Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Empty
PostSubject: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

first post and disaster as informatical and typing. I lost what I had written by pushing some keys like stupidity name me.
Laughing Smile

Coming back. Oh my. Good: practise english.
Very Happy Smile

I was saying I know how little "rarito" I've always been. About thinking, studies and ideas.
I was telling we lived in "El Molinar" in a "oval" square called "plaça des Fortí". From window I used to see boys of my age (6 or 7) or some older playing football. I wanted to go, sometimes, and had fun. Was appreciated, not much figting or problems (just normal from age). They liked me. But after some time, I started getting bored, being quite well integrated, and wanted to go away to some other things. House or some places, alone or with some friend (remember one, n'Andreu, who was so GOOD Person, probably the Best Person as Friend I've Known, one year older than me, so Good Behaviour, such a Gentleman -well, kids, but those thigns count too).
I felt some weird myself for those things. Wanted to Have Fun like them All.
Fortunetely, when older, started to play basketball (how I had liked some "american football" -here we call like this- to play; in fact played some rugby and LIKED LIKE CRAZY, but I was, for All and for me, too PRECIOUS to be injured: about myself about that, I was too Responsible about Future, and subject sports as way of life was then so out of our minds, so different to these days, and promotion and support was so lower than today).
I think it was aproximately at 14 years old. Some places grown and haired ( Smile )= COMPETITIVITY. I Honestly Think I Started Liking for this. But Honestly think this kind of competitivity, when well driven, when it's shared can created so truly good bonds among guys playing together, as FRIENDS: I ended this way.
Can not tell the same when older.
Truth: when older, more than 22, after injuries of ankle, was really mr. Mad , and stopped playing (nothing on teams by them) because used to become too agressive, and thought it would be for better in any case.
Embarassed action smiley

More things. What I said (not remember in first post or this) about other things watching from window. Little girls of my age. Yes, yes, not only Twisted Evil me when child about adult women.
I had normal contact (one day my mother found me with one that had closed the door: "què feis aquí, ara?" Laughing Smile , she said when came and found out the door closed). Normal. It's True.
I Liked some. From "El Molinar" I had some weeks girlfriend called Maribel. I remember one saturday night, festivities of village ("verbena") when she danced with me for all night (well, some couple changes (she was so Pretty), me too, and me some Mad , but so MODERATE and NORMAL then me, about those child things). It was so Beautiful.
But winter came, and she had to go. And then my Family left that place. And I did not see her never more.
Another One who was TRULY SEX BOM to me (SEX BOMB MEANS bom , VERY), was the second from three sisters (her younger one liked me -what else! Wink Very Happy Laughing Smile ), who was couple of years older.
She us to flirt to me, but too highness and all differences. She liked very much Albert Hammond (WHAT A MASTER, FROM HERE TAKE THE CHANCE TO SAY!, WOW!). I remember one day, when she started talking about boys, and after said: "i a tu, Salvador, qui t'agrada?". I was affraid , and I find it so tender and Nice Now. In any case, if I had said, "a mi, m'agrades tu", I should have waited for some more years to be seriously taken.
Well, some NICE and HEARTFELT TO ME. Shared.
For the Balancing about All hard and wave from last weeks.
flower party smiley flower

That kind of "I can not talk to her or... ( Question )" Never thought would happen to me when Brooke.
Apparently, years and facts took reason off from me.
But I don't think that much.
Circumstances are the Reason.
TO ME, YOU LOOKED SO NATURAL to me, as Situation.
I was Thinking, this hand... This hand is not new. And not talking about Physical Figure.
Obviously it was not the hand. It was All.
I did not think You are too tall or anything to me.
It's MAGIC, to Remember that Moment now that I am Peaceful about Past and Hopeful about Future again.
flower cheekey smiley You're PERFECT and Much More to me!! cheekey smiley Exclamation flower
love smiley Wink love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Absolutely Fascinated by All.
EYES, but it's All.
I am like "on the air" by those words of WISDOM and LOVE about the Living, and that INCREDIBLE CONFIDENCE about fears from a Person coming from A LIFETIME under the spotlight.
IT'S FASCINATING.
I'm in a hurry for things I've got to do, right now, but will have to wait to end of Video.
Can not go.
One moment, Please.
OK!
EXTRAORDINARY.
I'm going and will come later in the evening.
TOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL.
I Swear I'll take care from now on about intimacy and about things I tell Here.
Careful and Respectful.
THANK YOU FOR THAT CONFIDENCE, FOR SEEING THAT WAY.
THANK YOU!! action smiley
flower love smiley flower

