Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

CONNECTED!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13605

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi!! action smiley Razz Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

I've just self-applied to myself a shock treatment: I've Listened to Some Verses from Great Version from spanish TV, Program "Estudio 1" on "La vida es sueño" from Tremendous Calderón de la Barca (Go Knicks!!! action smiley ).
It Felt Good.
I'm Aliviated from this feeling, strongly mixed between an angustiating and incipient explossion in the core of my chest and some painful surroundering wall of helpless emptiness all over it.
This time, to say it Felt Good.  Not bad, in english!!!  party smiley  cheers  Smile
I am OK.  Ready for Coming Back to Transcendent Touch, Soul and Mind.
Now I'll have to talk some more for making up valves working for the expelling of pressure from the steam motor it is my Heart, Beating Eternally for You.
It's starting to Truly Work.
It's not so Easy, because I have to keep the Forms in public expressing, and the Respect in Personal Treatment.  Time for the abstract addressing by poems is over, it's a New Time.  You Know.  Then Love was Real, but More Unconscient, Much More, about Reality beyond the sea, and much selfish, for this same uncosncience itself.
Now I'd need to make some motos race.
Or what I did that day, Totally out of shape, when lifting a Brutal quantity of weight.  Argh, pounds to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

Fortunetely, I kept myself safe, though doing totally cold body and with no previous efforts.  yes, I was wave   You Were not with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Kiss, I Hug, I Love You.
I've Got so Romantic Energy that I am tired for physical efforts different to doing those things wave party smiley
I'm sorry but I'll have to sublimate this into some Mad "philosophation" Razz
flower  Smile Laughing Smile flower

I'm Holding You Tight for the rest of the Day, and sorry me, but You will can not escape at all from me.
More valves!!
You See how I Was not able, Superman would not be able either, to Express myself polite and delicate terms.  With this Enduring Storm for Decades of hunger, it was Impossible.
Now using the yoga tactics of Breathing.
In Progress!
cheers  tongue smiley  cheers

The Hug Will be Immortal and so Close that cells will start seeing the true door to some athomic fussion by the energy of the rhymed hearbeats pulled together in one only space.  Unbreakable Bond Tending to the Infinite.  Transcending Emotion, Delicate and Wild Feeling.
Here in this Touch I Do Live and die, and I am Born Again, made up with the materials from the most ancient light of the universe, and the most hopeful Caring fulfilled with Love.
This was just a first kiss.
Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile

Mohicans could not run more  geek  Razz  action smiley
Working and Walking Feel Get Success, actually after this, in me.
Loving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wave ...  study ...  Basketball
cheers  flower  sunny  hasi  love smiley  hasi  sunny flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

I am fresh as a lettuce for more competition on "metastories". I'm Here Waiting, creators action smiley
I have had to close the poet because of the massive number of "enemies" at my doors, but what I've been developing on these fighties is much better.
The Poet will come back on its Appropiated Time.
Now, the Hollywood is the hobby and Philosophy Salvation my Hard Task.
I'm on the Rolling Fine!
I guess this is what it was Wanded from me to say. It's not a lie, anyway.
flower love smiley flower

See in a while and Constantly. Brooke, You're Good and I Love You, these are the circumstances, like People did not want to forgive and persist. They're finding me. Because, if they Look inside them, selfcritic terms into their mirror, they'll know this is not fair, the whole thing. And then they will understand the responsive attack from me, into the "wholest".
The Solution is a True Honest Personal Normal Private Fair Conversation, not neighbours making noise, and those coincidental plans or repeating Movies. But well, if Imagination There can only reach There, it's Right to me.
And, this time, NOTHING personal.
I'm Inspired!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi,

