Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAUTIFUL All of the Time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

BEAUTIFUL All of the Time! Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTIFUL All of the Time!   BEAUTIFUL All of the Time! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:35 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley BEAUTIFUL All of the Time! HEAVEN_S_EATING_54_919 cheekey smiley love smiley flower

flower ADORED of Mine! flower
flower flower

The joke: I am trying to feed You with Something not "Bromuro".
Smile Laughing Smile

I'd Give You All, as I said before, I'd Give You All of me!!
I Have Never Done, my mother did not dare ( Mad Razz ), but I would even dress like woman for You. Have You any Dress You're not using that much?
It's a Joke.
I don't think, I Feel that I Love You so much.
When I Win You, Dominating Situation Quite Over Regular Aptitudes (Modestly Laughing Laughing Laughing ), my Wishes for You Go to Impossible to Believe Limits, as Passion, Nice. So Good. Till the point I Care Much More about You than me even from Instinct Pulsions.
You Know why?
Because from my Instinct Pulsions, You are Dominating Being to me in front of Me.
I Swear that I Love You, I LOVE YOU!!
Going to write a little "censorable" poem for You Tomorrow, Lady Sensuality of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: if I could paint picture, I'd take one piece (one is enough and the number, I am Human! party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley ), from plate, turning green into red. Rest of Colors are OK.
You're More than OK, You're PERFECT!!
flower flower

Back to top Go down

BEAUTIFUL All of the Time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: