Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

CONNECTED!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13480

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi, Well,
 Smile flower Smile 

Today reading again, Bertrand Russell, not too long article.
But Needing a very good "siesta" today before that.
Coming later for a Lovely Tried kissing and hugging little talk to Brooke.
flower Loving Very Much, Joy of Living!  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
 action smiley Razz 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:35 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Obviously by the  Razz Heart, posting this. More than anything, as Try for making People Want to Watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdUNdyJFbBE
It's incredible, each time wet eyes. More than anything, for the whole thing put together.
I Know You Know, because of those Fashion Events You did go a couple of years ago, on Pictures with two Very Nice Friends  action smiley 
Smile Conceptual Jumps are Still There, going on and On for Better  Smile 
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Only for a moment for posting  cheekey smiley and  cheers 
 flower love smiley flower 

Beautifully Made Day.
Today night going to take a little break from reading. It's more about the effort for making global sense on all I'm reading, for Theories and doctorates, than the same fact of reading (though it needs some good levels of concentration to my lazy "about others made texts" mind; You can Believe me when I say it's Much Easier to get Concentrated in the Looking of any one of Pictures of You, Pretty Sure about this  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
What a Beautiful Picture; the Invisible, also, was a Real Win.
Smile flower See later but Constantly, Loving Well and Fine  flower Smile 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

ps: Everything's OK Here!  Smile action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

For the day I'm going to try to find some argument, meaningful and making sense, that let me try to extrapolate what I said about automatical thinking to some more "conceptualized" and complex one.
I don't know if a day is going to be enough, even for just a beginning on it.
Taking easy, not forced working brain. Flowing, flowing fine.
Today did not go to walk, just stayed on a place covered from the sun and did some stretching, specially for arm and shoulder (connected).
Later I'll go for some fine walk. It's not very sane, on these days, doing differently. As I said, I'm taking care. What happened with the arm was an accident, caused, have to admit, by my too much  Very Happy confidence in my physical skills.
Those things about concepts working "by+beyond" explicit alphabetical language, it's so Interesting to me.
The other day, coming to my work place. I had to go to the way on the right, from the three ones; and I remember how while I was doing it, I did think, not using words, how it's better to go on this way from some time before reaching the place where turning to the right for approach to my destiny place, because that day I did it a little too later than usual.
And after it I used words for telling myself: "do this way, beautiful man"
(this last part of sentence is added in the present time, though the concept is very complex too, I do admit  action smiley Laughing geek ).
"Do this way the next time", I said, using explicit words. Something I had not done before, when I was thinking how I use to do the way to my working place and the difference from that actual day.
For this, for the mental situation of bringing together this two types of thinking, I could Notice Some Difference between them.
Shared!
Helped myself, the doing, because I think this can be a beginning. Happy!
Thank you All for listening.
Brooke You Inspire!!
 flower hasi love smiley hasi flower 

ps: Gotta Think More!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Well, it's possible the little animal survive, because it was not so much recently born, and if parents find... there's a chance. It was all I could do.
We Keep on Moving.
It's True that I'm feeling like that one looking back on time, taking the time, and feels really satisfied, and need to take some time to enjoy it. It was some kind of job well finished. Though there's still of job to do, if we were talking about material objects, I could said I did finished one beautiful piece made of some beautiful material. It's how I see it.
I'd Want You to be my Family.
 wave but  love smiley Exclamation 

cheers Smile See later in a while, Eternal Touching  Smile cheers 
 party smiley cheekey smiley hasi flower hasi cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:23 pm

action smiley Shocked Razz 

I have made some little corrections to texts. I think that it's less or more OK. The fundament is there, at the very least, and I think less or more clearly expressed.
I am Feeling Very Great, Brooke.
And a little overwhelmed by the Beauty.
See in a while. I do still not know how to make the post of Pictures.
Taking Easy, let All go Fine and Natural.
Actually, such a Beautiful Love is Impressing to me.
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:29 am

And Mentally Fussioned in Body and Heart. It's how I'm Feeling.
I did Try for some poetry lines, but it's Impossible to find any rhyme or sense.
Because those facts happening in my Mind do erase any sense of poetic words in me.
The pulling is too intense, too much tough for any literary conscience get properly developed. There's some kind of abyss between the words and the Emotion, even when this last one is also Heavenly.
In this, there's Always a good part of Animal (I'm Deffending in texts the Good part of if). "La bestia de las dos espaldas", or the "beast of two backs", as Shakespeare named it.
I do remember a Movie, well known, and the moment when he finally writes a poem again. He just can do it after the Beautiful Embrace of sexes.
This is not a literary blackmail ( Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile ), NOT AT ALL; I'm just Expressing how I Feel.
The Best of the whole thing is that "the beast", when I'm thinking/Feeling about all this, is more a literary ressort than any other living thing in me.
I Did Learn to Control this Passion of the Embrace of You in my Mind. The Controlling Valve was Succeeed. But not too much!
 Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile 
For this, coming back to Thoughts today. It's a different sphere of my Mind.
And it's so Good too. I Think I'm helping Well with this.
I'm Very Energized. Quite enough of my. Ask my cells!!
Embarassed )  action smiley 
Smile  flower love smiley flower Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Hello, Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

For being honest and coherent, and feeling well, have to add this to this hottie day, truly tired me.
Any caused pain to anybody it's a sorry to me.
As I was saying, for coherence and goodness True, have to say that I Promise I'll Keep Coming by Friendly Familiar NON romantic -or anything similar- Words.
If I did, then I'd have no excuses. This is not for having a chance for any physical meeting anybody or anything, it's just a matter of values I said.
I was less or more doing that way, till last Pictures and consequent falling down of my selfprotective Emotional walls. Sorry for this weakness. I was not trying to express any thing I want to be done one way or another, I'm grown up enough, supposedly -but don't ask my mother  Laughing Smile -, for these things; there're no justifications for any petition in one or another sense, and if I did show myself like that was what I was thinking about, it was just a missunderstanding. FREEDOM!
I'll be OK about these things.
Focusing in Doctorating, and HELPING, if Possible.
Nobody told me I was going to an angelical place and consequence, when I did come here. So... I'm not expecting any kind of Feeling about me. From anyone.
Just Focused in my Responsabilities. Community I Dreamed, somewhere, sometime, must be Possible.
And I Do Admit things Happening on these days in the world may Have Affected quite Enough my Conscience. I DO ADMIT IT TOO.
See later on the Loving. Friendly and Familiar, You'll See. It's my Joy, so I am not doing it for any kind of personal affective prize.
Loving Always!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Everything's Needing details. I say. After the Good Name that I took so badly because of last  wave years before, I was not thinking very much longer about it.
When I got up from the chair, it was an Impulse, more than anything, not much reflected.
I was seeing the embrace of that gentleman right beside me with you. And it was a ressort. Not thinking about consequences.
Though I knew there was not a completely positive light in the atmosphere, for some reason you were angry with me (maybe the last  wave before, maybe my  Very Happy -so studied and prepared for disguising my nerves- way of looking...), and that I was  cheekey smiley / Mad  for the whole thing, and though I was TOTALLY  Shocked because of the Situation made public around me (Married Famous Lady, me an stranger coming from nowhere and who had been bad and had made Mrs. Shields Angry...); IT WAS A MOMENT I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER.
I think you're not totally  party smiley about me now, don't worry I'm not coming for any bad thing, even in dreams not either  action smiley ; but I've Got to be Thankful because this Place has Become an Open Edge to the Word. And though I know I'll probably end living my old and last years under a bridge, or somewhere worse, maybe, I'm so Happy and Feel so Great for this.
I had never thought...
I have Always Loved You...

ps: Today not Babies yet. Tomorrow. I did Improve so Much my Patience skills too.
And, have also to say I'm so Happy for my Childhood Favorite TV Animated Series is in the net. I'm Watching.
The last one was the 33, I think, for what I've seen. After it, TV (at the very least for next seasons) cancelled the projection of Mazinger. There're so many chapters I have not seen. Going to Enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:38 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I am so low minded today. Oh my. "Últimamente pareces tonta" Richard says to Emmeline when she's making some  Shocked Embarassed cheekey smiley looks to him.
I'm looking to the screen, but oh my, I'm not far from the situation.
Some dialogue:
- And what situation are we talking about?
- Are you talking to me?
- No, I'm talking to your little friend
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

Really lowy, really. Feeling Good. Going to some working.
 flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:32 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

"Connected"  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 
Now going to Post last Picture. Can not wait no more (You can Believe me this is how I was Feeling about Holding You Person and All, when I was at my highest level of  wave IN LOVE). It was Very Tough to FIGHT against this Feeling.
When came back from NY, I was beating with our Friend ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) the same walls. Yes  Embarassed 
I had to Change. And I Did it.
For this, when things related to this may arise, this part has so much not totally conscientious weight in my Hearted Mind, for the Love of You.
I was beating walls, yes I truly was. Wanted to break the same ceiling of the sky, for the Hearted Pulsion. Some of TOUGHEST Experiences of my Life. And You can Believe me, it was for quite much more than just a month.
I was feeling like a suns collision in the inside, for the Intensity of contradictions (Well Known) and of FEELINGS.
Only the simple memory out by writing has some effect. But it's OK.
 Embarassed action smiley Razz 

We Have to See and Hug again, One Day. We Should Do it. LOVE...

