Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Lady,
love smiley love smiley

I'm going to post with the Heart.
God Bless All of You!
I'm so Happy.
It's been the Most Powerful Power-Point Presentation in history.
Smile Laughing Smile

No, honestly, it's been very Good.
I'm going to post Pictures.
Endless Love Pictures I've Seen from the Woman I Love.
My Heart is Touching Places that are already unknown for him.
Endless Love Movie and ENDLESS LOVE from the Soul I'll post.
I was just having fun about Pictures. No KO, just too Much Lovely, and something More, to my Feelings, I can not Express.
Maybe my Heart has Touched Some Place he (whatever) has never been in life. For that I made the joke.
I'm in Love.
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley

ps: And How, How Much I Do Care for You!!! One! my ANGELS of Mine!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

psII: and quite Embarassed me, and cheers . Have to watch some Video. Just Relaxed and Enjoying from TRULY FRIENDLY EMOTION TO ME.
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Hello for some a while more,
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

coming from my rest time. Did not go walking because it's a BLESSING rainy NICE day, and so Enjoyable to me. NECESSARY for THE NATURE.
And I've gone to some store. Bought two pencils and very little "bloc de notas".
Inspiring for childish smart thinking.
Here comes the Sweetness.
Sweet and Tender Emotion is on the Top of my existence, I Know and Feel.
And my looking around, to the unknown, is becoming MORE AND MORE quiet and CALM.
So Much More Easy.
THANK YOU, GOD BLESS!
flower flower flower

Have to Watch Video from FRIENDS today, and I'll do.
Just came for some Hug!
See You!! action smiley
Smile Smile

cheekey smiley I Love flower You so!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Hello, HEAVEN,
love smiley love smiley

Very Important Post:
Smile Wink Very Happy Laughing

I've been staying without knowing for a while, some friends came and started talking.
About medical exam for workers here, complete health test, and they were saying somebody broke the machine to mesure strenght of hands making pressure (for proving state of body: tendons and those things, general), and came to ask if that was me.
Smile Laughing Smile

True!
I said it was my evil twin,
Smile Laughing Smile

Shaking Good, Now I think I'd Already Could, MUCH MORE FAMILIAR AND PEACEFUL LOVE, IT'S REAL!!
And I came to explain the very important staying with no sense.
wave
Smile Laughing Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: fun and smile, not hurting at all!!
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Brooke, Family and All,
flower flower

Embarassed , "written" by big letters me.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FORGIVING ME. THANK YOU!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

I'm a little Touched.
ehem.
As I am, FOR TOO MUCH GOOD, I Honestly Feel/think it's not the time for those usual big comments of mine. It's Much Better Time to Stay CALM.
I'm Doing and Expressing.
GOD BLESS YOU!
And if it's Useful for anything, All I am is Yours!
Gonna be Working so Good. Everything's Gonna be Alright!
I Love You, Brooke, and I Love You so Much!!
Sending All Care Possible. TRULY HOPE I COULD EXPRESS BY THIS POST action smiley
Modesty is not my strongest side ( Smile Rolling Eyes Laughing ) but I Do Feel this FAMILY, if You let me say it out this loud.
Brooke, God Bless You, I Love You More and More each day, as times goes by, and I'm SURE WE'LL MEET AGAIN, SO FRIENDLY AND HEARTFELT. I SWEAR, FAMILY flower
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY FOR SUPPORT AND TO BROOKE'S TEAM, SPECIALLY, FOR STANDING THERE AS ONE! I LOVE YOU!!
I Love You so too Much, Brooke!!
It's going to be such a SPECIAL day, Here, and in my heart too.
BIG HUG, MOST TENDER LOVELY GENTLE KISS POSSIBLE I'M SENDING TO YOU!!
flower love smiley flower

ps: GOOD LOVE, THIS IS BLESSING!
Cool cheekey smiley Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Hello my Admiration, my Lady,
Smile Smile

it's been a really moved morning, working. Good issues I like, some Creativity for Trying for solutions. I Love it, at Work here and Everywhere.
Quite modest, quite proud.

