Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downton Sixbey: Episode 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Downton Sixbey: Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Downton Sixbey: Episode 2   Downton Sixbey: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:47 am

flower http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jimmy-fallon-downton-abbey-sixby-video-whoopi-goldberg-329732 flower

Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

Magical to me!
The butler ways are some of the most well opened laughs to me in last times.
And, Brooke, You Look.. Ooh, How You Look; faces are Pure Delicious Comedy. I remembered some, but it's just those Lovely ( cheekey smiley Exclamation ) Distracted Expressions!
Smile
love smiley flower flower flower love smiley

Thank You so Much for this!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Downton Sixbey: Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Sixbey: Episode 2   Downton Sixbey: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:23 am

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2012/05/sir-jimmy-returns-to-stately-downton-sixbey/

Really tough message to me.
Brooke, it's possible this Mean I am Here because I am not able or afraid from having relationships because of trauma from mother, not enough man (well sexist but real message I think)?
It's the last "degradación" I was waiting for.
Or maybe not, because I remember the Perry King messages from first times I came.
I'll tell You something:
All my "traumas" come much more from society and experiences through it than any familiar one. Yes, this "caring", "honest", "free", "educated" and "respectful" society.
I don't know why this toughness is coming.
I thought We were OK, I was Trying.
Maybe it's Impossible to stay ok.
Probably, from the beginning I've been taken as "mad crazy foll dangerous fan" and also somebody who come because is not able to live a real life.
With an aged woman, it's True, who I met at her 48, I think, and Looking really Well, I was Having when I came.
"Normal", as everyone.
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

It was a good tactic, You'll have to wait some time to Listen to me. I suppose it is what You were waiting for.
You did it.
Just as example. If anybody takes a guy in bed, for sex, and start attacking him, it's quite sure nothing's gonna work very well at bed.
Well, it's Normal.
love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

Downton Sixbey: Episode 2
Page 1 of 1