Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13860

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

For more in Feminist day:
http://www.heartfield.org/love.htm

I Do Admire Heidegger Philosophical Genius, but Honestly HAVE to say, not his Honesty and Intelectual Transparence and Sincerity as Thinker and his Morality either.
I Ado Admire Arendt.
About Bright critics I could read about her Concept of "la banalidad del mal", have to say that I do agree it's True that many nazi officials or executors could Truly Be Haters of jew Persons, etc.
But the concept I think it's going beyond this. It's about the lack of Empathy, the death of the Emotion that Makes us Feel the rest as part of us and us as part of the rest -of People. Reasons can be multiple: selfclosing, experiences that are missunderstood under the natural human tendence to create labels for separate Human, etc.
Rorty Understands this Concept, and for this Proclaims Literature and Art as not only Aesthetical Experience but also as Moral One; for the re-Making Up of our Consciences, Individual and Social Ones, by the Feeling on Narrated Moral Experiences. Experiences to Feel as Good and as Bad through the Story. He Explains this Artistic Experience Help us to Feel what "others" Do Feel and to Feel and Understand when we're making, moral terms, bad.
I'd only add that the Task of Artists, then, it's Much More Important that it's been believed till now. There's Moral and Social Responsability for Creators of Art, independently on they reconigzing or not. I mean, a Song is not the Holy Bible, but p.e., the Perspective on Facts in Movies can Make Big Influence in the Moral eyes of People. For this, through the Innate Freedom (this is how it should be recognized Everywhere), Honesty in Task of Artists it's as Important as Philosophers One.
Different Roles for One Society.
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

ps: Brooke, Shared generalistic terms. Hope Bring some Inspiration!  action smiley 
 flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Yes, the world brings something more than just PHILOSOPHY in the inside  Smile Smile 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLLmg-ec5JY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jngWGNxY9v4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLLmg-ec5JY

Love on Time. Dream, Real Life?
cheekey smiley hasi Oh my!! hasi cheekey smiley 

ps: Thank You Very Much, so MUCH BEAUTIFUL! God Bless!  action smiley 

psII: Not thinking very much (not care for my most beloved parts or anything  Smile  Wink  Smile but partners: CONFIDENCE I DO TRY AND FIND!!) just Enjoying. Brooke, See later for All Day, Future and Past, and by the Present to Future Again!!
flower I Love You for Life!!  flower 
 cheers love smiley cheers 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Hi!!

I'm making some critic (analysis) about the Book. I say it because the expectation is Motivation to me. I'll post in a while.
Very Good Psycological tests from Videos. Very Good! I've aproved the exam. Yes, world is not perfect, and I do know and feel it well. Absolute order and peace are impossible, specially about kids (talk about them because it's the Subject of videos) doing things, Playing.
See in a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I've been Listening to some Big Music, childish terms. Feel Good.
Funny coincidences I like, between Harry Potter Soundtrack I'm Listening to, and the "landing" of "sonda" (not know English now, write following) Rosetta on a Comet.
Among other things, Sincere and innocent about my unmodesty, have to say that to me, my most beautiful verse, as best of all for whole thing of it, is that one, in one of fist poems, when talk about comet, Romantic. To me, my best 4 verses I've ever written: deep of metaphore, musicality of letters, rhym and sense. It's just an opinion, but I share.
 party smiley party smiley ( Laughing Smile - Embarassed action smiley )

Sending the Very Best Wishes!
Brooke, Loving so Much, See in a while!!

ps: I'm PROUD for results of my task (in my point of view, of course) and today gotta work more in the night; but some time for "Sherlock" and, if I can, some Sport.
God Bless!
 Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Now I came for a while for All. As I Know I'm someway Listened, Sharing as Try as Responsible Citizen of the World.
(one moment Please, one visit now  Smile )
(and still bussy, now for working, True!  Smile )
Now some task, but can write for a moment.
Got a dinner meeting for next tuesday with workmates "classic". Good!
Responsability was about Recognizing Words of Pope, and those he takes from Benedictus XVI: equality for Human Needs a Transcending Vision.
I Do Agree.
Responsability from Consequences of Decolonisation of New countries, and from Effects of Normal Dinamics of Economy that bring Dramatical unequal distribution of richness inside of each modern society ARE REAL.
And, also, a True Problem for a Balanced Health of Institutional Reality, and a Big Governability Challenge for the Future. All around the World and for each country.

It's for All, and our Children too! action smiley 
 Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Hi!
 Smile Smile 

Was coming for say something personal, but I've thought I could "use" for saying something more.
To me, the Fact She, Brooke, Feels I am "guapo i bon al·lot" (the most Important to me, because it's Playing Only the Heart: Beauty as Romantic choices is only chemical relations complex) is not something that I Like, it's just DELICIOUS as a DELIGHTFUL TREASURE of Emotions to me. I'm Always Hungry for this  Smile action smiley 
It's beyond ego, it's about Normal Love.

And now "using" for More.
It's so HARD for young celibrities, to face the Life ahead is it's given to them.
Our brain is not biologically prepared for the Pressure of Being the Center of thousands or millions. There's a fracture too difficult to face, between Reality as any Human and this circumstance, and There's too Much Pressure. Pressure till the point it necessarily start taking some sphere of mind that are "in the limits". The Human Transcending Mind gets Involved with this, and the whole thing become something so Difficult to Face as Ordinary thing. I Mean, the typical and usual Hollywood (or any other Celebrities Fabric) Myth: he/she thinks to be something like a god/goddess. It's NORMAL, the REAL NORMAL, to Feel like that. Human Brain, Complex and Complete Function as I Described till now (much better in Spanish than English  Laughing Embarassed but Improving!), can not Process things differently.
For this, the Possibility of Achieving this State of Conscience in Mind and Heart, the Understanding of this Human Normal Process is a REAL AND TRUE RESPONSABILITY FOR ALL ADULTS THAT ARE INVOLVED WITH THE KIDS.
Anyway, when we're talking about Adult People Problems are not different. The only Difference is Maturity and Psycological Selfdefenses to be Careful about falling in this situation till reaching a too problematic point. Responsability for FAMILY and FRIENDS Do Exist too.
To be True, on my own way, because Situation is not so hard at my level, I know what I'm talking about. From kid, young and, much lately, for last years Here.
Some kind of "celebritiness" (fracturing line between worlds: celebrity and real; and pressure, too) that Needs Reason to be Faced. Quite usually.
I'm quite Calm about it, Actually, and have learnt how to face the pressure. Not perfectly, never possible, but Better. Something that TRULY HELPS is the Believing on the Idea I'm Truly Doing Something Good, and not only for me: Love for Brooke, and also Love for All; and those ideas I Do Bring for Try for help (that also Help myself because of Motivation I do catch when I Come Here: mainly, Do Admit, as any man in Love, for her).
Well, Shared, Truly Hope it could Help, from the Heart.
flower Brooke, Love You Very Much!! See in a while again!!  flower 
 cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:28 am

Hello!!
 Smile Smile 

How are You!! I'm quite Well.
And also, as everyday, taking the chance for practising this normal way of greeting or waving, because it's not my strongest side, second word is Always...  Smile Laughing 
Feeling Good. All I said is True, but yesterday was Special, the inner Kindness I was Feeling... I Do Keep it Alive.
State of my Feelings has CHANGED, for quite Good in my perspective. So Happy!!

Sharing this. For different things, Including Social and Science too, it's Important.
http://www.lavanguardia.com/vida/20140126/54400522387/cazadores-recolectores-europeos-7-000-anos-piel-morena-ojos-azules.html

Do admit I had a pulsion for posting, and I'll tell You the Truth about: the form of nose, I thought it was so similar to mine, that my ego decided by me about the Posting  Laughing Smile 
Truly, Important.
I'm also Very Interested about New Stephen Hawking Theories, about true possibility material, on the way he explains, can get out from the "agujeros negros"; and, also, how he Expresses the Opinion that it's Necessary a Totally Unified Theory that Explain Gravity Theory and All other Forces ("electromagnética, nuclear-débil y nuclear-fuerte") in Univese ("relatividad general y mecánica cuántica") to Understand what he's Actually Saying.
Wow, I Do Admire so Much!

Brooke, for the so many times saying, I do feel sometimes like the sentence "I Love You" was losing its sense and its meaning, in the context. But each Time I do write, I Feel it's like the first time I say it. I Have to Say it, each Time!!
flower I Love You and Love You so!!  flower 

ps: at work, maybe Conscience is not as Fulfilled as when I'm more Peaceful in the House, but the Deep Truth is the Same, or better, if we're talking about the next day!!
Adoring Very Much, You're the Life.
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi!!  action smiley
Smile Smile 

How are things!
I think I'll have to share thinking things a little later, because some more task has been sent to me. Responsible, doing later.
Wanted to take a moment for Sharing some Hope.
Could see this in news, and it's so Beautiful. Sending All Strenght, Best Wishes and Inspiration to this Great, Good and Brave Writer,
 http://cultura.elpais.com/cultura/2014/01/29/actualidad/1390984611_608018.html
Also, because this will Help many other People too!

Also, just have known that operation for EPOC of my uncle is Possible  cheers and that risks are not that high  party smiley 
Sharing for a Moment, Emotion of Hope!
God Bless!

flower Brooke, see in a while, Love You so, so Much; More and More, True I Swear!! flower 
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers  flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:48 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

my Beloved Brooke, I'm also sharing this I found, about neandertal gens in modern people, us All.
Anyway, for the sexual genre chosen in the picture from this weblink I'm posting, the correspondence seems to be closer to me, like more as my property  Smile Laughing Smile 
http://www.prensalibre.com/vida/ciencia/neandertal-humano-diabetes-lupus-genoma-ADN_0_1075692665.html

Today did not go for a walk, I did choose to go to dinner and come back.
I will come one of two days of weekend.
I Love You so. I Watched Video after that from "The Hot Flashes", for Fun, like I was coming... Fun childish. Some other Songs, now, make me  Embarassed , because it's obviously, someway, related to You... And  Embarassed Exclamation , someway like picture from the posted weblink.
It's just that You're so Precious to me, Your delicate and beautiful skin (the only think of Touching a little piece of it is pure  wave in my Emotion, I could Explode by just a simple caress, my sensuality tells to me) , your eyes, your lips, your ways moving, your voice...
Oh my God.
You can not figure out how I Do Dream about Your Skin Touching Mine...
And when I See You so Free like that Video, about All around I Mean, that Sensation Appears so Intense. So long time Living through it that I can say it out loud and keep calm. Something that does not mean at all I've forgotten that Feeling. It's getting more and more "cored" in my Heart, like Making an Essence Deeper and Deeper, each day of new, in the right center of my beating muscle, the Love Home of Yours  action smiley 
For Eternity!!
Yes, maybe I would not die by kissing that skin (sorry for the heavy about it, no more after, but it's something I Had to Tell You, Love!!) and Touching and Feeling Melt with mine.
My nerves I do imagine as infinite number of stormed points of concentrated light, millions of little thunders made of Pure Love Energy.
And those eyes... And those lips...
You Make me go TOTALLY  wave action smiley 
And, Insisting, I can Say it out Loud Well and Healthy. And sexual agressivity is GONE.
Delicate Passion of Fire and Tenderness, You Wake Up in me.
See in a while, I Adore You!!
And, Please, sorry me for everything I did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Oh, I forgot to post the text I said (just couple of lines of new).
I'm Excited about new philosophical Season that, finally, it's getting started.
So Much Work to Do, for not leaving appart the main task of mine that I know: doctorating.
Here it is. See later.
"Un apunte personal sobre la Verdad

Quién puede explicar el crimen contra la humanidad que constituyó el holocausto, 6 millones de muertos. Quién puede explicar muchas otras cosas que, sin llegar a tal precisión eficaz en los métodos ni a semejante efiencia en cuanto a resultados, han sucedido y sucederán, por desgracia, en la historia colectiva de la humanidad: podemos citar, del pasado, todos los procesos de descubrimiento, conquista o colonización.
De principio, hay que intentar responder teniendo muy presente lo dicho por Rorty “hoy” sobre el peso del sentimiento respecto a las decisiones prácticas y teóricas que adoptamos en la vida, las cuales generalmente atribuimos a causas lógicas de razón universal o común (“cualquiera en mi lugar haría lo mismo”), perfectas –precisamente por este carácter- para nuestra autojustificación .
Pero dar una explicación casi completa a la pregunta inicial requiere añadir bastante más. Algo muy importante se contiene en esta frase de la sabiduría popular: “cada uno cree lo que le interesa, quiere o conviene”; porque, en realidad, más allá del peso “epistemológico” en general que Rorty les reconoce, los sentimientos y las emociones no son siempre y necesariamente del tipo que moralmente calificaríamos como “buenos”, en un contexto idealmente objetivo y universal de equidad individual y colectiva para la toma de decisiones.
Ante situaciones de alto rédito (económico, de recuperación de amor propio… -hay que recordar la situación de Alemania tras la I G.M. y las medidas drásticas a que se vio sometida, por tratado, sobre la limitación de su soberanía; y también hay que recordar su crisis económica tras la guerra), la mente humana es capaz de hacer abstracción de muchas cosas. Es decir, cuando el beneficio obtenido es grande, y el mal causado no aparece como radicalmente perverso o excesivo, ni en lo que se refiere a la gradación moral de la acción en sí misma (más allá de sus consecuencias y como valoración moral intrínseca de la acción –de acuerdo con “x” código moral-, se aceptará por constituir una supuesta compensación casi natural que pensamos es merecida para nosotros, como contrapartida del mal causable –“nunca podemos estar seguros”, nos conviene pensar, sobre la auténtica efectividad o no del supuesto mal) ni en lo referido a la magnitud de sus efectos reales (por desconocer las auténticas cifras y/o implicaciones relativas al posible mal causado); y, además, es posible también no atribuir a nuestra propia autoría (al menos, directamente) la puesta en marcha y ejecución de dicha acción (somos meros gobernados, obedecemos órdenes…); la mente humana (como se ha demostrado –así funciona nuestra mente humana) puede superar y aceptar –y hacerlo, incluso, satisfactoriamente- situaciones que en contextos diferentes nos resultarían moralmente no sólo inaceptables sino, incluso, insoportables. Hacer abstracción de lo que no nos interesa (porque va contra nuestros propios intereses egoístas) y sólo centrarnos en los beneficios son dos puntos esenciales que constituyen el procedimiento más eficaz para superar situaciones en que, apriorísticamente, se podría prever una lucha interna importante en la psicología del sujeto, por cuestiones morales.
Por estos motivos (y sin extenderme más), creo que la Verdad, en su sentido moral y filosófico profundos, más allá de la llamada verdad estratégica “para triunfar en la vida y en los negocios” (algo que en los límites de la legalidad LEGITIMABLE es moralmente correcto, y algo en lo que no tengo ningún interés en tratar ahora), es tan ESENCIAL como bien moral común (de todos) no meramente epistémico ( si bien ambos, lo epistémico y lo moral, conforman un vínculo vital –y de sentido- inescindible). Un bien que ha de ser cuidado de forma preeminente por TODOS.
Tres puntos fundamentales se pueden al respecto:
1) La educación, en general, y la educación moral, en particular.
2) El diálogo social permanente, transparente, vertical (en el sentido de reconocer la auctoritas que otorgan el conocimiento y la experiencia filosóficas y morales) y transversalmente efectivo en su realización.
3) La posibilidad cierta (desde el autoconocimiento vital-moral-cognitivo que he intentado expresar en líneas anteriores) de crecer juntos en la formación, mantenimiento y desarrollo de una consciencia y de una cultura auténticamente morales.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:57 pm

Please, note for Everybody who Want to read, take a look at the text from yesterday, in this same subject, because I changed a couple of words, for completing better. They're marked, the only ones changed.
Now, posting some more that should get read as continuation of this last personal text upon the Truth, for ending this rudimentary beginning.

"Estos 3 puntos son básicos, en tanto que es la estructura de lo colectivo y lo social la que constituye el soporte psicológico de fondo que puede llevarnos acepta situaciones más allá de la moral “paradigmática” de las situaciones de "normalidad".
Existen pruebas y experimentos psicológicos sobre ello, que demuestran el peso de la presión social en la capacidad de decisión estratégica y moral de los individuos, condicionándola sobremanera. Si se ha demostrado que esta presión social tiene el poder suficiente para modificar altamente el comportamiento moral y estratégico, por sí misma (sin ningún beneficio alternativo a la compensación psicológica que supone “estar dentro del grupo”), mucho más comprensible ha de ser admitir que aquélla - junto a otros incentivos, algunos citados para algún concreto caso histórico- es un motor directo y suficiente en su calidad de “cocausante” de la deformación moral sobrevenida. Ante este carácter “multifaz” de las causas de los hechos descritos, los 3 puntales señalados se ven aun más reforzados en su papel social de protección del Bien moral que vive en cada sociedad. Sin alguno de estos 3 puntos, no es posible una sociedad mínimamente asumible en términos morales, individuales o colectivos."

Keep Working!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi,

have to Admit that inhuman recreations in cinema upon all that was truly disgusting (we all know what I'm talking about) is getting me, each time more, BRUTALLY ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED.
Stop!
Anyway, whatever, I'm on the Law side, and on Morals too. I Know Justice is with me. You all can do what you want for recreations of brutality, by the excuse of "art". You will never have my appreciation. Never, I Swear. I'll fight you all with all of my hear.
Though most of those events are made for hurt are lies (ANYBODY DID HURT ANYBODY OF MY FAMILY BEFORE ME OR WHEN I COULD KNOW IT), you all making them are so far from me that I have no words good enough to explain it. My irritation is beyond limits, actually. It's so (...) -no words for it- to use any kind of superiority for offending and hurting other human beings. Why are not you dedicating to relate your own miseries on the screen, employment for cinema jobs would increase so much, for the amount of scripts and places.
Away from it, I've read something that does worth it.
I Do Agree that All People who Abused of Kids, All, Concerning to last ONU Inform about, have to be under the Imperium of the Law.

Brooke, Please, if You Want to Talk HONEST, Come -wherever!!  action smiley 
I'm too blinded by the dirt around. Human made, it's True, as genocides or other catastrophical expressions of the worst of human nature, it's True, but I'm actually too Angry about.
I'M NOT PERSONALLY ANGRY WITH ANYBODY, TRUE!
BUT THE WHOLE THING HAS GOT ME TOO ANGRY.
Just the Truth.
 Smile Smile Smile 

God Bless us All. I Know We Can Do Much Better. And I Know I'll be getting Calmer on time. Give me some more days.
Innocence and Love are NECESSARY FOR THE LIVING. The animal survival is nothing.
Brooke, Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 am

For Inspiration, by the agrest Beauty and Epic Sense for the Life:

This is one of three cycles of Conferences. I wish I can go to All. I'll Try. I've got so Much Responsability.
No matter my mood, or my conclusions about Human Psycology, which are not new at all but this time Proved on my Explained terms about the Complete Thinking Way; I'll Keep Focused in my Work, I Swear.
God Bless!
 flower  love smiley  love smiley  love smiley  flower 

ps: I can not get worried about this excessive idealism of mine about "how I'd like things were or had been, for my life and/or history of human"; I have to learn to deal well with the mixing of Reality circumstances and my Wills. Inner Peace. I did, in fact, tonight.  cheers  party smiley 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Hi!!

This (talking as a kid  Smile  Laughing ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ATZnSi0UvQ

It's Very Insteresting. I was Listening to it.
Posted because of it, and also becuase of 3 critics made of Chomsky.
All are turning around the same kind of things:
1) we don't know if generative grammar (hope this is the right way of saying in English) is specific for language or not
2) he has not studied the 6.000 idiomes that exist in the world, so he has not payed attention enough in his too abstract investigation to the whole extension of problem
3) he has not explained if the adquiring of capability for grammar, or why in the hypothetical case, is different or not from the other adquired capabilities our cognitive systems do have (from kids to adults and increasing through the years, by the creativity-productivity of our universal grammar capabilities).

It's all about the same: in the deep, as higher abstraction, there's lying the argument deffending the specific kind of explanation: Reasonable Argumentation of logical-creative-abstractive Reason; that in fact corresponds, the same, to the original argument to explain the supposedly strong critics: Structures of Mind, Logic Corresponding Reality. From this, from animals (who do also have this logic corresponding reality in their minds), we go through the evolutive process to Abstractive Capability, that grows up in our minds at the same time (and each one by the support of the other) as grammar capability. It's difficult to explain, but main lines to get developed are expressed in these (things I've been talking about here in the past). The Transition of Logic, from Reality, to the Context of Abstractivity.
All brain processes are related to many other ones (brain as "system of systems", as A.R. Damasio says), and this has to be necessarily related to our Learning (kids grown out of society are like little animals, some examples, fortunetely not many, in History: there's even a Movie, Truffaut's I think, but not sure). But the Connection upon All is this Kind of Specific Evolution: Logic Structures in its way through: 1) Reality to animals ("mirror of survival") 2) Animals to Human Concepts, wich are able to be translated into words and, also, syntactical structures of words.
Very rudimentary, as very basic, but I Do Honestly Think, it's the Real Explanation. Abstract Methodology upon Creative-Logical Reason and Upon Well Known Facts.
 flower  love smiley  love smiley  love smiley  flower 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Could See More Beautiful Pictures of You!
Smile I Adore You, Brooke Shields!!  Smile 
That Highly Lovely You are seems to be Impossible to get, but You're Doing, and I Love it so Much.
God Bless You!

Coming from a walk, Needed for All. Mind, body and Heart. Contracture's Improving. "Esguinze" too.
Write and come.
flower Love and Love You!!  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:48 am

Hi!
 Smile Smile 

Only for a while.
GREAT JOB! THANK YOU! GOD BLESS!

Those "chakra" Videos (yes, I was only thinking about the chakras  Laughing Smile , no, really, THOUGHTFUL ONE!), are The Best Composition to be found by me I've found, from the World Around, since We're playing.
I could never think those Visions, so "Beloved" and that I can never can get tired from, could bring me Peacer States of Mind.
The Context! So Important (even more if Abstraction let us Understand its effects! Then it's Magical, the Effect!).
And the Ending, Baby under rain, that I had seen and it's simply Enough for Energizing a Life; the Ending was MORE THAN PERFECT!
Animal, this time, Completely, was Turned into Human for the whole thing Exposed! BRAVO, I just can say! And Thanks  action smiley 
 party smiley party smiley party smiley 

I'm HAPPY. So, now I going to share something very fun. Not sure if I was listened when talking about it, so I share.
My mother told me that one day, when I was still 2 (not 3 yet), and we were going to the capital of the island, Palma, and that I was as happy as usual when we were going there, suddenly before going I told her: "no, així no mos podem anar a Palma" (I really  Laughing each time I think about it, and got wills for eating that ball that was me -in fact, if I found myself on that day, Travelling Time, I think I'd eat myself for this Cute Laughing Smile ).
And my mother said "why"; and I said "això així no va bé, no podem anar a Palma així". And it was because she was going too lightly dressed in my own point of view, for going to the outside. I  Razz Laughing at this.
The reverse side is that it's also proving some of my character, too possessive. And I'm Happy too about it, one more turn around the angle, because I've Changed. I'm not as  Twisted Evil as when I was 2 years old, actually!
 party smiley Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile party smiley 

God Bless!

Tell Brooke I Love Very Much, I Love You, You're my Life!!
And, have to say, the "previous extra light milk" ( Laughing Embarassed Smile ) from me, as Biological Expression of the True Desire, Complete as Physical and Emotional, only Does Come (talking about Virtuality) when You, my Lady  action smiley 
 Embarassed Smile action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:51 am

hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Posting this for Sharing, but also for Starting the Entrance into my Necessary Concentration for Working and Reading Well. Duty of Mine!
This:

Philosophy Nice teammate sent it to me, and will tell me the main lines.
Yesterday on TV, comments on Philosophy by Professor Lady Maite Larrauri, Feminist Activist, Author of Collection "Filosofía para profanos", with Drawer Max; was in that TV Program I talked about yesterday, next to Very Bright Plastic Artist There. They were Talking about how in History there have been elitist philosophers, those who were thinking that their task is only able for the most exquisite palates -culturized and clever-, and others that thought, as Kant among others, that Philosophy can be Understood by All and that's so Necessary this happens, because it's Important and Necessary Tool for the Living, Existencial and Social terms. This Author, in that Collection of Books upon Classic Authors, said that she tried to make things the easiest possible, for people not technically used to complexity of concepts (NEED TIME FOR ANYONE!), but not leaving behind anything among those that are Truly Important to Understand Vision of Each One.
Philosophy is not only a part of the Living, Philosophy is Life. Because it Works the highest level of our minds, "the Explaining Conceptuality upon Reality", and because it's a Shelter and a School of Goodness and Truth for our Hearts.
God Bless!
 cheers cheers cheers 

Something more for fun. Yesterday I was remembered that I did not only say "aíxi no mos podem anar", looking at the too "sexy" dress of my mother, but I also ( affraid Shocked Laughing Exclamation Razz ), after saying and being denied by "Wisest Opinion"  Laughing Smile , went for a jacket and gave it to my mother for putting on.
 Smile Laughing Smile 

flower party smiley Well, I Love You so, Brooke Shields party smiley flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Hi,

came in a hurry for saying that sex things were not shared as proposition, indecent or decent or any kind. Just comments, in a democratic word on the "lounge". Me not much sweetie, but only as coming Here. In my intimistic world, not shared Here explicit terms but easy to see or notice -the change-, have to say I've become much more "lovely" person. More sentimental than sexual, but this second too. Yes, though what it may seem, I've got my own living and all. My travels did not affect it very well, but well, Everything's got already recovered. Good and Easy Convivence. And I'm not thinking about changes, by younger or something. I'm OK, and it's what I Want. Compatibility for Daily Living is Bigger I've Found in Life. And, at this time of my life, this is the Most Important of All. Nice People Living Fine.
Well, not talking any more. Just came to say this is not a Brooke's question.
God Bless Quiet!  Smile action smiley 
Mainly, I added All for Sense, from Past to Future. Some selfexplaining.
And I stopped because new Task was given to me. Have to write an speech, and I'm not so used.
Tomorrow for this, and the next day for another thing, I'll be quite Busy. Truly, Very Much!
Well, keep in Touch Through Distance with All.
Just in case, tell Brooke I'm not Here for fighting. This subject in my life is actually Peaceful.
Reality and its Priorities are Clear.
God Bless!
Anyway, Please tell her that I Love for Always! True!!

ps: See later tomorrow, for a little while, because it's going to be a very Focused day.
Oh my, and today's night new Book. Task, task and task!
 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi,

I'd Honestly Like to Have some Transcendental Public Place to Express my Condolences and Emotion for the passing away of People, All and All over the World. We're All Unique!
Though this Fact in my Mind (not commenting about what I'd feel about Himmler or any other similar, too much subjectivity: Innocent Family, many times, etc.); Wanted to Share this
http://www.abc.es/cultura/musica/20140226/abci-paco-lucia-frases-201402260945_2.html
God Bless, and Rest in Peace. What an Extraordinary ARTIST. Paco de Lucía! Great One, Real Great, GENIUS!
And quotes are Truly Bright and Funny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIhShtb06SU

Oh, my, it's Tremendous!
Have Good Time Watching. Such a Cute.
See in a while.
Loving Very Much!!  action smiley 
 flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower 

ps: I was reading for a moment what I wrote, and only need some (just couple of them) words changing for being understable and not so bad written at all. First, able to Understand, its the Real Important to me.
If I was not thinking it can Help, I'd be like bored about.
But if Help... And You're with me... Oh my, the World!!
It's True, this how I'm Feeling. And about Your Family... It Make me Happy, so Much, that Award. Because of what it Truly Means. True.
Well, this is how I Love You. I'm not doing for flattering, it's just the Truth.
 party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Some Tremendous as Beautiful and Nice. This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TPjx1DMaEw
Simply EXTRAORDINARY. It should be Posted All Around the World. For Football and for All. So Beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpbDHxCV29A
Very Beautiful too.
Brooke, my role model from it, as the one I'd like to Achieve as my own Personality (I wish I had had it for Life) is the long blond hair guy. True!
Though it's True that I'm more the glasses one. Saying subjective terms, obviously (the animal is Always Waiting There  Smile  Laughing  Smile ).
Well, Everybody is just Who is. The Important is to Honestly Try for Better.
Shared, Loving!
 Smile Smile Smile 

Brooke, I'd Like to Very Seriously Kiss You!!  action smiley 
Smile hasi Smile 

ps: going to Work. Not anxiety, TRUE! See in a while, going on quite Well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Hi!!
 Smile party smiley Smile 

Some more Good mood.
This Song is funny, nice and, at the very least in the point of view of my culture and education (well, nothing wrong to me if Translated into Human Behaviour as Moral as this Must be), very Inspirational (Good Mood!).
From the letters: "torito guapo" (beautiful the bull), "fuente" ("Spring", time), "no va descalzo" (no barefoot  party smiley  Laughing  Exclamation , remembering what I shared last sunday) and...
And, Honestly, Think there's some Special Fitting in Chemical of Couple.
Judge by Yourself,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdE_3BYlq1Q
 party smiley Smile love smiley Smile party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Transcending the same Living,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrcEEox-t84

Just because that Picture of You, and my Waking Up to All, through this Experience I am not able to name by words. I Love You as Pure as then  action smiley 

See You. See You!!
 cheekey smiley flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:40 am

Hi,

now I think the text is already finished, to my opinion. Made quite better than first version. Hope it can be Understood and may Help.
"Comentario al “minimalismo” como postura filosófica ante la verdad:

De acuerdo con las posiciones de Simon Blackburn, el minimalismo en el seno de la teoría de la verdad consiste en un abandono del realismo del “logos” absoluto (esto es, de la identificación plena entre el pensamiento y el lenguaje del hombre con el de la naturaleza, como posibilidad cierta y sólo condicionada por la calidad necesaria del pensamiento –se trata de un horizonte de omniscencia divina accesible al hombre, en realidad) que, sin embargo, no por ello se autorreduce a un mero escepticismo sobre el conocimiento de la realidad. El minimalismo epistémico sostiene que se puede hablar de verdad, de certeza de lo que pensamos y decimos sobre la realidad, siempre que ello se haga dentro y para un contexto cognitivo y experiencial determinados, concretos. No existe una Verdad platónica o, incluso, kantiana, discernible entre todas las falsedades que son, siempre de modo evidente, inconsistentes con ella; sino una “verdad de caso”, que desde la observación, la razón prudente e inquisitivamente lógica, la experimentación y la puesta en común (si bien esto último es menos importante, en detrimento de la constatación práctica, aun sólo individual), nos guía como representación buena del mundo, y nos permite desenvolvernos en él, a salvo siempre de una explicación mejor –sopesada por los mismos métodos.
Es la segunda condición, la interacción práctica adecuada con el mundo, la que nos permite afirmar que la verdad es una noción directamente calificable como tal, en función del éxito de esa interacción. La cualidad de verdad se aleja de lo absoluto y permanece en lo físico y en lo sensible, si ello, claro está, es correctamente traducido a teorías y a conocimiento fielmente representativos de la realidad percibida. No hay barreras metafísicas entre las razones y los hechos, se elimina el problema de la “impresión lockeana” del paso de la sensación a la idea –o creencia, más modernamente-, porque la creencia verdadera se manifiesta a sí misma, ante el hombre. Esta idea se basa en una noción realista de la ciencia, que es concebida en un único nivel de discurso, descriptivo, sin necesidad de justificación metateórica o filosófica. La ciencia se demuestra a sí misma en nuestro deambular físico por el mundo. Desde un punto de vista filosófico epistémico, la conexión ontológica entre mente y mundo parte del principio de la subsistencia biológica del hombre en función de sus sentidos y del conocimiento que ha elaborado históricamente sobre aquéllos y desde su propia razón.
No parece tan importante referirse a aspectos como la representación (frente a Rorty, p.e.), cuanto a la noción de “verdad de caso” y a la posibilidad de transcender este concepto, o no. Puesto que considero razonables y bien justificados los argumentos de Blackburn sobre el minimalismo en la teoría de la verdad, lo que me interesa es cuestionarlo por encima de su horizonte de significación, no por debajo, a fin de determinar si es posible ir más allá del marco de autorreducción epistemológica (al menos frente al realismo clásico) que aquél configura.
Si fijamos la cuestión en sus propios términos, no se puede obviar que la verdad es una noción, un concepto. Que la ciencia se demuestre verdadera en la previsión y control del caso no aporta ninguna aclaración a la noción de verdad. Es como explicar la visión por medio de una afirmación que podría ser parecida a algo como “la visión: es todo lo que haces cuando ves”. El problema explicativo de la verdad ha de ser necesariamente metateórico porque la noción de verdad es supracientífica (este el argumento para el contexto de la argumentación que nos ocupa) y, más genérica y fundamentalmente para nuestra posición filosófica, porque todo concepto necesita de una explicación igualmente conceptual que transcienda la dimensión o nivel cognitivo de su significado explicativo-abstracto.
El argumento de la preexistencia de la idea de verdad sobre la ciencia podría tal vez refutarse en el sentido de que quizá esta explicación fuere acusable de sólo tener en cuenta criterios estrictamente temporales (claro, de un modo evidente y simple, el concepto de verdad es anterior a la ciencia), los cuales no penetran en el fondo de la cuestión sobre la verdad (porque, en tal caso, podría decirse que la verdad en sí, y no una vaga noción de la misma, queda sólo perfeccionada con la verdad objetiva de la ciencia). Pero tal apreciación se basa en la mera apariencia de la afirmación inicial, porque ésta descansa en las explicaciones ontoepistemológicas efectuadas hasta el momento, desde una perspectiva de la filosofía de la mente integrada, sobre la capacidad conceptual humana y sobre el desenvolvimiento correcto del hombre en su entorno, ambos muy anteriores al descubrimiento de la ciencia.
La naturaleza de la verdad tiene un origen independiente de la ciencia. Igual que la explicación de la visión ha de ir más allá del hecho simple de su experimentación directa por el sujeto, el estudio y el significado profundos de la verdad no pueden permanecer en el ámbito de la simple percepción cognitiva de su funcionalidad práctica en el hilo temporal y causal (para un ámbito específico) de la configuración y/o rececepción de un discurso o teoría científicos aptos para ser definidos como verdaderos.
La idea de la verdad como tal, en sí misma, aparece en cualquier nivel de reflexión que profundice mínimamente en la vida y en el lenguaje. Tiene entidad en sí misma como idea en nuestra mente. Esto supone que hay que ir más allá, al menos en la explicación (lo cual no significa en principio, como posible prejuicio cognitivo, que esto se tenga que traducir en resultados epistémicos más optimistas), de lo que expresa Blackburn.
Para empezar en un contexto próximo al de su explicación contextualizante, tiene bastante sentido preguntarse por la constitución de cada verdad en nuestra mente. Cómo se constituye cada certeza sobre el mundo ahí. En este sentido, Blackburn, acertadamente, contrapone la idea de lo físico manifestándose en la cara del filósofo frente a la idea de la hermenéutica moderna más radical: retomando la literalidad de las palabras de Derrida, “no hay nada fuera del texto”. La preocupación de autor se debe, en primer lugar, a que esta concepción abre directamente las puertas al relativismo rortiano, entre otros. Ante semejante afirmación, Blackburn nos viene a decir que los textos pueden contener mil cosas, pero que no habrá forma posible de verificar su contenido si no hay contrastación de segundo orden con el nivel “atextual” de la realidad. Por esto, situándonos ahora en el contexto y motivación del filósofo (aspecto esencial, tal como he tratado de demostrar), Blackburn mantiene su argumentación centrada en la experimentación práctica de la verdad, y se olvida un poco de la verdad como justificación. No hace ninguna referencia expresa a ello, al menos.
La verdad como justificación es la que defiende, por encima de otras posibles, como configuración cuasinatural de la verdad, un autor como Habermas; totalmente imbuido del giro lingüístico, a diferencia de Blackburn. ¿Son esferas contrapuestas, como defiende Rorty en su crítica a Locke, entre otros, las de la causalidad y de la justificación? Se trata de una pregunta muy importante, porque en esta diferenciación, o en lo contrario (la equiparación), descansan las premisas de fondo para la elección teórica sobre la noción y significado de la verdad. Es complicado.
La verdad es una percepción psicológica o idea de “adecuación de algo a algo”, en nuestra mente; y también es una idea que compartimos en la comunicación, explícita en cualquier ámbito de socialización, o implícita (a modo de potencialidad naturalmente realizable y permanente para todos, en la comunicación) en nuestra mente. Este último concepto fue ampliamente explicado por Gotlob Frege en su artículo mundialmente conocido “Sentido y referencia”. Nosotros, seres sociales- obviando intereses espúreos o de manipulación del entorno-, concebimos la verdad en un sentido tendencialmente universal, entre otras cosas (cítese aquí, fundamentalmente, la misma naturaleza biológica-transcendente del concepto) porque la verdad es un criterio que se proyecta, por empatía cognitiva, sobre la percepción de los demás (seguramente, es un mecanismo evolutivo relacionado con la narración oral -de sentido- como modo primero de la transmisión cultural). Por eso nuestra frustración cuando no es compartida, con independencia de que ello tenga efectos prácticos o no.
Por lo que se refiere a la formación de la idea, en nuestra mente, ésta puede ser constituida desde la experiencia sensitiva-práctica individual directa y/o desde la argumentación justificativa. Lo que sucede es que el primer caso no es mayoritario, ni mucho menos, en un mundo social y conceptualmente (esto es, psicológicamente) complejo como el nuestro. La argumentación, el discurso, o el pensamiento (pensamiento concebido al modo damasiano) de tercer orden (esto es, no meramente experiencial: decir que “el fuego quema” supone un pensamiento de segundo orden, con un primer nivel que corresponde a la racionalización “rudimentaria” –racionalización de la percepción sensorial por el cerebro primitivo- de que “esto, un fuego, quema”, y un segundo nivel que corresponde a la racionalización de la generalización de que todos los fuegos queman), son habitualmente necesarios para autocerciorarnos de la verdad del caso que nos preocupa o afecta. Lo que sucede es que este segundo plano (correspondiente al discurso o pensamiento de tercer orden -el primero es el de la experiencia individual directa, constreñida al segundo nivel de pensamiento explicado) no es ontoepistémicamente consubstancial a la puesta en común del discurso, sino al desarrollo mismo del pensar, el cual puede ser interno, o, en su caso, mejor o peor traducido en palabras (cuando se hace discurso). La ubicación de la justificación argumental de la verdad en el plano del discurso expresivo es un factor de socialización epistemólogica posterior a las raíces de lo ontoepistémicamente original. Por ello, no puede hablarse propiamente de tal justificación discursiva comunitaria si no es desde esta reflexión explicativa previa sobre el carácter socializante (o incluso ético-político) de la teoría consensual de la verdad.
Lo que se presenta aquí no es un individualismo existencialista gratuito (entre otras cosas porque el objetivo de mi estudio es hallar los puntos de conexión humana universal: precisamente por este motivo debo tratar de deconstruir todo lo concebido históricamente por encima y sobre la noción objetivamente individual de la verdad de las cosas), sino tan sólo lo que considero son los verdaderos orígenes de la racionalidad y de la noción de verdad. Ésta es, en primer lugar, un concepto psicológico-evolutivo.
No obstante esto, como ya expliqué, se trata de un concepto, el de la verdad, construido socialmente. Y no sólo en cuanto al origen de su concepción generada por la influencia teórica de cada tradición filosófica, sino –de un modo mucho más esencial- en cuanto al aprendizaje y comprensión lingüísticas. Sin estos dos últimos elementos, no hay noción de verdad (ni ninguna otra de tipo conceptual) en el sentido humano complejo que estudiamos. Esto es obvio y no es el objeto de este estudio, por ahora; la gramática generativa se ocupa en buena medida, y muy bien por cierto, de ello –la estudiaremos también.
Es en este punto donde, entiendo, subyace el origen más profundo del problema. La verdad es un concepto psicológico que, por razones de convivencia y de base ética, hay que intentar trasladar pacíficamente a una comprensión que posibilite el acuerdo social; mientras que, por otra parte, dicha comprensión lingüística es principio sine qua non de dicho concepto. Con el añadido de que, como sabemos, estamos biológicamente diseñados para creer en lo que se nos dice y para compartir lo que creemos que es verdad. Sobre este último punto descansa el poder de la narración, originado evolutivamente como medio de culturación de la vida social, con fines de supervivencia, a través del conocimiento transmitido de modo permanente por medio del discurso compartido sobre el entorno vital (INCISO: hay que admitir que la sofisticación de la vida cultural también dio lugar, no mucho más tarde, a un nuevo modo de aprovechamiento del valor simbólico de lenguaje, con el fin ahora no sólo de mostrar la verdad -tal como es sentida y pensada por uno- a los demás, sino también de crear, mediante la narración, otras posibles verdades: es el caso de los filósofos griegos sofistas)
Desde la perspectiva del pensamiento complejo que he introducido, y de la abstracción lógica-transcendental, se puede observar cómo se desarrolla el proceso cognitivo evolutivo de la aparición del concepto de verdad. Éste sólo pudo darse paralelamente al desarrollo definitivo de la capacidad conceptual. La idea de la verdad es casi tan antigua como la misma capacidad humana para comprender y funcionar “conceptualmente”, y se origina en la complejidad y profundidad de nuestra inteligencia natural. Naturalmente, en algún momento teníamos que preguntarnos por la verdad, en un entorno hostil en que “creer” en lo adecuado era esencial para sobrevivir.
Con la evolución cultural de la socialización progresiva del pensamiento (incremento de la cantidad de conocimiento pero también de la calidad misma del pensar; o, lo que es lo mismo, la evolución última del rasgo humano de la conceptualización del mundo –última en el contexto puramente biológico, en la escala evolutiva, ya que la evolución cultural no acaba nunca//NOTA: lógicamente, es imposible separar la evolución biológica de la cultural, pues creo que las distintas manifestaciones de los principios culturales pueden influir en la generación de la especie –nadie puede asegurar que la evolución biológica ha acabado), aparecerá el empezar a preguntarse por la naturaleza de la muerte o por la existencia de Dios, lo cual sin duda es ya preguntarse en términos filosóficos profundos sobre la Verdad. El transcender desde contextos físicos y conceptuales previos, propio de la “conceptualidad” humana (lo cual ya expliqué, como pulsión biológica original), al ser elevado a un nuevo nivel en su expresión, había de conducir histórica y evolutivamente a la pregunta por la naturaleza misma de la verdad, cuyo significado es sinónimo del correspondiente a la pregunta por la verdad de todo.
De conformidad con las consideraciones previas sobre la verdad “psiconatural” y la verdad “social”, y dado que siempre hablamos desde nuestra subjetividad, en primer lugar debemos afrontar el problema de lo que es la verdad para nosotros, y de lo que se supone puede ser -por empatía cognitiva de especie- para los demás y, por ende, como noción general compartida. Porque no tiene sentido plantearse construir la casa por el tejado, es decir, por la noción “socializada” de verdad sin comprender el origen natural de la verdad psicológica, aun para cada caso concreto.
Ya se ha dicho en este breve texto que la noción individual de la verdad se genera en la doble esfera de la experimentación y de la argumentación interna. Aprovecho este momento, toda vez que ya he introducido aquí mis propios conceptos filosóficos, para decir algo más. En realidad, la noción de lo que es la verdad para cada caso es construida por medio de la abstracción transcedente, lógica-emotiva. Se trata de pensamientos que aparecen, conscientemente o no, en la mente (la velocidad de la mente en la conformación de ideas), de la misma forma que en el discurso expreso o la conversación argumentativa se expresan ideas complejas. Ambos procesos, lo mental y lo social, se rigen por las mismas leyes y factores. Se trata de leyes de carácter lógico que confluyen con factores de interés o preferencia (no necesariamente egoístas) y de experiencias previas del sujeto (“surcos cerebrales”). El discurso constituye una idea, compleja, que es comprendida por su receptor mediante todos los factores racionales y emotivos de que dispone, previamente, en su mente. La aparición de la idea en la mente se desarrolla de forma parecida, pero sin los saltos narrativos intermedios indispensables en la comunicación lingüística.
Por tanto, ubicar la verdad más allá del espacio psicológico supone un paso posterior, en su constitución y estructura ontoepistémicas, al momento de su generación primera. Todos aparecen con su propia verdad de caso en el discurso. Configurar la verdad en modo primario como un concepto estrictamente social supone transcender más allá de los límites racionales –esto es, metafísicamente- el estrecho espacio que nos abre Frege en su explicación sobre la referencia. Pero también es algo más, y he aquí lo más importante: supone ignorar el significado cognitivamente estructuralizante de la evolución. La verdad de las cosas, tal como la entendemos hoy, no aparece “sólo” con la ciencia, ni siquiera lo hace “por la gracia exclusiva” del lenguaje; sino que se trata de una noción que requiere de una comprensión evolucionista compleja capaz de aprehender la dimensión dual de esta noción: su naturaleza psicológica-conceptual (de respuesta al entorno) y su carácter derivado (especular) del factor ontoepistémico estructural de significación y base evolutivas.
Ya expliqué en su momento este entrelazamiento original y originario del hombre. Ahora, para comprender la naturaleza de la verdad, debe ser suficiente recordar todo aquello. Así, tal vez sea posible percibir alguna clase de noción de verdad que va más allá de la meramente contextual (NOTA: esta última constituye un peligro, puesto que puede conducir, en la práctica del análisis discursivo general, a la consolidación de alguna clase de perspectivismo neonietzscheniano, toda vez que no es apta para explicar articuladamente el habitual solapamiento de “verdades” difícilmente reconciliables pero que se hallan bien justificadas dentro de sus respectivos contextos prácticos; en este sentido, es útil recordar la descripción del primer párrafo de este texto sobre las tesis de Blackburn, sobre la inconsistencia cierta entre cada verdad y las respectivas falsedades de su contexto, lo cual supone instituir ficiticiamente alguna clase de compartimentación ficticia del conocimiento en ámbitos distintos de contexto, y esto no es posible); una vez proyectado el carácter especular de la verdad respecto de las estructuras ontoepistémicas relevantes para la aparición de nuestra especie, en su contexto evolutivo propio y por millones de años.
Más allá de esta interpretación sobre la naturaleza universal (desde la perspectiva humana) de la verdad sobre el mundo, como estructura psicológica cuya objetividad se halla más allá de la referencia fregeana carente de fundamentación biológica y física, y cuya comprensión requiere un esfuerzo conceptual de reconciliación dual entre dos elementos generalmente tenidos por contrapuntualmente constitutivos del eje y del desarrollo de la discusión filosófica: lo objetivo y lo subjetivo…; más allá de esta noción cognitiva dual de la verdad como estructura de nuestra realidad y como psicología naturalmente refleja y consciente de la misma, sólo existen los dos últimos estadios que expliqué: el Ser y lo metafísico.
Diferente de lo anterior es la necesidad ética y moral de acceder a criterios universalmente compartidos de verdad; o, al menos, progresivamente inclusivos. La objetivación de la ciencia, como factor cultural y transmisible de modo directo, es un gran paso por la verdad; pero sólo en el sentido de una incardinación secundaria que se da por medio de una doble vía: la objetivación del método y el acuerdo corporativizado de la comunidad científica.
La verdad científica, de la comunidad a la que atribuimos -figuradamente en nuestra psique- la noción de sujeto racional pensante de naturaleza y entidad superior, nos convence y se hace nuestra a través de la atribución de una autoridad incuestionada, por la comprensión de su justificación teórica-práctica o, más raramente, gracias a la misma experimentación directa de las formulaciones científicas. Pero la verdad científica es “accidentalmente” constitutiva de la verdad.
Esto entronca con mi explicación sobre la consideración del método científico como racionalización objetivante de nuestro pensamiento, pero no como refundación del mismo, al menos en sentido originario. Y también entronca con mi idea de que el método científico constituye, junto a su carácter de garantía cognitiva mayor, una reducción del pensamiento mismo, una limitación de la razón creativa, en aras de un criterio de certeza experimental. Con esto quiero decir que si bien, no obstante, la razón creativa es plenamente vigente en el procedimiento científico, en la formulación de hipótesis racionales como paso primero y esencial del método (la “abducción” de Ch.S. Pierce); la razón opera más allá del método científico, por medio de la proyección lógica-abstractiva transcendente respecto de los supuestos cognitivos previos (experiencias, conocimientos, leyes lógicas). Luego, por medio de la narración de sentido (el mismo sentido que se ilumina en nuestra mente al alcanzar una idea por su modo natural de desenvolvimiento cognitivo, evolucionado por millones de años; he aquí una manifestación más del carácter complejo de nuestra razón: la emotividad que conlleva el logro de la comprensión), este conocimiento nacido de la reflexión puede ser compartido.
En esta tesitura, parece que la explicación se vuelve hacia nuestros orígenes ancestrales. La narración de sentido lógico es el método supremo de la abstracción pensante en su configuración explícita (social), una vez aquélla es trasladada, desde su configuración previa en el pensamiento interno, al ámbito de la comunicación. Sólo así se puede comprender y descubrir, “metacientíficamente”, el significado de los dos últimos estadios de la Existencia que no es posible ignorar: el del Ser y el de lo metafísico. Para la comprensión de ambos es necesaria una nueva noción definitoria (con toda la aproximación humanamente posible) de la Razón. A su explicación compartida dedico el esfuerzo que supuso la redacción de este texto y los que supondrá la redacción de otros nuevos en el futuro".
 action smiley Smile 

ps: going to some more Work, and thinking about some Brooke Picture of the Day!!
 party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:24 am

Heavenly Cuteness of my Adoring, Brooke,
 Smile Smile 

came to Share some thinking. Spreading this "tostonity" ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) thoughts I can let some energy of the amount I have for You may flow away. You're too Adorable.
After finishing the Book from Simon Blackburn have to Say it's Been so Useful and Very Interesting, such a Great Landscape on Truth Theories openly offered on its pages. So Brightly and Honestly Written!
Last part was Very Exciting.
Among other things, talking about Very Admired Hume. He said, Hume: "I am a man (Fortunetely  Laughing Smile  -ehem  Embarassed sorry for nice digression)... "I am a man: nothing human is alien from me". He explained the concept of "mirroring" that means the understanding of others characters, behaviours and facts (individuals and collectivities too), for the explanation, mainly, of History (but also, not this word on his time, Psycology, and Morals), based upon the shared same nature from all. Understanding events and circumstances happened to them (only this way it would be possible to understand evolution of people and history), it's possible to undersntand, by the mirroring on the same nature, how did they do one thing or another one. It's different from the "re-enact of reasoning" from Collingwood, because in this case there's only the chance for understanding the fair or bright successes of human, but not the fails, as the same Collingwood says.
Hume is different, he thinks Morals views may be better or worse from different collectivities or individuals because of circumstances, along the living and along previous history, happened to them. He uses a beautiful metaphore, about water flowing in on or another direction along different sides of the mountain.
He did also not believe in the "design" of convention as "social contractualism" from Rousseau, but in the "evolution" of convention, motivated by Moral Causes. Circumstances from each place and its Moral Decissions and Needs Made the Institutions as we know, formal ones from civil society.
He also talks about Morals in terms of emulation and contagion, making, by these tools of human behaviour and thinking/feeling, divergent collectivities may become into coherent ones.
So Good and BRILLIANT AND USEFUL, these Remembrance of Hume to me.
I'll Use for the Future, that's for Sure!
(had one call on Work)
Also, Liked Very Much Words from Author, about being Hopeful about what the Future may Hold for Good Evolutioning and Improving on those Fundamental Philosophical Concepts: Truth, Confidence, Objetivity and Reason; NECESSARY for All for Facing the Future in this our World.
I Did Enjoy so Much this last chapter of the Book.
Shared!

Brooke, Adoring You is the Easiest.
Liked so Much the Projected Confidence from Brenda Starr for the Searching of the professor... Don't remember the name (and if I did remember I would not know how to pronounce it  Laughing Smile ); but it's so Beautiful to me, and Calming, so MUCH CALMING to me.
Love You so, See so soon!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   

Back to top Go down

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next