Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke in Marlo Thomas TV Program!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke in Marlo Thomas TV Program! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke in Marlo Thomas TV Program!   Brooke in Marlo Thomas TV Program! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:53 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/brooke-shields-new-years-marlo-thomas-mondays-with-marlo_n_2410145.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/first-marriage-vs-second-marlo-thomas-mondays-with-marlo_n_2411014.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

And not posting Picture yet, because Need some breathe recovering to make brain work well (I'm so out of shape after festivities Smile ).
And posting Videos before have watched them. If this is not a professional, somebody from above come to see.
Yes, I do ( Smile Wink Smile ). I Love!!
Thank You so Much for THE BEAUTY FOR A DAY, AND TO ALWAYS REMEMBER.
But well, it's not passed more time than 10 minutes and I'm talking about Eternity!! ( Smile action smiley ).
love smiley Thank You so Much!!! love smiley
flower love smiley flower

Last edited by david on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke in Marlo Thomas TV Program!   Brooke in Marlo Thomas TV Program! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:38 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower
: love smiley love smiley

I don't know if it's because of beat from the backdoor of car, but I am making too many typing mistakes.
Oops! I thought I wrote well.
Smile

how are things? Smile
It's True I had to go, responsabilities to attend. True. Nothing else.
I thought better coming to Watch Calm and with time enough, and after studying here today, because will take the chance to do something more I have to do for helping here. Duties. All my Life.
Well, this is it. Some are born free and some others only "like".
No. Nobody is free. There're differences, but nobody is free.
Well, did not came for philosophy, came for Videos. So BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT.
I'm taking the chance because now I'm staying here as "Rodríguez". That's how people are called when partner is away from home. "Quedarse de Rodríguez".
I should add I am "Rodríguez Elevated to the Second Potency, 'al cuadrado".
As, sometimes, my head.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, Going to Beauty!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

ps: I'm Very Focused, Whatever, on what I Think it's Fair, beyond laughs. They're Necessary already as water, but I think biggest part of place it occupes is taken. So, not so necessary my part.
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
flower flower

psII: I understood part of Video watched (I am going to be Respected!!!) action smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke in Marlo Thomas TV Program!   Brooke in Marlo Thomas TV Program! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:15 pm

Comments on Loveliness:

- about "pretty girl" and "aproval", those gests are Total like Brookie. TOTALY. SO NICE!
I'm so blind about All.
In case (I don't understand, I Need Words Directly) Something was Expected from me, YOU've got, or Vero, or Kelly her husband, Something I am not Reaching because I am piece of wood of mind, got my telephone number or my address.
It's so Easy, to make a call.
If anything has to be changed for Good, or taking care, or I have to do anything, and if it's IMPORTANT: PLEASE, ONE CALL.
I HONESTLY NEED DIRECT WORDS.
Video is Amazing, and that LADY is so Gentle, so Nice, and Bright too!
Going to Watch some More.
But, Please, though what You may think (probably not that much! Laughing ) about my smartness, I'm only Human, quite troubled about Life (yes, yes, if I'm Living Moderatly Fine is Because I'm Focused on what I Have), and Need WORDS, SPOKEN AS HUMAN PERSON WHO I AM.
Sorry for not being that smart or not reading minds.
If anything, SOMEBODY CALL ME, PLEASE.
And BROOKE SHIELDS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME BREATHE TO THE TOP OF ME. TODAY MORE THAN EVER.
AND YOU CAN BELIEVE YOU'RE SUCH A TREMENDOUS SEXUAL BOMB TO ME, WITH PERMISSION OF YOUR HUSBAND.
YOU'RE A GODDESS, LADY, ANGEL OF MINE!
OK?
THAT'S ALL THE TRUTH!
I LOVE YOU!!
HOW MUCH!!

ps: Please, Believe I am truly troubled about money. Today, I had to come before watching All video because it was needed my card (my big money card) for buying for eating. Without it, there was no meal at home.
It's tough and hard, but Have to Say. I can not expend money. It's about Health of Human beings, my Family.
I Love You More, but I can not leave them this way. I have not money.
Just telling this because I have been pushed into this public eye, with any other solution for me. Pushed. Really!
And I am Calm.
And Thankful!
But You are Human, You Must Understand me!! All!
My confidence do not need more proves. I Know what I've got. And I Know why I was ill. There's Nothing about those Proves. I don't understand those proves.
But it's OK!
But You've got my Number!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke in Marlo Thomas TV Program!   Brooke in Marlo Thomas TV Program! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke in Marlo Thomas TV Program!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: NEWS-
Jump to: