Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Provocating!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

For Provocating! Empty
PostSubject: For Provocating!   For Provocating! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:51 pm

Only for this, this subject. Not searching confessions. Searching for PROVOCATION. Specially from... Yes, that Special Person. Want to See Reaction.

Now Xisca is not here I am feeling sex needs. Yes, she's older but still good f... Very. Well, not that much now, but first year was AMAZING. One or three times fucking a day (one the worst days, at the very least). True. Yes, I was not working (well, happened for things, and I Focused only on myself-NOT GOOD, I KNOW). Something changed on her, when we went to live to his familiar house. All changed for bad in that aspect. Well...
Problem Now is that, even not thinking about Brooke's sex, as Idol Sexual (and not because I don't think she's Sexy, she's Very Much), as All we have about Artists, Models..., I do not feel safe searching for sex, payed or not.
It's problem.
Some of best sex of my life was the first time. Maria (PAYED, I remember). It was just this, SEX. First time. I was in Love and Hopeful. And Felt so Good. She was so Nice. She was quite pretty face, not fat but not skinny, already 30, and brunette brown eyes. Very NICE (things I said about offers on that day I Regret for Have Said them: I DO RESPECT SO MUCH, AND THAT WAS MY INTENTION WHEN MAKE COMMENTS, just Fun but now I see Fun is not always NICE, my opinion: I knew I was listened, but not that much, oh my god).
After, it started to be something like vengeances on Living. Always erected and eyaculated, but not that fun.
It was Always a Prove, because of Frustration. Brought to more Frustration State and to More Sex.
I'm PROVOCATING!
Ah, those Memories Look so Far Now, like another person.
Me so Evolutioned.
My Friend from University tells me to Enjoy Living and take things easier.
Now I Do Feel Sex only as inner alone Emotion, without Perception of any thing from the outside.
And it does not feel vengeance sex. Much better.
It's conflict, because I will not leave Xisca. Yes...
How bad is this thing of years and fidelity on couples (well, I know my situation, specific, but I still think she got a good... you know; now on a calm day coming from some forest or swim I do think, and think of sex).
The fact is that we Always want what we do not have.
What makes her special compared to all others?
She's SPECIAL. So Much to me.
Why? What to say, don't know. Chemical? Common Troubled Past? Sensitivity and Delicate (my opinion I know: IT TRULY WAS, the Sex, AND SHE'S THAT KIND, beyond selfclosing: too much vulnerable) ways?
I don't care that much about IQ, but more about Sensitivity, Woman's.
When I was ill, so affraid I could notice she was the only person I wanted to see and felt comfortable with. Sex came after it.
All I Know is that I will Always Love her.
It's Direct Provocation, but it's Also True.
Thought what I may seem, or what people may think, I Honestly Think this is RESPECT to Her Now from me, as a Woman.
I should post a Picture from her wedding, SO LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL to me.
I will post one from grandma and grandpa (he one of most elegant as I said), and one from me with university hat (yes, not high school: I think I said this because Embarassed about looks, too childish I was wave thinking, or did not say? Very, very few times did not tell the truth, this could be one. I'm sorry for myself. Well, some more human showing.
I Want to Transform my Coming, for this I Said All Truth I Said, in FRIENDLY, JUST FRIENDLY AND NICE AND SMART.
FAMILY!
Those things I say, in fact (another lie: not only provocating) Help to Sense for the Going on that way.
Selftherapy. For Good.
I'm starting to Have that "dirty" kind of thinking in my mind that sex needs. it's just to let instinct go, in fact. Purity of Ethereal Concepts do not must catch me for all of the time now.
I'm waiting for sex with her. Today I'll tell. Maybe from the distance she gets some excited. I hope.
Since my travels to USA, oh my.
For her, and for me too, I Admit. She angry, me in other places.
We agreed about fact we both would end when simply happened. She always thought I would leave her. Now I know she just don't think about. What I said about Living.
JUST ENJOY!
Now not feeling worries about REACTION.
I HAD TO DO THIS. GOOD FOR OPEN FREE PULSIONS OF MINE.
YES, YES, MONKEY COMES TO SURFACE. IT'S USUAL, BUT NOT THAT MUCH ON SEXUAL SIDE FROM ME, BECAUSE OF RESPECT. But now that I'm talking about me and person who is with me...
I Do Honestly Feel I'm Respecting her by this. And it increases my wish for her. Reallly. Already half erection now.
Truly.
Well, some party smiley on Truth! Nothing Guilty. "Har el amor (o sea, folla), y no la guerra". I Do Agree, MY FRIEND!!
tongue smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

For Provocating! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Provocating!   For Provocating! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:04 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
party smiley love smiley party smiley

Smile It's True, Respect Gets Started!! Smile
Smile Laughing Never thought respecting could be so boring!! Laughing Smile
No, no, I'm joking, I'm joking.
Feeling Very Well about things Now. It's remembering, for the Peace State of Mind, when I was 11 years old or near, True.
Interest for Nice and Always Respected girls was in "petit cumite" (oh my, help me with French!), and did not feel that pressure from the jungle in sex (or in flames Smile Laughing Smile ).
Not only from me, but from others, two kinds of sex, everybody by her/his own natural reasons.
I just Wanted...
I Truly Was a 12 years little playboy, why am I going to lie. The game, the Game, Erotic Glances and Innocent Persecutions, from the both sides... I Truly Liked.
At 14-15, changed. I Truly think influenced for the change. Started in New Place for Study, High School. Quite distant from mama's home and all I knew from before. Level of classes was much higher (had some complications in first level in mathematics, and subject "Draw" and "Gymnastics" Shocked could see my fail in juny) and I felt some out, like some "desarraigo" I was not expecting for, and very "young" compared to others of my age (I looked like kid compared to others of same age).
Next year, 15-16, was different, and from this to the known.
Well, so, Now, I Do Peacefully Feel as 11.
Well, with some things grown till 17!
Smile Laughing Smile

Thank You for let me make some Fun.
These little things, I had never shared. So, here it is.
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

Brooke, You Look Very Beautiful on the Radio, and Lovely and Interesting to be Listened!!
party smiley flower party smiley
Smile Smile Smile
flower Love! flower
love smiley love smiley

Pressure was Searched by me too.
All I said it's True.
Back to top Go down
david

david

For Provocating! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Provocating!   For Provocating! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:01 am

Hi,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

I was meaning, when said not "important", about acceptation: taking the lack of it as facts that could not move me from my Search for the right way (to say "from my way" is too petulant, and I am not, real). Nothing else.
I depend on Acceptation of Professors for my Academic Living, so IMPORTANT to me, and Have to Say They're Being Very Helping; I Depend on Acceptaion of my Boss at Work for not being in a disciplinary trouble; I Depend on Acceptation from People I Love to Be Peacefully Happy and Calm.
That's the, so Well Known by All, Truth!
flower love smiley flower

Honestly, I SWEAR SAYING WITH NO PAIN OR ANGRY, I SWEAR: I Think She Never Loved me (Admit this Thoughts and talks, in the Situation Real as it is, are wave ), but I Think there has come a time when She, someway, more or less, Accepts me.
That's so Much!
So, as I can Stay Here Peacefully, I can Bring All Good I can.

Been talking to teacher, meeting next month the 2th day, so near. Starting Real Work.
He Told me to be so CALM about Good Sense and Meaning of All I said! party smiley cheers
I Want to Work!
Even if it is useful for nothing. In that case, I'll be Doing What I Like the Most, with the Hope someday it can become really useful and listened.
But if it's useful even only for a Person, Truly Good for only One Person on Earth, I'll Think Everything Did Worth it!
So, come on, what are You Waiting for! party smiley tongue smiley
Love You All, Truly!

Tell Brooke I Love her, I Love You, You're Getting Brighter and Brighter to my eyes, day by day, it's True, and the same about Being Friendly and Near Person!!
God Bless! From the Heart! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

For Provocating! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Provocating!   For Provocating! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Smile flower HI!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

Came for PROVOCATING... Provocating Love!! Wink
flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower

Reconstruction of the 80's Heart of Mine (Please, please, I Know I'm in 20.. scratch Laughing ).
Now it was a moment to take for the two last numbers to be typed not for the thinking of mine about time ( geek Wink Smile ) but, True, because came a workmate to tell Good Weekend. Very Naturally Friend workmate, Two Persons Were Talking. True!
Brooke, You See!! cheers party smiley
Some Razz / wave Feels Good!
flower Love You Very Much, I'll come in a while!! flower

ps: Tell to Very Admired Robert Downey Jr. that, though Gwyneth Paltrow is obviously Much More Beautiful than him (and than me of course geek Smile ), he is not too old for another Ironned Adventures. True Thinking! action smiley
One more decade and decadence still not enough for making not able for the role!
Yeah!
Robert, and All Friends, Please, Tell Brooke I Love her Forever!
Brooke, Please, Tell to these Friends to Tell You that I Love You!!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

For Provocating! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Provocating!   For Provocating! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:34 pm

Brooke ( cheekey smiley wave Exclamation ),
Smile Smile

You, by just a Smile, Bring the Sun to all of my days, because You're the Sense for All of them to me.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

For Provocating! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Provocating!   For Provocating! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Smile flower Hello Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

All Saying is 200% Well Intentioned and Clear, from my mind and my Heart, I Swear!!
You'll See in Pictures I'm shooting very soon.
Brooke, Brooke...
My life has only meaning to me, the Emotional Side of Love, if You're with me action smiley
Truly Want to Make Feel How I Love!!
Life is short but We are Young, I'll Meet You again, and Embrace will be Immortal as Tenderly Made, so much Caring, True. I'm Truly Asking to Life for this Fortune.
As "it's not that much" ( Smile Smile ), I Know I'll Know this Sensation.
flower I'll come for Embrace You Tonight, I'll come for Kissing You for Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: party smiley because I Love this World, but also because We are Free in this Dream!! party smiley
cheekey smiley hasi tongue smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Provocating! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Provocating!   For Provocating! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Provocating!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: