Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New One Post!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New One Post! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:40 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

To Honestly Express my Good Feelings, even beyond myself, for Making Everybody able to Figure out how I'm Feeling.
I've reached an state of conscience where I Do even Forgive the Fact You All Closed doors to my Development in Real World (those Vero Offers). From my talent, impossible to be hidden by any kind of false modesty (talking mature now, not for the social gallery); it's Difficult to See my Family so Highly Stressed because of Money. Very DIFFICULT, Knowing it would not have been so difficult to lend a hand to them, if I had been Helped Honestly.
I Mean, this Only Come from the Moment I Was Offered as a Real Choice. When I came on 2006 I was on clouds about that. For one side, situation was not so bad, for the other one, I was ONLY I SWEAR Moved by Feelings and Emotions (Easy to See, by the Impulsivity of my actions, Impossible to be faked, no matter if De Niro or Streep).
I Want to Mean, my Regrets and Anger comes from the Moment I See the Real Choice (from 2008, ONLY) and See how others  Laughing at me and with no more talent and, also -actually- no more efforts done than me -and goals achieved either, actually- were being payed with millions. Not talking about Brooke Shields. Talking about All.
I don't Want Money for Posting. But I Thought I Deserved, not for me I Swear, an Honest and Free Chance. In this World.
Well, I've gone beyond this All.
The fact I See my People sometimes Desperated for the f. money, and the Fact I do think this is making their lifes more difficult and, probably, God Forgiveme !, shorter than they could be; are not a Guilt I See in You All People "in the List" Listeners.
I SWEAR!  Smile  action smiley 
I Do Accept it. It's Painful, and it's Hurting, Forever, but I Do Accept with no Regrets and Honest Friendship Here. In Fact, There're so Much People in Truly Worse Situations in the World.
Please, this is not a Global attack from my private problems. Just an Existentialist Explanation for the Good Living Here.
God Bless, I Love You!
See later in a while, going for a Good fine walk and Breathe. I've been Working Good Today too. Everyday, in Fact.
 Smile Love!!  Smile 
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:58 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Continuating the last post, for Nice Fun on Sense of Meaning Good!!
cheekey smiley  party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6bjqdll7DI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF05qNEc-dI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulI8xWuV8ic

Smile Exploded! Smile 
cheekey smiley  flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley 

Going Fine and Well. About Studies, have to say that in the new paradigm of mine, there're arguments from Philosophers I do have to deal with not so easily. P.e., the critic of Habermas on Rorty about the critic of the second one on platonism and normativism, substituting by naturalism.
First, I don't think critics on Rorty are fair, he's not pulling for a pure objectivism of nature, he's on some first steps (not so new, since Hume) for a more complete concept of Reason: united to the Emotion.
Second, platonism Habermas is someway "deffending", as a needed reference for some kind of normativity about what's right or wrong (not only about moral) from an excluvely intelectual source of socialized mind, is not a cultural legacy; it's a Natural Print in our Minds. Conceptuality.
It's All much easier to understand from all texts I've been sharing.
Later I think I'll make some more post about this all. Just an introduction to my critic.
No matter if some People Interested or not in what I'm saying, the only presence of one People Truly Listening from a Good Heart is Enough to keep me Working and Sharing. Brooke, if You don't Like it, You don't have to Read it. I'll Love YOU the same. My Family and Friends don't want to know anything about my Philosophy, and I Love them the Same  action smiley 
When We Meet Again, on Earth or in Paradise, I'll not come with much philosophical plans I think  Smile Laughing Smile  Just some Fun.
Loving See later!!
 flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower 

ps: MVP for Kevin Durant is so Well Deserved for him. Yes, another Very Inspirational One. And Very Heartfelt and Motivational, his Words after being honored with the Prize. That's Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:21 am

Hello!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Going on Well; Connections, Human, Feel so Good!
Quite Fine for Good Time, Making Useful terms.
See later in a while, Loving Well and Forever Good!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:26 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I did read fast 82 pages, for a total of -exactly- 154 ones. Some corrections I did, some transversal reading that's efficient to eyes.
I've got a meeting at 11:00, that means not being able to post at 10 am, which is my Favorite Nice time, but well, it's OK. I'll post.
Came for share some Sentences from "Metaphysical Meditations".
It's Amazing, Descartes. He wrote them in the summer of 1633, at the age of 37 years. The level of deepness and wideness of his thinking, taken from just an inner level (not real because he had big education on classic thinking) of conscience is Amazing.
P.e., the way he's talking about God's Idea, as something Printed in Mind, something that we're Always hungering for, as elevation of ourselves, for Descartes, I Do Think it's a version of my "abstraction impulse" ("impulso de abstracción": taking this world instead of "pulsión abstractiva", because the power of words and their sounds are so Important for the getting printed and understood in minds and hearts).
More pearls from him:
"(...) y porque siendo las ideas como imágenes, no puede haber ninguna que no parezca representarnos algo (...)". Concepts and Images, beyond words themselves, in mind.

"Respecto de las otras cualidades de que están compuestas las ideas de las cosas corporales (...); pero como son sólo unos modos de la sustancia y yo soy una sustancia, me parece que pueden estar contenidas eminentemente en mí". Though I think it was not conscienciously his intention, someway he's referring to what I said about structural connectivity between the physical context of our evolution in the universe, and our minds. The correspondence between both of them.

"Y no me es posible imaginar que no concibo el infinito por medio de una verdadera idea y sí sólo por negación de lo finito (...)". The Idea of our Limited Minds, as classic cognition from classical reason, before the Complete Universe.

"En efecto, es cosa muy clara y evidente para todos los que consideren con atención la naturaleza del tiempo, que una substancia, para conservarse en todos los momentos de su duración, necesita del mismo poder y la misma acción que sería precisa para producirlar y crearla de nuevo, si no lo estuviese ya; de manera que la luz natural nos hace ver claramente que la conservación y la creación no difieren sino en nuestro modo de pensar y no efectivamente." The Idea of the non subjective time, the objectivity of time beyond us as a concept well separated from our counting of it. And, for more funny coincidences, related to the light.

And well, many more things that reflect his Genius and his well Expressed Joy for the Philosophical Investigations.
Very Amazing All! The Power of Honest and Free Philosophical Thinking from our Human and Born Limite Mind!
Hope You All could Like and Enjoy it!
See later, Loving Well and Fine!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Hi! flower 
 Smile 

This is NOTHING personal, NOTHING political... NOTHING for make it wrong. Obviously these are only Movies and Music Videos.
It's just some "professionalistic" Try for Good and Sense from Art, more from other Artists than mine. Through the Beauty, at the very least the one I can find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxgcJAf6iMk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LDw6MtPHFk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJehvNvPYdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwer1CiteBg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ZrNz83meA

flower love smiley flower 
 Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:32 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I was going to say that my typing today is really "machined", as fast and exact, and I did just make the mistake, forgetting the flower emoticon between faces. LOL
But it's True. Some Good Peace of Mind and Heart Makes this.
Some less or more stupid  Cool me too, have to confess  Shocked Mad Laughing Smile 
Going more seriously, have to say We're Going so Fine, I think!! Everyday!
About my Studies have to say that Reading Authors, by Articles now, it's so Enlightening Task. Though, I Do Have to be Honest and Admit I can not see, by now, big transcedental penetration for going beyond Referential Authors, Rorty now. But it's a Very Good Systhematic Work, and I'm Truly Learning so Much.
Have to Work on these Ressorts for Official Task.
My deep thinking will be much better through this all, for sure!
I don't mean I'm the only with deep thinking, just that this is my best goal, like my natural, and something I can not so easily evitate.
I'm Truly Learning! Very, Very Helped!
I'll Be Able to be Focused in those definite and particular Focusing (not only Good as Summaries but Also Good as Teaching Sources!) and Keep my abstraction Going, for the Final Results.
Going Good!
Working for that!
Motivation Keeps Going and Flowing Up and On!
Very categorical optimism  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile , but well, just the Moment.
On thursday, having to go to last conference of the year. Coming a Professor from Brazil. It's from Brasilia, and I'll tell. The Subject Looks, as All, so Interesting! It's True, I Love it!
Smile party smiley Well, See later on a while Loving!!  party smiley Smile 
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 

ps: This supposed showing off of mine is more about some childish  party smiley tongue smiley than any other thing. Though, I Do Admit Happy about provisional results.
All Good, Always, by the Loving!
 tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

This Nice and Cute:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj6V2dZlfKw

I don't think it's the original sound, but it's so Cute.
And as You're Coming from Puerto Rico...
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

Sorry, I was taken for the Working.
I'm quite busy now till friday, day I'm going for vacancy for Study.
Loving Very Much, Keep Coming!!
You Know this Heart can not go away from Yours, there's Love Unbreakable!!
(sorry, taken for the Tasking again)
There's a storm in the outside, True, but in my Heart so Much Light!!
I Want to Meet You Again when it's Possible and Fair, FRIENDLY and NICE!!
 love smiley Exclamation 
 flower hasi flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

It's just that I'm having some easy time today here at work, and only now. Worked!
Some confessing. Today I told my Good Friend Araceli that my doctorating task was name as "terrible", as I use to call it, by Professors  Laughing Smile 
Well, I "confessed" they used different words, but Do REally Admit the HIGH DIFFICULTY and Possible Very Good Goals to Be Achieved, if Well Worked.
It's so Helping and Inspirational to me!
And I have to confess that even if this task I'm Making was only destinated to be Read by me, I'd do it the same and with the same Intensity and Joy. True!
I Do Enjoy More an Intense and Written Philosophical Reflection than a day in the forest. It's True. Though those days are so Good too!
I mean, it's personal thing, and I know that though some may think the same, many not. Variety of the World is Beautiful!
And the Task Looks so Much Beautiful to me too!!
Almost as Much as You, Brooke. Vocational!
Such a Good thing to Fin by All.
Yours is to be a Versatile Performer, and it's so Good too!! action smiley 
flower See later, Loving!!  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a while.
I have no excuses for not coming yesterday for saying Happy Birthday.
I know the perfect excuse to say: as long as I am not "well wished" for my birthdays, if I do the same others will feel good, for balanced relationships.
Bright!
But the Truth, I Swear, is that I did not remember! Yes!
Until I could see the Video from Indonesia Ladies Saying, I did not remember. It's not so unusual that thing in me. About Family, and even about myself, it has happened a pretty number of times to me.
True!!
Anyway, I say now, Happy Birthday, Brooke!!  action smiley 

I've been alone at home for couple of days, and though it's boring, it's good. I did repair a couple of things in the house, and did even have time for some Reading (I don't understand Rorty's insistence on relativistic historicism; is the "ley de gravitación universal" ever going to dissapear?; in our evolutive context not, of course; and there're many other things; if he's a defender of evolutionism, how can he be so relativistic about thinking and human; I understand he looks for a therapy from fanatisms and for democracy and reason, but the "halftruths" are never the good way; there're more choices, and I'm going to find them).
Today some more Reading, and next week starting hard!
Now I am waited for dinner. Have to go.
Wishing Very Best Everybody!

Truly Hope You Had a Beautiful and Joyful Birthday, with Family and Friends! action smiley 
 Smile Razz cheers hasi cheers Razz Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:31 pm

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

Yes. I'm Staying, till the 7th, "as Rodríguez", as it's used to be said here when the other one of couple is going for a travel out of the same place of convivence. She's gone to See her Girls!
For names, I am actually as "Rodríguez x Rodríguez" or "Rodríguez al cuadrado".
But I Want to Build Up my own cercle of perfection!  affraid Wink Laughing Smile 
Some good fun.
I've been Working Well this morning (Amazing, for being the first day, to myself!); and got some more to do. Now son Nice Walk on a sunny day, not forgetting stretching, maybe later in the evening.
Not going stressed at all, Enjoying, in fact, vacations.
Not many things to say.
Texts I was sent are Amazing, that I can say. Very Specifical for Studies.
It's Very Possible I remain 3 years, instead of 2, for doctorating. It's Very Profound and Complex. And it's a Very Transcending and Important Goal, if I am finally Successed. Can not bring risk to the Quality it Needs! Too Important!
And I Do Insist, I Would Work the same even if it was Only for myself!
And to be True, the more I Do Think, related to the first post, the less I Do Think about sex. One time a week is actually enough, or almost  Laughing Smile lol! 
Some fun.
Loving Very Much, and Caring the same, or More, too!!
Wishing Very Best. Inspiration for Work, for Love and Care, and for Rest!
From the Heart, with All the Love,

Always Sincerely Your Friend
flower love smiley  flower 

ps: I Swear it was True I Did Forget Birthday. It's not the first time I do forget some Important Birthday of Somebody Important to me. True!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:00 pm

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for the One! Think Videos, so Good, I did Watch could Help me to Express it Fine!
 Smile action smiley 

Have to say I did nor read anything but my own conclusions.
Needed a rest.
But not a rest from Reading itself; but a rest for not talking about those things of mine  lol! Laughing Smile ç
Quite satisfied about today's Task. And it looks so Little compared to All I still Have to Do!
But, Brooke, if You standing barefoot when I'm normal "shooed", You're for sure not taller than me.  Very Happy ( Shocked )
We could take better measures for any other situation.
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

See later God Bless, Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:40 pm

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came only for a moment. Some News about pesonal circumstances made me think. One sister's friend and now some news there...
Wishing the Very Best Only, God Bless!
Prayers with You All!
We're OK!
See later in a while Loving  Exclamation 

ps: today not much working, but also some Good things I think I did. I Tried!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for some more telling, before dinner.  I've put a shirt on that I had not worn for years and years, maybe twenty or more, True.  Comfortably half-opened buttons.  Yes, quite relaxed.
What I was saying.
If we're admitting that any morals and reason need a sense of normativity (this is implicit in any philosophical definition), it's so easy to see this normativity is always taking a reference in our mental horizon of the absolute. The acknowledgment of our limited skills is not enough reason for taking this concept of the absolute to, only, the kingdom of imagination and creativity. The mechanisms of this creativity (truly source, as I've admitted for many times too) can be situated under the understanding of reason. It can be explained, and it has to be. For changing the name of things (metaphysics for literary creativity, as Rorty says), we're not changing the contexts of reality.
Metaphysics dares to try to make logical reason join transcendental reason (this last not exactly Kantian terms), and tries to bring a modest explanation of that. Before, it was much more difficult than now, because science goals were quite lower than actual ones, but it's still (and it will never be) not easy at all. "Ordinary" reason can help more than before for that task: explaining our complex nature.
To talk about metaphysical sources in terms of pragmatism is an intellectual and practical suicide, because cuts off the same roots of its own thinking: naturally normative and, for this, implicit, at the very least, metaphysical. If we're accepting our limitations (and pragmatism does it so well and honestly), for any global construction of sense about human -as any philosophical theory is- we have to accept it is a naturally metaphysical work on the edge of the absolute, reference of any first –as foundational- normativity of the Reason.
New Metaphysics, name of theory I’m proposing (totally “unnew” terminology), don’t have to conceptually lie upon before ones, but can and have to learn from them. Metaphysics human and limited terms made, trying to play my reason for the best (seeing the chance opened for another good reasons coming after mine); knowing how it needs –the reason working- the concept of the absolute as methodology, as explanation and, also, as (the same important) Vital Reference for the meaningful living, the one that’s conscientious of its transcendental side.

And oh my, wave  after all this and with the "lack" of inner dinner in my stomach!  Smile 
Loving, See in a while Doing it!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I think those things can go fine. Arguments of Rorty are so Good, I think, also, for expressing and demonstrating "oppositively and dialecticaly", my reasons about those concepts. And I think that the concept of reference as an "horizon of meaning" is common and fundamental for all humand minds. And I think Adorno and Neuroscience and Evolutive Theory can Truly Help so.
Very Good Day!
This Heat Beats to the Rhythm of Yours when I See You.
To Love You is unavoidable and the Best thing that ever Happened in life to me.
Tomorrow not coming for talk, but I'm Holding You for All of the Days.
I'm Adoring.
flower See You, my Inspiration, my Heart. You're the Lady in my Life and I Love You  flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:16 pm

Hi!
 cheers flower cheers 

How many Good Feelings!
I could even See today is Great Jurgen Habermas Birthday. Felt Good, to Find the whole thingput together in a moment; it made Sense. I've read he's been working on Philosophy of Religion. I knew something about it, and I'll Read it.
I was thinking but had no many new ideas. Or maybe yes. The fact is that as I keep going in mind, it's like feeling that I'm just (textil metaphore need and I don't remember the right words) unwrapping the skein ("desenvolver la madeja") that it already was in head before. Yes  wave 
Well, I want to recover the concept of metaphysics because of he's relation to transcendentality ("transcedental metaphysics" could be a good, and humble  Laughing Smile geek ).
Value of recognizing transcendentality:
1) because it's the truth of our nature
2) because this reality, the Real Recovering of it for Actual Times, is the true source, in my point of view, for the true appreciation and serious development -for all- of values like truth, goodness, compassion, solidarity, tolerance...; from the rational+emotional (both mutually and necessarily always involved) we are.
I Honestly think Adorno (Habermas Professor) and his negative dialectics can Help, the same as Rorty criticism on realism (unwrapping the skein of his Very Brilliant Arguments).
This is All. But I've not only thinking about this. I've been doing over and over again about the Real Sense of the whole task I'm doing (Frege importance, connections to neuroscience...). I'm getting more and more convinced. Think it makes sense, think it's original enough to mean some help.
 flower  love smiley  flower 

Now going to Post that Heavenly Picture.
 cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  party smiley  cheers 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Hello good morning.

quite quiet and non much "noisy" today.
Those Videos are so Good, as All!
So Understandable Everything! Very Friendly terms.
I Do Agree.
I have been thinking, how new!  Smile , and subject for academic task is becoming clearer and clearer, delimited and connected to other issues translatable to a work of this kind, making sense and, also so important to me, bringing some new sense -I really wish.
Maybe this quiet is because yesterday after walking I did a good run. Almost 2 kms., and I stopped when started feeling good contracture in calf muscles (before I used to finish the projected distance, and lessions -even really being in the "not top" physical years I was doing it- were the usual thing). Some recovered sense.  Smile 
I Watched TV Program about how evolution has affected and created us. Things that give us satisfaction, was said, are there because were useful for survival in some mood near to "good feeling" we could say. P.e., the hunting by the run. It's true, I experimented yesterday (selfanalytic on myself, quite focused in this issue, after long time experience in both sides) run is, psycological terms, qualitatively different to walking.
I passed over a couple walking, and we said hello (yes, I was running so  Embarassed slowly  Laughing  Smile ) and talked some words, and he said that aproximetely one time each 15 days he has that pulsion for run, and I answered that yes, these are "curolles" of our age  geek 
My joke was following his irony, because in fact I think exercise, well done and carefully, is Always Good. I'll run again (yesterday 2 hours, stretch, walk and run), but only when calf muscles OK (don't want those little breaking of muscles, taking Care).
I Did Honestly Feel so Young.
I think later I'll share something else about adapated behaviours, related to some initial Try for the meaning of "The Sense" in our human minds.
See in a while Loving Always!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things. Here a little nervous. Normal. Everything's going to be OK. Today going to the hospital.
Positively taking care.
Wishing Very Best Everybody.
Not much "thinky".
See later while Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:55 am

Hi!
 Smile  flower  Smile 

I think last metaphore was not very fine. It would be better said this one: the feeling when you're looking at the night sky, and see that deep distance up there, feeling so little.
I used the other one because, probably, tired and also, because expresses better this emotion of almost inner pain for the vertigen felt.
Well, last post of the day. Yes, "he quedat ben aliviat"  Smile  Laughing  geek 
Loving Very Much, when I Think and Feel of those last Pictures I Do Dream and Get Elevated so High  action smiley 
 flower Beautiful and Adorable, and Bright -yes I can See it-, You Really Are!!  flower 
 cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

My Sense, my Light, my Heart. That's Something You Really Are  action smiley 
Quite calm and easy, and now better because I'm coming.
Yesterday library at university was closed (summer horaries) -is that word right?  scratch  But I've got some to think about, as Studies. All Clearifying, also, is going to be such a Big Help for specific academical task.
About that (only that  Wink  Smile ) it's like I had tammed my brain. I leave questions opened, and the little animal keeps working, leaving me alone for doing other things Laughing geek Smile 
Some more seriously, that's True. Then, efforts for developing some difficult and overreaching thoughts (to me they are) get better distributed on time. And quality of results I think it's better anyway too.
Today easy thinking.
For all these things ( wave party smiley ) I think that I Love You  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 
flower See later in a while Loving Very Much!!  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:21 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Now going to do some things I have to do on normal working, and taking the chance for some break for rest.
Coming for a moment Good.
I think I'm posting today not so late those things I've been talking about. It's about the fact mathematics, human made, can explain concepts that exceed the human evolutive context, like Relativity.
Think I've got something. Just good arguments, nothing Definitive at all. Everything's able to be discussed and improved, even by myself (as humble as Possible!). But this is the good way for going further for better.
See in a while, Adoring and Loving Very Much, You're so Lovely!
 flower cheers Smile  love smiley Smile cheers  flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:32 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

What I had to share is from a TV Program, "IV Milenio" from Spanish TV.
Though, though what it may seem from my not purely classical logic, I'm quite "cap quadrat" -need proves- I Do Like it; and there're Always Expertise People on different things -Medicine, History...- that Bring Good Light; and it's Very Well Made. Though I don't use to watch ghosts stories (scaring nights  What a Face Laughing ). There're Always News, not only mistery events but Science discoveries too. It's a New Perspective, because it mixes the classic game of mistery (I Like and I Think it's Good, because not focused in morbid) with the Scientist Knowledge. And, as we do already know by now, they're not so disconnected.
Well, what I wanted to share is that new proves are saying that People who practise Transcendental Meditation or Religion have a different (physically) development of brain cortex and some other zones of it, positively for what I could listen (Good Searching for More Information about it).
Tremendous!
My questions for more search:
1) could it be possible this difference in brain was not only for the practise and had some genetical condition, some that specifically made People had some characters specially conditioning for having that kind of interests; and the supposed effect, physical characters of brain (it even affects to places of brain connected to perception of our same physical body- TREMENDOUSLY GOOD!), was the reason for the transcendental life of some, comparedly to other kind of People, more attached to the physicism and the instant perceptions?

2) I think it would not be a bad idea to compare those People to these other ones too, their minds:
-Scientists
-Creative Artists
-Philosopers, pragmatists or just on the linguistical turn
-Metaphysical philosophers

Sharing for Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:16 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I don't want to look like Peter Sellers in "El guateque", in the beginning ( Laughing Exclamation ) -or maybe yes  party smiley - but I had to add that tomorrow going to Study for four hours.
Even with the injured forearm. Like a tough guy from a Western Movie.
You too Lovely.
If I had been Calm There in a normal situation (without things happened and said since 2007 and so; and I am mainly talking about my own words, not that many People around knowing but me not knowing anything, You don't exactly helping...  Laughing  action smiley  Razz ); I do know I would have been able (saying because it's True) to control heartbeats. The hardest time is at first, after, if some normal talk, it's much easier.
Well, Shared because Feeling Good. My biggest, almost only, reason for my  wave was the feeling of losing, I mean, "now she is here, not she is not and...; cutting the dream not knowing and with not many personal possibilities for repeating, a big mess..." (fortunetely, I was tired because if not...  scratch ).
 Smile Razz Smile 
Au, bona nit, t'estim molt i més.
 flower party smiley hasi love smiley hasi party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:35 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Though lately I'm not in the best shape, I did want to play the trumpet (Very  Laughing Movies, related to One of Yours Beautiful) for a little more.
I missed to write "scare... about how the night can be", on Intensity  party smiley Smile 
For this this last post on music.
Stupidities Feel good.
Those Songs I did share today; I am Feeling like We're Connected by them, someway, Love.
This last thought I did want to say.
love smiley Now, good night love smiley .
 flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:43 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Another Truth is that I've been lately (Always but lately More) Very Worried about my Sister. Depression and these things. Getting too much unhealthy weight and way of living.
I'm Very Worried. It's just that I did Learn to disconnect good part of my Emotions for my daily developing. As anybody, in fact, has to do.
Wanted to say not for justifying any possible bad mood, but just explaining the more than probable main Reason for that.
Yesterday my Mom and my other Sister when to Doctor, who called her to Go. Said yes. Will See now.
Any Mental Help from the Soul will be Welcome. Thank You. God Bless.

I was saying that, Help from Soul because there're many times when things happen beyond what just science nows. Maybe some Global Connection in Heart and Soul for Good could Help my Sister. For this I said.
 Smile Smile Smile 

And from the 23th going to have Sweedish Babies. Well, not for all of the time, but some Visiting for Sure. I can not wait. I have not hugged the very little second one yet. She's a little ball with no hair on head, already still. What a Cuteness. Pictures Look Tremendous, Huggable as hell.
 Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz 

Well, See in a while. Sharing some. Not much competitive terms or for win or for  Very Happy . Not at all. True. Remember my sprints?  geek Laughing Smile 
Just my Natural job, and Responsability too.
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:29 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I've been working (obviously, what it's supposed to be done  geek Smile ).
There're good things that are being done. Measures for Help for kids, NEVER ENOUGH (UK, Spain), and also, for what I've been reading on last Conferences (those I had to go; I took and sent All the Information, Fortunetely I could!), Measures for Environment, EcoLiving and Wild Nature; from Europe, here in Mallorca (Bonelli Eagle has been brought back, since 1970 gone).
Good things!
Inspiring for Going Further and Beyond!
Well, See in a Moment and Forever too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New One Post!
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next