Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13486

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:17 am

Hi there!
Nice Videos, it's Really Good to know the EL Singer names Shea Chambers (maybe this is somehow related to the Singer Well Known today?). Fortunetely, mistake was corrected after all.
It's not a surprising thing, the fact that happened; but it's Good to Make it to be Known.
Very Sweet Voice of the Innocence, Blessing for the Moment of Movie.
flower love smiley flower

I've got in project a new reunion with teachers, and maybe another pupil will come. Good. Silvia's Father has been Feeling so Very Bad, since her passing away. It's Great!
And well, on a calmy day.
Today not much transcendence I guess geek tongue smiley Living and Going.
God Bless, Be Good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Just in case, this is the Statue:

TREMENDOUS!
Sitting, the left hand handing a "cincel", and the right one for the hammer giving a supporting fist to the head (remembers of Rodin Thinker).  Blocks around to be worked...
Recently, from this june.  I knew I had not seen it for not so long time ago.  In fact, lately I'm parking in a place where the best access is by the backdoor, True, but I knew it had to be a recent event.
It's playing, the connections I'm making to me; though Obviously some recognizing is liked by All Human (Not necessary statues, though... Laughing geek Smile ).
Now going to make some Music Video montage Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:32 am

Hi!
Just for Wishing a Good sunday; Happy Time for People and Families in the world!
Life and Joy; Peace and Love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:30 am

Ah, and the Picture with the Lovely elephant is TREMENDOUS and so LOVELY and BEAUTIFUL! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
cheers flower tongue smiley hasi love smiley hasi tongue smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:58 pm

Hi!
Good sunday.
Focused in Good.
I think maybe im not asperger, cause i see me with the Baby (little one Loves me -JOYFUL- and older is just normally growing Well), and i understand.
Experiences and Hearted mind of mine i think are Reasons. Just this.
Yesterday running for 35 minutes. More than 2 years with no doing. I cared well and it was easy and felt well.
Start soon to investigate, edit and write again.
Wishing Well.
Taking posting easy is Good for All the things. Ill keep on it after ending vacation at the office. Ill have occupations enough.
God Bless, Wishing Good.
My book is going to be technic philo, but i think it will be useful to all, less or more undirectly or directly.
Please tell Het we're Loving Forever Well!!
Bye, see you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:31 pm

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

Working Well, Able to do all. Only for a little while coming.
Other Movies I Want to Watch are "Transcendence" and "The Martian", among others, but when the days they were premiered on TV I was really Trying to have some "Disconnection", for the rest of my mind (so Necessary). I think they look Really Interesting!
Now that I'm going to sleep sooner for the working week nights, I'll have to be more selective. I'll "tape" on the "tivo" these ones. Also, waiting for "The Big Bang Theory" New episodes. These guys are funny and inspirational (I, as all probably, do see many contacts point in my psyche and my past and present, and it's almost a little cathartic experience).
Well, going back to the task.
Kiss, Hug and Eternal Endless Loving Brooke!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: I see You Made my day even more than I had thought at first action smiley bounce party smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:47 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Working Well. For fast little rest of mind I did take a look to videos, and did see this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQKFYBHSU1E
Pretty Brutality, though I think she did have to have her Reasons.
It's not the first scene I do find on this.
"La selva esmeralda", by John Boorman; "La loba de las SS", "La cruz de hierro" by Peckinpah, "funny or die" videos... I did even Watch a spanish Movie which title I can't remember now, where a woman who is a doctor anestesiates the man who violated her and operates him, cutting his two "balls" (pennis is obviously tougher, though in this it's not happening) and leaving them inside of a bottle in his hands for when he wakes up... What a gift! Laughing geek
It's one of the MANY MORE things I've Always been Afraid of.
My Appreciating has NOT got lower at all at this Laughing geek Smile , but to overreach -by some Brutality of Mine (Good and Strong Heart and Mind)- the real collective virtual and non virtual (travels I Know now why induced) mental tries for it I do have to say has Elevated me (and to Appreciate even More! Laughing geek Smile ).
It's Good to say the Truth (well, about my good heart and mind... till certain point, my subjectivity).
And I'm NOT angry anymore.
I was Not Understood. And this does Not mean what I said and I'm saying it's Worth just for it; but there's a coincidence, historic, as long as Big Part of those who Did Really Have Something Important to say, Qualitative and RElative terms related to what was the previous status, at any discipline, were Not understood by the other People.
C'est la vie, it's nothing for standing angry.
Actually Very Focused.
Anthropologic terms, I Know men and women do bring the seed of violence in the inside; though I Honestly have to say I think the actual HIGH FOCUSING in Explicit and Brutal Violence I See, specially on TV more than Cinema, is Not taking us Human to a specially Bright place, and our generations less.
It's true that it seems young people actually seems to be more and more Focused in strenght abiiity for and violence, as main Reasons for social respect, admiration and high integration status; but it's NOT their fault.
And the fact fiction is usually a mirror of society tendences, for the audiences, is real too.
Though, I think it's Not a guilt of young or of TV (Focused in money as ALWAYS), but of US ALL.
TRUE SOCIAL INTEGRATION IN SOME MINIMUS OF COMMON VALUES IS KEY for Everything.
And I'm the OPPOSITE to racist, but the immigration means a Big Problem, which is Not politically correct to be said on these days (because of prejudices that are build up on Real Reason of Racism I Know: this is happening always, mixing concepts, the real bad and the objectivity related to the things): the Re-Construction of Social Bonds on some cercle of Shared Values for that Ideal I've just said.
The ideal situation would be nobody was in TRUE NEED (this We Have to Admit too) for Scaping to another country or place, and All Could Live in Peace and minimus Dignity and Prosperity All Around the World.
When immigration is Wanted by All Structures and Institutions and Public Opinion from both places (the origen and the arriving), those problems are Not happening, and the Integrations is Much More Habitual.
These Problems are Real.
And now back to the focused working.
Have to say my philowork is also Beautiful just by itself to me. Motivation enough. Though the chances for bringing clearity are Inspiration too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:52 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:03 pm

It's Interesting, I think:
http://diari.uib.cat/arxiu/Lentrenament-musical-altera-la-percepcio-del-dolor.cid458686

I Honestly think, though maybe at different levels (Music goes so Deep into us, so Primitively!), that all exercising that means a True Plus on Sensitivity (actor, poet, painter...) do bring some special "umbral" for any kind of feeling, probably more delicate and versatile, and more intense. It's just a theory, not a tested result as the one I'm posting, anyway, though the tested one I think it's a little indication (by "extrapolating" contexts) on the way I'm saying.

It's Possible I'm not "winning" a better workinjg place this time, it's Possible. I'm Truly Wishing to improve at this (money and loyalty to myself as "improver"), but if I can't achieve it, it won't be a traumatic situation. I'll accept it, wait for the next chance and keep on working (I've got so Much to do). But well, don't talk so much cause this is just speculating. We'll see. And the same about the book: if not much echo, it's going to be OK, not the wanted thing, but OK. These things are Normal on the Living.
Well, Wishing Nice weekend!
Brooke!!
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:22 am

Hi!
Brutal belly pain tonight again. Buscapina calm. Gas Never again. True.
One meaning, too!
Proved: worse than tooth pain. In Spain and Everywhere!
Some joking but real. Though i Know this type of pain (indirectly Experiments Prove it) somehow affect conscience, Controlled Human Can).
I am on Calm Time. Thin Finished my work here. Happy for the Done!
For sometime coming, but not as a duty now.
Only regret the transcending of this place for organized covering around me; but ill Stay Calm. Also sad for the emotional abandon as a human, but this feeling i have will pass by. Its how i feel about here and around, but ots alsos relativistic, all this.
Proud for help i know i brought. Thankful for some things too.
Family and Love, Always coming back there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:39 am

only little moment for saying I'm not just on an apology of "going further" than this type of theories, but on a logic critics of the things, first from the inside and after by comparisson to the model I'm proposing.
Uff, I can breathe much better now Razz Laughing geek
Good Goodness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am

Hi!
flower

How are things!
Some Really Nice New Beauties I could See!
I think the "biking" was not for letting me as the captain "garfio", as long as me "fío"!
It's much easier to me to make "sillies", rather than "selfies" geek Laughing Smile
I think I've got some nice picture done for my birthday, much bearded scratch (yes but it's Natural!; talking about me this is like a Treasure Laughing ), I'll see if it can get some arrangements (covering my Sister and her Husband, only Suspect Laughing ) and I'll post it. Yes.
Today very busy, Happy for it.
Wishing Very Well and Greetings!
Love and Nice hugs for You!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:00 pm

Hi! Smile

I was answering a working call, for this, the time undone.
I think it's very probably many people know about me doing here, even many people at work.
I just can say to All that I'm Not against anybody or wishing bad. True. I'm on the friendly and fine daily doing.
The problem I've got at home is Away from them. And, for more, it's just a matter of Familiar Protection, a Fundamental Human Right. I'm "at the limit" of the Alert cause I have Very Fundamented Reasons, built up on years and years (I think it's less or more since I came back from NY, this is 5 years...) of bad doing towards me, with the top at the last direct insults. What would anyone else do or feel, in my case? I think it's quite Normal.
To the other People (those who may support this described situation are on the wrong side to me, but my real anger is Only related to the people with power for effective decissions) I'm Better than ever.
Yes, when we think about late years of Dreams, to some it may look as a truly sad situation... Very.
But I can't do anything else. I am just doing what I Honestly think I Do Need to Do.
Greetings Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:21 am

Title is "La razon filosofica en el tiempo: claves antropologicas". Definitive. Tremendous explanations, knowledge, nothing more.
Poems not yet. Close to it, but need a bit more time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:10 am

Hi"
I cant sleep. For a mix: Rage for Unjustice and Extreme Joy for Feeling Truly Liberated from this place , in my Heart.
Ill be Working, Caring for Family fighting fernandas neiba as long as my goverment its leaving me unprotected, and Change Philosophy. And help the world a little if i can.
Much Energy.
Good bye!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:39 pm

Finished the posting, but Not the Love and the Working.
And No vengeances, even Not legal.
Goodness is a Neverending Chance, as much as a Process.
God Bless!
Ps: it was a twisted but also a learning ride. Beautifil for many times.
Going with the Best, Always!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Good brutality lol on philosophy. I'm afraid it's too complicated scratch I can not tell it different. I think it's clearest possible, though improvable. As long as it's new, it needs (coherently to Iacoboni Theory on mind efforts/automatism) a lot of lines. I've proved all, by arguments, the stuff of metalogic substance of mind. After this, I'm "free" do describe it, following the same principles of discursive progress (logic, in fact).
I admit the study of Mathematics did Help to Understand it All much better to me.
Texts will be needing a last reading of mine, before sending anywhere, but I'm Happy on the way results are getting fixed atually. And, as long as I see it's all very long to be explained, I'm almost instinctively getting more focused in most fundamental subjects. It's an need of the exposition. I think I Can Do it.
Greetings Good and Hopes!
Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:57 am

Hi!

Exception night.
The other day, commenting Great Meryl
Streep Speech, i was not attacking her, just using these words for a Global Care, and Critizising pretty number of things i think are missunderstood related to indirect messages by movies or tv series. Its your imagination who works, not us, im sure would be the answe before a court, in the case one was going to listen a very well fundamented alegation from a little one.
This fundament could only be Moral, at first, but i think it could get something more in a real free and wise -fair-applying of the
law. Its a matter of statistics, the path to legal field, and i should use all "coincidences" for it.
The moral base would be made on common sense: each time you go to a place, theres the coincidence somebody shouts aout any kind of insult. Statistics do mean something. As Bertrand Russell says, they are the base of the induction, and it happens this is the most determining rule for defining an argument as a scientistic one.
Its done.
Now, a comment apart. In fights, the "contrapie" against "enemy" by faster attack is key, but blocks are not impossible, if you have good trained body-eyes and keep the right distance. Its just i did see some videos on it, and i wanted to share my opinion.
Fight is a dance of balanced variables, like an equation. And the Best thing about it is to evitate this kind of moving, thats the real solution. If you are beaten hard, you are hurt; if you are the one doing it, moral guilty and jail are there. You can believe me, i know what im talking about. The best fight is the evitated one.
Good night, Greetings!
Love is the place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:01 am

Hi!
Those Ellen Degeneres Videos are a True cuteness, Lovely.
Strong going on.
41 number on the boat flies around my head even harder than El Cid; and its Good, Honesty before the Truth (but no "boga de combate" True).
Inspirational People is Always Helping.
I did make up my head till the point i Look so Calm and Easy to a Probable old age Alone. In fact, im even Looking Optimistic at it. Coupled is not so necessary (some Ladies contact Normal person needs me would Like, and this Enough, Hearted terms).
Being True.
But remaining long time till then, Fortune; and who knows. If the right person appeared in the oldies... Age is the inverse of Dreams weight!
Quite Confident.
Now Focused in Loving. Negativity of the 41 is real, but for very little space compared to my Heart and my 220 mind (lol on numbers).
Learnt from experiences.
Love in Oneself and Ilussion are Key!
Good night!
And tell her that a piece of my Heart will Always be hers, years were not a lie.
See later, now taking a deserved rest from here. Very Focused for the treatise and All balanced.
Good Feelings True for All!
Love Ill Remember for Always with a kind heart!!
Heartbeats on the rhythm Good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:44 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

I used to Watch "La chica de la tele" (her Show) and "Lou Grant". TV Quality, in All sides.
Mary Tyler Moore was not only Beautiful, but also so Fast-mind, Strong, Sweet and Cute.
And, I think, her public Values do not end there; cause she Meant a lot to the People, in the way of symbolically explaining a Real Beautiful Way to Be, as an Ideal for the Heart. This was, obviously, specially Important to the Women of her generation; but those Values of Strenght, Care, Kindness and Honesty are, or should be, really Universal. And Eternal, cause they were Good to the 60's, 70's... They are More Necessary than ever, on these days, where individualism, selfish living, bad ways, virtual and non animosity are getting spread across a world full of separations. And I'm Not talking about the global economy, that I am not sure at all it is good for the modest economic classes (for each day rich ones are reacher and poor are poorer; Governments in True lack of action?), but about the Global Soul, from the inside of the Family to the last Person in China or Australia. I'm Not a deffender of the Absolute "buenismo", cause as Plato Did Understand at last, the Protection of the Human Rights by the Law is FUNDAMENTAL for the Human Community-ies, but I'm talking about the Same Horizon of Values Mary Tyler Moore Did Express on her Talented work, a Symbolic Reference for the Living that We All Do Need.
For Certain, She was Special.
Rest in Peace.
God Bless Her and Her Family!

Taking the chance for Greeting Good and Wishing Well!
And a Kind Loving hug for You!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: those Nice Basketball Videos, Legends... I'm sure I'd lose that shooting competition. But it would have been so Great to Participate in it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:35 am

Hi, Good Goodness!
Razz flower Razz

First of All, Please anybody tell Mischa Barton I'm Sending her a Best Wished hug of Love and Calm!
On the going fine.
There's a "neón" "jumping" the light just over my head, as it's beating my eyes with the continued Shocked I'll have to ask for this get changed.  Calmy.
Focused and working now.  Really, chapters are going to be quite fine.  Sitting on my own chair (not lazy, but not on royal blood fight me neither), and under this "storm" of Shocked ( geek Laughing ), sharing the actual state of the number six.  I'm making useful All I did write before, as I said.  It's cheers

6.- Reflexiones para una nueva gnoseología:

6.1.- El problema de la objetividad

6.1.1.- El mundo de la vida (biología)
6.1.2.- La ciencia: confrontación de las falacias naturalistas, crítica de la ciencia como crítica de las ideologías, perspectiva de la filosofía de la ciencia
6.1.3.- La objetividad en el lenguaje
6.1.4.- Lógica y metalógica
6.1.5.- El principio causal

6.2.- Teoría de la mente y antropología filosófica (multidisciplinariedad):

6.2.1.- Teoría evolutiva
6.2.2.- Damasio, Iacoboni, Jung (neurociencia y psicología)
6.2.3.- Simbolismo (metáfora), sentido y trascendencia

6.3.- La verdad como certeza representacional, justificacional y valorativa.  Ontoepistemología de "lo Uno y lo múltiple", persistencia de lo objetivo

Obviously, I'm connecting all, from the previous chapters and to the following ones, and for the whole thing; but this can't be told on the index.  I'll be developing on the text.  Actually, good part of these connections are not only as ideas on my mind (at this level, almost all) but also as explicit thoughts written or thought.
Number 7 is going to be for conclusions, not too long.
Well, now have to go to work.
Greetings Good, Best Wishing!
And with a Loving hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:25 am

Everybody will be OK withot my coming (some, even more than OK lol; and its fine).
Im not any kind of "chosen" one. Im just smart, and one that worked very hard for years, firts only pulled by pride and after also, for each day more, by Loving subject philo and for wanting to share Sense, specially after the mess, that, after all, came from something started by me.
Truth: im not a stalker. Obsessive? Probably, but not a stalker. When i came... I was like a Kid, and All the Beauty i Felt came from Pure Feelings. I Admit that aftet silly ego fights things changed; but this was once my Last Shelter of purity.
Yes, this last thing proves i was not OK then, but its not meaning i am a natural stalker.
All the attacks to my pride and real life stalking to me i Admit Changed All; as the Feelings of guilt that, against my own sense but cause of the force of the social opinion, im finally feeling too.
These things are a failing, but i Know are not getting solved by more years me posting. Well have to face it all and Live the best possible. I also Know it wont be difficult to the most.
Ill be OK. Living and philosophing. If i dont get any help or attention, ill publish on my own. On may, to the longest, im finishing. And after, more. And if in Uni idont get support neither, ill not be on knees, i wont get official doctorating and OK.
Have a Good Life.
My going away is actually Natural to me.
Though, im Always Sending Best Wishes to the Universe, and i Still Think my Work is so Able to bring help to this World.
God Bless.
Beautifully!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
Working hard here. Truly Good Atmosphere to me, Helping to stay Concentrated, in my Working place! Thankful me.
Truly, I was not coming for today, as I said. But have seen some Real Messages from some People that... Wow!
Simon Helberg (Very Admired!) and wife Jocelyn Towne, by one side. Good, Hearted, Wise!
And, by the other side, David Harbour Words. I'm wave Exclamation Happy and Inspired by Them. Oh my Goodness. This is a Wisdom and Hearted True brutality... Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You!
Keep on Doing!
God Bless!
And Good Loving!!
See on the days, now back to the task.
Wow cheers bounce Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:07 pm

What I said about Yolanthe and Jim Gaffigan, the fact I'm a childish Fan, it is True, No second intentions. It's NICE People.
You can't say this for Sure without knowing a Person first, but their Behaviour Posting for last months (this is Something) tells me They Really Are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:44 am

Hi!
How are things!
Forgot to say give Thanks for more Woman Art visiting. Tremendous Concha Velasco on 3 and 4, True Monologue as a "Juana la Loca" New Perspective, Modern portray of a Lucid Person. I Wish i could have Gone! Me Admirer since long time ago.
Had to say it.
Good Wishes!
Impossible Love (all done and said, situations, people interposed...; just a matter of Life We Can Face quite Well), You and Me; but the Beauty Will Subsist Forever True!!
Good night!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   

Back to top Go down

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next