Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Friendly Funny!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Very Friendly Funny! Empty
PostSubject: Very Friendly Funny!   Very Friendly Funny! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Very Friendly Funny! Brooke_and_Brendan

And when I come from some places in my heart and my mind, it's like coming from those Mountains, and then, even when I still Remember the pain for the lost (Brooke, the wall He jumped was really taller than me, almost 2 ms, and I don't lie, just remembered yesterday, after have talked flower Smile ); then I Do Find SENSE.
And as I Find Sense, I can Understand (so Different from Building it Up, because as I Know from long time ago, we do not fall in love with those we want, there're no choices free about it) why I Do Love You as a Woman but still as a Child, an Angel, my Angel of Mine.
I can only say I understand, because it's All Always Been and will Be Alive in my Heart!!
I Do Honestly Feel Childhood of Us was not so bad at all.
I Do Honestly Feel and Think, Brooke.
And I Love You so!!
Funny and Deeply in Love!!
I Like to Feel sometimes like I had 4 ears, it's better for my understanding and thinking of a SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AND WISE HEARTFELT POET!
cheers Smile Wink Smile cheers
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

PS: Brooke, You're my Beloved LIGHT, my All!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down

Very Friendly Funny!
Page 1 of 1