Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Posts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

More Posts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 am

Hello,

only came for a while for saying that I'm very Well, on these new ways. I'm not missing anything I SWEAR, I'm Feeling so Comfortable, like weight on my shoulders out.
This Scientist and Thoughtful will be Good, for Objectivity.
When I have something new to add to this, I'll post, if not, will not come for simple reason of economical use of time. I'm very Busy.
Truly, it's just a matter of mental mood, just pushing the right button.
So Good, Peaceful, and time and energy enough for Study.
God Bless, Peace and Love.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:37 am

Attention, second post in this subject today!  Smile 

As I'm on my own fight for and because of Truth have to say something I hope it's not too tough for anybody.
After all this cruising the empty ocean of loneliness here, so Good for Developing All of me, have to say that All Made Sense. My Family, my Couple, this People I've got Here around that has Truly Proved me the Love.
Had to say it.
I don't feel like Family living beyond the ocean. I'm sorry to have to say. Just People.
Enough to Be Careful and Caring about.
But nothing else. No bonds of blood or soul or endless love or anything  wave stupidly similar to that.
I know it's possible to make much more for the Human, as Moral Being.
I'm Working.
Its possible I may be spending my Valentine's Day on the street in a Public Conference about Philosophy and Love. We'll see.
Well, see later.
Love and Peace. God Bless!

ps: and no stupid fears from numbers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I'm quite Speechless for All, already, maybe excepting for my theories of Mine.
I'm Very  Shocked cheekey smiley and Happy!!
For this, some more theories ( Cool Smile ).
I'm Reading this Master Book from Richard Rorty, in History of Philosophy, but I'm not getting the main task from it. There're some documments where Author is treating concept of Truth, and these texts must be my basic point for structure of academic task. Anyway, the Conceptual Bases of his Thinking are in this Extraordinary Book.
I Want to Work Right and Good. I'm Doing. Honestly Think that if I Do, I'll have my chances. It's not only for me and my Family, but also. Human Motivations, but without this innate "Pulsion" for the Pure Knowledge itself, as Deepest and Truest Possible to Find, I think my chances would be quite lower. Because of the Vocation... Much Better.
Going to some Work.
 flower  Smile I Love You so, Brooke, Love of Mine Smile  flower 
 cheers  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  cheers 

ps: Realism, and that Good Staying, Does Feel Good to mind and to Heart!!  action smiley Smile  
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Hi!
 Smile Smile 

Quite tired, the head and the arm; but Feeling so Good!
Going to take a look to what I wrote, before Posting Picture.
Work and Duty before.
In fact, I'm doing my Task here at Work too, as I'm coming and writing philosophy. Now could see two new questions to answer.
But this evening and night I'm going to take a deserved break, and will probably not work tonight.
Doing smart.
Love and Love! Looking so Tremendously Adorable in last Pictures cheekey smiley action smiley 
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 

ps: now taking Easy the time.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:56 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!!
Had good weekend. Some work, some good time and some rest.
Went to the forest with a Good Friend on saturday, searching for caves near my village. I had never gone. It was good "walk" (mountain, moderated terms), and though caves are not the earth's center travel's Verne,  Smile Smile , we took some pictures. I've got some of me there, and I'll post. Looking more casual (and like "I was born to do this and live here"  Laughing Smile Wink ) and not very well at all is impossible. I'll post one of these days.
I did also Study Well.
I've got new Subject in Mind, Good. It's not just me the "professor role", it's just that I do think I'm Catching, in progress and for Future (than can be so TREMENDOUS as thinker, I do honestly have to say, Changer of Status or Paradigme; at the very least valuable enough fo), something New and Good and Useful and, more, NEEDED. For Sense and for Goodness.
I am Chosing Richard Rorty because it's so Clever and Good, and also, key question, because the Problems and Missunderstandings and Lack of Sense on post-modern Philosophy get so Clearly Painted and Expressed in his Lines.
So, I do just have to take a Look There, and Start!  Smile 
Have some more comment to say. I've been Enjoying the Reading.
But not only doing this. Among other things, could See NBA Competition: Nice Mix, Skills, Triple and Slam-Dunk. Whatever it may be said, as Always there's some changing, have to say that I Did Enjoy so Much the Team Spirit that so CLEARLY was Tried to be Expressed and Showed Up by the new types. Bravo! Have to say that I Like the new rule for triple competition, a complete container of money-balls and able to be choosed, free, the place. Good. About Slam-dunk, Great John Wall's -totally for No pressure at all, it would be so Great to See Lebron James There too, someday- was Amazing One; and some More too; but I'd have Liked some More Intents, I mean, a longer competition. Though I also Understand how this can be not positive for Players, who are There for free and with a Competition Very Tough waiting for then the upcoming week.
Well, and All under some Calm Staying.
After each one of these weeks, were I Do Really use to Make Intelectual Efforts Everyday, It Does Feel Good and it's Necessary.
God Bless You All! I'm Working for All too.
And, through it All, Waiting for Brooke. I Know She'll Come to me. Someday, a first Talk, I'm Sure.
Love You Very Much, Happy and Good Time!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: Those Pictures and Videos of You... Oh my!! Have to Post something. Not too Beautiful, because I do remember I have to post last ones of mine and... party smiley 
 Smile Laughing Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:38 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Quite Good Sleeping. Maybe, inconscious terms, the "life life comfortably" subliminally affected me. Very Difficult All related to Human Brain.
Have to say that I'm Very Proud and Happy for Results of my Task, and probably, more than any other, for provisional conclusions ending as DEMONSTRATED DIFFERENCES between computers (machines -for this some play from Terminator Movie) and Human, or even any kind of Being.
Yes, among many other things, because I think this is some less or more implicit psycological and social justification for many behaviours, from the Narrative Sense I've been talking about into Moral Perspectives Fundamenting that position. I Do Honestly Think that Knowing Well and Clearly the Big Difference is Going to Really Help!
Keep Working!
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

It's just that sometimes I do feel, some graphic explanation, an also exaggerated too, that my brain does work like a guepard running. When it gets a moment of too high temperature, it needs to stop or taking easier. Not necessary coincidental periods (fortunetely -  wave Laughing ), but now I'm in the low time of mind. When this creativity gets lower (this is not bipolar because I'm Feeling Perfectly in this lower state, to be honest I do Feel even Better about nerves and relaxation -this is a relative feeling: it happens because my body was needing, our bodies are wiser than we think), it's also when I can Enjoy Much Better the Reading of other Authors.
It could seem this is going to make some slower my doctorating time. Not that much! Periods are following one another, and the lower creativity time gets quite faster reading and better systematically compilation and organization of data for the following writing.
It's a Process. And as long as it's done for a Person, it's Personal.
See later in a while. God Bless!
Tell Brooke How I'm Loving Her, Please.
flower Brooke, I Love You so Much on this day flower 
cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: going to be some "easy" days!
 party smiley tongue smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Quite Objective me. But Do Appreciate this Amazing Music, Helping to my Flowing of Mind. Very Good, Liked Very Much "Rock of Ages". True!
God Bless!
 Smile Smile Smile 

Made me think, next to composition of Videos found, about sex positions or positions for sex as penetration of woman. Not going to rewrite Kamasutra now too  Laughing geek Smile ; but favorties are: let her do and after and most favorite the "canis lupus" one ( Laughing Smile : have to say, related to Context of Nice Movies, that when I went to watch that "La loba de las SS" was already pushed, me and one friend, by other one friend; I was not wanting, but well, you know, young and friendship: one day you, one day me).
Actually, not very much me for sweetie kisses, but quite Interested for Goodness (and not rejecting sex/sense-aulity  Very Happy  Smile at all).
The other day on the radio could listen about IQ of People: Clinton Couple and Arnols Schwarzenegger and Madonna bordering the 140 frontier; Einstein, Haydn or Stephen Hawking on the 160, and Quentin Tarantion on the 165. The highest was a Fields Medal Mathematician on the 230.
Great People and me No Competition at all.
Obviously, Versatility and Creativity Has to be Importantly Related to IQ, have to Admit. And Mathematics (LOGIC SENSE ON CREATIVITY WORKING) too. But I Do Still Think that not necessarily the Most Intelligent is Producing the Best Qualitative Change. And have also to say that I think this kind of IQ is more about Logical than Creativity Pure. Though Obviously Capturing Creativity (Brain is a Big Complex Connection of Circuits Working Together, less or more intense depending on the kind of thinking and thought), there's a part of it, more Artistic Type, that gets a little out of it, as counting skill. I mean, it's a Partial Good Measuring. And, have to add, Very Improvable; and, also, Depending Very Much on the State of Person.
It's not disturbing me, and though I'm actually a little far from the goal of a Fields Medal at 31 years old, I am Going to Work -I'm Doing- on Humble Ways but on unlimited Believing in myself. Sky is the limit, I mean.
And this Doctorating going to be faster and better than usual: why I want it? Because I Want to Capture and Explain and Develope Key Points from Word of Thinking, Bringing New Clearity, so Needed, at the Most Abstract Level Possible of Human Mind. This is Explaining many things.
Very Motivated.
Friendship I'm Feeling, True!, it's Inspirational and Helping.
People at University, I Know, TRULY WANTS TO HELP ME.
I'm going to be the Michael Jordan of Philosophy History.
Let the Mind Fly ( Smile Smile Smile ) does not cost anything, and it can be Quite Useful, and Enjoyable as Experience.
Good Job!
See in a while.
Doors of my Heart Listening are Open, Brooke  action smiley 
 flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:47 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

OK, maybe then I choosed the pessimistic version of things. OK!!
But have to say I'm not very inspired today, for what I said, and I'll be not doing many plays, but Enjoying All Inspiration I may Find.
Going to Task.
See in a while.
Brooke  Smile party smiley Smile Salvador

ps: yes, feeling as a real guilty kid today, someway; but Everything's going to be OK. I Love animals, True; but I think mistake was not big negligence, for all involved with situation. This lack (one call)...
Wow; OK: kitty in the house! Ough, Breathing Well. True, Weight out off shoulders. It's just that she's very young, True, and many cats as "stupid and brutally savage searchers for sex" (yes, when it's about my "girls" this is how I define "ourselves", well I'm one of them, someway  Laughing Embarassed Smile ). And I'm saying this because I've sometime have to deffend some kitty, when she was to the top of being "pulled" that way you know, and one truly  Twisted Evil  male (face of animal, cats are very expressive by glance and expression, more than dogs; that expression was telling all to me) was trying to Literally "violate" her. Well, human terms not exactly to be translated to animal kindgom, but all I know is that it was cruel and I wa really and already  wave for this.
Well she's OK. Making a lot of noise in the house (yes,  wave she too -normal, biological situation) but OK!
I was saying that this lack of "perfection" on my "arethe" ("virtud" in Greek idiome) is an Exercise, and I was taking, and will take like this.
Anyway, now Feeling Better for the safety situation.
See in a while.
Tell Brooke I Love her Very Much. Brooke!!  action smiley 
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:24 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I've Seen New Video. It's Beautiful. You Work Very Well in it, and Very Beautiful and Lovely.
From Hot Flashes cynical attitude, to this Lazy Boy Urban Attitude; that's something Good, if taken as a message, something you can never say -so I just say but don't think very much about.
Later I'll Post it, and some NICE answers for the Good Times (to non phallic forms). It's Time of Niceness!!
Nothing about the possibility of never meeting again. Time Here like this by now, I Do Decide. I'm Feeling Healthier than ever since I came, and Want to Share and get Influential about this Here. So, after years, I've found that's the way.
I keep those "forms" for other times  lol!  Embarassed  Smile 
Very Beautiful Add. About Global Meaning (How Nice the heterogeneous end!), it's OK, I Do See Clearly the Goodness. God Bless!
See later, by the Loving!!
 flower  party smiley  cheers  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  cheers  flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi!!
 flower Smile flower 

This for Goodness and Wise, I Hope:
"Comentario a Rorty vs Habermas (II)
La noción de verdad, para ser llevada más allá del contextualismo entendido como fuente de depresión filosófica ante la inoperancia oclusiva del giro lingüístico radical “antirrealista” (donde sólo existen, legítimamente, acuerdos intersubjetivos con que definir cada “realidad”, no realidad fàctica-justificativa de dichos acuerdos), tal como viene a ser definido por Habermas, sólo tiene acogida en su aportación teórica como necesidad pràctica de la disertación discursiva; y, casi exclusivamente, en el mundo de la vida –no el de la ciencia-, donde la falibidad no es asumible para la certeza de la acción, o inacción, en su caso.
El fundamento para la acción sólo es definible en términos de verdad incondicionada para Habermas, no vale una categorización de la creencia en el modo “relativista” de “tener por verdadero” sin más, porque esto no es base suficiente para constituirse en catalizador esencial de la acción dimanante de la misma. Esa verdad incondicionada podría definirse, pienso, como “verdad absoluta de la psique” en perspectiva pragmàtica de la acción ordinaria.
Si nos fijamos bien, la diferencia entre ambos autores parece quedar muy reducida, en la esfera estrictamente pragmàtica. Sin embargo, Habermas no llega a reconocer esto explícitamente, porque supondría incurrir en autocontradicción argumentativa de la ilogicidad de sus presupuestos formales. La tesis de Habermas es definida por él mismo como pragmàtica formal, cuyo significado toma sentido propio frente a la pragmàtica de los usos particulares; pero, en mi opinión, el universalismo que pretende estructurar para la comunicación racional (libre, entre iguales, por medio de argumentos, para un auditorio idealmente ilimitado) no tiene un caràcter estructural ontológico, sino meramente práctico de uso teórico. Es decir, no surge de una auténtica categorización del significado de la razón y de la verdad, sino de una configuración traída, a conveniencia para esa fundamentación formal de la comunicación, de caràcter lógico circular (simple, recordando lo explicado por mi parte sobre el funcionamiento ideal del pensamiento, y de su resultado, las categorizaciones e ideas).
Habermas incurre en circularidad lógica porque no aporta ningún principio previo autojustificado apriorísticamente (ya sabemos que, como señala, Fichte, esto es en realidad, en su contexto filosófico, una cuestión más temperamental –temperamento moral- del filósofo que no una posibilidad lógica real de la argumentación), a diferencia de Rorty, que plantea un sistema previo moral, correspondiente a los valores de un “demócrata, liberal...”, de caràcter inclusivista respecto de todos los demás. Con este sistema moral Rorty justifica la reconstrucción de la razón comunicativa, que él mismo también acepta, pero fuera de la idealidad intelectualizante de Habermas. Volveremos después a estas afirmaciones de Rorty y a la crítica que Habermas hace de las mismas.
Antes de proseguir con esta breve crítica, vale la pena recordar que Habermas bebe de las fuentes del giro lingüístico casi tanto como Rorty. Es por ello que la ontología se le antoja una irrealidad. Él mismo describe los tres paradigmas históricos, siguiendo a Apel y Tugendhat, como una consecución de los momentos ontológico (donde la cosa era apariencia y, a su vez, esencia universal), epistemológico (donde, para evitar la problemàtica nominalista, el fundamento de la verdad pasa a centrarse en las autocertezas de la mente objetivada) y, finalmente, lingüístico (cuyo giro tiene su razón de ser en la elusión de los problemas de la apariencia y de la subjetividad frente a la realidad externa a la mente). Por ello, no puede tomar razón de la perspectiva necesaria para comprender el problema que se ventila en la discusión, pese a que en algún momento sí habla de la diferencia ontológica.
Volviendo a la autocontradicción habermasiana en su crítica a Rorty, que toma razón de su pragmàtica formal de base intelectual y abstracta. Es fácil entrever que dicha contradicción se presenta en la dicotomía de la búsqueda de un concepto real de verdad y, por otra parte, de la mera categorización pragmàtica de la misma, lo cual, no se diferencia en nada de las tesis de Rorty, de tipo contextualista. Estoy de acuerdo con este último en que nadie actúa pensando que; ante un auditorio ilimitado de personas libres, iguales y racionales; la decisión de caso que adopta para actuar, o no actuar, sería siempre idealmente validada por todos o, al menos, una mayoría razonable de personas de ese círculo de público cuasiinfinito e imaginario. La creencia para actuar casi nunca adquiere semejantes garantías de certeza. Los riesgos (existe una rama específica de las ciencias sociales que se dedica a aportar razones sobre su naturaleza, influencia y gestión) no son excluibles per se de la ecuación “de segundo grado” de la acción (certeza mental y acción). Generalmente, hay que actuar sin estar seguro de los resultados, en el mundo de la vida.
La idealidad que plantea Habermas, casi neoplatónica, constituye una categorización injustificadamente intelectualizante. Ese auditorio establecido con esas condiciones, para el mundo de la vida, no tiene ningún sentido (a diferencia del caso de la comunidad científica), porque en realidad se trata de una “imposición” teórica del autor que presupone unos hechos mentales que no ocurren en la realidad, lo que la convierte en un principio de artificialidad psicológica que no responde a los auténticos mecanismos de la razón individual consciente.
Por otra parte, además, y volviendo ahora a la circularidad de la razón comunicativa de Habermas. El caràcter auténticamente universalizante que aporta la noción de verdad trascendente del contexto de justificación no puede fundamentarse ontológicamente. Habermas sabe que no puede eludir tal clase de fundamentación, pese a su defensa del giro lingüístico como base fàctica de la verdad, por medio de la justificación argumental. Y esta base ontológica queda muy lejana en una configuración sui generis de un naturalismo “débil” que aporta en Verdad y justificación (no citado en el texto de referencia), pues es un naturalismo demasiado “desnaturalizado” y lejano de la realidad biológica-evolutiva; por el motivo de su rechazo de cualquier pretensión naturalizante en sentido fuerte, que se debe a su precaución injustificada en defensa de la normatividad epistémica de la razón, que quedaría rendida al mero relativismo de “todo vale”, tanto en lo puramente racional cuanto en lo directamente moral.
Sin esa base ontológica, que Rorty ciñe a su base moral, la razón comunicativa no transciende el estatus meramente procedimental del desempeño de la razón, pero no el caràcter autojustificado pleno que pretende Habermas. La prueba de ello es el fracasado recurso habermasiano al naturalismo “débil”.

En un perspectiva más concreta de los sujetos del mundo de la vida, la posible problematización pràctica ante los hechos que Habermas aduce que se le puede plantear sobre cualquier creencia comúnmente tenida por cierta, la cual se ha de mantener abierta hasta el momento en que se da una contrastación firme –y argumental: esto es importante, y confirma la radicalidad lingüística del propio Habermas- de los hechos; no existe como tal categoría teórica general en la pràctica. Puede darse, o puede no darse. Hay muchas personas que actúan y no se hacen demasiadas preguntas sobre los resultados. A menudo pensarán, en caso de error de sus previsiones, que no habían entendido cómo hacer algo, o que se lo habían explicado mal o, simplemente, que sus intuiciones no eran ciertas. El idealismo de la pragmàtica formal sólo puede predicarse de situaciones de caràcter institucional, como puede ser el acuerdo científico motivado sobre un problema teórico dado. El caràcter incondicionado de la noción de verdad para cualquier actor del mundo de la vida (en el plexo de acción y lenguaje) no requiere de los artilugios formales que Habermas plantea en su razón comunicativa, porque aquélla se trata de una cuestión psicológica mucho más primordial de la mente humana, de caràcter legítimamente natural (esto lo expliqué en parte cuando comparé el pensamiento racional del hombre común con el pensamiento científico: la diferencia entre ambos es de grado y no, strictu sensu, de clase o categoría epistémica), y ancestral.
Se trata de un reduccionismo utópico, la intelectualización que Habermas pretende reificar en su teoría con el fin de otorgar una racionalidad universalizante al actor social, la cual pueda servir como fundamento teórico-práctico para la comunicación social libre y formalmente unificada para todos que, por serlo, resulte susceptible de reducir cualquier conflictividad de la vida social a la capacidad humana de justificación argumental. Porque existen diferencias entre seres humanos y entre grupos sociales que no pueden ser “limadas” por la simple argumentación. En este supuesto Rorty plantea que en materia educativa, no sólo se trata de convencer, sino también de persuadir. En contra del ideal socrático y platónico, Rorty entiende que la capacidad humana de la comprensión (racional y moral) requiere algo más que argumentos lógicos: “el ver para creer”, el “sentirse en la piel del otro”. Éste es, entiendo, el motivo fundamental por el que Rorty se aleja de la filosofía y se centra en el poder de la literatura y del arte para conmover consciencias y crear hábitos morales de convivencia en paz y libertad entre los seres humanos, desde una perspectiva no precondicionada en cuanto a los posibles ámbitos sociales subsumibles en esta pràctica (lo cual supone para él tener que adentrarse en el contexto político, no meramente comunicativo). Y no tanto -o, como mucho, en no mayor medida- el descontento más o menos no reconocido sobre su idealismo platónico fracasado de su juventud, que le lleva a asumir posiciones supuestamente contextualistas.
Rorty no dice que todo valga, que todo sea relativo, en realidad. Desde su posición, que el mismo define como la propia de un pensador liberal y demócrata, de base inclusivista universal, Rorty considera y explica que, sin duda, son sus valores morales los más válidos y los que hay que tratar de exportar para todos: tolerancia, igualdad, liberad, amor al prójimo, sensibilidad ante el dolor ajeno... Lo que no hace Rorty, en cambio, es decir que existe una base natural o normativa (Habermas utiliza de forma ambigua los contextos natural y normativo de la razón: el primero como base formal de su pragmàtica comunicativa y el segundo como alguna clase de justificación débil de sus bases generales universalistas –formales, en el vocabulario de su teoría) que justifique el caràcter universalmente preeminente de sus creencias. Es sobre estas bases que Rorty asienta la fundamentación de la razón comunicativa (no habla de ontología porque la rechaza abiertamente como concepto filosófico). No hay mundo de referencia exterior, ni siquiera el mundo naturalmente “acategorizado” y como mera referencia - aunque primordial- física del acuerdo intersubjetivo que plantea Habermas. Este mundo permanece ajeno al mundo, en tanto que, de acuerdo con los presupuestos menos moderados del giro lingüístico, no tenemos acceso a nada del mundo que no se halle precategorizado desde nuestro propio lenguaje, con independencia de que sea posible llegar a un entendimiento pleno entre lenguajes distintos, de conformidad con Rorty (parece difícil coaligar estas dos últimas posiciones).
Habermas sostiene que la verdad tiene naturaleza o rostro jánico, en tanto en cuanto va de los contextos de la acción a los de la argumentación, y viceversa, en una corriente de bipolaridad retroalimentativa para su conformación final. Rorty no distingue una línea entre acción y argumentación. Para él, pragmático “puro” (“los conceptos son los usos de las palabras”, dice, recordando a Wittgenstein), cualquier manifestación humana constituye un plexo único de acción. La acción comunicativa, en la adjetivación del propio Habermas, sería prueba de ello para Rorty. Éste afirma: “los discursos racionales son la especie de contexto de acción en la cual tratamos de adquirir mejores hábitos de acción comparando y contrastando nuestros propios hábitos con los de los otros”; y para ello no hace falta una noción de verdad transcendente del contexto, la cual considera, por otra parte, injustificable en la perspectiva pragmàtica.
A ello Habermas formula la objeción de que Rorty no diferencia entre intereses comunicativos e intereses estratégicos, puesto que la idea de una normatividad de fondo respecto a un horizonte de verdad queda barrido por la objetividad pura del desenvolvimiento pragmático y estrictamente contextual de la razón. La respuesta de Rorty no es directamente filosófica. Se basa en argumentos históricos, psicológicos y morales. El núcleo de su respuesta viene a ser que no hay mayor diferencia entre ambos tipos de intereses que la que existe entre las nociones de sinceridad y deshonestidad. Presupuestas la sinceridad y la honestidad del acto de comunicación, se elimina la necesidad de esa diferenciación previa. Esto no tiene demasiada importancia, salvo la terminológica, pero sí el hecho de que Rorty se refiera a supuestos en que existan sujetos que, aun siendo sinceros y honestos, adoptan posiciones discursivas y vitales inaceptables y totalmente incompatibles con las condiciones de libertad e igualdad incondicionadas del círculo social de la argumentación. Es en estos casos donde Rorty considera que hay que desintelectualizar y desideologizar la teoría de la acción comunicativa, y comprender los mecanismos pragmáticos de la acción en sede del principio de persuasión, de caràcter educativo y democrático (esto ya esta referenciado en el presente texto). No todos pueden ser convencidos mediante razones, dice Rorty. La respuesta de Habermas es, precisamente, insistir en esa necesaria diferenciación entre intereses comunicativos y estratégicos, pues entre estos últimos se hallaría el que participa en el debate comunicativo con el “mero” interés de la persuación. Desde mi punto de vista, creo que he aquí la más notoria manifestación pràctica de la incompletitud de la razón comuicativa habermasiana, el hecho de que su excesiva intelectualización epistemologizante de la razón le lleva a un callejón sin salida en el mundo práctico. Es por ello que Rorty en un momento dado replantea los términos de la discusión, y da a entender que dado que el concepto de verdad viene determinado por los usos que se hagan de la misma (teniendo en cuenta que la falibidad y la contextualidad no se eliminan por sí solas por el hecho de hispotasiar la verdad en sentido pragmático formal, y teniendo en cuenta lo inmediatemente descrito en líneas anteriores sobre los problemas ideológicos del discurso sociopolítico), es preciso utilizar terminología y razones políticas e históricas en la determinación que consideremos más apropiada, a “nosotros, intelectuales liberales, demócratas, occidentales...”.
Rorty ve el progreso intelectual-racional como una subdivisión del progreso moral (NOTA: veo en todo ello, en la discusión que mantiene con Habermas, una permanente intercambiabilidad arbitraria y ambigua entre los contextos de la verdad epistémica y la verdad moral; seguramente porque Habermas no defiende una verdad estrictamente epistémica, por las connotaciones normativas que precisa, de la misma forma que no admite una moral carente de fundamentación epistémica o racional: todo ello forma parte de su ética del discurso; y, también, porque Rorty, como se desprende de la primera línea de este párrafo, identifica todo lo humano con los sistemas biológicos y sociales de la acción, sin más, a continuación veremos cómo interviene este fundamento en su desarrollo de las categorías morales). Para Rorty, es el fundamento moral de los valores propios de su contexto (inclusivista, tolerante, democrático...) lo que da fundamentación (ontológica, podríamos decir, o de sentido, también) a la razón comunicativa no centrada en el sujeto sino en el discurso compartido, con fines de progresar en el conocimiento sobre la realidad. De ahí que los valores de honestidad y sinceridad constituyan la base incondicionada y más allá del contexto que este autor profiere, a modo de justificación ontologizante (no “ontológica”, porque él es contrario a esta terminología platonizante, residuos, para él, de la influencia histórica de las religiones patriarcales donde existe una referencia de “lo que es debido” -ya sea en sede de la razón teórica o de la razón moral- para el hombre de forma constitutivamente externa al mismo). Los únicos, en realidad, frente a cualquier otra aseveración lógica o racional posible.
Cuando Rorty se refiere a la moral, se aleja con mucha mayor intensidad en su discurso de los principios normativos del “deber ser”. Para él, la identidad moral de cada sujeto es lo único que define los principios morales para la acción, que, por otra parte, dado su enfoque pragmático, no deben suponerse distintos de la acción: el principio es constituido por la misma acción. No se trata de un “deber ser” que desciende de alguna clase de autoridad superior al hombre. Ni siquiera de alguna clase de autoridad humana intelectual de tipo kantiano-transcedental. Es la experiencia retrospectiva histórica lo único que puede servir al hombre, desde el aprendizaje humeano de la sensibilidad y emotividad morales, para el progreso moral, para no repetir las mismas barbaridades cometidas en el pasado. El hombre/mujer, libre, es el único que se da a sí mismo los valores morales (no habla, coherentemente con lo anterior) de normas morales, que se identifican y expresan con las acciones de cada uno.
Desde mi punto de vista, es muy relevante el hecho de que Rorty reconozca unos principios morales que van más allá de cualquier contexto posible, al objeto de discutir las limitaciones intelectualizantes del modelo comunicativo de Habermas. Por otra parte, sólo se trata de una precaución de caràcter prejuzgante, a modo de prejuicio, el hecho de no afrontar la realidad de que la emotividad moral va acompañada de una referencia transcendente a unos principios normativos. Es un aspecto intrínseco, natural e inseparable de la moralidad humana.

Dados los problemas fundamentales que se plantean en esta síntesis de las dos teorías filosóficas fundamentales de Rorty y de Habermas, como dije en su momento, es necesario un reenfoque y un volver al principio de la filosofía, un desandar el camino pasado. Para volver al momento en que estamos ahora y no otro, pero en un punto cualitativamente distinto. Es preciso superar las “superaciones” históricas de cada uno de los tres paradigmas filosóficos que Habermas describe y, tras esta deconstrucción, completa respecto del tiempo asumido, generar una nueva teoría estructural omnicomprensiva que integre las bases lógicas del primer paradigma (identificación de lo “universal” y de lo normativo en sus propios términos), los fundamentos psicológicos de la conciencia frente al mundo del segundo paradigma, y, por último, la relevancia del lenguaje como mecanismo expresivo de la razón. Respecto de este último, dado que se trata, supuestamente, del paradigma actual, es necesario discernir la auténtica naturaleza del lenguaje y su relación con la razón conceptual pura, así como su relación con las otras dimensiones psicobiológicas que la constituyen.
En primer lugar, los usos no definen los conceptos por la simple razón de que esto, llevado a su extremo rortiano radical, supone eliminar las nociones del deber de los principios morales, lo que no sólo constituye una ruptura con la prudencia moral que defiende Rorty frente al imperativo categórico kantiano, por las consecuencias prácticas implícitas en esta definición (la noción de deber debe racionalmente transceder los errores históricos de las sociedades de dominación patriarcal, de modo que sea apta para dar sentido y completar el concepto de la autoconsciencia humana verdaderamente libre y, a su vez, auténticamente moral); sino también un error ontológico categorial de primer orden, en terminología filosófica, y un error cualitativo esencial sobre el conocimiento de la naturaleza humana, en terminología que podría aceptar el propio Rorty.
Se podría hablar mucho más de esta problemàtica que se deriva del pragmatismo, en todos los ámbitos descritos en el párrafo anterior, lo cual llevaré a cabo en el futuro. El giro pragmático-lingüístico es una fase más en el proceso histórico de conformación de la razón humana. Esto es algo que, sin duda, asumiría Rorty, desde las bases morales universales de la honestidad que él mismo reconoce. Esta honestidad nos obliga a actuar de una determinada forma. Es una falta de comprensión de nuestra naturaleza, o un afán desmedido por superar herencias históricas negativas, el desterrar por sí la noción categorial de la normatividad transcendente. La configuración que he propuesto en meses anteriores sobre la noción transcedente de la conceptualidad, que transciende, naturalmente (desde su constitución natural y ontológica: pensamiento nodal o reticular) el contexto y hasta el propio lenguaje, potenciador –este último-, en su comprensión posmoderna (originada en Wittgenstein), de la indeferenciación entre uso y normatividad, sobre la racionalidad teórica pura o moral".
 Smile  action smiley 

Though I have to make some reading of it, I think it's not totally bad.
This "net" thinking of mine. It's like  wave  By the increasing of the knots of process, there's a moment when, already unconsciencious, I Catch some Fundamental Sense for my own theories. It's Amazing.
I Learnt it Here!!
Sorry me for yesterday, Brooke. I Know You Wanted some Explossion of Mine about the Past, like the Final Opening of the Closing Valve, Made by the brakes of the Sense Made Upon Images.
I Do Understand, and I Say Great!
See in a while, Loving Forever Brooke!!
The 15th Rowan and the 31th You. I'll Remember to Wish Happy Birthday of course!
LOVE TRUE GOD BLESS ALL! WE'RE ALL HERE ON A MISSION GOOD! 
flower  cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  party smiley  cheers  flower

PS: I SWEAR!! And by some  party smiley  hasi  party smiley too!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:24 am

Hi!  flower 
 Smile 

It's not I don't want to talk, it's just that I've got my brain in this state, Calm.
But the transcending pulsion comes along with the intellectual task, and it will come back again, when I re-start.
The good thing, the prove of improving, is that those pulsions, as long as they're connected -at the very least when the sensitive stimulus appears- to other biological spaces of my mind, are going to remain inside of the good eyelined -line made up by the smart glance- emotion.
Though sometimes I'll still have to disconnect the emotion, still, for going on OK well Here. It's Natural and Human.
Why did we Fight so Much, Love?
Going to deal well with passionate pulsions for that don't ever happen again, or very seldom and moderated fine, at the very least!!
On The Loving! 
flower  love smiley  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:28 am

Hi!  flower 
 Smile Like a Star @ heaven 
 cherry party smiley 

I could not download material for the study. Problem of programs. Going to solve it.
Some frustrated but calm.
After watching Video, Scene from "Pretty Baby" with 3 boys, and the red haired one with hat and hands on "that place", knowing that later the kid cries...
I think your husband is the real red haired!  Razz action smiley 
 Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile 

Yes, Very fine mood. There at Feinstein's, with Alan Menken two tables far, and that group of Gentlemen next to me ( Wink Smile ); I don't think I had not been a little more calm with any other People around. I was in Abstraction of Situation in the specific place, and the "only" testimonies in that moment to me were the World and "Destiny", History and, also, our Memories, Yours and Mine.
My Alert state of body and mind (yes, I could not let my nerves get Touched by the Touch in hands; but that was Very Good for You could See how Sensitively Moved I was by the "situation"  Smile ) was, more than possible angry for the play about names, for the whole and completed situation around. The ABSOLUTE Unknown, my Senses were Facing.
Beyond selfprotecion instinct (yes, I Can Catch All!  Laughing  Smile  Razz ) Have to say that I was more THINKY Focused in how would be the time after "The Moment", and Memories Made, than even the same Moment itself. Yes,  wave action smiley 
We've Shaped those Memories Up so Beautifully, don't You think.
I know how VERY REPELENT I am when I'm rationalizing that type of Highly Emotional Situations. But well, that has become part of my "specifical" charm  Laughing  Smile 
Well, the Truth is that this is All We Do have!! So...  party smiley 
See in a while, Loving Fine and so Well, MY ALWAYS VERY LOVELY FRIEND!!
 flower  cheers  cheekey smiley  love smiley  cheekey smiley  cheers  flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi! flower 
 Smile 

Came for Goodness.
To Express that obsession from me about Brooke Shields has never been that.
It was Love.
But I do Admit it can not be understood by normal people, out and far from the understanding of "emotional conceptuality" as I've actually explained it, and to do more. And it's normal because those concepts are so New.
Anyway, if I'm Coming, it's not for pressure. There's a Mix, ACtually.
Out of competitions, I'm coming as a fan and as a Friend Sharing.
And, deeper terms, I'm coming for sharing these good things, that fulfill my conscience, making it better by the same sharing itself. Making me feel I do help. I Love People too!
Far from being a saint, as you know I can defend myself, I'm a Friend.
Loving!

ps: I Kept Going into Brooke World because this is what I Understood was Wanted from me.
Actually, I Do Honestly think to stay and to share Here will Always be more beautiful than making my own blog. There's a Bond Now!! But it's not a bond of needing, just a Bond for Living Inspiration!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I don't think much more philosophical talks today. It was enough for the day.
Feeling Very Good because of You, too Much Delightful Emotion!!
You Always Welcome cheekey smiley love smiley flower action smiley 
Without, there's some emptiness I can not fulfill in my Heart. No understandings about it, just Emotion of Loving.
But don't want to be too much focused in this, because it gets hard and even painful.
Truly Good Time now. Thoughts I Do Develope Much Better by the Inspiration of You, Beautiful.
And the Dream Remains.
You as a Shining Source of Happiness, Painted on Your Smile . I can't help it.
All Makes Sense this way.
See in a while later, now dinner.
Loving!
Smile  cheers love smiley : flower love smiley cheers Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Quite Nice References around while visiting, Wow, Good Times!
And that Video about the house, how Beautiful, Brooke. Very Deserved!
Now posting some Videos for  Razz fun, throwback to that one from Movie tiled Freeway ( affraid action smiley , for the scene).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBvjnqnMKhU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAFneciOP0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R0DOhIQSWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re-v2lDjaCU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jREbGmb44tI

geek action smiley 
Hope it may be find some funny, I Truly Tried!
The other one from Alice I will Watch for the next day. For the Playing.
Now posting Very Lovely and Adorable Picture.
 party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I've been working mind, later sharing, now going to dinner.
And I think, after All, that Brooke's Home and Mine are not so different; they're Homes.
 Smile  love smiley  Smile 

Differences do exist everywhere, but common features are there, in the fact of being Human.
 flower  party smiley  cheekey smiley  party smiley  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:35 am

Hello!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things. It's tomorrow at 8 am. Any Help will be Welcome.
Thank You!

Arm feeling quite better. It was so True (real sound and pain). I had been pushing it for last days under the sun, and it was too much tired and tensioned. A bad move for moving a heavy piece of furniture, and voila. Day after tomorrow going to doctor.
Here it's late and my mind it's not very good at this moment for thoughts. But I think it's going to be some more improving on theories, about scientist truths and our minds. Only asying this, in my mind I've got the idea of difference between description (linguistical, logical or mathematical) and imagination/recreation. Have to develope it well. First developing lines, at the very least. This is a neverending task, there's always some new conclusion coming around it in my head.
I Do Still Want to Help. Without it, there's no Sense.
Brooke I Do Always Love (I was not angry today, just Worried), though sometimes my heart gets rebel for the big differences between coming Here and a Real Life Relationship, Private. But well, this is All and I Do Accept it. It's the Right thing to Do.
Years made me wiser. Not for surrendering but for Keeping Energy Alive for Good whatever.
Do I Believe in Human?
Well, what's clear it's, I know, that some Human People Are Worth Helping and Fighting for. And, also, that already All could be in that place.
God Bless, Loving!
Brooke, Good Love, maybe I did not understand well last talks, but I was not fighting them for sure; just (because of being so used to uncertainty) keeping on my way Trying for good.
All I know is that some colder me Seems to Feel Good Around, for Answers I've been seeing
Well, and I do admit I did improve my initial selfish me; but Passionate Real Love is Always selfish, and blind, about consequences.
I'm Always Going to Love You!!  action smiley 
 flower  cheers  cheekey smiley  love smiley  cheekey smiley  cheers  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:10 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Quite far from not needing style corrections, last text, I am only changing this part, completing its meaning for better:
"¿Cómo salir de nuestra consciencia para explicar, en terminología lógica-científica clásica, nuestra propia consciencia? "
Translated,
" How to get out of our consciousness to explain in scientific terminology-classical logic, our own consciousness?"

