Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Love is Your Gift!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

The Love is Your Gift! Empty
PostSubject: The Love is Your Gift!   The Love is Your Gift! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:57 am

The Love is Your Gift! 12_02_2013_Mercedes_Benz_Fashion_Week_Brooke_Shi The Love is Your Gift! 12_02_2013_Mercedes_Benz_Fashion_Week_Brooke_Sh

I'm speechless because it's seeing You Shining so High, so Beautifully, and so Deeply from the inside too.
Such a Tremendous PEACE to my Breathing (You're not angry with me!), You're Giving me, and so Much HAPPINESS for the Eternal Beauty of You! cheekey smiley ( wave ) action smiley
Honestly, it's like there had not been a simple year You had not used to Look Better.
Taking famous sentence from popular wisdom, I take the chance to say All Good Wines must be Your Pupils, because if not I can't understand.
It's True, You Look Better than ever to me. Your Beauty, that comes from the inside as All, is PURE MAGIC on this Earth to me, like Heaven's Gift.
I'll Love You Endless, and I can only think of the moment We'll be TOGETHER, even only for some seconds like the last time. Those seconds (and if it was like this I KNOW it's because that's the way it had to be) are the Most Precious Moments of my Life. But not the last, not the last!!
flower I Love You, I Adore You, I Hold You for All of my Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

The Love is Your Gift!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: