Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Endless love photos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluey

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Endless love photos Empty
PostSubject: Endless love photos   Endless love photos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:49 am

Hi guys, i am a huge fan of Brooke Shields and i especially love her in the movie Endless love. However, it's really really hard to find any decent photos of her in the movie or around that time. I've been looking through the many posts you have already put up and found a few i have never seen before (thank you so much). I was wondering if you couldn't add some more? I don't mind if they are poor quality, i just love Brooke at this time and i would really really appreciate an awful lot if you could upload any photo you have of brooke in endless love or around that time!

Thank you all so much for all the photos you have already posted on this site, they are all really great Smile

Bluey Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

PostSubject: Re: Endless love photos   Endless love photos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:05 pm

You are so nice Smile . I'll post some Endless Love pictures. It's very beautiful movie.
I'm so glad you're such a great Brooke fan.
I'll share all pictures I've got from the movie.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluey

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

PostSubject: Endless love photos   Endless love photos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:12 am

Thank you so much David! love smiley I'm really glad that you're a big fan too Smile Where can i find the photos?
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Endless love photos   Endless love photos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:24 am

You're so welcome love smiley To find pictures, I don't know but I can keep on posting them here, my friends. It's great to find huge Brooke fans like you. You're so very welcome here Smile I will post more pictures action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Endless love photos   Endless love photos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:00 am

Endless love photos Suprem
love smiley

And, also, this is another One.
Like impossible to be narrated.
But from complete meaning from Movie, I feel how movement is relative and that they come back together, for eternity in Love Smile
Honestly from heart hope you liked my Friend action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endless love photos   Endless love photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endless love photos
Page 1 of 1