And quite satisified for what I said, for connecting different parts of my theories. This is Making the kind of Sense I Tried to explain, for going beyond the circularity of the recoil argument, the (as You Explained Very Well by a Beautiful Picture of a Tree You Posted) "branched" thinking, coincidence (more sense upon itself) between the developing of expressed thoughts and the working of our neuronal brains.
See in a while, Loving so Much.
Now going to some rest and some dinner, second one of the day  Smile  I'll have to take care about the weight!
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:21 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!
Here quite low going on for the weekend. Quite needed after all passed.
Everything's OK.
Start Reading again. If I get sleepy on it, time will be a problem. Good rhythm working. Later sharing some things that are Interesting, Known from TV about those investigations of mine.
See later in a while Loving!
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:55 pm

Hi,
 Smile  flower  Smile 

I think I've got some muscle broken in my forearm. Now the pain is more focused, after days passed, and that I listened to some bad sound... It was needing an ecography to see, not only radiography, but well it's OK. Now I know, but in any case I've been taking good care. I was said to not lifting weights, and I've done. I did not eat any kind of pills for this, they're breaking my stomach.
Well, taking care.
See in a while. Some more Calm times at now.
You Wake Up so Much Passion in me, and... Getting it quite lower, it's going to be OK. You Truly "Engage" me, Lady. But...
Work, Work, Work!
 cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  flower  love smiley  flower  cheekey smiley party smiley  cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Razz flower Smile 

Coming for the One Meaning Sense, but a little late because had to work, write...
This is for adding right after last text, less or more finished by now:
"Por último, voy a tratar de exponer la relación que tal vez sea posible hallar entre algunas de algunas afirmaciones de Frege y algunas de mis líneas. Sólo mostraré dos cuestiones, que me parecen esenciales.
Un primer elemento fundamental es el principio de que no existe siempre una referencia para todo sentido (aun en el caso del sentido proposiconal pleno, más allá del problema del caràcter de sentido incompleto de muchas proposiciones subordinadas), como es el caso de, citado por Frege: “el planeta más lejano de la tierra”.
Un segundo elemento, igual o más importante, incluso, se halla en la propia teoría de la verdad de Frege, estructuralmente conectada (en el cuerpo de su argumentación), como dijimos, con su teoría de la referencia.
En el primer supuesto, parece evidente que existen elementos indeterminados (que Frege rechaza en su intento de univocidad lingüística) no meramente objetivos en todo caso. Aunque la objetividad pura, como dije, sólo es predicable de sistemas lógico-formales, idealmente cerrados (por medio de la interposición inicial y fundacional del axioma adecuado) en sí mismos (aunque esto implique una abstracción –posible-, en tanto que la plena demostración de esta afirmación precisaría de una supuesta perspectiva interna al sistema, no externa; que es la única de que disponemos, en realidad); centrándonos en la perspectiva de Frege, podemos comprobar que, incluso en este supuesto de màxima idealización y esfuerzo teórico por hallar unas bases de un calado lógico-formal casi absoluto en el lenguaje ordinario (siempre referido a la realidad física, a diferencia de las matemáticas –pero no de la física, claro; creo que los problemas sobre esta distinción debieron de quedar bastante aclarados en los últimos textos), es imposible eliminar la aparición del “concepto-límite transcendental”. Profundizando en ello, podemos observar, además (de acuerdo con mis textos anteriores), que esto sucede siempre en el pensamiento conceptual, en tanto en cuanto la afirmación de que pensamiento –que el autor equipara a proposición, por su cientifismo, como dije- y representación son algo totalmente distinto no es cierta. El pensamiento siempre es subjetivo, como explica la moderna neurociencia.
En el segundo supuesto señalado, también existen puntos en común. Para Frege, alcanzar “el nivel” (transcripción literal de sus términos) de la verdad y, por ende, el de referencia, supone ir más allá de la simple afirmación proposicional “A es verdadero”. Esta construcción de sujeto y predicado sólo constituye un posible valor lógico (sobre todo en su sistema ideal de lenguaje) si no es referible/predicable de una realidad. En la realidad está la referencia. Y en esta operación (¿mental/lingüística/inserta en la realidad?) de acceso a lo que el autor califica de “otro nivel” se halla un trasfondo idealista -camuflado de un cierto realismo-, por su normatividad implícita y por su caràcter abstractivo evidente. No se trata de un nuevo tipo de Idealismo, claro, sino de un supuesto (de modo equivalente al anterior sobre el primer elemento) en que se observa el verdadero caràcter de las estructuras de nuestra mente, en su relación con sí misma y con la realidad; las cuales no pueden obviarse sin más. Por muchos intentos de univocidad lingüística que se hagan.
En la normatividad encuentra su sitio una nueva noción del concepto de referencia, “normativa”, y en la comprensión del verdadero caràcter del pensamiento (subjetivo hacia lo objetivo -no es reducible a una proposición, meramente), asi como en la propia abstracción que brillantemente realiza Frege, queda puesto de manifiesto (aunque sea bajo la cortina de otro tipo de teoría) el rasgo intrínsecamente trascendental del pensamiento conceptual. Es algo en lo que debo profundizar, especialmente después de haber leído el comentado artículo sobre la relación entre objeto y concepto.
Por último, Frege, para hacer frente al “recoil argument” de la omnipresente circularidad argumentativa no tiene ningún problema en decir que, respecto de la justificación de la afirmación de la existencia de ese valor de verdad (presentado como principio que se hace caso en cada situación lingüística) es suficiente sólo afirmar que con esa intención es utilizado dicho valor en el lenguaje (el valor de verdad es la constatación del valor de verdadero o de falso). Para zanjar cualquier posible discusión sobre este espinoso tema, Frege acaba diciendo que, al menos, así puede entenderse en un sentido condicional. Es decir, es suficiente suponer, para operar lingüísticamente con la verdad, suponer que existe ese valor de verdad.
Hay un cierto caràcter realista en su filosofía (insiste en la necesidad de una ciencia demostrativa totalmente libre de injerencias subjetivas), pero también (y de un modo más decisivo para comprenderla) un autorreduccionismo objetual propiciado por una idealización excesivamente logicista, objetivista y cientifista; de caràcter antiepistemológico y antimetafísico, rasgos que, a su vez, traen causa de la situación histórica antes descrita y de la específica formación intelectual del propio Frege."

Translating,
"
Finally, I'll try to explain the relationship may be possible to find some statements from some of Frege and some of my lines. Show only two questions, which seem to me essential.
A first key element is the principle that there is not always a reference to any sense (even if proposiconal full sense, beyond the problem of incomplete sense caràcter many subordinate clauses), as is the case cited by Frege: "the farthest planet earth."
A second element, equally or more important, even, is in the very theory of the truth of Frege, structurally connected (in the body of his argument), as we said, with his theory of reference.
In the first case, it seems clear that there are indeterminate elements (that Frege rejects his attempt to linguistic uniqueness) not merely goals anyway. Although pure objectivity, as I said, is predicable only of formal logical ideally closed systems (through initial and filing the appropriate foundational axiom) themselves (even if it means an abstraction-possible-, while the full proof of this statement would require a supposed internal perspective the system, not external, it is the only one we have, actually); focusing on the perspective of Frege, we can see that even in this case maximum idealization and theoretical effort to find a basis of almost all formal logical depth in ordinary language (always referred to physical reality, unlike mathematics -but not physical, of course, I think the problems on this distinction must have to meet quite clarified in recent texts), it is impossible to eliminate the appearance of the "transcendental limit concept." Elaborating on this, we can see also (according to my previous texts), this always happens in conceptual thinking, as long as the claim that thought-that the author equates proposition for its scientism, as I said and representation are something completely different is not true. Thought is always subjective, as explained modern neuroscience.
In the second case above, there are also similarities. For Frege, reaching "level" (literal transcription of its terms) of truth and therefore the reference, is to go beyond simple propositional statement "A is true". This construction of subject and predicate is only possible logical value (especially in your ideal language system) if not referable / predicable of a reality. In reality is the reference. And this access operation (mind / language / inserted in reality?) What the author calls "another level" is an idealist-camouflaged background of a certain realism, by its implicit norms and His character abstractive evident. This is not a new kind of idealism, of course, but a course (equivalent to the previous item on the first mode) in which the true nature of our mind structures observed in their relationship with themselves and with the reality; which can not be ignored no more. For many linguistic uniqueness attempts to be made.
The regulations find your site a new notion of the concept of reference "rules", and in understanding the true nature of thought (subjective to the objective-is not reducible to a proposition, merely) as well as in the abstraction itself that Frege brilliantly done, is shown (even under the shade of other theory) the inherently transcendental feature of conceptual thought. It is something that I must deepen, especially after reading the article commented on the relationship between object and concept.
Finally, Frege, to address the "recoil argument" the pervasive circularity of argument has no problem saying that, for the justification of the claim that the existence of truth value (presented as a principle that is done in case each language) situation is sufficient only say that with that intention that value is used in the language (the value of truth is the realization of the value of true or false). To settle any possible discussion on this thorny issue, just saying that Frege, at least, that can be understood in a conditional sense. That is, it suffices to assume, to operate linguistically with the truth, assume that there is such a truth value.
There is some realistic caracter in his philosophy (stresses the need for a demonstrative science entirely free of subjective interference), but also (and more decisive way to understand) an objectual autorreduccionismo logicist led by an overly idealized, and scientistic objectivist; antiepistemológico and anti-metaphysical character, traits that, in turn, bring because of the historical situation described above and the specific intellectual formation of Frege."
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi!
 Smile party smiley cheers hüpfen jumpy smiley bounce 

I think that, while turning around with my linguistical expression of those concepts, I've found some new key to be investigaded. On Creativity.
I'm posting all, with little paragraph containing these few lines added.
"De la tétrada definición-referencia-normatividad-conceptualidad transcedental he intentado explicar hasta ahora, creo, dicha relación en un único sentido, hacia la formación del concepto. Creo que puede ser éste un buen momento para intentar cambiar el sentido de mi explicación. Empezando, brevemente, por el concepto.
El concepto transcendental es demasiado complejo para su objetivación pura. Y aquí creo que podemos volver a todo lo que dije sobre la consciencia y su respuesta, porque no creo, actualmente, que esta complejidad se traslade sólo al concepto del concepto -"qué es un concepto"-, sino que la delimitación plena o absoluta de todo lo que mentalmente envuelve (en la visión neurocientífica moderna, entiendo que se puede afirmar, también esto: lo que lo constituye) al concepto en general, la idea, se halla en ese mismo nivel de complejidad transcendental. Porque entiendo que la posibilidad de delimitar totalmente -por los medios objetivos clásicos del lenguaje- un concepto contiene implíctamente la clave de la definición (como supuestamente posible traducción literal al lenguaje de lo que es) misma del concepto, al que sólo nos podemos referir objetivamente en clave biológica como estado mental.
Por medio del lenguaje se produce una simplificación objetivamente no plena (salvo en el caso del desarrollo de conceptos enteramente lógicos, y con las salvedades ya apuntadas), que constituye la referencia normativa, perteneciente en realidad al ámbito lingüístico, y no al de la realidad en sentido estricto; entiendo, a diferencia de Frege.
La normatividad queda delimitada por medio de una noción socializada y objetividada del concepto, como aspecto evolucionado de la intercomprensión lingüística. Aunque esa normatividad, y la propia referencia, actúan también en el nivel puramente subjetivo, en el momento en que el sujeto racionaliza lingüísticamente su pensamiento. Pero en tal caso es más complicado efectuar la diferenciación constitutiva-temporal -y, actualmente, creo, hasta conceptual- entre pensamiento y objetivación lingüística (complejidad pura de la mente y de la aparición del lenguaje como capacidad humana, indisociable de la evolución conceptual: tuvieron que ir parejas, evolutivamente).
En este caràcter complejo, en el ámbito de la formación subjetiva de las proposiciones lingüísticas desde y por medio de los conceptos –y éstos a su vez por medio de las proposiciones- debe residir buena parte del secreto (en su forma más cotidiana) de la creatividad humana. Se trata éste de un nuevo frente de argumentación e investigación para mí.
En ese punto argumental creo modestamente que habría debido quedarse Frege en su disquisición y fijación conceptual de la referencia. Puesto que el salto a la realidad se halla estructurado de una forma muy determinada, en ningún caso elidible por razones de interés de simplificación y ordenación teórica formal."

"
Tetrad definition-reference-standards-conceptuality transcedental I tried to explain so far, I think, that relationship in one direction, towards the formation of the concept. I think this may be a good time to try to change the meaning of my explanation. Starting briefly with the concept.
The transcendental concept is too complex for its pure objectification. And here I think we can go back to what I said about consciousness and its answer, because I do not think, now, that this complexity is transferred only to the concept of the concept - "what a concept" - but full or absolute delimitation everything that involves mentally (in modern neuroscience vision, understand you may say, well this: what constitutes) the concept in general, the idea is that level of complexity transcendental. Because I understand that the possibility of fully-by defining the classical objective means of language-a concept contains implíctamente key definition (as supposedly possible literal language translation that is) same concept, which only can refer us to objectively in key biological and mental state.
Through language objectively than full simplification (except in the case of developing entirely logical concepts, and with the exceptions already bookmarked), which is the normative reference belongs in reality to the linguistic field, not the reality occurs in the strict sense; understand, unlike Frege.
The regulation is delimited by a socialized and objetividada notion of concept evolved as an aspect of linguistic intelligibility. Although this regulation, and the reference itself, also act in a purely subjective level, at the time the subject linguistically streamlines your thinking. But in that case is more complicated effect the differentiation-temporal-constitutive and now believe, to conceptual thought and language between objectification (sheer complexity of the mind and of the emergence of language as a human, inseparable conceptual capacity development: couples had to go, evolutionarily).
In this complex caracter in the field of opinion formation of linguistic propositions from and through the concepts, and these again by the propositions-must reside much of the secret (in its everyday form) of the human creativity. This is a new face of argument and research for me.
At that point I modest argument that Frege should have to stay in his disquisition and conceptual reference fixing. Since the jump to reality is structured in a very particular way, in any case for reasons elidible interest Formal theoretical simplification and management."
cheers  party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

And the Romanticism is not something that's just only connected to a couple.
The same literary Movement, from XIX Century (yes I do remember I made a mistake when I detailed the century of "Spanish Golden Century" on Literature, it was the XVI  action smiley , but the XV it sounded like a more Romantic one, and I -not remembering even the simple and easy fact of the America Discovering, 1492- said not thinking very much about it), called with that name, it was Much Larger that that, but including that.
Nature, p.e., was so Important to Romanticism.
I Do Disagree with Irrationalism and the Exaggeration of Nationalism, that brought, decades later, to things that were so bad in Europe; but I'm using this example to Explain How Romanticism is in Every Beautiful and "tendencialmente" (did not find in Dictionary right English word for it) Pure Connection to the Living.
 Smile action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:56 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Razz flower Smile 

Those Songs are some Emotion Up in my hearted mind. P.e. (beyond personal meanings of any kind here, True!), this, with Music (not as simple as some I'm sure think about this, "sense lyrics and music"): "all I need's a little love in my life, all I need's a little love in the dark...". FANTASTIC!
Good Job!
I did come because I did already finished thinking about that. It came, TRUE, in catalonian, and I'm not rejecting at all, my first idiome. I'm posting 3 idiomes with no problems. All I Do Love. All Did and Will Help!

"Fent la comparació entre 'l'home amb bastó-l'home amb paraigües-la roca-la llum amb l'ombra' de Donellan amb el concepte de 'referència límit', relacionat amb el que vaig explicar sobre això (concepte vs objectivació del llenguatge).
Passem de la objectivació al concepte canviable -en el temps- i complex de cada un per la comucació lingüísitica i per desenvolupar la pròpia expressió ddel nostre pensament (tot i que aquest punt s'ha de discutir, atès que, penso, no sempre es desenvolupa expressament, el nostre pensament -inclús el més útil i efectiu o el més complex).
L'objectivació és una reducció pràctica-evolutiva (la qual cosa demostra que la supervivència no és només una qüestió d'aptituds individuals de conductes de defensa-atac respect del medi que envolta l'individu) de la riquesa mental. I funciona, pens, com a concepte límit, com una aproximació ideal (en relació amb el conjunt pensat, més o menys inconscientment), atès que la plena identificació entre els dos àmbits es troba més enllà de l'abast de les nostres capacitats.
Crec que en aquest virtut nostra d'el·lipsi (això es troba ja en els sentits dels animals més primitius: no observen o, millor, no perceben el "bosón de Higgs", per esmentar un exemple, sinó el que és més adient per la supervivència en la seva pròpia escala espai-temporal evolutiva i contextual) i de la síntesi, que es manifesta en l'acció aplicativa del concepte de referència-límit, hi trobem la resposta a la pregunta per què hi pot tenir en comú aquesta amb el que explica Donellan. Vull dir, tenim una capacitat innata per copsar l'important, el rellevant i útil, als efectes que ens puguin interessar (això variarà en funció del context i de l'individu, però no és totalment aleatori, atès que ve estructuralment condicionat pel que fa a la nostra cognició específica).
Podem crear narracions que creen sentit (sentit a la ment, útil per sobreviure: aquest és l'origen d'una capacitat que, dins el context estrictament cultural, té moltes més aplicacions), i això ho podem fer de moltes maneres. Una d'elles és la de recullir i seleccionar el que podem fer servir com a vertader i vàlid, de tot un conjunt d'afirmacions parcialment vertaderes o successos aparents, per a reconstruir el sentit més aproximadament vàlid (aproximadament perquè, com he dit, la síntesi cognitiva és connatural als éssers vius, començant pels sentits -l'evolució de la ment no es pot separar de la dels sentits, com es pot deduir dels estudis de la neurociència) i aplicable.
He de seguir reflexionant sobre la no expressió lingüística del pensament. Inclús més enllà dels pensaments que la psicologia sol qualificar com a automàtics (aturar-se davant d'una indicació de "stop", p.e.), ja que aquí sembla més clar que en altres supòsits on crec que també hi ha molt que dir sobre això".
Translatin,
""Making the comparison between 'man with a cane, the man with the umbrella-rock-light with shade' Donellan of the concept of 'reference limit', related to what I say about this (concept vs. objectification of language).
We spent the concept of objectification-changeable over time, and for each complex comucació lingüísitica and to develop self-expression ddel our thinking (although this point has been discussed since, I think, not always developed expressly, our thought-even the most useful and effective or more complex).
The objectification is a practice-evolutionary reduction (which shows that survival is not just a matter of individual skills conducts defense-attack Respect the environment surrounding the individual) mental wealth. And it works, think, as a limit concept as the ideal approach (relative to the overall plan, more or less unconsciously) as full identification between the two areas is beyond the scope of our capabilities.
I believe that by virtue of our ellipse (this is already way more primitive animal: not observed, or rather do not see the "Higgs boson", to mention one example, but what is more appropriate for survival on its own scale spatiotemporal evolutionary context) and synthesis which manifests itself in action applicative concept of reference-limit, we find the answer to why this may be common with that said Donellan. I mean, we have an innate ability to capture the important, the relevant and useful for the purposes that might interest (this will vary depending on the context and the individual, but it is not totally random, since it is structurally conditioned by for our specific cognition).
We can create stories that create meaning (sense the mind, useful for survival: this is the source of capacity, strictly within the context of culture, has many more applications), and this can be done in many ways. One is to collect and select the one that can be used as a true and valid for a set of statements true or partially visible events, to approximately reconstruct the valid sense (roughly because, as I said, cognitive synthesis is inherent to living beings, beginning senses work-the evolution of the mind can not be separated from the senses, as can be deduced from studies in neuroscience) and applicable.
I keep thinking about it linguistic expression of thought. Even beyond the thoughts that psychology often described as automatic (stop in front of a sign for "stop", for example), since it seems clearer here than in other cases where I think there is a lot to say about that".
And translating more
 Smile Smile Smile 
Haciendo la comparación entre 'el hombre con bastón-el hombre con paraguas-la roca-la luz con la sombra' de Donellan con el concepto de 'referencia límite', relacionado con lo que expliqué sobre ello (concepto vs objetivación del lenguaje).
Pasamos de la objetivación al concepto cambiable-en el tiempo-y complejo de cada uno para la comucació lingüísitica y para desarrollar la propia expresión ddel nuestro pensamiento (aunque este punto se debe discutir, dado que, pienso, no siempre se desarrolla expresamente, nuestro pensamiento-incluso el más útil y efectivo o el más complejo).
La objetivación es una reducción prácticamente evolutiva (lo que demuestra que la supervivencia no es sólo una cuestión de aptitudes individuales de conductas de defensa-ataque respect del medio que rodea al individuo) de la riqueza mental. Y funciona, pienso, como concepto límite, como una aproximación ideal (en relación con el conjunto pensado, más o menos inconscientemente), dado que la plena identificación entre los dos ámbitos se encuentra más allá del alcance de nuestras capacidades.
Creo que en este virtud nuestra de elipsis (esto se encuentra ya en los sentidos de los animales más primitivos: no observan o, mejor, no perciben el "bosón de Higgs", por citar un ejemplo, sino lo que es más adecuado por la supervivencia en su propia escala espacio-temporal evolutiva y contextual) y de la síntesis, que se manifiesta en la acción aplicativa del concepto de referencia-límite, encontramos la respuesta a la pregunta por qué puede tener en común esta con lo que cuenta Donellan. Quiero decir, tenemos una capacidad innata para captar lo importante, lo relevante y útil, a los efectos que nos puedan interesar (esto variará en función del contexto y del individuo, pero no es totalmente aleatorio, dado que viene estructuralmente condicionado por lo que en cuanto a nuestra cognición específica).
Podemos crear narraciones que crean sentido (sentido a la mente, útil para sobrevivir: este es el origen de una capacidad que, dentro del contexto estrictamente cultural, tiene muchas más aplicaciones), y esto lo podemos hacer de muchas maneras. Una de ellas es la de recoger y seleccionar el que podemos usar como verdadero y válido, de todo un conjunto de afirmaciones parcialmente verdaderas o sucesos aparentes, para reconstruir el sentido más aproximadamente válido (aproximadamente porque, como he dicho, la síntesis cognitiva es connatural a los seres vivos, empezando por los sentidos-la evolución de la mente no se puede separar de la de los sentidos, como se puede deducir de los estudios de la neurociencia) y aplicable.
Tengo que seguir reflexionando sobre la no expresión lingüística del pensamiento. Incluso más allá de los pensamientos que la psicología suele calificar como automáticos (detenerse ante una indicación de "stop", pe), ya que aquí parece más claro que en otros supuestos donde creo que también hay mucho que decir acerca esto ".

Taking later a look to it. Talking some more, Very Difficult, about the not linguistically expressed thoughts, as soon as I can; but not disturbing my academic task. Just going together!
 cheers  cheekey smiley  Razz  cheekey smiley  cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi,

just for not being too much heavily  Razz / cheekey smiley , though I tough enough to keep on that if I want, I can demonstrate and...  Smile Razz Laughing Razz  Smile 
For this, some  wave Loving ideas:
Smile Laughing to Adore is not a choice, is just a consequence  Laughing Smile 
I've just, obviously by Permission  Smile , baptised your lips: Taste of Heaven is the name.
Some too much  sunny words, but as long as it's True and, also, for some nice time...
Excuses, excuses.
 Smile hasi Smile 

flower See later on the Loving  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: though I Do Care about little birds, I'm a big male  wave geek Laughing 
This last stupidity (but anything about lips is stupid thing, oh, not at all) Helped for going further the bad moment I had.
See later in the evening after dinner  action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Posts
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next