Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New One Post!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New One Post! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 11:57 pm

Have just watched "La caza".
Brutally Tremendous!
I lived those Feelings of the main character, in last years. Its tough.
The actual emodistance is Key, for sending to hell in my Heart to All who Tried to destroy (or are still Trying).
Very Blessing. Sorry me if i dont regret your fail. Lol
Before Movie i was so close, almost done, to "solve" Russell paradox. True. Im doing now. Joy of Heaven.
Welk, Greetings Good Universal Existential terms
Good night, God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 1:42 pm

That was funny, Chris action smiley
Have to say too I am also solved the explanation on what happens with Godel and "second order" logics.
Also, have been thinking about the mental dimension of logics and reality, consciousness, and, from it, about what this means to a better perception of logics as formal science.
Some of it is more for next chapter, but connecting the ending of third to fourth this way.
Also, some definitive conclusions upon the "continuation" between "order" and "chaos", directly related to quantics results towards macroscophic reality.
Question is as old, at the very least, as the rationalist Spinoza.
In this world (a), and to our minds (b), there's no possibility quantics are just chaos. If this was it, the macroreality could not be at this non stationary but dynamic balanced situation of interacting physical elements by causalism that makes the whole reality evolve. We know this second thing because we know it, we can feel it as long as it's also an existential question. The first it's a matter of logics, but also of feeling, as long as we can not create any situation in mind where there's this full contact between order and chaos, this jump (jumps only on basketball court, or athletics', or in mind).
Good day. Tons of task and improvement ahead.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Sorry me, forum, but you say "5" as if I was going to be Respected on my Legal and Morally Justified Petition, as other times; but you know reality goes by very different ways to the virtual Nice Friendly answers and messages I'm receiving. Isolation and Spying is Real, and this has Broken Bonds (Not Heart!), True, I'm Just Human, Not bad action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 3:34 pm

Hugs Adoring so Much!!
Took the day easy today. Finishing the re-read in the evening or tomorrow, I'll see.
Breathing so Beautifully me today action smiley tongue smiley Smile
Adoring, Loving, Hugging and Kissing Very Much!!
See and see later, Loving for Eternity and More!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: Beautiful, Heaven, Angel, Adored cheekey smiley wave Razz Embarassed
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 5:44 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Good Video!
Though I've got my own aesthetic and sexual preferences, obviously sorry me tongue smiley , Much Beauty!
In Fact, it was Blessing to Not see Somebody We All Know too Close to Very Beautiful Guys (or to some Key parts of them). Better this way to the mood of mine.
Razz
a truth I Feel so True: I'd Never leave a woman, or stop loving her neither, for the fact knowing she was bisexual or, even, lesbian; if She Truly Loved me, and, Obviously, Respected me too. True I Swear!
flower love smiley flower

I think had to say this, from the Heart.
It was done some tongue smiley silly ways by me, but it was Important.
More silly things, truly silly but Important to the car owners geek Laughing
Yesterday did go out at night for a while, Normal citizen after cleaning the house.
I found in the middle of the street two gentlemen and a lady trying to pull a car, red one. A "Fiesta", True! tongue smiley
They had difficulties. I said, wait a moment, I throw to its place these empty wine bottles and I'm with you; we can try to engage it I said. I was answered impossible (they had tried in a way down intensely before, and it's a "diesel" one gentleman said).
The lady was not looking very nice to me. True.
Reason? scratch
When we met I was listening to Tremendous "Conan" Polidouris, I guess feeling like something Laughing Embarassed Very Happy geek , and the expression, though neutral to me, probably was not very "lovely".
We pulled the car so fast, close to 40 km/h True. One in the car, and lady and other guy behind pushing. He left first, fast going, but she handled for quite enough time, wow, Good Shape Lady!
And we Engaged it!
Red Sonja Brought back to Life!
Smile cheers party smiley cheers Smile

Story True. Some fun for Good. After all, more Meaningful that I had expected at once.
And now restie time. Today some real tasking ahead.
Loving, Have Very Beautiful Day, Beauty of Mine!!
(I think me Not looking bad at all, I Mad Admit Laughing Exclamation ).
Hugs Good!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:18 am

Hi, Nice Morning!
I did See really Nice stuff up there!
(well not all news are reason for celebration -break ups and so, I mean-, but Most of them on so Good Spirits!)
Me well.  Ready for very hard working day.
Yesterday did go to a bar (No supermodels there action smiley tongue smiley Razz ), "Mallorca Café".
I stayed for a while, expent the evening, studying and having some Fine time.
("Venga Mallorqueta, Per Amunt!!!"  bounce )
It Felt good, changing the place, to mind.  I did not even remember the price of a drink.  Asked for an orange juice, "fanta", and I thought it was not expensive at all.  Some ladies and some gentlemen -and Kids playing!-, not too crowded but social time.
Well, on the going Good.
Greetings!  action smiley
And Good Hugs Very Beautiful!!
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 1:38 am

Its OK now.
Time for real work in next months.
I Gave so Much i think; and its time for "total" me for the book.
Satisfied for the way i did and im doing things.
This step requires self-caring and self-protection before stream from the outside, as long as ive been and im alone, for real long time.
Its not "answer", its self-steam, Duty efforts done and practicity for results.
Coming for sometime, not necessary everyday.
New horizons for this guy, Beautiful, Illussioning ones.
And its the Next Duty and Fair thing to Do, i Know Well.
I Did my Work here, now i have to finish my philosense.
Could believe i see it as easy now. Yes, i really worked so.
Going to Help, as a Chance.
See Cores, and they're Really Nice!!
Blessings!
Love Lives Forever!
Seeing for sometimes here, easy for nice friendly salute.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 10:54 am

And also we're around with the cats "colonia". Too many ones there. We had all controlled (paying with our very few money), and one day as I told came a cat and voila, here we are.
There're some LOVELY POPPIES ADORABLE. We worked for it is adopted, and have to say we had Very Good Support by Official Institutions and Private too.
Now we've finally captured a cat who was ill, and actually suffering too much till the point he cant eat since yesterday. We could not do it before. Now we've called and waiting for these Nicest People come to take him and Help him to Rest in Peace. Very Good animal, Never problematic even when healthy and non operated.
Dont know why I shared it, it was just emotional thing. Others pain, even animals, and specially when it's continued and hard, is very wave Exclamation thing to me too.
I'm Happy we're finally saving "Cansado". We gave this name to him because he did go away for long periods (reproduction call) and after them he came back totally "asfixiated" by the sexual efforts. But he was a Peaceful Lover, rarely into cat fights or brutal persecution of females (that I have seen too in other ones). He could also have been called as the "Waiter".
Any one who was the name, he was very Nice Being. Rest in Peace.
Im Sure today this Helping Institutions will come. If not, we'll pay whatever in the evening to the veterinary. We could not catch him before, but now he's suffering, for months, is coming Happily to an end.
God Bless.

ps: I talked about oxytocine for those initial cases, because it's also helping for getting confident towards People, and this is key. However, I think I could not get into contexts of practic decissions, like politics, affecting People. By instance, immigration to Europe, People dying and things like this. I can Not keep the Needed Calm for Cold brain for Decissions for Help. I'm made to be a Free Investigator, though with No problems for getting into a Democratic System who is Respectful to Human Rights. For this all I said about going to the University. If I did Not need the money, I'd haven't problems for not being payed, True. It's All about the Family. To Get Well into Society, any Hearted Person Do Need to Know Family is also OK. Normal thing.
Well, Blessings and Greetings from the Heart!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:35 am

And what's my professional dream, actually?
Well, I know Einstein did not have to tell classes to pupils in Princeton, he just had to investigate.
This would be Great, though if I could catch a work like this (paying enough by an University or a Private Foundation, something that's regulated by the Law, and a Real Chance, if there's True Willing), I think I'd have the Responsability for telling conferences for some time too.
On a life on the right to my own privacy and with the same Human Rights as any other Citizen, this is how I DREAM of my Professional Future.
Anyway, I'm Not bad here; and I'm Doing my task and using time well. Though, I think a Chance for payed enough (not necessary much more than now) and FullTime Dedication would be Something Able to Prove, to my Subjective opinion, there's still some Intelligence and Sense in the People. Id not have said this 3 months ago, cause I was not having fixed the letters of my thoughts, and they were only having the form of intuitions; so I had not moral right to express myself this way. But now I Know what I'm writing... I think it's the Fair thing to say.
Greetings Good, back to task action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 7:40 pm

As the last Honest Caring post im writing now.
Im so upset and worried, Very, for the actual situation of stalker.
I am Sure The Law will be Respected.
Agreed, Totally: fact this gentleman is socially unadapted does Not mean he has a right for do those things.
Restricting Order for Distance from the Court i Honestly Think its Necessary.  Truly, thirty years us Unhuman stalk, and when getting close to kids... NOT a simple doubt, the most simple possible.
And i Have to Go.
I Know You Understand me.  Maybe someday You Wanting to come talk to me, and if not its OK, ill not die for it  lol
Love You!!
And to All, Please Stay on, my coming essays are Dedicated to You All too.  From the Heart.
Brooke, Eternally.  Joy, Peace and Health for Family!
I Swear All ive just said is True.
Big Kind Gentle Hug.  I See!!  action smiley  Smile
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Wow Good Doing, Flowered and Castled God Bless from the HEART!
Very Beautiful and Energized!
We can not even go to Es Castell for this summer Smile , but Inspirational Sharing is Always Key Goodness and Peace to Soul.
Loving True!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

I had a talk with my thesis Director, Toni. I've sent all I've been writing for two last months: chapter 2 and 3 (excepting last epigraph).
We talked about process and we Agreed the best thing is to take a little more time for the thesis. 7 or 8 months, after finishing essay, it's too little time. It's Key, to Feel Really Well with what we do.
And going to the reading before 3 professors, experts, with superfficial knowing or not good enough is not a recommendable issue neither, we Agreed too.
It's not for another sleeping on books. Finishing the essay on august as I said. After, starting Ramon Llull, Anthony Bonner's Books and the One from s. XVII (he Likes the idea of making, as subject of thesis, the comparisson between modern vision on Llull from Bonner's and the one I'm studying from the 17th century). Wait a month, and then re-read all of the essay, cause the "distance from one-self" is Key for becoming, on your own texts, a good "shit detector" (literal words, that another Professor told to him, as Good Caring Advice), which means you're Editing Well what you wrote once.
I'll not need more than a month, I guess, for the editing, and then ready for sending to editors.
After, full-time for thesis. Maybe finishing along the 2017, maybe on the first months of the 2018.
He told me "I understand you, the speculative reasoning is simply a mind 'breaker", when I told him how tired I was getting everyday. Though, this is Normal. I Do Take Care, and I LOVE the Subject and I LOVE the Conclusions I Know I'm Getting (partial terms, I've Got a pretty part of them actually).
But, I'll have a little more flexibility and a little more time for better and deeper thinking for the essay; and much More Calm for a Good thesis. This is KEY too.
We're meeting on the next month for having a coffee and Friendly talk about everything.
And well, sending Good Greetings!
Good Hug Loving Well!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 3:31 pm

On the Good going!
I did some improvement on the last thoughts; I'm starting to connect it to some key, and previously fixed, ideas, as substance, sensitive perception, etc. Good job.
Wishing Very Fine and Healthy weekend Everybody!
Goodness, Peace and Loving!

ps: and some very Good and Friendly hugs!! action smiley cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:24 am

It seems everything did go Fine at the Hospital. She is Not even needing that piece around the leg. Just start walking again, free leg careful!
How Good! She just called me a couple of minutes ago.
Another Source of Calm.
There're Always Places for this.
Good Hug Loving so Fine!!
And I think that when I go back to the writing again, I'll not get as nervous as I used, as long as now I'm Knowing very well what I'm doing and what I want to say, and as long as I'm calm on agenda time. For sure.
Thank You for Inspiring me so Much!
See and see later!! action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 9:38 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!  I'm going Calmy.  
Coming this way, and doing it a little less, I think it's the Best thing to do, Actually.  Best ways I can help.
Obama and his Family were Very Nice and Friendly in Spain.  Sending All Inspiration Possible for facing a little difficult times that I'm sure will just end in Better choices for All.
And that Video, Nice Kelly's... Tremendous Oprah Winfrey is there, as titles say, but Brooke Shields is not.  Well, Wishing She was There too! (among other things, cause She's Looking so Very BEAUTIFUL!  cheekey smiley  Exclamation  Razz ).
Love, Peace and Health!
God Bless!
Loving Forever!!

ps: For when, a Good Gentle Hug?!! action smiley geek Razz love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:30 pm

Brutal efforts on philosophy that are key and all payed work actualized.
A person like me, stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work, what is happening?!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 11:46 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Not angry with Coco Rocha and "El Corte Inglés". Not angry with Katheryn Winnick and "Vikings" (though I'd prefer to remain filming 666 takes for only one scene than... action smiley Laughing Razz ). Not angry with bosses. Even Not angry with neighboor if they Definitively Start to get Normal, Respecting and Living their own life ("Dignity" is a line with two directions; and those who Truly know, or should Know, about Dignity are the People who have suffered more for it; though the skills for Empathy, when it's True, are Key too!).
Even Not angry with Her. Love True is Not that easy to be broken! Big Circumstances make us All Limited, but There're things We Can Always Decide on, Choices and Feelings.

Very Focused in Good Working and Investigating.
What a brain! party smiley cheers bounce (and this autoflattering is nothing compared to what my dentist uses to do when he repairs a piece of mine geek Laughing Razz ).
Good Loving and Good Task!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:24 am

Hi Good day!
Yeah, Beautiful Pictures, Very Nice!
On the daily tasking again, Inspired.
Focusing Good. But Calm and step by step, so it's possible not start writing what's waiting to be done till the start of the next year, for edition Well and for Well planned and ordered proyection of the rest. It's OK, Necessary processes for quality and clearity.
It's going to be a fine long life time: for the actual one, thesis and next essay, at the very least. Though I hope for more, Always Learning.
Wishing Kind day and Goodness, Greetings!
Loving Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:10 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Sending 48 Good Wishes to the Universe for All, today!
Here we're going, Good.
As long as I've finished the conclusions ( bounce confirmedly I can say, on the results I see; I Always thought I had a good brain, and heart too (Needed for this Challenges of Wisdom, with no fake modesty I have to say), but I'm going, and I've gone, quite further than I ever thought I could reach, as results from my hearted mind) at this moment, I think I'm probably finishing edition before the end of november. And the other day I edited the scheme for the next points that remain to be written, almost totally complete and systematic, so going quite well on time. AFter, the thesis and after the book on morals and existence. After, we'll see. There will always be task to be done.
Well, Good Greetings!
Have Good weekend, Best Possible!
and a Loving hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Hi Good!
Less than a minute ago finished "Para todos".
Delighting my hearted mind. Sense (unusual) as Complete experience: heart, critic, creative, democratic, solidary, hearted, wise, respect to dignity... Not so usual, general terms.
Knowing next essays. Education first. After, politics.
John Dewey: la educacion no es un aprendizaje para la vida, es vida.
Have to Read on Finland (more than fin-land hahaha fine); Best one: unknown schook failing.
Actual essay me more than 700 of potential book, more than ADMIRED Kant's Master Piece. But the next ones probably much less. In all cases, the most adequated to the object and to the goals im Trying.
Well, Good weekend.
My Vital, Textual and Hypertextual is the Dominating one in All related to this dtory; and your impotence lol... Is Delightful and so Calming.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:29 am

Good morning,
Razz flower Razz

I had not seen the New Pictures yet. Have to Mad admit and say Very Beautiful!
Good Inspiration of Beauty, True! ( flower Razz / bounce flower - Laughing geek Razz ).
Rested for the weekend, the brain.
Concentrated and Focused for the Working.
Wishing Goodness -so Necessary!-, Health Love and Peace!
And Good Hugs Loving
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 12:03 am

Hi!!

Good sweet night and rest!!
I Love You, Lady!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 11:54 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

On the working. Fine but intense, hard but not exhausting. Today brain better shape than yesterday, no drunken
Global state for 24 hs much calmer today. Things related to this place around me are helping my very individual state, and things going on hearted mind too. This is Blessing to philoresults and to all. Good!
Have to also say that as I'm editing, I see All Much Clearer than the first time when I wrote it, and it's all much better said and explained. Happy thing, Very. Sense on Reasoned Arguments is going to be Tremendous. A really helping subject I guess.
A Kind kissing hug by now!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 11:32 am

and I know there're still SO MANY PEOPLE who think the Normal and Natural Human STate is the CONTINUED CONFRONTATION.
But remember all empires with a very specific power centre (cities, nations) one day or another dissapeared on history as they were (influences is different thing).
The problem is that, as the world goes, the specific centre is no longer existing (for each day less), and the "specific" space is progressively becoming the whole world.  Going out from it is not that easy by now, no matter if you're rich, poor or like more or less the confrontation and the power.
Sons and daughers, Grandones... Their Future is Talking to our Self-Conscious Reason by them.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 12:40 pm

A true wave brutality, this critic on Great Descartes. Theorically, 34-35 pages on a book. Very Clear on my mind, and I think not so badly translated into the letters.
It's another qualitative step up on the neverending way to knowledge, and on the way to finish this book I'm working on.
Tremendous, honestly have to say, the actual state of my explanation. Even knowing it will improve in the near future on the works. More tremendous Laughing Smile
Good day!
And Good Easy Loving!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New One Post!
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next