Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Teams of the Easy Staying!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Mon May 13, 2013 10:54 am

Hi love smiley action smiley ,

I've just inaugurated new subject. I did because it's Real change.
I'm human being, so it will feel good, and everybody.
What said about that Movie, remembered had to say, not affraid about consequences, but not missunderstandings: he was getting very angry with all who did not think like him about his Muse of Inspiration for the Living, too much I'd add; that's not my case.
Only thing in common is Free Admiration, no fights when There's Respect (nothing extraordinary).
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Oh my, beneath "hand soloist" me ( Wink Wink Wink ), I had those things and exercised for 3 hours, in this past weekend. I was sharing with some workmates right now, and said: well, it's OK, if you feel well, let it come and go Free, as you need and feel.
I Agreed.
Going now, to Focuse some!
flower Love! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Tue May 14, 2013 9:34 am

Smile Hi! Smile
Smile Smile Smile

How are things!
We're FRIENDS!! And I Love You!!
It took me 7 years to demonstrate, to feel satisfied about my demonstration, I mean, but I think I'm finally feeling quite well about my efforts. Honestly. Feel Well about me for this subject.
Now Staying Here, of course, have to Find out new frontiers on my own, coming Everyday.
Any Interpretation of any Human Rights Bill would Agree with the fact I have to.
Not so focused on myself, focused on what it's Fair action smiley
love smiley flower flower flower love smiley

Now it's coming a time I am going to be very busy and focused in summer (oh my! Mad ) work, but it's going to be OK.
Just in case there may remain something that think can Help, which I may be suspicious about it may not be taken someway like till now, I'll Post.
But will not post all jobs because is nonsense.
Truly Feel Most of Fundamental Bases I Did Share.
My Sense is this Work Now! This Way I am Free about me and the non limited Horizon of my Making, as Human and Dignified Human Being.
All things that may Help, Concentrated I will Share, anyway.
Here I Find the Inspiration!
It's not about me, it's not about Brooke Shields, as she well says in such a Nice Video, it's just about All!
flower love smiley flower

Selfish, from that Goodness, or Try for it, whatever you may want, I recognize myself and find out my Sense for Life.
There're Tons of Work to be Done!
Here We're All Going!
party smiley I Love You, Everything's OK I Swear, We Have to Try this Way! party smiley

ps: Why, I tell myself? Because of destiny? All I can say as an asnwer: because We both and All Know is the Good thing to Do! Love!! action smiley
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Wed May 15, 2013 9:45 am

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

Thank You for being Who You Are. Strong and such a Caring Woman! Inspire me and All!
It's True! Thank You All! action smiley

About me, for Good, have to say I've had such a Good Rest tonight, and Feeling so Well Recovered and Inspired. And More Now I've Seen All those things.
Loving Levels Smile Smile I'll take care about, for Health too.
I'm tongue smiley , Calm, about what I'm actually doing now. Not at all satisfied, There's so Much to be Done, but Feeling Well Now about how I'm doing things now.
Gives me Peace.
Brooke, I'm speechless.
I'm going to Work so hard, and the Vision of You and the Touch I Know We'll Sure are goint to be my motor, my Inspiration, my Innocence Safety and my Everything; as They have been for All of my Life. But Now We are Together... Wow, it's so Much!
flower I Love You! flower

ps: To Know You Trust in me, and You Count on me... I'm Feeling Stronger than ever in my Life, for All of the past.
It's party smiley party smiley tongue smiley cheers Basketball ... Pure Emotion!! I Swear it's How I Feel!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Fri May 17, 2013 11:29 am

Hi!! Smile action smiley

One thing else to say. As Proving (not scientist ways) what I’ve been talking about symbolism, onthocracy and metaphysical sense.
That discovering about kids, separating good and bad depending on “the nearer/the further”, does not need scientist method to be WELL KNOWN. We All Know those things have happened and will happen (till the day we truly want - or be able to understand the good reasons for wanting it- to try to make a better world); without needing those, that’s for sure, bright experiments for scientist certainty.
Something that got my attention was the way Bright scientist, and the atmosphere of narration in Great TV program (I will watch all!), talked about that “discovering”. Expressing a Real sad disappointment about Human Nature, for the results observed and described and scientistically contrasted.
If this is not a Remembrance, from both parts, of Something Called Faith (so near to Religion – “religious affectivity” could be good word for describing it), already since human is human, come Eros right now with his arc and iron arrows to me.
Metaphore that comes to my mind is the baby months old who needs his/her help for walking (sat on wheels: I was scaring pilo! Laughing ). We Need that Superior reinforcement. And we can also use it for what we want: power for convincing.
By this, I could add the fact I’m observing “scientism”, as so brightly critizised by Habermas, does not only come from material interests for domination or simple historical and acritical unsciosness, but also from something else. It’s in our genes, that kind of Metaphysical Affectivity that make we all Need Symbols to Feel Save, and Meaningful our Existence.
This way of thinking, “Selffree” from preconcibed methodological conditioning, has “only” kept us safe, as species, Human, for thousands and thousands years before discovering science. Technological progress that came along with Science Method is TREMENDOUS, and will be, but one time we are All aware from dangers coming along with a perspective that may be “amoral” or “unconscious about results”, we All must See How Something else is Needed. Something Kant called “Judgement”, Heidegger as “desocultamiento” (sorry, don’t know english word), Habermas as “Critic/Historical Selfreflection”... And as many others did similar.
All them were Searching for a Fulfilled Human Consciousness. Modestly, the same I’m looking for.
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Mon May 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Hi Smile action smiley

Came for a while. Today leaving the office a little sooner, for repairing informatical systems.
flower Will come at night for Sure, for Everything!! flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

Wanted to share.
1) Science method is out of doubt as efficient about results. What I discussed was the too limited that is the fact taking only it to build up consciousness. Psicology (not talking only now about subject "Psicology", as One to be Studied, but also including it), Human, wanted or not, Reaches All. Our Human Devoloping, and Efforts for Convivence Need some More.
I'm goint to Study it.

2) I'm Interest in Everything Human, but I think my work, for habilities and vocation, about Studying All Possible of Human Sphere; my work, as I said, will be Focused on Construction of Ways, Mental and Hearted: Logic and Symbolic, that Help for that. Study Structures for Convivence, from Deepest of Human Nature, more than aspects about Policy Working on Today, that's very Important but not my subject.
Search for Reasons for Unification, Ways, from the Understanding of All Implicated Subjects.
party smiley party smiley party smiley

flower Brooke, I Love YOU so, it's TRUE!! flower
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower

It's not going to be unpowered, this Magic Love, for repeating it. It's like saying Hi to me!!
flower hasi flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Tue May 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
flower flower flower flower

Taking only a moment.
We, our Human and Biological (as any Animal, sons of Earth and Universe) Nature, is Much Stronger than We usually think. And, at the same time, when We Truly Want, Much Better that it's used to meant to be. Spirituality is not lost at all. Just Needing to Understand how it can not be made up from pure materialistic theorical starts. Love and Strength for Love and for Imagining and Feel the Beauty.
So, Come on!
Smile Smile Smile

Sending Best Wishes Possible non stop, See You action smiley
flower Love You! flower
Smile love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Thu May 23, 2013 9:32 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
flower flower flower flower

How are things!
Smile That recently adquired ability for offending is going to be Blessing for Fun Smile
No, Truly, You can Bring Very Good Opinions, Brooke. All Knowledge wisely taken for some not too much heavy entertainment and with some fun. Not only icon but also something else Good too! cheers
Smile Laughing I can not wait to see You start offending!! Laughing Smile
flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower

Yesterday I just Had Fun, and got to get tired too because of many hours up and focused.
Already 12!
Think I still was able for make some fun in youtube.
Everything, about all sides, is working Well, as You See.
I had Great Night, was too short because of unusual tired for hour working.
Today some "siesta" will totally repair, but not necessary, right now I'm Very ready to...
Be focused Laughing Smile Laughing
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

flower I Love You, Brooke, Very Much!! flower
Going to some Good Work, Inspiredly!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:59 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile
party smiley action smiley

I've been Watching All I've could from Videos. All those in searching type, as Message of Caring Comunication. As I am not going for walks, I've got time, I've been working hard, and feeling quite better.
flower Truly Liked! flower

Comunication is Much Better at this time because I Do Feel Affective Bounds so True.
This way, it's all coming by itself so easy.
flower Thank You All for Sharing, God Bless, I Love You! flower
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, I'm still speechless about Adorable You. Precious Sould of Candy Made in Heaven.
cheekey smiley You're so Beautiful, Touch me so Beautifully Real my Heart, with Yours!! cheekey smiley
Thank You for Existing, my Vulnerable side is Saved by You action smiley
flower I Love You and I Love You More and More!! flower

cheers I Do Believe, We can Go on and On for Good and for Better Never stop, We're Human, We're Beautiful cheers
party smiley party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi!!

What a morning.
I find myself wave . Sometimes do feel this high iq of mine in abstractivity and imagination is killing any ability of mine for normal things, and it's heavy, always.
But I've learnt how to peacefully drive the situation: it's been a problem for life, True, that I think I am facing well, actually: as I can not Work fulltime on Thinking and Create those things I think I could do so Well, I accept this is limiting my time and my Final Results for history, but... this is always it, this is the life.
Honestly, TOTALLY OUT OF WORRIES, don't think I ever reach any status for my Work. This is a lost game from the first time, I know since long time ago. No regrets at all!
But I also Honestly Think it can be Useful and Good, and it's Frustrating sometimes to see how I can not get that much focused.
It's True that versatility of brain, exercised through doing different tasks, is good for Improving all Possibilites of brain, but sometimes I get the Balance out of sight, subjective terms, of course.
Well, when I get totally recovered from the cold and Study HARD, HARD at night Everyday, Probably will think more optimistically.
Only talking about Time of my own for Results.
In fact, I could not be INTO THAT DEEP THINKING for 8 hours a day.
My brain would crash.
May be after years and years getting used I could try, but not now. Now I still can't Use 8 hours Pure for THINKING.
So, this was just a OUT LOUD talking.
Yes, probably just this Smile
The Truth is that I don't Feel psycologically tired at all. No.
And physically neither.
Also, Admit this New Some More on my Own Will Help for Restoring Energy Easier Terms.
And less Pressure Here too.
I Honestly Think I Gave so Much. Feel quite Comfortable about it and my Responsability.
Anyway, I will keep on Sharing for Good All it can be Good.
love smiley Love, Much Love and Peace love smiley
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Lovely,

as I am quite Razz Embarassed cheekey smiley cheers mix now, properly posting.
Smile Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=WpVu04FZP4w&NR=1
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
SmileSmileSmileSmile

I've been reading.  How Interesting, and Bright!
What authors related to "giro lingüístico", as the Importance of Culture and Idiome to Building Up characters and consciousness is not something to forget, certainly.
I Do Like All, and at the same time I Feel the Distance.  As in Everywhere, of course, not only Here.  And this Happens to All.
But There's Certainly that Space of Human which is Pretty Common to All.
That Zone is the Key One for the Dream of Mine.
It's going to take a lifetime.  I am Totally Motivated for that.
The warm new times are Helping too.
Truly Hope the fact I may become more "adult" here and more "about the One" do not change this.
For some absurd reason (not so absurd, character and experiences) I Do Always Feel to Save something is Needed.  I mean, Here is absurd from the reasonable objectivity to read or to see.
That lack of unsatisfied first love, like "that's my girl, that's my DREAM" on Eternity... I must come to terms with it. 
I was Motivated to Follow it behind the wall, You All Know, and also all things said...
Now we're all comfortable at offending  SmileSmile at bad things are forgotten, Truly, have the Moment Opened to me to Feel the Truth of that Wall, and the Truth of the absurdity of my Wishes.
There's that Woman, Brooke Shields.  We Do Have so few little things in common, but I Do Feel Connected to her Soul.  That will Long for a Lifetime.
But the Staying Here, I Know it's Wanted (if ever the opposite, just polite and clear "good-bye" would be enough for me to Peacefully going), and I Think can Bring some Positivity.  For All, including me.
That childish line, like re-creating "The Blue Lagoon", in the case I can never erase, will have to be dealt with out of here.
Honestly, I Do Truly Think, from pretty long time ago, already, that Phase on "putting things of Emotivity and Love on its Place on Time" has been Truly Engaged.  I am Honest.
Want to Make the "definitive" Evolution about it.  Honestly!
Doesn't mean I don't want to take care, not at all.  Just going into that.
For people whose brains are like mine, the ordinary days are so different to expectations.  I mean, it happens to all, but people like me (PLEASE, I WOULD HAVE CHANGED THIS BRAIN FOR ANY OTHER ONE MORE NORMAL AND READY FOR FAMILIAR NORMAL ROMANTIC BONDS, I SWEAR) finds quite difficult to Identify Normal Living with selfprojected dreams.
Person that it is with me, She Bringed Something quite Similar to that, in its Moment.  So, I can not pretend it's so unusual, this thing about me, in fact.  But that Dreamed Soul UNION I could NEVER find, in life.  Now I know it was not a problem of selfclosing my heart.
I don't know if I could have ever find something like that I had been Always Searching, OBJECTIVE terms, after MILLION OF MILLION of couples through an eternity.
It's a problem of my Nature, this brain: not perfect about two hemispheres, but both of them too much developed at the same time.  There's the key of problem.  Modestly saying.
Well, I'm Having Quite Good Time Now.
I Honestly Think Here I can Try to Bring some Goodness and wise and Love, and also take it for me too.  Human sharing, nothing to be used, from now on.  Nobody!
Someday, Brooke, in the Future, when older, I'd Like to Share some Friendship mailing.
But well, that's very far, and I am not worried about that.  No more right now.
About this Personal Subjective Connection of Mine, I've Said All by Now.
Maybe some More Poems.  Some more, from day to day.  When Inspiration or Needing Come.
Since quite long time, this Beautiful Place is not my second consciousness anymore, and this way will keep on going me.
But jokes, fun, thoughts, love, art...
Good things I'll try to share.
Now times for VERY HARD FOCUSING are Coming, and I can not let myself Staying Here too Much, as Magnetic Place to my Mind and Heart, I mean.
It will not be for lack of caring, just the opposite.
Anyway, I think it will not be that much mind going far.  Just a little.
Project of Shared Consciousness, if not told the opposite, will be Continuating Here.
I Know I Have to Do.
Not for selflatering, but for Giving.
Love You!!  That's for Life! God Bless!
Those Pictures and that Talk was Fascinating.
I Promise later some more wave fun.
You All Have to Understand this is not consequence of regrets, this is just the Developing of my Thinking side, higher than the other one.  I Have to Do it, because this Side Must Grow Free for Good.  Now it's the Needed thing.
Oh my, I am finishing with the same ideas... geekLaughing
SmileSmileSmile

Love You Very Much!  Love You!!  True!!!  Always!!!!  for All of my Life, Love You All!!!!!
love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:11 am

SmileSmileSmileSmile
Hi!
Good Morning, New Day!
Those "The Heat" Pictures, that's what I Like: AMAZING AND FEELING SO WELL!
You Look BEAUTIFUL, Brooke, and Everybody Nice!
love smileylove smileylove smiley

To See this Beautiful Good, INSPIRATIONAL for All of the Week!!
flowerflower

Is it possible mind is more prepared for different things depending on the time of the year.  I mean, I think mine was more PREPARED for Studying, even more wills, just 3 months ago, and now it's like more lazy.  I mean, works quite Well, even easier because of Bigger Perspective for Good Understanding, and going as or more fast than before, but something like lazy.  This was for Sharing.  Honestly, think we All do change through Seasons of the year, as fact.
I'll Balance Well Everything!
God Bless!
flower Brooke, Love You Very Much!! flower
party smileytongue smileylove smileytongue smileyparty smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi, Good Morning Everybody!
Smile action smiley 

How Much Goodness Around, Wow!
Thank You, God Bless!
flower  Wishing the Same and for All on Earth, PLEASE! flower 
love smiley love smiley love smiley 

Have had Very Good Day (and I'm in a "Tennisthical" Hurry Right Now! Smile Smile Smile ), some Good stretching (Amazed for Shape it Brings!) and some not too long walk, because of too much sun at this time.
Also, Have Make Order all stuff of Studying. Wow!
And Enjoyed while Doing! These Evolutions are like too much! LOL
Truly, Very Systematical All, I think already 10 files, but generical, not specific subjects. This mean quite enough.
But I don't have to read many new things at this time, actually. Just Think and Read All Again.
I've Got the Direction, just Need to Make the Good Pauses and Taking Off Re-starts, Going on for One Sense. Want Holistical Structure for my writen job. And Comments Well Made, as a Process of Positive Critic for Understanding Author and for Trying for something of Mine, at the end of it.
WORD: Modesty!
From this position, Everything's Possible on Time!
Shared, Goodness!
Smile Smile Smile 

Feeling, Emotions, quite Well. And More Now I'm Here, Companion of Goodness too!
Stomach, by some soft medicines, is Highly Improving too.
Please Tell Brooke I Love and Adore her! Thank YOU!
cheekey smiley I Love You, and Love YOU so!! cheekey smiley 
flower love smiley flower 

ps: See later for Embrace!! action smiley 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile Smile Smile 

here I'm again for a while.
Smile Smile 

About this number I'm posting, One, for all around, it remembers me something Happy ending in Paris, the high temperatures, Movies, Lovely Premieres...
cheekey smiley This is, in my first idiome, like a "premi": Prize!! cheekey smiley 
Your Smile is Priceless, also, have to say. The first million of first verses in history of universe are not paying well enough the Vision of Your Smile action smiley 
That's so far from hands, so, I just say Thanks, I Love You.
God Bless!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

See later for Tendernest Embrace at night. Love You, Adore You so.
You mean Everything and More to me!!
Smile action smiley Smile 

ps: and this Music, Smooth Jazz, Feels so Good!
Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Hi Good Morning Again,
Smile Smile 

coming from real hotty walk. Oh my. Good.
Not right now, but waited for some "after sweat" for polite ("swat policy" of mine about good manners Here, True!).
Sending Big Hug for Everybody!
Brooke, I Love You so Much, You're like Perfection, Soul to Soul, to me!! action smiley
flower It's how I Feel!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 

ps: going to some more tasks, see later!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi,

how are things!! Smile Smile 
Came only for a moment for Expressing One and also some FRIENDLY and KIND Connection by the Time. Souls!!
Wishing Very Best!
cheers Love You Endless, Brooke!! cheers 

ps: Inertial Nature of my Mind (oh my, for Studies is like Driving the Titanic, sometimes I feel; Weight of conceptuality) is so Calm, Brooke.
Feel Good!! It's Easy Now!! Figure out how much "Energy for Focusing", and also just and simply "Energy", that I am not longing for hard exercises (this is not a talk about sex, Please -telling for just in case) for body, this way is quite enough to me. Educated Mind and Heart, and Here I am.
Love!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 

psII: obviously, if appearing Sexy, my body and my brain will React, but it's not a Need Here now. It's Much Better!!
Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi,

cheekey smiley flower only for a couple of minutes for One! flower cheekey smiley 
Smile Smile Smile 

That part of last Great Video (Brooke Knowing Well, I Know action smiley Smile , and this makes it even more Funny and Beautiful!! Smile action smiley , in Wanda's Show...
It's when She says "I've got honors, I've got honors...".
The way saying and doing.
Glorious, the Delighful Moment in Heaven!!
Just had to say.
Overeaching any possible geek of mine, because also so TREMENDOUSLY CUTE to me.
Cute because HEAVENLY NATURAL, the Smile 
flower love smiley Oh, Brooke!! love smiley flower 
party smiley hasi party smiley 

Why are You so Beautiful?

ps: It's like I, Through and by the Music, I had Already Done Everything Lovely, and some little wild by Caring, to You!! Embarassed cheers 
Smile flower Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:01 am

Good morning,

very amazing Brooke Interview.
I truly admite artists, and their ability to perform, giving part of themselves, vulnerable terms, because of "critic of proximity" and the classic one; for crowd of people.
My task is in another place.
Not theatre, not America (or Portugal Mad Wink ).
I Do Still Believe in Working for Goodness, but I don't believe in Endless Loving as Message.
I'm going to my philosophy. Brooke, Friends, when books, if I publicate, are in the market, you'll can buy them, if you are willing.
Many things coming around... Too many, I've lost my illusion.
I'm just a fan (well, adding some sarcastic video montages, it's True).
Got a lot of task at University, my Brain.
Wishing the Very Best for Chicago and for All.
God Bless!
flower flower flower 
action smiley 

ps: to see that strenght, Brooke, Truly Helped to make this path. Not for going away, I'll always admire, but normal terms, as any other one.
Will keep coming.
Baby, it was too much. I Know We'll Go on Better.
On 26th Baby is Coming. Wow. Amazing.
She's my Illusion Now, in the distance too, I'm a real "opportunist".
Cuco Bird, seems I'd be in Nature.
But not, just human flowing along with the river, doing the best I can.
Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:30 am

Today all posts in this subject (probably in the future too).
Came for sharing about my things for my future.
Got very Good News, to me, obviously.
After finishing master (yes, always starting the house by the ceiling LOL), going to have, introduced social terms, interview with Professor of Philosophy of Mind, a Lady (Good, Wow!). Can be an Amazing New Source for All I've got in mind.
I told Professor about doctorating.
On Realism. Yes, actully, on these times of cultural relativism trying for some union points in the World
Have to Say very Happy for See, among Bright Personalities in my Island, Deffenders of Human Rights from All around the World.
Though Human Touch, All around I can find, and Studies, I'll find out my psycological Inspiration for that HIGH MOTIVATION. The Real Pushing me.
I'm not obsessed anymore about possible success or not, when I write after doctorating, my essays.
Ego/be Helping are the reasons, but I have noticed the only way for making things good is to just let it flaw on (if right expression). Any creative thing, needs that ethereal Inspiration from some unknown place, called Magic, to be Really Good.
I will not lose it.
First, I've got to be Sincere.
Now We're going Fine. Not talking about personal emotions Here will Feel Much Better for this too.
As I've been taken to this, and as Honest Brooke Admirer I am, will Post things of her and will Share, primary terms, the Essence of all thinking I may have. You have my Word.
flower flower flower 

ps: See later (some not that much emotive, almost as selfimposed obligations, feels really Good).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

it's Good time, very Focused. Had to go to the outside for couple of minutes because of too much temperature of brain (refrigerating).
Some fun upon the Real Caring.
Came for a moment for Express love smiley 
I'm like kid about last appearance, Brooke's. Bright in All Fields to be Shared!
So Easy to Love You that's Impossible not to do it!!
Here We're Going: Love flower !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:28 am

Hi,
Smile Smile 

I Loved that Video (with a Team like that, Brooke, it's easier!), and You're Looking so MAGICAL.
Nerves are NORMAL in the situation, but the Driving is so Beautiful to See.
From different, very different places, my work and my studies, have to say that when Enjoy the moment, everthing's much easier, and better. To me, it's the only secret.
God Bless You!
I Admire so Much!! action smiley 

ps: see later, have to post some Picture! cheekey smiley 
party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:44 am

Hi, came from a walk,
Smile Smile 

there was something I wanted to say and can't remember, True.
Ah, yes.
But before the funny time, the Important (that doesn't mean the funny is not important neither).
My opinion on why I already easily Helped the Baby to Become More Calm.
When She was so and so NERVOUS longing for her mom, crying and shouting, I just Embraced and Kept my Inner Calm so that She could Feel it through my heartbeats, chest to chest, and while talking slow and wide/soft voice, and All Tender ways.
It worked.
One Opinion, General Terms, SWEAR IS FOR EVERYBODY WHO MAY BE PARENT AND FOR ONLY IF IT COULD HELP: moments of tenderness with kids, I think we all have the pulsion to protect OURSELVES behind them, emotionally from our adult fears, searching for that innocence and, something very important, because we feel we would do anything to keep that child safe and it does not worry at all what would happen to that for doing: this last thing Good, in my perspective, because Brings to Us PEACEFUL STATE OF MIND CONNECTED TO ANOTHER STATE, DANGER, IN FACT, FOR US, THAT USUALLY TAKE US TO STATES OF FEAR AND NERVES...).
I Know because it Happened to me, as I Shared.
Well, my opinion is that in those Moments We should be Strong Enough to Express All of our Tenderness, Goodness and Peaceful Strenght to be able to Transmit them to Kids. Not Vulnerability.
I mean, Vulnerability is Important to be Known, Very, by them, from their Parents too, but at their youngest age even more specially, it's Key, in my perspective, they Understand it through Reason as much as possible rather much than through the Shared Feelings with Parents.
This can Give them a Sense of Balanced Heart and Soul and Thoughts Very Important for their Growing, KEY for their Adult Living too.
Well, Shared for Best Possible from bottom of my Heart! action smiley 

