Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13605

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu May 24, 2012 3:22 pm

http://www.lavanguardia.com/lacontra/20120521/54296298916/shelley-carson-cierta-herencia-genetica-predispone-a-ser-genio-o-loco.html

Good! Very Good!
It's in spanish, but as it's so easy translation as I think it's INTERESTING, I am posting.
Beyond Very Happy of mine, about my own experience I'd say I always scaped from reality, but I am not so sure it was because of my father, or only for this. He did not drink, never!, yes so far from perfection but he did not drink, and he was not that much paying attention over me. Maybe disruptions from moments he was coming, for comparing to the other reality when he was not there could have big influence: me trying to Connect Reality, even more STRONG INFLUENCE that one person that "just" want to scape, if we think about one of first sympthomes from creativity: "hiperconectividad" de estímulos, those from the outside or those from inner brains, and all together. Probably.
The Search for Sense of things has been CONSTANT in my life.
From evolutionist perspective, I honestly think this is the Big Motor for Evolution of Social/Colective Consciousness and Knowledge, from the beginning and even before the Human, "primates".
Searching for Sense coming from the Eternal NEEDED Sense as comprehended Reality to Survive on it. Step by step, the way brought us to Much More Developed abilities to Dominate it. Very slowly or very fast, depending on point of view.
Creativity, as it's so Greatly Described in this article, is the Big Ressort, VALUE, TREASURE, POTENCY, to Improve Abilities for the Finding of the Sense.
Obviously, there're not normal situations, when illness can come.
It's so Complex.
There're, I think, through evolution, adquired abilities or any other "rasgos físicos, fisiológicos o mentales heredados" that come together with the opposite or negative reverse, talking evolutionist terms.
I Honestly Think this Article is very Interesting! action smiley
love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri May 25, 2012 3:10 pm

Brooke, my flower of Mine,

just a very modest poem for You.

If there’s something to adore, in life,
it’s you, my sun forever high in the sky;
my gentle lady who’s sharing her smile
as I fall happy on the floor, for one look
into the most beautiful heaven’s glance
that could ever illuminate history of love.

love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: It's Heaven's Brooke!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat May 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Brooke,

the last one post, I promise. Smile Smile
The other day I asked my mother for the "noticiario sobre el parte de guera". That's question about situation of everybody in the Family from this land.
And I had to say, to her answer maybe now I need help of some acoustic effects ( Smile Smile Smile ): "Wow, repeat it again to me please. Thank You!"
It was Amazing.
Smile flower flower flower Smile
action smiley Razz Exclamation

Brooke, I am too Much Invaded by The Love for You!! It's too difficult to talk poems and it's better like this, because it sounds to me like more Sincere and Nearly, Close to You, our Living Friendship and Love!! Love and Frienship!
I Love You, I Love You so Much!!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

Have Great Day, Please, I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO WELL TREATED IN MY COMPLETE LIFE, NEVER, MY ANGEL MY ALL OF MINE MY LIVE AND MY HEAVEN!!
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon May 28, 2012 11:09 am

Brooke,

"la primavera ha venido y nadie sabe como ha sido".
This is a topic, common place here, looking superfficial but not that much.
I remember when I was a kid I had a comic titled "El arma secreta de Kid Ording". It was story in Far-West city, but from some comical point of view. Helper of sheriff is taken as a criminal called "Quidorning" (words game I can only understand by phonetical sense, but well it was funny, all put together), and he also plays violin. But so Tremendously Bad that when he's called for playing it at parties, communions and things like that ( Smile Laughing Smile ), because people also take him as concertist, bright; people becomes like wave wanting to scape for the pain inside of their ears.
And you can see people in the outside (criminal partners who think our leading man is a killer), very sad for people that was only listening in fact. They say, spanish, "es terriblemente cruel, ahora les estará ofreciendo lo que él llama 'una de sus 'baladas".
It was wave , but I Liked and Had Fun.
party smiley party smiley party smiley
tongue smiley action smiley

I think these high and lows in long terms enduring passions, are just an answer from our brains. It's IMPOSSIBLE to Handle Highest Levels for All of the time.
No matter situations or conditions, I Honestly Think it's a Selfprotective behaviour from our minds.
And at this moment, I Feel like I could write, in one week and at the same time, "Don Quixote", "Hamlet" and the script of ""2001"; and I am being MODEST!

Some fun!
Smile Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue May 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Those things I've said, Sincerely, it was because of an article from spanish press, Good article, Normal and Usual Position. Good!
But it's just that Position that I refuse as problematic for Good of Society and All Values from its inside: Family, Love, Morality, Art..
I got a little "cascarrabias", but good manners.
cheekey smiley Feeling so Good! cheekey smiley
I Love You so!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed May 30, 2012 10:16 am

Hmm... I've Seen a couple of buds going around my table...
Very Happy Laughing
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

ps: It's True. And Reaction is a little slower than before, but still happens. I am going to manage ("man age", yes that is Very Happy Laughing ) those situations a little better balanced. I needed some "bromuro"
Brooke, "el Muro"= "Bromuro"
They gave it to soldiers, too young in headquarters. Evitating fights or, who knows, something Really Much More Terrifying, like Sodomitic tendences.
I honestly think this was the main reason why they looked into our assholes, not methaphore, it's litteral fact; as part of exams for being liutenent.
But the worst moment of all was when official Literally Caught my EGGS wih his hand.
Plastic globe used for already 200.
Or, sorry, forgetting possible exceptions, for already 400.
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

I Prefer "tocarme los huevos" be done by You or Your Lovely Friends. For Sure!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

You See, I am letting Agressive Reaction Go through my words. Now I am not at all agressive. Even Energized, for Victory.
But as this is a Public Post Office, the Problem has to come. As Answer. It's Normal
Difficult to find solution for this.
Well, I am much older and a little wiser. I will only "fight" till only certain level, but no further than this.
I THOUGHT YOU KNEW I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
You See, this is what Hurts, in fact.
As Happened in 2009 with Aidan Quinn.
Not Words, not in the Middle of the World (do not know the number), it's The Fact You May Think Like that about me.
That Hurt so Much, and still Hurts when Happens.
Well, the worse I said about You was to say I would put Your name to my kitty.
You wore a kitty disguise, so Happy.
Shocked Question

- Why do We Always fight?
- I don't know
- ORIGINAL: because We do not Really Believe, and We are Afraid, so Afraid!

And, going into this, I Love You!!
I Win, Ego's Fine, but Sentiment not that Much!!
action smiley

flower God Bless You, because I Truly Love You; but if to stay means Bad, I will not; I will only Stay as What a Face , to take Modest Care of things; I'll NEVER Forsake Love!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu May 31, 2012 6:41 pm

flower Smile my GORGEOUS LOVELINESS of Mine Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower

Not going to make much noise in this morning of Yours, but Please let me Stay as I am Watching again that Video for a couple of times more.
I Love How You Shoot and I Love How You Made Steps to the Basket, with that PRECIOUS Knee of Mine injured, Lady of Mine.
Yes, Yes, very wave action smiley me tonight!
It's almost scaring!!
Smile Laughing Smile

First of All, God Bless Everybody!
flower flower flower

This is the Big Re-set my Good Friends!
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, so Lovely You, too much to describe as it must be done!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

ps: Thank You for Messages, I Understand very well, You're so Gentle and if You say, I Do Believe it, about me, Good things; Thank You!!
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
action smiley

psII: going to video, "ya", please!
Smile Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:51 pm

What a morning, my Adored, what a MORNING!
Me Magic Emotions inside because of what You've Made and because of How You Look and Shine like Comet Blinder than the Sun.
And works all around.
And me Feeling New man, I Do remember All the Good, and I Feel Much More Now.
I Love You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
Please, Please, I LOVE YOU!!
Will come back later for sure, my Everything my Angel my Lady my Heart, All!!
love smiley love smiley
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
tongue smiley tongue smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 pm

flower HELLO, God Bright New Day!! flower
^
("no era éste el sentido de la punta de flecha Mad " ---> Razz Smile -I did not find other one Wink )

Here is such a Beautiful day.
Reading those NEWS is Blessing Day for Happiness.
Finding Beauty able to be added to Calm Ways to Contemplate it. These are the other News, Smile Smile , because the Beauty is Brooke's!
Smile Very Happy Smile

Some Fun and Peace Going Well.
Loved to Read about Princeton Meetings, so Great. It's so Good, very Good to Keep that Touch!
And tomorrow in the night, those Desk Awards. cheers
I Admit You've Found some face and expression that I honestly think is very similar to mine.
Bravo and Thank You!
God Bless!
Brooke, You're Going to Shine!
flower flower flower

Yesterday's night feeling some sad because my little dog was not feeling very well.
But I made my special "hands imposition" Smile and turned into better state.
Dr. said this morning it can be treated. So Important. Well, it's Family's too.
Cool Cool Cool

Me Wishing for Desk Papers again too Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
My brains got some thirsty again for studies. I arrived in the places, but there're so many ones still to be achieved. And I Want it.
Beyond All dramas now, I Want to Feel this Heartbeating, New Rhythms, Real.
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
Have Great Day, as Always, I will be Thinking of You!!
party smiley hasi party smiley

ps: Feeling so Well Here in this Heart and Mind that I will have to remember some comparisson on degrees, at the very least, or something!!
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley
HEAVEN!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:54 pm

cheekey smiley Thank You for All Today! cheekey smiley
For You Heart Opened and mine too, to New Life!!
I'll Stay with You for the rest ( Smile Good Resting Place!! Smile )of my Life, I said.
As songs Smile , counting like from first second in time.
Oh, I'll have to go back for pretty mountain of years.
I am good easy climber about, Power of Love is so Strong!!
I Understood, so Long Time Ago, HOW BLESSING IMPORTANT IT IS, SO MUCH NEEDED!!
Sending, Now that I am More Normal Relaxed ( Very Happy I just let Spirit fly for a while11 Very Happy ), Millions Kisses, One very Special, and Hugs, One Totally Eternal!!
action smiley

Going to Have DIFFERENT EXTRAORDINARY Day, You can Believe!! This Heaven's Alive!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 am

It's Funny, but Brooke Believe me ( Smile I Do Know Smile ) this is not a game anymore, and it's because who Needed to Believe the Most, in Hope of True Found Love, it was me flower Smile
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
action smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Oh, How Beautiful Surprises!
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
action smiley ( Razz )

I wrote another one, today's last. Inspired. At the very least for writing letters.
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

Déjame ser sólo uno contigo
y, libres, pertenecernos;
de un modo verdadero y puro
que nos guíe eternamente.

Well, it's All Coming from Love of my heart for You.
How Happy!! All!!!
Love You so Much!!
flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:24 am

This is modest poem for You and for Your Beautiful Heart, Dedicated and INSPIRED by You. Hope You Like it.
And also for All People too.
Smile

Los ángeles cantan en tu sonrisa.
Es un coro de dulzura,
que copa mis sueños
y me envuelve el alma de verdad.

Es como sentarse en un prado azul
de ilusiones florecientes por doquier,
y nadar en él como eternidad
de la humana esperanza de corazón.
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:58 am

my Angel of Mine,

to be Honest, I Admit I am not really sure about what You were thinking about me ( wave me), but probably I think You were only trying to make some The Blue Lagoon's fighties.
Conscious or not, that's what I think we were trying for the largest part of time.
love smiley love smiley

ps: This is How I Do Truly Feel!! action smiley
tongue smiley Smile tongue smiley
party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:08 pm

flower my Essence of Living in my vains flower

I don't know how I'm doing. but entrances are going larger and larger day by day.
Smile Laughing Smile

How are things?
Thank You for Truly NICE Funny Videos and Pictures from Grease!
Smile flower flower flower Smile
tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley
action smiley

My very haired Friend is at dr's. Observation for 24 hs till tomorrow. Then we'll see. He's OK, calm. So Good! Whan an Amazing animal!
Thank You!
flower love smiley flower

God Bless All!
Brooke, Angel Sweetness Lady Hearted All, Big Strong Hug, so strong that almost competitive one ( Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile ), and Tons of Kisses!!
Have Great Day, I Love You!!
It's Time for Good All of the Time, je t'aime, YEAH!!
flower party smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:46 am

flower Hello!! flower

What a day, yesterday and day before.
flower flower flower

More Nices REAL CARE FRIENDSHIP Gifts today. It's so Good. It Makes me Feel so Well.
Companion and Sharing, Confidence.
THANK YOU!
love smiley love smiley

Oh my, yesterday was feeling so energized, Good, that had to go to make some runs at 85% speed limit (CARING! Smile ), Controlling All places I was going by. Good control.
I'll Take All Care that You Want, I Love You!!
I'll even Take More Care, I Swear. I am Feeling so Peaceful.
Thank You!! Thank You so Much!!

flower I Love You Brooke, I Love You so very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: today it will be a hard working day, because of vacation.
And I am waiting for results from last "analítica" to my little dog. With some luck, maybe medicine has had its good result.
I Hope! I'll say! I am OK!
It's just that get Emotioned when Think about Nice Care!
Cool Cool Cool
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Smile Good morning!! Smile
Smile Smile

I am not sure, but these first entrance words sound strange to me.
Smile Laughing Smile

How are things? Here quite well.
I've come for a while and Kiss!!

Must go to do things.
Big Hugging for All Day to You, Brooke, Beautiful!!
You're so Sweet when You LOVE that it's DELICIOUS.
I Love You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: God Bless All! Will come for a while later. One Good Hug!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:14 pm

only wanted to add You're Looking More and More Beautiful to me; so CUTE that Heavenly Kill, Lady Angel.
I Love Your Voice, Your Work, Your Talent and Art!
Smile Yes it's True, I'm Completely in LOVE with All of You Smile
Sense and Feeling, too Good to be True to me, You Bring to my Life.
But it's True, it's True.
You're All I ever Wanted, and Seeing this Happy Day from You, I am Happiest in Life of Mine.
I'm Kissing You for All of the Time Today, when I Hold You.
Oh, I think second part was not necessary, I Do Feel as Holding You, Soul, All Day.
In Spanish, Please,
"pero qué bonita y dulce eres, cada día más. Para ser más bella habría que pedir permiso antes a Dios. Es una broma, pero es lo que siento. Ver esperanza, ilusión, fuerza y algo de la siempre necesaria fantasía, en tu mirada, es todo lo que le pido a la vida.
Bueno, y también que me deje estar siempre contigo. Siempre. Eternamente.
No podría soportar verte marchar. Te necesito. Mi corazón se para si tú no estás. El recuerdo de tu mano en mi mano, y el mirarte como emoción, y el escucharte, el verte allí, ante mí, se ha convertido en el recuerdo más valioso de mi existencia.
Y yo ya sólo viviré para poder repetir de nuevo, algún día, aunque sea un instante, esa culminación de mi ilusión y mi experiencia de vida.
El amanecer sólo trae consigo el sol cuando estás así, aquí conmigo.
La belleza que veo en ti es algo que cambia mi pensamiento, mi visión, de un modo completo.
Me regalas un nacer nuevo, cada vez que vienes a mí.
Te amo. Por todo, completa y perdidamente, sí, te amo."

This time I've been brave and completely, till the last point possible, true about How I Do Feel for You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower

Have Great Day, I am Having!! action smiley
tongue smiley Smile tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Very Real Good things!
I'm Impressed, it's True! flower Smile
Good Hearted People, Inspiring things that I Do Truly BELIEVE in!
Fascinating to myself, How I am Feeling!
I think I can Normal be Good too!
It sounds weird, maybe, but I've been for too long into loneliness, about ONE HUMAN BEING FACING LIFE, HIS OWN FUTURE TO WORK IN; so long that I did not even know myself anymore. And it scared me.
It's True.
I DID Always Control, but probably because of that fear. I thought it was always necessary. Now it's not, and I Do also Know it was not even then.
It Makes me so Happy.
I can be OPEN TENDER and nothing wrong happens to me or to anyone.
And one critic is not the end of anything.
I Think You're All Truly Friendly!
All the things I've Always Believed in, ALWAYS, my own construction (on giants shoulders made up, for sure, but my own made sure too), Now I Do See I Do Worth it about them and as them as Who I Truly am.
I Honestly think never did any real bad thing.
But I was disconnected.
It started so easy.
It was not only 22. It was also about a character (mine) made by himself along one life.
And the final losing of Hope.
I Recovered myself after the years.
But nothing compared to Feel Heart Opened and away from fear.
I Do Believe You Love me!!
flower I Do Believe I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
I Do Believe in Love!!
I Do Have Interiorized Love as Something Truly Common and Natural, and also the fact no one of us can be always perfect, and also that our mistakes can also be, always, the new beginning for something, if We've Got Help for Wise and Will Strong enough for it.
Simply, God Bless!
I did not want to sound very loud, I Hope I did it.
love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Smile Hello Good Morning my Summer Sweetness, my Adoration Smile
Smile Smile

How are things?
I think today going to Family dinner. Well, here We "dinam (quina fam!)" quite sooner than in America. But it's already same word, we're using here, You See.
Smile Smile

As I've seen funny things ( flower nothing about fighting! flower ), I've been making the same, as Fun. From context from last days, I think I Made things Up Funny Up with BY ("Good bye" tittle of Great Song don't; it's, better said "Good Buy") my own guns. We're all having some Healthy Fun on ourselves at this time, and it's so Good.
It's just Showing Up Healthy Everything, and FRIENDSHIP and CONFIDENCE and TRUST Around about All!

flower I am Having Fun! Hope I make You and All laugh, some Friend way too! flower
I Truly Had Smile Laughing Smile with All, THANK YOU! FRIENDS!
Smile love smiley Smile

flower Good Hearted, and so Funny!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:49 pm

More understanding from the big magician me ( rolleeye smiley tongue smiley ),

yes, keeping away from that room (first Video Heaven from Today), for going into LOVE Paradise One!!
Spiritual and Everything One!!
love smiley love smiley

So Great All Videos, from Movies and Songs. Wow!
We're so Alive!
I'm so Thankful for Beauty and Friendship and Freedom!
love smiley flower
action smiley
Smile party smiley party smiley party smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:40 am

Hello!!
love smiley love smiley

Smile party smiley How are things? party smiley Smile
Quite Well, I'm Sure, because of Like a Star @ heaven
cheers cheers cheers

I'm at work. And just landed and was given new work. It's good.
And car got broken just next to work place, but it's not important and it's on reparation now.
What a beginning!
Smile Laughing Smile

Smile Brooke, all what I said together and even with lack of sleep and I Love YOU More than ever now!! Smile
Have Great Blessing DESERVED Beautiful and Nice and Sweet Night!!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley

ps: I am Feeling Better than ever in my life!! And this coming back to the True Most Peaceful Times in my Life is just because of You!! The Joy and the Love I'm BREATHING, it's Everything for Peace of Heart and Inspiration for Good Living!! I'm Happy!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Well,

Sending Big Kiss and Hug. Evertything's gonna be All Right!
flower flower flower

Brooke, How Beautiful. I Honestly think this actual role can be so Good for You, because it's so Different to All You've Made before, as challenge for an actor.
And very specially, strenght and honesty character need are two very special goals of You.
It's How I See things. action smiley

ps: See You again in a while, just for a TeleHug, Going deeper than any other regular one!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:32 pm

flower Thank YOU flower

How Interesting, to See that Introducing to "The disanchanted forest", it's Great.
Make yourself to think about it.
Looking at their eyes, it gets difficult to fix limits between ape and human.
Good Job!

Brooke, I am Truly Peacefulled. Thanks to these Friendship Bonds, I do not feel the call of fight at all anywhere. It's so Important to me, I See. Because this way I can Improve myself, forgetting nonsense competitions.
And I Do Feel True.
Now I'm going for a walk.
It's True I've got wishes for posting some pictures of mine, child. Sharing, Specially with You, Brooke!!
The Truth is that I jus did not care about, more than any other thing. In fact, it's not that much important and I let it go, but want to do.
love smiley love smiley

Well, just Wishing Big Inspiration and Joy to All the Team: Emilie Yetter, David Barnes, Richard Chamberlain, You and All...!
cheers cheers cheers

I am going to make some "Crítica de la Razón práctica" now, by walking. Practicing some moves. Down to earth, Walking Well! Thinking well as I'm doing, and more after it. To See that Video Truly Inspired me!
Brooke, I Like You Think I'm sexy!! ( Embarassed / Very Happy / cheekey smiley / Smile ).
And I Love You Love me!!
God Bless!
flower I Love You, Brooke, so Much that I Need to Share the breathe of my heart Everyday with You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower party smiley flower
action smiley

ps: You'll see, We're going to Do Great things TOGETHER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:32 pm

my Adored my Heart of Mine,

and have Seen One More from Chicago You, so LOVELY also that already made me fall from the chair.
THANK YOU!
I'M EMBRACING YOU SO TIGHT NOW!!
I've got new hat, "Gugi" brand new hat ( Smile Laughing Smile ).
It's cute New for the CUTEST You from Pictures.
Now I Need One for Passion from Your Heart. Hmm. Need spanish thinking and writing hat now Smile
I've got it. EMBRIAGADORA FLOR DE VERANO.
This is.
Now for my pride. Hmm.
I've got it. THUNDERNATIONAL JUMP OF PRIDE.
This is.
Now for Sweet Kiss. More Hmms.
I've got it. Spanish, the "hattism". DULCEMENTE ENTRELAZADOS NUESTROS LABIOS.
This is.

love smiley I Love You so Much, Brooke!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

PS: You Make me Want to Make my Destiny Up as myself Project, Deeply Shared with You!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   

Back to top Go down

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next