Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13472

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:23 am

And Knowing You've Supporting the spying i Have to Admit Killed the Beauty, and Wishes for getting together when me socially arised enough, Always in case of the corresponding widowing from we both.
But im Always Loving You, and Wishing You the Best Living Possible. True, i Swear.
This is the Life, but this is also me! tongue smiley
Now to real rest. Next week much work in the office and on the treatise free thinking. Focused but Calm.
Good night. Greetings, God Bless!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Hi!
Brutally hard working day. Calm. Focused.
Inspiration for Radio Brooke Waves!
Good Loving and kissed Hug!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:06 am

Hi!
For little moment, for Good night.
Time for resting. Jumping on the place for the results of thinking, though i know its not the only think.
Good Greetings!
On Goodness and Good feelings.
Kind Real Loving kissed hug for You!!
Beautiful action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

Ps: tomorrow well, material causes to be solved by human science and tecnology. All OK!! Back in a couple days, though Admit normal living will need some more ones. Normal. Using for reflection. See
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:36 pm

Hi!
I Know im Not wasting my time. Destiny is Key. Things of only two are OK the way they are. Facts talk by themselves, and i Know where is the Justice and the Dignity.
Love is Real, but after All its too Clear.
Surgery was tougher than normal (many "grapas en el ombligo", for hours), but im OK (tell fernanda i can still defeat him-brutal beating of self-defense-, even know, if he try to get into my Sacred Home).
Tomas Calvo Conference Tremendous!
Now the "Cowboys" on the Radio.
Its time for Last good-bye here.
Get Hearted and Good! Task Never ends!
God Bless!
Love Good!! See in Heaven action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

This Radio-Video is Tremendous. Enough for Speechless! WOW! cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley
Very Human and True! Love it!
I tried to Listen to the Brooke Shields Now, by ipod broadcast or anything, but I couldn't. I'll try for it again. Friendly Calm Loving True.
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower

Yesterday so Good, Francesc explaining difference between sophists and sophos, coherently to Plato-Socrat and Aristotile criteria. First ones do use the retorics and the art of the "keiros" (oportunity for each narrative source on its time along the argumentation; including adulation...), and the second the logos. They search for the essence and the truth (the same), while the sophists are only interested in adequating discourse to the audience, situation and goals.
History says philosophers did win, but the real side of this can be considered as more "under discussion", Francesc said (and I agree).
He argumented this: the truth is boring. Once you have "fixed" it (classics: by "dialectics", that mean continued dialogue-discussion between two or more, sincerely, for getting agreements to the truth; this is so Habermas! Shocked ), the fun is finished. The other choice is much more funny, at many sides, like creative, contemplative (many versions able to be enjoyed, with adding something key: the field of philosopher is limited by the truth, the field of sophist is almost infinite possibilities, like adulation, motivation...), etc.
On very summaried terms, this was the essence.
I honestly think I agree with the negative conclusions: we're in a hedonist society, where the interest is mostly individual for the pleasure, and this brings us to ignore any other thing, like injustices affecting others...
But, I think many People is also Truly Working (few compared to the total population, is True) for Help Others and the Community.
Also, I think Education can Improve things very much, though it Needs the Help from All.
Now, another thing for debate.
Two People were really beaten in past week for being homosexual and publically kissing each other (this is the version in all the media, and the one that looks true).
This is TOTALLY UNJUSTIFIABLE.
Mom of the agressor was so Good on TV, asking for global help for Families who have members who are homophobic till this point. She said the origen is a "transtorno de conducta" (behaviour transtorned), and it should be treated by doctors in any case, independing of the wills of the interested, directly, person. Interesting debate.
But now I have in mind this Docummentary "Los años vertiginosos", those politic leaders and factic powers who did take the pathes to the IWW, were they really healthy, their hearted mind, I mean?
It's Interesting, cause History and its True Critic Analysis does Always Bring Light to the Present.

Greetings Good!
What a Beautiful Radio-Video. Friends Kind! Love True and Real Loving Hearted Good Wishes! action smiley
love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:10 am

Second post here today!
(On old habits lol).
Only a second. Duty of truth pulling about the importance of perspective.
It is, but its not taking the relativism, but some self-conscience and prudence.
The logic of our minds, the vital self-conscience, the feeling and reason of moral, the symbolism and transcendence, the scientist terms impossible to defeat chances upon another living after this... There are things we know for certain.
That was it. Had to finish coherently to those principles.
Goodness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:45 am

Brooke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Only for sharing Good thing. My Grandfather Agusti did Never tell me a thing about spanish civil war. We talked about many things, but never about this. I think it was Painful and so Sad to him.
Normal.
Brooke kissed Hug!!
Loving Much, Brooke for Always
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi!

On a good brutality of goodness mood for posting.
I'm finishing today edition on Husserl, and tomorrow I start Heidegger's Mad affraid Laughing (True: Nothing personal against, it's all remaining between aspergerians on critic perspective) geek Smile .
Now Music.
Rocky Sharpe's Shout... Oh my, my Favorite Dancing Source when teenager and a little more. Tremendous. Now some mix Nice, on the "rs" of goodness.
On those times, those listening to this type (I was always a tutti frutti one, I have to Admit but geek Laughing Smile ) used to dress accordingly, and were called as "rockers". My indummentary used to be much more "normal" (elemmentary, my friend -these TV Holmes are Tremendous, Intense; and also Recommending last José Luis Garci on the same character, with a different touch, Formal terms, and I'm talking about the form that translates script into the images we see, it's a Master Piece) but close to this.
Hope you have some fun and good time on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch8vvGC08qw
Oh my Goodness!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfdSk8L06VQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZBKFoeDKJo
Another Monsterous Quality Hit!
Have some Good time playing.

Love of Mine Brooke!! cheekey smiley action smiley tongue smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Hi!

Have  to say my tv room is engaged with spies.  Normal.  To be True, i Cant understand some behaviours, after all those bad coincidences that almost all of us regret.
But well, its another one among many crosses.
For some fun.  I knew this would happen.  Empowering a person by telling its somehow valuable to your perspective, has usually meant bad/under joke results to me, its like when you are too permissive to kids...its human.
For this, some spaniard jokes.
Si esto fuera una pelicula... Yo, Landa.  Genio en el cielo.  Mi hermana lo encontro una vez en un restaurante, con otro  grande Jose Luis Garci, del Atleti.
Y entre ando y anda, mi cacha, tras la cama hospitalaria, parece la de un paria, delgada.  Holgada ropa, mirada alta.  Y oido al parche.  Parezco un futbolista, pero con 48 anos, digo, tacos.
It was dedicated to a Lady, Only.  And Friendly.  Everybody on opinions.  F... Onions, "voto a brios,  si no le he sacado la cabeza".
This was the answer, on "gamberrrito" mode.  Light like a breeze on a summer night.
Even though too many too much intense frustrations for too many recreations non asked by me, Playful.
God Bless.  I think she is a Nice Lady.  Though she is earning money and having fun and followers, by doing those things, as many others, while i am painted (with many more reasons now) as an agressive, mad stalker; with all  corresponding consequences.  As usual.
I think im too bright, too honest, too proud and too poor.  Its a ver, very bad combination for oneself.  I would never recommend it to anybody.
Peace!
flower  love smiley  flower

Society is a too inhospit place to me.  Books are Saving me  geek  Laughing  Smile
I am not changing the world, im not saving my family economy (i have to say im not economically stupid, even though this may disturb some egos shelter: circumstances of life; but me not predator for money when i came), but at the very least ill have live my life, affective and intelectual, with some plenitude.
My Family aside, i Dont know in which people i could trust; but ill go on fine.
Philobook tremendous.  Recommending it, beyond the hate, fear, indiference or dissapointment towards me.  True.  Give you my word.  Its going to be Exceptional.  Ill Know it, whatever the results are.
Greetings Good and Wishing Well.
And a Loving Caring hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Hi! Smile

Very Lovely flying to the sea flower love smiley
Only came little moment for sharing that in terms of what we usually call as "personal" i have Not a simple problem with anybody. The only Disturbing is the related to my Privacy Fundamental Right, specially at Home. Personal, just me i mean, if this was Solved, id be 100% OK.
For Goodness and for Good.
(Obviously, me neither in imaginary fights with Sport Stars).
God Bless!

Ps: Brooke Very Beautiful!
PsII: im intellingent, but so falible; and obviously quite Human
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Taking a fast look to the youtube videos I have seen in the list, new, the Soundtrack from "A Beautiful Mind" Very Happy geek cheers
And why, some Very Happy ? Cause I know some involvement from different spaces, and cause I know I'm quite mind-healthy and (all before was neutral, and his role is not disturbing the truly joyful one reason and that's coming right now geek ), finally, cause I agree with the coincidences about the type of mind, the Movie's and Mine geek Laughing cheers bounce Basketball Smile
More than naughty, this is sillly childishism; though I admit it's a brutality of the mind, the understanding I explain -quite well, for the difficult and new it is- on the treatise. All on mind fixed for the theory making of my own, also. I Hope to help, and ALL about the subject of the money is motivated for FAMILIAR Reasons. Quite True.
It's just about some self-consciousness, and All Good things we can Achieve from it. Related to our cognitive system, knowledge making...
And Good Brooke Hugging Lovely Peaceful Caring!!

ps: I'm not wave , on jokes, but quite What a Face for the mental fatigue. Now days for Rest. Spring state Demands for it even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   

Back to top Go down

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16