PS: PERFECT!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 pm

love smiley MY MOST BELOVED love smiley

I Wanted to write some Good poem to Express how I Feel (when I Think of You, wet eyes for all of the time me, already, when alone: BUT IT'S JOY for the RECOVERED BEAUTY in my Soul), but it All sounds like so intrascending, like I was taking the Heart away from this Profound Emotion.
Even talking makes me feel like that.
To try to do by thoughtful poems much more.
I did not know could feel this way again.
It's like green FROM Nature and Light FROM the Heaven were Healing my Soul All over.
I Do feel again how it's like taking Truth someway from How I'm Feeling. It does not Reach the Embrace (don't talk about any other thing), further from it than one million miles.
The only Possiblity still remaining to me is to stay by humility Here and to try to stammer out some words.
flower Only this way is able to dignify, only a little, this Feeling and this Love flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi!!

I remember somebody said classic books are to there to be read forever, a lifetime. Each new time you read them, they grow up different in your mind and your heart.
That's the same thing happening to me when I watch your videos, Brooke.
Subjectivity do not let me appreciate the Truth till the point is already surrealistic.
Look: I see at the first time, later I fall cheekey smiley for the beauty and at third I think "wow, this is it".
Conclusions and answers, from GOODNESS:

when I said Love was Eternal and All other things were "provisional and temporary" (I think these are words I used), I was not talking about anybody's marriage, to which I wish All the Luck and Enduring Loyalty and Love for LIFETIME, for the Couple I'm talking about and for kids. For All, in fact!
It's True. I was talking about angryness of mine. Nothing else.
God Bless FOREVER AND MORE!
(I'm only bringing temperature to motors of Thinking)

About sordid it could be "Pretty Baby". I NEVER, NEVER, said anything like that.
Why is this projection?
The Story Touches me and Makes me Feel Tenderness for Violet, a child, and for the Love Lost as Natural and only thing that could Happen.
I Never talked about any kind of Movies or Pictures taken with bad intention or Wanting to Hurt. What did happen there, roofs of heads?
UNBELIEVABLE.

I Do also Sorry for Being Handsome and Loving my Mother.
Ah, and I Know this thing of masculinity is very bad considered; well, I mean, out of the place You may think is Your Home or Your Country. Because there seems like All Needed to Be Elevated with Urgency by Help.
Sorry. I don't use to be so sarcastic.
"I want to be a man", I say or seem to say by my Pictures (for what I see, they're insulting somebody for something I don't want to understand); well, it seems like it was saying at school "I don't want to be called fat, I don't want", and the answer is ... Laughing

The craziest of All the thing is that I'm here handling All shit You want to throw to my face because I Love You. And Want to Help.
Nobody's Wanting to be Helped.
Day by day, this is the Good thing I'm Feeling More and More Calm about Idea of Going.
Are You All Sure about the fact You Want I go and don't come never more?
I am not winning anything coming here, as All can See, maybe the Opposite, quite Clear, better said; and You All?
Are You Interest about me to come and make posts?
Circle is Funny, ah?
It's OK.
Each Day I'm More and More Calm, and also More and More affraid about Human Stupidity. It's a Real Power in the World. And it does not help very much, no it doesn't.
Incomunication is Terrible thing. And there're no solutions.
Friends, it was the last Sharing.
I think You're so Sure about my coming back Here to the Forum. Or maybe just waiting for the day torture will end, for Human Compassion.
No worries. I Sleep quite Well. All Well One Person with Consciousness can Sleep in this world.
Oh my. This Staying from 2006 has opened my eyes as I had never thought they could.
It's painful but also Good.
Look at the Truth, Look at it.
I Do, I Do.
flower God Bless You All as Much as it may be Possible! flower
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi,

I am no longer deceived. It's just for what I can't have. Insit, my fault.
So, nobody feels bad.
It's True. Good inside my chest. No pain or emptiness. I SWEAR!
flower flower flower

It's just the fact thinking about suffering of People, brings to my mind Visions (not mine), that HURT me and BREAK DOWN all barriers. They Break down them All.
I've reached one moment when I can not watch movies about Victims of any kind. QUITE EXAGERATED, but this is for All put together.
My pain scares me and makes me angry, Others', not Talking about People whom I Love, Bring me to Expression on my face as Lord of Rings Kings when sees the ball, in the inside. Augh. I can't handle.
This is not meaning anybody victim or feeling bad on these days.
I just Think about Things All Human have had to go through.
Then in Heart that expression comes, maybe in the outside too. Breaks me, Already.
And I don't want to change.
Now it's Real last Post for today. Will Moderate (I Love to See How Control (yes, though what it may seem) Addiction for naked talking Here) tone and intensity, but will come for All.
Maybe some New Picture.
Yes, Good Idea.
I Just WANT to Love, not being ANGRY with anybody. It's so bad and painful too. At my age, after Lifetime, is too Much when it's about People whom I Love, Truly, or Have Shared Good Moments with.

ps: I'm Brooke Admirer, so One More Picture for today! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Smile Ha, it's True!! Smile
Smile Smile

Very Happy for the News. Me so PROUD ABOUT being Fan, Admirer, INSPIRED by, and who ENDLESS LOVE, BROOKE SHIELDS! action smiley
I Love You Very Much!!
party smiley flower party smiley
Like a Star @ heaven
cheers

ps: now, for some fun, something that comes to mind as this Loving and Working and Shining Beautfiul Future, it could be like "Brooke, anem a fer potenxis" ( Smile Smile ). It's my geek for some inner Laughing . Would mean like "let's work Potent and Happy", but those ways You know are so of mine.
I've got VERY GOOD VIBRATIONS ABOUT THIS LIVING TOGETHER FOR GOODNESS, VERY!
Some childish will be fine too.
tongue smiley You Make me so Happy, Brooke Shields!! tongue smiley
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:43 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

came for one moment.
As I Want to Make the best Possible, posting quartets from two poems I wrote, first of each one, that I've made better to ears as sounds.

1) Sí, la amo

Buscando cimas sobre las piedras
que tallé con cincel de mi orgullo,
vino a mis pasos una suave rosa
donde la verde flor de su mirada

2) Qué siento

I
Fiera que se ahoga entre las sombras
de un jadear perdido entre ecos,
imposibles de oír, como un silencio
hecho a muros de quebrada piedra.

I use to do, starting not "fined" as much as when I get warmer fingers.

This one I also DEDICATED to Brooke,

Podían errar mis fatuos sentidos,
podía ser que engañaran mis ojos,
pero no podía mentir su beso,
como rosa de calor vivo al sol.

"teethed" Smile Smile or not, it's this Dream I Do Know, and I was Taught!! action smiley

Some workmate, formal nice person, asked me for some poem, and I've sent.
I'm not Afraid from trying to Publicate, someday.
I'll Do. Have to Go on this Way We're Making before. I think it's Better.
Yes, it's true, it's strategic waiting ( Smile Smile , sound like military Smile ) for the Good Moment.
I Adore Brooke Shields, I Love so Much, so Much!!
love smiley flower love smiley

ps: Hume used to say he felt like difficult when trying to go to philosophy after talking Happy to Friends. It's like this when I Think about Your Love and then I Have to brush my teeth or do any other work.
It's DIFFERENT!
party smiley hasi party smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:10 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

going to have some meal.
Oh my, today computer operation-translation.
affraid Laughing Smile

Yesterday's time was not intentioned, and for that, as fun, I said, remembering after remembered mistake (Real!) about nomenclature pm/am, True.
Yes, yes, it's difficult to believe, but I am not... I am not perfect. I'm sorry for disgusting and lost faith about me.
geek Laughing
Smile Smile Smile

Well, just Wanted to Bring Calm.
Brooke, now I've had a metaphorical vision of my brain. Just came, don't know why because I had not been thinking about it before. Was thinking about devolopment of my brain as working conceptuality (and efficient machine of course, independently it's so difficult to be Truly, Real, measured), things I have been achieving and things to come.
When imagined my neuronal net came to it (ha!, "figura poética, aliteración Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing ) vision from Movie Terminator Salvation. NOT MEANINGS Now, just True about vision.
The PROGRESIVELY OPENING STRUCTURE TO BE DISCOVERED.
It's good to express how I'm perceiving my progressing conceptuality and knowledge about.
Puzzle could fit too, but not as cinematographic as the other one, I'm sure you agree Smile
This is pedant as me myself in the right center of joke. Take it, ha!
Smile Laughing Smile

Well, Sharing All OPTIMISTIC Feelings I have. Nothing flattering. It's about JUST FEEL GOOD AND FINE HERE!! YEAH!
flower I Love You, Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I was wanting to dedicate an ode to my Beauty Laughing , to have some fun, but thought it had to come spontaneous to make me laugh and to share.
But, TRUE, it has just come to my mind one quartet from ONE OF MASTERS OF HISTORY, Francisco de Quevedo y Lucientes, Spanish Poet from "Siglo de Oro" that can fit for fun.
I am silly and can not say it for Brooke context. I know it will be Smile taken, but I can't. Well, Romantic means some (VERY!) SILLY.
So, Dedicated to my Beauty:

La belleza de tu cara
en nada la disimulo,
pues profesara de culo
si un ojo no le sobrara.

Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy
It's His, True!
Smile

But, in the other side, there's One Sonet which I Agree is ONE OF BEST ROMANTIC POEM OF ALL TIME.
Title is "AMOR CONSTANTE MÁS ALLÁ DE LA MUERTE".
Deep and Musicality of Poem is INCREDIBLE.

Well, coming later for a while. Wish me luck!
party smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:20 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

I've written very little thing, trying to be kind and nice. It's using some kind of ryme similar to yesterday's pig Funny little poem, but for much different the sense from it.
Now it's about You!! action smiley
flower

I adore you, I love your heart,
beyond moment when I kiss;
because sweeter than the skin
are emotions from your inside.
love smiley love smiley

Using some not very politically correct expressions for these times (IT'S EASY TO UNDERSTAND REASONS WHY, BECAUSE OF THINGS HAPPENED FOR THE REASON OF BAD UNDERSTANDING WHAT TRULY MEANS TO LOVE A WOMAN), I have to say to write and Dedicate poems to Brooke Makes me Truly Feel like a Man.
I Mean, I Do Feel Complete, my Mind and my Soul.
Not talking about any other thing now (it's Healthy).
Well, it's how I Feel!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:00 pm

flower Good Sweetness and All and Everything!! flower

I'm going out to have a rest for my brain now. I've waited till now for achieving most rendiment possible "fine abilities/time using them".
As used to say one Beloved Teacher, "no puc pus".
Well, different reasons geek (he was handling pupils us Very Happy Smile , me Good! cheers - Laughing ), but the same.
flower God Bless, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: coming later for one more post for one more hug!! I'm Seeing You above the Sky Now!! action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

I said "Hello", trying to express by the glance the half-smile, "beautiful" Smile Wink , of mine.
But I should have said, after first line of the song, of course, "Hello, I Adore", changing that glance for the soul's one, that was cheekey smiley (much more than angry or anything).
It's True.
Some fun, changing phonetic free because of that kind of idiome ( Wink "not knowing how to LOVE" Wink ) specific message fu: "Hero, I Adoll" could have also been a choice.
Smile Laughing Smile
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:04 pm

party smiley Smile And I Love You so Much!! Smile party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:51 am

flower Brooke flower
love smiley love smiley

Hope You Like my "Poem".
It's very dirt, but not that much. More than anything is Try for laugh.
You're so FEMENINE to me that even dressed as a firemen after erasing an empire state fire, You'd Look like the Most Lovely and Delicate God's Creature under the sky! It's True! action smiley
I'm Living my Life quite Easy.
Sentimental Living is Very Important for Health. Did You know statistics about infarts (don't know if right work "infarto") affecting hearts of people are more difficult to happen to people who is living not single but as married or coupled?
It's Important. To Take Care. I Do Share. Feel Healthy Body Touch, not necessary always sex, is Very Important, Very!
I'm Living Very Fine, and Much Better than 7 years ago with All, Brooke. All these doors have Made us All Much Stronger.
I'll Love You till the day I die, Brooke Shields!!
You're Making me Happy Day by Day!!
I don't Love for idealized mother impossible to be compared into reality in my mind, or for shelter from scaring real relationships world, or because I do feel is the last chance for Love after all places I had been before, or...
flower I Just Love You because You are You, and it's the only I can do, and the Most Natural to me!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: oh my, after this Magic Truly Must Go to Work! Difficult but Possible!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Smile Angel and Heaven of Mine Smile
Smile Smile
flower

wishes for childish, because I'm Happy, and also because human joy for going to some meal and rest, like part of work is done.
But want to say You are... You are my Love.
And this will be FOREVER.
You're so Beautiful to me that sunglasses potent enough are still to be created.
Smile Smile

Will come later for Hugs and Kisses All over!!
flower I'll Have such a Good Day. It's like I can Touch You, Lady. And I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:21 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

I'm waiting for a meeting now, so taking chance for sharing some more "information" Smile Laughing Smile
Pictures number 9 and 10, Looking is Adorable.
Picture number 11 is so GORGEOUS that already "kills" Very Happy cheekey smiley Smile
flower flower

Sorry but You Know me, and there will be some days more making this "scene". Publically is Already Better.
Nice and, obviously from the Candid, True, what's being Expressed.
I Think for this People gets so Razz when boy tells girl he Loves her in the stadium and everybody can see on the screen.
I used to feel "empathic" ( Smile Smile Smile ) Embarassed , but NOW I LIKE!
Have been Seen Good News from Your Land (that's mine in my Heart too!), Brooke. Ha, Good!
I am quite Focused on this Way of Living I'm Reaching.
Truly, I'm TRULY Starting to Feel levels of ability for being candid (True in the inside!) about myself and Living quite Near to the 17's of mine. Truly.
Quite far from wishing "me the One". Just going on by Goodness and Love, and it's Starting to Feel so Easy.
flower I Love You Very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Have to add All I'm saying on these days it's for Trying to Be FRIENDS to All that I Know Truly are too! action smiley
All in the same boat can Make things so Much Good, Working for Making All Better. It's Like kids: they can Learn Much Faster and Easy, as Deeper Structure of brain, than us (idiomes, p.e.) and this goes by the company of that Innocence for becoming Surprised for All, as We All Know. I Think Living for Goodness is Something Similar, about Happiness.
It comes along Naturally, by that way.
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

And today with the Baby. I think We'll go to have fun to some place.
Enjoying the Time. Peaceful Tenderness, Socialized ways, I Feel and Feel. I don't think it may go.
Well, talking so much about me I Forgot the Reason for coming... Well, it's just COMUNICATION!!
Those Pictures are TREMENDOUS, Brooke!! action smiley
flower I Love You, and I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
party smiley party smiley

I have no post more pictures of You because I think I can go totally "out of work" LOL and wave !
So, that One, beside the Fact YOU Goddess of Face Beauty and LOOK so Lovely and Beautiful and Fine, is Good!
More "News":
no, Truly, these are Real News: I've Seen You Lady are Recurring Guest-Star in "Army Wives"!
Wow, I Promise I'll not lose a simple chapter from 7th season then! Thank You!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
love smiley love smiley

All Pictures from the Set or from the Rest would be Blessing Gift, but anyway would be OK!! action smiley
Work, Work, Work! Yeah!
Not so Beautiful and not so Brightly Styles and not so "Shining LOVELY Smile", but I'm Working too. YOU INSPIRE ME SO!! Mainly, HAVE TO ADMIT, for the GOODNESS!!
I've read what I wrote about Philosophy and oh my. It seems all hours thinking and reading, Philosophy and Law, have Truly Helped to be Better than I thought. Think can be. I'm Going on!!
But The Most Important to me is Goodness, oh Yes!! Being is Easy, when You're Here around!!
Will come later at night for Embracing Kiss!!
I told my uncle for going to the cinema, the other day. It's been a long time. He used to take me to the cinema to Watch Movies when I was a kid. Now I've invited him to go to See last Bruce Willis and Team's One. There're many others Great, "Lincoln", "Argo"... I Know, but Well, Choices in this are Free, and I Want to Go to this with my Uncle.
Smile Good Job! Recovering Good Times! Smile
flower Brooke I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 am

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

How are things?
It's Freezy here, the weather, I mean Smile Smile , but it's Good.
Good Night, this yesterday's!
Smile And this Morning oh My, "The View" will be "Mine", again!! Smile
( cheekey smiley when I said this it was Razz Exclamation as number of tons KISSES!! cheekey smiley )
Should I be worried? Wink Smile
I don't think so. You're ADORABLE, Brooke Shields. I was Hungry, for the days with no "kissatalks", and "The View"...
flower flower flower

flower Some Hungry, but so Good!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, You're Perfect and I Love You so!! action smiley
I Love You so Much!! ( Mad - Smile Laughing Smile )
cheekey smiley The "Netta Tavern" Pics and "The View", those are Amazing Things to be found on a monday morning!! cheekey smiley
flower Keep in Touch, I Love You, and I Love You!! flower
party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:44 pm

flower Smile Hi, Princess Angel, Lady Bright Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower

how are things?
flower How Nice News to Know about The View People, Good Health Everywhere! flower
Wink Wink Wink

Sitting Here ( Smile Smile ) have to say Feeling very Tender Emotion for Brooke Shields, I mean, You. And Have to say the same about Friends. Brooke, You're contagious!!
flower Laughing Smile Laughing flower
love smiley love smiley

Quite liked Video Watching me from today's evening. There're More Great, like "Two and half a man" and All (not jokes because Tender is Keeping Alive Still, nothing gay, please!!!) Smile Very Happy : action smiley
Smile Smile Smile

Well, jokes appart, Sending All the Love to Brooke!!
flower I Love You and I Love You so!! See You Tonight at Night!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: when I think about touching your... ( affraid ) What I was thinking about! What I think about touching your hand again, Lady ( Smile Smile ), Sensuality becomes Fire, Soul and Vains, True Love!!
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:08 am

Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my. Oh my!
Smile love smiley cheers love smiley Smile

You can "use" that Smile WHENEVER You may Want. It's Yours. Believe me, it's Yours!!
And the other One is so Lovely that I can hardly ("hardly" Laughing Smile ) Breathe.
Thank You so Much for Existing, I Love You!!
party smiley NATURAL and NATURAL, so Much!! party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:24 am

Smile Yes, I Do!! Smile
My Heart is Fulfilled for the Joy You've Bringed to me!! action smiley

ps: So Happy, could not forget saying Happy Birthday!
cheers cheers cheers
Smile Wink Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:15 am

Yes, yes, yes.
Smile Smile
Through the actual fun, I have to Admit that I'm Still Razz Exclamation / Smile / wave / cheekey smiley / party smiley Loving You!!
love smiley flower love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Yes,

flower I Adore You, I Adore You and Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: See at Night. Tomorrow is Holiday, Fiesta del Trabajo, but anyway I can, will Come. I Just Want to Hold You, Brooke action smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:40 pm

cheekey smiley Hi!! cheekey smiley
flower

I Know in next job I hope to Do will have less time for coming, but today is special.
I'm Very, by Moments, Excited about Pictures and Meanings!! action smiley
So, even when Know I'll Embarassed later, Have to Tell Brooke that "I'm Yours" is, Actually at this Day, TOTALLY TRUE!!
flower I'm Yours flower
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower

ps: God Bless the Living!! I Give You my Heart and All for Life!!
tongue smiley party smiley hasi party smiley tongue smiley

psII: I'm not giving, because nobody can give something that doesn't really own from the very first time!!
flower Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:19 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
flower flower

Had to Share Something from Epicure Thinking:
"... bread and water give us the highest pleasure when they're brought to mouth when we they're truly necessary to us. This way, to get used to a simple and temperate diet brings a perfect health to us, and make us ready for ordinary tasks in life and also make we get a better inner state for when, seldom, luxuries come to us...".
cheers cheers cheers

I could not shout it out loud, but You can Figure out!
Smile Smile Smile

Did I Tell You that I Love You? flower action smiley
Smile party smiley love smiley party smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Hi!!
cheekey smiley Exclamation

Adoration is the World for the Feeling You Naturally Wake Up in my Heart when Appearing.
Video with Nicest Marlo Thomas talking about getting heavier and younger is...
"No voy a pegar ojo esta noche!! affraid Laughing Smile Razz cheekey smiley party smiley cheers
Oh my!
Most Adored Moments of Video:
1) First of All, Expression while inspiring/expiring air, All Angel's Process, Ending in Your Eyes! cheekey smiley ( wave )
2) The same Central Subject being told! cheekey smiley
3) Your Voice and Tender Way of Declining it! cheekey smiley
4) How Humble You are and Naturality You're Simply Expressing!
cheekey smiley flower love smiley love smiley flower cheekey smiley

Well, that was to my eyes and ears, Heart and mind!! It's How I Feel! Cool action smiley
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: here my physical place, going so easy with such a Nice People as Good FRIENDS, Human bounds. Good Staying.
psII: I can only make... You Know, and now it's getting More Beautifully Real than before, because You're Here!! I Want so Much to Touch, but this Staying is Peacing me, Very, and I Only Want You to Feel Well and Happy, and Resting Well and Feeling Good.
ONLY WANT TO BE KIND AND CARING!!
party smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: