Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice diary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Nice diary - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Smile Heaven of my Heart Smile
Smile Smile

I'm wave HAPPY!!
Fortune I am some more mature and can go through the Living by this Feeling Share Soul and Body with You. It's Explossion of Passion and Light, Now in my mind.
I Love You too Much!!
flower Have to come later for a Hug!! flower
Tomorrow will come to Love You More by Words, but tonight I'll Love You only by the Glance and All and every simple piece of my body and beating heart.
You Make Feel so Much!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

I Love You, may YOU Listen, Please, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, AND I'VE ALWAYS LOVED, AND WILL LOVE YOU BEYOND ETERNITY TOO!!

PS: well, now I can already breathe!! Wink tongue smiley action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Brooke,

I'm sorry for being too sincere. I know there's still Goodness Alive in the world.
I don't want to be sadic.
Perception too focused on bad side. Sorry. Was being honest about feeling, not intentionally for hurting.
I SWEAR.
Well, talking about all the things: One Good One.
The other day I could see how Aidan Quinn was in a video "500 miles" (with Johnny Depp), and I Swear I did not feel a simple, not a nanosecond ( Smile ) emotion as "appétit" for destruction.
flower Laughing Laughing Laughing flower
love smiley
I Swear, was quite Good.
So I Do Share.
And bad mood it's not only for too Embarassed in the skin of others, for the dare about names, from last movie; it's more like too consciousness about All, Story, and History.
We'll say it better: "I'm out of your secret", it's OK. Telling Beautifully as Song, and so not necessary more messages for it's opened question.
We All Know Now it's Opened. Guys, not necessary focuse. I Know it's Done for Good Intention, I Know, but I'm Sure Brooke Feels Bad for those things.
So, please, PLEASE and gentle and PEACEFUL and KIND, do not focuse so much on those things.
We are All Human and We All, anyway it may be, DO HAVE FAMILIES.
Told with All my Respect and Care.

Well, Brooke, the Important are News about the Nine.
Remember, I Felt quite Normal and fine about face.
Going beyond the fact I am more handsome than him and Brad put together.
I Know You and All Do Know!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well, Here not Much Space for Truth.
Truth about Truth ( party smiley party smiley party smiley ) coming to me fast as shark, wow.
Here just some smart and sinthetized opinions of mine.
True Investigation for Good at University, Here my Land.
After this Personal Selfredemption, I Love You All, More than Before! It's True! You Make me Learn so Fast, like Thunders of Human Truth. And I'm Thankful and not hypocrite about it.
You're not saints to me, as I am not to You and neither to me ( Laughing Smile ), but We can Work Together.
But I'll Respect this Familiar Context where I am.
Last Message was the last tough about Truth. That kind too rude and too partial, to tell... The Truth, of course.
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

flower Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:26 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

Very NICE All Messages Today, oh my. HEARTFELT!
It Helps so Much for Everything Good to be done.
Oh Yes!
love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower

Also, with All RESPECT, Wanted to say, as much as these are some hard times for many people, for crises, economical one, in many parts of the world, the Possibility of Beauty, and Much More when it's BEAUTY OF LOVE, to be Seen by those People in trouble (that kind or any kind), can be so NICEST AND INSPIRING.
I Honestly Think/People that for People with Good Heart, to See Marriage between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would be so NICE and INSPIRATIONAL and FAMILIAR, for the Big Family They Do Have!
And the Same for All, I Love You!
flower flower flower

Oh my, some too much Emotioned.
Well, changing context, psycological.
Brooke, I Love You so Much. Have to go to meeting today, out of this place. It will feel good, Experiences, and I can Help, so Great.
I am so Proud, Brooke!! action smiley
I adore You!!

ps: Loving You is my type!!
party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Smile Hola!! Smile
Smile Smile

Brooke, I Love You. Ha!!
Have You Seen my Thoughts?
Very Happy
Smile Laughing Smile
cheekey smiley Razz love smiley love smiley Razz cheekey smiley

Truly think I'm making Good Working. For Goodness, All I can achieve.
flower It's Love! flower
I'm in Love with You!! Feel like the first time.
Ah, Oh, All, my Everything Smile Smile , it's True!!
That Endless Love Video, Have to See. Waiting for later, when I See. And Picture of Heaven on Earth too.
It's Sunny now. Me Energized for so Much Well.
For all Together.
Just read one time what I wrote, and wow, think it's Very Good. Now I'm sending to Teacher.
That Expression of Your Face, and Smile, I See Heaven, Lady.
It's Something I've NEVER Found in any other place of Universe of Mine. NO OTHER PLACE, EMOTIONAL PLACE.
It's More than Magnetic, it's ETERNAL!!
I Know it's not so simple. It's just...
flower It's just All, Brooke, that MAKES me LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Feeling so Well today!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Brooke,

first step not coming tonight.
Word Given. So important, so much forgotten word, place taken by business and money.
Civilization is less Violence, but More Money.
F.!
Some Balancing, Much Better, decreasing the both of them, still possible.
Like bison, starting this Going Away FIGHT against myself.
But into Social in Real World, this is Key for Believing is Real Chance.
God Bless!
If I could Give You my Heart, Brooke, I'd Do, You Know!!
Time may run, but Love and Heart NEVER, Never, End!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:55 pm

only one more thought,

those balances in messages, like kiss/hit alternativity, as therapy, I must tell You it does not work that much.
or maybe yes?
Not sure about it. Not even sure what was the real reason from the Aidan's moment.
I publically say.
But do not need that much those things, and would Prefer Much More to Stay Calm. Not "like injuries" no more, Please. Is that possible, not offending any more?
I also admit, as much as I am not sure about People Actively Implicated in Messages (it's True, I don't Think ONLY Brooke), but it's time for another kind.
I See NO MOVEMENT HERE, as I Always Supposed it was going to be; JUST BECAUSE: BROOKE FAMILY and INTERESTS ABOUT STUDYING ME AND, MUCH MORE LATELY, PERHAPS TO LISTEN TO SOMETHING; and I have just Start Moving, for Good.
Love is out of Dicussions, I Love Brooke!!
So many times She got offended and it was so FAR, SO FAR, from my Honest Intentions.
It's PAINFUL.
But this the Living.
I also Admit will need quite long time to forget all offenses. The putting into situation, bonded, and after it all the things.
But, something good is the fact I do not feel personal hate.
I just use, defeat and offenses, for Making Energy Up in me.
You All, FRIENDS, REAL ONES, See How it's Useful.
Pride of Mine Still need more Time and some more hitting buds, but not personal.
Just bud of Context, Historical. That's All.
And if if Works for Good...
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

it's coming and going, the Mad .
Me Honest Sincere.
Do not bring bad feelings, just the Truth.
Not bad words for anybody, just the feeling.
I Hate the fact Seeing You breaks the wall of my coldness down. But not the fire one, I Have to Admit, for All the things.
Not thinking about bad thins either, just feeling this fire. Not totally good.
Well, in my own fight, with no risks for anybody's integrity, Studies, I will go through this.
Opposite Feelings I can not evitate. I can't.
But this does not mean me attacking, and much less in Christmas Times.
These Pulsions I Have, Mad for Big Frustration, I can Drive Much Better by coming and being Listened, Good Ears and couple of eggs, Brooke, like Picture of Forum.
Wow, Well Made Lady!
You're The Only One I Know who would Want to Handle this All I'm throwing for last days.
Not injuries, just the Truth of my Heart.
This does not mean I don't Love You. But, Love is not Always enough. As the world geek
The Kind, to my ears, Mind and Heart, Music of The Supremes Do Calm me.
Need that Kind for Stopping the "monster" inside. This We All Together Created. Not saying did come without it Here. I Admit. It's just it's been quite fed.
Well, it's so Clear how Human Mind becomes when Feel Power and Freedom, like "nothing can touch me".
It's painful to discover our own Nature, of All.
So, it's about time shut me up myself, and I Do.
Motown Music is WOW, GOOD FOR FEELING GOOD!
flower flower flower

Well, Brooke, I Love You!! Very Much!! That Video from Run Ways... You LOOK like Vision of a Goddess. True, Real Goddess. Wow!
Yeah, Truly!
Will come later for Hug.
Do not worry for me because All these things saying pacify demons created from last years.
I am Gentle and Feeling so Good with People around, Truly.
Discovering these Teachers has been BLESSING to Mind and Soul.
Some Peace, about Good Feelings and Sense. Wow!
Not idealizing, just True.
So Good People. True Near, Helper, Wise, Open Minds!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Brooke, don't worry, Feeling Better and Better!
I Love You, I Love You, I SAID!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

And I Honestly think by now Word means Something!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

came for "twoting".
Rolling Eyes oh my, not very bright.
Well, at the very least Tried.

Wishing Well All, Wishing Good, Wishing Work, Wishing Love, Wishing. Only as Good.
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

Coming soon for VIDEOS. Loveliest. You!!
flower Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: ENERGY'S GOOD!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:18 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

how are things?
Quite good. Some tired. Good REST preparing today before Study. Feel All Good. MUCH MORE WHEN I DO COME!!

Honestly, it Feels so Good when I Do Feel my Heart is Truly Appreciated as Good one. Much more than the beauty of my face ( Laughing sorry, it's too funny to me to talk about it, sure cultural educational) or bright mind.
I Love and Gives me PEACE!! TRUE!

Hmm, OK, let's start Working.
Wishing Very Well Everybody, Please, God Bless!
Brooke, I Love You Very Much!!
Thank You for Confidence. For Video Trailers, I mean. It's OK. It's True.
On my own, Protecting my Dreams as I Always Did at this time, have to Confess, thought this, COMING HERE IS BLESSING, just for some kind of Contact with Brooke Shields, that I Always MISSED so Much.
Also, adding FRIENDLY PEOPLE Truly Caring is BLESSING too!
flower flower flower

flower cheekey smiley Brooke, I Love You. "PER SEMPRE!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Good studies. Improving. Yesterday tired because of working before, but Rendiment was even better tongue smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:50 am

Hi can not wait till later to make posts because I am so emotioned that I have to do and do have not time to think about any other thing being difficult concentrate in any other thing even when I have done at work but now I had to do because it is too much beautiful and lovely and heavenly so i come posting pictures of love.
Smile Smile Smile
love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:31 am

Hello!!

for some distracting myself and some better feeling.
Today going to comference from Academic ("Real Academia de la Lengua española", letter "d", and "Real Academia de la Historia" and More) Francisco Rodríguez Adrados.
He's 90 years old.
Wow! Funny Happy Bright All!
flower flower flower

Brooke, on wednesdays I'll take a break from studies. Too intense as working too, and also from the moment I will not stop on weekends (these more for writing and thinking and make schemes, creativity using the learnt material).
Taking care. Shared.
Very Illusioned about Comference: "Desarrollo político de Atenas y Roma. Entre las aristocracias y las democracias".
Good and New things, and Some More Social.

This last one not my strongest side, as my "flirting" abilities either; but I'm Much better at closer distances.
Everybody say!
Some jokes. True, I Know. I Know. I Knew I had to go.

Brooke, All Goodness I can find, day by day, new, still, in this Heart, it's what I Want to Give You.
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi, good morning,

how are things? Truly Wish Well.
flower flower flower

Here me Angry.
It's good, sometimes. It Gives Sense. Because if I was not Angry I should have think, from Conscious Reason, that I am dead or totally wave
There're things and stories that...
It makes like losing sense about everything. How much badness and stupidity and insesitivity, there's in the world.
As I said yesterday, I will not take a simple rest on working. I know it will make my character even bitter than it has become to be, but I'll go through.
Have Seen TV Docummentary about IQ. Oh my, "vergüenza ajena", True Embarassed about. Those ideas, fixed IQ as social classes (all justified and Fair Question Exclamation ), 11 years for going on...
Oh my. Then it's possible to Understand Everything. To Listen to some Nobel Prizes to say some kind of things Gives me Explanation about Almost Everything I've Seen, I've Lived, and will See and Live for Sure in my life.
There's no finish line, there's only a very long, long road.
If I did not say this, I think something would explode.
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Embarassed Hi,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

I was very angry. All last events. Like All put together. Sorry. It's controlled in the inside (NEVER problems in the outside). Many years in High Excitation State of Heart and Mind without Way out are so Tough, even for me, when some kind of situations come around.
God Bless!
It's been very hurting to me, those things from your Country Brooke, with Children. Don't want to talk more about Here. Was so TERRIBLY PAINFUL LIKE HELL. Too Much Involved!
I Just Want to Work and Share Love!
flower

I'm at Library Now. More than two hours of exercising free and Good (no painful or too hard) and came here not much far from 16 h. I've been reading. Some History:
"la historia puede desarraigar los prejuicios y neutralizar los juicios demasiado prematuros". From "Historia de la Filosofía", Emile Bréhier.
When We're Autonom Thinkers, and We Can Understand Reasons and Facts, and Compare and Try Together to Fix (Always under Critic, Conclusions) some kind of Human Reason, and for this, where's the nonsense; t flower hen We Can!
flower flower flower
love smiley

Going Here to Videos of Love. I've Seen All. Just Sharing Good Emotions, with Your Permission, Please.
Not too gentle to erase agressivity, it's just my Nature when not angry. Maybe too much, but I Honestly think, if Everybody played right and fair, that kind is never "too much".
God Bless!
flower Don't Go. Never. I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:07 pm

flower Hi! flower
flower

How are things?
Here tons of hunger, and thirst too, Real, because coming from long walk-stretching time.
Good. Calm. Relaxed but not tired. But some lack of sugar in blood now. Not metaphores. Real! Smile
I am working for Kindness in me, facing all things, and it's Working True.
Sending Good Wishes Everywhere!
It's not fake, it's True!
Specially, Health, TONS OF GOOD HEALTH FOR ALL! WISHING BEST ABOUT THAT! action smiley

Today some lazy about reading. Feels good, even to eyes. Tonned (well, some more) body as result of "calm task" tongue smiley , and much rested eyes (I see when I see geek ).
I Love You!
I'll keep going on with my "politics" about non politics, just about Heart and Mind, Human.
Yesterday could See very long and INTERESTING docummental about Harry Belafonte, so Good, "Sing your song". I ADMIRE!
I am quite some piece of an animal, because Knew him as Artist, but not that much about Human Worker. TRULY IMPRESSED, VERY MUCH! THANK YOU FOR INSPIRATION, SO TRUE!
Going to Listen to some Songs.
I've read lyrics. I'm a piece of an ass. Real speachless smiley Rolling Eyes
I Love Brooke, so Much!
Smile Smile Smile Smile
love smiley
flower

ps: Admit Soul and Heart relaxing task is so Much Improved, after Coming, and being Kind!!
What a Face
I just Wanted to Express I'm OK, to Feel Good!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi again, because I forgot to say!
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Mother said You Look The Same ( cheekey smiley Admiring, True, and Tenderness, You can BELIEVE it, Brooke), and Rowan and Grier are Totally Cute ( cheekey smiley too!).
Just to say!! action smiley
Pictures of me I'll post and Swear are Good. My sister has to make scans, but I ( wave rolleeye smiley ) did not remember to bring the rest of pictures to her.
I'll post, in any case before "Los Reyes Magos" Day. So that There Everybody will Have Two Giving Days, 24th and 6th, as We Here Have.
Nice fun.
I Admit to See mother so worried and tensioned for problems, and All, and All, I Know, does not exactly calming my Soul, but We'll Go Through it All. OF COURSE!
I Love You so Much, Brooke Angel of Mine!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Smile
Yes, yes, yes. I See the Seeing! Well... That's the price for being a "celebrated" one.
It's Christmas!
Smile Smile

Yesterday had Very Good Talk, nighty one, with my Mother. And also hurt my head with good kicking by backdoor of my car, vertex. Hydraulic system ( Smile Wink Smile ) does not work very well, and door does not go up enough, and head against was the answer.
Bull agains car's Bud!
Gonna TAKE TRULY CARE for ALL!
Smile Laughing Smile

Some pain today. But don't think is that much. I've got hard cranium. Will not disturb the walking. Some painful, but not that much.
Smile Smile Smile
flower flower

Goodness!
Will Start More Social Living. Will take pressure from Here and All places, including my Help.
Naked talking to Mother Helped Very Much. Not so easy and usual to me. Felt so Good.
To Free Feel HUMAN NATURAL Vulnerability with NO fear. You Know, things I talked about are so Human.
Want to Do, LIVE ways, to Talk to More People. Coming back to FRIENDS.
Nobody can Stand Alone Forever. Just Searching for some Human.
Here I'll Stay, as PEACE. And Keeping Magic, Keeping it. My Gift, from my Heart.
Innocence will NEVER, as True in the inner Deep of Us, Brooke, NEVER die.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

PS: More Thinking twice before talking from now on, and also Taking More Care. More Directed by Wishes for Giving Help, AS JUST COPARTICIPATED ONE, than Wishes for just express or liberate thoughts or live in another life.
Love is STILL Real!!
The fact I am not talking that much about does not mean anything about any possible less Truth than before about Love.
More Real All Now.
Feeling The Care from the outside NOW!
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers

At your feet, Lady, for anything that can be NICE from me!
Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Hi!!

Not angry at all at this time.
Just taking the chance to say how Good it will Feel, after Watching Videos, the fact I am not going to be very Romantic Here from now on.
Just More like Human.
And don't worry, I'll Search for my own sensuality on my own.
One thing has nothing in common with the other one.
I'll only Do for Sense and Honesty.
And will try not talking that much.
And maybe one day, it's possible, I'll have my own family. Here we say "s'ase mai és vell". So, who knows! But not many wills by now, Feeling Well with that Person.
Anyway, Look at Julio Iglesias. Not comparing power money or career, but well, we All Human after all.
God Bless Your Family, Brooke!
I Know You Know I can not go from Here Now, when See I can Bring some Sense, as modestly as I can from my knowing and experience, to this Place Shared by All.
Probably, excepting Very Intense Moments into Loving, I'll end All post by the same as this one.
Meaning the One and for Good.
Very Simple, my writing, because it's english, not the same as spanish to me, but Concepts not at All. As I've Demonstrated, and will Demonstrate Much More.
God Bless You All! Peace and Love!

Good Finishing, FRIENDLY as hell!!
party smiley cheekey smiley Smile cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:29 am

Smile Hi, Good Morning!! Smile
Smile Smile

Computer does not work very well today, but I finally could enter and write.
Ha. Laughing Smile Laughing
Much More Calm, quite Conscious Need to Stay and Go through things from last weeks.
Smile I Do!! Smile
Some bad mood about head, some hurting. Not sure if something or probably just some suggestion, or just new times for wake up ( geek Sleep ).
I'll watch it.
Wishing Health and Goodness and Peace and Good Staying Everywhere!!
Starting Adaptation to new diary schedule. It was too beautiful Smile Laughing
flower I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley

Smile flower Brooke, I Love You and I Love You!! Don't go much far, please flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: made some good friendly contacts, new, from studies; MAKES FEEL GOOD, I'VE GOT NEW KIND OF TOUCH! HUMAN!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:24 am

Smile Hi, how are things! Smile
Smile Smile

Here quite well.
Searched for some romantic video ("oh, please!", was thinking), and when did not find it I've breathed so Well ( wave )
flower

All for Good Improving in the Right Direction.
Yesterday's night felt truly Mad , and even little wave cat received some not totally polite voices for the "smartness" showing ( Laughing Laughing Laughing ). I don't use to do these things, was some Sad for words said. Tough things, about ends, I mean.
I came into idea, for what I see, because Breathed before sleeping and had Good Night!
I am Feeling Well, this Morning. Like Have Done the Right to Do.
Improving.
So far from poems. So lazy to take them and put order for try publications. But I have to do.
Very focused in this kind of thinking.
Everything I can Honestly do for this, I'll do.
Wish results, but they are not any kind of condition as expected and necessary to come to keep on working.
That's the line!
God Bless!
I Love You!!

ps: this is working well! I'm worried.
Laughing Smile Wink
Working well!
tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:20 am

Smile Hi! Smile
Smile Smile

How are things?
Sorry, too hard talker yesterday. Too many Emotions exploding. Now More Calm.
That Beauty from Video, Created like atomic explossion in the inside, for the feeling of lost Beauty and Romanticism and Love (it takes A WHOLE TIME!). Like "and now, after all, you come to me with this...".
Well, unbalanced reaction. Not good at all.
I'm not the happiest being on earth, you can be sure, but I'm balanced feelings at the very least now.
Illusion for starting studying. Worries and problems will not dissapear, but I'll work for them, hard, and will go to another conceptuality of Emotion, and Thinking, on space and time in my mind=CALMING, SO MUCH!

As I said, I don't know where we're going, but well, I think it's more like walking errand and, at least, never stop walking.
Walking the Living, I mean. And try to Help All to Walk the Better Possible.
I honestly think Now, among Uncertainties, this is the Key.
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Thank You for Very Nice Videos, like Romantic cartoons!
flower As I said, All of those People are in my Prayers, I only Wish Goodness, Please this You can All Believe flower
Well, life goes on. Let's See where it takes us.
Never stop, never surrender, never forget True Human Values!
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

flower Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

the only way to describe the Looking of those EYES, trying poetic but not much important (always better, of course I know), is taking situation like Stand Looking at Two Sacred Flames Made of Fire from Heaven action smiley
(GOOD JOB,me: or did You think I was talking about YOU Smile Laughing Smile , can not imagine efforst of mine for control Smile ).
How Beautiful You are!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi!!

For what I see, it's being expected from me to write some poems. Oh, my.
Now my head is a little more clear, because of the routine (heartbeats Impossible to be kept at that level) and because of age (some maturity), I am not sure if I'll can.
Those Videos are Funny. Composition, to "shake" my mind too.
I'm too cheekey smiley for Brooke Shields.
But "I can make you love me" has never been a choice.
Very Happy Smile party smiley

Taking a break:
About this movie, and about some other things on responsability from All in society (industries all, politicians, citizens, parents...) about excessive violence (when it's nonsense or just the "leading matter" and first of narrativity and all other is secondary about) going through actual society by videogames, movies...; and about Importance of chiefthinkers and what they say as expected from those others who want to be taught and, someway, directed and driven by their words (narrations, poems...); and about Importance of Giving People and Society what are our own Gifts...; I've read quite Good lines.
Honestly Think many things can be done about. Everybody can do something!
Importance of Creativity could be concentrated in this Martin Scorsese sentence, something like: I am my films.
It's not only about traditional identifying between Work and who we are (in Spain, typical "estudias o trabajas" as first sentence for flirt entrance), I think it's about Creation, that is in fact some kind of Re-creation on what we know, that we like less or more, as we can dislike too.
I posted some works from my studies about it. To me, the Art is the Re-creation of Reality that Gets Impulsed Always for the Needing of Sense (the search of Beauty gets included by that other larger concept: to explain: physical beauty, from studies: proportion in face: relations, numbers=sense).
Sense is the shelter and the magnetic point. Dressed on one or another ways.
It's more complex and has a larger meaning than concept "order". Order does not necessary make Sense.
Sense can come from the outside (fortunetely, sometimes come from it, yes Laughing Smile ), as Beauty of a face, p.e., but it's Origen is Totally Focused in the inside, our mind. So differently to concept "order".
"Audiences" for any kind of Re-created Reality that is "sold", more or less implicit ways, as some alternative (at the very least, if not the only) Sense, specially those YOUNG AUDIENCES, are so vulnerable facing it.
For that, Responsability of All is SO IMPORTANT.
I Remember I talked someday about Importance of Narrativity. Here's one practical situation for it.
Hope I Helped!

Will start trying some poems of Love, OK!
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Hi!!

I am, as Always, with troubles with computer. Looks like new? I don't think so.
Smile Laughing

Well, I posted and caught the same code as Always, from web for posting pictures, but by this computer should have had the following one.
But as number ( cheers well, I Express by All I Have, it's Free!! cheers ) is PERFECT, I am leaving like this.
It's for Expressing The Love.
Thank You for some quite Clear and Good "HELLO FRIEND"!
Hello, I say too!
flower Everything is Good Now flower
Not talking about written idiomes here. What were you expecting, Cervantes?
wave tongue smiley Laughing
Yes, because in spanish (one call, sorry), "Sir va antes".
geek Very Happy Smile

Sending All my Love from this Place.
There're Days when like some kind of cumulated sense Brings so Much Peace.
More Poems I'll Post.
I Said I Love You All, and it's True! Believe! action smiley
flower flower flower

Those Pictures are so Touching that, as Always, I Need Time to Express. No, You know don't need long time for writing, it's just to be Able to Express by Words.
Emotion, to be Talked, takes time to me!!
Brooke, You're so Beautiful to me, so Beautiful. Today I've Seen Your Beauty on Complete Splendor, and I get cheekey smiley , so Much, but Now it's the Heart of You, so GOOD and FULL OF COURAGE, what keeps me INSPIRED and Speechless, about poems.
Using Music just to Share Emotions, not taken as Reason for Sense, just Taking as Romantic State of Mind!!
flower God Bless! flower
flower Brooke, I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:15 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley

Hope You Liked, Brooke.
Going on Calm by Nice poems Helps so Much for inner Calm.
Even english prepositions grammar does not look as a problem now.
Smile Laughing Smile

I Love You!!
I don't exactly know what happens, but when "poemizing" I do feel less needs for "blablablás" geek Very Happy Smile
Have Great Day.
I think to post a poem is like king-kong after the big fight in the island for the Lady, to me.
geek
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

flower God Bless All! flower
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

Good Morning, how are things?
Here quite well.
Ready for the Start (definitive beginning, if I'd call it better) and Work too.
Yesterday's night was watching a terror spanish Movie, Good!, and Felt so Good.
That Human Sensation when See victims (beside Good Story), specific for this genre, in that evil situation, and You're not there. I honestly think it's not always "morbo", sometimes our brains need that sensation.
Some SELFISH "nont saint at all" ways, gives some kind of Peace.
Too See other one "under the fire", without Moral Weights because it's not real, just a movie.
Shared!
But this not mean I will usually watch or going to rent all "Viernes 13" saga this weekend.
Smile Smile Smile

I had less lorazepam yesterday's night: 3/4 instead one pill (one for a day, at night). Felt Good. Good Sleeping, only some sooner awaken. It's just because I know I can. Proved and worked. More Energized for the Day.
"Siesta" is NECESSARY too, in any case, Everyday to me, for "Reset" of mind for the evening/night working.
Now some fun:
Brooke, yesterdays night was the first time in my life I phisically had You in my bed.
By the tablet!
Smile Smile

It was "realidad tecnológicamente 'virtualizada" instead "realidad de mi mente", but Felt Good, Truly.
Maybe it was because Feeling Well and Safe there alone, and Wanted some companion.
I did only Watch Videos action smiley
party smiley Not prejudices about what I've could have done, just trying to be gentle and kind!! party smiley
In fact, I Do Feel quite Comfortable about Real World. I Do!
For couple of times, I met one Friend I had not seen for years, and it's been so Good. The other day I helped her by correcting grammar from texts for works from her studies. I am going to be Kind not waiting for anything. I'm not searching, JUST HUMAN FRIENDSHIP TOUCH.
Yesterday's night I thought she can help so much when I grow older, in the Real World, but that was only a moment and You can bet it was after making the work. Though what it may seem, I am not so machiavelic. I called her because I thought I had to. And because I Wanted.
I'm making some Cercle in Real Life. Not Necessary Enormous, that cercle, but Having Friends (maybe also that from University and more that will come) into the Real World is so Good too.
Me becoming Better!

In any case, though I'm not physically There in Real World, I Know Love and Care is Real!! This is Important to be said!
And it's True and I Do Feel!
Tried for some poem, and I wrote one so long and did not end it. Too long and too many ideas. And not much natural, the style.
All Goodness I'll Bring, but it's True, the Fact HIGHLY FOCUSING on Studies (Balanced with Joy of Life for Sure!) takes some ability for poetry to me.
It's Normal, after All. Chemist of brain doing its work, about romantic relations, would science say.
I Just think it's Part of Brain Nature about CATCHING THE IMPORTANT.
This Important is for Help and Share.
And The Love NEVER dies, NEVER.
It becomes More Calm and Easy, but it Gets Deeper through the years.
One last thing, already as advice. When anybody feel any emptiness in the inside, never take another person, for any reason (lover, friend...), to save it. The first of All is to Feel Well about ourselves. After it, We can "Make Love" Healthy and by the Sense of Humanity LOVE Always Brings as MAIN TRUTH.
Addictive love is not good. Endless Love David (BRIGHT MOVIE!) can from "broken" home, and for that his lack of affectivity, that made him project on Jade as ALL TREASURE.
But You can Feel You'd Give your Life for One Person without Feeling that Addiction, there's any kind of lack of Love.
It's Better, and MUCH MORE PURE, as GOOD!!
I Feel, and it's Blessing and Calming and INSPIRING!!
I Love You! As One's Principle, and as All Friends I've been "virtual" ways making!
flower And I Love You, Brooke Shields, You're MAGNIFICIENT and I Love You because I just have to, nothing else, no magic secrets, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: this is going to be a Good Day!
party smiley tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice diary
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next