Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Posts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

More Posts - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:08 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

Brooke Shields is TOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE HER!! ( wave cheekey smiley affraid cheers ).
It's not for the 2canonic" Beauty of her, it's just my Instinct and my Soul Becoming Fire and Free, in Love!!
One fact We All should Admit is How Much I'd Like Brooke was ugly and poor. This way I'm sure I'd have been Believed much easier from the first time.
You can Believe. This is Selfish (AFTER COMING BACK FROM NY I BECAME THE MOST SELFISH PERSON IN THE WORLD, AFTER HAVE TOUCHED YOU!!), but it's How I Felt at 17. Ugly and poor, for me. I'd Buy! Good Guy!
Believed, by Her, from the first time.
Maybe then Possible All!!
ACTUALLY, NOTHING TO BE CHANGED!!!
Well, this is some fun, but I know it was True.
Not Real because I Wish THE VERY BEST POSSIBLE OF UNIVERSE ( wave action smiley , this is How You Make me Love You!!), ALWAYS, but then and now, it's my secret "IMPOSSIBLE for the selfish" wish!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

ps: I Liked this post, funny and True!!
party smiley tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:37 pm

Smile Smile Smile Smile

flower Hi, I Love Very Much!!! flower
flower

Quite athletic post! ( geek Laughing Smile ).
tongue smiley Had meeting at 12:30 pm, time Here Now! Well... tongue smiley
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Maybe later, I'm Happy about my Work Improving. If Listened (it's what I've been, and Think will be, for this Period! Hopefully Forever), I Promise I'll Make my Best here at Work too! I can't change Spain, and the World either, but I can Make Good things!
And the same, complementary, about Studies!
Today Going to Work Hard at that too.
Need because tomorrow conference and the day after too. It's INVESTMENT for Good this time, CULTURE, PHILOSOPHICAL ONE, SO BLESSING FOR MY NEEDS ABOUT MY WORK.
Habermas is so Good, BRAVE about Tesis and Wise (Deep Philosophical Wisdom, quite more than usual), and Density is High. It's only first Book on this Issues Written by him. Will be so Good Learning to me.
Waiting for last Ones to Read, Wow!
INSPIRED!

Going to Work.
Brooke I Love You Very Much!!
Tonight will Watch and Listen to Videos. So Heartfelt and I Know All Importance, True.
About those from Friends, I'll try to Watch too. INTENTION GOOD I See! We're All IMPROVING!
Brooke, Inspirational Beauty!!
flower Thank You, Marcos, also have to Say, because Vision Helps Very Much for Staying Calm, about Everything! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:31 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

I never thought I'd dedicate poems to an Army's Colonel. Oh my!
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

I'll Like Very Much that Role. To me, to See a Woman Dealing HONESTLY with her Power is such a Sexy thing to Stare at. Can be Very Sexy, and mainly talking about Social Behaviour into, as add about Season says, male world.
Good, Brooke!
I don't know exactly way, I admit, but to see on the screen women playing Good Roles of evil is already torture to me. I mean, I can handle, but it's so disturbing that I don't see.
Please, understand me, not talking about, p.e., business woman fighting as JR would, it's about Terror Movies. Femenine Figure in Terror Movies Affect me. If Victim, I Stand Jumping, if Criminal or Evil Ghosts Movies... Oh my, I Run.
The Shocked thing is this does not happen at all about guys. Action or Terror, do not scare me. The one day alone in the house (MEDAL OF HONOR FOR ME FOR THAT Laughing Smile ) I watched one movie where there's a killer that's a very evil and scaring ghost, who posseses body of a girl too, and I was not scared or impressed at all.
My brain had something like "figher mode", going on the watch.
But I don't want to see the Movie, which is GOOD FOR SURE, Daniel Radclife's "La mujer de negro".
It's like touching some "with no shields" part of me. I am not used to bring personal protection about women figure, it's too LIKED AND EMOTIONALLY TOUCHING TO ME THE FEMENINE FIGURE, and when see the evil of that kind in Movies, I get truly affraid
Well, it's this.
Smile Smile Smile

There's a Video from Brooke when was Young. Thank You!
Mixed Emotions. I Love her (this is Joy!), I Admire Her (this is Pride and Staring at HISTORY!).
cheekey smiley
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

Brooke, I Love You so Much!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, YOU MOVE ME, YOU TOUCH ME!!
flower flower

PS: march 10th is the premiere day, have to find out how to see in Spain!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:34 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Sweeter than sweetness, brighter than smartness. Some words for funny dedicatory which is True, Brooke!!
Smile Smile

Wishing the Very Best, it's Possible to Make things Better, and People Us Better too. I Know. I Proved.
More than anxiety about perfection, we need moral guide, ourselves is enough, education for that, strenght and love.
That is enough.
I'm waiting for some reviews on my poems! What are you waiting for. What the... Mad
Wink Smile

Just sharing some of complexity of human brain. In fact, if brave enough to share, is the same (less or more) for All. But this does not mean anything but what it is: to Love More Brings to More Love, it's Easy!
flower Hugs and Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower Brooke, I Love Very Much, Your Person, Very, and All too!! God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: ALWAYS my best thoughts!! One Hug in the Night tonight!! And I don't think I make the computer change today. I'm like too handsome for that wave action smiley
Laughing Very Happy

psII: Our Humor Sense, at Safe FOR ALWAYS!! Drive it Well, try not to hurt anybody, and reset your mind, like car cleaning, already and have fun! BEST WISHES, PEACE, JOY, HEALTH AND LOVE!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Smile

now text (I've made better after first reading) is music and fun.
Under the skin, is just LOVE!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:00 pm

Smile Hi, Beloved!! Smile
Smile Smile

Smile Came only for a Moment for One, True Symbol that is Truth!! Smile
flower It's Real, my Heart Does Feel, this Way Exists!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Some later will come for last morning post, Kiss and Hug!!
flower I Love You, I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: It's Very Beautiful Day for this time of the year, but even comparedly, on these ways, there's no comparisson to the One of You, Lady!! action smiley
cheekey smiley Smile cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:44 pm

flower Hi, how are things!! flower
flower flower

it's Sunday, so not much wills for talking too much, Relaxed. Feeling Good!
Dinner was so Good. They're AMAZING AND KIND, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I Enjoyed to Have some time with.
It will be BLESSING for my Learning about Living. For Mature too. Yes, yes, it's True I can not Reach All the things!
Seriously, it will be so Good for All about my Behaviour and my Understanding of Women. TRUE!
And WE CONNECTED SO MUCH. GREAT! Not very used to that Delicate Behaviour, Social Care. Beautiful to me!
Just Human in Touch!
Shared FOR GOOD!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

And today super-bowl, and I will can not watch all, for time and for waking up for work. Will Watch for a while and tomorrow All Complete. GOOD LUCK, IT'S PURE SPECTACLE AND HONOR OF SPORT! YEAH!
Healthy Envy Guys! action smiley
cheers

And now some comments about Working.
I Want to Take things Calm, step by step. I Do Feel like I could make a big jump (BIG ERASING of words for flattering, even knowing they've been taken geek ) into conceptuality with no needs about steps, theorical, along the way. But there're two thigns: !) I Do Feel Much More Proud doing this calm way, Effort, and Honest 2) I can't not take the risk about losing anything: QUALITY MUST BE GUARANTEED! BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT AND CAN BE GOOD AS SOMETHING GIVEN, MY MOTIVATION.
So, step by step. I Have to!
INSPIRED ABOUT EFFORTS for You All, and Very Specially by Brooke!
God Bless You All, I Love You, from my Heart!

flower Brooke, I Love You so and for Eternity, We're Living Fine and Good on these days!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: this happened, not so many comings in weekends will happen more times, for explained circumstances, and because I Have to Live and Have some selfish Enjoyment of Life. And for the Professional Days, it's very Focused my Effort (if challenges for Good are given to me, I'll ALWAYS DO FOR GOOD THE BEST I CAN!) for my Future and my Family's, so I'll not be as heavy as I used to be Here, but I will Come Everyday, for Loving and because of Love!!
Poems and Nicest Words I may Find Will Come FOREVER!!
Brooke, You're The Inspiration, and I Love You so!!
No matter if there's never a talk, I Know We'll Always Have the Heaven, Love!!
Real Life Goes on, and it's so Bright, as Future, and We Must Go on Always this Well.
party smiley God Bless You and All of You!!! party smiley
cheekey smiley flower flower cheekey smiley

psII: Everything's Going to be OK, I Do Swear!! You Teach me Goodness, and How to Express it!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 pm

flower Hi!! flower
Smile flower flower Smile
love smiley

Came for a while, just. Before going will come again (this is like martial talking that comes to mind without knowing).
Well, Everything's OK. Good Day. Some Walk, Good Knee. OK too!
Superbowl later, at 20:30. Wow. Till then, meal, "siesta", Study. Intense but Calm. Like Here, and, physically, here!!
Easy, Easy, Making things EASY and EASIER!
And if this is not Truly felt, it's so easy to be seen. I think it's easy to See I'm True about it!
party smiley love smiley party smiley

Any idea, taking chance for saying, was asking myself now?
Hmm...
I Find Peace Here!!
This has been one of few times I can find my brain like "just flowing, nothing for talking".
Felt Good to me! tongue smiley cheers
flower Brooke, I Love You Very Much!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi!! cheers
flower

I'm Amazed about Work done and posts done, All in the same morning. Not flatter, just shared.
Well, Now it's More Calm because it's when I'm Going and Need to Make it Well Calm.
First of All, Wishing Snow Storm be Easiest Possible and not much disturbing. Take Care!
And Enjoy the Beauty! action smiley
flower Big Hug!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Thank You for All, what a Beautiful Day. It's True, I Love You the Same, Brooke, but More.
You're so Beautiful.
flower I'm Touching You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: See at Night Hugs and on Sunday for Sharing Love Talks, I Love You so, and it's Real ( wave Smile )!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:30 am

flower Smile Hi, Good Morning!! Smile flower
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

For All, Wishing the Very Best, More than anything Health!
flower flower flower

Sorry for not coming a simple day. For all things, I had thought to come on sunday, but could not because some Friends came to my house. Well, anyway, You'll Have got some Rest from me!! It's True!! action smiley Smile
Smile Smile

Did not read much Physics, among other things, because I forgot the book at work! Mad Laughing Rolling Eyes Smile
But not only for this. Professor told me Wants First Work to be Made for Juny. Oh my! affraid Smile
In fact it's Very Happy , because it's because told me Very, Very Nice things. I already Embarassed
Such a Great Person, and Amazing Professor. He's just Written a Book about Living and Theories from Ramon LLull, Probably the Greatest Thinker this land has ever seen.
I was so Happy for Words Dedicated to me. So Proud. And for this I'm Sharing Good News!!
tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley

Have Seen Amazing Picture that I'll Post from Preparing "Army Wives", Wow! cheekey smiley I'll Post!
flower Brooke, I Love You Very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi flower hasi party smiley

ps: cheers Feeling quite Calm about All, PEACE PLEASE telling myself ( wave Smile ), and Here so Inspired!! cheers

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:27 am

Good Sweet Morning!!

Here I came. Only one moment, distributing time. I've become a not responsible person at all Smile
I've Seen Very Good News about Empowering the Team for "Army Wives", Daughter for Kathy. How Nice!
You can Do All the things at the same Time. I'm Sure this Inclusion will Inspire You More to make Strong character perfomance. For SURE.
flower How Good! flower

Yesterday's night could Watch Video from Falling Winters and my Heart Rised Up so High when I could See and Listen.
Wow, Brooke!! Just Necessary say Thanks, even only for Looking and Being so Delightful and Lovely to me!! action smiley
Going to Work. Feeling quite Excited about my Future, and also Happy too about Yours!! I Love You!!! Wink Smile
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

Hi, coming from the Sun and some walks, "mandarines" ( Laughing man "andarín" es Laughing ) for eating, All from Majorca ( Smile Oh, Big? Thank You!! Smile ).
Liked so Much Video from La Z Boy, "la Potència" Wink Smile .
It's so FUNNY.
In catalonian from Majorca, and from Everywhere, in fact geek Very Happy Smile , the sound "africat" ( Laughing Smile Laughing ) it's used to define very specific sound from the mouth.
Here We are Using of New and for Good as for "e-l'infant"
Smile Smile Smile
Keep talking, Lightened Now on the Grease ways (wanted to make another phonetic construction but did not find! limited I keep talking about! Laughing Smile ).
More Funny Sense.
Believe because it's True. Today it's such a sunny one, and for the first time since long time ago, because I changed my usual "tabardo" winter geek Very Happy for another more light jacket, I forgot sunglasses. So that I could See Better too, it Seems!!
flower Smile I gog Blinded while Seeing!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

This is, as we say in my land, as "fer quines" Wink ( Smile Smile Smile ). And it's like Key Number Called was ALL MINE, 15 "la niña bonita" Laughing
Oh Baby, my Lady, Loved the color You choosed!!
Smile BINGO!! Smile
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

When was coming back to work, I've just found a workmate. She's blond Nice Polite lady. It was funny because she was the one wearing sunglasses.
Now, to make the cercle "wholed" ( tongue smiley complete!) I should say, like "Ex-calibur", "tú sí" ("puedes mirarme a los ojos").

Al this brainstorming on my very own private wave of mine , I think Feels Good!
God Bless!
Wanted to say, was going to say before coming, but saw the Beauty and...
Wanted to say the Fact this "placentary" State of Mind I Rediscovered Here (not from the moment I was born, but from some moment of my living way when I lost it) I've been Feeling from the "outern" Space. I Mean, Social Living Touching (please not that much, or maybe yes? geek ) World.
Keep on Strong the Goodness!
Human can be Truly Beautiful!!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
hasi party smiley hasi

ps: Playful Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Smile flower Hello, LOVELY!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

Feeling so Well. Those New Pictures. For making fun about my kind of thinking, I thought could say: "this way, you see how beautiful a Woman can be".
Very Happy Oh my, I won't say that Very Happy
Smile Laughing Smile

Feeling very Pride, I mean, Proud. Pride, proud, proud, pride... wave
Oh, always changing right words about it.
Feeling so Good for Shared my Sense of Mine Here, for All, and Dedicated to Brooke action smiley
flower You're too Lovely, Brooke, and I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I truly think this weekend I will not catch a simple line for thinking. I'm Well and some tired, and need some normal rest. And it's already sure I'll come in the saturday for a while. I'll Post Pictures too.
Too Lovely and Beautiful my Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation Brooke of Mine!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley

psII: and I was "caught" by the Face and Expression and by Details and Clothes, and the Standing Up too, but this last not as the other things. I'm LIMITED! affraid
But was thinking about when I went for a walk, and thought: oh my, this Girl never gets tired from Being More and More Adorable, More Cute than...
Oh my wave action smiley party smiley
cheers cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:32 am

how are things!
Feeling Very Relaxed Brain. For All week, just going to Listen, not many efforts.
Well, if taking comferences as official classes, coming to work and coming Here can Mean "no efforts".
Smile Laughing Smile

But not deep thing for VERY GOOD COUPLE of days. Mind Wants to Breathe in Different Air. Not for never coming back, just Some Rest.
When Come Back to The Thinking, I'll be Able to Make Better. For Sure.
So, it's going to be a not much moved week Here, Easy. Not much talking neither.
Prefer and Want some Relaxed Time, trying to take some holidays for Mind.
tongue smiley flower Love You!! flower tongue smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: I'm Sure You, Brooke, are so Expectant about the Summer, with the New House and All those things, Wow. Familiar Enjoyment. Blessing Time!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Smile flower Hi! flower Smile

I was thinking about new word of mine.
"Hi Tight". Is that possible?
I don't think so, but well, some tongue smiley Smile
What a Nice Day.
I'm Sure tomorrow will can Shore some more Good things, for Knowing. I'll do.
These days just relaxed.
Next week coming the work I don't like so much (well, starting it) but now I'll do better and easier (because found out my very OWN Starting Positions! cheers -JOYFUL, and confident!): not talking that much about my own opinions and work a little more in synthesing others, Admired, Very, Author. I'll Do Well, also, because in FACT I Do Share so many things with him. Probably, the Most Important: Values and the Believing in the Possible Human Polite and Good, and their Agreements for Improving this Existence.
As He Does Know We're All Limited, He Does Believe in the Possibility We can Make things MUCH MORE BETTER! I do totally Agree! action smiley
Smile Smile Smile

flower Sending Tons of Love, Hugs and Believing!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:17 am

Smile flower Hi, Good Morning!! flower Smile

How are things?
It was Fascinating, the "Tilt" Watching. For All. It's Very Nice Movie to me.
Very Amazing, YOU Very Lovely to me, what a Kid. I was Shocked while looking like wave to the brightness of this kid. VERY SPECIAL, VERY.
action smiley

I Love You!!
What a Good Rest I had tonight. It Must be because of the Good Feelings.
Airport Pictures are Truly cheekey smiley Exclamation cheers , and so TOUCHING to me, They Were.
flower For All of the Day and of the Night, Here You Are flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:15 am

How are things?
First of All have to say I'm very Sorry for what happened in Boston. So much, but I'm Sure Everything's gonna be Alright. my Prayers are with People, in my Heart.
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Was coming so Fine, but these news...
Well, keep going on strong, All will be OK.
In this post can not say more.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Smile I have titled most actual pictures, Brooke Walking, as "Hiperfriends" Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Smile Nice Title for a much Nicer Walking Smile

Today I've got another Comference. Share what I can. It's Really Good Time.
flower Brooke, Peacefully, this is Love! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Everything's going to be so Well Here!!
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:10 am

Just had a call (not a cold! Wink Smile Laughing ).
Feeling Much Better the Sweetie Loving, it's quite Calm Now.
Philosophy Opens Minds, Thinking at that level.
I Mean (and now not doing for feeling better, because I do, just to share):

If I said the Balancing of conceptual box that our brain is becomes Key for our Good Staying and Health (this all greek philosophers knew, even those from last period, Helenistic, from 323 a.c to 31 a.c. -had to comprove); Philosophy is TREMENDOUS because it's Exactly at the level of Thinking that Truly Catches this Special Conceptual Subject, that's eminently Symbolical (as I explained before).
When we Catch those places, Free and Comfortably Done, out of apologetical thinking about anything, Effect is:
1) We Become the Best Human We can at that Moment (well, if we're not killing somebody while we working on that at the same time: that should be a woman, because it's used to be said men we can only do one thing at one time Laughing Smile - just some fun! cheers action smiley ). And I say at that Moment because it's just the beginning of Good and Most Properly Inner Evolution as Human. Wich, OBVIOUSLY, Will Have Blessing Effects for Living in Socicety: it's an old word, not discovering anything, CIVILIZATION.
2) All "SelfHelping" bestseller Books become already unnecessary, because though admiting the BIG IMPORTANCE of All Psycological Achievements on Investigation Human Mind and BIG IMPORTANCE of Doctors, NECESSARY, to treat People and to Investigate (everybody can understand what I was truly talking about: that "easy" help from the distant author that can not do that much if we are not becoming TRULY ACTIVE THINKING PEOPLE AT MOST PROPERLY HUMAN LEVEL POSSIBLE THAT WE ALL DO HAVE: the Moving of Brain is a key Effect for the Starting of the Improvement!
I Know it, I Know!
Shared!

Had Good Night, I fall out the bed this morning, but Arrived on Time in Work. Not a simple second more, but not a simple second less that the limit time! Wow!
Felt like Starsky & Hutch when putting my thumb on that digital control button.
Some Fun. Humor is Symbolical too, clearly.
Wishing the Very Best!
Have to Work Very Much and Good. I Can Do Very, Very Well! cheers action smiley
Smile As GOOD Friends, I Know Brooke and Me, someday, We'll Friendly Touch!! Smile
All I said yesterday and the day before was True.
But it was just a low control time that can not help for anything to anybody.
This State of Mind, Natural in me Now, Here, is Much Better for Good! Good!! Smile
Smile tongue smiley Smile

Tell Brooke I'll Always Love Here, Please!
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:42 am

How are things!
Just in case, I have not understood any message as changing about anything, excepting Staying Here with Care and Love, so Here We're Going on.
I Do Feel so Good about it!! But Wanted to explain that, for, just in case, not looking like I was closed no listening or anything wrong, True!! action smiley

Comference was Truly Amazing because of systematical exposition from Professor. I publically told him, and it's Good Always to be Thankful and Express anything Good when there's a chance, specially to someone who Truly Deserves it: Vocation, Humble Attention and Wise Efforts.
To publically say it made me Feel Good Person and even Selfconfident at the same time.
Conclusions, for practical living, are that We are All Much More "Stoics" than we think, on these days, and since many more modern Religions or Traditions of Thinking Took Important things from that hellenistic period. I Like this Comparing, Historical: here, many questions about Human get very clear, some Constancy on Primordial Human Questions and also about fears, Wishes, Hopes, Desires, Moral, Values...
Somebody the other day told me All things in Philosophy were already said by Greek philosophers.
Well, probably most of questions are the same, but Answers have to get Adapted to New times and defiances. And new social structures, and problems from it, and subjects as science results, technology, globalisation... all are made for new questions.
Shared, Liked it.

I'm going to have minimized that Picture in my computer, and from time to time will go to it. I Truly cheekey smiley at it. Some kind of win, but win of Love which is SO MUCH BETTER.
Please, Feel Good. I'll Always be with You. You Know it...!! Smile flower Smile
flower Tell her that I Love All of her Very Much! flower
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Smile Hello, I Love YOU and I Adore YOU Smile
flower flower flower flower

cheekey smiley how are things!! cheekey smiley
party smiley love smiley party smiley

Have to say that I Love You Very Much, and there's no sugar on earth sweet enough to Express How YOU Make me Feel Inside, for the Loveliness, Heavely, of You action smiley
Words a Kisses and Peace is Strenght, whatever future You'll Stay in the right core of this Heart.
tongue smiley I Love You, quite Much!! tongue smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Brooke,

The Bounding Love is Real and it's Pure Affectivity beyond the Symbolic Routes of mind and Soul.
flower Love is Blessing, and in my Story You've got a Privileged Staying flower
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
flower flower flower flower

Coming from the outside, Felt Good.
Today on the radio heart this summer is going to be the coldest since 1816, and that there will be some hot days followed by even more ones that will be pretty enough colder.
Wow! Well, I've got Work! Smile
No, really, just to comment. Hopefully there may be time for global warming be stopped before too much radical as progressing on time. Maybe there's no relationship between statistics, because if it happened the same in 1816...
This last thing does not take importance from the other Fact.
I don't think Human had to Face so many and deep challenges as must be facing for next decades, and as it's doing by now in fact, step by step in progress.
Selfconsciousness is the First Free Step We can Do for Good, and Honestly Think it's Done.
Flexibility of Mind for Achieving More Automatical and Thoughtful, both of them, Empathy as Behaviour Drivers on Reason, and Spirituality, are the Main One to be Made.
From practising on it just as cercle of retroalimentation on formal structures for global decisions it's not possible to achieve those goals. Wide Motivation is Needed, Sense as Spiritual and Goodness.
For it, Symbolism of Art is Important for Waking Up some Consciousness, but I Think it's More Important, even more, it's very much, to Make Up that Symbolism as Role Model on Action, as Einstein, per example, said. And Find out Mechanisms to Make Feel the Process in the Inside of Human to other Ones, Waking Up True Empathy.
Media Information is not enough, too much distance.
Education on Values, to Be Able to Truly Feel All that, I think, is the True Key.
Shared!

Today, some symbolisms woke up my social consciousness! Smile
It was All "impersonating", nothing personal, but from bottom of Heart, Truly.
flower flower flower

flower Tell my Favorite Fantastic of Mine I Love them! flower
flower Love You, so True!! flower
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

ps: It was that Very High Motivation! cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:51 am

Smile Good Lovely Morning Day Smile
SmileSmileSmileSmile
flowerflower

Big Smileaction smiley for Everybody!
Have to say I'm Feeling the Best ever Here, True.
God Bless!  Feelings Bonds, have to Feel Love; I Do Care!
love smileylove smileylove smiley

Brooke, You're so Lovely, I Have Always to tell You.
All Possible kind of type of kisses (and there's pretty big amount, believe me please) for You!! cheekey smiley
When I See things that seem to me like author visions inspired by these Staying, I can only Feel Curiosity right now.  Before, Admit as it's Well Known, used to feel anxiety, for the opinion.  One time identifying, in this circumstance (not because I did not before, but subjectivity, when you're the one in the middle...), artistic re-creation is so Free and Subjective I am having No problems.  True.
Also, have to add most of times I Do Really Like those pieces of art.
Shared!
About possible studying, analysing my behaviour and reactions through the years, if that's been happening, well, it's OK.  If it also Helps.
But the Fact I am Helping from a Honest Intention Free from Interests and Directly from my Freedom for Doing things for Well... Oh my, this is priceless.
Talking till now about Collective Bonds.  Want to Help.
I'd also like to go to Watch Brad Pitt Movie, and "Iron man" too, and so many.  I don't know where do find the time.  Anyway, They All Have to be so Good!
SmileSmileSmile

flower Brooke, I Love You and I Love You, Beautiful!! flower
cheekey smileylove smileycheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi,

coming from doctor.  What a piece of a "rinitis" I've got.  Waiting for proves, tacs (and tics LOL) and hematological proves normal.  All routines.
The imperfection in me I've, FINALLY cheersSmile, found: breathing ways too tight.  Well, like the Holding I'd Want to Make to You!! action smiley
party smileycheekey smileyparty smiley

More funny.  When I was looking for exit from NICE Hospital (but, anyway, All, not my favorite place to stay), I pushed "0" button of elevator, and I was sent to "hell", as I initally felt the "-1" level, when doors opened and two guy nurses asked me where I was going.
"To my house, my Home", I said, not totally affraid empty me.
Very Happy:lol:
I was thinking in movies where people is taking in hospitals forever or something, but well, that use to happen in mental hospitals.
Well wave I Wanted to Go Home!  I had finished All!
SmileSmile

Going to Work right now.  Ton of it.  Will come back later, quite enough later, before going.
flower I Love YOU and LOVE You!! flower 
cheekey smileylove smileycheekey smiley

ps: at the hospital it was not that much scaring, but some exagerating makes things funnier!!
SmilehasiSmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Posts
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next