I Know it's not You the only one who does not want a talk. I Know There're also Big Powers Involved who don't want it.
I'm not thinking about any of these two things. I Just Try to Be Guided by the Principles I can, human and limited terms, See over the Horizon of my Mind and my Heart.
I Do Understand this Wanting from You Both action smiley
I've forgotten, for any possible process of throwing guilt from me, all offenses and pain from the past. I'm figuring this place out as some supradimension, and it Works Perfectly to my Brain. Though I'm coming back, after good diggestion of Your Book Sharing and Cover (Your Vulnerability, as past and as possible Present, I Mean!), quite more Objective terms from now on, excepting some wave days.
The Truth is that the appearently brilliant world of the spotlight and richness there up is not blinding me, and it has never done, though I'm not bringing my heart candid terms to any approximation to this, by the screen; I Do Care about the People. And I Know someday somebody, quite good number, will regret (just as prestige of their common sense and sense of justice) some things, like putting some guilties on me. But it's not my style to ask for counts on those terms. Mistakes, when they're finally into the conscience, are usually too much painful inner punishment.
I'll be There for People, in my Books and Investigations. There I'll Bring All I Can Achieve.
I'll be Here for some Hope for People Good, though You (maybe, I Don't Know what You're Thinking and Feeling) and More may not like it or hate me. I don't care that much, actually.
Though this last thing I said, just a True Word from Legitimated Person Telling me Please it's time to go out from Here, will be Enough for me to Go. I Do Respect the Law.

ps: Going to Work. Thank You, so True Thankfulness, to All Supporting me for my Tasking! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

How are things, Adored!!
I am taking the day quite lazy terms for legs, easy physics. Reading and resting and Coming.
Not much sun in the outside, but quite sunny in Hearts!!
I've got, in this moment, my Mom and my Uncle making things just beside me, quite daily wave doing (strong characters and everybody the "wisest", so... Laughing Smile just for the remembrances Smile ).
I did Listen to the Pope saying some Wise words today:
- Expression Freedom should Be Caring about Human Realities
- to be a Good Person is not necessary to get reproduced as rabbits Laughing Smile Razz
Tremendous!
I did also Listened to some Steve Mccurry, Photojournalist, Intense Moral Being Worried for the Human too. He said he regrets, on these days, the dictatorship of the immediate is erasing the perspective for the wideness of the Human.
Here Going All Working!!!

As You see, today a little more "lorito" than usual, repeating Words from other People Wise. I think it's Inspirational for All; and some needed, necessary and nice rest too Smile Laughing Razz
Now Trying for a next romantic post Dedicated to You!!

ps: to be True, I don't remember the Dreas from tonight, but they were Good, for the state of Mind and Heart, so...
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:42 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I've got the brain well OK today. Those distances I talked abot would break all physics theories... Laughing Sorry, 100.000 years light, as I think I said first.
This subject of measuring distances... Laughing Smile Razz
The Beloved Teacher who I had not still seen yesterday told me, at first, that he thought I was actually taller... Well, just a little later I stretched well and could see Very Happy Laughing Razz
Don't You think all with them was so "Perfect".
I remember this I talked about when I was not going to school for some excuse (PURE AND PERFECT LAZINESS, NOTHING ELSE; I did only have some problem, not much big, in the first two years after going to this School; by then I was already some kind of girls and Teachers king - Laughing Wink Smile ), something quite usual, too much, and said to pupils, he must have said "atchís" and he will have stayed in bed till late. Right! Laughing Smile Razz
The other one, one day on a basketball match. I was not a playmaker, because I was more a rugby player than that, on those highly hormoned days, specially. And one day I had to play that role, and we lost the match. Mainly because of my bad playing. And he said it. And I did also tell him this, just the other day. And it's OK!!! Smile Razz action smiley

Some meal while doing things, and some xocolate could elevate the Energy of a classic zombie (not talking about modern ones, who are running almost as olimpic sprinters! Laughing Smile Razz ).
Everything's OK Here. Life's and its Breathing are so Good. Gotta Work!
Loving and Loving so Much, Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:52 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Good Day how are things! Good Rest for Task, Necessary. And More when Task's Important. I Do.
Willing for a Big Hug True Kind!!
Not much talky talky by now. But this will probably change... geek Laughing Smile
On te Good Loving!! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:42 pm

And, well, see in a while. Today resting and editing texts and Coming Fine.
Adoring You for Always!!
cheers tongue smiley flower love smiley flower tongue smiley cheers

(" tongue smiley " = with or without teeth)
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:56 am

Hi!!
cheers flower Razz flower cheers

Talked to my thesis Director, quite Good. We've fixed next week for sending this historic critic texts to him. He said: get ready for many critics, because this is the only way for true real Quality. And I answered to him that "m'heu de donar una pallisa de cà extern" (a good beating to give to an stranger dog: this is some traditional folclore, where the good taste -nothing else because the intention is too obviously out of violence against animals, God Bless!- get sacrified for some funny expressivity).
And he also Liked the subject for the doctorating.
Also, I have to say that for my Official Work, I am going to make some easy extra hours works, out of the normal time, and I'm doing without money reward and well because I'm a professional. Good kind!
God Bless, Good Supporting!

And well, I've got some amount of Work today, Doing Well. Inspired.
Brooke Hugs on the Loving is my Dream!! I Feel like superman for only thinking about the deserved legitimacy of this potentiality in my life and of this actuality in my Dreams!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:29 am

Hi!!

Going to some visiting Pictures and coming later for a Hug!!
I'm already exhausted, but not.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:06 am

Hi!!

Good Sweetness Lovely Morning, that's what You Are, Beautiful!! action smiley cheekey smiley
Quite Good Rested. Hearbeats so Fine.
And the Loving too tongue smiley Smile tongue smiley
Today I'll start some much harder the tasking, though Calm. All I'm Doing these ways from now on. The second part two. It's curious and funny, the coincidence, the space in computer this text is getting is 162 kb, and the number of pages, now that I've put all into time news roman letter model and size 12 (told by Director), is 62 too party smiley cheers Smile
There're those 3 parts to end: prologue, introduction and conclusions.
Keep Working Fine.
And I'm going to have some moved couple of days here at Work. I'll can not come friday morning, till the evening, and tomorrow only for one moment at the beginning of the morning. Coming later, though it has to be a little.
You're so Adoring, so Adoring Beautiful for Delicate Touch!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:29 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

You All Please may Believe All I'm dong in the near future and beyond on time is going to be Better than all I've been doing till today.
I Need Concentration (I'll know to get some Good Distraction, as Always!) and Hard Efforsts, and some rest, obviously; but You All will See this. I'm Very Motivated and Confident about this quality I'm talking about.
Yesterday's night I had so much fun while thinking about the "original" task.
On this weekend I'm developing the almost definitive first version of those points I need to finish before sending to the University.
Doing Good.
Loving Very Good!
cheers flower hasi love smiley hasi flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:03 am

Hi!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

And today going to make the task of photographer. I don't dislike it at all.
Well, if I'm able to drive this technologized cameras that... wave Laughing Smile
I did not make the order of the posts, I had these news on the tasks of the day after making the two first posts. True!
Good Big Hug on the Going!
Someday, when we're old, I know we'll be able to meet Honest, Friendly and Calm terms, and will Look at all those and these times with quite nice melancholy for a while.
But, by now, there's a lot of Work to Do!
flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi,
Smile flower Smile

and as long as my doing could be transcending and/or affecting at any possible level.
Yesterday I did Watch the first half of the Super Bowl, and alos, the Very Beautiful and Great Performances too.
After them all finished, I did get out the house and came. I don't know why, but I Wanted and Needed some Warm.
And, anyway, I had seen the results at the news, without wanting. Big Match!
And well, this is all for today's morning. In the evening a little very easy one post.
Razz Smile Laughing Brooke Funny Flying Embarrassaments! Laughing Smile Razz
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Hi!!

It's so Beautiful to me, to just Imagine an only Day of Love with You, that it seems to me, to my subjectivity, this must be another world, another existential universe, on the infinity and the eternity of sacred Loving.
It's True.
But I'm taking so much intensity from this Emotion by such a Big Focusing in my Vital Task, which is a Moral Duty to my birth skills too, that I know it's all looking very differently. I've just bringed that longed Emotioned to another place. The First Love's One, to Never be forgotten.
How two People can tryto talk easy and at first time about this wave
It was All Much more -into the Wide Deep of the Soul- on this reasoned reason than any "fighties" past times.
Well, I said this, but I'm keeping the same.
First of All Here: Staying healty brainy; and Honest, also related to the real Living we both are on.

ps: HOW GOOD this Felt to me, to saying. Coming later in a while. Some normal easy posting. Good job I've been doing.
cheers tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:05 am

With these Video Music on the line, following one each other...
Ay, I sigh.
It's OK.  I've Visited the Zimbio, for Normal Visit and Specially for Seeing You and for any New on.
In the evening I'll do the same for the Whosay.
It's OK!!!
The Razz ways do defeat me more easily than if I was a child.  Softer than the chocolate and vanilla cream. Cream Razz Smile Razz !!
Loving True You DO KNOW!!

PS: and now Tasking again.  Working Well.
cheers party smiley sunny hasi cheekey smiley hasi sunny party smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:04 am

Hi!! action smiley

Quite Truly Nice Sleep on this morning. I was sleeping in the evening, and the night was not bad at all. I think it's the relaxation of things that makes me this unergized Good.
Feels Good.
I found this Beauty today, Well Known, because You Participated on it, these simple reasons of mine Laughing Smile wave :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jEj6wrABc0
And You're Looking so "supradimensionally" Beautiful on it! cheekey smiley Exclamation wave
Saying it, Feeling You're Listening, The Intensity in the inside for this, Did Wake Up!!

Going to Task. I Love You so Much for Life and Eternally!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Hi!

How are things!!
A little moved night, at the dawn I had the heart running like a desperate fury, though having the brain slept. But I did fall asleep again and Well. Rested.
I Love You!!
And I'd Like to tell You this in all idiomes (including the elphic; I see perfectly Wink action smiley Cool ) but I Know I've Proved it. And I'll Do for Life.
We Can Make things Much Better I Know.
With the Help from Around, How Nice Pictures again on the Friendly moods, the problem of the impossibility of the fluid communication is quite solved.
It's the Hope in a Future Better World and People what Pulls me and Inspires me to Task Hard and More.
The horizon is the infinity, about this; but it's not necessary -and obviously I am not asking for it- to make super extraordinary mysthic sacrifices; just to understand and feel the Real Chances for the Goodness of Human, coming Right Directly from the inside of the Human him/hemself.
And I Know it is Possible.
I Know Someday We'll Meet again, FRIENDLY and GOOD!!
See You later and for All of the Time!!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower

ps: today the Philosophy Book is "Kant. The copernican turn for the philosophy".
My uncle has just said it me, "he was not really beautiful" Laughing (sorry, he said because he knows my Admiration for him), and I said to him they were not making a Beauty competition Laughing Smile
And I do add Here, "I jo cant; a la vida, i a l'amor... i a tu".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMPzeQs8oAM
Smile Wink cheers

ps: Please don't Fight!!
flower party smiley sunny party smiley flower
The Video Made by Bruce Weber was funny and Beautiful! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:46 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Going well easy.
Only for a moment for sharing Calm.
I'm not obsessed at all about finishing tomorrow the texts for university. In fact, it's very probably, though woking diligently enough, I have to do it on wednesday or on thursday.
It's OK to me. The important is that I'm doing Focused and Truly Caring about Doing the best Possible.
For Sharing the Calm!! action smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Hi!!

I Swear I'm Actually so far from any competition away from the Inspirational and Empathic Human Convivency for Helping All on the Goodness True.
I'm just Sharing the Beauty me can Find!
Inspired, so High, by You!!

ps: and now some little more working before a Deserved and walked Rest of body and mind.
Happy, Fulfilled with Illusion for the Future, which is a Reality of Sense!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:18 am

Hi!!

Working Well and Normally Averaged Speed.
Posted Pictures. Today I can. Yesterday, after a weekend with feelings flowing through the skin itself, it was too much.
Today, have to say that late es better than never. And if it's a Premier... It's like a travel on time.

On the Loving Good Forever!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi!!

How are things I did rest very litte time.  It's good.
From the Pictures for the Game I'd say: I Love the "Bilitis" Movie, but I Do Prefer the Bill Nighty Role.

What Adoring Pictures!
Loving so Much, I'm going to have such a Beautiful weekend.  I don't know if I'll come to talk or not in it, it will depend on the time and on my mood for driving (I've been having a very moved month, and I'm willing some rest from it).
Familiar Time will Be Good I Know!
God Bless!
I'm not very worried about rumours, have to confess, actually.  I'm Worried in Making the Right thing, the Best way I can.  From my non complete "stupidity", I think I'm not doing so badly.
Have Very Beautiful Time, Families!
Freedom!
Brooke, I'm Sure Tonight it will Be Much More Dreamy and Beautiful, for and by the Memory of You.
The next time shaking hands... I will not be shaking anything else!

Love You and Adore You for Life and More I Swear!!
We're Making a Good Love Job.  It's not perfect, but it's ours, and it's Good.
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:32 am

Hi!

Confirming my unangry and fixed positions:
listening to "A Lover's Concerto" does no bring any romantic remembrance as personal reference, True. Just Beautiful and Dreamy Music, for Sense and for Hope.
I don't have time for romanticisms, actually, but it's True I Swear Here I don't Have, in any possible world or universe, any Romantic Interest any more.
I've Built Up my Mind and my Heart. I've been Shaping Up, like Superman II.
But so Focused in the Goodness and the Practic and Theoric Tools I may Bring for the Help for this. I Swear!
Quite Sense in my Heart and my Mind, while saying this.
On the Loving Good, God Bless!
And Tasking right now! Razz action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:42 am

Hi!!
Smile geek flower geek Smile

How Beautiful.  Yes, the Most Beautiful and Shiningly Expressive Face in the World, You Really Are action smiley
I Have to add I'd have no problems about any other part neither action smiley party smiley Twisted Evil Laughing Razz
But... I do actually have to admit that, even travestited, I am not getting married (or catched by a prisioner cercle) even not with my mother.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

This was only for one of the different meanings taken.
Yes, it's possible the fact that if I had been Purely Single the party in NY would have been different and I would not have been insulted and segregated either; and the same about all other years and time by the net.
But I am just a Person.  And All Circumstances from You...
Yesterday I did Truly LIke a Philosophy Program from "Para todos la 2".  First, they talked about the "azar" in the living (complicated, I'll dedicate my time to it in my book) and after, a Lady, talked about Machiavello.
In fact, he was not machiavellic, he was just True and Opened about his situation and his Feelings.  It was the missunderstanding about him, less or more intentioned, who brought to this ethimologic building of the world.
Machiavellic is the one who plays, planning very much and hiding the cards.
Though, this time from VERY BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, I Could See, between the Twisted Evil and the cheekey smiley some Clearity.
Well, I Love Her too, and She Has Always Been True and Fair to me, as my Mother, so...
And the Sex (with the first one, with the first one) Has Been Tremendous.  The Beginning Was, Oh, my, Her Vagina Was the Heaven on Earth to me (and even though all this crazy nonsense of my Emotions, so MUCH HURTING, but me too much eggs, Still it is).  She was 50 years old, when we start dating.  One of the Fortunes to my Life.  Among other things, for Staying Here this way.

And if You did ever Come Honestly to me, I'd Treat You Honestly too!! action smiley

Today I Dreamed with You. Yes.  In some conference or something.  He was (Sorry me Gentleman, So Very Admired and Respected by me!) Robert Redford, talking.  But he was young, and was being there Respected (wave ), but as he was young, needed some Help for going on and for starting in the industry.  Then You Appeared from the door, and Did Offer Your Help to him.
Later, in a parallel Dream (these things of mind are wave ) I did also Come to You.  And You Ignored me, Completely.
And, though this, I guess for the INTERIORIZED AND NATURALIZED it is in my Mind and my Heart Your Abandon of me; this has Been the Best night for days (since that nightmare).  I Have Come with a SuperBrain for Working.

And, for the Beautiful Part from the Message from Pictures, Have to Say God Bless.  It was so Beautiful.
You Know I am going to Love You for All of my Life!!
It's just that I Could not Love You, and any other thing I could not Love either, if I did Not Respect myself.

If You ever Want, come as You Are to me.  And if not, by "moustached bits" tongue smiley Laughing :action smiley We'll Keep Indirectly in Touch, among other Friends Around.
I do even have the Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNERhjghT7g
cheers cheers cheers

ps: On the Loving True, going to Task so Much.  For the Love, a Mission of Love and Caring.  And Dignity too, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Hi!

Those Pictures... Looking like Photogenic desserts!
Friendly's Good!

Oh, my, today I did get so excited. For the results in mind for the thinking and for the good emotional vibrations, too much excitement. Well, it had been 2 days no comments, now coming back to Easier ways. It's not only about healthy (it was not an urgency, exactly, just keeping levels normal for continued states good on time for healthy living) but about Objective Goals.
Now some rest.
Coming later for little while.
On the Loving True!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Embarassed cheers action smiley

And that Picture New on the Radio is Tremendous and so Beautiful and Lovely too! How Adorable Making!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   

Back to top Go down

CONNECTED!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next