Coming back to the "ordinary" days, I've just talkd to my thesis Director.
How Good. He Congratuled me for the choice of subject (because specific and because Good for my lifetime Task and, also, because global terms Important and, also, not so much critizised either, like some originality in the academic task we did find too!), and said he was Happy. Yes!
Real Good Working Together!
No man, or woman, is an island. That Sentence is so True. From Social and Intelectual Collaboration Every Good thing Must Come.
And the Heart, Always There!
 party smiley party smiley party smiley 

And now Picture. I think You not much caring about Looking Beautiful, but that's Something You can not do anything about!  cheekey smiley Exclamation 
 Smile Razz Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Those Fruits! Taste like Grapes, True! Even Better. Real.
I've Found a New source of Delightful Nature  Smile party smiley 
Truly, my Love is a Existentialist Shout from a Sensitive but Rebel as burning fire, Soul.
And my lifetime loneliness... Probably, in all possible worlds would have been the same. For the way I am.
Though I Did Always Decide by myself about what was Good or not, I Do Have to Admit that I Was Truly Helped. That's Really True.
See later for a little while.
Probably Tomorrow Babies. I'll Try!
Loving Always!! action smiley 
 flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I'm in a really low mood.
This coincidence, between my words of yesterday, really tough from and between the lines about human nature and experienced days, and Robin Williams passing away.
It Makes me think about anny connection for me affecting People.
The same it Happened to me when Michael Jackson passed away. That coincidence between this sad last good-bye and my  wave in the same month upon things that were not that important at all, made in march (though posted in youtube months later, at the very least for what I know).
I'm a little touched in the base of my vital mood today.
To say is the first step for get over it, because we must keep going on, VERY OBVIOUSLY, though They, and many More, will Always Live in our Memories and in Heaven, their Souls, as All.
But it's just that this two People were so and so Special, for their Talent and their Sensitive, both Unique. As Unique Living Beings They were. Unusual, Very Unusual Types. So TREMENDOUSLY VALUABLE ONES.
It's a little tough to notice.
Yes, All together is keeping me down today.
I said.
And it's just also that I don't Feel Morally Authorized to Feel Differently, for the Weight of the loss that represents. I can not let me Feel Differently for today.
See in a while, Loving Very Much!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Modestly  geek Laughing amazed about my last Music post.
No, true, now the moon is in it's biggest phase size of the year in the night sky.
Smile Razz Good!  Razz Smile 
And about some more daily things, have to say that if I do still wear some "panxó", Brooke (Loved to write this two words together  geek Laughing Razz ), it's because of the lorazepam I'm having at night. Yes, I think needed. As it's well known, it's a ralenti (had to find the word nearest to the metaphore of motor  Smile Laughing ), of mind and relaxation of nerves and muscles, but also of metabolism. And for this last aspect some fatty (not that much). If I was not having 1mg, or 1/2, depending on the day, I'd sure be thiner. But well... I had to start again to have these pills in 2009-2010. Pressure I'm driving Fine, but as all, it does have a cost (for calm night I have to admit the  wave elephants living beside my house wall, I can't say Thanks to who sent them, are not helping, exactly; for things like this, I do know I don't have Respect and Caring, but I do Keep Working the same).
Anyway, I think You Like me the same, right? action smiley 
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 
Loving Nice, See later and for All of Time!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 

ps: the running is taking hunger away from me, because it puts anxiety down; that's important; though I have to be very carefully about my knees, ankles, calfs, abductors...  scratch party smiley Basketball 
Taking Easy, Feeling Good.
Coming later for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:24 pm

cheers Hi  cheers 
Wink Smile  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Smile Wink 

From Pictures!!  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 
The walk felt so Good. We keep going on.
I don't think I'm telling many things from Quine texts because it' too specifical. Anyway, some conclusion I may get for some global conclusion that may be, some way, applied to my tasking.
Something that's funny is that, for what I've seen, he was paying so much attention, for the definition of what he calls the stimultive ( Smile Laughing Smile ( meaning, in the context of the wild -literally translating- translation (don't ask what animal are we talkinga bout to me, the human could be a good one; about this, some  scratch : how Fortunate the day would be when human stopped being wolf for some and dog for some others, with no remedy for all -I'm talking as a global critic to human, that could perfectly be connected to the last text upon Hannah Arendt the Movie-, and could start just being the reflection of the other on some heartfelt mirroring), and now coming back to the just  Razz  Smile the wild translation is that where there're no previous references, any type, between two idiomes; as I was saying, the attention he pays to the different parts of rabbits (when looking at the same event, per example, a rabbit running, and looking and pointing at it at the same, they say their own word, and here we have the first wild translation from a context of stimulative meaning  wave ).
I'd be paying attention the same way to that beautiful dog. Because if we can not save the wild meaning, you know  Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile , I'm not exchanging anything!  affraid  geek 
 tongue smiley  hasi  lol!  hasi  tongue smiley 

Some fun!
Loving!!
 flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:33 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I'm Really and Truly Very Angry. If this does not get stopped... I'll close this business, reality-show. I Swear I'll Do it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a moment  party smiley Smile 
Next to other Very Nice Ones, I did find this Picture I've just posted. Wow, How Beautifully Adorable and Lovely and Joyful!
 cheers hasi cheers 

Going to some Work on the Loving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:06 am

Hi!
 flower Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile flower 

Still in the  Laughing Razz mood, for the thinking on how intensely and stupidly  geek I can get to be.
But well, now what I said. I'm writing directly in Spanish, because it's much better. The English translation (Calm One geek Laughing -  Smile Smile Smile ) I think must be easy to be done.
I'm sure I'll make some edition, for adding or changing something. Anyway, here it comes.
"20/08/2014
Donald Davidson, Sobre "Verdad y Significado"

Para el autor, el significado de una oración es conocido o conocible (habla de "comprender el lenguaje" en algún momento) si podemos determinar sus condiciones de verdad, esto es, determinar las condiciones bajo las cuales una oración es verdadera.
Dicha afirmación constituye una noción de verdad no puramente semántica (si bien Davidson insiste en el valor de las aportaciones de Tarski), puesto que da lugar a la conexión directa con la empirie.
El autor utiliza varios ejemplos, uno de ellos es "el césped es verde". Comprender el significado de esta oración significará la capacidad verificacional de confirmación o negación (sentido afirmativo o, en su caso, negativo) de la misma.
Uno de los puntos importantes es que también afirma que esta noción de significado no varía en absoluta si tratamos con oraciones analíticas (supuestamente, verdaderas siempre) o no. Davidson trata de explicar, con más intensidad que los autores anteriores, cómo el lenguaje natural no se halla tan alejado del lógico. Uno de sus planteamientos más interesantes a este respecto es su explicación del papel de de los demostrativos (éste, aquél...) en la conexión de la verificabilidad lógica (el valor de verdad, por su contexto histórico-material de investigación, de alguna forma parece que se halla en todo caso intrínsecamente unido al de logicidad) con la empirie. Es decir, Davidson observa que el problema del cambio en los valores de verdad de las oraciones a lo largo del tiempo y el espacio (una gran parte de oraciones varían en su valor de verdad en función de estas coordenadas vitales, a las cuales deberíamos añadir la de la propia subjetividad individual del emisor de la oración) es subsanable por la simple readaptación de las estructuras lógicas de la verificabilidad clásica a la función variable de contexto, donde en cada caso específico, dentro del mundo físico, sí será posible afirmar en modo no relativo (lógico) la verdad o falsedad de una oración.
Sin embargo, a pesar de este notable paso hacia adelante, Davidson es consciente de la gran cantidad de escollos que quedan por superar a una filosofía analítica del lenguaje con pretensiones de sistematicidad explicativa integral de los problemas. Por ejemplo, se da cuenta de que, en el lenguaje natural, la substitución del conector veritativo-funcional "si, y sólo si" por cualquier otro que no proporcione ese carácter de exclusividad lógica ("a veces, en algunos casos...") constituye un problema por el momento inasumible en la teoría del significado que él propone -en conexión con la noción de verdad. Junto a este problema, se halla uno mucho más radical y realmente representativo de la dimensión auténtica de los problemas analíticos planteados: las oraciones que, aparentemente, señala, no tienen valor de verdad, tales como las interrogativas, las imperativas, etc.
Sobre esto último, creo que debería ser posible construir un sistema de predicados verificacionales en términos lógico-semánticos incluso en los supuestos de conectores como los referidos, distintos del bicondicional clásico. Sin embargo, respecto al último problema señalado, el problema se antoja demasiado complicado como para hallar respuesta dentro de los parámetros teórico-explicativos de Davidson.
Davidson plantea de forma muy brillante una explicación en que el lenguaje es presentado, en realidad, como una estructura significacional (esto ya fue dicho por Frege), donde lo propiamente semántico es en todo caso inescindible, en su misma funcionalidad significativa, de lo sintáctico, esto es, de la modalidad y configuración estructural de las oraciones gramaticales. De acuerdo con esto, cada oración y cada palabra tendrán un significado en función de los contextos gramaticales de significación y de estructura sintáctica en que se constituyan. La novedad de la imiportante aportación histórica de Davidson (respecto a Frege...) es que él lleva esta conexión interna del lenguaje al ámbito natural de la interacción de aquél con la realidad misma, por medio de la introducción, entre otros elementos, de una explicación muy coherente sobre las condiciones derivadas del uso de los demostrativos (en realidad, para Davidson he aquí el punto tal vez cualitativa y cuantitativamente más importante en lo que respecto a la caracterización del lenguaje natural -per se "de la realidad"- frente a los lógico-formales), explicación que, entre otras virtudes, tiene la capacidad de eliminar lo que ya comentamos en su momento al hilo de las construcciones de creencia (se trata más bien de un problema de conexiones contextuales de la realidad y el lenguaje). Tal es la importancia que Davidson da al lenguaje natural que en algún momento llega a plantear la posibilidad de substituir el término "oración" por otros (emisión, expresión, exclamación...).
Conclusiones críticas: el núcleo de la teoría de Davidson parece inmune a cualguier crítica, en su propio contexto teórico-analítico, pero los problemas que plantean las oraciones citadas al final del penúltimo apartado de este texto son demasiado grandes para intentar superar la sensación de que la conexión descrita entre verdad y significado parece una solución demasiado "ad hoc" de los propios propios de la teoría del significado; puesto que no demuestra una conexión intrínseca superior, en sentido abstractivo.comprensivo, de los hechos, o circunstancias, significacional y veritativo.
Por otra parte, si se adopta una perspectiva exógena respecto de su ámbito teórico, es imposible eludir el carácter demasiado reducido y parcial del holismo que plantea Davidson (demasiado analítico, en terminología filosófica). Comprender el significado supone captar, interiorizar -este último verbo tiene un mayor sentido y fuerza expresivos especialmente para referirse a supuestos cognitivos donde la comprensión resulta más difícil de lo habitual-, una idea o un concepto. Sin duda, esto allana conceptualmente el camino para la entrada de la neurociencia como potencia explicativa.
Una posible definición de lo que es comprender el significado de una proposición, coherente con mi posición filosófica desarrollada hasta el momento, podría ser el hecho de la disposición y ejercicio de la aptitud para integrar coherentemente la idea más o menos compleja que dicha proposición pueda llevar en su seno en el interior de la corriente estructural de ideas previas. La citada noción de coherencia estructural (en red neuronal y argumentativa; dos aspectos apriorísticamente heterogéneos que sólo puedo explicar desde mi propia posición filosófica) no es más que la dimensión del sentido al cual me he referido tantas veces como elemento seminal y director de toda acción mental de comprensión humana.
Por último, sólo me queda expresar, por el momento, que la posibilidad de hallar una descripción mínimamente integradora y explicativamente integral de las nociones de idea o concepto, y de consciencia, quedará siempre reservada al ámbito de los fenómenos neurofuncionales y/o, en su caso, al ámbito de la "epistemología lógica-trascendental" (recuerdo aquí todo lo explicado en relación con la doble dualidad de nuestra consciencia: desde una perspectiva constitutiva-estructural de la relación biológica de nuestra mente con la realidad física contextualizante; y desde la perspectiva de la razón unificada lógica, emotiva y trascendental)".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a moment.
Intense.
I did See a Very Good Video (only first minutes, Beautiful!) that's a first part of Series Trilogy on Nietzsche, Sartre and Heidegger.
About what it's saying, first Author Words, in the start.
When he "killed" God, in his own words, leaving All Responsability to Human the way he described it, mistakenly too much naturally wild for many times, he killed a piece of hope for human. Superhuman is just an illusion, and impossibility.
Human do have to know its real nature, and its limits.
And Human, without its Transcendent Nature on its individual and social Sense, is just not human. I am not making any kind of apology of any kind of idea, I'm just Telling a Reality as it Truly is.
Martin Luther King Did Know: "I had a Dream. I had a Dream".
Leave this from Human, and he will get lost, as I think he has been, in fact, for so many times in History, for the oblivion of Dreams. Made upon the Love and the Goodness.
We're not computers. We Do Need Symbols, Spiritual Ones, Able to Bring a Chance to the Communal Living and to the Fulfillment of Individual Reasons.
The kind of man those Great 3 Authors were describing was a man put out from its Real Nature, paradoxally and ironically.
This time we can use both words at once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:42 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came to write almost directly these thoughts. I'll need Spanish. I know translation into English or any other Idiome is able to be done by everybody  Smile 

Defiendo la edificación consciente de una razón que, en mis propios términos y aún en estado casi embrionario de definición, podría calificarse como emotiva-lógica-simbólica-trascendental (el orden de esta cuaterna, además, me parece muy adecuado, si bien habrá de ser estudiado en mucha mayor profundidad). Se trata, en definitiva, de un intento de refundir la razón occidental de los últimos 300 años, subsanando el enorme déficit causado en la misma por mor de su instrumentalización científico-técnica a lo largo de 3 siglos, y sin perder por ello un ápice de su capacidad cognitiva. La razón lógica pura no existe, y el intento de hipostatizarla por tanto tiempo ha llevado a una situación de desnaturalización del hombre, de la vida social y de sus propias obras, es decir, a una deshumanización de la vida, en términos globales. La razón humana es mucho más rica y compleja. Por ello me hallo en la búsqueda reflexiva y crítica de recuperar el verdadero carácter completo e integral de esa razón.
En respuesta a la pregunta que imagino en el pensamiento de un filósofo como Habermas, por ejemplo, sobre aquélla diría lo siguiente, en tanto en cuanto es esa capacidad de transcender -tan denostada- el nudo gordiano que aviva el fuego del fondo de toda discusión: transcender supone ver más allá de la simple exteriorización física, ordenada y hasta categorizada (donde se produce una imbricación no escindible entre la realidad y nuestros sentidos perceptivos -tanto en lo que se refiere a la percepción misma cuanto a la ordenación y categorización, pues la capacidad conceptual es un todo neuronal-, de hecho, tal como he explicado al tratar el tema de la dualidad contextualizante del espacio biológico-evolutivo) de los fenómenos de la existencia. Es lo que poéticamente se ha dado tantas veces en llamar (y hacerlo aquí no constituye ningún problema de deslegitimación por ilogicidad, de acuerdo con mis propios presupuestos sobre la racionalidad)
No hace falta aumentar el tamaño de nuestro cerebro, o de nuestra capacidad cerebral, para ello. De hecho, a modo de inciso, es necesario explicar que no podemos fijar cantidades relativas sobre el rendimiento actual o futuro de nuestro cerebro, respecto de un supuesto límite, por el hecho obvio de que todos desconocemos ese límite. Por otra parte, además, es científicamente evidente que cualquier cerebro sano utiliza el 100% de su espacio fisiológico en estado de activación más o menos temporal. Para hablar propiamente, debemos comprender que en este ámbito de la mejora de la mente deberíamos hablar, mejor, de incrementar el número y potencia de la conectividad neuronal del cerebro. No obstante, a partir de aquí tampoco es posible elaborar índices porcentuales de uso actual o futuro, porque el límite sigue siendo un "incognoscible" real. Si bien, en todo caso, tal vez podríamos hacer un cálculo aproximado (suponiendo que todas las neuronas de nuestro cerebro pudieran hallarse en algún momento en estado de contexión, a través de sinapsis intermedias) mediante la formulación matemática de las Combinaciones, y fijar el número absoluto como el resultado de calcular todas las combinaciones posibles de "x" elementos (donde "x" es el número de neuronas del cerebro) tomados de 1 a "n" (donde "n" es ese mismo número). El resultado es una brutalidad, desde luego.
No creo que sea necesario, como dije, llegar a tales extremos, algo que, por otra parte, es muy habitual en la conducta humana, condicionada por la pulsión de transcender casi todo, especialmente cuando hablamos de nuestros límites y capacidades, innatos y desarrollables en el tiempo.
Lo que sí es necesario, retomando el hilo de mi discurso ahora, es aprender a "ver más allá" (esto lo hacemos siempre, aunque no seamos conscientes de ello) en el curso de nuestra búsqueda y fijación -evolutiva, porque cambia con el tiempo- del Sentido vital; es decir, aprender a salir del círculo cultural impuesto por estos tiempos (ahí Heidegger es fundamental, debo ADMITIR) en que la reducción de nuestra "transcendentalidad" se resume, hablando en términos sociológicos generalizantes, claro, en un individualista y familiar: estudiar-trabajar-casarse-tener hijos-educarlos-consumir- y disfrutar lo máximo posible que nos deje la vida en tanto que ello sea posible. Creo que una de los reproches críticos que se puede realizar al Existencialismo es su legitimación simbólica (e involuntaria) de esta situación de ceguera parcial.
Entonces, dicho esto, cómo se podría describir ese ver más allá del que tanto y tanto hablo. En primer lugar, por medio de una concepción de lo humano nueva pero secular (Jesucristo, Kant...). Se trataría de aprender a ser capaces, primero, de comprender e interiorizar nuestra propia humanidad; y, en segundo lugar, de llegar a un estadio de consciencia que nos hiciera capaces de percibir y sentir (verbo habitualmente transitivo, "sentir", que aquí utilizo en este modo -licencia- por interés expresivo y explicativo) a la Humanidad como un todo que es cualitativamente mayor que las partes, en su sentido simbólico (no marxista), donde cada parte es, a su vez, un todo con la totalidad y, primordialmente (la empatía de cada caso particular), con uno mismo.
No creo que en este contexto, realista y posible, pueda decirse coherentemente, en ningún caso, que la idea de Dios es una mera construcción superflua propia de esoterismos primitivos. Porque es la plena autoconcienciación de nuestra espiritualidad y de todo lo que se deriva de ella -como un proceso natural, en alas de nuestra propia biología-, es decir, el altruismo, la empatía y la bondad; lo que constituye el eje de ese aprendizaje y, a la vez, el resultado final de nuestro esfuerzo por la vida y por nuestra más humanidad más propia e íntimamente natural.
Cierto es que todo ello suena extraño a casi cualquier mente hecha en la cultura occidental, pero no es ni mucho menos éste el caso para los auténticos practicantes de algunas filosofías orientales. En mi modesta posición, lo único que trato es de conciliar ambas posiciones, en un modo que sea posible avanzar positivamente en todo caso, sin perder ninguna de las virtudes de una y otra forma de vida y de pensamiento. Para ello, es necesario esclarecer muchos de los vacíos y oscuridades de la antigua filosofía occidental; desde la escolástica, pasando por el racionalismo de corte clásico, hasta llegar al pensamiento post-metafísico de la actualidad presente, expresado todo ello en términos muy globales y esquemáticos, aunque troncales.
Un primer paso es comprender el origen evolutivo de la capacidad conceptual, y lo que ésta constituye en su funcionamiento. En segundo lugar, es preciso comprender la auténtica dimensión simbólica no sólo impresa en todo lenguaje, sino también en todo el pensamiento, el cual, como ya he dicho, no puede ser cercenado en pos de racionalidades cientifistas que, desde la perspectiva histórica-filosófica, en realidad constituyen un platonismo metafísico hipostatizante de la racionalidad pura.
El sentido que subyace a este discurso es suficiente en sí mismo para la comprensión completa del conjunto, creo y espero, pero es necesario interiorizar esta narración de sentido. No se trata de una narración cualquiera, sino de una narración desarrollada sobre las bases de la Razón tal como la he descrito. Por otra parte, a modo de inciso, debo decir que no hay diferencia entre este modo de expresión que utilizo para definir mi propio texto, y el modo de expresión de cualquier explicación en términos globales clásicos de la existencia, por "ametafísicos" que sean los términos utilizados (ya he dicho que la trascendentalidad subyace a todo discurso explicativo global, en realidad, puesto que, conscientemente o no, en el sentido de conocer más o menos la evolución histórica del pensamiento occidental, dicho discurso ha de partir siempre de unos presupuestos ontológicos, los cuales, como ya sabe perfectamente hoy la ciencia moderna más avanzada, por razón de nuestra limitación cognitiva innata, son la antesala natural hacia lo metafísico; concepto por otra parte totalmente funcional, especialmente, hoy en día, para esa misma ciencia avanzada).
La interiorización de que hablo se refiere a la necesidad de comprender y d sentir, con todo lo que integra nuestra Razón, en el mismo centro vital de nuestro ser, toda esa experiencia cognitiva y existencial profunda. Creo que para ello hace falta un cierto aprendizaje y reflexión interiores, pero no es necesario tener estudios de tercer grado de filosofía. Para posibilitar la apertura real de nuestro ser al conocimiento y al amor a sí mismo, a los demás y al mundo sólo tenemos que empezar el camino que he descrito hasta aquí, ya transitado antes, si bien por otror medios, por muchos otros antes que yo mismo".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Yes, this matter of neighbours is "d'escàndol". And I know you are all behind this. And I'm not happy at all about it. And you're never going to break me, whatever you all may try for feeling you can, someway, dominate me action smiley
it's not traumatic childhood, it's an Actual Fact. Though I'm not sure everybody can be able to see this difference.
Well, just a moment of Mad for the Injustice on me that's just another Prove of Injustice of many places of Life.
All I Can Do is to Work More.
Here we go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for a moment for One Moment Smile
Today coming later for some more little talk, maybe sharing some idea.
Everyday's working one. Not necessary always "superbright" ideas, the important is to keep on the task.
Those Nice Videos, Beautiful.
See later and Always, Loving's Forever Key!
cheers flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Ah, and this is True, I Swear: if I Do Finally Contact (not sure at all about it), and can talk and find out what I'm looking for, I will not share a simple word of conversations Here. I Swear action smiley
Loving! Smile action smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:01 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

As All, Everything's got its own periods. Now I'm in some period, don't know for how long, for the liking of posting Videos Here.
This I think will be Welcome as Razz cheers party smiley by All, I'm Sure.
This, for some Nice fun on global warm sense,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UmTCQZvbf4
80's, 80's, 80's... "hold me in your arms again...", Very Good Beats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRiuGCoKPT0
It was too naughty to my taste, Brooke, I'm sorry to say Smile (I'd not say the same thing if the Actor was me Laughing Smile ); but it's so Good!
And, for All situations, Ross faces did Always make me Laughing party smiley ( Suspect Laughing )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyn4LOQo0gA
Now on News and on the whole thing, it Does Fit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgrIIuFeBgo (Great and Fun!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqvUkmnDVkM (=Goodness!)
God Bless!

ps: Dedicating!! action smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi,

I edited the text, written the best possible I could. Not many changes upon the first version.
It was just my very humble and modest try for the Love and Peace in the world. For Seeing the others, no matter, believes, nations or any other little difference; as just one of and like us. I See it so Easy to See.
A little moral reflection
Any morals need a sense of universalism and, for this, a sense of transcendence.
We all have the tools (maybe this is also genetic, some way, the empathy abilities, like some kind of fixed "IQ of the Loving") from the beginning for feeling the empathy, but this can not be developed away from the culture, the family and all social contexts involving the good education of kids.
We are learning, as we're growing, to call this as good, this as bad... But the Moral Conscience needs something more. The amount of cases we learn to judge ("casuística moral") is nothing without some bases and structures.
In fact, for all cases and for all types of morals, there're always those subjects involving all specific judgements, though this may be less or more known by moral subjects, us.
I do think the quality of a moral system should be graded depending on its level and chances it opens for the universalist humanism.
In fact, all moral systems are based upon some kind of identity which is common to one or, unfortunetely for many times, some types or classes. The identity, shared, is the base for moral community which, at once, do always mean the sharing of principles (at the very least for the members of community/communities) of equality and equity related to all rights and duties for each member of the moral community.
I do think there's no doubt: the more universalist, the more "human" a moral system is and, opposedly, the less universalist, the less "human" it will be. The explanation is easy, and it's even able to be made on numerical terms: from the moment we are describing and fixing a part of human as minor morals subjects, we're losing some sense of what's to be human. It's that easy.
The importance of transcendence is key in this whole argument and in all moral systems, even the one we could mark as less "human" ones. The concept of the other one as a subject of interests and rights (I'm talking beyond and before, at once, the law; it's a talk about morals) does mean the transcendence from oneself.
And now, coming back to the argument from the beginning; what gives the real chance to our hearted minds to make the moral judgements for each case is something more than the simple learning of cases, not easy at all to be explained (something similar we could say about the origin and development of linguistic abilities in our minds from the beginning to its mature moment). But there comes a moment when the real sense of the other one as the one of the same kind as us gets enlightened in our consciences (starting from 4 years old and on and on).
From the moment we know this moral sense needs, as human we are, the help of education, we can obviously not identify the moral sense with the simple animal empathy (though there the bases are).
The morals structure in us all acquires its real firmness from the symbolical unity as a moral community of equal individuals.
This symbolism means transcendence upon our developing conceptuality.
Symbol is not just a sign, a shield or a flag; the true meaning of symbol lies in our consciences. The type of material symbol is just a convention.
The symbol gets out of the physical reality, at another level. Yes, we know that this is happening in any human idea, for the simple natural working of our minds (we see a chair, we think about this chair, but always we think about this chair we're doing it upon our own and learnt concept of chair: this means transcendence too -the linguistic turn, on its own terms, explains it too); but there's a difference that though it maybe could only be explained numerical terms in the field of neuroscience (not qualitative differences), gets a qualitative sense in our own conceptuality. There's the Emotion ("I -my feelings- like/can not handle that behaviour or that situation"), that can never be taken at the same level in this comparison, and the Sense of Moral Justice, nothing much visible when we're talking about chairs. The same Transcendent Ability gets Involved, as a whole one thing, with the moral conceptuality; something that takes the moral conscience to its real status as category of mind (and heart).
It's all related to all, something quite normal to the concept of comprehensive kind of philosophy I've been trying to develope for last couple of years, but there're qualitative differences that result to be key for understanding the real nature of our moral sense.
As I said before, we can be less or more conscious of all involving it, but Spirituality is Always there, waiting for its true chance.
I can not wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   

Back to top Go down

CONNECTED!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next