Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13482

PostSubject: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:08 pm

http://www.clarkedailynews.com/redefining-beauty-positive-exposure-spirit-of-difference-photography-exhibit-opens-sun-mar-18/30334

Wow! action smiley
love smiley flower

as (afterS): this is going to be a new subject from things I think may result or be taken as Beautiful and Good, Global/Free/Subjective/Moral Concept.
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:35 pm

http://www.lavanguardia.com/lacontra/20120314/54267641495/annie-marquier-corazon-cerebro.html

Wows!
Smile flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:01 pm

This is the place where I am going to post pictures from today. If there's someone to save.
How would not, if I am Savior?
Smile Very Happy Smile

Brooke, my Mind is Working like Nice Train for the Thinking. Oh my, I am so Happy for this, IDEAS, and ARGUMENTS, so Good I am Having. For working, even experimental practices to "prove" thinking conclusions or as point for taking off exposition of thinking.
This "beasty" mind is Becoming Good Person to me! I will talk at the moment flower
flower And This I DEBT to YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, "no puc agradar a totes". Yesterday a little girl did not want to know anything about me. Not nice talks, not kisses, not talk about embraces. Her mother and, specially, my sister, were really worried... about me! wave affraid
Yes, I LIKE Kids very Much, and Now I Think First, not for heroic stories or anything but as INNER FIRST THINKING, in them. It's about Instinctive Reaction, where there's no possible to Take on Reason.
Instinctive Reaction was SO POSITIVE FROM ME!
Selfish Now, of course, but as Sharing for Good, just this.
Obviously, this is nothing as "seconds special of mine"; this is FOR EXPRESSING MY INNER STATE OF MIND!!
Ah, probably as a gift for my failure the other day Smile , my sister told me OK to pictures.
This is True: I've just looked for the first time at my nails, they're OK! Smile geek
This is gonna be so MODEST Symbol of my Love for You, Soul Emotion!!
It will not be "Wow", but it will be SINCERE FROM THE DEEP OF MY HEART FOR YOU!!
flower For All my Life, Dreamed of this. Beyond Abstractions from Reason now, I Truly Feel All in my Soul!! flower
party smiley flower party smiley

I Truly Love You!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Those News from "The Sound of Music", in 24th April, How Nice!
The Lady Sweetness Brooke, Bright as Heaven, will Shine so Much, Her Heavenly Heart!
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
flower love smiley action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:47 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6qxMP3deU8&feature=g-vrec&context=G29db378RVAAAAAAAADA

Brooke You've got Those Two People Smile Smile Smile flower , but I have already NOTHING.
Anyway, if it could Result the GOOD thing for You, I Swear I would PEACEFULL ACCEPT NOW, HURTING BUT ACCEPTING ADMITING FREEDOM OF ALL, and KEEPING HOPE FOR REST OF LIFE.
BUT I SWEAR I COULD HANDLE PEACEFUL WAYS.
I'VE GOT MY THINGS TOO. I must be HONEST!
I only Ask You Never Think about ("a boat" flower Smile Smile flower ) , but if it was, I'd say Yes and Thank You and Sorry and God Bless!
flower It's True that I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: HERE=REAL PEACE, AND I'LL PROVE, CALM! WELL, I'M PASSIONATE, BUT THIS IS FAMILY ALL, NO EXCEPTION!! ALL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:21 pm

: BROOKE SHIELDS!
Smile Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley
flower Like a Star @ heaven flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:15 am

This is Fantastic, Wisdom and Human All Around The World: BEAUTIFUL!

http://www.lavanguardia.com/lacontra/20120409/54283091418/graciela-figueroa-segun-te-mueves-cambian-tu-mente-y-tus-emociones.html

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2012/04/11/madrid/1334157977.html?cid=GNEW970103&google_editors_picks=true

It's in spanish, but as much as I Think it's Really Good and able to be translated easy I am posting.
Smile There's no Better Place to Post it! Smile
love smiley flower Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:04 pm

flower Smile Very Happy Smile flower
Yeah, I think I'll come for a while in the night tomorrow!!
love smiley love smiley

flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Hello Again!!

Brooke, as much as I've been receiving Good Humor Intentioned Messages, I See How I could Start Thinking about "cuixes" of your own so quickly!
Smile Very Happy Smile

Well, something.
I am not sure if I have to say because it's well known as obvious thing, but I Have.
Mother was Always TOO MUCH PERMISSIVE, TOO MUCH PROTECTIVE BUT ALSO TOO MUCH PERMISSIVE. I started feeling some separation after I went out of the house, she was feeling "síndrome del nido vacío", as I've let her known for pretty couple of times.
She Always Reconigzed All Good from me.
Art was Never a Preference at my house.
My uncle Michael was the only one, but I was not very interested, have to admit. Maybe because father thought it was gay thing ( Laughing ) or maybe because I was out of it.
All Emotions I kept in my own world.
My behaviour as person with some kind of "repressive" education atmosphere does not come from mother at all, at the very least specifically her fault (I do not know enough about Edipo to say those weird (sorry Mr Freud but I Honestly Think that's what they are, at the very least from your point of view, Sir, so Bright Thinker!) emotions about her could make me more repressive feeling about women, specially knowing by so too precocious attractions and attitude and real behaviour.
This behaviour comes from all. Closing emotions from father and All Context Induction (men must be men, and Sensitivity it was supposed to be something like forbidden or something, so I closed), Catholic Religion, from grandma and all, my Sensitivity, my precocious brains, my fears from all things put together...
My IDEALISM.
I was so far from Normal behaviour, I was Expecting for Much More.
And I Always Knew I could Find, I Always Knew.
I Always Thought it could be in Real Life, with Woman of my Life.
Now I Know I was True, my Capability for Losing myself into Woman's Love.
I was True.
It's what I Do, with You, Brooke.
Ha, I Love You!!
Ha, I am FREE now!!
Because You Love me and Stay with me!!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:10 am

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

All I've said is Embarassed True!
flower I Always Tell You!! It's my Promise!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I said because thought I had to say, but it's because I WANT People and Most Importantly You Feel Good and Fine, NEVER WORRIES, about me!! action smiley
Yesterday, and talking too much for work to do, I studied serious, but what took me more time to me was to order things. Me the mess! Smile Very Happy
flower I Do Believe in me and in Hope, and I Just Want to Love You, and I am so PROUD about the fact You, All of You, Beauty, Talent, Body, Heart, Mind and All are so Well Known and Admired, Everywhere! flower
I am Learning about Fleixibility of mind, per example now going from one place to another, coming from studies yesterday.
I said "today" and I meant "yesterday" when talking about me in one of those days Very Happy for Sensitivity. But All Worked Quite Well Here and me!
I Love You, I Love You!!
Tons of Strengt of Mine I am Sending to You for Tonight!

action smiley

ps: no advices, not because I can not giving, from THEORIC point of view of course, just because YOU don't need at all!
Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation
Ha!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Only one minute for saying I've got Good Work and not going to walking till I've finished or till time it can be presented. I will not leave eyes from papers for all this time.
flower Thank You for Your Inspiration Brooke!! flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Brooke,

funny Evidences about my Good changes:
that GORGEOUSLY LOVELY Video, "back to back". It used to drive me Mad ( Laughing Smile Laughing ), and Now You See The Way it Drives me!!
cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Well, hearted mind Using for Loving You More an Better!! Blessing Times in my Life!!
flower I Love You, I Love You with All of my Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:58 pm

flower Hello! flower
flower flower

"interesting and beautiful" from everywhere, to the most Perfect Place, Your WebPage, Angel's of Mine that I Adore!!
flower And, for Sure, love smiley love smiley love smiley = love smiley flower
action smiley
And We All can be CALM about it, because I've made my counts and it's Exactly Identifying Relationship, Certainty of Mine!
flower Wink Wink Wink Smile Wink flower

flower Brooke, I Love You and Love You and Much More All Like Heaven's to me!!
See You in a while, and Adoring You for All of the Time, HERE Your Heart!!
flower
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Smile party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue May 01, 2012 2:52 pm

flower my Beloved Angel of Mine flower

now we could ask ourselves if what I am going to say is because of Love or not.
I See You Everywhere I See Calm, Peace , Love and Joy; and when I can not say those Emotions as Real Perceptions around or anywhere, I Feel Like Needed to Change Everything for Good, because I am Thinking of You and can hardly handle This Contradiction.
flower And You are with me, and Want to Bring All Roses of Spirit from All places of The Universe to You, and I Want to Do All Goodness for You, and Want to Change the World only for You!! flower
flower Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Have Great Day, I Love You, Emotion love smiley Flies!!
flower party smiley flower

ps: and do not worry about Plans, they're really good. but when I've done a 50 ms course and feel like win (talking about my Philosophy studies) I feel like needing a break, and also like had done all.
Oh, I Still Got Such a Long and Beautiful Way to Be Worked for Wise and for Good!
For Love!! I will Always be with YOU!!
flower action smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu May 03, 2012 10:51 am

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

Today going to cinema. As I think it all echos I have to say that I will not "respect" my own world because my sister called me for going to "The Avengers" and I said yes.
It's been long time since last. I Honestly Admit it was for money and my Mad about it.
I told her, if You've got money, we can go! Smile
Well, beyond my cyclops that I can not help, as my "MANIAS", I think we'll go.
So, to Respect someway, I'll Go next week to "Battleship" as I said.
Smile Smile Smile

This Place is Like Home!
Brooke, I am Breathing because I Do Honestly Think I've Finally (have to Admit I have paid good amount of sweating to Achieve Very Happy Laughing Smile ) Got The Message!!
Here's Home and it Transcends to Everywhere!!!
I Know Someday I'll Hold Your Hand again, I SWEAR it to You!!
flower You're my Princess, and You're Perfect to me, I Want to Take Care!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Fri May 04, 2012 1:21 pm

flower And I still Adore YOU, I Adore You so Much More!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Enlluernament de bell sol i vida,
àngel de les altures que baixa
i rostre de l’existència;
en la tendresa del teu consol
es guarda el tresor de l’esperança
que bateja l’eterna mar.
L’univers en vostè i nostra vida,
somni de l’amor fet veritat.
love smiley love smiley

flower Smile Smile Smile flower

party smiley love smiley party smiley

cheekey smiley My Angel of Mine!! cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Sat May 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Smile Hola!! Smile
Smile Smile

How are things?
Was coming like some near to too much in my own world, too low peaceful beating.
Maybe some tired.
And I See those Pictures: THE LOVELIEST Talking Heavens through those Lips of Idem!!
flower Smile Oh My!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Yesterday so Well Going me. Those things on Respect, I Do Really tongue smiley at them, not about my sexuality, so there's no problem ( Laughing ).
I had my good meal for last years from my suspicious about Your Suspicious (not completely imagined I think, but also someway "inducidas" by me - it's just Smile Smile ).
Brooke, this thing does not matter to me now. I Express but I Do Feel too inside of mind.
It's for News on Internet searchers that I say.
Yes, yes, I was also "acusado" of being some time in my life. Because of my "I don't mind, three 'tons' ( Smile Wink ) of girls at the door: OK I don't mind, I should train too much to lift".
Well, after years I became "basic instinct" ways. It was Positive, because I Learnt from it.
Now I Know I don't want and I can't Live without You.
I Truly Need You!!
When I See You Adorable as The Angel You are, what can I say?
I can just Love You, I ONLY WANT to COVER YOU UP BY KISSES, TENDER AND SWEET I SWEAR!!
flower flower

Well, Admiting I can only talk as first reaction ( Smile Very Happy Smile ), it's just that You Wake Up this Tenderness in me, SO MUCH TENDERNESS, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE, SO CUTE, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE, BROOKE?
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Tue May 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Oh, Shocked ( affraid - Calm! Smile ) I could read from News the reason for Brooke using that cane, very well combined with Tremendous Elegancy of her Dress.
You're my Lady Brave, my Angel of Mine!
Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation

For this, I should add something to what I Told YOU in last post.
It's from a Very Beloved Literature Piece of Mine since my chilhood, "Platero y Yo", as You Know. Here Teacer is also You, Lady Princeton ( cheekey smiley action smiley )
Smile Smile

"- Tié asero./ - Sí, tiene acero. Acero por fuera y plata de ley por dentro".

The last thing TALKING about is Fashion or money.
It's The Beauty of You, The Reason what I Love You so, so Much that I've Had to Learn How to Do it Calm!!
Smile Yeah, yeah, I love you!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
Of course, I am Always improving!!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

ps: Have to Come later to Watch Friends Videos, more Relaxed and ready to Appreciate Better than here at work.
Smile Smile Smile
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed May 09, 2012 10:33 am

Brooke,

this is some wave tongue smiley from my idiome.
Romantic Romance One!

Fem una rialla, un joc,
dues bromes i m'scost;
no hi haurà dolls ad hoc,
tot és remei pel foc;
riem i parem l'agost.

This is enlightening the light, as less heavy intensity of Mine!!
flower action smiley

ps: But Your Beauty Truly Helps about weights, "a little" Help cheekey smiley Exclamation
Smile Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu May 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Oh, Brooke, and I am Still Feeling ROMANTIC!!
All Talking about Nights ( wave Smile ), All I say is in Fact about True Hearted Feelings; I Love You so Much, Please Always Remember (I am Here for Making You Do)!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Smile Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Smile

GOD BLESS!
flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Mon May 14, 2012 7:55 pm

my Beloved of Mine,

just made some listening videos for Loving You!!
It's just that I don't like water very much.
Smile Wink Very Happy Wink Smile

I Love You, I Love You, Believe me when I say, I Know You Believe, it's Heaven!!
Please, not think I am the mr.games for win, I Just Want to Love You, with my Heart!!
Have Great Day, and Tomorrow Much Better!!
Love, Love, Love and Love!! Forever, Love!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed May 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Smile love smiley Hello love smiley !! Smile
flower flower

Feeling better about headache, and the same good state of mind as before.
I am the LAZIEST, Feel Good= creativity low.
Please, not trying to give anybody ideas for increasing ideas, I promise I'll do, I Promise, I say!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
love smiley love smiley

But I Always tell You things, and I don't want to let it go, Sweetness of Mine. I Love You!!
Smile Smile

Things told just for some fun, never forgetting Admit it's also Very Happy me, how it would be possible something different?
The fact I don't care as much as before does not mean I don't care. It's normal.
The Reason: Personal Meeting, Good Chemistry!
That was All I Needed to Satisfy my External Perception of myself.
Now it's just about being Polite and Normal, and also Very Happy Smile , for sure. Normal.
Well, I don't have many new subjects to talk about today.
Just God Bless!
I Love YOU, my Beloved Brooke, ANGEL of Mine!!
And I do Never Forget about Illusion from Seeing You again, Always Keep it Alive; Specially because I Know I'll Do, I CARE so much about Loving You Eternal Endless Ways!!

flower You're the MOST SPECIAL Person I've ever Known! flower
flower flower
cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu May 17, 2012 8:54 am

Smile flower Hola!! flower
flower flower

I am coming really hüpfen jumpy smiley Some very Beautiful finds on "tragic ends" Romantic movies, so Beautiful All, put me little down, but it's Beautiful. I can not go out Here, I Need to, We Both Two Need to Stay.
When I think about possibility of going, I start feeling I need air to breathe.
And, Please, Everybody's OK to me about Here. I SWEAR my bag is empty of hates, I SWEAR. BELIEVE, it's Always been like this. Sometimes angry, deceived or disturbed, but never hate. Never! I don't know to hate. I don't know.
love smiley love smiley

Yesterday had very good time at cinema. At first I felt so different to last time, me inside. Feeling the inner chances, so deep. It almost scared me, to see those changes. It's True. Nothing bad, just CHANGES.
Feeling Well, and Had Good Fun!
I will go more times, and to all I said I'll go.
But Brooke, this is funny and out of this arguments of mine ( Smile Smile ), and IT'S TRUE:
Coming here, while listening "(I've had) Time of my life" (I think this is the writing, not sure, not seconds), I was thinking (oh! Very Happy Laughing ) about You.
What was the scene?
You and me sat on the white sofa, watching some funny TV program. You dressed with pijama and very nice "pantuflas" (I LOVE this word! geek ), and me don't noticed about. Holding hands or on shoulder, I was telling You funny stupidities, and We were Having so Much Fun.
This is what I was Thinking.
love smiley love smiley

I Love You, and just Need to be Sure You Feel the Same and Want to Stay Here with me FOREVER! I will come back for POLITE Touching Hands, FRIENDLY OPEN HEART NOT FEARING AT ALL JUST HONEST GLANCE AND SMILE, I SWEAR!!
I Love You, it's Much More than me!!
flower flower flower flower
cheekey smiley Smile cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Thu May 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Hello, Please notice this is second post!!
Smile Smile

Hope You like this nice mix.

http://www.moviehole.net/201254149lovers-torn-apart-tragically-beautiful-movie-couples-and-soul-mates

I (with Permission of Big Gary's Myth and All Other Ones from Pictures! flower Smile ), would Spent my LIFETIME in a DANCE with You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   Wed May 23, 2012 3:17 pm

love smiley Heaven Brooke love smiley

this is necessary to say before going.
Could anybody tell to HQ Restaurant that "pasta" was very good but not the one model I asked for.
This is NOT JOKE AT ALL, used as JOKE, because it's True.
Please, let them gently know.
Meal very good, but not exact.
Some Fun, my Adored!!

You want to know something?
They could have put one Charlot's shoe and I would have eaten from my plate the same.
Very Happy Smile Very Happy

And when I think about it a little more, I notice it was not necessarily for gentleness of mine, to look good for You and Everybody Your Friends, and Mine, there.
It's just that I did not care at all, and my mouth (well, "paladar", truly needed dictionary, but writing directly, so easy for You) was so far from thinking about textures or tastes from Good Delicious Pasta.
Smile Very Happy Smile
flower

Oh, Lady, I Love You so Much, so Much!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   

Back to top Go down

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next