Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tonight Show with Joan Rivers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Tonight Show with Joan Rivers! Empty
PostSubject: Tonight Show with Joan Rivers!   Tonight Show with Joan Rivers! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnhyWQPq87I

How Nice Interview. Very!
That Triangle, "Stewartized" beyond Time, can Only Make me Smile cheers , and say Yeah, that's Right!! action smiley
How Thoughtful those opinions on dating Michael. I Would Have Truly Liked to Meet him in person. Share Opinions, Values, Interests... Talking to a Genius like this would Have Been Such a Tremendous Experience for Learning. You can not Always talk to a guy like Michael Jackson. It's just statistic fundament, but More Artistic Sense.
To me, Brooke, You're at the same Level, as Artist through a Lifetime, Versatile for Doing anything.
One time could read some journalist or critic said Beauty of Gary Cooper could only be compared to Greta Garbo's. I Honestly Think Beauty of You, the Human, the Artist, the Woman, is Perfectly Standing Next to Jimmy Stewart or Michael Jackson.
Joanne Rivers, Truly ADMIRED (I had Seen some programs where She Talked or Just Perform, and Honestly Think She's Such a Bright Lady), was Perfectly Right too.
HOW NICE, THOSE GENTLE TALKS!
THANK YOU FOR THE DAY, I LOVED IT SO MUCH! action smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

Tonight Show with Joan Rivers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: VIDEOS-
Jump to: