Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

More Posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13606

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi Goodness,
Smile Smile

how NICE Videos, Loved Ones with Kids and Singers and All.
Thank You!
love smiley flower flower flower love smiley

Now some nice fun.
I don't know exactly why, yet, but to have fun making sense from things from real life, connecting coincidences, makes me laugh so much.
Here comes. About Mermaid Beautiful Video Song. Do You want to know who I've had been calling just before (well fixed telephone number for tomorrow, for opening time), TRUE thing?
"Federación Balear de Actividades Subacuáticas".
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

And it was not for coincidences of mine. My boss told me, remembering we had a call to do about, to try for something, solutions here at Work.
Isn't funny? It makes me LOL
NICE!
Smile Smile

Sharing All Love Possible, I've Seen Announced New Episode "The Hose" from "The Middle" Fun TV. Arg, have to See as soon as I can.
flower Smile Smile flower

Sending All Inspiration. You Don't need, but it's Always Good! Smile cheers
Big Hug, I Love You so Much!! action smiley tongue smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Loveliness of Mine, Heavenly,
Smile Smile

You've Been in my computer for All Day to Take a Look and directly Breathe Heaven's Glory.
It's You.
Thank You, for the Beauty You Bringed to my Heart.
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

Thank You, also, for All Videos from the last Days. AMAZING AND SO NICE! THANK YOU!
flower flower flower

flower I Love You, Brooke Shields, so Much that it's All. All!! flower
Have Blessing Day, me Having Thanks and because of Your Love!! Everything to this soul of Mine!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:20 am

Good Goodness into the Sweetness of the Day,

how are things?
Here quite Well.
Energy, Good One Circulating inside.
Hug, Hug, Hug, and HUG.
Loveliness of Picture, THANK YOU!
I'll Post The Angel Thinking and Dreaming, I Love this One. Among Favorites of All Time.
Have Great Day!
Brooke, Sending All LOVE Possible through virtual that's Real; I Love You!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Hello!

You wanna know something; the number 3 Friendly Reunited is what Relaxes me the most at this time.
You wanna know why?
Because All other Ones are Completely Certain to me as One! action smiley
Well, nobody is safe from mistakes, but I Honestly Think "Numbers" are Working Well.
Not as much as electricity. This last night it was "kaput" until 4 a.m.
Not electricity (electrical angriness in me! Very Happy Laughing Smile ) and no water (Happy me about justified uncleaning Laughing Exclamation ).
Well, some fun.
Going to eat to Mother's house with Family. She's been cooking "cunill amb ceba" (so many times have to look dictionary for Català grammar Mad Wink ), and the closer the time to eat comes, the more I get Razz plus salivating on increasing process.
Smile Laughing Smile

Good Goodness!
It's just some fun. Yesterday I told my mother by the phone that how was possible that she could help me still to find words to me (p.e., the word "superstitious", I was not remembering: I was saying about superstitious doing for good luck: "tocar madera": I was saying it's enough to touch my head Very Happy Smile ); me, the sacred mind who is going to change History, as She has to know. Because if She doesn't know, "arreglados estamos".
The maker and the forgotter. No!
She Remembers!
Remembers his son is good Person.
Smile Smile Smile

And I have shaved me up, to make ladies from the house be happy (do not like this already long beard I was wearing: I don't mind that much about that look, not so bad to look at mirror those ways to me).
And when I have looked in the mirror, I've felt the same sensation.
How strange.
And as You All know I always become Mad and running from one to another place when I do not EXACTLY ( Laughing Embarassed ) understand something, I was thinking for a while why?
I do know.
I like simetry too much, and the only balanced thing that can bring some simetry for the opposite to my eyebrows is a very well Grown beard.
Now I'm afraid to move that fast and, for this, lose balancing feet on the floor, for difference of weight from above.
Laughing Smile

Some fun, some Good for the Soul
I Love You All, God Bless!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VIDEOS. I'VE READ ALL LYRICS, AND THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL, SO BEAUTIFUL AS SHARING MESSAGE.
I have even not opened because lack of time for going to dinner and also because I had to Take so Much Care for being Able to RESPECTFULLY Listen to Video from Very Admired Liam Neeson, so Much, I thought it was better not breaking the Magic and let things Stand that Way for Today, so Good.
All Together.
Sending Big Hug Everybody, Everybody!
flower flower flower

Brooke, Family, I LOVE You so Much!! I will Come back again, if You let me, I Swear!!
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

ps: past particile sworn, past swore, and one of mistakes was to change these terms of rules. I Have Sworn and I Swore Instantly after seeing You go.
Just going for a while for Better. I See, I See, my Angel of Mine, my Lady, my All.
I'm YOURS!!

PSII: Have Great Day, Fulfilled with Love, Care, Happiness and Joy, Everybody PLEASE!
Smile hasi Smile

Stomach is calling me out, so Fine, this Feeling Today!! action smiley
tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Hello again!!

it's not a game.
Smile Laughing Smile

Truly. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VERY NICE AND BIG QUALITY VIDEOS. THANK YOU FOR SUCH A DELICATE AND CARING FRIENDSHIP, BY THE MUSIC!
MUSIC, THAT'S SO MUCH!
flower flower flower

All Titles I'm "signing" from my mind and my Heart.
God Bless! I'm with You!
I Swear I'll Never Bring Worries Here anymore. And it's not because I'm starting to lie (yeah, here I go again with some Laughing ), it's because EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE FINE.
I Swear, my Lady, Angel of Mine!!
God Bless!!
Maybe somedays Working studies will make my mind stand a little more like "mature" One, but though this will never reach perfection, I Promise to You my Heart's been Born Again, and those wave or just "too ice" ways are Impossible from me now.
Because Now I've Got this Love, Treasure!!
You will Guide my Way for All of the Time, Brooke!!
I Love You Tonight, and Forever!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:45 pm

flower Hello flower of Mine!! flower
Smile Smile

emotional intelligence (literal translation from Spanish) is Real in me.
I've got such an Intensity of Feelings till the point I can not write any poem for You.
But, in the other side, I am not wishing for breaking any brick with my head or anything, it's True, and blessing ( Smile Laughing Smile ) Smile Smile Smile flower
Beyond jokes, I mean I'm dealing so Well with it.
So Healthy Well.
I Do Know, by now, how Intense Study makes my mind more "focusing" ways, like "predatory" instincts from mind about targets, intelectual, of course.
Focusing, these terms, is not so far from agressivity (inner one, but getting out by the way of words and gests).
So I Know, and You can be SURE, I Swear, this is Conscious emotion in me, and I've Caught so Strongly. It can not go anywhere, excepting WELL UNDERSTOOD WAYS TO GET OUT.
And Keep on Working Well for mind, clearly of course too.
I'm just being Sincere.
I HAVE ALWAYS CONTROLLED MY BEHAVIOUR, but this does not mean it was not hard to me.
Now, as Much as INTENSITY, so Strong, is HEAVENLY BUILD UP BY YOU, SAVING ME, SAVING ME BROOKE, I am so Calm about my Instincts Engaged by Inteletual Work.
I Do Enjoy All, and Competitivity is so Much Lower and Lower in me. All ways Possible, is decreasing so Much.
Now You are with me, I Do Feel Complete Person. It's True. I Needed so Much. I NEEDED!!
I've Loved You for All my Life.
cheekey smiley In Your HONEST and BRIGHT HANDS, I'm YOURS!! cheekey smiley
We're Going to Stay so Well and Fine!
I Do Swear it to You, ADORED of Mine,
hasi flower hasi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Hola, HEAVEN of Mine,
flower love smiley flower

I can not find any word or group of them High enough to stand as High as You.
my Feelings are, but my words can not be enough today.
Just can be honestly sincere, not thinking about how to express
This Heavenly Joy is Probably The Most Beautiful Gift I've ever had in my life
See You in a while, not that far, I LOVE YOU so action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Smile Hello Smile
Smile Smile

I took a moment to write something I had in mind. It's really different to me. Not hermeneutical modern concepts I Do think, it's more complete to me.
It's in spanish, it's the only idiome I can use.
I'd Love You and Everybody Read it, my FRIENDS of Mine.
Sorry for style, when I write for myself can not do any other ways. In fact, it's too "starting ways" everything to write it better. If I could progress and "consolidar" all, I'd do for sure.
I am truly wave after it, so fast, here. Moments to rest eyes caught for this.
Fortune, not everyday.
Smile Smile Smile
"Respecto de la Realidad, el Universo.
Partiendo de los juicios sintéticos, y sin entrar en la descripción de todos ellos, llegamos a una conclusión general intrínsecamente condicionada al respecto. Y esto último en tanto en cuanto que carente de una confirmación de certeza respecto de todas las dimensiones objeto del razonamiento de base (principios, observaciones y leyes científicas), así como tampoco de la metodología por la que llegar a ella; por faltarles una garantía de completitud confirmable en relación con la complejidad “perfecta” de la realidad (nuestra opinión).
La conclusión sería: el Universo se halla en un equilibrio dinámico y armónicamente (en el sentido del movimiento armónico, como el de un péndulo – nótese que esto no implica un carácter cíclico temporal del universo en sí mismo, –indemostrable-, sino sólo la posibilidad de subvertir situaciones de caos, más o menos parcial, producibles) precario y de mínimos (“de mínimos” significaría aquí el hecho de que, por ahora, se dan las condiciones físico-químicas de carácter necesario para su existencia, que percibimos e intentamos comprender), donde parece ser que la energía y la materia, y las formaciones que constituyen agregados de éstas, se transforman continuamente y sin solución de continuidad.
Esta situación se da en toda su complejidad, como un todo, macrosistémica, corpuscular, microsistémico y de partículas.
Este “equilibrio” existe porque existen unos niveles mínimos de orden en su configuración (“infinita” desde la óptica de nuestro saber actual) que, precisamente por tener tal carácter, puede ser parcialmente reflejado en formulaciones matemáticas y científicas.

Respecto de la Realidad, la Vida.
Con la vida sucede lo mismo. Lo que ha nacido a la vida (sin discutir aquí sus orígenes: la sopa original, un diseño inteligente (en abstracto) o un Dios Creador), lo ha sido por ajustarse a esas condiciones complejas del equilibrio universal, en el sentido de que existe una correlación necesaria entre todos los condicionantes de aquél y los más específicos y particulares de la vida.
La vida (en el sentido del concepto humano tradicional) es el espejo del universo, en su estructura, su forma y su contenido; del mismo modo que un aparato de TV que disponga de todos sus componentes necesarios puede descifrar las ondas que llegan a su receptor, transformándolas en imagen.
Lo que sucede aquí es que la vida, en su origen y evolución, no “descifra” nada, en el sentido de llevar aparejado alguna clase de trasfondo finalista implícito (por comparación, en el ejemplo anterior hablaríamos de la voluntad humana que ha diseñado y fabricado expresamente el aparato electrodoméstico). La vida es un resultado maravilloso (un proceso de origen) de la adecuación idónea de los hechos a las posibilidades necesarias.
No nos preguntamos aquí, por falta de conocimientos, en este momento, por la causa de ese origen, sólo nos limitamos a señalar que el carácter de la vida es el reverso “informado” de la realidad subyacente que la envuelve y condiciona. Y posibilita (esto es, al menos, alguna clase de modo de origen de la vida).
Y ahora viene el paso de abstracción que pretendemos saltar, de forma radical y sin intercesiones adicionales, como cualquier paso cualitativo distintivo en tal sentido: de lo sintético a lo analítico.
Por tanto, de todo lo anterior se deduce que: “si lo que es fuera distinto de lo que es, no sería”. O, dicho de otro modo, “lo que es, es, si es”.
Esta construcción es absurda y tautológica, desde el punto de vista del lenguaje normal y también del científico, pero no lo es desde el punto de vista lógico.
Utilizando este lenguaje, la proposición quedaría: A=A <==>A=A.
Sin entrar en análisis lógico-formales. Lo que tratamos de lograr con este desarrollo es hallar una justificación de carácter lógico (tautológico: es lo propia de la lógica formal clásica) a los conceptos que hallamos en nuestra mente, y que hemos creado a través de los llamados juicios sintéticos, en terminología kantiana (porque lo dicho de la vida también se puede aplicar a todo lo existente, en tanto que sistema).
De acuerdo con estos juicios, indemostrables “per se” desde un punto de vista lógico-filosófico, hay una existencia humana, un mundo interior y un mundo exterior, con todas las otras existencias (vida) y su correspondiente extensión espacio-temporal; y todo ello responde a lo que describíamos como un complejo sistema de realidad en “equilibrio” recíproco.
¿Cómo podemos asegurar que el Universo es un sistema de tal carácter?
Por todas las observaciones y leyes que hemos formulado, que responden tanto a la ciencia cuanto, al menos en gran número de ocasiones, al sentido común.

///NOTA APARTE:El modelo alternativo de la Mecánica cuántica, no obstante, hay que admitir, abre las puertas a otras realidades de carácter incluso no material, totalmente desconocidas y, probablemente, inasequibles al sentido común que conforma nuestra estructura de pensamiento en este momento histórico y cultural (el sentido común es innatismo, pero también experiencia, como dijimos)///

Y SIGUE:
Eso es bien sabido. Lo que hemos intentado demostrar desde aquí, desde este punto, es que estas leyes, así como el fundamento psicológico e intelectual de esas observaciones, tienen, de alguna forma, un sustrato de identidad lógica desde, en y por el mismísimo plano existencial, que las configura, justifica y legitima en un nivel superior del pensamiento (ABSTRACCIÓN); el cual las hace necesariamente transcender incluso de sí mismas, y les otorga una dimensión nueva y constitutivamente filosófica.
Es todo lo dicho muy rudimentario por su formación intelectual inicial, y muy apto y susceptible de toda clase de críticas, sabemos bien. No obstante, parece que se ha reforzado una conceptualización de identidad entre hecho e idea, tan cara en los sistemas cartesianos, humeanos y hasta kantianos, en los que se había de recurrir (en estos últimos) a una capacidad humana de Juicio sobre supuestas realidades finalistas indemostrables con que dar sentido global general (universal) a la estructura kantiana de pensamiento-realidad.
No podemos demostrar todos los hechos, no podemos demostrar lógicamente las teorías científicas sobre los hechos y su causalidad interdependiente, pero sí podemos llegar a una refutación inicial de los argumentos filosóficos en contra de la ciencia (nos referimos a la discusión sobre su propio estatuto ontológico: su virtualidad epistemológica en el contexto de la lógica, y hasta su relevancia metafísica en el contexto de la realidad–y esto es mucho y requiere mucho más que comentar).
Asimismo, pensamos, también nos puede ayudar a reclamar alguna clase de papel nuevo y renovado a la forma de pensar filosófica tradicional sin olvidar, ya nunca desde este momento, las aportaciones de cualquier otro campo del saber.
Las diferencias en los modos del lenguaje, matemáticas vs argumentación y, nuevamente, vs lógica filosófico-formal, no deslegitiman la conectividad y la necesaria cooperación de todas esas clases de pensamiento. Es más, dicha cooperación en el marco de todo fenómeno intelectual es totalmente necesaria, pensamos, para dotar de pleno sentido cualquier conclusión, antigua o nueva, en cualquiera de los campos posibles del saber."

I'll share with teacher, want to know what do they think.
It's just from what I read from Kant. Need to read Much More, but I had to Express and Share all these things action smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:22 pm

and to Universe,
tongue smiley

flower Brooke Shields is an Angel! flower
Smile party smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Beloved of Mine,
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

more fun because just happened.
Coming from toilette. I put the glass of metal I use to drink water here on a place for paper for drying of hands after washing. And when I caught that again, so delicate ways as I use to do all the things, I suddenly had to notice there was still water in it.
Finally, a shower. Will fit good for tomorrow pictures.
Smile Laughing Smile

The scene from "Aterriza como puedas" and the Wise Pilot Immediately came to my mind.
Smile Laughing Smile

flower Some Fun, I Adore You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Embarassed for couple of days more me action smiley

Hi,

just for saying THANK YOU FOR BEAUTIFUL VIDEOS, WHERE YOU LOOK LIKE GODDESS AND ANGEL YOU ARE, and Everybody for Care!
(and more red face)
Smile

Last Pictures, Brooke, oh my. Red, Black, White... Oh my!
It's ENOUGH for Highest wave Exclamation
party smiley THANK YOU FOR LIFE'S LIGHT TO ME! party smiley
Even "The Middle " COLORS, not talking about Performance ( cheekey smiley too) are Terrifically and Very Sensual in You! cheekey smiley
True!
I Love You!! VERY, I can not describe, and when You go, it's like hell and nothing can work.
cheers It's True LOVE!! cheers
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley

PS: and please believe my Embarassed when say those last words, TRUE! Smile cheers
Have to go to work some more before Watching for a while.
Today my little sister has to go to "funeral", True, so We'll make Pictures for You (All OK!) tomorrow or next week. True!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:25 pm

LOVE,
Smile Smile

I'm too sensitive (on my own way I know, but it's True) and also too much tough (it's Real), but in this moment I'd Need More than anything to CANDID Talk to You, in Person.
Those eyes.
My sister has just Seen Pictures. I'm in her house.
She was saying good bye, and before having time to say "hey, Maribel, mira na Brooke, què guapa", I've just Seen her Staring at You, like Shocked ( Razz )
Face, about like affraid as Admirationg, and about Eyes...
Well, it's better to me not saying anything about those EYES.
Oh, oops, and All Oops.
One thing:
Long time Admired Video from Katherine Ross and Paul Newman: NECESSARY as hell to say this:
just to Express how I Want to be and stay for YOU. EXPRESSING, DEMONSTRATING, CARING.
Maybe flattering myself too, but it's just for You.
Any other thing about:
I SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED I DID NOT WANT TO MEAN ANY OTHER THING, I SWEAR BROOKE.
Those eyes could kill me.
But it's not for this.
I SWEAR I WAS EXPRESSING.
Those eyes, YOURS, BROOKE, could KILL me.
Today, those eyes.
I was like study looking to other places, but now I've had to Face those Eyes.
YOU'VE CLEANED THIS SOUL, Mine, LIKE A BATH INTO HEAVEN'S WATER.
But You Must Believe me about that.
The Fact is You're too PASSIONATE, that's the ONLY FACT.
Brave can be Femenine too (sometimes I even think "mainly", at the very least about The Things that Truly Matter), and You've Got TONS of both things, Angel Goddess Lady of Mine.
Wanted to make some Video Watching, but Now I don't want. Just Listen to something before going.
Just FRIENDLY PEACEFUL STAY HERE, CAUSE YOU LET ME action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am

Hi, Good Morning,

I've just told these workmates I'm Glad I'm being here. A Work, Good Companion, supperficial good vibrations...
That last thing I did not say. LOL
How is Everything?
Yes, those things I talked about yesterday, so bad and cruel, they came to my mind from the day You and Aidan Quinn.
Had not before, but from that day. Well, not exactly, but after some time, for the way things were "cared".
But well, I'm gone beyond (obviously feeling bad today, but not very much: we've got so dirt, so many times, don't You think?) it and can Share Normal Ways.
Not Happy when I Remember, but well, c'est la vie.
I Know, I KNOW, How Romanticism and Sensuality will start going and going away from my mind from the Moment I Start Studies HARD.
It's Normal, any mind.
Sexuality I will satisfy on my own, normal, and will probably remain just as Pulsion.
But it's OK.
That's the way it is.
All things I Do is for Caring and Expressing How Bad I Felt, and why I did things I did or said.
I don't know why I do feel observed by Will Ferrell for all of the time.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's gonna be OK.
As long as I'm Focusing and Successing on my Studies, it will All be OK.
I Still Love You and Want to Care.
I DO KNOW Some Romanticism I'll Still be Able to Share!!
Working on a Dream!
Inspired by YOUR STRENGHT!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Lady, Angel of Mine Adored,

today more courses at University. Talking to another Great Teacher about those things of Mine, favorite but ONLY AFTER You!! Smile action smiley
Smile Working Goodness!! Smile
Feeling this Heart Fulfilled by Energy More than any other time in Life of Mine, and this brain is TRULY WORKING.
Expectations, about me to myself, are SO HIGH.
Till the point I Honestly think my long time ago Teachers when I was a kid very too "modest" about me, too much short expectations about what can I do, and WILL DO.
But, also, THERE'S MUCH MORE WORK THAN I HAD EVER THOUGHT, AND EFFORTS TOO.
Efforts as Thinking and as Hours to Dedicate to it.
And Thanks to YOUR TRUE LOVE, I DO BELIEVE, FAITH, I'll Go Through it All Well.
party smiley I Love You MORE THAN EVER NOW!! party smiley
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 pm

my Idealistic Living,

not too big house, warm, some places ("terra") for vegetables and trees around, some not populated village in Majorca, not Internet, some friends, WIFE to Share Soul and Sex, Children, not Internet, not many children, living by written things of mine.
Comfortably, just comfortably.
Well so Far.
This is Reason for war.
UP.
Please, Brooke, don't do more those things You Do for last times. Glance from White Dress and those Hugs with that Expression.
In this situation that I am, I'll can not handle.
Just Normal, FRIENDLY.
It's Much Better for All!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:41 pm

Dearest One of Mine, Adored, Most Beloved and EVERYTHING HEAVEN'S of Mine,
Smile Smile

the ad from CK, when You Say: "then, Reading is to the Mind what Calvins are to the Body"; I just Wanted to Say How Bright You Were so Young and also to take the prove for it.
Objective. No jokes. Beyond subjective.
The pass from Bright Mind Expressions to some "not that much" ( Smile Laughing Smile ), is (as Innocent too, NECESSARY AND OBVIOUS BECAUSE OF THE YOUNG AGE) so TRULY BRIGHT.
Very!
Also, just Wanted to say that I Know Good Part of Lyrics from the song You "silbas" Smile Smile in the other ad, "nothing comes".
So Nice!

I am not posting PICTURES OF HEAVEN TODAY.
Why?
Because I Posted Something that Fits, as EMOTION OF TENDERNESS (what I Need The Most Tonight by Now), the SAME to me.
So, it Fits, after Years, the Same.
What I'm talking about (sometimes even me does not know what I'm talking about tongue smiley wave ):
LOL
action smiley flower VISION IN MY HEART OF YOURS!! flower action smiley
The Vision in my Heart of Yours is like One from the Moment Entering Heaven!!
And I Adore You so!!
And I Need You Even More!!
I am Like Having to Clear my Eyes after Seeing You.
The Thinking of Touching YOU again will Keep me More Alive than EVER in LIFE Before!!
Thank YOU EVERYBODY too, I Wanted to say!
flower Brooke, my ALL, I Love YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: WHAT A DAY, OF LOVE!!
tongue smiley cheers tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:20 am

Oh, Good Sweetness and Kiss,
Smile Smile

could You believe I was thinking it was saturday this morning before waking up!
Oh my, the hardest possible drama. How will I do! I was thinking. ( Laughing )
Smile Smile

THANK YOU!
So Much Sweent and Lovely and Beautiful things!
action smiley Brooke, HEAVEN You are!! action smiley

I'm focusing terms of investigation. I'm reading Hillary Putnam Philosopher, and I Like Very Much things Faced in this Initial book.
Those reflexions about Realism/vs/Materialism (quite complex) and, very Importantly, Effects from Different Mental and Theorical Positions about it, specially for Social Living and Morality and All those things.
Quite Interesting.
Sharing with The One I Love!! And Everybody too for SURE!
flower Good Love, I Love YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile

this is True, as Always I say, and for fun.
For last days elevator here (the one I use for this side of building) was out of service.
Not it works but I did not know, and the fact is I used upstairs.
I found some people and talked to me, and I nicely answered, Friendly gentle Normal.
And I started to listen to my voice.
Wow, it sounded like different. The echo effect was increasing level of gravity ("gravedad" in spanish for voices, do not know english), and I stayed for more than the usual time talking "at" the staris, listening to me, so proudly. I even commented to somebody there, and I think it's some Nice fun, about myself, childish ways using too.
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

But it could only be for a while, because Now the only thing I can Think about are Elevators on NICEST Treatment, Gentle Human Attraction, KIND.
Inspired and this is so Good to Feel and Share!!
Yes, it's All We Do Have by Now, and We Must Play on and Have Fun and Love through it All.
And this part I've just commented, Have to Admit is so Big Pleasure as Fun and Kind to me!!
action smiley love smiley love smiley action smiley

I Love You so, so Much and High that Elevator trying to reach that point could NEVER stop!!
Smile party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley Smile
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi, Adored Loveliness Heaven of Mine, Brooke, love smiley

after have been thinking for a good while, being totally SURE is not for ego, I am posting what I sent to Teacher.
Why?
Because I Honestly think there're quite good number of implications in it, that, even initial state to develope, in case I am right, can be already useful now.
If I am wrong about these thoughts, well, at the very least I'll have tried.
But I will can never say I have not done because fear. Fear from public selflattering (mainly feeling bad for myself: EDUCATION, BUT ALSO MY PERSONALITY) or Fear from intelectual defeat.
Well, in any case, to feel well, I've been making some jokes here about size of my head and how was the effect the moment I was born after moment my mother (I'm sorry Mom!) could finally make my head go out. It was the Force. Basic principle: ejection for all the rest of the body.
Some unfortunate Nurse or Doctor had to Catch me, I think, like American Football Running man reception for the game, Touchdown!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

I made some more comments, but I made sure everybody knew the only one I am authorized to make this kind of jokes about is me (well, it's how I Do Feel and Think!).
Idiome is the one used at class. Easy to translate, in any case necessary.

Més enllà del cientificisme i del relativisme conceptual: estructures de la lógica dins la realitat ontológica.

1.- Aproximació al tema des d’una contextualització histórica
1.1 La gènesi del pensament sobre la noció de veritat anterior a la Modernitat.
1.2 La ruptura de la noció de veritat que neix amb la Modernitat (filòsofs de la sospita)
1.3 La posmodernitat. Un intent de salvació: Apel i Habermas i la Comunitat humana.

2.- Tradicions de Realisme
2.1 Realisme clàssic o original (Realisme metafísic). Començament de la ciencia moderna.
2.2 Cientificisme modern: el Cercle de Viena i el fracàs definitiu de la lógica material o inductivista. El neopositivisme.
2.3 Model kuhnnià (ciencia com a nou paradigma del canvi de paradigma).
2.4 La concepció posmoderna de l’aproximació Naturalista a la ciencia des de la filosofía.
2.5 Un intent individual: Hilary Putnam. Evolució del seu pensament: des del realisme intern fins al pragmaticisme necessari de l’afirmació de veritat des de la Comunitat humana.

3.- El “relativisme conceptual” o escepticisme epistemològic
3.1 Línees de pensament principals
3.1.1 Filosofia de la ciencia de caire Naturalista (relativització del fet científic tradicional)*.
NOTA: aquest punt s’ha d’ampliar mitjançant la lectura de més bibliografía recomanada.
3.2 Implicacions del relativisme conceptual
3.2.1 Una imatge moral de l’home: Antropologia i sociologia filosòfiques de la naturalesa dels conflictes humans: la necessitat de transcendir cap a la Veritat. Implicacions ètiques.
3.2.2 La insuficiencia de la institucionalitat formal (“comunitat d’homes” regulada i construïda des d’unes regles externes) per a assolir nivells d’auctoritas intel•lectual, moral i política per al consens epistemològic i, a la vegada, ètic i polític.

4. Un model alternatiu: la possibilitat d’una nova noció de veritat ontològica. Una nova epistemología de la Veritat.
NOTA: es un apartat a desenvolupar. Es tractaria de trobar alguna classe de connexió explicativa (ja iniciada l’explicació en el text comentant Kant i els judicis sintètics i analítics) que pugui interrelacionar el sentit de la veritat incondicionada de la lógica formal amb la mateixa realitat ontológica constitutiva del món (cerca i necessitat antropológica de Veritat: “la pau epistemológica” com a clau –condició “sine qua non” però no suficient- per la pau social i la vida ética).
La tesi inicial es que la lógica formal o, almenys (i només per ara), alguns dels seus principis, com el princi aristotèlic d’Identitat, es troben totalment imbricats, des d’un punt de vista ontològic, amb la propia realitat, i són, alhora, un réflex Vertader d’aquesta, amb independència de que no tota la realitat sigui “lógica”; o, no lógica, almenys, des de la nostres pròpies limitacions sensitives i intel•lectuals (les medicions quàntiques, p.e.: qui pot dir que el problema no és degut a la incapacitat de medir bé i comprendre els processos: segurament, tal com és ara el coneixement d’aquesta, el sistema a nivell macro no tindria sentit (teoría de conjunts), i en té, amb lógica dins ell, com diem).

• En el punt 3.1.1 repetim l’estudi del Naturalisme científic per raó de la dualitat que implica en sí i també, gràcies a aquest mateix motiu, per raó de la seva virtualitat per ser incardinat en els dos apartats on ho fem (explicabilitat metodològica dins tot el procés de raonament).

love smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Smile Brooke Adored, my Love Smile
Smile Smile

You Look like MOST TOUCHING POSSIBLE HEAVEN ON EARTH TO ME, in that Picture.
My neck becomes empty of words when I See You.
My mouth gets paralyzed and my fingers just can remember how does it feel to tremble.
My eyes get blinded by some light beyond all in this word and All I can say seems like HIGHEST STUPIDITY POSSIBLE to say to me.
Ay, my Love, as we say here this other land of Mine.
It Hurts and Makes me Feel More Alive than God's Touch could do.
I Love You!!
And will come after getting out work for a while, and will come by "the machine" Smile Laughing Smile in the night, for Kissing and HUG too!!
You're The Best to me!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Embarassed action smiley Smile

it's just I Honestly Think those things are so Important... I read something for a moment and... affraid ( Laughing Very Happy )
But I Do Breathe.
Brooke, totally out from selflattering in my conscious brain, I know I just Need time and efforts to make big things.
It's All Getting Enlightened to me.
No matter if Accept or Not by other thinkers as me, but I Know what I Have to Do and Where I Want to Arrive in.
LIVING: REASON, SELFISH, LOVE, PEOPLE, HEAVEN, and coming back to REASON TO EXPLAIN ALL again!
Sorry, it's just my Impatient Nature.
I'd Like to Have Written by Now, RIGHT NOW, AR ( Laughing Laughing Laughing - Smile Smile Smile ), All what I Want to Write for next years.
It's OK.
We talked about Picture.
And some Video.
Brooke, if There're Videos of You, I can Only See You!! But I Enjoy All as One Love: those Lyrics and Music are BRIGHT AND NICE. I Love those Messages. So Much!
Brooke. Brooke...
You're the True Only ONE to me!!
It's like start needing doctorate ( geek ) to understand what does oxigen and breathing mean, when I See You Appear.
I Love You!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Good Sweetness of Heaven,
flower Smile Smile flower

as I Love You, I Love YOU!!
And this is More than Perfect, this is Fulfilled Sense to me!!
You're the Light Forever.
Sometimes I have to ask myself how it's possible this Feeling in this world.
Because it's in this world.
And because it's Beautiful Exactly this Way, or More.
The only Answer that comes to me is the Fact this World Got The True Potency inside to be such a Magical Place.
Just Need to Imagine, to Love and to Work. And to Hug!
Razz Smile Wink That's Always Key, for Islands and Beyond!! Wink Smile Razz

How NICE All Videos I've been Watching. All! Wow, Thank You!
I Liked Very Much that One from Broadway too, how MUCH TOUCHING!
flower flower flower

Brooke I Love You so!! To Talk and to Love is Possible!
You're All, and I'm Yours and I NEED You more than anything!!
Going to Post Video from Susan. NICEST as Always!
tongue smiley I Love You, Lovely Bright Heaven of Mine, so too Much!! tongue smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile

last post is a Picture of Your Heart (concept and Smile Laughing my talks of mine Laughing Smile ), Picture of Beauty, in fact!!
Have to come later for Kissing You through the Hug I Keep for All day, today.
You can take a laugh at Gary and Katherine walks, when We're going Everywhere this way.
cheekey smiley Smile Laughing Razz love smiley love smiley Razz Laughing Smile cheekey smiley

You're too Much Sweet to me, and I can handle!!
I Love You, I Love You, More and More!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:56 pm

and as You Make me so Happy by those Pictures, and You're so Adorable and Lovely and Funny and Heaven,
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

have to come some childish because I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

This is just Kissing cheeks and lips and Everything, Brooke!!
( Embarassed Exclamation affraid Smile )

And I Love You more than my own Soul. Don't know exactly what's the Essence of it, my Human soul, but anyways, I Love You More than this!! action smiley
It's How I Feel!!
flower flower

Did I ever tell You that I Love You?
tongue smiley
party smiley So it's getting late party smiley
Smile Smile

I Love You Very Much!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Hi!!
Some more satisfied about results, for myself. So, hope it can be good. Need Much More knowledge (I did not study Philosophy, just some curses and my own reading) but I think it's going to work, because I Like and it's so IMPORTANT to me. For how I feel myself improved, for the short time, I'm very Satisfied.
So, shared.

flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
flower flower

INTRODUCCION
En pleno siglo XXI, si bien desde bastante tiempo atrás, nos hallamos ante una situación en que el conocimiento humano (desde nuestra posición: la comprensión conceptual del entorno de nuestra consciencia, así como también la de esta última) ha pasado a ser un ámbito casi monopolizado en exclusiva por el saber científico.
El conocimiento científico, de acuerdo con sus axiomas básicos, no se autoimpone límites cognitivos, como tampoco se los impone la misma sociedad en que surge, y cambia y ejerce su influencia en tanto en cuanto aquélla acepta su estatus epistemológico de fuente eminente y fidedigna del saber.
De acuerdo con sus principios axiomáticos, a la ciencia no le impone límites ni la propia Naturaleza, en ninguno de sus ámbitos posibles: todo lo “real” es medible, cuantificable y explicable; todo es, en definitiva, apto para ser incorporado al sistema del conocimiento científico.
El saber filosófico ha quedado relegado a un plano que queda muy por debajo, desde el punto de vista epistemológico (NOTA: es muy destacable que incluso el término semánticamente adecuado para designar este concepto sería “gnoseológico” -relativo a la Teoría del conocimiento-, y no “epistemológico”, cuyo significado es, de acuerdo con el RAE: “relativo a doctrina de los fundamentos y métodos del conocimiento científico”). A la hora de plantearnos la cuestión sobre la Verdad misma, nunca ha existido consenso social semejante al actual respecto del hecho de reconocer que es la ciencia la puerta que nos ha de conducir, de forma fiel y precisa (con independencia del tiempo requerido y de la laboriosidad en la búsqueda) a ese paraíso de lo que es verdadero absolutamente, o casi.
Esto no es una opinión, es la base de operatividad del funcionamiento mismo de nuestra sociedad; se trata de una opinión mayoritaria, tanto en los círculos científicos como en el resto de estratos sociales. No obstante, y quizá por ello mismo, desde nuestro quehacer filosófico parece ineludible el plantearnos radicalmente si esta idea, este constructo lógico-social, responde a la realidad misma de lo que es, puede ser o debería ser el conocimiento humano.
Desde los trabajos de Kuhn, “Estructura de las revoluciones científicas”, somos filosóficamente conscientes de los límites de la ciencia en cuanto método objetivo de discernimiento y control de la realidad: sus explicaciones y sus modelos explicativos, sus paradigmas, cambian en el tiempo por medio de lo que dicho autor califica como revoluciones científicas.

Cabe hacer un breve inciso aquí respecto de lo anterior para recordar que dichos modelos pueden varíar entre sí por otros factores, tales como los que se derivan de la formación académica específica en una determinada disciplina o la pertenencia a escuelas de pensamiento diferentes, dentro del mundo científico.
Prolongando un poco más nuestra argumentación sobre la crítica histórica a la concepción estrictamente positivista (aún coincidente con la opinión mayoritaria descrita al principio), es esencial la aportación de la concepción naturalista de la ciencia, surgida en el ámbito de la filosofía de la ciencia contemporánea.
Este enfoque ha constituído un auténtico escalón de subida en el distanciamiento respecto de la posición positivista original, ya que en él no se atiende sólo, ni como prioridad, al anàlisis de la ortodoxia en el método científico (muy resumidamente: recopilación de datos, hipótesis, confirmación), entendido éste como realidad objetiva y, a su vez, objetivante de la realidad, sino que en dicho enfoque filosófico también se toman en consideración, como decisivos, el contexto de investigación y el contexto de descubrimiento en los cuales se halla inmerso el científico sujeto cognoscente sin solución de continuidad. Es decir, los contextos psicológico y sociológico importan, hasta el punto de tomar con fuerza el argumento del bagaje ideológico previo..
Se trata de demostrar que ni los datos anotados por el científico son ideológicamente neutrales y puramente objetivos, ni lo son las inferencias y conclusiones de aquél en forma de teorías o principios. Esto es muy relevante y revolucionario respecto de la concepción clásica de la ciencia, y seguramente se trata del enfoque filosófico más completo y radical dentro la crítica del positivismo científico y de su talante eminentemente objetivista, asocial y amoral.
La conclusión sería: la ciencia no se constituye sólo por el método científico. La ciencia parte de unos presupuestos que no son gnoseológicamente neutros, sino que provienen de una opción muy concreta, no demostrable científicamente de acuerdo con ése su propio método, y que da lugar a un sistema epistemológico necesariamente compatible y consecuente con aquéllos, aun de modo implícito.
Sin ánimo de generar revoluciones, se hace patente aquí y ahora el problema no resuelto de los límites e implicaciones metafísicas del conocimiento científico. De su presente y su futuro.

Por otra parte, y abriendo ahora un nudo de discusión distinto pero dentro de la misma línea argumental, y ahondando en ella, es también un hecho que la ciencia, en su tremendo avance histórico-cognitivo como modo socialmente privilegiado de conocer el mundo y el universo, está continua y progresivamente abriendo nuevas puertas a lo “incomprensible”. Es decir, a lo que no tiene, por el momento, demostración científica teórica o pràctica. ¿Qué sucede entonces? Queremos probar que nuestro sistema cognitivo sólo nos ofrece (y enla práctica) la vieja y denostada especulación racional, como único sustento gnoseológico posible. Esto es un hecho totalmente consistente con la propia noción de ciencia como método y como edificio lógico-proposicional sustentado en uno o más paradigmas prefijados e inamoviles.
Un último punto a tener en cuenta es el hecho, cada día más obvio, de que esos avances científicos no cesan de generar una creciente necesidad de saber ético y práctico-moral respecto de sus decisiones y teorías, así como muy principalmente sobre las repercusiones de éstas en la esfera social y política. No es sólo la discusión moral sobre la manipulación genética, por citar un ejemplo célebre y actual, sino el propio todo (no totalmente sistemático, como vemos) que constituye la ciencia. Una realidad que va más allá del “mundo de las ideas” y es naturalmente susceptible de afectar en gran medida, a través de cualquiera de las múltiples conexiones de la globalidad, todos los ámbitos de la realidad humana (así debe ser considerada también la ciencia). El método científico, como podemos observar, tampoco es válido para hacerse cargo de esta situación.
Entonces, ante esta problemàtica cierta, que gira en torno al eje axial de la comprensión adaptativa (en cada contexto histórico) de los límites y formas “legítimas” del conocimiento y de sus repercusiones prácticas, hacia dónde podemos ir, qué lugar del saber y conocimiento humanos nos ofrece mayores garantías para tan gigantesca misión de un pensar y un reflexionar.
Desde la posición que defendemos, no cabe duda de que ha de ser un pensar filosófico el que habrá de darnos lo más básico, lo mínimo útil, al menos, con suerte, para afrontar el desafío. Hay que tener muy en cuenta cuál es la dimensión y la profundidad de semejante y pererentoria necesidad. Descrito el problema, parece evidente que sólo un saber que, sin autolimitarse más que desde sí mismo en su contexto histórico, gnoseológico y social (atención, decimos en su contexto, no por su contexto; esto es importante y lo explicaremos más adelante), se plantee sin miedos metodológicos, ni reduccionismos sobre la realidad objeto de estudio y reflexión, las cuestiones más profundas y esenciales del conocimiento
Sobre ello, nos parece muy interesante sacar a colación un texto de Heidegger, “¿Qué es el pensar?”, porque realmente ofrece un principio desde el cual iniciar esta carrera por la recuperación de un tipo de pensamiento que no es nuevo en absoluto.
Puede parecer paradójico, el hecho buscar la posición de salida en un autor que certificó la defunción de un pensar que, más allá de prejuicios académicos o sociales, tiene el caràcter innegable de metafísico. Pero hay que tener muy en cuenta que Heidegger certifica el fin de la metafísica desde un sentido muy concreto, cual es el relativo a su concepción personal-histórico-tradicional sobre la evolución práctico-filosófica en Occidente del cogito cartesiano. Sólo así se comprenderá su afirmación rotunda y final de que es necesaria una nueva clase de pensamiento, libre, reflexivo y sin limitaciones metodológicas impuestas desde afuera por lo material (que él identifica como esencia con lo científico). Algo parecido a lo que modestamente buscamos bosquejar en este trabajo, aunque desde nuestra propia óptica personal y temporal.
La ciencia no piensa, la ciencia es el medio y el resultado por el cual un ser pensante llega a unas conclusiones determinadas, que sólo adquieren el rango de científicas y garantizadas en cuanto a su caràcter de verdad (sin ulteriores cuestionamientos de principio, y a la espera de la próxima “revolución” científica) en el caso de haber sido inducidas y comprobadas utilizando una metodología específica y convencionalmente estipulada.
Por todo esto, es necesario dotar a la filosofía de un cuerpo teórico y práctico acorde con los tiempos actuales y con la evolución misma del cuerpo de su propio pensamiento, que sea útil en la necesaria discusión, dentro del contexto científico pero también más allá de éste (de lo sociopolítico a lo abiertamente metafísico), sobre las preguntas que todos nos hacemos y que no hallan fácil respuesta, ni en la ciencia ni en ningún otro lugar.
“Quiénes somos, de dónde venimos, adónde vamos” es el viejo aforismo que resumiría esta idea; la necesidad de no huir del problema de los fundamentos más profundos e íntimos a la vez (en nuestra mente: la tríada infinito/concepto/realidad) del conocimiento.
Buscamos una nueva objetividad creada desde la filosofía que, pese a ser consciente de las limitaciones intrínsecas de cualquier forma de conocimiento, y de las puertas que siempre tratará de abrirnos el relativismo en general, trate de dar alguna clase de sustentación metafísica al conocimiento científico-físico-positivo y, a su vez, constituya también un foro de discusión holítistica e interdisciplinar (es decir, filosófica: en tanto que gnoseológicamente abierta a cualquier discusión racional libre y “de buena voluntad” – esto último, como un intento de superar la manipulación a través del conocimiento, no, claro está, la ideología personal y contextual, siempre imposible de soslayar completamente), desde el cual plantear toda la problemàtica de la ética connatural a la ciencia y donde sacar a la luz a través de la dialéctica de la puesta en común, el caràcter eminentemente metafísico de cualquier especulación racional en las puertas de la incomprensibilidad científica, en los límites de la ciencia.
Para ello, es necesario dar un paso transcendental, cual es el de considerar que la filosofía y la ciencia no se pueden lógicamente considerar como entidades de razón totalmente diferentes y separadas por alguna clase de barrera invisible e intraspasable.
Formulado lo anterior, la pregunta siguiente es inmediata: ¿cómo es posible armonizar algo aparentemente tan distinto, conforme a la posición ideológica que define el pensamiento actual? Esto es exactamente lo que trataremos de explicar.
La respuesta es que la filosofía puede avanzar apoyándose en los descubrimientos científicos sin por ello dejar de ser lo que es, así como que la ciencia, por su parte, coherentemente con lo anterior, al entrar en la “mera” especulación racional no tiene porqué abandonar todo lo que sabe, antes al contrario, sólo ha de necesitar para bien las enseñanzas que le puede reportar el pensar filosófico y crítico en su aptitud natural para la discusión metafísica y la reflexión ética, política y moral.
La filosofía de los últimos decenios se ha despreocupado casi totalmente de la cuestión metafísica, pero nada es irreparable. La dualidad contrapuesta del modelo continental frente al analítico, así como la reducción de la realidad operada mediante el giro lingüístico, han aportado grandes cosas al ámbito de la discusión. La cuestión, aun de un modo “intrafilosófico”, ha evolucionado profundamente en el pensamiento. Podríamos decir que ha dejado al pensamiento a las mismas puertas de su casa.
En un intento de aportar algo de luz al problema, y un poco más allá del ámbito tradicional de la filosofía de la ciencia, que es de caràcter más crítico que no constructivo o de fundamentación (pese a su acierto, el enfoque naturalista es una prueba más de esto), buscaremos un principio de razón filosófica desde el cual empezar.
Al final, una vez analizadas y comparadas las principales escuelas del pensamiento que han incidido más o menos directamente en la cuestión, así como también su evolución histórica y el posible sentido de ésta en el tiempo y en la sociedad, se planteará la posibilidad de desarrollar alguna clase de Realismo filosófico desde el cual comenzar a construir esa atalaya para la razón compartida, dialéctica, culta y libre, que ha de ser nuestro medio y nuestro fin.
Un Realismo que constituya una respuesta no “ingenua” a la problemática intrínseca de todo conocimiento (desde sus propias bases y con un horizonte gnoseológico abierto), pero a la vez lo suficientemente fuerte como para ir un primer paso más allá del relativismo epistemológico o de cualquier otra clase.
El autor que nos ha de servir de modelo (una parte de su trabajo) es Hillary Putnam. Su desarrollo de lo que él llama Realismo “interno” nos parece, desde un punto de vista de la contextualización doctrinal, un docto abordar la cuestión que, si bien requiere mucho más recorrido e investigación, significa un abierto principio para todo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   

Back to top Go down

More Posts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next