Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mercedes Benz, Son Jung Wan and Everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Mercedes Benz, Son Jung Wan and Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Mercedes Benz, Son Jung Wan and Everyone!   Mercedes Benz, Son Jung Wan and Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:52 am

Mercedes Benz, Son Jung Wan and Everyone! 9_02_2013_Mercedes_Benz_Fashion_Week_Son_Jung_Wa Mercedes Benz, Son Jung Wan and Everyone! 9_02_2013_Mercedes_Benz_Fashion_Week_Son_Jung_W

Oh my, Oh my!!
First I Love because it's Innocence and Caring Tenderness from a Goddess, Perfect. Second I Love because it's the Face of Love, The Love of Mine for Life from Heaven.
cheekey smiley I Love Both because They are the Vision of my Perfect DESIRE!! cheekey smiley
I am so Excited for the Joy of Seeing that I'm already shaking for Emotion. VIBRATING, my Nerves and my Skin, I am Feeling at this Moment, True, Warm Energy through all my body. Not exactly focused in any place of it right now, just this Energy all over me!! action smiley
This Energy is not danger at all about burning down any Emotion or pulsion.
It's like Always but BETTER, it's SOUL and LIFE Shining, which is just what I've just Seen, in fact.
flower I Love You, Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower Please ALWAYS Remember that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, and ALL I Want is Bringing You Happiness and Peace!! FOR ALL OF ETERNITY, NEVER stop, NEVER!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Mercedes Benz, Son Jung Wan and Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercedes Benz, Son Jung Wan and Everyone!   Mercedes Benz, Son Jung Wan and Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi,

this is very modest poem in english. Came so easy. And I bet it't no only because of my real idiomatical improving.
Smile Smile

Green and blue eyes in light,
from the sun of her heart
catched my soul as an angel’s;
and her figure of a goddess,
statuesque, like perfect,
taked my senses to heaven.
And there’s nothing I may want
but her staying forever in joy,
and her love, sweeter than a rose.
love smiley love smiley

flower You're, Perfect to me, and it's True!! flower
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley

ps: some licenses, remarking I know it. I'm Happy!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

action smiley
Back to top Go down

Mercedes Benz, Son Jung Wan and Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: