Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13609

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Look at this monstruosity of perversion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRwo4Zf5xg
i've just found it in Brooke Shields, youtube posts of the day.
I'm profoundly calm about my Decissions.  The more you're all, those involved with the stalking, are doing, the More Certain I am about the fact All I'm Doing for the Future is the Appropiated thing to do.
And this pure monstruosity of the evil, True Evil (I don't care if it's made by bastards pyscologists, or bastards jokers... I don't care), the way I'm Feeling it, it's not different at all to all those I have to face from funny or die web.  And you, lady, were driving it.
I will NEVER forgive any one of these things.  NEVER!
God Bless. He, MAYBE, will forgive.
I'm Very Focused in my Tasking, and so Happy for the People Good I've Got Around in my Life! action smiley Very Happy
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi, a Hug!!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Landing less or more well on the place.  First day moderate but doing the things.
Professor told me he Likes those four last chapters I sent to him.  He also talked about not publishing by the university but by some well known (well, some one Liking these subjects) editorial in this Beautiful land.  They're making a recommendation paper -Official- on me for the editorials.  
This is so party smiley Smile bounce to me.  Sharing.
I know I shouldn't, for how Supportive he is, but I think I'm sending to my thesis Director-Friend the next chapter.  It's exclusively for professional interests, nothing else Laughing geek Razz
You see, these things seem to go quite well now.  I've got a meeting next weak for talking about these things, and thesis too, of course.  I still have not talked to professor about my wills for mathem. and physics, maybe I'd better wait for a couple of months more (sometimes, specially for last years, I become cheeky even to me, Truly!  scratch ).  Going moderate and step by step.
I've read Bergson had a very short face to face before Einstein.  Two Geniuses thinking very different, on time they were focused.  They had to talk long about it, publically, but they found too many differences between themselves for this.
I think I can talk properly in both fields, and discussing in a coherently made space of concepts for science and philosophy.
P.e., to science I'd say that the Spirit, its core, at the very least, it can be defined totally Traditional terms as what can not be reconduced, logically and scientistically proved, to the logic-causalist explanation; but not for lack of knowledge waiting for more, but for structural reasons of our conscience.  This is an unavoidable opened door, in the field of science, to the non material and the transcendence by itself, even not necessarily beside the fact I'm going to explain the conceptual transcendence the functional and logical terms I'm going to do, or the being, etc.

Good Very Big Hug, Beautiful; You Look Adorably Natural on that Video, my Heart jumps and gets wave warm and happy!! action smiley
And, also, You're Always so Delightfully and Brilliantly Bright!!
flower cheers sunny hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:11 pm

Hi!
Only for a while.
Forgot to say women to have more mirror neurones, and their system does work more intensely than men ones.
For this there're more Einstein, or me geek Smile , men; and more women Genius in other fields, like Acting or Modelling, or any other profession related to get better and more versatile complexity of emotions as something to be felt and this feeling transmited, among other Habilities, of course, like Motherhood caring... (all those topic things on this subject have to have some fundament, able to be seen).
I think men can learn, anyway, these skills, by practising on their "very few" geek scratch Laughing Smile mirror neurones (I always used to look mirrors only for looking at the beauty of my face! geek Laughing ). And women can get almost as much intense at inertial thinking (this is the key of the previous argument on Einstein) as men.

Now some rest of mind me. Needed! Today Intense work and think. And it's still resting pretty long time till I'm going.
And Big Loving Good hug!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:36 am

Hi!
Watched IV Milenio on TV. Freedom; Good.
Me Always get suggested.
The satanas. Where is it in the deepest of our minds.
I tell you, modest thinker me.
It is two - or a complex- concepts.
First, the absolute indefension. Yes always mistery and so. But the key for fearing mistery is the impossibility for getting ready for protection.
Second, the absolute lack of empathy -absolute- from the "other". For this, Hawking opinion on extraterrestrian beings is the most logical possible. Because empathy gets fed from its biologic base by mirror neurones, which need some biologic common base, and the feeling of it (though i prefer to be optimistic and, more than ever now, universalistic lol).
Add to this all our symbolism, transcendence and emotivity; and there you have the answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:31 am

Hi, Sharing this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE_vHXuRM1Q
Classic spanish One! Tremendous!!!

Also, wanted to share I think the effect of "campo de G" is much more intuitively understandable to us for what's related to the space than to the time. There's something special about the time. As I said, coming Author (and what remains of my actual reference One) well bring some more light to me, that I'll share.
What I'm searching for is some more clearing for the second concept of time I commented yesterday. Two other ones, perceptive and existential, I've got quite clear in mind and for explain them.
Though, I'm sure a better understanding of the actual knowing upon the physic-mathematic time will make huger understanding of two other ones at once.
Good Work; now more, official Obligations pull too!
See later!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:24 am

Hi!
Only one thing more.
Well, ot two. The Total Lost from these people is as Sure as tomotrow the sun will raise again.
And if somebody spy has a simple file of me talking racist terms... This Impossible, and my Heart and Conscience are so Calm on it. If i was you, them and those suppotting, me personally could not say the same.
Main
I also know there id a very strong gay lobby in hollywood and youtube. Its ok, if you dont become the opposite you initially defend: Freedom.
And the main reason for this i commented. What i said about sodomy was Only related to non homosexual people. I Swear i have nothing agsinst this sexual practice between or among free people.
And that was all.
Love hug, melancholy forever for what they said life was and was going to be.
But here is a heart. And sctually, admit others opinion is one of the most clearly secondsry things in my life. You very hardly arr not going to be

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:33 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

How are things!
Those Videos to Music... It was the first time I did read the Lyrics. Good!
God Bless!
Sexist Violence is Big Problem that can become Tragedy. Needs Tons of Education, Real Culture and Real Learning of Empathy, Practic Ways; and Needs Tons of Official and non official Help.
Whatever a woman, or a man, has done to your Romantic Feelings by the simple exercise of her/his Freedom, you'll Never have the right to hurt or even kill this person. Beyond FUNDAMENTAL Law, it's also a Very Clear Moral Subject.

And what about this Cuteness that's Reaching the Universal:
http://www.zimbio.com/For+The+Win/articles/IIWE5LfiDzC/Little+Girl+Loved+Adam+Levine+Finally+Met
Too Much Adorable!!
Now I Feel More normal! Laughing Smile Razz action smiley
Talking about "normal" things, later sharing little changes on essay.
I've got brain OK for the rest I'm taking on everyday, specially weekends, and for the stopping of too much thinking about the subject when it's time for rest.
Not much posting as pressuring (I'm calling, I know it's listened to me, this beings behind my wall as "psycopats"; and their behaviour, from any perspective, Can Only Be Considered this way to me, from their beginning; it's been destroying all the hope for getting any integration beyond the sea, or even here related to any one conspiratory friends of them- and Please, Remember a little the faculties of my logic mind and the strong developing of its hearted mechanisms of empathy, Please action smiley Smile ; I Know how Illegal and Evil this is Very Well; and after much continued time, I already feel about them like about any condemned psycopatic killer), cause I'm very sensitive to this, and I don't want to fall into the same problem: because it's not only disturbing, it's more: when you do this till some levels, you get out of the status of "a human being like me", and become to get "a thing" as an enemy, by normal psycologic issues that our Evolution did Develope for the Survival (and if you all want to stay sure I'm not a killer by these experiments, you'll start making me believe you're truly "killers" -like machines-, to my Human feelings). I feel the same, I Admit, about All People Involved with them. For this I can not talk too much, because I can say something I'll regret later, for double reason: too loud and bad sound, public ways, or simply my mistake on any innocent person.
I can Live with it, Actually. I've Got my Family, workmates, friends, university, my Intelletual Hearted Task... It's a Total Separation, like an invisible wall before all this psycologic dirty I did describe about those people.
I'll Never get any choice departuring from this doing, I'll can Never be friend to it.
But well, Feeling Very Well and Inspired. It's like a Western Movie, where hero gets used to live among killers and beautiful landscapes and love and so. When you hear some news from the world, by abstraction, you can make the corresponding translation of meaning. If I can live with this, though getting Mad , I can do the same with it.
But, as I said, for reasons I exposed, I can not talk much on pesonal references; as I can not get much emotionally involved neither, personal terms (not talking about those Good things I've got, and not talking about Universal Transcendent Integration of Soul) to any one.
God Bless!

And later sharing the index edited.
I am going to Love You Always action smiley
And now a Hug!!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi,

I never pretended to be perfect, it's how I'm feeling.
Don't feel guilty, because these things are as old as human. it has happened, and worse than this, and it will be happening.
It's Normal, if you look at the stuff from a huge enough perspective.
As I said, I keep my word, any new stuff I'll share (not for petulating me but for help the Universe); though it's all almost ready, as big lines made, for the development on the book.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:21 am

Hi for a while,
cheers flower cheers

it's just my beauty, my treasure ( geek scratch Laughing party smiley Smile ) says some systematic conclusions (came to mind, I don't know why Wink Smile , some talk that was told me by a Good friend, long time ago; he had found Vicenta -we had some years difference, but all would have been legal, and I admit she was the most beautiful, sensitive, nice and sexy to me from my around space at those times, but by then I was Well "Embrookshilat", which is like saying "cansat" meaning "tired", by instance; and not using the "d" because not sounding in the speaking of the Beautiful sound Heaven surname- in the bus; and she asked him how I was doing (we had not seen each for some good time, and in fact we did not see each other again); and he told her -not being Honorably homosexual, this I could swear geek Laughing - that I was as "good" as always; and this was meaning he knew I think how she was feeling about me; but I did not know!, only Suspect Laughing Razz ; well, the same good I am now feeling I am for Good action smiley ) on mathematics.
"La analiticidad de las matemáticas, es su carácter de ciencia formal es posible gracias a los siguientes caracteres estructurales:
1) la unidimensionalidad, dentro del plano transcendente y conceptual en que se ubica la razón matemática, plena de significado por sí misma; con independencia de las evocaciones que realizará la razón integral de forma asociada. Como sabemos, esto es diferente respecto de los demás conceptos lingüísticos no formales, donde la emoción determina el carácter simbólico no formal de los elementos que los integran.
2) la presencia de los axiomas, que neutralizan todos los problemas relativos a la autorreferencialidad. Pensemos por un momento en el teorema de la incompletitud. Ciertamente, se cumple en todo conjunto matemático, por razón del problema citado; pero la translación -posible- de todos los teoremas y principios matemáticos a un conjunto y a sus correspondientes subconjuntos no es la esencia del conocimiento matemático. En realidad, ni siquiera es la esencia de ningún conocimiento.
Con la presencia del "megaconjunto" matematizado, sin ninguna operación lógica o mental adicional, nos hallaríamos ubicados en un plano cognoscitivo muy simple de lo que se podría llamar el ser "perceptivo" (igual que cuando aprendemos de memoria, sin más, un poema). Esto no supone un verdadero conocimiento. El verdadero conocimiento es el de los juicios, el que es susceptible de ser formulados en términos de verdad o falsedad, como en la lógica clásica. Llamaría a este plano el del ser "veritativo", que es fundamental.
En realidad, este "ejemplo" es un supuesto ideal, puesto que ante un supuesto tan complejo de la formalización matemática, es imposible la memorización global sin algún elemento de comprensión, a efectos meramente relacionales de los subconjuntos y de su ubicación respectiva (lo mismo sucede con el poema: al memorizarlo, es imposible no comprender, al menos, alguno de los elementos conceptuales que contiene). El motivo de todo ello se halla en el carácter integral, y sin brechas absolutas, de la razón.
3) No se produce el problema derivada de la metafísica del cambio, presente en todos los demás lenguajes no completamente formalizados.
En el lenguaje matemático cada concepto tiene un significado unitario e indivisible en sí mismo; y es la combinación matemático de algunos de estos conceptos simbolizados lo que da lugar a nuevas formulaciones que siempre tendrán esa misma naturaleza ontológica, y epistémica.
Este problema se da tanto en la "intersubjetividad" (las diferencias derivadas de la interpretación individuial y de las evocaciones asociadas en cada mente a cada concepto-idea-símbolo del lenguaje no formalizado), cuanto en la "intrasubjetividad", por: a) la continuidad funcional de la razón integral; y b) el carácter metafísico del concepto en el conjunto de la mente respecto de sí misma, ya que en ese momento el concepto constituye, total o parcialmente, el propio plano de la consciencia (recordemos el problema de la autoconsciencia).
4) No ocurre el tiempo. No se producen sucesos en la ciencia matemática, sólo determinaciones de carácter implicativo secuencial (recordemos lo ya citado sobre el principio de identidad/ser y el principio de causalidad/"=>") entre elementos y conjuntos de elementos formalmente (carácter unidimensional de plena significación, al menos a los efectos del plano transcendente idealmente "aislado" de dichos elementos (nota importante: recordemos que todo símbolo formal tiene unas connotaciones subjetivas, por la simple razón del carácter funcionalmente continuo de la razón integral; lo cual, a su vez, es imprescindible para el desarrollo del sistema cognoscitivo del Sentido, que opera a escala global en la mente) simbolizados formalmente.
Conclusión a modo de epílogo:
Parece claro que la matemática es un lenguaje, no una estructura ontológicamente transcendente a la consciencia, como la lógica básica que se halla funcionalmente implícita en la misma de forma indeleble (fundamentalmente, la dicotomía ontológica -ya expliqué la importancia del ser- y epistemológica -ya expliqué la importancia del elemento veritativo, indisociable del plano ontológico- de la deducción, "=>" y de la identidad). Y, como lenguaje, es susceptible de integrarse dentro de la lógica transcendental o metafísica, precisamente, por su propio carácter igualmente transcendente (la matemática es obviamente transcendente respecto del contexto estrictamente físico, al igual que todo lenguaje). Pensemos por un momento: cómo sería posible, si no, la utilización y compenetración recíproca entre lenguaje y metalenguaje; si no es por medio de cierta aptitud de ambos para ubicarse, de alguna forma, en un mismo plano de la consciencia, sin perder por ello su esencia propia".
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:14 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Nice material up there!
came for Watching this, as I said.
About my thesis task have also to add something more. Focusing in "probabilism" against Llull's "certaintism", but also as the main difference the fact the "Salamanca" ones, Modern (not making judgements but just commenting facts), influenced by science revolution, do separate faith and reason, while the second is convinced both things can go together as complements, and do have to go together (truths of natural reason can not be qualitatively different to truths of supernatural one, they are coinciding and he thinks he can prove it). This is general epistemology, and probabilism is a part. Studying both things.
I also will focuse in the Very Important bringing out of the Idea of the "Natural Rights", Universal to All Human, by the Salamanca people; which is related to the previously commented.
Much Tasking! scratch Smile
Well, Good night, Good Greetings.
And Very Tight Loving Hug!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi!
The last conference was very emotional and beautiful. Antonio Alvar and Luis Alberto de Cuenca did read so Tremendously those poems, translated by themselves in 1981, as commented them too. Bright.
One from Lucrecio from Book IV from "De Rerum Natura", about love passion... Need to Read.
But it was also said something that made me think, and Helped to my "squared head" for philsophy (so focused in logic derivation that the mainrail is almost not leaving space for aesthetic experience excepting the one coming from the sense achieved by itself, Understanding).
"culture is what you know when you did forget everything". Its Laughing but there's some Key Principle there.
Edmund Husserl, when talks about transcendental reduction, says the "SElf" he's considering is the one that goes beyond the living experiences related to the world from the outside (his thinking evolutions very much, but this could be considered right, less or more relaxed terms on his creation historiography) and gets fixed as the Self as a "unity of conscience" (very influenced by Freud no doubt).
It's very similar, you can see to the first aphorism.
I'm asking myself for "what I know", directly.
This way, I have to make an edition on Husserl, learning from Noam Chomsky about the duality, unbreakable, for the constitution of our psycology as complete element: the learnt on the vital experiences and the structures of mind (the immanence Husserl is talking about as the first core of transcendence).
this way, going deeper into my first sentence: I try to go to what I know as long as I think this is not depending on any experience specific from this world of mine, excepting the global one who built up my cognitive-emotive structures of mind for making me able of abstract and transcendent reason.
And, adding to this, I think I can prove it because though it's possible, very possible, the achievement of these first conclusions, basic ones about "what I know", may need some real work about the "culture of the philosophic problems", it's also able to be understood as what they truly are (those principles", by others. By the pragmatistic experience of the intellectual empathy. This last concept needs more explanation but I think it's able to see how when a teacher explains something, telling the "whys", pupils do understand not only by the logic but also by the mirror neurones, that let us having a "direct" access to the knowledge and to its experience (I said something about this not too long ago).
When I say "what I do know?" I'm not telling why I do know it, because this would mean entering the metaphysic field, this Bertrand Russell makes to get involved with all epistemology; something that's not true, because there's something we directly can achieve from mind. The Russell contradiction is very simple: if you say fundaments, epistemologic, of what you know can not be proved or falsed, how can you forget it when you talk about the propositional truths! The lack of coherence is too evident.
I don't try to say why I know what I know, this is metaphysics of mind, because it would been achieving the essence of conscience. Something, as we've been talking about for so long, it's impossible, because there's not objectivistic, like science, access to this process (this is a first metaphysic level, which is very related, as the other ones, to the transcendent levels Husserl describes, as I've very recently been able to see).
Also, I'm not saying, as Kant, "what can I know". Because when you do this, you're getting the recoil argument for certain. It's unavoidable to not do it. Because you're entering the Russell problems from the beginning too. If you want to know what can you know, how do you know? The "how" is always a construction, conceptual and/or linguistical.
But, as Husserl says, we don't want to make this construction, we're trying to reach the core of our reason.
For this, the first step, the understanding of the metaphysic essence of conscience by the obvious impossibility for objectivating it, scientist or positivist terms; it is possible. And it can be perfectly seen, the way I explained, by the mental experiences of the readers focused on what I'm saying and understanding it.
Another good step for good. I knew it, but this explicited words (language is Always key, I'm never denying it) help to explain and to develope my thinking properly.

ps: Good Very Good Hug, True Loving!!
cheers love smiley sunny love smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:00 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

The James Lipton Video is Very Tremendous! Funny Good (well, not as much to me, but well... Laughing Razz ).
Sexy and Bright!!
On the Works.
A little tired, but controlling the cognitive anxiety (and the anxiety for having finished essay on terms of publishing it, and for my capacity for keep efforts at this level for the "little" time I have, april 2017...) is very blessing and useful. Taking easy the very active work that rests for the rest of the day wave Smile bounce
Very happy have to admit for the achieved sense. Very. All has to be more detailedly developed.
Good complementing to actual virtual stream!! action smiley
Loving Fine!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

How Nice around, and tomorrow Thanksgiving I remember.
And that Beautiful Lovely Video; You're too Adorable I can not talk, this is what my Heart says out loud.
I've made things real bad, if You did ever think that, to me, You're not the very best One action smiley
True!
I do have to control these impulses because I'm on a continued state of efforts of physical brain that make really weaker than usual. True.
But, oh my, How Adorable You Always Are. It's SUPERIOR to me. It's like I was Needing extraoxygen, when I set the feeling free.
I don't talk for more for what I've just said.
And also because on this state I'm going to look more stupid than usual scratch Laughing Embarassed
Beautiful Adored!!
We Deserve a cold talk someday. I know, beyond any possible choice, I am the one who erased any chance for this, because this state happening as I've just described it.
Thank You for Existing.
Though, day by day, Thanks to using the lefted brain and Thanks to All of You, I think it's getting more and more realistic, the emotional chances of mine for a cold talk.
And Sorry for All I'm saying and doing, and for All not said and not done too.
As I said, I'm with the Family, Always!
Not have to go to work. A hug at night!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:11 am

Hi now!
Tomorrow getting internet at home,second hand computer. Anyway taking care for security of system. No more money because minimizing digital TV (and now comes the connected reason to all this and thats the real reason, for tongue out lol): all i regret is the bye bye to the playboy channel!
Silly clowning but real disconnection i regret.
I can not pay all. True. But taking pride easy.
Edited last text. Some words only. The subordinated propositions on too much jet style i know its a problem to care about for the book, but today it was a concentrate jump.
Also some notes to some key points. Posting tomorrow.
And dont worry for my new night access again, like before. Taking easy and on too much responsibilized task (not necessary more pressure on me for just in case; i say this for last new incorporation to the cast of real life noisy neighbours, special for my blessing and needed time for evening siesta, as long as brain so tired for work in the morning; Need resting time before these philo Efforts).
Have Beautiful rest of day; i somehow did participate on the day. From my global distance to All, Wishing Truly Good!
Now a key pont to think about before sleep, worked so no much more time; about mirror neurones and so.
Big Hug Loving Beautifil Forever!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

On very "easy to mind" re-structuring of index. This time much more naturally connected to the line of thinking and its expressing, though there're points I have to think about where do situate, them, because, somehow, it's all connected. Good Progressing!
It's all so large and so deep, and it's so difficult to keep the appropiate level not only of concentration but also of consciousness on all points: by instance, now the inner connectivity of neurones sounds a little very far to my eared mind, now I'm on language and these things. But I see connections much more into a much more fixed structure of ideas. Very much more than before.
Sending Very Good Sweeties of Hearted Connectivity, Love!!
Seeing later, my Endless Love!! action smiley Smile
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:15 am

Hi,
Laughing
I thought I was calling to a Person for a technic problem with computer, but I did not. I had talked only for once to this Person, and I have to admit the first answer could do nothing but surprising me, for the easy and friendly recognition of my name by my voice (well, not so much, because I know my voice... Laughing ). But I did decide to go on, and when I had said a good couple of things, the other Person said "pero qué me estás contando...!"
And I did think for a while... "oh-oh" I thought. This other Nice Person was David Casado (sorry me for saying the name now, but it's Too Good and Healthy the humor), and I don't know why!
And what I dont know yet is the name of the Person I had to call at once lol! bounce Laughing
Head is big (and these events happening to me do prove mine is, at the very least, as big as "Rompetechos" One Laughing wave lol! ) but limited. These things will keep happening for next months, for study efforts. But I Promise I'll take care about things, specially when doing things when I'm not sat and could be dangerious for me or others as my mistakes. True!
Good Loving hug Very Good!!
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:28 am

Hi,
Feeling Good and Focused, i was just realistic on the long needed time for getting recognizing as any
other person (dont agree with
tutorizing, painful to me; more than
anything for lack of fair and of true
and of sense; though fame i dont
like True, anyway i give a chance
and wait for reactions after finish
essay, though not much faith on somebody
telling Truth on All Honestly to me =
respect and caring). And things NEVER changing for all this time. Classist Separation is Always Real, though im very Proud from all comparissons lol
But not about short terms dying.
Hope may understand that after 10 crazy years and on this big continued effort of philosense, i am just a little aesceptic and cold. Any other expectation from my real position would be as superhuman that i am not.
Though Always Loving True and Fine and and Honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:05 am

Hi!
Like this new Movie!
Dinamic performance by little time of photograms good as once for action qnd for sexy fine. Wow, he said eyes wide opened.
If possible ill Watch. True Liking Very Much.
Very brainy me only making an edition: to say something happened, as a murderung by instance, is not necessary feminine at all! Lol
Movie Good; the way things happened in real life, bad (and painful, nevercutting isolation and global clownying of a person is never good).
Very manly terms, i said.
Lol
Loved those photograms and the style of performing and the atmosphere of the making. True.
Even scenes with cutting things
hold by hands, i liked. And you can believe me, this is saying very much to my nightmares! Hahaha
Now i leave opened the question: if "bedding", just imagine parallel universes for horizontal positions, happened; i could not sleep for the passion or for "flower fear".
Halolhalol
Some silly saying now.
I dont think i ever get an honest answer for and about all, we Never solving all this mess of doble
dobleff, i mean, i dont trust in it anymore, though i trust in me (present but also past, i was just in love and overreactive for it, for my past experiences, for the blind context and for my nature) averaged human terms; but Movie Looks Good, and You simply Stunnig Beautiful, oh my so for Real.
Now reading C. Ulises Moulines (True, though funny f... Fitting; what were you thinking!) on Kunh. Two Masters.
About this Story of 10 years all i can say is i that i clearly see, on theff of course, actually things are quite more Caring about me. Talking now on your Doing, Lady, with All my Respect!! Its not little thing, he said lolol
Merry Christmas from Heart!
Love Connection Will Never get erased from my Heart, so i Always Care!!
Conspiracy... Well its not a physically direct murder but its not pretty thing.
But if things changed=treat me well and as any other one and not behind hidding in real life would be enough.
I dont trust this happening neither, but i just bring the chance.
Well though its All so Deceiving as Real Life Experiences (excepting the Look at You and the Touch of You for twice), im actually veru much on my own and on my family; and i dont care about conspiracies or about any opinions on me.
True (emo with tongue easy out now).
Babies were Tremendous to my Heart today. I had not seen before for circumstances and for my Efforted Working.
Loved tonights new Moves too.
Good hug!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Hi,
On the light of the morning remember all i said at night.
Its OK.
Just wanted to say it and that i wish Well.
Today worky easy.
Life is Beautiful and the Future an Illussioning Horizon!
Love, Sense and Peace; Always!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:24 pm

Hi,
Nice Pictures, News and Videos; i can see the Goodnes!
Now working but i rested well before. Necessary.
God Bless; Good Loving hug!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi!
Si-boys, i know it; but i did not startthe weirdness.
Its just some sense to this place. I dont need it. Or is it ugly to you the sense and the deffense of dignity?
As long as im never knowing and as i know im not changing anything related to anything related to this place, im not much nervous for it.
Tomorrow having the Babies for dinner with their Mom. This is Sense.
This place, for the congenit lack of honesty, is impossible to be worked.
But im working for Honesty, Impersonal.
Its so Beautiful to me.
Found some True Love and Respect in my Heart for it.
Dont care much for keep posting videos not wishing well, you can post all at once. I guess ill survive lol
I Deny not three but a million times the lack of Sensitivity for the People.
Dont worry, girl, im not wanting to make a weirder world here anymore. My help is not needed anywhere for it.
I still can not even imagine how nobody could dare to build the conspiracy, those spying neighbours, and nobody doing a thing, the things said in internet, movies, ads...
I was so Pure Loving when i came... Unperfect its true but so Pure.
Obsession? Yes. But which lover, corresponded or not, is not "obsessive"!
Now im Only Wishing the very Best i Swear.
Weirdness is hard but thoughthere is not an easy way out, its Possible to face it, standing tall and Loving.
You are Never killing my Love and my Dignity, sorry me.
Now ill stay appart from this place for some time. Not sure if coming or not again.
All i can say is that i Love you All, and that a Better world is possible!
Keep Working, with the Heart.
This Dignity and Love are like Infinite Energy to me.
God Bless, Wish Great new year, Full of Love, Health, Sense and Peace. For each new one More.
Bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:21 am

attention Razz Wink geek , I'm on the true real "closing" of the last but as only one cercle of my explanation (the hermeneutic cercle, though I am not hermeneutist, this concept is good for explaining levels of knowledge, as it is the damasian concept of mind).
Fixing the notion of objectivity, related to mind and to language and to metaphysics of symbolism. Explaining real reason why this has to be this way for the functionality of the mind knowing.
And, also, on the way, explaining the opened character of idiome depending on different things: semantics, sintactics, context, use (not only use as Wittgenstein says, the concept of game is too complicated for the reality as it works, much more easily; I've got examples for everything).
Finally, I guess explaining the structure and the quality of the concept, and its identifying doble: as mental state (obviously real for the role the whole brain takes for making up new concepts, so, logically, all neural elements involved we have to considere as part of the mental concept) and as objectified reality, something that's possible coherently to what I said in the first lines.
And so on tongue smiley party smiley geek
Good job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:52 am

On the going, girls (and one not so girl, but a man neither - lol Nice) in Sweden for a month.
Babies no till june at the very least.
Not best mood, missing (vut as a
man - lol fine).
Little one is so on Love for me.
Always want a Hug, and she kisses
me like explossion sometimes. We
have so much fun together. Me
after her, caring, and she fast
searching for next naughtiness.
She even gets crazy when we "on
the run" for adventure of doing all touching all, she turns around, jigling out loud as she thinks about next one, looking for. Me Absolute almost control. When any danger i stop her, then she cries for frustration, and the funniest is that fir consolation she asks for a hug... From me.
Oh my!
Older one, five, Love too, but she's in another wave now. Social and ego consciousness. Its different now. But i Truly Love the same as before.
Saying helped the missing.
Gid Bless, this is Top of our Sense. Transcending at deepest places of heart and soul, Moral and Existential Elevation.
The Baby sometimes does even prefer me than parents, and when happens my face and mind gets red. Swear i dont totally like it. Well this is me. Normal i guess.
Now rest. Hard working, very, week is coming.
Love, Peace and Sense!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Hi!! action smiley Embarassed Exclamation
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Very Touching. Very Touching!! God Bless, Goodness ( Embarassed Exclamation ).
I was not very animated, a little bored working today and not much energized, and this Lovely is Pure Hearted killing. Only paradoxal expressions, by my little English idiome, can express.
Face is beyond red, getting out of all color scales.
Ough, I'm almost searching for some place to hide, as a kid, for the shy me before this Terribly Kind telling.
Angel and Adorable You action smiley Embarassed
Coming later for a while for Good Wishing night, now too speechless and shy, True.
A Hug, but very tiny ways now as intention (though Reality would take me naturally, and Urgently, to Tight!!)

ps: Alan Rickman Rest in Peace for Eternity, a Real Characters Maker, another Classic. Best Feeling with Family and Friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:51 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

First of All, Happy Birthday to People I just did See Celebrating, God Bless! action smiley
And on the going. Today resty but some thinky, it's all maturing in mind.
Just finished Watching the 5th episode on TV Series Celebrating Ramon LLull passing away Anniversary, 2015 700 years.
tongue smiley thing: the Director of the Ramon LLull Institute name's Àlex Susanna!
Yeah geek
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Have to say I'm defeating Ramon Llull on what's related to height, he just 1'60 ms, me more geek Laughing Razz
Also have to say picture I'm posting as soon as possible it's not for handsome but for tongue smiley Smile
And well, Very Big Good Loving, my More than Love for Eternity, Lovely and Heavenly!
Seeing
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   

Back to top Go down

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next