Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:27 am

Smile Brooke Smile
Smile Smile

this is another Sincerity attack (not from mars, I hope affraid Very Happy Laughing Smile ).
Truly.
At this moment, I am not having big fun for coming Here.
But I've got something that make me come. Baby it's You, Brooke.
And also that Idea about, whatever the dark maybe, never let Hope die.
And this last Idea it's Exactly Ready to be Aplied to the Love for You.
It does not mind anymore if I have no fun for coming.
I Suppose it's only for some days.
But if it's for longer, Keeping on Telling the Truth, You don't Have to Worry about the fact I'll Stay or not.
I'LL STAY!! WHATEVER I MAY FEEL, I'LL STAY!!!
Brooke, it's not about my health, I do control. It's about my mood when Put All Together and Think about How this All Shared has been Treated.
I'm sorry, I'm Human, only, and I can not evitate it.
Maybe some more days.
Anyway, I'll keep on Coming, Posting and Telling the "funniest" ( Very Happy Wink Laughing ) jokes that may come to this head.
In any case, the Truth is that "no viene aquí para hacer amigos".
It's True. So, I do no have Objective Reasons for Complain.
I Won't. NEVER!
Brooke, God Bless You and All of You!!! And All too!
I Love You, Lady!!
Will think about some geek wave to post, and some Beauty, today will have to "use" You, Lady ( Smile Wink Smile ), as Picture, but not abuse, just for Good!!
I Love You, You Know ALL I'm Doing is MOTIVATED for Good, the Best as I human can Understand it!! All!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:28 am

Smile Hi, Brooke, Good Morning Smile
Smile Smile

How Great to See those Pictures, Actually ( Mad why so long to wait? - Smile Smile Wink ). I was not waiting for them by now, but waiting did worth it. You Look so Classy and Beautiful.
Some those problems with computer do not let me open pictures well. But I'll do.
Wow, How Nice, HELPING FOR SEARCH AND SAVE!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

Brooke, I have come quite calm, and when I start talking to You like this way I start getting excited. I can't help it. I do control by now, but Imagine inside of my brain, how it must feel there, after some knowing me, when talking to You but nothing else.
But in the other side it's been GREAT for Bonds and Confidence to me, and I Honestly Think, Finally, the Same for You.
Whatever, in this context, Here, but it has Helped.
My thought of the day, I came with it, would be:
"Yo soy la única persona que se halla en deuda conmigo" (I am the only person who has a debt with me).
This is how I'm thinking and Honestly Share as the Best for anybody.
Never feel anybody is in debt with ourselves is so Healthy, for Health and for Good. Both sides, Spiritual and Physical.
I honestly think it was good, and just share.
Have to say, also, HOW NICE COMPANION AND FRIENDLY PICTURES FROM EVERYBODY TODAY, WOW.
TOUCHED!
Also, I've Seen Robert Redford is in Spain, to Promote Sundance Channel. Great Artist, CLASSIC FOREVER; and I also Specially Like how he Deals with Social Task and Responsability as Citizen; from the World, I think he thinks. Yes, Truly Intelligent and Bright and Honest Person!
For EVERYBODY ALL, MY APPRECIATION AND ALL MY RESPECT AND ADMIRATION, FOR ALL!
flower party smiley party smiley party smiley flower

Also Great NICE LYRICS VIDEOS!
Brooke, PEACEFULLY, LIKE FAMILY, LIKE ALL ( cheekey smiley You Know!! cheekey smiley ) I Love YOU!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

PS: will post Pictures from last Benefit Event, Brooke! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Brooke,

Have to Say.
I Swear did not need, when I came, the shaving of my head.
Just NEEDED YOU.
But well, I Understand how it was all taken.
Symbol is Beautiful for Social Bonds, and I Do Accept it!!
You could not read me like and opened book, my Most Beloved, but I Know You Did Everything for Good and for Honor, and I Do Believe in You.
When I came, I knew risks I was facing, but only after noticing how far I had reached, by those posts of mine.
Now, Motivation is All I Have in my Heart.
Your Smile Has Purified my past anger, from before coming and from after and through my coming.
I've become much more Sensitive but also much more strong. I was tough the same, but not as strong as now.
All Made me like this.
But I Need Places for the Rest of my heart, because when I let defenses go down, I Do feel this New Sensitivity, and Have to take care, after all my heart has gone through.
One thing that Truly Helps is the Fact Knowing How I Have been Able to Help, and that I'll Help Much More and that I've Learnt so Much, about Helping too.
When I put my "boots" on, Love battles by the Sense, I Do Feel the Rocket in my heart, and Confidence makes me Believe I can Truly Achieve ALL.
So Intense.
Can not be as Heart Opened as yesterday Lady, Need to close, now more usually than before. Let the music play, good way to express.
It's Alive, but Stronger. It's More Quiet, but SO BEAUTIFUL.
I Love You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

Abstraction take me too far from earth, People help me to come down again, to Touch the Real. Real as Touch, from limited Human Perception. Another kind of Reality, but it's another kind that Truly Matters to, for Healthy, and for Sense, even for the Other One's.
But not too thinking about battles, it's better to me to think (after lived experiences, in the outside and in the inside) about Dreams that Do Worth it. It, Love, Romanticism, Sensuality and Sex are Heaven!!
It's high cost, selflimiting my thinking about Vision of You.
But it does not always have to be that way.
Sometimes I let this Sexual and Sensual and Erotic Vision come Around, but Now, the most of times, only for me (and You!!) and just for sometimes.
We're Breathing, We Live!!
For Long time, for Good, for the Best!
I Love You Brooke Shields, Heaven Angel Lady Soul and Heart!!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley

ps: Everybody, in this land of mine too, is being so Nice and Gentle to me! Just Wanted to Share!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Hello again!!
Smile Smile

was having problems with computer. True. I've engaged well now. I'm Improving All!! flower action smiley
Smile Smile

This is. It's HEAVY and unitentionedly heavy, but I have to say this. When I learn more and be wiser I'll know to expres better and more normal. But I Have to Say, to Share. Just in case can Help, and also to Show Up How I'm FEELING BETTER AND BETTER.
flower I Miss You, Brooke Adored of Mine, but I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!! flower

La mente humana funciona como un complejo neuronal-cognoscente-cognitivo (y autocognoscente, claro) que actúa y hace lo que le es propio respecto de una realidad absolutamente compleja, en sentido absoluto. Quiero decir, respecto de nosotros, seres humanos, animales racionales.
Esta realidad es compleja a un nivel muy superior al de nuestra mente, en tanto que aquélla ha sido la que ha condicionado históricamente (utilización evolucionista y a la vez ontológica del concepto tiempo) su conformación, funcional y fisiológica, y sus capacidades propias; y no al revés.
Necesariamente ha de existir una correspondencia parcial entre cerebro y realidad. Para explicar esto nos parece muy útil utilizar [RECORDAMOS AQUÍ ALGO QUE EXPLICAMOS ANTERIORMENTE: EL PODER DE LA “EXPLICACIÓN SIMBÓLICA”, ambos términos entrecomillados] lo que conocemos de la Teoría fundamental de conjuntos. Imaginemos dos conjuntos, representando nuestra mente y la realidad “envolvente” (NO SÓLO LA APARENTE, SINO LA COMPLEJIDAD TOTAL), respectivamente, y establezcamos entre los elementos constitutivos de ambos una relación o función no biyectiva (biyectiva= a cada elemento de uno de los conjuntos le corresponde uno y sólo uno del otro, y viceversa, con la condición adicional de que las correspondencias son únicas y agotan el dominio de cada conjunto: el que es imagen de uno, desde la perspectiva del otro conjunto se relaciona solamente con éste y nada más, y todos tienen imagen). Entonces podemos pensar cómo sucede el que no todos los elementos constitutivos del conjunto “Realidad” tengan una imagen del mismo orden y nivel, es decir, y en el caso que nos ocupa (mente-realidad), que no tengan en la mente humana una “imagen”, del mismo caràcter de complejidad real y estructural; pues así necesariamente debería ser si se diera la propiedad biyectiva citada, en tanto que se trataría de una relación recíproca y reflexiva, y entre elementos de la misma importancia dentro del respectivo conjunto.
Hay que entender todo lo anterior en términos de comparatividad respecto de la ONTOLOGÍA de lo que es y existe: correspondencia entre un aspecto concreto e individual de la realidad y el concepto asimilable, así como la misma relevancia estructural de cada uno dentro de su respectivo conjunto. No puede ser de otra forma, en esta “paràbola” gnoseológica.
Nótese también, y esto es muy importante a efectos de entender el salto reflexivo que supone lo anterior, que lo explicado es un paso cualitativo más allá de las nociones de realidad metalingüística más o menos cognoscible, o de cualquier otro tipo explicación anterior en el tiempo sobre los límites de la razón humana; porque gira, como inmediatamente explicamos de forma sintética, sobre la configuración propia de la conformación evolutiva de la naturaleza de nuestra mente, y por tanto, al hacerlo, sobre el verdadero eje problemático y a la vez explicativo de la cuestión final y de fondo que subyace.
Volviendo ahora a lo dicho hasta justo antes del párrafo anterior: la relación descrita que se plantea ha de ser distinta (aunque no de “conjunto vacío”, en absoluto, si no, no habría vida), y sería la determinada por, o quizá mejor, la que directamente constituye el factor evolutivo. Teniendo encuenta que esta relación, la de mera MAXIMIZACIÓN de los elementos favorables para la SUPERVIVENCIA (resumidamente), ha sido naturalmente establecida desde y por un aspecto limitado de la complejidad real-estructural-global, es decir, ha nacido ya reducida naturalmente respecto de la totalidad; se puede comprender perfectamente cómo el segundo conjunto “de reflejo” (nuestra mente) del primero (la realidad) no puede identificarse, en los sentidos explicados, de forma muy SIMPLE y sólo con una finalidad ONTOLÓGICA explicativa, con el otro, la Realidad.
Somos lo que somos y, por tanto, tenemos los límites que tenemos, en función del entorno CONCRETÍSIMO y no UNIVERSAL en absoluto en el cual hemos evolucionado y nos hemos constituído como especie.
De ahí, por ejemplo, que tenga sentido hablar de más de 3 dimensiones sin poder entenderlo jamás, y de ahí también que esto tienda a salir siempre del ámbito de comprobación científica en sentido estricto y original, y sólo pueda intentar demostrarse en el ámbito de la matemàtica y de la física teórica.
Como veremos en otro momento, por la propia complejidad de la mente humana en su recreación de la Realidad en forma de narraciones paralelas a ésta (siempre paralelas, en realidad, si bien es cierto que con distinto nivel e intención y resultado de verdad respecto de la realidad, en cada caso), es muy posible hallar estructuras matemáticas teóricas perfectamente coherentes y consistentes que no tengan nada que ver con la Realidad. Esto quiere decir que la narratividad no es necesariamente lenguaje hablado o escrito, ni tan siquiera que es sólo necesariamente lo anterior más el lenguaje visual: también puede tener un caràcter o índole lógica o matemàtica.
La Matemática existe en cuanto representación del orden que conocemos, al menos de una parte de ese orden universal que conocemos, pero también constituye una realidad propia susceptible de ser desarrollada con independencia y aparte de la realidad física (problemàtica de los conocimientos adquiridos vs categorías de la mente), como puede ser también el lenguaje: inicialmente originado con la función de comunicar realidades bien visibles y físicas, creemos, hasta acabar en Shakesperare, por citar un ejemplo de narrativa universal.
flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Brooke,

You and All Know Well How FAMILY Stops the most speedest possible train of mine.
Wow, Brakes to stop the Sun.
THANK YOU!
It's Good, it makes me work.
Tennis match, You See, comes with poisoned balls too!!!
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile
flower love smiley flower

But I also Know it's Made for Good, so I Love You too, with The Soul, to All, no Difference on any human difference!
love smiley flower love smiley

Ah, and I'll take advices about shaves.
I'll also put some more polite clothes (good mixing adjectives sense party smiley tongue smiley ) for tonight. Me not the star, but as long as into the Social, Have to!
Brooke, I Love You Very Much!!
I was HIGHEST in Love, but this Coming Lower has not been Painful, for FIRST TIME IN LIFE. Felt Good, Recovering Sense and Working Goals!
THANKS!
I'm Impressive, All of me, I Know Laughing Laughing Laughing , as ALWAYS Wink , but Need some Help, some Caring, just this.
Sorry for being to Easy to be "Fevered".
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Smile Smile Smile

Coming in the night for HUG!!
God Bless!
flower Heavenly Love for ETERNITY!! flower
love smiley love smiley
tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

Those times from "The Blue Lagoon". So near and looking like from another Era at the same time. So Beautiful to Remember.
I Grew Up with You!! Feeling Your Changes (All I could from limited reception in Spain in that time), Your Evolution and Achievements, and Struggles, of course, as Human All.

I don't know what's happening to me with this "giving birth" to the "Human" word each couple of minutes tongue smiley Laughing tongue smiley , but it's Important for FORGIVING gods, project me too.
Smile Smile Smile

You Break me by The Blue Lagoon and by those Eyes and those Smiling and LOVELIEST SENSITIVE FACES from the Present. Did You know?
Yes, it's then when You really Break me. Me, the wall ( Smile Laughing Smile ), and Feels Good, Re-Connecting is Blessing, to my True Nature, Emotionally, I Want to mean.
Brooke, You Know I Love You too Much!! action smiley
Big Hug, God Bless!
Going for some Activity and some not very heavy reading (I mean, texts are, but my focusing not; not necessary as I Need them at this time, and this kind of specific reading/working Feels so Good to mind, for Improve Relaxed State yes, but also for Improving The Force of mind and Knowledge too: those things of mine, YOU Know!!).
Some Walks, and some Peaceful.
Must come in the Night for Holding You Here as I Do for All Day, Brooke!!
flower I Love You, I Love You!! You Have Always been Perfect to me, and You are and Always will, because You are All I can Truly Feel as Home!! flower
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:37 am

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

had very good night. Peaceful for the Win. There's Never complete win, Never, but I'll Try Hard.
Things I'll Never Understand I Know Exist, from Social, from Universe, even from me, but I Have to Learn to Live with it, and I'll do.
I Wanted to Get some More Elevated than Normal Level to Be Able to put me over All things "secretly" said from movies or anyway. It's Very Difficult to Explain (HOW USUALLY I THINK I'M TOO PHILOSOPHICAL HERE, WASTING TIME, IT'S TRUE, BUT I'LL MODERATE ALL POSSIBLE TECHNICISMS), but it's like having a little brother who's telling You bad things.
I mean, You Never Like, but Effect from offenses is quite lower than many other possibilities.
I've been Working for Making All Offenses like the Same Shared Origen as that other one.
And I've Won. Well, some scars, but nothing important.
Now have to put lower biorhythms of fight.
Like Feeling is no fighting anymore, as Need, it's just about Working.
But Peace, in the inside and as Message Transmited, is so Necessary.
I'd Truly Like Peace and Health Living All over the World. It's a wish. But so HIGH WISHES. PLEASE for those who do not share this Idea, Think. The "in crescendo" Never Brings us to Better Processes for somebody. Nobody wins.
Here it's been a PROVE!
flower flower flower

Thank You so Much for Pictures, and Videos, Wow. Have to See Some of them. THANK YOU!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Yesterday took a look at library from university. How good. Yesterday I wrote 4 pages, by hand, more.
It's All Fixed, already.
Now only Need, as Investigation terms, Material to Fulfill, Academic ways, the Argument to Make the Prove for All.
It's New, Different from Essay, but also Truly NICE ATTRACTIVE CHALLENGE.
I'll also Start Thinking about my own life. Personal, I mean. No more Affectivity Here. At the very least at those levels.
REMAINING FRIENDSHIP.
ALWAYS.
When I started dating Xisca I Knew age difference could start being more visible to me at some moment. Also, years are years (it's already 12, wow! never believed, well, since that age) and those things happen to relationships.
Not many wills for any start. NOT AT ALL THINKING ABOUT LYING HER.
It's just that I Do Feel FREE.
THAT'S ALL. TOTALLY, AT SOUL AND INTELECTUALITY, FREE! cheers
It's All. No prejudicing anything. It's All.
Thoughts to post will not be works or large texts, to philosophical, I'll post easy good things, just. The fact that is Learning to Translate thoughts into easier ones Mean True Wiseness.
I Do Feel so Fulfilled about my Capabilities as Thinker, and Worker, and Honest Man.
At this time, after lifetime of Dreams, defeats, Stading strong for some wins, some dirties and All, I Do Feel so SATISFIED ABOUT MYSELF.
I Admit I TRULY HATE WITH ALL OF MY SOUL WHEN I SEE MOTHER OR UNCLE ACHING, FOR ILLNESS OR PAIN, AND EVERYBODY IN FACT (my sister's dog, LOVELY NICE BRUNO has cancer, quite bad, OH my); but about myself, not so Beautiful as when 20, as my sister remembered to me, so Honest, the other day; about myself BETTER than I would have ever thought.
There's Love Here, in this Brooke Fan Family Forum Place, there's Love!
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:17 pm

my Heaven of Calm,

it's Nice name, Truly True.
Smile Smile

Just coming for one moment. News about myself ( geek ): Feeling WELL, not many wills for writing, just working and making things and repairing.
Good!!
flower I Love You, Brooke Shields, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

It's Very Difficult not overeacting when You Come, anyway, because it's HEAVEN COMING. Who would stare at Heaven staying calm?
That's All.
Smile party smiley flower party smiley Smile

You're such a BRIGHT REASON for the Walking and for the Living. To Wake Up and Get Up and Stand for All at All for All Day and Sleep Well in the Night.
That's All what You are!! action smiley

ps: YOU'RE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL "THING" ; word used just for how it sounds and it's Normal used, because You're the Light of my Heart to me Cool
cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley

psII: it's just that yesterday told Teacher and "Studymates" that when I read and think feel like the "thing" about concepts and ideas, like "tentáculos" getting out Fine and Bright from my mind, one after the other one.
No dark concepts no more.
I'd dress You only by kisses, if I could!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:32 pm

only one more thing, Please,

those talks about fights and those things. Please, not usual or wishing for more.
Just to express how Natural to me into FRIENDLY. I mean, actually MUCH MORE SECURE.
Not feeling Need for defending myself or anything.
Please, this is the Reason.
I've Proved and tested my mind and heart at this moment, just Normal (subjects not completely, but it's Human, in fact, and any Philosopher must face all human, good at fighting or not - this fighting is not my goal anymore: See the Sense, I Do See the Sense: when it's for Love, Wills for Good Come through Different and Much More Sensitive, and Stronger just for this, Ways); and Normal, Brooke, so Normal.
This is one TRUTH Shared for Good and Love.
Childish ways because All from before is so childish from me.
Einstein could have not make it better.
Smile Smile

ps: childish, because LOVE, must go on, but Good. Good and Good. So Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

how are things?
Here not very comfortable. I'm in the middle of the bar. Before there was an specifical space for computers, much more intimacy ( Question affraid Very Happy ). Well, in fact Human Sensation from Senses Do Still Mind. Even knowing when this is not a secret at all.
Smile Smile Smile

Smile Well, adapting walls between worlds Smile
flower flower

Going to some walk and reading. Hope I can write something (I had been thinking about the other day) about morality and possibility of teaching and how. The other day had been thinking before waking up, and forgot for a while, I got scared, but it will come to mind. It was There.
I Have Improved my Intelectual Goals so Much, for coming, and have recovered and improved social abilities, for last years. I've used to Improve. Philosophy is the Way.
There's no turning back.
Have been bringed too far, myself, for going back.
If You Give a Place, I could Study and Work at Princeton. Make a call.
Smile Wink Smile

Yesterday Had such a Great Time. Oh, FAMILY.
They Truly Laughing Laughing Laughing for things said. They asked me to stop because lack of breathing. True. I did only do for Have Fun, Situation Humor, not on anybody's face (or any other place Wink Very Happy ).
Truly, FAMILY is so KEY to my Life. When Heart and Mind of mine come to the Context Properly, like before, it Feels so Good.
I Talked to Them All about Here, and Explained How Everything's Better Now, and How I'm Feeling Quite WELL, and How my Life has Recovered Sense, and Reached Much Better kind of Love.
I could See, specially in Mother's Eyes, how They Believed me.

God Bless All!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

Have Pictures Selected. TRUE: I don't understand how girls usually Stared at me, even after knowing surface I was always only showing, when was younger.
Not lying now. I Shocked about things that used to happen.
I Must Have, I thought, big accounts of invisible magnetism.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, at this moment I don't get worried for this. Work is done. You Saw me. No worries about, comparissons neither. KNOW my Actual Goals.
I Admit I am going to make some Composition. Did anybody really believed me when I say don't? Smile
But the Truth is I'M ONLY THINKING ABOUT MAKING SOME SENSE.
I WILL APPEAR WITH FATHER HOLDING ME, Yes Good, also and more things.
ALL FOR MAKING FEEL GOOD.
NOT "JUST BECAUSE CHRISTMAS". It's GOING TO BE DONE FOR ALWAYS!! YES!
I LOVE YOU!
flower I've got ANGRY for so many times, but I LOVE YOU! flower
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Brooke, going to Use my Mind and my Heart so WELL and for GOOD, YOU'LL SEE!!
Good, from my Heart, I SWEAR, not seconds, no, Truth!! action smiley
Have Great Day, Please, so BEAUTIFUL ALL!
God Bless, Take Care!
Will See again, I SWEAR too!!
flower Brooke, my Adored and my Dearest of Mine, I Love You; I LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi cheekey smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:15 am

Please,

nothing (now computer was taking me off, True) for bitter states.
All said for Sense and Good. (One phone call now, Work)
Smile Smile Smile

Ok, keep on.
I will be OK.
Knowing You're ALIVE and BRIGHT, it's The Inspiration I Always Needed.
To Feel, through All, We are in Touch, is Miracle.
Gotta Go on!! I Know!
GOODNESS, OVER ANY OTHER THING, GOODNESS!!
I've Done All the best I've known till now.
Now I'll do but Better.
I Love You Brooke Shiels, couple of cm taller than me ( Smile - this was never big worry), but Much More Beautiful and Lovely!!
I'll not talk about money.
Smile Laughing Smile

flower God Bless! flower
flower I Love You, ON ETERNITY! flower
action smiley

ps: if did not Love You, would not be me. But I Must Go my Way from Here, Beautiful Virtuality, to Make Good Intentions and Thoughts Real for the Living
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

psII: Happy to say I'm not angry now. Come at last hour, to Watch Beautiful Video of You. THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

How are things?
Some rest. Some tired. Read (and notes and thinking: got some mathematical doubts, True, and I'll have to ask some mathematics Teacher, I Like Them too) in Peace will Energize.
Some fun:
my mom was searching for roof keys today (TRUE!, when I say, it is!, Always!), and searching and searching. And at last she found on the "papilotial" (some Laughing Razz about) chair, that I'm using for years.
Smile Question
Funny!! Coincidences more funny to me because Help to Sense, my Need!
I Suppose Study, and that same behaviour from People around, Helps to Mind and Heart for this. But also USEFUL for Goals, You'll See Much more Good!
Smile Smile Smile

Going to Post Pictures, so BEAUTIFUL, and some VIDEO.
Pictures of Mine Post will be MEANINGFUL AND FUNNY, SWEAR, NOTHING DARK.
Quite Happy about!
It's like 300 under "flechas (cha, cha, cha party smiley tongue smiley Laughing Very Happy Smile )" falling down on heads, till the moment to get up. Metaphorically, of course.
flower Don't go. I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

Coming with Very Good News about Next TV Programs for MGM Channels. Brooke's. Wow!
I'll post.
I just caught this before knowing that other one for posting. It's good. I'd like Everybody, haters or not (I Admit yesterday still wanted to feel how it would feel to break some heads of those who Truly Were -PROBLEM: I can't break heads (I broke in two fallen tree yesterday, quite big, Funny not hurting anybody, me either), just feel how it would feel (I don't feel bad for just wanting to feel, after all) it's not the same thing and, also, today I feel quite more Normalized, like HONESTLY FEELING WELL FUCKED THE HATERS for Pretty Long Time, it's True; and, also, it's Impossible to Fix any hater, from the moment this Living is Absolutely Crazy and already All of People, me too, have lost something so Important from ourselves -for this the post).
Please Read, it's so Good!

http://www.lavanguardia.com/libros/20121220/54356484243/andreu-enrich-reflexiona-sobre-felicidad.html
ONE, for Much Better POSSIBLE Human!
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:35 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:07 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower
love smiley love smiley

It's Amazing, this Feeling of Sense by Poetry and Love. Sense from Love and Poetry, Love Good from Poetry and Sense, Poetry by Love and Sense.
Like cercle. So many more things could be included in this still.
Sharing! Bad feelings dissapearing, True. Well, it's so Good. So Good!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:17 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Good Morning, how are things? Smile
Here Quite Well! Pictures and Videos so Good and Funny and Great! I Truly Smile about!
flower flower flower
love smiley action smiley

Came for Making some Conceptual composition through the Music and Videos. Hope You Like it. As it's Working with Pieces that usually are Made from Masters on their Jobs, Art, it's starting from obvious advantage; but in the other side, it's not 100% pesonal.
And it's OVER ANY OTHER THING, for Having a Good Time! Good Mood! (those pictures "in red"!)
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile
"Conceptual DJ".
Smile That's my Name! Smile

I Love You, God Bless!
Smile Brooke I Love You so Much All, Very!!! Hope You Like composing!! Smile
tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:45 am

Adored, my Adored of Mine; my Reason, my Sense, my Love,
Smile Smile

coming very HAPPY for All.
So Inspired that I've been making some concluions in my brain, and some others on paper, that can be GOOD at BRUTAL ( Smile Laughing Smile ) ways of Quality.
THIS ENERGY YOU BRING TO ME, MUST WORK GOOD SOMEWAY INSIDE OF ME, my ETERNAL LOVE!!
I'm Very Happy, CONCLUSIONS I'll Do will be even better than I thought. And one of reasons, beside the good driving of argument, is the fact I've found new arguments for things I was using in my way for the main argument about Reality and Perception from before. P.e., Evolution.
I'm Very Happy.
It will All take me some time. I'm also Studying for Official Studies that I Want to Achieve. I'm into Society as Normal Person, not as fantasy, because I Love You!! And this is one more way to Dignify this Love.
But I'll Write about All.
Brooke, I'd Like so Much to Expend, maybe just as NEIGHBOORS, years of my life with You!!
This course has just beginning.
I'm Sure, at the very least, about Fact last years of my life (problem this is so far -or maybe not geek Smile ) I will Expend so Physically Close to You. Touching Living!!
I am not thinking about disturb Your Life, just about BEING YOUR REAL FRIEND.
All can be Reached, Miracles can Happen!!
I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!
AND I LOVE YOU!!

ps: I Think I've grown mature enought to say these things without feeling guilty, because All I'd ever Ask for, Direct words from me, is to be YOUR FRIEND!! AND I KNOW I CAN!!
Next Working Years, in our Lifes, are Going to be so AMAZING.
Brooke, to Think about You with Your Family (don't need to see, I'd like but it's OK!! action smiley ), being HAPPY and Fulfilled with All Wishes You Always Had about Living, is like BLESSING KISS TO MY CALM!!
SO, I DO LOVE YOU!!
love smiley flower flower love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

PSII: WORK, WORK, WORK; LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:00 pm

AMAZING:

http://www.commeaucinema.com/serietv/brooke-shields-rejoint-les-american-wives,278977

As Fan and Admirer, sounds "cinematographically" DELICIOUS, the argument.
Brooke's Performing Values can Make and Explossion on the Screen.
Not joking about.
I'm TREMENDOUSLY EXPECTANT ABOUT! action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

And How Nice, and Beautiful, Brooke. Touched!!
So delicate, Lady, so Delicate and Thoughtful.
God Bless!
cheekey smiley I Love You so!! cheekey smiley

ps: I Do Feel so Much Love that I'm going to JUMP right now!!
hüpfen jumpy smiley tongue smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:16 am

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

how are things?
Here quite Well, Much More Now I've come.
Just Hug Low and High and Kisses!!
flower Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley

I've got wills for bringing stupid questions, which probably is what makes me laugh myself to its top, but not much imagination this morning. The "Jurisprudencia del Tribunal Constitucional" (it's difficult even just to tell the name geek Smile ) is waiting for me at this hour of morning. But something will come for sure.
Wishing Very Best and Always the Top of Health!! I'm Feeling Very Good!
flower Brooke, I Love You Very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: nothing, any idea... It's worse than I thought! ( study - Laughing )
Smile Smile Smile
tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Brooke,
love smiley of Mine,
flower

You Bring Sun and Potency to the living days.
But beneath this superfficial expression there's much more under.
Came for Express the One.
I Want to Hold You and I'm so Certain You're inside of my Heart ( Smile I've Made Very Nice House for You There!! Smile ), it's Difficult to Understand but this is.
Not so Difficult, I think, not so difficult.
Human Catches All Needed Meaning!
You've Made me so Happy and You've Bringed so Much Joy and Inspiration.
It's Selfish, and it's what minds less to me, my Inspiration, comparedly to You and this Feeling You Bring, but I say because it's Good for Feeling like that!!
flower I Love You, I Love You, Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:27 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Unstoppable Love, so Deeply Warm in Heart, beyond my consciousness. That place... Oh!!
It's like I could Feel it without Feeling it.
flower It's wave but it's True!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Quite Peaceful, Easily Driving All Circuits of my Brain, I Hold You!!
For Sharing, about things around the World, the remarkable thing to me is the Fact Pope Benedictus XVI has renounced, for the Reasons alleged. To me, Great Role Model to the World. Historical for what it Represents. My hat away for that! God Bless!
flower flower flower

flower Brooke, You Bring Peace to me; I Love You More and More, as years go by; You Make me VERY HAPPY, VERY MUCH, YOU'RE A DREAM COME TRUE, the simple Fact of Existing, to me!! I could not stop..!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:07 am

Brooke,
flower flower

cheekey smiley I Love You, and I Adore You, and I Admire You so!! cheekey smiley
flower flower

HOW SWEET, HOW SWEET and LOVELY, oh my!!
GIFT!! Thanks! action smiley

love smiley I Love You and I Love You!! love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley

ps: TOUCHED again, so Much, Lady.
Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:27 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Brooke, You're an ANGEL and the MOTOR of my Heart, of my Joy. Without You Here, nothing Beautiful would seem Possible to me, LADY action smiley
flower I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:32 pm

flower Hi!! flower
Smile Smile Smile

taking post right before this, if we add 300... Tachán! Endless Love!!
Smile Smile

Some Fun. Came for One in Endless Love, Brooke.
I've Seen How Much Caretaker I am about KIDS, Much More than I thought, INSTINCT, and I am Happy for this.
In the other side have to admit I feel like I would be the heaviest parent in the world: so worried about protecting that I would make too pressure.
Fact, example: Jesus animal house, our neighbour, has so many animals (yesterday was so Adoring, little rabbits and "cabras" -translator does not let me use computer now, True- that were born just days before), and one big dog.
So NICE animal, "Mora" it's her name. As it's more than 45 kgs I think, I was so worried, yesterday and the other day (yesterday we went with the company of Lluís and his parents too), for not coming too close to the babies, size was so enormous comparedly, and she did not know them and I did not know her and just a gesture can be dangerous from the animal because of that, even without intention.
And as she is so Good, and Baby had seen I was controlling her because was not "good" (if I am watching her, they see it's because "no good", their Minds Truly Work!), and Baby felt the power, took some kind of stick to frighten her, and really did.
I had to change my strategy. Watching but also Trusting a little more, because, now knowing animal is good, did not want to create those bad prejudices to the Baby, and to the Nice dog who is not guilty from anything.
Well, Sharing!

Also sharing something else. I am reading Freud commented by Habermas, from his perspective. It's Good. Have to say how Important is the Fact to Make things Clear to students (Talking for All contexts) because I had read something from Author, knowing Importance, but had not caught the Idea that Connected him to Philosophy Studies, understanding this connection as not only one of "filósofos de la sospecha". He takes the hermeneutical conception as Autobiography. This Autobiography as Concept to be Understood through hermeneutical cercle, for all texts, comes from Dilthey Ideas, as something in constant selfconstruction, ready to be used for the reading of others texts.
This Well Explained Connection about Freud Opened my Eyes Much More.
The contextualization of him as "filósofo de la sospecha" was Well Explained, when was talked to me, but the fact of reading this specific connection to philosophical (and scientific as phisicalist and, more, brains phisiology) structures of his Theory Made Understand Much More his Importance and why He was Called as that in this context.
Someway, this means recognizing Importance of "desocultamiento" that Heidegger talks about so Intensely as something that can only come as Progressive Upcoming, Increasing Quality of it on each part of it (this is more generalistic about hermenutical perspective).
I Want to Read something from Paul Ricoeur because He wanted to Bring Reason to "fenomenología" related to "hermenéutica", and also (so important) to connect two "corrientes" that Catch Good Part of S XX Philosophy: Gadamer (hermenéutica) and Habermas. I've read something, but Want More.
He was Professor in Chicago.
As I said, related to Endless Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   

Back to top Go down

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next