by the bank where he worked, almost 4 years ago; after, let me think, 27 years at the Professional services.
Sent many Greetings to All, God Bless!
Maybe sharing here, it's Helping him to Find some new job.  His Family Needs.

And Good Hug Loving for Eternity!!

ps: Gabi Really Tried to Help me.  At the Search for an Address of You, True; and when I did get myself closed in my room for some periods, after this.
Things Can Get Improved.  I See in me, Hopefully he's Making UP again his Professional Career, Truly Good Worker, and Smart.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 12:46 am

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 11:08 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Not so workie on these days (recovering brain -Calm is a Key thing!- on these days).
I know its a big effort to be done, but I'm confident, quite enough.
Third index could be similar to:

3.- Lenguaje, lógica y realidad.

1) Atomismo lógico y Círculo de Viena (viniendo de la objetividad en último epígrafe capítulo II). El "cisma" epistémico entre lenguaje y realidad. Discusión con Quine y Davidson sobre la analiticidad.

2) Cuál puede ser el papel de la lógica en el conocimiento de lo real.
a) El silogismo aristotélico se refiere a la verdad apofántica pero en este punto no me interesa centrarme en el valor verdad, sino en su identificación con el "ser", lo que es y las "condiciones de la objetividad del conocimiento posible", y referirme a las "descripciones definidas de Russell", conectando la lógica de primer orden con la segunda, de algún modo, y desde aquí (ámbito más directamente relacionado con el lenguaje):
b) las estructuras lógicas y las estructuras causales de la realidad (referencias a Leibniz y Nagel).
Discusión con el "a=b" de Frege. La reducción "eidética" de la lógica.
Los axiomas lógicos: la base.

3) Límites esenciales de la lógica y del lenguaje proposicional.
a) Insuficiencia de los estudios pragmáticos sobre los actos del habla.
b) la metáfora. Conclusión: la apertura del significado dentro de un ámbito, paradójicamente, comprensible y universalizable.
c) Extensión de este carácter: introducción al símbolo (la apertura simbólica-objetiva, primera referencia al valor de lo trascendente).

4) Dimensionamiento definitivo del problema de los límites del conocimiento:
a) Godel y su relación con el Trilema de Münchhaussen. "Problemas" derivados, a modo de conclusiones previas:
a.1) la autorreferencia cognoscente, o autoconsciencia
a.2) La base cognoscente epistémica global respecto del mundo: la razón no funciona sobre reducciones eidéticas. Primera referencia a la razón integral, a la biología y a la trascendencia.

5) El principio de identidad (lo que es), el absoluto y la pluralidad ontológica; y su relación con el principio de causalidad. Reflexión general al respecto.

I think we're going to Help!
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 2:03 pm

In the body of knowledge, as it is on these days, I am solving two points by the essay.
First, by the side of science: the metaphysical limits, and it's functionatlity whatever it's usually been said about this.
Second, by the side of philosophers as Quine, Rorty, Foucault: the need for not forgetting the biologic objectivity.
By integrative reason, the understanding of concept as the transcedent (related to the physical plane) symbol it is in mind and what this means (recursivity and opening for communication and opening for create new knwoledge: if not, in fact we like machines AI), and the connection of the whole thing with nature; it's possible.
Goals on the road, Good perspectives and timing.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Hi, a Hug!!
cheers flower cheers

Coming very sweetie for sharing ideas.
First, GOOD terms, a Constructive critic: in the google searche I do write "empirie", and it's a word I was taught, I remember, when studying philo at high-school. But I see it nowhere, and only find "empire".
Criteria for searching is not working at it I see. Just sharing for Possible improvement action smiley
For more I have to say I've got on a paper on hand all of the last chapter, Completed, and all in mind on the actual one, third (not weird but bird! geek Smile ).
Very Very Happy on Calmy ways.
Though, today for rest of the day I guess not writing anything else. For some things: first, finishing in july almost for sure and well; second, because I've found how it's too "agressive" effort to my mind, to keep going back and forth from the Global Abstraction of Connecting All Ideas or of Having them Developed at first recently, to the direct and Focused writing.
It's too big tension to mind, and I don't need to "punish" it more than necessary. I mean, to work the mind is making this Improve, but when you see you are making too intense efforts that, for more, are not necessary...
I'll spend the rest of the day, among other things obviously, thinking a little more about the global structure remaining to get developed on papers.
And, obviously, on a LOVING HUG with You, as Much Wished as the Heaven this is!!
See and see later, HUGS of LOVE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Teams of the Easy Staying!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next