Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CONNECTED!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

CONNECTED!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

On an actual "brutality" of the thinking. Brain exhausted (he was coming from non exactly lazy times...) but Happy.
It's about the "one and the multiplicity" on the sense of mind and of reality.
Going through the ways of logic I do Express why, the origen, of those problems in analitic philosophy: Frege, Quine...
I had almost TOTALLY fixed all of the points for next epigraph Normal Fine terms; but it came to mind I had to face this question.
I've got new fundaments and reasons. Tremendous and Explanatory, Very. Not for "breaking" some misteries of mind and reality, but for explaining them and their functioning.
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also wanted to say I am Not any kind of "second coming" or an extraterrest being, I'm just a normal bright person who loves this quiestions and not only this but also who needs to answer them. That's All.
I Do also Need, as anybody, my own Privacy, Calm, Respect, Caring, Material fundamental support... All the same as any other People. the Need for Feeling Useful and to Love I do share too.
flower love smiley flower

Well, Good hugs, it's All going to be in my coming book. I'm thinking about telling to potential editor that I'm coming here, and that the chances for an english version (and a spanish one, as long as this idiome is having real use in many places, as the USA...) of the essay could be very good for money earning of number of books.
I Want and Need to Try to Help my Family to Have a Dignifiedly Active (Always, Key at this age too) but Calm old years (me and Family in economic troubles since my grandpa died, when I was 8 years old: we had a grocery, then we lost this place, the houses, my father depressed...).
See and see later.
Good Loving, Well Intentioned and Honest is Always Key!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 12:00 pm

Anyway, Lisa, and Please sorry me for my taking of confidence, though at this time of the show I think you will be able to understand my situation;
in the case of positive meaning, I'm publishing my book, so...
There's a chance for connectivity then? There's a Real interest for my Work?  As long as I've been Isolated, I'll Be Only Able to Know it when I'm publishing the Book.  And this is connected to previous post.
I'm Only Wishing Goodness, Universal Terms.
Personal relationships We All Know are Different, and Confidence Do Mean Respect, some Basic Caring, Behaviours... We'll See, maybe someday we FRIENDLY meet and have a talk.  I'd be Enchanged for it, HUMAN SOCIAL terms Razz
For this change, I'm Just Being Coherent and Fair to my BASIC NEEDS, HUMAN; and to the situation, past and present one.
I will be going from this place (Always Loving True!!), but it's Difficult to not get actively involved with those indirect messages related to me...  Sorry, I'm a Social Person, in fact (just a while ago I've been talking to a Workmate -I think he's on a sexual choice different to mine, but I'm not saying directly this cause I could be mistaken; this is Important just to the Effects of Rights and Normalization- who's a guy not very involved with the football, and we talked about events happening lately around it, violence.
Football, All Sports with Fair Rules, is Beautiful.  The problem comes when it's Not understood the Spirit of Sports.  The making of groups, if it's Not Understood as a Biologic Mechanism Working in our MInds and if it's Not Made Self.conscious Everything on this, is a real opened choice for confrontation between/among differently affiliated groups.  Till the point that, specially in "hot" situations (drink, provocation...), can very easily be put over and erase all mechanism of biologic empathy.  There's the Problem.
For One More Time, Going Around with that Key: EDUCATION.

ps: I've started again to read "El Quijote" (NOTHING second meaning!), I'm at 1/4th of total extension of it.  I Admit this DEEP Philothinking has made me a real "Professional", it's DIFFICULT to me now to Enjoy as I Used Before the Other things.  Not reaching Edison Status, but some simmilar process I'm going through.  Though, Fortunetely, on an Enough Balanced State of Hearted Mind.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 10:41 am

Nice Videos, Pictures and Words Good!
Thats a Good start of the sunday!
Yesterday rested and exercised, even sprinted for a while. Rested well, doing in the evening.
Also thought about philoideas. In progress good.
Though, easy ways to my mind.
Have a Beautiful day, Greetings!
Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:07 am

If that's possible, i meant. Just typing mistake finger True.
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Its been let me know (by another time -among some others- of digital changes on tv related to my behaviour -now it was changing my position on sofa for stomach pain) that there also cameras in my Home.
III reich is back.
Its OK.
Its all i needed to know.
Now ill know what to not do.
Youre Pure idiots spies, not only evils from hell. Your kids and grandsons are not going to another planet paradise, and do you really see where this is going? FORGET any help from me for a better future.
Ill not do anything bad though what i tokd you by the cell. First, cause its unfair for the lack of knowing the directly involved. Second, cause im good and you are not destroying m and neither my inner freedome. Third, cause
you can not make my soul slave and neither send mine to hell.
Human is condemned, now i definetively know.
Dont need to kill me cause im not coming anymore and much less with apocalyptic messages. Though if you want to do, only two things. First, do it a little faster please. Second, remember its Possible God Exist.
How did you dare!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 4:49 am

Hi!!
Some NICE People let me understand i should have understood post as bonds not as stalks.
Thanks!
Listened to first "adult" romantic explossion, LP 1981... Though i didnt know...
"Tu y yo". Sharing key moments to me: verse on fairies walking right before chelo entering almost at the beginning, and the final notes (quite prolongued), climax heaven.
I Love You!!
Ps: and God Bless Families!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 11:48 am

the last one, sorry me.
About asperger problems: my big sense of need for sense of totality, as my big natural skills for finding something like it (by my philo), are far from the very fixed interests and specific mark of focusing that usually go with the "problem" (I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE ALL ADVANCES ON autism, all kinds, spcieally, to what I know, in the USA and France; KEEP ALL GOING ON FOR MORE!).
Also, have to say that till 8 years old I was Very Focused, as a role model, on my grandparent (till he UNFORTUNETELY passed away, too soon). He was not perfect persona, as anybody isn't, but he was good.
Secondary terms, I had my Beloved uncle.
And, of course, literary characters, cinema stories, public people as sport ones...
It's OK.
It's more about overreaching the frustration (I think I did it!) than about real lack of role models that could be understood (we can not fix absolute positions on it) as meaning a real structural crisis of mental mechanisms for social/familiar/affective behaviour.
See and see later, somehow someday!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 3:21 pm

Hello, Good Beauty and Good Hug!!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

Feeling better. Yesterday injection. First time this pain. Normal. Good toygh "colico". Taking Care from now, Dont worry.
Really Great incipient News on international Agreements for Humanitary Peace!
Inspiring!
Weekend for actice rest, Necessary for me limited mind.
Love True, I Love You so!! action smiley tongue smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:01 pm

A person like me stalked by a drug trsfficant ay home and a psycopath at work. Whsts happening?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONNECTED!!
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: