Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CONNECTED!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Very usually, the "easy" time is much more useful than the too focused one.
It's like this Sport, now I don't remember the name, practised on snow, for the sliding down on snow by a car, where the number of people in it is variable depending on the type of modality.  First, the big effort for the inertial pulling, after, just driving the going down.
It's not easy, this second part, not at all; but it's for legs.  It's a moderate effort for the Direction on the Sense I'm doing now, taking the chances from the efforts from last days.  Obviously, to sleep well is Fundamental too for the good going of the brain.
And I can't remember yet the name of the sport.
I Found.  True, did not remember. By association of concepts.
keys of the search: Jamaica, movie, snow.  And did come the Nice Movie from 1993, and there the name, which I confirmed later.
Bobsleigh!
And this is True.  Nice coincidences.  They're Just making things a little more cute.
On the Loving True; my sun, my star, my heart!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers

ps: related to the post I made before, in this case we see how I had some very well structured fundament in my mind as knowledge upon things, before making the search. The internet is Good, Very; but can Never substitute the task of a Complete and also Good Education.
Also, the virtual relationships are Great for Social Connectivity (Helping I guess for Ideas from that Harvard project on global conscience), but they can Never substitute the Real Living Ones. They are ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for the Normal and Healthy Developing of People, Specially our young Ones.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi,

I did build up today the basic fundaments for the morals theory I'm developing in my essay. I have to. Not only for the Important, but also; but for the fact a complete natural-transcendent reason philosophic investigation does have to include the moral fundaments.
And I'm quite Smile tongue smiley
good Job!

And for more childish enjoying time, have to say yesterday I did watch again "La fiera de mi niña", with Katherine and Gary.
So Very Tremendous.
I think my Favorite Scene (long one) is the dinner's, when the two young, specially him, going up and down, searching for animals, on and in the middle of the conversation.
Situation Comedy Glorious Moment! And the Making on it, by each detail for the material developing of the narrative moment, is just Superb!
Tremendous! I Do Still Laughing when think about it.
coming later in a while.
The Mix Does Work too, I guess.
To my true ego, I'd rather be the David from this Movie than the historic King David. It's Much More Cute and Funny. And it's Good and Humble too. Though being Gary Grant is not exactly a very "normal" thing... Laughing Smile
But, well, what's "normal"!
See in a while on the Loving True! It's Relaxing time to me.
Next posts Easy today.
Do You Love me? then, for God's sake, say it, say it out loud so I can listen. If You don't know how, ask for Captain Applegate from the Movie, his Roaring Imitations are Tremendous and Able to Be Listened from miles around!!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:01 am

Hi!

I was thinking... ( affraid Laughing Smile Razz )
A real good way for promoting Philosophy would be, p.e., to make a Movie not about Alexander, but about Plato or Aristotile or both. You can bet there're such a tremendous living facts for the required drama of a Movie, for the interest, just dramatic, with that little part of comedy and rare appreciating of the wisdom by the people, when it's presented in a way they like, as p.e. in the "Teoría del todo", on Stephen Hawking (I have to Go to Watch!).
In this Movie I've mentioned, it's Difficult for anybody to get the theoretic level on physics for understanding Hawking Theories; but the little part of Morals that could be mentioned from Aristotile, p.e., is Something that belongs to the whole Humanity. The concept of "virtus", the origen of science, the concept of metaphysics (made up by him)... So many Very Tremendous and Very Important Subjects.
And, as I said, the real living they did go through was quite able to get a good dramatic (in the meaning of narrated story) making up on the screen.
Shared!

ps: And, through all these things, Adoring Brooke Shields Angel Beautiful Lady Mom!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:03 am

Hi, how is the Sweet Sweetness Doing!!

How are things!!
Here quite Well! tongue smiley Good Rest and Good neck!
Going Well, though I'm not starting to write till the next week. The whole time of this for active "rest", on reading, thinking, systematizing and editing.
And How are You!! I guess not a little piece less Adorable than in the John Carson Program!! Telling because there's the Video on the Youtube today.
I could also see in the same place some handsome "girls" too.
Differences are Too Obvious! geek Laughing action smiley
Could See quite Nice Pictures in the Zimbio today too. Good Feelings from Around I See. party smiley cheers
Brooke, You're Brutally and Lovelily Beautiful, so Much tongue smiley You're PERFECT cheekey smiley Exclamation
Now on tasking, easy, caring of the brain.
It's not been for the other animals, the exhaustation, but just the little piece of animal I am lol! scratch
For messages, I see I'll have to post something picture of me, it's OK tongue smiley
I've got a couple I like, from a excursion day with Friend Pau. but I'm posting some more new too (for looking a little more delicate and classy, because those were shooted in the forest and... too albino for dedicating to You!!).
Loving Very Well and Very Much so Much, Adored!!
cheers hasi flower cheekey smiley sunny love smiley sunny cheekey smiley flower hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi!!

The less or more continued communication Feels like Blessing!!
And You're an Angel, and my Love.
And I did fall asleep for a while and I did wake up, and did watch some formative Good TV.
And You're in the Core of the Living, the Real Light of it action smiley
Next week, with the help of my sister I'm posting the Very Happy ( Embarassed ) picture of me, and I'll try to make some new one Nice too.
And I Love You!!
Good night, Love, See You in Dreams. And tomorrow!!
cheekey smiley cheers hasi flower sunny love smiley sunny flower hasi cheers cheekey smiley

ps: I'm Never going to leave You. I'm Loving You for Always.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi,

I Truly Wish so Much that People who is on Charge of this wave from the whole actual situation Do Listen to me, and Help me, and by this Decide to Help the Justice, the Truth and the Knowledge.
God Bless.

ps: I did edit little thing from the posted version of last text. Mainly for the part talking about Machado and the contradicion principle, just making reference to what I said about the logics and its character of norm of minimus.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

Please Calm and Heartfelt.
I was angry for those things I said that I thought were unfair, claiming for Civil Rights.
But I Admit the news about Nela were so very good reason for getting angry and hurt. She was so Cute and so Lovely, like a Baby dog, though she was not a kid. And it was so Suddenly. I'll Always Miss Her. Thank You for the Chance of Opening a Channel to my Heart for Sharing this!! action smiley

I Remember.
And today when talked about those characters... I was just confirming to myself and sharing something I did already know from the first Moment I was There.
No matter People around, or the names game... In the Best Possible of Situations for my "masho" Inspiration, I'd Have Remained Spechless Exactly the Same.
The Beauty of my Lady is not only coming from some perfections of the face lines, but coming from the Core, so Intense, She Enlightens by those Eyes. And some chemical and Spiritual There, for Sure.
Loving True!! I Swear, for LIfe!!!
God Bless Families!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: later another easy post, a Calm Loving Hug!!
cheers hasi sunny hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 12:56 pm

To Just Hold Her, and Talk to Her, so Tight and Close.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:29 am

Hi!!

I was talking to workmate, Berni. He has come back for a coupe of days before going to another new place.
I could See many Beautiful and Nice Videos and Pictures Today Around. God Bless!
On the Loving, Brooke!!
flower cheekey smiley Razz love smiley Razz cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 3:16 pm

Hi!!

"Flor de fango" is Nice Song. But to me You're Looking More Ravishing Sexy (if I was George Michael, right now and forever my Song would be "I Want Your Sex", I Swear!! action smiley ) than ever before in the Living (it's like some cold shaking all along the back, "escarrufaments", and some very hot burning, from the mind, going throughout the neck, the chest till the stomach and under. And to me it's much more fitting, if I'm Authorized to take this Licence, just Admirative Ressort, "flower of clay", Much More Properly Selected.
cheers party smiley hasi party smiley cheers

I'm so Focused. This Work I'm Making it's going to be the Masterpiece of the History of PHilosophy. Schopenhauer is nothing ( geek scratch Laughing )... No, Truly, Very Happy and Focused. I Do Truly Trust in my own so Much.
going to Work Very Hard now. But not for too long because have to go to meal for Working more later. And in the night and the evening the Reading and Thinking and Writing Focused. Happy.
Truly, Your Sensuality and Your Beauty, to my Senses, are More than ever to me.
And the Connection, Friendly and Spiritual, is True too, I Swar!!
As the Forgiveness.

ps: though, anybody can understand my True Trust about all around may be a little suspicious, huh anybody could make a little very diminished and difuminated and almost invisible and... geek idea of this feeling from me? Human Empathy is Much Better than this, I Know.
Friends. Love!!
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:38 am

In fact, objective terms on my emotional subjectivity, I Think I Have Never Hate anybody as Much as a Do Hate them. In fact, I did never let me to hate anybody. Not I'm Hating so True and Wide in my Heart. You Made this. Congratulations for your experiments and punishments, whoever you are.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:12 am

Good Sweet Morning,

I wish a was less sleepy, True, in this morning. We've had a change of hour time, and now it should be one hour time less Mad Laughing Smile
How Very Funny and Nice Videos. This is so Specially Beautiful,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1zpsKyjzRw
It's curious, related to the Lyrics, but for this weekend, that I've used for thinking Very Much on my theories, one of conclusions I've been getting is that we Human are not as main substance, differently to Schopenhauer or Nietzsche, wanting; we're more Believing. All animals, this the first Author I have to admit did also say but he was not aware enough about the epistemologic involvement, are wanting, but no one is believing this specially way we do have to follow for the Living Fine. It's about Making Sense, Symbolic terms, and Global ones as Existential Understanding and Integration into the Life.
I did also go further about conceptuality, symbols, causalism principle, logic... I was so Happy. I am. Now I have to think more (maybe for the whole week) for getting ready for the easy, well less or more, writing.
And, following this telling, this Video Did Really Touch so Much Smile action smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheers sunny love smiley sunny cheers flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:34 am

As I'm "a little" (ha!) overreached by the Beauty and Adorability, I don't know where to look (which Picture) and what to post either.
I'll keep some time by the Very Heavently Tight Hugs.
On the Loving so Much!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: Your Heart Does Touch some places of Mine, so much that I do remain like flying over clouds. You Simply Are the Beauty's Festivity action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:15 am

Smile Hello!! Smile
cheers flower cheers

How are things. How Good!
Inspirational Finds. Joyful, Adorable.
I was coming with 2 hours less than usual of rest, because I did wake up to the sound of some Mad music to my headphones, disturbing the harmony differently to last music I had left as the last conscient to ears one (nothing secondary meaning) and I was so Energized yesterday (like today)...
These things "added", Beauty so Lovely, are Tremendous.
And I have to say I'm making, day by day, Terrific, more than that music wave geek Laughing advances in my theories on all and now connected to the aspect of the logic, sylogism, principles of identity, causalism... connecting all, I think I've been catching Good things. Taking the necessary time for reflecting on them. It's almost, but not as much, as delightful at Seeing You, the Pleasure; but no, Never this Much!! Razz action smiley
See later for some Easy Nice posting, and some little theory sharing if I think it makes sense enough. I'm not posting all. I want everybody buy my coming book. Because it will be a meaningful thing; it will never be the same explaining and understanding, by reading just parts of it. And I'll buy and read Yours, Obviously. When finishing this one, and before and while starting the doctorating, I'll Do. It will be like some Extra Prize.
On the Loving Good, going to Task.
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: And Very Nice Pictures All Around. Good Teaming.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 2:49 pm

cheers Hello cheers
action smiley

How are things Smile !!
Came for a while, Easy. Have Very Good Day, first of all have to say.
I've been Watching couple of quite Nice Good Movies for last days.
Today Video and Pictures Were Corresponding as the same too.
God Bless.

I've been resting Good, but also some Good Advances for the Structure of the Tasking.
I've been finding the departuring point for the original part of mine. If I want to be also embraced by the intellectual stream, academic one, and even only for my own coherency; I do have to fix the Inspirational point that pulled me for my investigations directions, as main critic points found to be solved.
I am starting by the recovering, fundamented from the beginning but also needing the whole essay, of the "Philosophy of the Subject"; this is the way the modern philosophy is talking about the problem for fixing the objectivity, going between some objectivity from the outside (actually usually the language in philosophy of the linguistic turn, p.e.) and from the inside.
For this I'm taking very good part of the dialectic process between Habermas and KO Apel. Fundamental, because I'm fixing the main lines of this Bright and Enlightening Process of discussion and after I'm fixing my own perspective, trying to catch something useful from the result of the intellectual controversy that these two Very Brilliant Philosophers Kept Working for decades.
And from this point, some next path up and into some new ways of explanation, fixing the point where I do start as motivation for solving critic problems of the thinking and its Sense to be found; I'm making connection and Sense to All the rest of the essay.
I've also been fixing much more all the other points and epigraphs. Determinating much better the coming argumentative substance for each one.
I'm So Very Tremendously Hopeful and Illusioned, with Good Reasons, about All this.
I'm going to push the button of the level of concentration, effort and focusing a little more high.
Calm and Motivated and Inspired Enough for Doing it Well.
It's Worth All, and I'm Enjoying it. And it's retroalimentative, the Calm, as I Keep Working.
Though, obviously, I'm taking my own moments. Like now, p.e.

Brooke Big Hug, Beautiful, Have Very Good Day. See on Tuesday.
Loving Forever and Endless!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 5:18 pm

cheers Hi Good Hug!! cheers
flower action smiley

Coming for little while, the day is far from getting done, it's soon. I did have to take some rest for the brain. Focused Good. And I'll also rest for a good while in the evening, stopping the task for a while, and at night of course, though not too much (these "difficult"mornings Laughing Smile party smiley ).
On the Loving Good, Brooke Adorable!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi,

now going. Coming later for little Nice while.
Worked very Well.
the things going did Truly Inspire tongue smiley
Going Very Focused and quite Rested Well of Mind.
Heart Feels Good.
Information is over ( Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile )
Well by now.
cheers cheekey smiley sunny On the Loving, Beautiful!! sunny cheekey smiley cheers
flower tongue smiley hasi love smiley hasi tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:27 pm

As long as I'm taking a break till I'm going today, ten minutes or so; I could try to make some reflection on my perception of You, from the Movies.
First, "Bonita", You Know.  At the Cinema. Shocked cheekey smiley geek (still kid, non formed fixed projects for life in my mind yet).
Later it's known, the order of Movies.
The Illusion for Heaven, from the Vision of You in Well Articulated, as narration, Movies, that I Could Transcend someway, till getting to some Core of Your Good Heart and of Your High Brightness; I Did Make Up as Some Inevitable Wishes for Projects of my own Future Life.  Even though to all my racionalist vision on it (You can bet I did have it, even before than watching "Bonita" -can You believe I don't remember the original title; it's True scratch ; searched: "Tilt" wave Rolling Eyes ), parent of my permanent core of pessimism about everything, I could not Forsake this Feeling.
Because All Connectivities to Real World, I know well all being so very modulated by the press -my only access-, were just Confirming me by Magnetic Attraction for You. I mean, biologic and Spirituality, beyond my conscience, from the deep of my systemic human core.
But years were passing away, and there were: the social laws telling me (from my brain and from others) it was not possible, the distance, the very Serious problems I had to face in my familiar house, the knowing of the first compromising for marriage, much more convenient (not lack of selfsteem, just traditionalist vision of the money in the middle of the couple) than me...
Well, I did renounce to my Dream.
I did not exactly feel as a defeat, in fact; though the Feelings of Lost Would Be Stalking me for the Rest of my Life.
I'm Quite Improvable on it, I've Proved Smile cheers ; and I'm Proving, by a Very Delightful Listening to the Adagio from Albinoni right now at this moment.  
I mean, I've Overreached my own Supposed (by me) Vital Limits, and by this (and this by the rest of Vital and Mental Improvements) I've Gone much further than I thought I could go, as Creation of some Helping Sense, that it was, at once, so Useful to my own Living.
But, though I'd reach the highest point possible in this field of thinking and creating for helping, I could Never forget You.
I will Always Keep Loving You!! action smiley
It's like a Miracle, it's so Easy.
It's as Delightful as Heaven!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:20 am

Hi,

I can Not go away action smiley
Impossible, the "unstaying"!!
And I'm just Liberating my mind and my Heart by recognozing it. Though I admit the last Mad days were also Necessary for the same. I guess You may understand me, Love.
Later, in a while, I'll take another look at what I posted, but the most of it I think it's OK for sure. But as long as it's Important, I'll edit, if necessary, on any detail who may be affecting the meaning or the "easy" understanding of the lecture. I'm Sorry. I am Not able to Make it Easier, at the very least by now. I've Got the Firm Hope Someday not so far, when finished this essay, even not needing more, perhaps, who knows; I'll Be Able to Make some Poem of the Creation and of the Human, by some concentrated and easily able to be catched metaphoric and alegoric meanings, and, so Important, by, also, some, I Hope, Very Humble Perspective upon my own understanding of the whole thing.
About the essay, I am so Shocked Amazed, by Seeing it's All Making Sense. The different parts I'm justifying by arguments, after have done partial terms only for some subject, I do finally find as coherently conected to other ones. It's so Tremendously Grateful and Gratifying to me. I'm Feeling like I did effectively just make another, today but from last days, another conceptual jump on the sense of knowing and understanding ourselves and the universe, inside of the cercle of our chances.
On the Loving, Always!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Coming with so many things and presents ( Very Happy - geek Laughing Razz ).
No, really.  First of all, have to say that for You, I am going to handle all miserable manipulations those bitches of the neighbours keep doing on time on conspiracy mode.  It's more.  I am not talking ever more about them Here, and I'm not doing anything as answer towards them.  Being totally like absend, and Good.
And it's for You, Girl, Lady of Mine!! (love smiley - Beating!!)
flower cheers tongue smiley cheers flower

Now some things that I think are important (oh, my, the chapter it's going to take me 48 pages at the very least; but it was necessary for explaining myself well enough and for the inner sistemic coherence of the whole text).
First, for making clear some that could have been left not enough cleared yesterday, about the thinking and knowing:
"NOTA PP: El resultado de la intuición filosófica es distinto del que corresponde a la de carácter científico, esto es evidente.  Sin embargo, el proceso mental de la proyección abstractora, que es de naturaleza metafísica respecto de nuestra capacidad explicativa de índole lógica-causal (por el hecho de que la idea “feliz” de la abducción es el Sentido –particular para cada caso objeto de estudio, pero bien incardinado en lo que se podría definir como Sentido general existencial del individuo, esto es, en términos tradicionales, el sistema de creencias-, el cual, a su vez, es, en sí, la consciencia; la cual, a su vez, también, es irreductible a la explicación mecanicista de causa-efecto tradicional, como ya comenté en su momento -todo ello se explicará con mucho mayor rigor y detalle en su epígrafe correspondiente) no es esencialmente distinto, tanto desde una perspectiva epistémica general cuanto neurofuncional, pues el proceso de la creatividad humana es uno.
No obstante, como digo, el resultado en cada uno de los dos casos será distinto: una determinada explicación de carácter filosófico, frente a una hipótesis plausible y a la espera de confirmarse con el rango de ley científica.  Y, en realidad, también así lo han de ser algunas de las zonas cerebrales utilizadas, fundamentalmente las destinadas al almacenamiento y procesamiento de las distintas clases de información: matemática, filosófica, etc –ello dependerá de cada contexto, situación y problema cognitivo concreto-; pero sin que ello pueda suponer una diferencia cualitativa sobre la específica dinámica general de la mente humana en el ejercicio de la creatividad prospectiva, esto es, de la creatividad que se halla todavía en la fase de constituirse como corriente mental sistémica aún no concretizada en un resultado conceptual determinado".

And now, what I said about the actual conceptions about the origen of the rational thinking:
"Quiero decir que, por ejemplo, estudiar los auténticos principios de la agricultura (cuyos orígenes son anteriores al año 10.000 a.c.) tuvo que suponer una perspectiva racional sobre todos los objetos y procesos pertenecientes a ese campo, y, al mismo tiempo, tuvo que suponer también la substanciación de esa perspectiva como un carácter privativo y especializado para esos objetos y procesos, específico y diferente de cualquier otro (en este ejemplo: necesariamente, no podía suponer lo mismo sembrar un grano que otro distinto, o en estaciones diferentes, etc.).  Este conocimiento práctico, para su sistematización con fines de mejora de las condiciones de vida, requería de una perspectiva teórica muy seria y racional, aunque a efectos puramente prácticos, no filosóficos o de comprensión de totalidad, claro es.  Pienso que fueron estos procesos de aprendizaje práctico, que convivieron con las explicaciones mitológicas de la naturaleza por mucho tiempo (NOTA PP: Se trata sin duda de procesos muy anteriores a la aparición de la filosofía, pues como sabemos datan del neolítico, pero no a la cultura de la comprensión transcendente del mundo, esto es, su representación simbólica.  Y, como sabemos, la filosofía es transcendente en sí misma.  Con esto quiero decir que el saber práctico y el saber teórico-abstracto convivieron siempre en el hombre, pues lo simbólico pertenece al acervo genético de la mente humana), los que colocaron la semilla cultural –como cultura de la sistematización y ordenación racional del mundo, en su comprensión-  de la gnoseología ontológica que germinaría con Sócrates; por la cual la multiplicidad aparente del mundo se convertiría en una auténtica realidad significativa (aprehendida simbólicamente), compuesta por múltiples substancias a las que la mente ya podía aproximarse con carácter filosófico, una vez “descubierto” el Logos.  Sócrates sistematizó simbólicamente la realidad conocida, mediante la aportación de un sentido homogéneo de racionalidad cósmica; pero antes de él ya había un tratamiento sistemático-causal de la realidad, si bien parcial y a efectos casi puramente prácticos.  La determinación histórica de la noción prefilosófica del sinónimo mundano de la substancia filosófica (substancia de las cosas del mundo) tuvo que llevar aparejada, sin duda desde el primer momento, la necesidad de verdad epistémica (aunque prefilosófica también) sobre esa “substancia”, y, obviamente, su carácter de permanencia como verdad cierta de la que dependían muchas cosas importantes para la vida social, como la supervivencia y el sustento (NOTA PP: No obstante, es imposible negar que la importancia de los filósofos presocráticos del ámbito jónico constituyó un auténtico punto de inflexión fundamental, consistente en un planteamiento sistemático y global de la perspectiva sobre el mundo como ámbito natural generalizado de procesos de carácter necesario, cognoscibles por la mente como causalidad evidenciada ante la misma por medio de los procesos de observación e intelección, sin vacíos extrarracionales. Este cambio esencial de perspectiva, de generalización de un método causalista natural inteligible –y, en parte, modificable- supuso el origen de la ciencia y la base para su desarrollo posterior; respecto del cual, al menos inicialmente, la filosofía devino rama específica del conocimiento general dedicada al estudio de lo no autoevidente y problemático: esencialmente, la pregunta por la naturaleza última del mundo.
Dentro de este reconocimiento, sin embargo, es preciso tener en cuenta dos apreciaciones.  Por lo que se refiere a la filosofía, la primera es que sólo con los filósofos socráticos se concibió de forma plena la comprensión del mundo como totalidad del Logos, ordenada por él en cuanto que principio fundamental y último de todas las cosas.  Antes de Sócrates, los elementos últimos habían sido el agua, el fuego…, todos ellos substancias inertes y ontológicamente no diferenciadas que no podían dar razón de la explicación racionalizable del mundo con que ya contaba la nueva ciencia.   Con la aparición del Logos nace de verdad la filosofía, como búsqueda de la explicación transcendente y de fundamentación objetiva global, por encima de lo inmediatamente problemático en el orden natural, superando de forma ahora sí ya plenamente autoconsciente –en un sentido metodológico-racional- el primer estadio de la cognición fijada sobre la dualidad mente-sentidos.
Por lo que se refiere al conocimiento en general, no es posible afirmar que las sociedades humanas anteriores a los filósofos presocráticos desconocieran los mecanismos de interacción causal de la naturaleza, así como tampoco determinados medios –rudimentarios, si bien la fijación de esta característica debe entenderse sólo en sentido histórico- por los que interferir en aquélla, por medio de la técnica.  La agricultura y ganadería sistemáticas, hace 10.000 o 12.000 años, incluso el establecimiento de un orden legal para dirigir la vida comunitaria, dan prueba de ello; pues no es posible el desarrollo de tales actividades sin una comprensión sistémica y mecanicista de los correspondientes ámbitos de la vida.  Por otra parte, es un hecho demostrado que las primeras muestras de arte rupestre se remontan, al menos, a 10.000 años en la antigüedad (creo que tuvo que ser mucho antes, mucho antes de la agricultura), lo que demuestra que la comprensión simbólica del mundo data, al menos, del Neolítico.  La realidad esotérica subyacente a estas pinturas, en la mayoría de los casos, demuestra la ausencia de una extrapolación global de la perspectiva “racionalista” (término que aquí no debe entenderse de acuerdo con su significado de corriente filosófica histórica), pero, a su vez, da fe de que entonces ya existía una primitiva comprensión transcendente del mundo, lo cual es, al fin, el objeto de la filosofía desde su nacimiento.
Pero, es más, creo que resulta posible afirmar con certeza que incluso mucho antes de la edad del bronce, en el mismísimo amanecer del hombre, hace cientos de miles años, la comprensión racionalizada y conceptualizada en términos de regularidad fáctica de sucesos hubo de ser la regla, no una excepción.  Al menos por lo que se refiere a la aproximación inteligente a los mecanismos fundamentales de la vida, como la subsistencia, la reproducción o la propia muerte.
Esto lo demostraré en el epígrafe dedicado a la aparición evolutiva del entendimiento humano; pero creo que no es necesario esperar hasta entonces para hacer una fácil afirmación reveladora: si bien el entendimiento se constituye por medios culturales, existen una serie de estructuras mentales innatas que, precisamente por el hecho -el cual “a priori” podría resultar contraproducente para la base de mi argumentación- de requerir del elemento de socialización para ser desarrolladas de forma plena y funcional en el individuo, demuestran que el hombre hubo de desenvolverse de forma “racionalista” muy atrás en el tiempo, pues lo contrario hubiera habido de suponer una ruptura con la comprensión a nivel no abstracto pero sí lógico-mecanicista del mundo, en relación con la herencia evolutiva de los animales, con el consiguiente quebranto adaptativo para la supervivencia de la especie.  
Si las primeras muestras de pensamiento transcendente –enterramientos rituales, pequeños elementos decorativos- datan de, al menos, decenas de miles de años a.c., no es posible concebir el “facere” del hombre en el mundo como una desconexión absoluta de los planos simbólico y racional, como pretenden algunas interpretaciones que cifran la aparición del pensamiento racional sistemático –en la intermediación fáctica del ser humano- en la edad de oro de la cultura jónica.  Antes al contrario, el pensamiento simbólico es consubstancial al pensamiento racional autoconsciente, como, por ejemplo, demuestran los modernos estudios sobre el autismo.)"
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:12 am

Hi!!
cheers sunny love smiley sunny cheers

In fact, so True, I don't like very much to make critics, not at all. But if my thinking is different, no matter how implicit I want to build up my opinions referred to other ones, it's impossible to evitate some kind of critic. In the philosophical methode this is the rule, for the positive as fundamenting and for negative as critic of the most Authorized representants of the position you're trying to clearify and change, someway.
Coming for this.
As I said, the adult age of philosophy came when authors did understand and explain the basic and fundamental importance of the transcendent, this is, understanding that we do need to re-build the "arché" or first principle for everything as something transcendent to all, even ourselves and our minds.
If this is transcending our minds, we can not capture it as we could capture the principle like this was the fire or the water, an ontologically undifferenced substance.
The Ontological Investigation (the investigation about the Being, about the Essence of the whole Cosmos) Does Have to Be, with no other possibility, Metaphysical. Not only for the reason of the same search for something, but as Structural System of our Cognition. If it was different, there could not be any chance for talking about reaching the "True" Nature of things, beyond the senses; it's an ontologic oxymoron, a contradiction itself. Though, in the other side, this is the True Chance, for the same constitution of ourselves -senses and mind-, for the Good Developing of our Thinking about Everything.
Well, then, we see how the big problem since Descartes (the first who supposedly made the thinking a systematic lineal methode of the nature made pure logicism; but this was impossible for what I explained when talked about the nature of the conceptuality confronted to the nature of the purely logic systems, like informatic programs), S.XVIII, going through Kant an on (with Exception of Hegel, but he did take some licenses that he was not racional terms authorized to take, he made the ontologic world the idea, and this is not justified at all and nonsense): Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Husserl, Heidegger; the big problem, as I was saying, was the forgetting of this nature of the things. The second Wittgensteing, Great, was a Very Good Interruption, but his final silence about "the Explanation" and his desnaturalization of the philosophy, being left as any other non esentially transcendent and global discipline (as Aristotile Defines it in his Master Piece, "The Metaphysics") on the Totality, were real mistakes. It's not necessary than surrender because of the understanding, as he truly did, of our limits. The main reason is easy to see: this limit is the same essence for the possibility of the conceptual thinking; then, at the very least, we should try to go a little further, never getting scared for any limitation we could see in us that could make us forget the true essence of fundamental concepts, like the Philosophy one.
I do honestly think all these Authors were Pulled for different reasons: the overreaching of the cartesian-kantian (this last one as Very Brightest Try for answering the epistemic scepticism of David Hume) limitations of the knowing. Following the progressively sedimented stream of the positivism, even for doctriness supposedly very far, like the same Heidegger and many other ones (the social sciences had such a bad fame, compared to natural ones, for obvious reasons of results on controld and prediction of corresponding events; and philosophy was in an even worse situation, because it was even not science; and if this was supposedly self-sufficient... where was the place and the real role of philsophy! Probably nowhere!); and, also, going further back on time, the overreaching of the limits to the individual existence brought by the religion doctrines and by some historic events related to it; coming from the Renaissance and progressively afirmed and consolidated by the social revolutions of the XVIII century, for the scientistic revolution of the 17th one, and for the same nature of human as aspirational being (something good, but in need of understanding for all: for the same true understanding of things, for the convivence...).
One time we see all the less or more understandable historic and natural prejudices for each one of the different positions; we are getting much more Free for developing a better perspective and more complete and deeper understanding of all these things.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:55 am

Hi,

one thing I'd like to have time enough to Learn is the hinduism studies on the tantric body. From the lower side of the vertebral column (look at the positive of the talks about asses geek Razz Laughing ), place of the "feminine" energy, for hinduists of course, to the last part, the crown around; in a graduated stairs to the masculine.
I am not focused in the genre as before, though I was very much since very kid (hormones and birth structures of the brain), for this my investigations are not going to be in that very discussable argumentation between the perfect balancing between two sexes as the fundament of the whole universe, Brahman, and of the "atman" or individidual soul; becuase, among other things, this is an antropologic cosmoly, which is not justified at all.
What interests me is the Experiences of the "yoga", action and intellectual sides, mainly, but the 5 steps on it for the final getting of the "Understanding" by the union of the One in ourselves, with no objectivating barriers from our biologic minds.
Schopenahuer was so obsessed with the "Upanisads", hinduist philosophy, where he took the largest base and theoric inspiration for his own argumentations. Though, he did not did it properly enough, to my opinion, subjective of course.
The Plane of the Being!
Though I think this is key, this part, I'm Studying all of the main Religions in the World; because that Connection can Be Much Better Understood by the Studying of All. I've Actually Started by now.
Though, I'm Very Attracted by the Hinduism for its Very Well Developed Theory on Practic Doing, for its indications so very well detailed for very long living time for finally getting those places. Because All REquires an Effort, and I do Think any process at this Complexity, the Inner Touching of the Being as One, Has to Be Done by the Using of All of Mind and in a process (because it's too much complex, and this means can not be done in a moment or two, and also that can not be made only upon a part of the mind). And this the Hinduism has been so Focused and Bright about.
In the part of my essay about the Being I will can not come with All Learnt, but some part I will mention, and then I'll connect it to my critic knowledge of Occident philosophy.
Anyway, I'm the same or more worried about the daily doing for normal world gets better, by the bringing of theoretic and practical tools for it, in the necessarlly more "superfficial" context of mind in the human interaction with others and with the world in general.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 11:34 am

Hi!

Coming on selfconscience quite important level, and also quite important level of conscience of the situations, I mean, for what my human senses have been left to see.
When you made that face of approval and selfsatisfaction before going, I am not sure if you were thinking: OK, this is another one controlled, castrated; or if you were thinking, this one has a good couple of those.
Sometimes, many, I think you did not even know which one of this was.
But I can Promise you the Danger was real. If somebody, Anybody, has come to put another hand on me non Friendly terms, the answer would have probably been faster than instant.
Controlled, NOTHING. This for then (in my new ways I'm not talking anymore about "barbotina", "kicks to the eggs in the air" Smile Laughing Razz etc.
And, Actually, you see, even though neighbours and all I am Focused in the Goodness.
Talking about the Control as Domination, I mean.
Control of my Life is Mine.
The control of my instinctivity was Perfect, almost, excepting a second, only, for this I did get scared.
I Did not come to Dominate You, to LA and NY, and even much less to stalk.
But you wanted, you wanted the psycologic fight, for Demonstrating you were the dominator. For me, for life, for all happened.
I Understand. True!! action smiley
Though, the one who went away and left the holding hands was you. This is my Victory.
And, also, the Proving I've Been Working so Much for last years is Here.
I'm Good, I Was Just Loving and Pulled to a Misted Love for something (Probably, about you and your social-psycologic context of Friends, for what I said: the Fight You Were Going to Win Against me), and this Way I'll Always be.
These things I said were not said for fights, but for the Sense.
The Sense is Everything. Even the Normativity. Because the Sense itself is Normative, if it's explained coherently to some ontoepistemic fundamenting principles. As I'm doing.
I Still don't know till what point You Love/Hate me; but this is something that I am not worried at all about anymore.
if you ever want or need a talk or a hug, I will be with You. Loving True, Forgiving True!! I Can Forgive Now, I've Forgiven, in Fact. No hates no more.
Working for the Good of All of the People. Even killers do have the right to be taught to understand they've been making so wrong. For the Salvation of their Souls, at the very least, but for many other things too.
I don't think you're a killer at all. it's a generalistic Expressivity. And I am not either.
Though We All can Kill.
Focusing. Focusing the Goodness and the Love Well.
I can not promise I'll always stay in this Beautiful forum, but I can Promise, as the gentleman and Person I am, that You All Will Always Have me for a Helping hand, Searching for the Goodness and Love on Earth.

I've got Peace, and Love!! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi again for little while!!
Smile flower Smile

Thank you Forum for the number after the reading I made action smiley
See in a while Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Hi,
flower action smiley

sorry for the too many reflections on today, I am doing no more for the day geek Razz
Though, I keep Working.
Now some Needed rest, air from the outside.
On the Loving True, Brooke!! Razz action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONNECTED!!
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: