Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

CONNECTED!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:51 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How Very Beautiful Pictures! I'll have to post some of Them. Wow!
Very Beautiful.
I've also Seen More Videos with Johny Depp, and some other with Brad Pitt in your Place. No doubt, You've got Talent and Beauty, and Shape, more than enough to Work with them action smiley
It's Objective. These weekend TV was offering two Movies of You. "La leyenda del hombre lobo" I could Watch again for a while. Performance of You is Tremendous. Each time I see, I see it as better. Probably because going away some prejudice from the genre of Movie: Terror Kids; something that I've Learnt to Understand, the Task of Artists in any contexts. P.e., the other day, Watching TV Docummentary on Painters in "La Riviera Francesa" could see how Picasso did also paint ceramic pieces. Quite Well Priced, of course. And some Very Beautiful (as Contemporary Spanish Painter I Do Prefer Salvador Dalí, though I Think Picasso is Tremendous Genius too).
The Important is How Well You Make the Job!
flower love smiley flower

Those Pictures are Beautiful, and some Sexy too. I know the two I'll post, "ad libitum" for elevating the libido. It's Always about Freedom Wink Smile Razz
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers

Yesterday I was in Baby's Birthday's Party. How Nice. Funny!
Pretty nice group of People of all ages, and me the 99'9% Normal there.
When I did go out the Happy Party Kids Playing, I did have to make some, almost immediately, real wave because I was feeling so strange, so strange.
Not the Love, but my whole being geek
No, Really, so Good. Princess Dresses were on the Top, though not water-proof and swimming-pool did mean the taking off for a while (oh my Mad Laughing Smile ). I could even have some pistol fights in the far west there. I was killed for each time Laughing Smile Razz

ps: now I've just received some visiting in my working room. And the bad news today are that it's very probable ("we're just taking measures" I was said, but I am used to this and...), not needing to be Sherlock, that I'm going to be pulled out from this Peaceful working place.
It's all proving me where's my real place. I see I have not reached any place, social terms. I'm like any other one who did never have the chance to demonstrate his talent, actually. I Know it.
Though this, I Know What I've Done. And I'm not very frustrated for the real possibility I'm going to die as an anonymous and lonely one. This is the Life. Sorry for negativity, it's just that we all know what means to my work (not the end but a serious hit) this coming change.
In this life, you have to learn to feel like coming/going ball, in hands of others. Fortunetely, as I've said for many times, our inner world (Dreams, Ideas, Values and Love), if We're Strong Enough, can not be hurt by anybody.
So, Here We're Going!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:02 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Oh my I could not wait. Those Pictures and You are too Much Adorable to handle by slowly going, at the very least at first sight.
I Truly Loved and Adored (second word is some geek for Expressing the Joy) to Dedicate that little poem for the City Princess You are. And had to talk about those very meaningful and lovely pretty little shoes, that are making You even more Adorable.
I Tried some poetic and Dreamy by and through the Normal, to re-create it, because that's what I do perceive from the magic of that moment.
One of the Best days Here since I remember.
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Poem is what I came to say at Feinstein's, but well, better late than never Embarassed Smile
The first part did write on some classic music (for getting some harmony shape in mind again, if possible), by moments of inspiration coming to mind for after going to the writing again; and the second part I did write Inspired by this,
flower http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38RNYkMR8Yk flower
It happened, this Feeling of Losing the Love, for so many times.
Beautifully, now, to this Beautiful Music.
The emotional "mix" I do feel does fit to Pictures Balance.
So Inspirational for the Day and for the past, very long time ago, too.
Hope You may Like those letters, and Music too.
See later, I'll Meet You, I Love You!!
cheers flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheers
action smiley Smile

ps: had to be brave today. It's Good. Well Inspired!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:18 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

For some more fun, trying to make it on the whole connection of everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZxN-wTzcA... Still!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK2siEQsADk ... Beautiful!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley

Threedimmensional Emotion. Nobody specified which ones, the dimmensions.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

That Video in Brooke Videos place... Depression is Serious. Obviously!
All my Support for People, Best Wishes, Sharing Energy and Life.
And Always Recommending GOOD Doctors.
And Recommending Patience becuause it's Always a less or more long time process, to get out from these terrible personal hells.
You Have to Be Strong and Brave for the Period You Need to Wait to See the Light. For this, Brainy Epicness and Romanticism and Transcendence -though I am not a Doctor in Psychiatry- can Help for Support and Hold till then and while. Obviously, a too high elevation of energy, by pulsions of heart, can be bad in that situation, it's Necessary to Understand Oneself, not only personal terms I'm talking but also as Human Mind and Heart We Are. Knowing our weakness and how temporary all pulsions are, the good and the bad or, sometimes, too good that can end in bad.
About this last "too goods", for drugs and drink I'm talking about, wanted to say that what's been happening for some time in Magalluf, in my island, is Not representing at all the Island. Not at all. The "balconing" and things like that are only happening in that place and for the period of visitors, on the year. Majorca IS SO MUCH MORE THAN THIS.
Had to say it.
Coming later for a while and Always Loving. I did Work Well Today. Good brain, Good Heart I Do Try too.
Brooke, it's True that the Intention I did perceive did Really hurt, Much More than any other thing, and the lack of understanding of reasons; but I Do Understand the Situation and the Vital Interests, Family, of Each One. At the very least I Do Try with All of my Heart and Mind.
And when You, someday, maybe, Want to Come to Talk, I'll be Free for Kindness and Love. I am.
Seeing!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi
Smile flower Smile

On Goodness!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbm-GFK4Jw4
For this, I can be so tough, on knees and against the wall Laughing Smile Razz
It's Beautiful and Inspiration.
This Subject of Metaphore, Beautiful. One of these days I'll share some little first idea. I've made many ones in my poems, but I have to reflect more deeply about the concept for saying something. And Read, obviously, too.
Many Greetings, Wishing Very Best to All.
And Good Hug for Brooke!! Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I'm tired. I've been working so hard, but Happy.
This on metaphore, I Like development and conclusions. Better than I had thought yesterday, much more than I had thought the day right before yesterday, and the previous... Very Happy!
"19/09/2014
La metáfora. Conclusiones extraídas tras la lectura de los artículos: “La metáfora”, Max Black; “Lo que significan las metáforas”, Donald Davidson; “Metáfora”, John R. Searle.

En los textos clásicos de filosofía se diferencia la metáfora del símil por la adición sobre el primer recurso lingüístico del adverbio de modo “como”. En el símil diríamos “es como un león” (caso típicamente utilizado), en tanto que en la metáfora, directamente, “es un león”. De tal importancia es esta diferencia que existe una gran literatura específica y muy distinta dedicada a la metáfora.
Desde mi punto de vista, creo que la auténtica raíz de la diferencia – cuya radical delimitación creo que es en buena parte traída de los prejuicios tradicionales del habitual enfoque de la filosofía del lenguaje clásica, centrado en las proposiciones asertóricas; si bien, como vimos, esto cambia con la introducción del estudio serio del significado ilocutivo de las emisiones de los hablantes (en este sentido, el texto de Searle explica que en la metáfora lo que prevalece es el significado de la intención del emisor, no el de los términos lingüísticos)- se comprenderá mejor al exponer mis conclusiones, establecidas provisionalmente.
Parece que una primera aproximación a la metáfora deja claro que ésta constituye un significado distinto del literal de las palabras y oraciones, de carácter figurativo y, más concretamente, metafórico (valga la redundancia en el contexto de estas líneas).
Existen dos teorías fundamentales sobre la metáfora. La más antigua es la elaborada por Aristóteles, que dice que la metáfora se encarga de establecer una comparación entre dos términos. Así, en el ejemplo anterior de “es un león”, se halla una comparación de sentido figurado que se lleva a cabo por medio de una identificación gramaticalmente literal entre un sujeto elidido y el conocido animal. La otra teoría, más moderna y defendida, entre otros, por Black, es que la metáfora pone en relación dos mundos de significado, relativos a cada término interviniente en la construcción metafórica. Creo que la mejor forma de comprender este último argumento es por medio de la siguiente explicación, aportada por los psicológocos Robert Verbrugge y Nancy McCarell: “(…) Por ejemplo, considérense las oraciones: Un coche es como un animal; Los troncos de los árboles son pajas para las hojas y las ramas sedientes. La primera oración dirige la atención hacia sistemas de relaciones entre consumo de energía, la respiración, el movimiento autoinducido, los sistemas sensoriales y, posiblemente, un homúnculo. En la segunda oración, la semejanza es de un tipo más constreñido de transformación: succión de fluido a través de un espacio cilíndrico verticalmente orientado, desde una fuente de fluido a un destino”.
A esta segunda acepción dedica buena parte de sus esfuerzos Searle (si bien para al final acabar criticándola negativamente). Este autor señala que existe un conjunto recíprocamente autolimitado en la relación entre los dos términos objeto de comparación; es decir, si decimos “el coche es un elefante”, no podemos esperar que al coche se le reconozcan propiedades, en sentido metafórico (como Searle explica también, la importancia de la hipérbole en muchas metáforas es fundamental, como recurso implícito dentro del tropo principal), que nadie atribuiría a los elefantes, esto es, difícilmente podremos imaginarnos que se trata de un coche pequeño; pero esto es relativo, puesto que si dentro del sistema de significación del concepto o idea de elefante, en vez del tamaño hubiésemos optado por referirnos (la importancia de la intención) al hecho de que se trata de un animal lento, la metáfora cambiaría de significado. Precisamente para tratar de traer orden a problemas que, como el anterior, se plantean en la comprensión de la metáfora, Searle dice que éstas son sistemáticas, es decir, que obedecen a una serie de principios cognitivos que modulan el ámbito posible de significación. Searle llega a fijar un buen número de principios que son más bien toda una casuística de posibles modos del uso de la metáfora, tales como: supuestos en que los términos de la comparación son claros; otros, como el anterior, en que no lo son; o, incluso, supuestos comparativos que se basan en concepciones culturales erróneas (expone el caso de la identificación del gorila con la idea de animal brutal y violento). Sin embargo, el propio autor señala que debe haber más principios.
La propia afirmación final de Searle, y el carácter excesivamente casuístico de la enumeración de principios que efectúa, dan indicación de que algo falla en su sistematización de las metáforas. Es más, algo debe fallar en cualquier intento de sistematización de las reglas del uso de las metáforas en estos términos aun clásicos, esto es, demasiado centrados en el ámbito estrictamente lingüístico (Searle habla de la importancia de los contextos de la realidad sobre los que asentar la verdad metafórica –un tema hartamente complicado y que no halla un tratamiento adecuado en ninguno de los tres artículos-, pero no utiliza esta noción extralingüística para elevar cualitativamente su discurso a un nuevo nivel de abstracción-comprensión).
Esta incapacidad para la sistematización es expresada otra vez por el propio Searle al reconocer, con Black, que la combinación de las metáforas hace que cambie el significado original de los términos comparados, por sustitución o, al menos, por ampliación de sus significados previamente asumidos.
Un caso distinto es el de Davidson, porque éste niega expresamente no sólo cualquier intento de sistematización lógica, sino también, además, todo intento de objetivación lingüística-racional de la posible transmisión de significado lingüístico-cognitivo en la metáfora. Davidson entiende que ésta lo que hace en realidad es identificar un término -el que es objeto de la comparación- con una imagen, pero la imagen transmitida es demasiado rica en contenido para ser reducible a significación lingüística alguna. El autor quiere afirmar, entiendo, la irreductiblidad de la expresión metafórica a manifestación lingüística alguna.
Creo que el problema de Davidson es que se encuentra todavía inmerso en un contexto propio de la afirmación clásica consistente en que el significado metafórico siempre es susceptible de ser trasladado a un sentido literal por medio de una paráfrasis lingüística literal, esto es, por medio de la explicación en términos “normales” –literales- lo que es cada cosa comparada, así como los motivos y elementos de la comparación. Ante tal dicotomía, Davidson adoptar por una apuesta radical: no hay paráfrasis literal posible que pueda substituir (tal como muchos autores pretendían demostrar, impelidos por el dominio de la idea de la lógica del lenguaje) el significado metafórico. Y precisamente, por razón de esta ruptura que busca el autor, en su tesis se pierde algo fundamental, que es el contenido cognitivo y objeto de la comprensión de la metáfora. Toda metáfora significa algo, aunque este significado sea inabarcable por paráfrasis alguna (la similitud o comparación no se aduce gratuitamente, sino sobre la base de un conocimiento o experiencia adquiridos). No podemos permanecer ajenos a ello por razón de prejuicios personales creados por nuestro afán de ir contra otros prejuicios preestablecidos.
No obstante, su noción de imagen aporta una línea muy interesante sobre la cual empezar a trabajar y pensar, al objeto de hallar una conclusión nueva y útil sobre la explicación de la metáfora. Se tratará, en todo caso, de unas primeras ideas provisionales sobre el tema.
En la terna conceptualidad-lenguaje-realidad (el primer término es una distintición e introducción mías en la díada clásica), existen todo un conjunto heterogéneo (heterogéneo desde la óptica clásica, pero tal vez no desde una nueva perspectiva de la conciencia y de la idea como dualidad estructural junto al entorno físico, en una interdependencia describible en términos filogenéticos y ontogenéticos) de leyes lógico-físicas que constituyen su estructura compleja.
Sin adentrarnos en la cualificación de lo lingüístico frente a lo conceptual (aunque aquí se podría decir lo mismo que en el supuesto anterior: la interconexión es principio y fin de cualquier razonamiento al respecto), por razones de contexto explicativo –no es necesario ahora- y también por razón de la provisoriedad –aunque in crescendo- del estado de la cuestión en mi propio acervo teórico-argumentativo-explicativo; lo que cualifica verdaderamente el sentido metafórico frente al sentido literal, en esa comparación de términos o en esa interacción cualificada de significados, es que tales operaciones se realizan fuera de esa estructura ternaria.
Por medio de la metáfora se rompe un nódulo de la red “tridimensional” que constituye la narración explicativa de sentido “ordinario” de la realidad en nuestra consciencia; con la metáfora se crean unas condiciones semánticas de significación, obviamente de forma puntual, distintas a las “normales” y habituales por medio de las cuales nos entendemos con el entorno como estructura totalizante de significado cognitivo-vital.
Una pequeña digresión para explica que si en el penúltimo párrafo he hablado indistintamente de las dos opciones teóricas dominantes en los estudios tradicionales sobre la metáfora, lo he hecho de forma totalmente intencional. La realidad se puede estudiar de múltiples y diferentes formas y perspectivas en, por ejemplo, las ciencias de la naturaleza. En ellas tenemos la química, la física… Y dentro de esta última, a su vez, la física de partículas, la astrofísica… Al hablar de la metáfora en términos clásicos nos hallamos en una circularidad semántica que supone hablar del mismo fenómeno en términos más o menos distintos (no tanto) que no resultan incompatibles entre sí (esto es muy habitual en filosofía; aunque hay que decir que incluso en la “certeza” de las ciencias de la naturaleza las cosas no siempre son tan fáciles, pues hay muchas situaciones en que los resultados y teorías de ámbitos paralelos dan lugar a situaciones de contradicción cognitiva importantes).
Volviendo ahora al eje de la argumentación. Todo significado lingüístico (noción expresada aquí en términos clásicos), contenido en una palabra, oración o texto; se conforma y constituye sobre la base de la idea; y, por otra parte, toda idea lleva asociada en nuestra mente, de forma más o menos consciente, una imagen. No sólo en sentido visual, sino en sentido neuronal (un ruido incoherente en la soledad del camino nocturno que da lugar a una sensación de miedo…), del modo en que lo expresa A.R. Damasio. Para comprender esta conexión de carácter substancial entre los distintos tipos de imagen cerebral, la cual lleva, en un nivel de categorización más profunda y omnicomprensiva, a su casi identificación categorial en el presente ámbito de significación (y para muchos otros), es preciso un esfuerzo de comprensión abstractiva (algo que intenté, también de modo provisional, en algunos textos anteriores).
Y volviendo ahora a la tesis de Davidson sobre la imagen metafórica. Creo que en este caso se percibe claramente que el tipo de imagen ofrecida por la metáfora será siempre visual, en tanto que introduce en la imaginación del receptor de la emisión comunicativa una imagen asociada al elemento sujeto de la comparación (el objeto es lo que “definimos” con la metáfora). No obstante, la digresión contenida en el apartado anterior al referirme a toda imagen mental en general debe ser tenida en cuenta para apreciar el elemento no meramente lingüístico-visual (refiriéndonos, para este último, estrictamente, al sentido tradicional de “lo visual”) de nuestro pensamiento. Lo que, a su vez, constituye un elemento de primer orden para apreciar la fuerza “vital” de la metáfora, que nos obliga, para su comprensión, a salir del plano estrictamente lógico-lingüístico (en el cual se hallan los tres textos citados) y adentrarnos en la tríada expresada en las líneas anteriores, la cual contiene y explica, sin duda, ese elemento vital y expresivo de la metáfora.
Y, por último, volviendo a la línea argumental principal. En la metáfora se crea una imagen distinta a la habitual y contenida en nuestra red de sentido “tridimensional” que rompe las leyes propias de la estructura ternaria de concepto-lenguaje-realidad (adquirida, entiendo, en el modo dual, esto es, biológico y cultural, que explica Noam Chomsky). Esa ruptura crea una imagen totalmente nueva y libre, si bien plena de significado. Significado metáforico, pero también cognitivo, puesto que si no, no comprenderíamos las metáforas. Por medio de la comprensión de la metáfora el receptor del mensaje comparte con su emisor la sensación de libertad que ofrece esa posibilidad real de quiebra de normas de la realidad ordinaria y logificicada.
Para entender esto es proverbial el caso de las llamadas metáforas muertas, en que se pierde esa sensación de ruptura; por ejemplo, “mantuvieron una discusión acalorada”. En estos supuestos, el nuevo significado, “acalorado”, se ha incorporado al ámbito de la significación adjetivable respecto de lo que entendemos que puede ser cualquier discusión, en términos ordinarios. En estos supuestos se pierde esa sensación de libertad creativa y de fuerza expresiva, precisamente por el hecho de haberse incorporado el nuevo significado (antes era nuevo) al acervo semántico ordinario correspondiente a un término objeto de la comunicación. Esta apreciación no se lleva a cabo en ninguno de los textos citados, si bien en todos ellos se cita el caso de las metáforas “muertas” (otra metáfora, de significación no metafórica, seguramente, para los filósofos del lenguaje).
En la metáfora, por último, se produce una situación lingüística de libertad y expresión creativas que, por ir más allá de las normas ordinarias de la estructura ternaria, abre todo un mundo de nuevas sensaciones cognitivas, vitales y estéticas, inseparables de su comprensión semántica, que, por su poder de transformación de nuestra realidad consciente, transciende hacia un ámbito supralingüístico de significación cognitiva –en sentido complejo e integral. El pensamiento y la conceptualidad transcienden el lenguaje, aunque se fundamenten en él, y uno de los medios por los cuales pueden llevar ello a cabo, aunque no el único, es la metáfora. De ahí todos los problemas de comprensión que presentan los tres artículos citados. El poder de la metáfora, el poder del poema, el poder del arte, el poder de la narración; como observa Marcuse, son capaces de transformar la propia realidad externa a la consciencia, el mundo sociocultural objetivo, donde también se incluye el lenguaje y la consciencia; y también el propio inconsciente, en este caso, por medio de la interacción simbólica-narrativa de significados semánticos y vivenciales. Todo ello se halla interrelacionado en la esfera global de la realidad."
Later taking a look and editing mistakes I can see and adding something I may think it's necessary to add.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things! Here quite well. Normality. DNI's tramitation I did finish today. As I said to Family, it's a "DNI Toni". Yes geek Laughing Smile I explain: trying to look good (and handsome, always handsome; for some fun have to say that a friend of my sister -among some more Very Happy Laughing Razz - told her that I was, and when she knew I knew it -she married- told me "well now that you're guapo don't get too much Very Happy ; it was very Laughing Smile wave to me), for not scaring myself when showing the document official to anybody Laughing Smile ; I did imitate, and for some wave too, have to admit, my uncle when he's posing for these things; and I think I was quite successful about it.
Sharing Here too cheers party smiley Smile
Taking some Picture one of these days.
I am Happy bout conclusions on philosophy, have to keep on working on it. Proud. I can Improve it so Much still cheers party smiley
Horizon, Horizon. Hopes and References! And, of course, Love!
That Video is Tremendous, so Beautiful.
You Really Are.
I guess We'll Meet Again on Goodness and Truth!
We're Loving, that's the Most Important of All! I Know it!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: I am really tired, working, transporting things. Felt Good to come and share some wave tongue smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I've been Working Very Well and have to Work More, but I took a little break for rest from it and let my heart to come beside You.
Then All I think about is Holding You and Elevating You on a giant wave Made All of Sweet and Tender Kisses. And then Elevate You More.
Embarassed... Shocked ... wave ... cheekey smiley .... Smile ... cheers

ps: now going to Work and Think More, but in the Core of my Heart... You Rule this World.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:24 am

HI!
Smile flower Smile

How are things! Here Good, True. Family health a little better. Not getting obsessed, I do what I can. Normal.
For going to another things, I guess yesterday I did faced so well the ice bucket challenge Laughing Smile Because after more than a day Listening to that Song from my Awakening to Romanticism (but after Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer; what a names mix Laughing Smile ), right after posted that Video from Movie of my Heart "Endless Love", with all those ironic and "like hating" transformers there (I have no doubt there was hate because now I Clearly See there was Hate in that time; and maybe some other one after that), and some things in the other part of empathy down that, in the context from those times about asses, was a little big piece of ice to Romanticism too.
Romanticism did Face the Hardest ice bucket challenge I've seen till this time.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

It's OK, what's done it's done, and reasons were. We Keep Moving Well!
I've got a couple of things to say, but first need to hame some Work and eat, I'm hungry, True. Had Very Good Night.
Tell her I Love her, and that those Beautiful Pictures from Mac are so Sweet and Heavenly.
flower Smile cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers Smile flower

ps: coming later soon for saying things on theories, important I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi!!

How are things. I've been wokring hard.
Connected on the Light, for a Trip to the Love.
I will be thinking for the rest of the day about the last text (I think it's Good!), for taking the main lines as very specific mark for the thesis. I'm starting to get it catched, i think. Anyway, not much problems, as long as we talked for more than an hour the other day at the Uni. But I'm trying hard to be gentle and the easiest possible, as a way for exchanging Good intentions and help.
Worked fine and easy, brain is getting used to all modes, already.
In fact, the sometimes too extreme excitation came for the fact of Wanting to Express and Explain and Understand More, on my theories.
Well, for this and... Embarassed action smiley ( geek Laughing ).
Seeing later, on the Loving. I Love You, I Care so Deeply and True.
God Bless, from Best of the Heart I'm Wishing True.
How Beautiful You Are. Sometimes, for the Dreaming so Much, it's like this Virtual life someway had gotten Alive and Memories printed in my hearted mind were almost, or even more, as realistic as any other good one. There're times when this happens, All Integrated in my brain.
This moment, right now, was a moment like this. The Feeling of the Connection and the Good Staying Changes Everything and Recombines All into this Experience. Almost Real.
Because the Love is More than a Dream.
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: the not too much hot pulsion of physical attraction by the bites does Help too. Thank You for the day.
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

I do admit yesterday I did cry, not very much Shocked Smile , but some.
And I do admit that I did beat the wall controlled ( geek Laughing ) terms, at 65% capacity. I did make a good mark on it, by a knuckle of my fist. I'm sorry. I am not beating anybody. It was just a valve under control. I did never feel situations did get out of my hands for not anytime in my life. It's True. You know me, Mr. big brain Very Happy geek But it's True.
My tendons, more than the fist, did sorry too. so Much Smile Laughing Smile
Very isolated circumstances, actually. But it was such a direct uppercut to my chin that I had to react someway. Moderated.
To See the whole perspective this morning (but yesterday's night not... Rolling Eyes , sorry but...) changed my mood.
party smiley sunny Basketball sunny party smiley

The other day, in a Very Good TV Program, "Para todos la 2" -from this place my recognizement and True Admiration for that Work-, there was a street interview asking People which one they thought had been the best invention in human history. Many different but not too much.
Now, from my perspective upon all conceptual and emotional goals we've been achieving Here, and if I was asked, I should have to answer with no doubt: the sodomy!

Sorry Razz , just some party smiley In my point of view, as long as Adult, Mature and Totally Free, I have no work in others bedrooms.
Hope You Did Enjoy this wave Razz joke.
On the Loving, See in a while!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Hi!!

How are things!
Many Beautiful Nice Pictures, the number 10 specially, and Specially too, the Here Lies the Love.
I have to say that I say the very same thing.
And that I am NOT compiting with anybody and, MUCH LESS, wishing the defeat of anybody.
I Do Truly Admire and Appreciate so Much All Sport men and women. NBA did just begin!
And All Sports.
And All People!

My reflections are not for hurting, are for Thinking and for the Better. And They're the Truth as I See it, Human me.
These Songs, related to All around now, could maybe explain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_knPdbup-I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8mEG094mVk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrFVU3wQySs My Feelings, in my Hearted mind, about All this way for the Human, neverending. The grandiloquency is for Human Spirit and for its Future, as Allegory of Hope. Not for a flattering of myself, just another Working Heart.
cheers flower love smiley flower sunny Razz Smile

You're so Beautiful, and I Love You; How Inspirational Picture!!
cheekey smiley flower hasi love smiley hasi flower cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Hi!!

It's going Nice.
I've talked to editorial about prices and ways, and I think I'm going to make it.
It will be another step up. Global reflection, ordered thoughts on paper -all or, at the very least, the essential meaning of all I've got- and style for being understood. I feel I'm doing it. I Know it. I've Got True Faith on it.
The Meaning will be Nothing new or much different from what I've shared Here.
This New Effort is Important to be Done.
It will take me a pretty number of months, but it's OK. The global reflection will help me to get more fixed in an Useful Subject for doctorating.
I'm not leaving anything Good.
Well, See later in a while, ALWAYS by Good Wishing Well so Much -OBVIOUSLY, yesterday I was playing, You gave me the turn-, and the Loving!!
action smiley

ps: I've got a workmate who did go or will go (sorry, me a little wave on my memory for so many things around it) to Great and Very Admired Elton John Concert, Here in Spain. When I see her, I'll really ask for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:31 am

Hi!!

But, though all I said was True, we know I am expected to be a little different in the doing, by some playing, for we both two though for all too.
From all things, re-creating.
So, Here with Heart for You!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DmlWYn5GOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA-oxj2g3C0
(it's not just about the lyrics, but about the Spirit and the Images, of People Together!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtjD9sb6lQk ( Laughing Smile Bravo!)
The music box is good reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5489yueWmo
Now I do start symbolic education of Life, from All mentioned too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ven1mNi7Ovk
Going back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP19-5_EULo
And for some more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8UUF2AyGz0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVEZhsXzQW8
For closing the cercle, a Very Candid Tenderness from a representative piece about how Emotions of People, no matter the times and no matter the age, Never die.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:02 am

Hi!!

How Sexy and Bright, oh my!
Yesterday I did Watch the Video, Thank You for the Good Times action smiley
And after came Here, and did Find those Beauties, and this morning I Find these Ones...
It's so Inspirational and Delightful. Yesterday's night when I went to sleep (such a hot night it was, True) I was Remembering so Clear many and many Feelings and Emotions from the times I had been Watching The Blue Lagoon and Endless Love for the first time. It's True!! I was able to Make those Remembrances... and it was coming back to youth, and this is lasting for this morning, I See.
Going to Enjoy so Much. For each time it is like the first time.
And it is Heaven!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
flower flower flower flower
cheers sunny Razz cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley Razz sunny cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:56 am

Hi!!

Coming for Some Razz Laughing Sense. Hope You Like it! Trying for the One. The One Made Upon Love and Empathy and Universalist Spiritualism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNKZATZHWZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HQevfmCR_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pomMPDZeHRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG2yYvzhm5w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnME6C4Cn60
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile
flower sunny cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley sunny flower
action smiley

ps: now going to directly write, Here, my critics on Heidegger, Very and Totally Respectful but Foundamented and Real Ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:05 am

Hi!

Good morning, what a Good and Funny Stuff I did Find in the morning.
Oh, my, Tremendous.
Looks are ADORABLE. If I had not the tough charge on my shoulders that is being a philosophic genius I think I'd start eating any pieces of my room, because of the LOVELINESS IMPOSSIBLE to handle, just to aliviate it a little anyway possible at hand.

cheers flower Big Hug, oh my God!! flower cheers
What a Tremendous, Funny and Relaxating morning. Going to task EASY. Yesterday's evening and night I did too. Good sleeping also. Brain does need. But those things are so TREMENDOUS INSPIRATION OF CUTENESS SO LOVELY and ADORABLE.
Hugging and Hugging!! God Bless!
See later and Always, Loving so!! But today not much talks about the Loving, and I'll try the same for the coming ones. This is going to be LOVING but Easy. That's a good caring way.
You see, I did not eat the cookies, but I was going to be all the furniture in my room wave geek Smile
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi,

Radio Interview TREMENDOUS!
I am Shocked study
We may play, say stupidities, get angry... But this is Adult Place!!!!!!!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi flower love smiley flower hasi cheekey smiley cheers

ps: as long as we're Adults, I'm going to share something. Today I did dream, NICE FAMILIAR, with You and Chris Your Husband. I came, AUTHORIZED as A FRIEND (yes wave -no, no, just playing on it Razz Smile ), to your house. There were only You both, NOBODY ELSE I DID SEE IN my dream, I SWEAR. And I discussed, for some moment a little hotty but not so much, with him. I was telling Mad You Have to Treat Her Well, because... and because...
It was the real only Funny Moment I had till now, since yesterday's evening.
The Home of People is INVIOLABLE! It was just a dream connected to all the things I was thinking and that I shared yesterday.
Ah, and You Were Looking as Adorable, Lovely, Smart, Bright and Beautiful as Always action smiley cheekey smiley
cheers sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 am

Hi!

How are things! Some Beautiful Pictures!
Here me Well. I did work and read fine yesterday. Yeah. Good rest too.
I was Mad but I had Good reasons: it's True I'm worried, specially for my Real sister, her Health and for my Family for things I said. And it's True I know that People came to manipulate things and that they have been so morally dirt and awful, for years. And the fire for the explossion was the India Hicks with Brooke Video. More than the Laughing at me, I Know, it was the glance of the second ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile , very diplomatic) to me. From this, to Heidegger. It was like a VERY REAL AND DRAMATIC HELL. For a couple of things: First, because I can not understand. Second, because I find that reading, for the reasons I commeneted, like something very dark, my senses do feel it. And third, because of the VERY BIG PRESSURE on me for Developing Well Enough my Theories as Critics for Sense.
Yeah, it was a hot week. Then, somethings get different into my perception, for the state of mind.
As we know, states of brain can chance, can be manipulated. By others, like it happened to me a couple of years ago (and still, by movies and neighbours; for this those explossions), and by ourselves, depending on what we do. Those things I did were quite "manipulators" to my emotions.
Obviously, I do control Always because I've Always been, for knowledge and for instuition, since very kid, that our Emotions are So Subjective. From the moment you can understand and interiorize this, Control is or can be a Goal.
Things that happened, like 900 people who committed suicide because their preacher asked them to do this, could have been Controlled if people did know these things.
Obviously, I was so Very Far yesterday from these things. But the pulling of the years and things happened, were a Real Pressure. When you're feeling you're not being and have not been treaten on Fair terms, you get frustrated, and you get angry. It's as normal and natural as breathing.
And well, that was all.
Going Easy today.
Seeing later for some comment, but quite low ( Smile Laughing Wink Razz Wink Laughing Smile ) today.
For compensating Laughing Smile Razz
God Bless!
Loving Always, Good and Big Force!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Hi!

This Soundtrack, and Movies, is Tremendous; and I did Find Instrumental Orchestral Version. Wow, Sharing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peTnXmZxuZQ

Those things I talked about, on recreation of situations in mind, the Truth is that I did only get those conclusions on yesterday's night, just after the reading. As I said, I have been in some dark places for what I shared today, for the last days. Experiences from the past Bring me New Horizons and Chances for this Present, that was yesterday.
I'm in Good Mood. Less or more mature but party smiley Smile
And Working "brutally" ( geek Laughing Razz ) Hard! And Results, as Contributions to Universal Human Reason, I Know will go further and further for and into Good.
cheers Loving and Loving, Always; Brooke Beautiful! cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi quiet Razz action smiley

I Promise it's Real DIFFICULT, the separation after the Transcendent Deep Touch in the Core of the Soul, but We're Doing. The future physical touch of hands it's Something Sure.
After All difficulties from each day, Duties, Loyalties, Tasks... and beyond, There's Always You.
I am coming for some nice posting the day after tomorrow or, if I can not do it for tasks, on the 1th.
This Landing on Earth after the Touch is Easier and More Beautiful than ever, True!!
I Know We'll Touch again someday not so far.
Love You and Love You so Very Much, my Most Important Heart of Mine, Brooke!!
cheers flower sunny cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley sunny flower cheers
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:16 pm

Hi!!

Oh my.
I came on and for the Connected, but "I've got" my Good friend Araceli in Connecticut on these days...

She is or has been going to NY too.
I came for this One Expressing, before some Needed Walk for body and mind.
I think I've got the mental conditions that are necessary to translate the apories from Parmenid (the One, the being and the non being as the nothing, and their aporetic correspondences) to the hypotetic and idealistic mind of the omniscience; and from this I think I'm in conditions for going to some sense, as theory, that may relate this to the neuronal working of our brain.
cheers party smiley Smile

I'll be sharing on the days. Beyond the theatric and funny in these things, there're some fundamental ways to further conclusions on human mind, conscience and basic structure on the fundaments of ontoepistemology.
Quite Happy, Keep Going!
Good Loving, Beautiful, I See the Messages Sent to me by the net, and I'm quite Razz Embarassed party smiley for them.
Brooke Loving Does Inspire, the Heart and the Mind Do Inspire for More!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:56 am

Hi!!
cheers Smile flower Smile cheers

I'm afraid I'm going to bed, quite boring guy, to read some lines and sleep. Calm.
Only as long as there're only Books and me there.
Beautiful, Heavenly All of You, I Love You!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi Good Adoring!!

Feeling Good the mood and the flood of the blood (vocalic rhyme unperfect is not a secret, that's perfect! geek Smile Basketball ).
I've been sharing these working things for a good while (Untouched! Laughing Razz 9 with Nice workmate Isabel. Her Husband is an University Professor. Felt Good to Sharing, Presential Friendly terms. I was so Very Happy Razz for the cheekey smiley
Though any Touching with You I am not changing for any one action smiley Smile she was about the Task Going on.
I'm Motivated, I Do Want to Hug You. I Do, Brooke!!
See in a while and Constantly Loving!!
Razz cheers flower sunny cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley sunny flower cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   

Back to top Go down

CONNECTED!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next