Sending One More Hug and kisses! I Love You so, I Love You, HEAVENLY, my ANGEL of Mine!!
party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Good Goodness, action smiley

I Love You.
Smile Very Happy Smile

Going to have some social living today, some Good FRIENDS.
Feels good. I already have to say I'm wishing.
This can not be me.
Smile Laughing Smile

God Bless!
party smiley Have Great Day! party smiley
See You tomorrow and for All Night and Day!!
I Love You too Much, and it's not enough, Adored of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Hi!! action smiley

and Hi Everybody too!
How are things?
Here quite WELL, Personal terms. So Much Relaxed, All the things Going so Well, my brains and my Heart. The Soul keeps on Running, HAPPY.
Legs not that much, but well, there's other's ones motivation to See, and I Feel like Wings on my ankles.
Smile Smile Smile
flower flower

Some funny and silly things.
It's Truly Real, All.
Now Purposes for Doing Good, and selfconfidence are already Optim Potential level.
Does not sound modesty, but it's for Sharing Fine Good State of Mind.
Brooke, YOU've Helped so Much. You can not imagine, this Tenderness Shared by You, it Makes me Believe in Anything Good!
I Love You!!
cheekey smiley flower love smiley love smiley flower cheekey smiley

ps: Going to some FRIENDLY NICE BEAUTIFUL Videos!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:32 am

Hello!!

When I did shake hand with You, I was self-closed, differently from when I was sat looking You, where I had to stop a pretty number of erections (I found out "barbotina" Laughing , that's a word of my invention geek wave party smiley tongue smiley in my underwear ). And I was because of shiness from People around (not for You!) and because, also, SO IMPORTANT, I had any exactly Idea (SO NECESSARY AT THAT TIME, BIG INTENSITY!) about circumstances and possible developments on it.
I was Impressed for being beside You, and also Angry for All things.
I WAS LOVING YOU!!
I am not Angry with YOU, NEVER MORE, NEVER!! action smiley
I just Want to bring Love and Peace Here!!
And not denying it's also because I selfishly Need.
But The Call for the Coming of these Emotions only Started for the Look of You!!!
After, when green color and big mind muscles ( geek lol! ) had gone from my forms, I Noticed How I was Feeling them.
I Need to Love You TENDER!!
More than I Need Breathing.
And I Swear I'm Breathing so Well Today!!
I Love You, Brooke!!
flower cheekey smiley YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFULLY REAL!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Lady flower

before going, just Need to say I Just Want to Stay with You for All of my Life.
I Just Need to Feel You so Near, like Core of my own Heart,
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Adored, BEAUTIFUL Brightness Made in Heaven,
Smile Smile

You know, those words like valves as KISS!! Tender Emotion, Sweet!!
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

Brooke, I've been searching for a good word to express how I've changed.
There's the word "ecosystem", and All of us know what it means, so I thought it would be good idea to use "mentesistema de emociones", to express that net of our brain which is like a tree of Feelings and Thoughts. And I thought about it because this is what has CHANGED in me so Much.
I'm so Much More Peaceful, Relaxed, Lady of my Heart.
action smiley Smile

THANK YOU!
Smile Smile

But possible translation to english (and things from before were not jokes, differently to this following one now geek ) could be something like "mensystem ( Laughing ) of emotions" or "emotional mensystem", using word from ethimology, as You know better than me.
That's not key I was searching for, but it works too to Express.
Express How I've been Honest Enough to Try with All my Heart to learn to Love You.
I'll Never stop, Lady, my Dearest Angel of Mine,
party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Lady,

don't You think it was me going down for long period, state of mind when I came.
First of all, I did sleep so WELL, even better than usually (quite good already always), and with some complements of mine ("the complete pack is back" Laughing ) even higher than usual, STRONG Laughing Smile
Some fun.
It's just that when those Emotions are Shared, publically as I do Here, Need a time to get interiorized by Person (it's my case, at the very least, and as Montaigne used to say, my best "target" for thoughtful investigation about Human Soul is Mine).
Such a Great Part of this Work is Done.
YOU, HELPED SO MUCH!
THANK YOU EVERYBODY!
MESSAGING CONTAINS SUCH AN INCREDIBLE CARING TOUCH, SO EXTRAORDINARY!
YOU'VE TOUCHED MY HEART, TRULY! GOD BLESS YOU!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

It was Necessary for me, to take this last step. Expressing those Feelings, hunger for Love.
Mom was, for my first years, always busy, work and BELOVED 1st. SISTER (I had not said before, but She's also DOING so Well All the things, HAPPY PROUD ME ABOUT IT!) took her quite away. Also, that thing, about sudden stopping my "mamando" thing; I'm so sure it was another reason for this character of Mine. And for sure, her stress for all of her pregnacy of mine too. So SURE about it. Falling down so young because too premature walking me also Helped about "ME against ALL".
Well, Complete and Feeling Better, because I've been EXPLICITALLY CONSCIOUS ABOUT the fact that lack of care from my father was not the only reason for my character.
I'm Sharing.
In fact, I was Always under Caring Hands, but those things difficult to be Touch by words, as Expression, were sometimes away from my Love.
Now I Know it was All about Love.
And Still is!
flower So, I say it: I LOVE YOU, AS I LOVE ALL OF YOU!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

PS: You're so Good Person! I LOVED to See around You those People when getting out from Great TV Program "Good Morning America". So Friendly and Caring.
I think I also Saw Your Sisters, is that possible?
HOW GREAT ABOUT ALL!
SENDING BIG HUG AND THANKS FOR ALL! action smiley

PSII: Brooke, I'm going to study. Quite Focused. I Feel Authors like Equals, so MODESTLY, as Equals Talking so Friendly Ways to me.
And not all working, some Great Movies in the night. I've Seen at Cinema, but as it's SPECTACULAR ACTION, and GREAT ACTORS, I'll take a Good time with it!
Have Great Day, I'm going to Have, I SWEAR TO YOU BROOKE, NOT lying I SWEAR, and it's ALL THIS LOVE SO NEW, THE WAY I'M EXPERIENCING THIS COMPANION at the very least.
I Love You, Brooke Shields, STRONGER AND MORE HEAVENLY THAN EVER, I Love You!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:28 pm

cheers Hi!! cheers

just know to say stupidities, childish, now.
Just something more. I said Teacher I don't mind work necessary to be done, as long as studied subjects can be put into academic methodology (now Need USEFUL but also Official terms). Said it can be very much. I said it does not matter as long as it can be paired.
He asked how many hours a day? I said, as long as I'm working, 3 o 4 hs a day.
He answered "come on, that's pretty enough for more".
So, there's All.
action smiley SHARING WITH YOU IS HEAVEN!! action smiley
love smiley flower flower love smiley

Also, Wanted to say this does not mean any limit for anything. Just the Opposite.
It's the making of better chances, for one hand.
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

I Love You so Much that it's too Much!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Smile party smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Brooke,

wow, that song from the end of Movie. You!!
That red wine color dress! cheekey smiley Exclamation
Oh my!
Going to Run some.
First of All, Thank You for Great Lovely Nice Friendly Pictures and Videos!
From Heart, THANK YOU!
flower flower flower

And it came something to mind. From one LOVELY Picture and from Lyric from SONG (I Like, so Funny and "Moving Feet").
I SWEAR GOING TO TALK FOR GOOD, IT'S PROBABLY SOME TOUGH, FOR IT'S FOR GOOD AND LIGHT.
About the day I "bathed" my father's face with some kind of "chemical" product, more organic than anything I think Smile Rolling Eyes
I was ill, very, because mother's milk was hurting my system. Was one more Tough moment in life (those modest remembrances of mine Laughing Smile ), so I Honestly Have to say I don't think my father was manipulating anything from me (in my life, from time we remember, 2 years or less, it's Difficult to Fix the Human age, differences that are not very important) because he never did that kind of things or any try about, TRUE!
Just Wanted to Share. I think it was more about Potency of my "abdominator" Laughing
In those days, for what I've known, I would do quite similar things to that.
and Now Embarassed Exclamation
Very!
Smile flower action smiley

love smiley FOR GOODNESS! love smiley
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I Love You Very Much!!
flower party smiley flower

Now going to some other kind of more "hygienical" tongue smiley Laughing ( Rolling Eyes study ,so love smiley ) messages!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:04 am

Hi,
flower flower

HOPE IS LAW!
Smile Smile

I Do Know these Feelings, bad as Remembered but Needed to be Shared as Forgotten, and consequences will TOTALLY DISSAPEAR.
And completely when I start closing myself, my Emotions, Here.
flower Brooke, I'll Stay Alive for the Day of the Hug!! flower
Smile Laughing love smiley love smiley Laughing Smile

I'll TRULY CLOSE MY FEELINGS, HERE.
You'll See.
Going to Catch Contact again (Reality, as big letters I'm talking about, from Soul, because mine was captured Here, till this day) to Real World.
I've just sent one message, answering Long Time Workmate Friend, so Nice and Human and Polite Person, John. He told me, this morning (first mail), "he's going on his ass everywhere, because of his kids". Yes, it's literal translation from Català "anar de cul" means I have not time for anything!
Smile Laughing Smile

I Know when Taking Contact again, I'll Catch All Again.
You will not be sure about, because I will not share. Well, it's the Always contradictory thing.
But I SWEAR this will be the way.
Will Enjoy Company from Everybody with Good Heart, in Real World.
And I will be Blessed for Beauty of Life.
As I Truly was before, 21.
It's Here again.
Some Picture I'll sent, and You will See in my eyes.
That will be the only Deep Comunication. Not very frequent, but at least there I will not lie or just do not say Everything.
My Expression will tell You All.
Not today, not tomorrow, but soon.
But sunglasses ones are promised, so these will come this week.
GOD BLESS ALL!
I'M NOT GOING ON WITH PAIN OR HATE, I DO SWEAR!
Brooke, Everything will be OK!
When I Touch Your Hand, and then You Hug me, and then I Hug You, You'll See, from the second part of my body (the first one, under stomach to end of legs, will be Fine and as PURE FRIENDS, even when I will Love YOU Always, I SWEAR TO YOU!!), How All I'm saying and going to Do it will have be done for Good!
Work, Normal, not against anybody, will HELP SOCIETY!
IT'S JUST WHAT I WANT!
I Love You, Brooke, and All of You is my Reason too!!
love smiley love smiley

cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley

ps: Feeling Quite Independent and Well!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:11 am

Good morning SWEETNESS from Heaven,
Smile Smile

Nice Videos, FRIENDLY, Have to Watch Something. I Embarassed used to like that kind of cartoons, very secretly and only short periods, probably because of more elevated level of feromones when was very young.
This is meaning levels have grown?
Smile Very Happy cheers

Go tough through I Like.
Because in fact I've been suffering, main reason: lack of comunication, for life.
And these last years, for Necessary Ways for Driving the Matters.
Well, All put together's gone to hell.
Cleaned. We're WORKING Together.
And Breathing now even better (had very Good Night, even more than usual=I Had to Dream of YOU for sure).
Yesterday quite well interview and class. Interview was like: Teacher, if you let me finish explanation, then you can tell me. I did, quite fast, and then he started saying: like branches of tree: on this amount of choices, which perspective you want, and in this second one level, which one and...
Said already 5 cores to be divided, as perspectives or fields (not all can be exactly defined like this), and I answered so directly. I saw him how happy and proud was for that, like saying this is going well.
I've got a book, very good. First path. But have to finish classes (yesterday's was Perfect for what I'm writing) and finish that History of Philosophy. But this book is first than History. By now.
For what I read, I Honestly think my perspective is original. Not totally, drinking from many differents fountains, but original I proudly think. I Hope! Very Happy Smile
And now going to interview to campus but for work. Quite important and Interesting.
Well, I shared all these good things.
That Cattered Look from Picture I Love.
I Love You dressed as KITTY. CUTTEST, FUNNY, I LOVE IT!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz tongue smiley
love smiley love smiley

Going to Have Great Day, Peaceful Wishing for Everybody, Full of Light and Joy and Love!
I Love YOU, Brooke Shields!!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley

ps: I Will Work Well, I'm Doing, and for Good Results, You'll See. And How Beautiful is the Way ahead! And for Two Ones too!!
Razz Smile Laughing Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Brooke, Family,

I Understand All, but Emotions are More than words or thoughts or logic or Reason.
I WOULD HAVE BROKEN WALLS, LITERALLY I Feel, if I had tried.
Today pain is different but so Deep, for the Vision of You.
I do not feel star myself at all, the opposite, and so long time making my mind up under the idea "You can not Have her", SO LONG, NOT INTERRUPTIONS FROM 22, ANY DAY OF INTERRUPTING THESE FEELING SINCE 22 (AND BESIDE IT, I THINK I'VE PROVED I LOVE YOU).
Time and Emotions have Made their Job Well.
Fired!
Smile Laughing Laughing Smile

Desperation had been different today to those "feinsteined" months, but I think not less PAINFUL. VERY PAINFUL.
Unexplainable.
No possibility to explain, it was like no Human, this hole inside.
The empty of broken existence in this heart, I Felt.
Not lies.
Feel Well to Say.
And I Do Insist: PICTURES AND MESSAGES FRIENDLY AND NORMAL.
SORRY, I'm taking advantage because I do not stop myself Here, but I am asking You to do it.
Yes, unfair.
Yes. It is and I am.
And, though this, PLEASE.

I'll Moderate.
I Know my Future is not at University.
This is not Paradise, away from Normal World. So far from it. The same wrongs and bads.
But well, I Have to Study and Progress.
My mind is a value and I also enjoy it.
Maybe in the future I will can talk at conferences or publicate books. Who knows, I'll try.
It's not about not liking the Teach, it's just about Knowing How things do Work, in Real World. I will not lie myself.
Innocence is gone for so long time ago from this hopes of mine about achievements.
I am not saying I'm broken about Future. Just Realistic and Fair (at the very least for this).
I will not go There again by now, Brooke.
I can't, for MANY REASONS.
But I'm not closing a simple door for come back and Hug.

Just Need Time and Sharing Care for More Time, to Penetrate PEACE.
Comfortably, I Want to Try.
flower flower

Tomorrow Very Hard Start of Work. And now Reading too.
Will not talk this Much. I'm engaging the GOOD machine. Hope it still works.
Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile

flower Good Love Brooke, I Love You, Angel and Sense of Mine, Lady of Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

first of all have to say that I've seen Marcos FRIEND and I've gone not for anything else but Work and Time of my Visit, One! Smile
Also, Wanted to Share this One.
As I'm Adoring You, like ironized (no, not ironic, for one time party smiley tongue smiley party smiley ) man, Wanted to Share this Song.
ONE OF BEST TO ME IN HISTORY OF MUSIC. MY SENSITIVY AND MY FEELINGS.
LOVE POWER/ROMANTIC LOVE/FATE/YOU.
This song, at 17-18 of Mine, was probably our main song on the Radio.
There're More Extraordinary Ones, like Endless Love One, OSCAR, and others I've been Sharing; but in the Radio, this Was the One.
I LIKE Pictures.
Someway, some parts ( Smile Laughing Smile ) I'm Still Alive.
Brain will Feel Good when Reading those things (MODESTY INCLUDED), but Now I Know it can be like Before: I can Love YOU THE SAME BUT MORE!!
You know, Brooke. It's just that Remembering those Times, MUSIC BUILT UP TIME, takes me those more kind Feelings to my own Heart from me.
ILLUSION, VIRGIN about BIG MISSING ON TIME.
EXPLOSSION OF JOY AND LIGHT, VIBRATING ALL ATOMS OF MINE THROUGH THE SIMPLE LIFE, AS FEELINGS WERE HEAVEN THE SAME.
I can Touch All that Here: THAT SAME PLACE, You Know, for last picture posted, WHERE YOU'RE TOUCHING ME NOW!!
Innocence We'll Never Forget or Let it Go, NEVER, FOR LIFE!!
I Love You!!
And have more pretty amount of things to do as Reading for monday.
Hope You Like this Way I'm Taking for Studies.
I'm SURE YOU Do.
I don't want to go now.
action smiley cheekey smiley This is BEST DREAM POSSIBLE, TO ME ABOUT ME, THIS STATE OF MIND AND HEART, ONE FIRE, ME AND YOU!! cheekey smiley action smiley
The Love and All of Mine, You Do Own!!
I'm going when I DON'T want.
Have Great Day, I Dream of You, and Think and Feel so Much!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Dearest One and Family All,

I talk like this because it's how I Feel. True.
I've got a "tablet". Gift from mobile company.
Don't know word for english, it's one of those things for the Internet. So Good.
But for this Forum I think it's some difficult to enter from it.
Tonight, I will come to Stay Here.
Not sure if can enter password, much less about posting, but will Stay.
God Bless, Everything's Going to be OK. Just Take Care All at Level Authorities Have Said!
flower flower flower

Well, See You.
flower That Brooke Poem is for You All too! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Brooke. See You. I know I am first Mr. worries of all. But, what can I do!
Smile party smiley hasi party smiley Smile

psII: Here it's been very Calm day at Work. Now going to University. More classes and also Teacher meeting to talk about book and Ideas. Will Share. So GOOD All Here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:00 pm

Smile and this is for Two!! Smile
Smile Smile

I ADORE YOU, Brooke!!
And THANK YOU for Giving me this other One Picture of You, so LOVELY and PRECIOUS, More than I can Express or try to catch with my mind.
Later I'll Watch quite WELL, YOU can be so SURE about.
love smiley love smiley

My Everything of Mine, Sending Most Tender Hug Possible, and KISS too!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Loveliness from Heaven,

that Video is Perfect Funny Answer to last ones mine.
Fun, Felt so Good!
Everything so FINE!
My predatory instincts remain only for KISSING YOU.
Oops!
True Embarassed
Yes, You know I'm not pretending anything, the Embarassed is Real.
But paralyzing, in this State of things (come on with hungry animals again Smile Laughing Smile ), not at all.
I Adore You and You're Bright and Beautiful Brooke Shields walking and doing Everything while bringing the Heart of One man. Me!
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

You're too Beautiful. It's already scaring. Not the Beauty (You can get used to almost Everything Smile Laughing Smile ) but Familiarity and Friendly Virtual Treatment.
Oh my. Scaring. But Feels Good!
THANK YOU, I Have to Say it Up, as Much as I can not Hold YOU Very Intensely Hug!!
Smile Smile

Yes, Yeah, I'm not the kind of guy who needs to say Thank You but today I feel nice.
flower Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile flower

Going to Look for NICEST Picture Possible.
This is the Truly Difficult.
Please, understand, not for the lack of good material of You...
flower love smiley Laughing Razz Laughing love smiley flower

action smiley I Love YOU!! action smiley
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:11 am

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

Good morning, first of all came Here today!!
Just for Hug, so Much Hug ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) and one Kiss, Please!!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
Had some normal domestic problems in the morning (carrying things, normal, me quiet about duties that kind!), had such a GOOD night!!
action smiley I Love You, I Love You so!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:20 am

Hi, Love of my Life!! ( Embarassed )
Smile Smile

yes, that's quite direct.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

God Bless!
Brooke, Everything's going to be Great and OK. Do not worry for anything.
I could not read from my country last news article, but I'm sure it's Impossible something like that happen. You're so Young Person, and Science is Moving Up so Fast about those things. Also, there's no reason to think that's gonna happen. Not at all. Angel, Please, don't be afraid. I Love You so Much!! flower for You action smiley
love smiley love smiley

I'm tired from yesterday. Good Exercise for brain, good. But today going to take it easy.
Well, I'm afraid because each time I say this, it comes the party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley and I don't know what to say.
The fact is I am little tired (slept very Good!), and that my brain is getting used to this exercise.
Brain as "muscle" and brain as psycological consciousness.
Healthy!
Brooke!!
And it's All Thanks to You and also to so NICEST FRIENDS too, I Confess!!
I Promise Everything's going to be OK!!
If You need I lift the earth little more, if necessary, I'll do!!
flower Razz Smile Razz flower

I Love YOU!!
How Nice and Beautiful Videos, for all the things Today!!
Now I Want New Picture of You. We'll have this in my mind.
You're so Much Loved, You're so Tremendously STRONG, Survivor. The Beautiful Survivor!
Do You like? I Think it sounds quite Realistic and True, and Beautiful too!

ps: Hug, Kiss, for 24 hs Today and All!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:18 am

my Sweet Beauty from Heaven,
Smile Smile

this must be like some fun because if not it sounds too wave to me. I Understand Very Well Messages from There, because of this.
Had good night and Feeling Fine, CALM. And so Much. Quite "velocidad de crucero" for already All for All day.
flower Wish You so Much Well, so Much, Lady!! flower

I've got the formal thing, I think tongue smiley already complete in my head, for the working. Just first copy ("borrador"), but the definitive. Only by now. Things go changing and Improving.
You're Adorable.
As soon as You can, I'd Love New Pictures of You, whoever be the company.
It's OK. It's All Fine.
Hug for All, or just Good Hands FRIENDLY Shaking! action smiley
I let myself to be shooted for Good, now, for one time is "your turn" while waiting for that. NO! Smile It's a joke.
Smile It's OK, Whenever, it's OK!! Smile
flower I Love You, I Love You so. Maybe by fun, but just from The Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Brooke,

I have shared. It's in spanish, but I know it's easy to translate by google. It's Interesting.
I Do share because Honestly Think it's Important. MOTIVATES me.
As You Inspire me, my Love, my Muse, I Have to Share.
At the same time, I Know Make Feel Good, and it can be useful. Only one person reading, it's enough.
God Bless Everybody!
I'm not only working for Family and for me, I'M WORKING FOR ALL! TRUE, FROM HEART!
OK, OK; I'll try to go to the cinema ( Mad Wink Smile ).
flower flower flower

flower Brooke, I Love You Very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:24 pm

and one more thing, Brooke,

I'm Feeling so Well that I Have to Tell You it.
If You ever Think this have gone too far, this Sharing, for all things that come or may come with it, You can tell me and I'll do the right thing.
Because I'm working (We!) on a Dream, but this is Your Forum, that's the Fair Thing to Admit and not forget.
Also, two things I Need:
to See You some other day (SO MUCH, OH MY!!) and Working for Good, I Do Know Well I could Do anyway.
Maybe possible to open any other kind of forum, not about You or something.
This is not what I'm Wanting, it's just the Fair Way to Express how I Care and How I will not fail about doing the Good thing Needed.
DO NOT WANT ANY MORE PRESSURE FROM ME OR FROM MY SITUATION OVER YOU.
NOT ANY MORE.
For this I said all these things.
Remember, I Love You More than David Axelrod in the Movie.
So, this is something affraid cheers Smile Very Happy
Just remember and You'll be Sure I'll Always Do the best thing about You, I SWEAR!!
And, now, at this moment and from now on, I could handle for Sure.
Sounds like Movie but it's True: Brooke, All I Care about is You!! Always, no stops, from 1985, can Believe me!!
party smiley flower love smiley flower party smiley
action smiley

ps: You Know me now, so I think You can figure out reasons for all I did in my past, All the things I'm Sure You Understand!! Not perfect, but Truly Human and good, You Know, Lady, my Angel of Mine!!
Smile Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   

Back to top Go down

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next