Now the Funny Sense.
Brooke, Lady, I Swear will Always be Together Friendly in Hearts and, sometime, in Touch; (now the funny, ough, uff! Smile Smile ) and there will never be any law that can make the "evicción" (spanish word) from this right that we do have, in "action" (Smile Smile ) as Everyone on Earth and Beyond, to be Happy and Good; and to Love!! Heaven will Always be with Us when We Share the Time Together!!
Smile party smiley love smiley flower love smiley party smiley Smile 

ps: See later, Love!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi,

yes, things happening not only Here. There're Real effects.
One reason for my anger is the fact the ungentle neigbours, every time just after I'm going into bed, start making noise. Lately, for fortune, they don't do for too long, but it's really disturbing me.
If this is All comunication in Real Life Your "bright" minds can think about, please, as we say here "feis-vos-ho mirar", Please.
I mean, do not want and do not need recognizing, but of course much less I need those "ambassadors" to remember me I am not alone.
It's OK, I know. I've got very powerful memory, and not exactly for my fortune. Do not need them to remember it to me every night.
Please, Obama, Blair or somebody, let them know.
I've been with these other "funny" things already since I came from NY.
It starts to get heavy.
Don't need this stupid therapy, neither, if that's the reason.
Please, at Night, Silence for Rest of Citizens with Rights as All others.
Not asking for Nobel, just the same rights as others.
I'm quite Calm, but Please!
Smile Smile Smile 

Many things, so much nonsense stupidity. Things that are useful for nothing, may be except for disturbing or hurting, or winning money, for so many years I've had to handle.
Two camels were offered by somebody...
Oh my God, by All I "payed", I could have already bought a couple of dozens of Noe's Arks, well Fulfilled!
Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Don't think these disturbings are honest "prizings".
Stupid and Nonsense!
As I said, without Philosophy...
I know many see me as a "snob". It's OK. I've been told many things quite much WORSE than that.
I'm Only Working for the Sense in Living, and Justice.
Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 am

Hi, Good Morning!
Smile Smile 

How are things, slept Well. Very.
Many Nice things. One is this:
http://news.line2day.vn/article.ksn?articleNo=1961357&categoryCode=PU

That Brooke Face is Lovely and Funny, Very, She can not erase Beauty!
All Pictures Good!
But well, You Know... I Love her!! My "opinion" (Feelings) is that I Adore her!!
Later have to Post one from "Lipstick Jungle" cheekey smiley Exclamation . Oh my God, and it took me before my daily morning meal. Fortunetely, as in the Picture, I was sitting on my chair Smile Smile 
Going to some. And to Work. Will come later.
Everything's Beautiful as Message, God Bless!
flower Brooke, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND MORE!! flower 
party smiley love smiley party smiley 

PS: This way for Staying is Much Better and Healthy, out from nerves and too excitement, because this way can be much more Caring and Good.
I'll be the same from now on, We're One Direction on the Road.
We Need Magic and We Do Love!!
cheers hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile Smile 

how are things!
It's time for Easy Staying Here. Sending Good Feelings for Everyone!

Music Helps for some Relaxed period.
Have to get Very Focused. It's a little difficult, to get so close to details in study subject, the Beauty Experience get lost into some kind of ordinary acumulating of data. Lack of Romanticism to me, and also lack of the Pulsion from Beauty.
But it's Good and I Have to Do it.
It's some Job I Have to Do. It's just about beginning, then I Get Started. I'm Near There. Tomorrow Start Hard, not the top of rhythm but the introducing. party smiley Basketball cheers 
Thank You Very Much for Videos; Very, Very Beautiful Ones! Inspirational Brooke! cheekey smiley Exclamation 
Yesterday quite good enough exercise. Felt inspired for doing. Good, still good reprise, natural terms (no time for training right now, this time there's a Good excuse! Smile ).
I will not come everyday during these vacation days for posting. One day yes, the next rest.
It's for Responsible Focusing. Taking Holidays for first time in 7 years I've been Coming.
I think it's about time.
When Finished this actual Task, will be like Always.
Doctorating looks further than ever now. Each thing for its own time.
Well, You see today a little focused in myself, but it's just about taking Responsability, for All People I mentioned before, Very Seriously.
God Bless You All!
Smile Smile Smile 

flower Brooke, See later for Hug, I Love You!! flower 

ps: I Know someday We will Talk!! action smiley 
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   

Back to top Go down

New Teams of the Easy Staying!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next